Pledge of Allegiance (Game Over! Page 76)

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #146 (isolation #0) » Tue May 04, 2010 4:29 am

Post by charter »

VP Baltar wrote:F U MS!

@UK - Sure, but aren't you more likely to draw vanilla than a PR as town?

As far as the role PM thing, if that's true then I forgot. I thought we picked our sides without seeing it, but I admit to not looking at the PM that closely.
lol

##Vote Balter

He's now arguing that UK wouldn't pick town because the chance of being vanilla is more likely than a PR, which is a ridiculous claim to make. Despite it all being random anyway, I specifically remember reading that if a lot of people pick scum or 3rd party in this game, that the town would be made up of good power roles.

I'm about 90% sure Balter is scum. In addition, he falls face first on the easy wagon tell voting for Parama.
Parama's contradiction in like his first three posts is suspect. Not sure if he's town or scum yet.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #150 (isolation #1) » Tue May 04, 2010 4:51 am

Post by charter »

VP Baltar wrote:
charter wrote:I specifically remember reading that if a lot of people pick scum or 3rd party in this game, that the town would be made up of good power roles.
And how are you arriving at the conclusion that a lot of people would pick scum? Generally speaking, I think the odds of that happening were almost zilch since most people are wimps when it comes to playing scum.
I said that it's possible, it doesn't matter though, because your point against UK is stretching further than Stretch Armstrong's arms.
Balter wrote:Also, how is it all random? Picking your alignment isn't random at all. Building roles based how many of each alignment there are isn't random either.
The role you get is random, I know since I asked Spyrex to be a paranoid day cop no less than three times. I didn't get it.
Balter wrote:I'm quite amused at the people who are voting me while also implying suspicion of Parama.
Multiple scum groups. Shock. Gasp.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #170 (isolation #2) » Tue May 04, 2010 11:41 am

Post by charter »

Llama wrote:Seriously people, xvart wagon. Guy is scum. Look at some of this stuff
Good points, Xvart looks like likely scum. What do you think of Balter? I'm basically waiting on a votecount and I'll switch over to Xvart if he's got more votes.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #171 (isolation #3) » Tue May 04, 2010 11:44 am

Post by charter »

Jack, what do you think of Balter?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #222 (isolation #4) » Wed May 05, 2010 7:32 am

Post by charter »

Fishy and Balter on a scumteam.

Xvart is scum.

Jack is scum.

Parama is town.

Zorblag is probably scum.

I'm keeping my vote on Balter for the time being. I think Balter and Xvart have the same number of votes.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #224 (isolation #5) » Wed May 05, 2010 10:22 am

Post by charter »

Clearly they are not at the same number.
##unvote
##vote Xvart
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #250 (isolation #6) » Wed May 05, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by charter »

Xvart wrote:charter - why did you choose to vote me instead of Balter? I don't understand the point of you commenting about how we were not equal, then voting me? If you wanted to put more pressure on me after you learned I was already highest in the vote count why didn't you raise my vote count when you thought they were equal?
I voted Balter first, then saw you had more votes so I switched on to you. I think you're both scum, but I'm more sure of Balter.
Ellibereth wrote:VP is town.
Are you kidding me? There's like five scumtells in that post. I just read like the last two lines, but there's scumtells galore! Saying Xvart should be today's lynch. Then setting up three lynches if Xvart flips town.

I really just read the parts that were directed at me, because his post was so massive that I doubt anyone is going to read all of it.

Balter, I think Jack is scum because he keeps switching his vote for pointless reasons and each time it goes on someone who has no votes/suspicion and it just seems like he's posting for the sake of posting. I think Parama is town because everyone is saying it, so I'd thought I'd be cool and say it too. I haven't actually read many of his posts. Zorblag I think could be scum because he's just active lurking.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #294 (isolation #7) » Thu May 06, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by charter »

Zorblag wrote:@charter, it's interesting that your suspicion of me came apparently came right after Post 221 and that you're saying it's based on active lurking. Just so that I'm clear what you don't like, what is it that you think active lurking is? I don't mind it at all when people suspect me but that's an interesting reason for you to use.
Upon reflection, I don't know what I was thinking with the active lurking. It just seemed like your posts were very big and said very little, but even that's not really the case. So yeah, I don't really know what I was thinking with that. I've since bumped you back to neutral.

DDD looks really town, and his case on Nico is good.

Balter is such glaringly scummy, it's hurting my head. First he hops on Xvart and declares Xvart as the lynch. The next day he hops on Phate. It's painful reading his scummy posts.
##unvote
##vote Balter

DDD, do you think Balter is scum?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #360 (isolation #8) » Sat May 08, 2010 6:15 am

Post by charter »

RC wrote:Do you agree with DGB, charter?
No, I'd lynch DGB too.
Fishy wrote:Anything in my play you’d like me to explain or comment on, charter?
You and Balter's tag teaming of Parama. Very weak case. My spidey sense also tingles with how you two have avoided commenting on each other completely, except when Jack says "fishy may be scum" Balter is right there with a "Um...ok, where did that come from?", but I think that happened after I made my post. But still, quite suspicious. It was mostly a declaration of once Balter flips scum, you're the first to go.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #407 (isolation #9) » Sat May 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by charter »

Fishy's defense from Ellibereth is pretty terrible and his one from DGB is even worse.

Interested to hear from Jack/Gamma about this neighbor thing.

Balter is still scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #647 (isolation #10) » Tue May 11, 2010 9:41 am

Post by charter »

Gammagooey wrote:Charter- did you read the first sentence of my 388? (you can ignore the rest since Jazz's scum-lurking in another game means almost nothing now that she's been replaced)
Yes I did, but I want Jack to explain what he's talking about.
Fishy wrote:@Llama, charter, Parama: You paid lip service to this wagon (and in Parama's case voted). Do you share the conviction that EVERY SINGLE ONE of
Ellibereth LLamaFluff ojanen Nicodemus charter UncertainKitten VP Baltar
is town? Do you think that an 8 person wagon is significantly more likely to contain scum than a random group of 8 people?
No, but that's not why I'm suspicious of you, either. I do think that most of them are town, however.
plum wrote:Who wants me lynched and why? What can I get informed on briefly, because I have an AP test tomorrow I really ought to be cramming for?
I do, because you're scum.

Pops is probably town.

We should lynch Jack. He's a massive distraction to anything productive, isn't scumhunting, and is pretty much dead weight.

526 by Chronopie is scummy as hell. He's telling others to discuss meaningful stuff but he's not doing that.

On gamma claiming PGO, I'm inclined to believe it.

Ok, I think Chronopie is probably a third party. I don't think his scumbuddies would let him try and launch an attack on Llama. A dumb thing to do right now.
Llama wrote: Do I really need to give the "things like survivors are not town aligned so you lynch them" speech here?
I'm pretty sure everyone here knows that you lynch anyone not town with absolutely no lenience or discrimination.

Jack's scumminness just soars up with every post he makes.

Lol, fishy's claim. I read to "I'm not town" and that was far enough.
Was going to vote Fishy, but I'll let Llama do whatever he wants first.

After Fishy, my top suspects are Jack, then Plum, with some Chronopie and probably Phate/Shotty/Stranger rounding out my scumspicions.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #657 (isolation #11) » Tue May 11, 2010 10:40 am

Post by charter »

Jack wrote:I get 526 by chronopie as being scummy. Third party speculation is off, because "his scumbuddies wouldn't let him" is not a good reason (it's not like they are dictating his every move). I get wanting to vote fishy. Don't get not reading the claim, and really don't get not mentioning chronopies claim.
Where did Chronopie claim? I missed that.

As for why I don't need to read a claim that is 'not town' is because it's really not that difficult to take a scum role or a 3rd party role and only claim parts of it so it sounds town or non threatening 3rd party, especially in a game like this. Fishy's behavior has already shown that he's in this for him, not the town, so why even bother trying to figure out exactly what his alignment is? It's not town, so it needs to be lynched.

For example, what if someone claims that they win if they name the first two lynch targets. That sounds non threatening. But what if they're actually a SK who gets to kill if they name the lynch target correct? You can come up with a non threatening sounding claim for virtually anything.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #671 (isolation #12) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by charter »

##Vote Fishy
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #675 (isolation #13) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by charter »

Giving Fishy time IS BAD. You know he isn't town, what if he needs 24 hours in order to do something to help his scumbuddies? Seriously, all you're doing by giving him time is allowing the opportunity for something destructive to happen.

Of course he's going to say 'give me time, you won't be sorry', that's all he can do at this point.

I realize I'm kind of going over the top on this, but there's only like two things I hate more than caught scum being able to scheme.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #679 (isolation #14) » Tue May 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by charter »

Well, I'll be voting Gamma first thing tomorrow.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #687 (isolation #15) » Tue May 11, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by charter »

No. Fishy dies now.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #708 (isolation #16) » Tue May 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Post by charter »

I swear to god if people unvote, I am going to lose it.

There's a reason why we lynch anyone not town. If not really obvious to you now, it will be later in the game.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #930 (isolation #17) » Fri May 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by charter »

Going to be out of town for a little bit, should be able to catch up sunday or monday.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #994 (isolation #18) » Sun May 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by charter »

DGB wrote:What happens in end game situations if all these "others" begin to outnumber the townies?
This is reason number 2 of 2 reasons I came up with. I'll say reason 1 on a later day.

Ok, I was wrong about Balter, Plum's 759 is so town.
Stranger wrote:Care to give reasoning behind this?
How Gamma argued we should keep Fishy alive in 676.

Scum/not town
RC
Nico
Gamma
d3x
Fishy
Jack
probably some others

Catching up was no fun. That was literally ten pages of just about nothing.
Still need to lynch Fishy. I'm having this massive internal struggle between not lynching Fishy who has claimed not town and wasting my vote by keeping it on him and it's hurting.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1064 (isolation #19) » Tue May 18, 2010 8:28 am

Post by charter »

Fishythefish wrote:@charter:
1. Do you believe my claim? If not, why not?
2. Do you think the role I've claimed should be lynched? If so, why?
If you think my claim might be largely true, then you simply cannot afford to waste 5 or more lynches on non-hostile others, some of whom are not working against the town.
1. I don't 100% believe it, so you need to die. I don't believe it because there's really no way to confirm that you get points for working with the town.
2. Yes I do. You're not town. Ideally someone would vig you.

Anyhow, I'm going to be switching my votecount to whichever scum has the most votes currently. I can't in good conscious keep voting someone who isn't able to get lynched.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1065 (isolation #20) » Tue May 18, 2010 8:29 am

Post by charter »

That last sentence should read something like 'I'm going to switch my vote when I see a votecount to whichever scum has the most votes.'
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1105 (isolation #21) » Tue May 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by charter »

##unvote
##vote D3x

I'd rather lynch him over Troll.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1246 (isolation #22) » Sat May 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by charter »

Whoa, didn't realize d3x had no votes, I thought he had a healthy wagon on him. Haven't read since my last post but I hear it's almost deadline and a no lynch would be a huge waste of the day.
##unvote
##vote Zorblag
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1419 (isolation #23) » Mon May 24, 2010 5:39 am

Post by charter »

Alright, caught up again and I'm not going to let myself fall behind again. Does anyone have a handy list of claims we've gotten? I think I've forgotten more than I remember.

Ellibereth says he's a member of the Secret Service right after Zorblag's claim.

Aside from everyone saying 'soandso is scum and someoneelse is town', there's really nothing else to comment on, this game has virtually no scumhunting, just people talking about points.
RedCoyote wrote:I'm ready to claim... as soon as charter tells us all what he did last night.
Targeted Llamafluff.

I think we should massclaim. I think it will net multiple scumbags and will force all these point grabbers to claim. I can think of at least two ways that scum will immediately be caught lying about their role, regardless of what lie they come up with. I'm not sure how well it will catch hostile others.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1421 (isolation #24) » Mon May 24, 2010 5:42 am

Post by charter »

I'm not telling what I targeted him with, unless we massclaim. I didn't kill him.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1426 (isolation #25) » Mon May 24, 2010 5:53 am

Post by charter »

So you think I'm scum then?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1427 (isolation #26) » Mon May 24, 2010 5:55 am

Post by charter »

charter wrote:So you think I'm scum then?
Who killed someone who is positive I am town?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1434 (isolation #27) » Mon May 24, 2010 8:21 am

Post by charter »

Zorblag, shoot one of them.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1441 (isolation #28) » Mon May 24, 2010 9:13 am

Post by charter »

Gammagooey wrote:So I'm pretty sure my entire scumlist just claimed Other. :roll:

Charter saying he visited Llama but refusing to say why and then suggesting a massclaim in
the same post
is seriously badstuffs
What is bad about it?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1476 (isolation #29) » Mon May 24, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by charter »

Gammagooey wrote:The thinking of hmmm, I'm gonna have to claim soon. I should see if I can get everyone else to claim with me.
I have no problem claiming first in a massclaim, I know no one is going to claim anything similar to me. But me claiming now will tell town nothing and will make my role useless.

Looking at Zorblag's list, why the hell are we not massclaiming? Over half the people in the game have claimed.

StrangerCoug, if you think farside is scum, do you think I'm scum with her? Your vote makes no sense. Honestly, the three people voting me look really opportunistic. Farside has made every opportunistic vote available the entire game.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1484 (isolation #30) » Mon May 24, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by charter »

Plum wrote:Charter, do you mind claiming whether you're Town or Other, though?
Town.
Stranger wrote:It makes perfect sense if I think you're either on an opposing Mafia group or a serial killer.
Good try there slick, but you're going to have to do better. There are two kills each night. We know where one comes from, so the other is almost assuredly scum. There's no third kill for me to be a SK or another scum group. So back to the question, do you think I'm scum with farside, and how do you think that works?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1498 (isolation #31) » Tue May 25, 2010 10:40 am

Post by charter »

StrangerCoug wrote:
BZZZT!
You're in a closed setup and you cannot necessarily use the lack of something to prove that it doesn't exist. Who's to say that nobody blocked a kill two nights in a row?
If you're going to say I'm scum despite the lack of any evidence to support it, then you're going to have to come up with a working theory that fits. So far you're just calling as many people scum as you can despite contradicting evidence. I'll give you that farside could very well be scum, I can't remember a protown post from her other than a couple of the lynch Fishy ones.

D3x, why is DGB scum? I didn't understand how it worked when I read your explanation.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1517 (isolation #32) » Tue May 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by charter »

UncertainKitten wrote:At this point we might was well massclaim. YAY.
Yes, let's do it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1521 (isolation #33) » Tue May 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by charter »

Ok, since we're massclaiming.

I'm the town backup (celebrity impersonator). I inherited the role of the first town power role who isn't a one shot died. This was Parama day one. I got his whole PM. I didn't get to use it day one, just last night.

Parama's role is a motive cop (high school civics teacher). Motive cop essentially tells me if someone is an 'Other'. Llama was not 'Other'. I used it on him after he made some comment about believing Fishy's claim, I thought Llama might have a similar role.

I was thinking that it could catch scum pretending to be other, since I'd be told they aren't 'other'.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1530 (isolation #34) » Tue May 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by charter »

RedCoyote wrote:
charter 1521 wrote:Llama was not 'Other'. I used it on him after he made some comment about believing Fishy's claim, I thought Llama might have a similar role.

I was thinking that it could catch scum pretending to be other
So, in other words, you thought Llama might have a similar role to Fishy's role in that you thought they were both scum pretending to be "other"? If you thought Fishy was lying, why not just use it on him? Seems a little convenient for you to visit the person who happened to die last night (after they claimed a town PR, no less), when you could've just as easily visited the person who, I don't know,
actually claimed to be "other"

Confirm my vote 100%. This is our vote today, guys. Y'all didn't want to hear me yesterday, but please hear me today. This is a slam dunk if I've ever seen one.
Or, ya know, I'm exactly what I say I am and had the unfortunate luck to target Llama. And sorry if I don't believe everyone who claims a "town power role" is actually town. Heaven forbid someone lie and say they're town when they're not. As for why I didn't use it on Fishy, once other people started saying they were point grabbers, it because either a huge scum fakeclaim, or he actually was an 'other', so it seemed like a waste.
Gamma wrote:@charter- Really? I would think a motive cop would actually check someone's motive.
That's not what it is.

I don't see where RC get's this high and mighty attitude from. You claim not town, you've claimed the same role as someone else. You really haven't been protown in the least this game. I was actually surprised that I even got any votes after I claimed to target Llama.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1548 (isolation #35) » Wed May 26, 2010 5:51 am

Post by charter »

Why do we have two people claiming tracker and we are lynching me? Out of the two of them, I'd say farside is probably scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1557 (isolation #36) » Wed May 26, 2010 6:27 am

Post by charter »

At least someone has some damn sense.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1559 (isolation #37) » Wed May 26, 2010 6:37 am

Post by charter »

I don't know if he did or not. RC said he did a few posts ago. I investigated him because of how he said he was 100% sure Fishy was telling the truth, which led me to think he was an other.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1652 (isolation #38) » Thu May 27, 2010 5:21 am

Post by charter »

##vote DGB

Not government but still other. Her claim is really dodgy and probably just made up.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1658 (isolation #39) » Thu May 27, 2010 6:24 am

Post by charter »

I think it's pretty clear DGB would be the liar between the two when you take in to account the role she claimed. It's patently ridiculous and doesn't fit in with any other claim we've had. RC getting blocked night one seems kind of odd, but it's also pretty possible that a roleblock got redirected or bussed to him.

Plus, she just now votes me after I vote her? Please.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1660 (isolation #40) » Thu May 27, 2010 6:31 am

Post by charter »

UncertainKitten wrote:I think you have quite a point there. I would favor DGB lying, though RC lying is also possible.
Way to say nothing.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1663 (isolation #41) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:37 am

Post by charter »

I also find it extremely suspicious of UK to only vote me AFTER I claim my role and she cites not believing my explanation of what a motive cop is. Before I claimed my role, she was even speculating as to possible roles I could be. But then when Plum confirms that I'm telling the truth about what a motive cop is, she still is calling me scum. Doesn't make a bit of sense.

Anyhow, I think we have scum/hostiles in DGB, UK, Pops, farside, and Strangercoug.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1734 (isolation #42) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:11 am

Post by charter »

Fucking kill me now.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1736 (isolation #43) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:17 am

Post by charter »

Where is the explanation for why Chrono is scum?

##vote Pops
in the meantime.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1745 (isolation #44) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:01 am

Post by charter »

Guys, I'm going to come clean here. I realize this probably looks bad for me, but hear me out. I targeted Ellibereth last night. He was not an other. I targeted him because of how he outed himself as secret service right after Zorblag claimed. I figured if Zorblag was 'other' the secret service would be 'other' as well. As it happens, that's not the case.

Now, I know you're probably thinking "Wow, Charter is such obvscum,
vote
", but I think if you ask yourself "Would Charter pick scum?" the answer is not in a million years. I think my stances towards DGB don't make much sense if I were her scumbuddy.

I also don't think I should be lynched. Since I'm actually town, getting lynched isn't going to tell you anything, since everyone voting me has a gift wrapped reason to do so, except that I'm doing a disastrous job of investigating.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1752 (isolation #45) » Fri May 28, 2010 8:52 am

Post by charter »

Gamma, you're being dumb. Did you even read my pleas? And why would I claim like that if I'm scum. If I was scum, I'd wait to see if I was incriminated by RC/farside, and if not, I'd just lie. If I was, why would I admit to visiting the person who died twice? Once you can explain away, but the second time I'd have to fight to get the other person lynched.

##unvote
##vote UK
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1771 (isolation #46) » Fri May 28, 2010 9:23 am

Post by charter »

Can you point me to where the points said Chrono was scum, UK?

I didn't realize he claimed miller cop. I'm gonna have to go see when he claimed that, since that's a pretty ridiculous claim. Also, thinking about it, a town/not town cop makes A TON of sense for a scum role, since it would help them identify 'others' to kill.

##unvote
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1808 (isolation #47) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by charter »

Copying Zorblag's claim list for reference because I dislike having to find it constantly.
  • The Living

• charter: town backup, inherited motive cop (other/not other cop) targeted LlamaFluff N2 (got not other)
  • Debonair Danny DiPietro: Vanilla
  • farside22: Tracker, tracked fishythefish to RedCoyote N1, Plum to Shotty to the Body N2
  • Gammagooey: Paranoid Gun Owner
  • StrangerCoug: Neighborizor, targeted LlamaFluff N1, UncertainKitten N2
  • Plum: town backup, inherited motive cop (other/not other cop); targetted Shotty to the Body N2 (got other); received weak watcher on Chronopie
  • popsofctown: Vanilla Townie, Country Music Superstar, not government by Troll
  • RedCoyote: FBI tracker, roleblocked (or interfered in some way) N1, tracked charter to LlamaFluff N2
  • UncertainKitten: Vig/neighborizer. Killed xvart N1; tried to target Plum N2, instead targeted Troll got redirected to Jack
And
##unvote
##vote Chronopie
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1813 (isolation #48) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by charter »

Lol

##Vote Uncertainkitten

She's other.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1817 (isolation #49) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by charter »

Just keep flailing. But really, claiming vig as SK? lol
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1820 (isolation #50) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by charter »

StrangerCoug wrote:Did I not say I reserve the hammer, charter?
FoS.
Well, if you hadn't posted it at the same time I hammered, then you could have had it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1824 (isolation #51) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by charter »

StrangerCoug wrote:
charter wrote:Just keep flailing.
Just keep throwing useless crap.
'
What is useless about my noting UK is flailing? Now, your post on the other hand...

I also think it's pretty suspicious that farside was killed when RC didn't even post his results yesterday. Plus there's RC's flip on the DGB issue and his adamant stance towards lynching me when he tracked me. He must have thought he hit the jackpot there.

RC is looking like a mighty juicy scum candidate.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1826 (isolation #52) » Fri May 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by charter »

Well, since I'm actually town, I'm trying to scumhunt. I really don't care if you guys lynch me today, since I don't think that there's any more 'others' left after you. And at this point the scum should be getting pretty obvious for the rest of the town to easily find.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1837 (isolation #53) » Sat May 29, 2010 5:09 am

Post by charter »

I love how you guys are believing what a mafia said. Let me take lessons from you about how to play mafia, so I believe what the bad guys say and lynch the good guys? Ok, got it, thanks.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1841 (isolation #54) » Sat May 29, 2010 5:37 am

Post by charter »

IF I WAS MAFIA WHY WOULDNT I JUST KILL YOU AT NIGHT IF I THOUGHT YOU WERE A SK? or even if you were a vig.

CLEARLY UK HAS NK IMMUNITY BECAUSE SHE IS A SK.

I don't care, hurry up and lynch me or Plum hurry up and get here.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1845 (isolation #55) » Sat May 29, 2010 6:02 am

Post by charter »

Serial killers don't have NK immunity all the time. It just happens that UK does.

Stranger, you're really terrible at mafia if you're actually town here.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1847 (isolation #56) » Sat May 29, 2010 6:16 am

Post by charter »

They wouldn't be trying to lynch you if they could kill you. That'd be dumb of them to chance trying to lynch you during the day and give you the chance to kill them at night.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1849 (isolation #57) » Sat May 29, 2010 6:25 am

Post by charter »

Did you track me to UK on Night 4? Or you forgot about that?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1857 (isolation #58) » Sat May 29, 2010 9:21 am

Post by charter »

Gamma is probably scum. Doubtful Plum is, but I've been thinking of all these scenarios where Plum claimed her results and what they would be if she was town or scum.

Anyhow, Gamma is scummy for putting through a mislynch on me before UK gets lynched, though honestly most of y'all are playing like total idiots, so he might just be doing that.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1859 (isolation #59) » Sat May 29, 2010 9:24 am

Post by charter »

UK, just drop it. You've lost, you don't need to keep being a dick.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1861 (isolation #60) » Sat May 29, 2010 9:26 am

Post by charter »

No, you're a serial killer. There's no bad modding going on here.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1863 (isolation #61) » Sat May 29, 2010 9:34 am

Post by charter »

I hope no one is believing any of your posts.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1865 (isolation #62) » Sat May 29, 2010 9:37 am

Post by charter »

Obviously there's scum on my wagon. You're not a miller, you're "other".

This is what I'm talking about, just drop it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1867 (isolation #63) » Sat May 29, 2010 9:51 am

Post by charter »

Lol, Plum will probably come in tomorrow and confirm what I said anyway. Gamma quickhammering before Plum can confirm is scummy. His claim of PGO is scummy. I looked at everyone who is left alive, god help us. All of you are scummy.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1871 (isolation #64) » Sat May 29, 2010 10:09 am

Post by charter »

And Pops is scum. Him and Gamma are my two picks. If we have a third, I'd wager Stranger.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1873 (isolation #65) » Sat May 29, 2010 10:19 am

Post by charter »

charter wrote:And Pops is scum. Him and Gamma are my two picks. If we have a third, I'd wager Stranger.
Actually, better make that Red Coyote and Pops for the two definite scumbags, and Gamma as the possible third. I had forgot about RC's living through the night when he didn't give results or anything and instead the much scummier farside was killed.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1923 (isolation #66) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:28 am

Post by charter »

Good work scum, excellent job DDD in particular, I don't think anyone ever suspected you.

I thought the concept of the point grabbers was pretty nifty, though it really hurt the town after they all claimed, because we had like four of them go down at once, who were trying to help the town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”