Pledge of Allegiance (Game Over! Page 76)

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #68 (isolation #0) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Haaaaaaay Parama :)

##Vote: Cobalt
for ongoing game shenanigans.

Oj-I chose town because I am way better at it than scum, mostly because I'm decent at behavior analysis and figuring out sense from the night actions provided once it gets down to a massclaim (although that applies more to Epicmafia than here)

Jack-Plenty of people have already asked this but since you haven't ever actually ANSWERED it whyyyyy would you see Other:Non-hostile and immediately think of cult? It sounds way more like survivor or something like Tar's Dreaming God or Vi's Moychendaiser.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #122 (isolation #1) » Mon May 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

VP, why do you make me paranoid in every game I'm in with you?

UK's actual vote on you is pretty bleh but I really like the rest of the FoSes, I'm not getting a gut scum read from her. Zor and Llama are cool too, but
-Llama can you give an example of a game on here where Parama acts like this as town? He does look all over the place right now.

##unvote
##Vote: Jack

You can explain the cult speculation ANY TIME NOW you know.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #128 (isolation #2) » Mon May 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Jack, I can only think of one explanation where it would be bad for the town for you to say your reasoning behind saying why you think a cult would be non-hostile and I don't see that as the reasoning behind your actions.

Much more likely is that you're either a hostile or non-hostile cult, both of which would by definition have a non-town win condition, even if they don't prevent the town from winning (because otherwise they would have the
town
win condition, not an "Other" one).
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #130 (isolation #3) » Mon May 03, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Jack, I can only think of one explanation where it would be bad for the town for you to say your reasoning behind saying why you think a cult would be non-hostile and I don't see that as the reasoning behind your actions.

Much more likely is that you're either a hostile or non-hostile cult, both of which would by definition have a non-town win condition, even if they don't prevent the town from winning (because otherwise they would have the
town
win condition, not an "Other" one).
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #188 (isolation #4) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

DGB- I'll wait for the Zor case for the answer to this but why do you say he came in late? His first post was less than 12 hours after the game started and there's still people who haven't ever posted yet.

DDD and to a lesser degree DGB again-Why would you leave a cult leader alive a day and let them get a recruit before killing them instead of lynching them before they have a chance to take someone down with them? And what good will PRs be on him except finding other possible members? I don't get your logic here.

I'd still appreciate a link to a townParama game if anyone is willing to share, I keep hearing about it but I'd like to see it for myself.

I like my vote right now, but I can certainly deal with a xvart lynch.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #191 (isolation #5) » Tue May 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

DDD Let's play a super awesome game.
Fill in the Blank.
Jack is town but completely ignoring questions multiple people have asked of him because ___________.

Jack- I think xvart has some damn good points against him with his attack on Parama that points out the order of his reasoning of all things and his obsession with a quicktopic that isn't even in this game.

And I like my vote on you quite a bit better than I would one on xvart based on your ignoring of questions and general voting pattern, but I sure won't be bitching if xvart gets lynched today instead.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #194 (isolation #6) » Tue May 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Jack-It's pretty great that you can't even read 4 posts back to see my question to DGB about Zor or look at my first two posts to see my reads on UK Llama and Zor, it really says a lot about how much actual thinking you're putting behind your votes.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #197 (isolation #7) » Tue May 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Jack- As far as my suspicions are, you and xvart are where it's at. People who I'm interested in hearing more from (which is what you said I didn't have) are DGB, DDD, Zor after DGB posts her case, and VP.

I'm fully expecting you to ignore this too, but you can't reread why exactly?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #199 (isolation #8) » Tue May 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Gammagooey wrote:DGB- I'll wait for the Zor case for the answer to this but why do you say he came in late? His first post was less than 12 hours after the game started and there's still people who haven't ever posted yet.
Gammagooey wrote:DDD Let's play a super awesome game.
Fill in the Blank.
Jack is town but completely ignoring questions multiple people have asked of him because ___________.
Gammagooey wrote:DDD and to a lesser degree DGB again-Why would you leave a cult leader alive a day and let them get a recruit before killing them instead of lynching them before they have a chance to take someone down with them? And what good will PRs be on him except finding other possible members? I don't get your logic here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #203 (isolation #9) » Tue May 04, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh, you're asking whether it is or not and not what exactly is doing that? Yes, asking for reasoning for their comments and suspicious is part of how I can tell if they are legitimately scumhunting or pulling things out of their ass like you are.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #211 (isolation #10) » Tue May 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Jack wrote:That's kind of a crude expression don't you think?
Nothing to do with the points that I've made.

Why Jack is scum-
iso 0-the famous non-hostile cult post, no reason to be thinking that from Non-Hostile except as either to use it as a distraction or because he's overly thinking about Other win conditions/cults because he's Other-aligned.

iso 4- Voting the first person to show suspicion of him.

iso 7- Another distraction from actual scumhunting, ending with the ever-so-useless "Most People just picked what the(y) wanted to be", and matches up quite nicely with his wishing to have picked Other in his first post.

iso 9- doesn't answer more questions, asks if UK is asking something completely unrelated

iso 15- Says that fishy doesn't understand his FoS instead of actually defending it, plus a bad excuse for being vague and unhelpful

is 25&26- states that he doesn't think xvart is scummy with no explanation why

iso 30 and beyond- again voting because someone is suspicious of him, changing what I said and saying it's a slip, refusing to reread in one post and then stating that he can reread perfectly fine in the next.

Lack of in posts: Completely ignores the non-hostile cult question despite being asked by several people and providing no reason why the information should be kept secret.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xvart- Llama's iso 7.
Llama wrote:You are ignoring the simplest answer still. It was a QT from a past game hydra. Are you honestly trying to argue that Eli tried to prove a point by quoting the scum QT in such a way that it could not have been accidental? They arent masons, they arent scum, they ARE both town. Let it go, you are wrong.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #237 (isolation #11) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Farside- I'm actually not as interested in Parama right now as I am in the people who have said that he's town, particularly Nico and Elli (I probably should have asked them in particular) I can see why some people find him scummy from his posts, I can see why some people don't find him scummy for his posts, but I don't see how his posting style goes straight to Parama is town.
I probably am focusing on Jack too much, but I would still love to hear any reason why Jack's question avoidance and complete absence of a reason for the question avoidance is in any way pro-town.

As for xvart, I already gave a little on why I suspect him in a post a little after the one you quoted but I'll elaborate.
His case on Parama for the most part isn't even there- From what I can tell it consists of these two posts (second is cut before Elli/DGB mentions):
xvart wrote:
Parama wrote:Anyone who understands how I play knows my alignment.
Woah. Talk about the biggest load of WIFOM right out of the gate.

##Vote: Parama

xvart.
xvart wrote:
Parama wrote:I have yet to read a post by VP that I like. I just get a terrible gut feel from every one of his posts, and the logic is shallow, almost like he's not trying.
Why would you lead your case on gut, then follow with shallow logic? Wouldn't you want to lead with your most credible evidence (i.e. shallow posts) and then follow up with the less substantiated personal feelings of his posts?
Ellibereth wrote:And Para is probably Town too.
And why is that? The rapid backpedaling? The meta vs no-meta arguments?
The early WIFOM is a bit dumb on Parama's part IMO but using WIFOM doesn't mean scum, I don't see how Parama is backpedaling at all, and trying to make someone look suspicious based on the order of their post is terribad. Most of the rest of his posts that mention Parama just imply he's scum with comments like "Or you wish you had any town aligned role right now? " and don't add anything to his case.
As for his DGB/Elli madness, he keeps pushing on it being suspicious even after Llama points out that it probably came from a past game and how dumb Elli would have to be to claim it if he was scum.

Nico and Elli- How exactly does Parama's posting/voting style lead you to think he's town?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #239 (isolation #12) » Wed May 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Because I really like the xvart-scum case and he was the first to say that Parama's town, so he can't be piggybacking on the read.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #243 (isolation #13) » Wed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Elli-Apparently I suck. I'm pretty sure he was the first to actually explain his Parama read though.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #353 (isolation #14) » Fri May 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Awwright, if I miss a question someone asked me say it again/quote it and I'll answer.

DDD-"Because he can get away with it" is in fact the CORRECT ANSWER to the question of why he's doing it, but town players
shouldn't be trying to get away with shit

VP- Your mega-post was pretty cool read-wise but bringing Llama from likely buddy to this is why I know he's town from not wagoning you is contorting my face. I have a decent guess for what your answer is for this, but what exactly made you put Llama in buddies in the first place?

Jazz-Where are yooou? Even reads from a partial readthrough would be great right now.

RC-I understand it from the first read, although admittedly I'm biased here from writing it. I misunderstood Jack's question so I stated what I thought the question was at first then re-answered the question. How is trying to clarify a reading error pointless?

Phate lynch is a lurker lynch except during exams and the player isn't lurking anymore so yeah, no.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #388 (isolation #15) » Sat May 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Jack wrote:Did RC just post a giant quote wall in which he complained about short posts creating too much noise? Yes. At least he sees gamma as scummy.

What would you say if I told you Gamma majorly scumslipped in our neighbor qt?
To this hypothetical scenario, I would say that we are in fact not neighbors.

Instead of just saying oh no lurkers are scummy, have some individual shenanigans.

@Mod:Prod Cobalt please.

He just got replaced in a different game, I'm expecting him to be replaced here too.

Pops' last post looks like a joke to me, but pops using a mafia game to base a random # gen on to decide alignment and then
changing the numbers
is badstuffs, as previously stated by others.

However

Jazz currently has one post with absolutely nothing in it.
It's been 5 days since the game started.
Scum-Jazz in Mafia Reverberation viewtopic.php?t=13274&start=0 didn't put out any real reads on players until about the two-week mark, with the only real analysis in the posts was until then stating that she didn't see why one wagon was as big as it was.
Scum-Jazz there eventually averaged about a post a day, with 35 posts from Jan 23->Feb 25.
Scum-Jazz there also
Required surgery from a skiing accident
, resulting in her not being there at all for about another week.

In short: Jazz is posting even less than her scum meta with a skiing accident thrown in.

If Jack actually manages to get a wagon on him instead of 2-3 other lonely votes I'd be more than happy with that, but Jazz's uber-lurking is ridiculous.
##unvote
##Vote:Jazzmyn
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #391 (isolation #16) » Sat May 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Llama-It's the only game I've played with Jazz so that has a big part of it, I already listed pops and Cobalt, Shotty said he'd post sometime today, and d3x doesn't seem to be lurking anymore, which other lurkers are you referring to exactly?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #408 (isolation #17) » Sat May 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

One train of thought has left the station.
##Unvote Jazz

Zor- What? Phate said he wouldn't give reads on everyone, giving one detailed read on a controversial player with some votes on him doesn't contradict that. I'd like to wait for RC to respond before going into detail, but Phate's case gives me good vibes, what do you think of it? (scale of 1 to 10 would be great)

Charter- did you read the first sentence of my 388? (you can ignore the rest since Jazz's scum-lurking in another game means almost nothing now that she's been replaced)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #457 (isolation #18) » Sun May 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Zorblag- But you seem disapointed with the wagon deteriorating in 404 when people were "falling out of love" with it. Would the 6 not be good enough if others had stayed on the wagon? If you magically turned into a king and nobody else's vote mattered would you lynch Phate over pops?

Jack wagon getting more votes is glorious.
##Vote: Jack

I need to claim something before today's lynch goes through (who that lynch is doesn't matter in regards to this) so when someone gets to L-2 or 3 ish hold off on more votes for a few minutes.

Plum is ninjaing me...and looks pretty cool so far.

Hey Plum, what do you think of UK? VP had some hatez for her before he replaced out.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #543 (isolation #19) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Balls. So much for having some time to claim this before night falls.

I'm an
NRA Spokesman
, a PGO. Anyone that targets me with a night action will die.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #549 (isolation #20) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

UK- Why would I claim it then? I don't really see the point.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #550 (isolation #21) » Mon May 10, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh and I think pop's post was before Parama was edited in to the post as the name of the modkilled player.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #577 (isolation #22) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Cool.

##Vote: Fishy

L-6.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #612 (isolation #23) » Mon May 10, 2010 11:44 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Hay fishy, question time.

You say
Fishythefish wrote:- If I amass more points during the game than anyone else with this win con, I win.
and also
Fishythefish wrote:Oh, and from my flavour xvart was almost certainly a member of a points-based faction. If he wasn't, it wouldn't be an outright lie, but it would certainly be bastard modding.
-Do you know who else is in your faction?
-Are you competing to get points for your faction so that your entire faction wins or are you getting points for for yourself and only one member of each point-faction can win?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #614 (isolation #24) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:26 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Cool.

##Unvote

Considering Xvart's flip and how elaborate the claim is, I believe it. I'll put up a NEW AND IMPROVED scumlist later today.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #653 (isolation #25) » Tue May 11, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In This Thread, people can't count votes. He's at like L-4. (7 votes 11 to lynch)

I'm pretty okay with giving him a few last posts to give suspicions, aaand I'm still waiting for Llama's thingamawhatsit.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #656 (isolation #26) » Tue May 11, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Gammagooey »

And I might have even missed two unvotes, the only people I still see voting Fishy are {DGB Plum d3x farside RC}

I approve of others double-checking my exact numbers, but Fishy is not particularly close to a lynch right now.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #674 (isolation #27) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Eh, I can see why Fishy needs to die today but I don't see any harm on giving him 24 hours and let him put out a suspicions post in case he's for the most part telling the truth. I'm gonna hold off on the scumlist until after Fishy flips since it'll pretty different depending on whether he flips other or mafia.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #676 (isolation #28) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Iiiiiiii don't really see what he would do to help his scumbuddies when he's still dying either way, if he flips mafia we know that his suspicions are tainted with the knowledge that he was getting lynched anyway and are pretty much all WIFOM, if you want to convince me give me an example or two of "something destructive" that might happen if we don't lynch him right away.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #681 (isolation #29) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

farside-I've actually only noticed two non-posters today I think, and the only worrying one IMO is Shotty.
d3x-I can get aboard a they're planning out a kill train of thought there, and maybe they'll hit another other a la Xvart if fishy is mafia and they have less time to think it through.
##Vote:Fishy

charter- I really appreciate not actually answering the question and just saying I'm suspicious instead of backing up what you're saying. It is so helpful when making decisions.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #744 (isolation #30) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hey fishy you said the track would be sent to someone, did the ability you used last night's result get sent to someone who could confirm that it isn't a roleblock?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #747 (isolation #31) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Gammagooey »

##Unvote

He's at L-2 after my unvote, charter can suck one until fishy answers the question.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #777 (isolation #32) » Wed May 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I do like this Troll wagon, him being dissapointed in Phate's wagon falling apart but not particularly thinking that Phate was scum is still bugging the hell out of me.

##Vote:Zorblag
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #781 (isolation #33) » Wed May 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I DO tend to strive for better than boring.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #796 (isolation #34) » Wed May 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Zor- On Phate: Okay, you don't like the reasonings for people getting off the Phate wagon. Where's your suspicions of them or your questions for clarification on why they got off of Phate?
Of the 7 people on the wagon at the largest votecount
zor wrote:
phate ( 7 ) farside22 DrippingGoofball VP Baltar Zorblag Shotty to the Body Jack imaginality
The only one that I saw you ask any question about the wagon was DGB, and that was if she thought there were scum on the wagon with her.

on Fishy- As Plum said, It's a decent plan but I'm having a pretty hard time seeing Fishy actually go through with it.

on pops- I would personally expect a "balls"/"You bastard" instead of Hey don't think DGB is town because of this I'll post suspicions if I have time: If he's about to flip scum then saying the person about to shoot you isn't necessarily town seems incredibly pointless.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #799 (isolation #35) » Wed May 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh since fishy lynch isn't a given anymore.

SCUMLIST! each category is in player # order.

TOWN

-DGB
-Llama

LEANING TOWN

-charter (special mention- was actually leaning scum until right around his last post, but that reaction looks completely legit to me)
-Chrono
-DDD
-Elli
-Phate
-pops
-UK
-Plum

NEUTRAL

-d3x
-farside
-imaginality
-Nico
-RedCoyote

LEANING SCUM

-StrangerCoug
-Shotty (lurkity lurk lurk)
-Zorblag

lol,points

-fishy
-Jack
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #931 (isolation #36) » Fri May 14, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Ellibereth wrote:ANNOUNCEMENT: Nico is officially lurking, he posted in at least one other game.
Troll wrote:Claims should be done right and shouldn't be done piecemeal and I'd think that Ellibereth's been in a game with me at the right spot to know that.
I thought we argued over that. :P
But but my gut is hating on Troll so much harder :O He IS a better lynch than fishy though.
StrangerCoug wrote:If farside22 can convince me that there
ISN'T
better information on the table, then I may change my opinion of her, but for now her recent actions are unsettling.
Huh? From what I can tell farside wants an admitted non-town lynched because she thinks fishy is lying mafia (possibly roleblocker) with an awesome safe/fakeclaim. What does that have to do with "better information on the table"?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #933 (isolation #37) » Fri May 14, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I LOVE THIS PLAN HOW CAN IT HAPPEN
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #950 (isolation #38) » Sat May 15, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Zorblag- The Phate shenanigans is a big part of it, but more than that I just get the feeling that you're hiding behind your votes instead of trying to put them on scum, and you getting off the Phate wagon while still looking suspicious of him was the first instance of that which couldn't be attributed to RVS/meta stuffs. Your fishy vote looks the same way, it's easy to justify the vote on a non-town instead of searching around and voting who you think is most likely to be mafia.

As for Reverb, Yeah I could be biased because of it, but pointing that out isn't making my opinion change of you.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1111 (isolation #39) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Finally the game gets interesting again.

Curiousity strikes, am I the only one voting Zorblag because of his play and not because of thinking he's a likely serial killer?

Some of these posts are making my head fucking hurt.
d3x, explain something to me.
d3x wrote:
UnVote
##Vote:Fishythefish

You've been arguing that you're not Town, but not AntiTown. I say that your stance here
is
AntiTown. An SK is a direct threat to the Town and thus you're putting your own point scoring agenda above the best interests of the Town.
So you go on a tirade on "you won't vote for Zorblag ur antitown". Right-o.
But you're ALSO not voting Zorblag, and you never have.
what.

Ani- I think you're thinking the points work way way different from how I think the points work.
Hypothetical time!
ALL THE POINT GRABBERS GRAB ALL THE POINTS THAT EVER WAS. What do you think will happen? Because to everyone who
isn't
a point faction, this is what I think will happen:
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1115 (isolation #40) » Tue May 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

d3x- So let me get this straight. Your entire fishy vote is based on a hypothetical situation in which there's a non-Zorblag serial killer/hostile other and fishy can tell them apart from regular scum?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1118 (isolation #41) » Tue May 18, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

You know when
I
go into hypothetical situation land, I have the courtesy to tell people about it. What MYSTICAL ABILITY do you think fishy has that will allow him to tell Hostile Others apart from both mafia and Non-hostile others? How exactly is fishy going to go after all the mafia and leave the hostile others alone?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1182 (isolation #42) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Nico-
Who's scum?
Are there scum on your wagon and if so where/who?

RC & charter & Shotty - You three have said you'd prefer a Nico wagon to Trolls, so why are you still on 1-2 vote wagons when Troll could be taken to L-1 any second by the guy you'd rather vote for?

d3x and pops- Who would you rather lynch between Nico and Troll?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1213 (isolation #43) » Fri May 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Nico and RC, still waiting for your answer to 1182.

Mod: Is the deadline 11am or 11pm on the 24th?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1216 (isolation #44) » Fri May 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Yeaaaaaah but his vote is less dumb so I don't care as much.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1218 (isolation #45) » Fri May 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Jack was a great lynch. Yesterday. Then we had a non-hostile other flip, and a non-hostile other claim explain all the points stuff today, which explains Jack's behavior so much better than town/mafia/cult considering there's at least 4 more out there not including xvart+fishy. That plus a lot of people actually suspecting d3x today makes him a way better vote than Jack right now IMO, even though they'll probably wind up being equally useless.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1219 (isolation #46) » Fri May 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

EBWOP:the votes will probably be equally useless, not the players.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1221 (isolation #47) » Fri May 21, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh wow I'm retarded, thought Red was still voting Jack instead of fishy, but of the 3 1-2 vote wagons d3x's is the only one that I could see going somewhere today based on support from other players, Jack's wagon is as described and fishy's died out a while back.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1234 (isolation #48) » Sat May 22, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

RC-I'm going to put aside my thoughts on how Fishy's overall claim makes a hell of a lot of sense to me and why because that isn't the point.

The Point is that we have less than 2 days left to decide on a lynch, and the longer you and the other tiny wagoneers hang out by yourselves the less time we're going to have to get and discuss a claim, and the less likely your eventual vote and suspicion will have any impact at all by the time you get around to placing it.
---------

I'd be willing to bet there's 1-2 mafia in {Shotty, RC, d3x, pops}, and more likely in {Shotty, RC, d3x}, their votes+reasonings smell like being on the wagon for the sake of being on it rather than actually hoping or expecting their vote to matter or help get their votee lynched.
---------

As a warning I'm not going to be around Monday morning at deadline, the latest time it'll still be possible for me to switch votes to avoid a NL will be Sunday night around midnightish.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1374 (isolation #49) » Sun May 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Huh. Troll's claim seems pretty weird but Elli apparently confirms it SO.

D3x lynch isn't bad but Shotty doesn't have a single decent post in everything that's happened so far, I'd prefer him to be SuperDeadTM.

I'd like for Troll to shoot Shotty. If Shotty is still alive (aka not Other) he needs the noose today.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1376 (isolation #50) » Sun May 23, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Hokays, I vill write Special Program just for you!

If (Shotty==dead){
noosed="d3x";
}
else{
noosed="Shotty";
}
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1436 (isolation #51) » Mon May 24, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Gammagooey »

So I'm pretty sure my entire scumlist just claimed Other. :roll:

Charter saying he visited Llama but refusing to say why and then suggesting a massclaim in
the same post
is seriously badstuffs but Shotty/d3x needs to get visited by Troll the pewpew fairy first for liean.
Still want Shotty dead first.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1442 (isolation #52) » Mon May 24, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Gammagooey »

The thinking of hmmm, I'm gonna have to claim soon. I should see if I can get everyone else to claim with me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1525 (isolation #53) » Tue May 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

On massclaim-Only 5 people haven't claimed at all? Thought it was more than that (semi-claimers i guess), massclaim is probably worth it at this point.
I'd like to see either a)charter go first out of the current non-claimers or b)any and all Others that haven't claimed yet go first, and then charter.
charter just claimed.

If after the massclaim one of the point factions seems to be mysteriously missing a partner Troll should shoot DGB, otherwise we'll figure it out when we get there.

@Troll- Personally i think ani is a lot more likely to be d3x's partner than fishy's, I can see ani not checking his quicktopic like d3x has claimed his partner hasn't.

@charter- Really? I would think a motive cop would actually check someone's motive.
zoraster, the sample PM wrote: =====

This is what a sample Role PM would look like.
~NAME~

Game Title:
Pledge of Allegiance

Role Title:
Vanilla Townie

Flavor Title:
<Your Mama>

Motive: The crisis is pre-empting Oprah. Now the whole thing is real and personal to you.

Alignment:
Town

Faction: {REDACTED}

Factional Abilities:
<none>

Passive Abilities:
<none>

Active Abilities:
<none>

Win Condition: Force a game state where no living player's Win Condition requires you to die.

Please confirm via PM. I wish you the best of luck. This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

The game thread can be found here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14015
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1628 (isolation #54) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Troll-Motive is to prevent anyone from taking away my right to protect myself with a ludicrous number of guns.

Waitan for the massclaim to finish.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1630 (isolation #55) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Role PM just mentions night actions, I would think you would live.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1692 (isolation #56) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I don't think you're missing anything lynch-wise, DGB pretty much has to be either mafia or hostile Other with the unknown alignment thing in her claim plus Troll's shot not working. I do have one thing I want to know before the night falls though.

UK- Did StrangerCoug give you any flavor of his role in the quicktopic before the massclaim? Vi's given scum a neighborizer before.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1697 (isolation #57) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

UK-Kay. I'm gonna have to disagree with SC-town though, aside from my gut most of his votes are piggybacking on other peoples reasoning and the risk thing isn't much of a factor when Llama died the night after SC neighborized him.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1740 (isolation #58) » Fri May 28, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Gammagooey »

UK-There's actually two things that bug me with that theory. First is that fishy and only fishy's team claimed to have an additional ability (the one-shot doc) they were using in addition to the transmit stuff, when I don't see them getting the only additional ability for balance purposes. Shotty might not have been able to use it and the transmit since he was the last member of his team but I would put pretty good money that d3x/ani used whatever theirs was and kept it a secret, and he came to a different conclusion than fishy about the DGB/Chrono stuffs.

The second is that Chrono claimed town/not town results before Plum/charter claimed Universal Backups with Parama being a other/not other cop, and the symmetry of one other/not other and one town/not town cop makes sense to me. DGB's claim didn't look like a safe/fakeclaim given that I think all of the others in the game were government or the one guy trying to shoot them all, so I don't think it would be a given fakeclaim.

tl;dr: d3x prob lied about not using a second ability and Chrono's claim makes a lotta sense.

My top suspects right now are charter & SC, tracking/investigation results need to get outed from anyone who has them.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1742 (isolation #59) » Fri May 28, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I think he said investigation miller plus he couldn't get confirmation on whether points were/were not a factor in the game
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1744 (isolation #60) » Fri May 28, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I thought it was just fishy's but I'll double check
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1746 (isolation #61) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

charter- Are you even for serious. two death vists+ a doubled role? No.
##Vote:charter

UK- From what I get of it, the scoreboard was from 1st-d3x 2nd- fishy and Shotty tied both days even though fishy had both him and imag on the Nico mislynch while Shotty had none, so Chrono pretty much has to be a "better" alignment than DGB unless Shotty got the points for claiming mixed up at first and fishy+imag on the Nico lynch was worth the same total as xvart's death.

charter shouldn't get hammered until everyones done claiming night action results.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1748 (isolation #62) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Mostly because he won't do it, and you already got roleblocked the night before so you can't pewpew him for insurance. Plus every night charter gets to kill means another night RC/farside isn't going to find not-charter actually shooting someone.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1751 (isolation #63) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Wait. Wait. For serious?

This game does not make any sense to me anymore.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1754 (isolation #64) » Fri May 28, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Gammagooey »

##unvote

what farside said.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1775 (isolation #65) » Fri May 28, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

...I think I got this.

The only reason why it would make sense for Chrono to do this as scum is if he's the roleblocker and worried about getting lynched and not being able to block UKvig kills tonight. Otherwise the mafia would just RB+kill UK tonight and be done with it. He can't be protecting charter-roleblocker because then charter couldn't have performed the kills.

On the other hand, if UK is scum she pretty much has to be a serial killer. So here's what we're gonna do.

-We no lynch. (we've got 10 living people, assuming 4 total maf with DGB dead we'd still keep the mislynch)

-charter and Plum both investigate UK for other-ness.
-farside and RC both track Chronopie.
-Chronopie visits someone who is NOT UK (i'd perfer Stranger/pops)

Assuming there's one scum in each of Plum/charter and RC/farside (which may not be the case) they still can't kill both townies who would be investigating.
If there is a unanimous consensus of UK is not other+Chrono visted UK or UK is other+Chrono didn't visit UK we have our lynch tommorrow. If not we lynch the majority- If the majority isn't scum then we have THREE people who are confirmed lying scum (which is probably the entire remaining scumteam). For instance if RC dies and charter+farside say UK is scum when she isn't then bing bang boom charter+farside+Chrono scumteam.

GOT IT?
GOOD.
##Vote:No lynch
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1778 (isolation #66) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Gammagooey »

And would you like to say why not?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1783 (isolation #67) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

The only games on this site I've seen where scum can use an active ability and make the kill were newbie games, if you've seen other games where that happens here show me 'em.

We don't have to no lynch but if we mislynch and there's three remaining scum then that takes away the majority factor tommorrow since if two are in <Plum charter farside RC> they can kill one and say oh the last ones just desperate scum protecting his partner. We can lynch today but that'll take away the pretty-much guaranteedness of tommorrows results, if we do pops or Stranger is the way to go.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1785 (isolation #68) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I got hella ninjaed, one sec while i read up on stuff.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1788 (isolation #69) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Plum- How does it fall to pieces? As far as I can tell the only way it can fail is if you/charter are scum with Chrono and the other gets killed AND Chrono isn't actually the roleblocker, in which case this is a really, really dumb gambit.
ninjaed edit: or charter is a roleblocker like you say and he can do both, but in the ever-often-mentioned mafia reverb that Vi made even the scum who could do multiple night actions per night (Rhinox) couldn't use his factional kill and regular abilities in the same night.

IMO-The difference between lynching and and no lynching right now is having no chance of wasting a mislynch and pretty much having the correct lynch guaranteed tommorrow.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1790 (isolation #70) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Zor wrote:Vi, SpyreX and Zoraster subsequently made a full setup based on these selections.
Doop, but I'll go check zoraster's wiki games.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1792 (isolation #71) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Actually let's try the easy way first.

@Mod/Zoraster: Can mafia PRs kill and use their ability on the same night?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1793 (isolation #72) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

PS if I can count correctly Chrono is at L-2, I'd like to get an answer from Zor before we lynch.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1796 (isolation #73) » Fri May 28, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Well fuck that then. It's still a decent plan but with the chance of charter being the roleblocker murderer the guaranteed success pretty much goes out the window.

Double checked and this will be L-1.
Vote:Chronopie
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1800 (isolation #74) » Fri May 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Derp.
##Vote:Chronopie
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1803 (isolation #75) » Fri May 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Whalp.
Scum claim, more hammer please.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1819 (isolation #76) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I hereby declare it time to twiddle my thumbs until Plum gets here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1853 (isolation #77) » Sat May 29, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Eh, even if we're wrong we get a scum out of it.

##Vote:Charter
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1855 (isolation #78) » Sat May 29, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1875 (isolation #79) » Sat May 29, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Gammagooey »

And then UK was a serial killer.
##Vote: No lynch
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1878 (isolation #80) » Sat May 29, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Sorry UK, you are a serial killer but you've already lost. You know the whole prisoner's dilemma thing you're gonna talk about for all of today? That was yesterday, and we already have a kill and roleblock sent in with 3 remaining scum members. Sorry friend.

A bigger sorry to Plum-I just wanted a kill that I was sure would go through. Sowwwwyyyyyyyy.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1882 (isolation #81) » Sat May 29, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

pops' thing was kind of hilarious by the way considering that I'm pretty sure you were an inquisitor in a different game and i just understood the "inquisitorial tendancies" last night.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1883 (isolation #82) » Sat May 29, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

PS zoraster DGB died quite a while back there, PROBABLY shouldn't be in the votecount.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1887 (isolation #83) » Sat May 29, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Zoraster-A currently ongoing game makes that comment so much more hilarious than you intended it to be.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1889 (isolation #84) » Sat May 29, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Gammagooey »

You should see my role at the game's end, I didn't request it but Vi did make it specifically because of something that had happened before.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1891 (isolation #85) » Sat May 29, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Gammagooey »

IT'S A SECRET not for a whole much longer but watever
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1894 (isolation #86) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Mostly I'm just waiting around for them to get here, you'll see when they vote no lynch later on.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1896 (isolation #87) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Yeah I actually expecting you to be a vig with the kills you were making (and wanted you dead early because I thought you were a PR), but when Chrono found out you were actually a serial killer and we had both town backup Other cops alive there wasn't a whole lot you could do.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1902 (isolation #88) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Yaaaaaaaaaaay. But yeah Vi gave me Tarhalindur after I replaced into a town tarhalindur spot in mafia reverb and [redacted-ongoing game]
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1905 (isolation #89) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Gammagooey »

The only reason it was dumb is because it let us jail you continously and basically force a win that way. Massclaim actually screwed the town over pretty hard (well that and not lynching Zorblag)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1917 (isolation #90) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Gammagooey »

UK-I actually think the game would have gone pretty similarly assuming we still did the massclaim d3 and started jailing you from there on, except charter would probably have gotten lynched for claiming "motive cop" that doesn't actually look at motives a lot sooner since Plum wouldn't be there to back him up.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1921 (isolation #91) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh yeah, this was the first role PM I sent to Zoraster d4-
zoraster wrote:
Gammagooey wrote:I will kill StrangerCoug.
DDD will jail UncertainKitten. If UncertainKitten is lynched, DDD will instead wave his dick around in VICTORY.
rofl
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1924 (isolation #92) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Well yeah but as soon as charter's mislynch went through if Zorblag+others were out of the game by then it would be a situation just like today- 5 maf 4 town and a serial killer.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1930 (isolation #93) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hey zoraster was it even possible for them to use it day 1 considering the modkill? I don't really think that should count against them if you took a point away for them not using it that day.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1932 (isolation #94) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I actually asked about a bomb/PGO role when I got my godfather-ness bp ability and zoraster told me it wouldn't work on passive abilities like them.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1935 (isolation #95) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Gammagooey »

ah, i thought it was a point lost each day.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1945 (isolation #96) » Sat May 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh, since people in the dead quicktopic seemed confused about it.

Personally I chose mafia because I thought there would be a whole lot of Others (yep) that would be easy distractions and it would be easy to "scumhunt" and get them lynched instead of whoever actually chose mafia since they would be pretty decent at it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1949 (isolation #97) » Sat May 29, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

UK-I think he meant for best scumteam planning/organizing/watever since we (mostly DGB) planned it out together, it definitely isn't a best roleclaim. As a sidenote though, not a single one of us actually used our exact safeclaim (*Information: You know that the following flavor names are not in this game: <President >, <Guantanamo Bay Officer>, <CIA Agent>, <Navy Commandant>. You can come up with a fifth one yourself. ),
The only one that was even close was the miller CIA agent thing Chrono used.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1956 (isolation #98) » Sat May 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Chrono:I chose Plum out of fakeclaim paranoia- with her backing up charter there was no way she was lying or had some secret BP ability, whereas there was a small chance that SC/pops got inquisition'd and shared NK immunity with UK, and UK would have just brought out the Prisoner's Dilemma thing anyway with assuming 2 mafia left+a serial killer, we would have wound up no lynching to win either way I think.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1963 (isolation #99) » Sat May 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Vi wrote:
Actually, I think that was just zorotter trying to be complete. But I really should do that sometime.
Given my luck in getting/replacing into Tar roles, I'm going to have to give that idea a solid
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1971 (isolation #100) » Sat May 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Chrono you never read the beginning of our quicktopic did you :P I had to say multiple times that I had a one-shot bulletproof and not investigation immunity to everyone else (coughDGB) before they understood it.

Considering the number of people that would have been psuedo-cleared in my opinion if things had gone a little differently (Plum for points madness, all of the living non-hostile players if Zorblag hadn't shot them all) a sane cop in the setup would have been pretty terrible for the scum unless it was only one or two-shot, although I think a town/non-town result wouldn't have been too bad given the crazy amount of Others. And there was kind of a doc in the way of imaginality since he used it every night and was trying to protect town.

DDD came up with Red tracking the moon btw.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”