Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum: GAME OVER, Innocents Win.

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #0) » Sun May 09, 2010 6:59 am

Post by ZazieR »

Vote Kise

I'm disappointed in not having another member in my fanclub...
I blame xRECKx *glare*

Off to read, lalalalalala
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #1) » Sun May 09, 2010 7:13 am

Post by ZazieR »

Unvote, Vote Crypto

Scum = scum.
Player prefering scum over other scum = scum.

And a question for you, what is your reasoning for voting Chronopie? If you once again state to stop rolefishing, does this mean that you used an action N0? If you don't, give the real reason.
Also, why did you tell Deer not to rolefish, yet leaving Merkabah alone when they pointed out that they think xRECKx is a killing role (To which you even reply that you think he's a vig)?

xRECKx should explain why he's wagoning Kise so hard. And if he brings up again that he's certain that Kise is cum in percentages, he should explain how he got that number.

And Fate, about your first post, it would have been better to try and catch scum with it in a claim.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Sun May 09, 2010 7:14 am

Post by ZazieR »

Unvote, Vote Crypto

Scum = scum.
Player prefering scum over other scum = scum.

And a question for you, what is your reasoning for voting Chronopie? If you once again state to stop rolefishing, does this mean that you used an action N0? If you don't, give the real reason.
Also, why did you tell Deer not to rolefish, yet leaving Merkabah alone when they pointed out that they think xRECKx is a killing role (To which you even reply that you think he's a vig)?

xRECKx should explain why he's wagoning Kise so hard. And if he brings up again that he's certain that Kise is cum in percentages, he should explain how he got that number.

And Fate, about your first post, it would have been better to try and catch scum with it in a claim.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #3) » Sun May 09, 2010 7:29 am

Post by ZazieR »

xRECKONERx wrote:Actually, I'm 98% sure Kise is scum.
@Deer
If your post is aimed at me, see the above quote. It came after his Dramonic vote and before Fate posted.
This post is the most interesting one of his Kise-push-posts.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #4) » Sun May 09, 2010 7:53 am

Post by ZazieR »

'Interesting' as in 'this post needs an explanation as I feel something's off with it'
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #5) » Sun May 09, 2010 7:56 am

Post by ZazieR »

Did some posts just disappear :S
I saw Crypto posting out my spelling error ._. And I posted the description of 'interesting' as well?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Sun May 09, 2010 8:10 am

Post by ZazieR »

preview shows they are still here ._.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #7) » Sun May 09, 2010 11:12 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Since when am I voting Chronopie :S
Mod: I'm voting Crypto
, could you change that?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #8) » Sun May 09, 2010 11:56 pm

Post by ZazieR »

@Crypto
Yes, it's serious. Now respond, please.

Dry-ft should explain how selfvoting is a sign for scum and how Jack was rolefishing according to him.
P.S. Dry, did you read every page before posting post 110?

xRECKx should comment on posts 119 and 208 from himself as to why he thinks that the mod would do something that's misschievous according to him.

Post 140 from Chrono feels off.
Add 156 to this post and we have something that needs an explanation. Why try to advocate a xRECKx lynch when you think he's BSing?
Post 165 is here now as well. I want to hear now why you're voting Crypto over xRECKx.

@Merkabah
As far as I know, I haven't played a town game to completion since I'm back :S Do you want games with my previous playstyle? Else, you can look at Seemingly Normal Mafia, large theme modded by Jebus, where I was scum with the playstyle I have now.

FoS Nightson
for post 150.

Ani is onto the scumlist. Trying to possibly waste a lynch and a NK, instead of using them both to test the same thing is scummy. Besides, with a lynch on xRECKx, we could see if Crypto should be NK'ed (Based upon Ani's intentions)

Deer needs to explain himself as well. In post 180, you vote Crypto and added something off interest:
vote: crypto
until he explains himself - should probably wait until the mod shows up or something.
Do explain why you're still voting Crypto even after the mod showed up.

Nighty needs to explain why he's tempted to vote Jack, why he's voting Chrono and why Kise rubbs him the wrong way. If possible, with post numbers.

Back to Deer though, soft-attack on a player is always scummy to see (Post 198)

Goat's vote on Kise is so bad after having seen post 206.

Unvote, vote Deer
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #9) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:39 am

Post by ZazieR »

Hydra is an account shared by two (or more) players. So two players are playing a game under the same name.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #10) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:20 pm

Post by ZazieR »

@Jack
Having read through the posts I have missed, a question for you:
You're in so many posts stating that the majority isn't being serious or lurking and so on. So how come you don't ask them questions to get information from them?

I also feel ignored :(
Nighty and Deer both didn't look at post 216. Or they did, but decided to ignore it :(

@Reaper
In post 226, your P.S. mentions that you hope Ani isn't the snitch. But later on, (Can't remember which post right now >.<) you state it was Nighty. How did you find out who it was?
Talking about this post, @Nighty, if it was indeed you, why did you inform the mod if the post indeed only had the information Reaper mentioned?

Reaper is so much fun. Fun fact: Did you know that he mentioned 5 players in post 228, named four of them and gave no reason at all? It's true ;)
So Reaper, who is the fifth and what are the reasons?
I also liked how you wanted to hear more about the four players you mentioned from other players, without giving anything on those 4 yourself.

Chrono, post 233 is just bad. Shall we look back at your previous posts?
You stated before that xRECKx's BSing about his claim was just playing around OR so that he can call those jumping on him scum for taking the easy option. In other words, if the second was true, he was actually looking for scum, not?
Now you're stating that he was just BSing around. As xRECKx has stated that he is interested in checking out the reactions to his play of the first few pages, the second reason you stated should be the case for you.
So why didn't you mind lynching xRECKx at page 7?

@Ani
Why the late vote against Crypto?
Jack wrote:Reaper's fakeclaim is... I dunno. I'll have to read him more.
I find this rather interesting. Why the immediate thought that Reaper was fakeclaiming?

@Reaper
Are you normally a wagonner? And if so, do you have examples?

@Merky (Your name is too difficult to write ._.)
actually, I dunno >.< If you're talking about that I changed from many posts to a big one, it's because it even started to bother me >.<
If you're talking about my aggressiveness or such, I dunno. It was pointed out even by kmd, but I haven't noticed any difference.
Also, if early claiming is scummy, what do you think of Fate's first post?

@Nighty
Which posts made Kise look more pro-town?

@Chrono
What was the semi-joke part in your reaction of:
'What? you're actually a Day-killing SK?'
(See post 272 for when you stated this)

@Goaty
What do you think of the Jack-case?

Sucrose are you even paying attention? In post 315 you're stating your reason of voting RFreak. Yet, RFreak voted xRECKx before his SK claim. So what's up with that?
Also, why aren't you questioning those who didn't like xRECKx's claim?
At least this post showed Jack scum in post 318.

@Kise
I saw Goat's bad reasons for voting you. I even commented on it. (Though xRECKx gets rewarded and I'm not even mentioned for seeing it ._.)
It's just that there are scummer players out there.

Will have a look at who I'm willing to lynch at this point >.<
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #11) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Players that are on my lynch-list:
Deer
Nighty
Ani
Chrono

Lesser:
Sucrose
Goaty
Jack
And possibly Reaper

It's in order, except for Ani and Chrono. Not sure who I'd prefer of those two >.<
Others need to speak up more. They know who they are. The others have a town read.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #12) » Wed May 12, 2010 1:03 am

Post by ZazieR »

Yeah, Goaty.
Too many players are taking names that when you abbrevate (spelled correctly?) them, it would be the same >.<
Like Snow_Bunny and Snowwhite (Or something like that). Snow could be used for both of them.
Or Starbuck and Snow_Bunny. SB anyone?
So what will you call Snow_Bunny if the just named players are all in one game?
In other words, I'm going to look for an abbrevation for each player that is only for that player.
I already call Goatrevolt Goat, so you'll be Goaty ^.^

(Besides, I like putting a 'y' at the end of each name *happy*)
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #13) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:09 am

Post by ZazieR »

Deer wrote:
ZazieR wrote: Deer needs to explain himself as well. In post 180, you vote Crypto and added something off interest:
vote: crypto
until he explains himself - should probably wait until the mod shows up or something.
Do explain why you're still voting Crypto even after the mod showed up.
Because crypto never explained himself, even after the mod showed up.
For a clarification, what does he has to explain to you?

And Dram, you're mentioned in my post. You belong to the group that needs to post more. Did you really think I'd forget you :P?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #14) » Wed May 12, 2010 4:04 am

Post by ZazieR »

easjo682 wrote:ZazieR, I'm not in your analysis, mou I feel left out.
Uhm, sorry? I'll get to it another time as I gotta go now.
So for now, *pat pat* ^.^
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #15) » Sun May 16, 2010 5:22 am

Post by ZazieR »

catching up with what I've missed, which I assume is a lot when I look at the page count ._.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #16) » Sun May 16, 2010 6:35 am

Post by ZazieR »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
ZazieR wrote:I also liked how you wanted to hear more about the four players you mentioned from other players, without giving anything on those 4 yourself.
*cough* it was a joke post *cough*
To explain my reasoning though, I was just using four of the most prominent talkers at the time, to make it appear like I was in the discussion, even though I hadn't caught up yet. Which I now have, and more content from me will come later.
ZazieR wrote:@Reaper
Are you normally a wagonner? And if so, do you have examples?
Somewhat. Not blindly, at any rate. I don't care to dig up examples, but if you want to sift through games in my wiki, feel free.
First quote, I'm not buying that. The role claim ok, I can believe that due to the cookie stealing pantry thing (Main word 'can')
As for the other part of your first post, I don't believe that was a joke. I see it as you testing the waters. Why? Because in all of your other posts when you make a joke, you use a smiley. I don't see it in your first post, that's enough for me.
As for your 'reason' to call out those four players, a quick skim seemed to show that Chronopie and Deer had posted more than Kise and Fate. So why pick Kise and Fate?

And I will hereby announce that I will look if you normally are a wagoner. I'll come back to this when I have checked previous games.

@RFreak, how come no reaction to Sucrose's case against you? Because when I see her case, it seems she's wrong. I'm surprised you didn't point this out.
Also, your points for Jack set off my gut by a lot.

@InHim
Full comments from you regarding the Kise VS Goaty discussion, now.

@Jack
Uhm, questions like who they suspect and why as example?
You are the one who's expecting more information. Some players just lurk and barely post. Do you really think they will change because you're asking them to post more? And in case you didn't know, Lynch All Lurkers doesn't get applied much. And if you try, you better pick somebody who's not being replaced at that point. I don't even understand why you did (And I hope somebody asked why you did, otherwise I'm asking it now)
One question (And yes, it's serious): Why is lurking anti-town to you?
Also, there are crazy mods around here who come up with roles you can't even dream off. Because you think it's unlikely to exist, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

@Sucrose
Zaz wrote:Sucrose are you even paying attention? In post 315 you're stating your reason of voting RFreak. Yet, RFreak voted xRECKx before his SK claim. So what's up with that?
Also, why aren't you questioning those who didn't like xRECKx's claim?

The start of page 17 is interesting.
First Goaty, why did you wait with your vote?
Secondly, RFreak. What made you vote Jack between posts 373 and 402, which were both made by you? Also, it's noted how you didn't respond to his explanation of the difference between his RVS vote and xRECKx 'spam during the RVS'. Want to explain why?

*RFreak went to the scumlist.*

Two questions for Jack:
-How did you 'know' that Groningen needed some pressure?
-Why didn't you change your vote to a different player who needed pressure after you unvoted Groningen?
Also of interest:
Jack wrote:I'm saying that you guys are tunneling in on my "scumtells" of self-voting and voting Gronigen, while there are obviously other scumtells out there that you could and very well should be focusing on as well as me.
The directing away attempt is scummy, but what I'd also like to know is which scumtells these were. Because out of my head, I remember you pointing out anti-town players and not scumtells.
Guess this has been asked before and you ignored it. Hopefully, you won't this time, because I don't like that.

@Nighty
Now you're busy looking at other players, I suggest you read my posts, because some contain questions posed at you which are still unanswered.
Also, post 426 has confirmed my thought that the post about the low-level contributors is just a way to look active.

Post 444 from Fate will now be a Zaz-note. It is so off.

Post 460 and 461 from Shattered are bad. Seriously.
You want to comment on the latest string of Jack voters, because you get a bad feeling from them. But in post 461, you show that you want Jack lynched. Yeah, right. Jack is acting scummy according to you, yet it's scummy from others to vote the scummy guy. Explain.
Post 464 reinforces my statements.

Posting and will now continue with post 20 and onwards.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #17) » Sun May 16, 2010 7:16 am

Post by ZazieR »

@Fate
Thoughts on the following players please:
Lowell, Deer, easjo682, The Goat, rajrhcpfreak, xRECKONERx, crypto

@Ani
For which reasons are you voting Jack? Because I never saw you state a reason against Jack before you voted (After I haven't looked at, but that's also not the point here)

RFreak wrote:and that is one reason why i think i can confidently vote with people i
really
think are scum. mainly the two that joined the wagon after me.
*Run and hide, nitpicky Zazie is on the loose!!!*
The bolded feels off.

There's a very, very, very, very, very smmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll chance that there's a jester. But even if there's one, lynching him is the best way to go.

Reaper wrote:Deer? Why? I have a town read on him.
Deer's reaction to the xRECKx and Crypto's claim.
His soft-attack in post 198.
Gut.
Reaper wrote:Me? Why me? Any reason in particular, or just a vague gut feeling because of my semi(?)-serious fake(?)-claim.
Interesting. I brought up a few points against you and you mention your 'claim' which I didn't even comment on? How come?
See my comments about post 228 and my reaction to your 'defence'
Also, which player(s) caught your attention while you were voting Jack and he/she/they 'followed' you and why?
Last, but not least, your reasons for voting Nightson and I'd like to know as well why you didn't point them out yourself before.

RFreak, please comment why you felt that you shouldn't have moved away from xRECKx.

Nighty wrote:Personally, I thought it was a dick move to warn you like that in thread when a pm would have done just as well.
So what's the difference to you?

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I'm just not buying the 'wall-o-text' argument from either of you.

I need to look into a few things first.
Elaborate on the bolded.

Chronopie wrote:I find myself agreeing with Fate on this one.

Unvote, Vote Shattered Viewpoint
A little less (meaningless) posting, a little moar action please.

--

Shattered seems to be lynch bait across all his games right now.
Gut has been activated.

@Shattered
What's the difference between your posts and those of Dramonic according to you?
What's the difference between xRECKx's posts and those of Dram according to you?

Blegh, can't finish it today >.<
But I'm at page 24, so I'm happy ^.^
Need to look at SV and its wagon again, but for now
Unvote, vote Nighty

Right now, it's Nighty, RFreak or Chrono for me.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (isolation #18) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:36 am

Post by ZazieR »

Vote Animorpherv1
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”