Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum: GAME OVER, Innocents Win.

The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #0) » Sun May 09, 2010 3:52 am

Post by The Goat »

Oh, goody. Lots of new schtick to sift through.

Random
vote dri-fit
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #1) » Sun May 09, 2010 9:22 am

Post by The Goat »

Hmmm.

1st reread...I do not like posts 33 and 39.

unvote, vote Kise
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #2) » Sun May 09, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by The Goat »

Deer wrote:Why would we not lynch a claimed non-town?
He actually claimed town a page ago. I think this is schtick.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #3) » Sun May 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by The Goat »

crypto wrote:
FOS: Nightson.
Nightson, stop stalling. Same goes for you, Goat.
wat?
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #4) » Sun May 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by The Goat »

Kise: To clarify what I didn't like (apologies - I should have explained this rather than just saying I didn't like it earlier):
Kise wrote:Seriously speaking, isn't Nightson a better choice?
He voted dramonic and myself right after Reck voted for the both of us
. If that's not a master and his minion, I don't know what is.
No...he didn't. He followed Reck immediately on dramonic, but he wasn't the first or even the second person who followed Reck on to you...there were a couple people who followed Reck within minutes after he voted you (Fate and Animorph)...and you didn't even blink at them. Nightson's vote happened an hour later.

Then...
Kise wrote:Could you please tell Nightson that optimal scum-play is to never follow their buddy's votes so soon D1?
So you're calling out Reck and Nightson as being master and minion, saying that "if that's not a master and his minion, I don't know what is"...then six posts later you basically say that scum generally
wouldn't
behave that way.

Unless, of course, you're calling them stupid scum, which I suppose is possible.

Is it incredibly damning? No. But it looked a little like an overreaction, or a deflection/distraction to me. It's D1, and I'm scumhunting on whatever tidbits I can find. Overreactions tend to be one of those tidbits...and it's something you've done twice now.[/i]
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #5) » Mon May 10, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by The Goat »

Kise wrote:
The Goat wrote:
No...he didn't. He followed Reck immediately on dramonic, but he wasn't the first or even the second person who followed Reck on to you...there were a couple people who followed Reck within minutes after he voted you (Fate and Animorph)...and you didn't even blink at them. Nightson's vote happened an hour later.
Biiiiiiiig fuuuuuuuu*******iiiinngg diiiiifffeereeeeeenncceeeee. Fate & Ani did not vote dramonic
with
Reck, so I did not list them as Reck's minions.
The Goat wrote:
Kise wrote:Could you please tell Nightson that optimal scum-play is to never follow their buddy's votes so soon D1?
So you're calling out Reck and Nightson as being master and minion, saying that "if that's not a master and his minion, I don't know what is"...then six posts later you basically say that scum generally
wouldn't
behave that way.
I said that 6 posts later? You mean...this post:
Kise wrote::o

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 50#2219250

Unvote; Vote: Chronopie
?

Unvote; Vote: The Goat

Let me put this in bold, capitol letters so that even the lurkers see it.

GOAT BANDWAGONED ME AS #4 (AFTER ZAZIER'S UNVOTE), CLAIMING THERE WERE LEGIT, NON-RVS REASONS TO DO SO. ALTHOUGH HE IS JUST
NOW
GETTING AROUND TO EXPLAINING THESE REASONS IN DETAIL, I HAVE JUST SHOWN TO YOU ALL IN THIS SAME POSTING WHY HIS REASONS MAKE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO ADMIT IT, BUT I KNOW THAT GOAT, IN ACTUALITY, WANTED A PIECE OF MY BANDWAGON BUT DID NOT WANT TO LOOK LIKE AN OPPORTUNISTIC BANDWAGONER, SO HE TACKED ON NON-SENSE REASONS TO COVER UP THE FACT THAT HIS VOTE WAS NON-SENSE IN THE FIRST PLACE. NOW I COULDN'T JUST LET HIS SCUMMY LITTLE ASS SLIP BY WITHOUT ASKING HIM TO EXPLAIN WHAT I SUPPOSEDLY SAID THAT WAS WORTHY OF HIS 4TH VOTE, AND NOW THAT HE HAS EXPLAINED IT IN POST 206, I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU ALL TO TAKE A LOOK AND [try to] UNDERSTAND HIS REASONS. WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED, RE-READ THE TOP OF MY POST RIGHT HERE WHERE I RESPOND TO GOAT'S 206'S REASONS FOR BANDWAGONING ME TODAY. AFTERWARD, IF YOU CAN TOLERATE IT, TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT 206. THEN, AGAIN, PLEASE READ MY COUNTER TO HIS POST 206. AFTER THAT, AND HOPEFULLY USING YOUR INTUITION, LET YOUR INSTINCTS TAKE OVER AND TYPE WHAT FEELS NATURAL.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND PATIENCE IN READING THIS.

Wow.

Kise...I openly admitted that I vote you based on tidbits of information...it's not like I went on a rant about how scummy you were.

Here...see? (And...I'm going to assume that people read the thread...so I won't use the all-caps bold thing, but to clarify...
the following quote is the most essential part of why I voted for you in the first place:
)
The Goat wrote: Is it incredibly damning? No. But it looked a little like an overreaction, or a deflection/distraction to me. It's D1, and I'm scumhunting on whatever tidbits I can find. Overreactions tend to be one of those tidbits...and it's something you've done twice now.
...and now you've done it THREE times. The main reason I voted you in the first place is the way you reacted to the Nightson votes, trying to establish a Reck/Nightson "connection" when you got a few votes on you. Is that connection possible? Sure. Was it a logical inference based on the voting pattern? I don't think so.

The only reason it's staying there at this point is the way you're freaking out about it.

Also, you're either misrepresenting or misunderstanding what I said regarding "six posts later". I'm assuming it's the latter.

Here's post 33:
Here's post 39...or, doing the math...
six posts later
:
...aaand here's what I said about it:
wouldn't
behave that way.
Clearer now?
[/i][/b]
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #6) » Mon May 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by The Goat »

crypto wrote:Goat, what's your read on Kise?
LOL

Cliffs notes: He got a little too antsy a little too early when he got a few votes on him.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #7) » Mon May 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by The Goat »

Deer wrote:Ok. Well, something tells me I took this game waaay too seriously to start. I thought everyone else was somewhat doing the same. Guess not, my apologies.

Anyways, Jackalope is looking worse and worse - he's saying things like:
JackALope2323 wrote: 1. People need to stop lurking.

2. When people stop lurking, they need to make posts that do two things:
A. Make sense
B. Have actual content

3. People need to stop being asshats and fake claiming and post flooding and all this other bullcrap they're pulling. All it's doing is confusing the town, which is not good for the town in the slightest bit imaginable.

(Although, I'm still somewhat convinced town is the minority, and we're all fighting against several scum factions who, collectively, out number us. I think our only hope might be to play them off against each other.)
JackALope2323 wrote: 90% of us are either lurking, making posts that have minimal content, or just plain being asshats.
Basically criticizing the town and acting like he's Mr. Pro-Town Leader. Posts like that insinuate that he's town, which is something I never like people coming out and saying.

unvote, vote: JackALope2323
To clarify...are you voting him because he's acting TOO "pro-town?"
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #8) » Mon May 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by The Goat »

inHimshallibe wrote:
The Goat wrote:...apologies...
unvote
vote: The Goat

Scum cares about image, so scum posts about image.
:blank stare:

So...acting "too towny" and apologizing for not explaining why you dislike specific posts are now scum tells?

Apparently things changed in my hiatus. I may need to realign my scum detector.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #9) » Mon May 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by The Goat »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Deer wrote:...apologies...
"oof"

May have to revise my stance on Deer.
Heh.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #10) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by The Goat »

inHimshallibe wrote:
The Goat wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:
The Goat wrote:...apologies...
unvote

Scum cares about image, so scum posts about image.

So...acting "too towny" and apologizing for not explaining why you dislike specific posts are now scum tells?

Apparently things changed in my hiatus. I may need to realign my scum detector.
No, using the word apologize is the bad part. Subconscious things going on here.

Your spin isn't helping you.
Hmmm. See, now I have to do some research on apologetic posters to see if this holds any water...'cause I just ain't buying it.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #11) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by The Goat »

Fate wrote:What a fail Goat wagon. 4 votes based on something that happened 10 pages ago?

LULZ WERE HAD.

crypto, that Sucrose wagon isn't going anywhere. Being the lone vote on scum will just get you NK'd, come on switch over.
Fate, there's a newer and more exciting reason to vote me now. Please try and keep up. Apologies if I don't explain what that reas...DAMMIT!
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #12) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by The Goat »

Will reread tomorrow and post thoughts.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #13) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by The Goat »

Reread...further thoughts:

1) The more I read, the more I think that Kise may not have been overreacting to the votes on him...he's just kinda hyper.

2) I'd certainly like to hear a bit more from Lowell after post 321. Lowell, Jack didn't bring up jesters...crypto did. You seem to be pushing him pretty hard based on the self-vote and the "jester" points.

3) I'd also like to hear more from Shattered Viewpoint about this thing we're going to have to wait for, unless I missed the part where it was dismissed as BS-ing.

4) Crypto's a bit funnier than I thought he was at first.

unvote
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #14) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by The Goat »

Arright. I clearly missed the part where Jackalope started talking about jesters. Somneone help a Goat out.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #15) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by The Goat »

@Jackalope: Could you please give a little detail about the "scum points" that you've seen from Fate?
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #16) » Tue May 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by The Goat »

Sucrose wrote:
JackALope2323 wrote: I don’t want to pry at Shattered Viewpoint. If he’s town, he’ll talk when he’s ready, if he’s not town, well…
I'm just curious why he'd even say something like that in the first place. Struck me as odd.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #17) » Tue May 11, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by The Goat »

I'm apparently too tired to edit properly; was trying to quote Sucrose.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #18) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:25 am

Post by The Goat »

@Zazier:

First: "Goaty?"

Second: I'm on the fence about Jack. I think that my opinion is skewed by a couple people's (most notably Deer, and Lowell) overreaction to his initial self-vote very early in the day. Maybe I'm rusty, but to me that seemed a lot more like someone goofing around early, and didn't point either toward town or scum. If anything, it made Deer and Lowell look scummier because of the way they carried on about it.

I'll take another look in a bit.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #19) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by The Goat »

Kise wrote:
The Goat wrote:1) The more I read, the more I think that Kise may not have been overreacting to the votes on him...he's just kinda hyper.
I never, ever overreacted. I figured Reck was just pulling a stunt (or he was a lyncher, which would be odd), and he gathered some carefree players to vote for me. But with you... you say I'm scummy for some make believe, improv reasons during my chat with crypto.

And you
misrepresented
me by mentioning how I contradict myself 6 posts later, when all I did was post a smiley & a link 6 posts later. How the hell are people not voting you right now?

Fine. No goodies for any of you tomorrow.

Also, crypto, just so you know: That Chrono trick doesn't work any more. It was done in another game, and attempted in an ongoing game I'm in with Chrono, but even here I wouldn't think it still works... Chrono knows not to freak out as scum if he thinks he's dead. Better yet, Fate of all players should know this best.

Fate, here:
Kise wrote:
The Goat wrote:
So you're calling out Reck and Nightson as being master and minion, saying that "if that's not a master and his minion, I don't know what is"...
then six posts later you basically say that scum generally
wouldn't
behave that way.
I said that
6 posts later
? You mean...this post:
Kise wrote::o

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 50#2219250

Unvote; Vote: Chronopie
?
MISMOTHAFU**INGREP< NOW HELP ME LYNCH THE GADDAMN GOAT!

crypto & Chrono might be scumbuddies for still trying to use a dated trick... Hell, Chrono might be scum everywhere.
Okay, now you're just being thick, or not reading.

ONCE AGAIN...AS SHOWN IN POST 253:

The Goat wrote:
Also, you're either misrepresenting or misunderstanding what I said regarding "six posts later". I'm assuming it's the latter.

Here's post 33:
Here's post 39...or, doing the math...
six posts later
:
...aaand here's what I said about it:
wouldn't
behave that way.
Clearer now?
DEAR KISE: PLEASE LOOK VERY, VERY CLOSELY AT THE FOLLOWING, AND TELL ME WHAT IS INCORRECT ABOUT IT.

HERE IS POST THIRTY THREE:

Kise wrote:Seriously speaking, isn't Nightson a better choice? He voted dramonic and myself right after Reck voted for the both of us. If that's not a master and his minion, I don't know what is.
HERE IS POST THIRTY NINE:

Kise wrote:Oh yeah, I took all the monies after the divorce.

Could you please tell Nightson that optimal scum-play is to never follow their buddy's votes so soon D1?
Now...here's the tricky part. In
POST THIRTY THREE
, you used the "master and minion" bit.

In
POST THIRTY NINE
, you said that scumbuddies shouldn't behave that way.

Now...I've actually
moved away
from that having any relevance, and have no problem with you still suspecting me...but please, for the love of God, move on from the misinterpretation/misrepresentation of what I stated...unless you have some issue with 39-33=6.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #20) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by The Goat »

inHimshallibe wrote:JackALope2323: Lowell, Deer, Fate, easjo682
Yet to Vote: The Goat, FC Groningen, Shattered Viewpoint, lukepukeduke

Lowell seems to be most suspect of the Jack voters, I've expressed my suspicions of Goat, and luke is YTV, as well. SpyreX's murderin' list doesn't look so bad after all.

No one's up for the Nightson, vote, so I'll go back to voting The Goat.

Oh yeah, Kise may be overreacting, but his point against The Goat is there, and I can follow it.

unvote
Can you show me how you follow it? It must be the new math.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #21) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by The Goat »

JackALope2323 wrote:
Unvote, Vote Gronigen

LYNCH ALL LURKERS
Okay. THIS is the first thing I saw you post that I genuinely disliked.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #22) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by The Goat »

Nightson, get the hell out of my head.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #23) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by The Goat »

You too, Deer.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #24) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by The Goat »

Son of a bitch...and I was just going to suggest we form some sort of "furry vengeance" alliance....

vote Jackalope
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #25) » Wed May 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by The Goat »

Kise wrote: Okay, I got mixed up there with the 6 posts later thing. I can admit to that. But, because I say that scum shouldn't behave a certain way, doesn't mean that Nightson followed the formula. Which is why I say that someone should TELL Nightson HOW to behave -- because he's not doing what good scum should do. So now that I understand you, do you understand that what I was saying in post 39 is not a contradiction on my part?

I like how we all have different arguments going on. :lol:
Kise: Yeah, I understand...I was more concerned with what I originally thought was you getting antsy with a couple votes on you. Now I just think you're a little bit nuts. :)
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #26) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by The Goat »

Reading, catching up.
ZazieR wrote:
The start of page 17 is interesting.
First Goaty, why did you wait with your vote?
Total wait time from scumread to vote = 6 minutes. I went back and reread Jack's previous few posts.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #27) » Sun May 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by The Goat »

That SV bandwagon reeks of scum and impatience.

Please note that SV stated early on that he had some info for us...unless that was BS.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #28) » Mon May 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by The Goat »

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I am a simple Innocent.

(I assume that translates to VT.)

I like lollipops.
Please 'splain this from much earlier:
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I have news for you all.

But I can't tell you right now.

You have to wait.

unvote
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #29) » Tue May 18, 2010 12:33 am

Post by The Goat »

JackALope2323 wrote:CHRIST ALMIGHTY WHY HAS NOBODY EXPLAINED WHY SV IS SCUM YET.

AND I APOLOGIZE
, FATE, FOR THE FACT THAT YOU'RE BEGINNING TO PISS ME THE FUCK OFF.
Oh dear.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #30) » Tue May 18, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by The Goat »

JackALope2323 wrote:
@ The Goat: OH DEAR WHAT?!
Whoa. Lighten up, Francis. I was mockingly pointing out your apology as a "scumtell."

Gonna reread again.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #31) » Sat May 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by The Goat »

This is easily the funniest page and a half I've seen thus far on this site. This is awesome.

Also...I'm pretty sure Fate is female. Just sayin'.

Reckoner bears guarding this evening...

oh, and
vote animorph

Sorry, but your offer, while intriguing, is probably a bad idea for the town.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #32) » Wed May 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by The Goat »

reading....slightly buzzed. Worst case scenario is slightly hung over analysis tomorrow morning.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by The Goat »

(sigh)
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by The Goat »

So.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by The Goat »

I'm a tad bored.

Who wants a mercenary?
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by The Goat »

I'll be back in a bit.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by The Goat »

...anyone?
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by The Goat »

There's been a bit of confusion over the last couple days...which is why a couple of you are still alive.

My fellow roled person is no longer alive.

Neither is the person we turned.

I view fulfilling my win condition at this point as kinda slim, so I figured I'd get a little more involved and creative.

I also have some information regarding the poisonings.

As I have had absolutely ZERO heat on me the past two days, I welcome discourse as to why I might be lying about this.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by The Goat »

FWIW, if something bad happens to me before a conversation, there is only one way to interpret the second and third lines of my previous post. They're both correct.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by The Goat »

inHimshallibe wrote:Good lord, my scumdar has been absolutely ballistic.

o.O
If I'd gotten my way from the get go...

...you'd be one of me.

:twisted:
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by The Goat »

Nachomamma8 wrote:What are you, exactly?
I'm the last Vampire.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by The Goat »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Is your only ability to kill?
My only REMAINING ability is to kill. Nightson and I used our turn. Our turn was killed immediately. Due to a miscommunication, I did not kill anyone the past two nights.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by The Goat »

Nachomamma8 wrote:In addition, gimmie information about poisoning please :)
Well, I'd like a little assurance that you don't lynch me first, please.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by The Goat »

Deer wrote:Hey Goat, I won't lynch you immediately if you tell me everything you know.
Pretty sure you couldn't lynch me all by yourself anyway, timid forest creature.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by The Goat »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Vote: The Goat

I fucking knew it
Just out of curiosity, what are you hoping to gain by doing this?
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by The Goat »

Kise wrote:See... I called this on day one... I had Nightson as scum for being a minion, then I had Goat for jumping on me with a vote over nuffin'. My gut worked out better than that BS I got concerning crypto.

But nobody ever listens to my intuition, only results.

Goat, did you and Nightson have anything to do with the lab coat wearing, Ted Danson looking dudes? Honestly? HONESTLY?
For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure I jumped on you before I read my PM. Everything I said was true.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by The Goat »

Kise wrote:See... I called this on day one... I had Nightson as scum for being a minion, then I had Goat for jumping on me with a vote over nuffin'. My gut worked out better than that BS I got concerning crypto.

But nobody ever listens to my intuition, only results.

Goat, did you and Nightson have anything to do with the lab coat wearing, Ted Danson looking dudes? Honestly? HONESTLY?
Honestly?

No. I'd make something up for you, if you'd like, but honestly...no.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by The Goat »

Deer wrote:My antlers are powerful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R5OvzrXr9E
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by The Goat »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Locking the thread for a moment while I consider something.

Right.

10. Abusive behaviour, jackassery,
playing actively against your win condition
, and indeed anything that stops this game being fun, will result in a modkill or replacement - whichever hurts your side most, is what you'll get. Bear this in mind.

For breaching Rule 10, The Goat,
Neutral Non-entity
, is hereby modkilled. The day continues as per normal, all votes have been reset.
[/i]
Bah, and, also...poor form.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”