Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

Hai all!
I'll have to read up nao.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:10 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm finally up to date (kinda)!

So... I honestly don't think I've encountered a game where the doc succeeded this early. What's the standard procedure when that happens? =S

Also, the Sudo x Farside debate was sooo town :P
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:39 am

Post by dramonic »

Did you even read the flavour for the kill?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:23 am

Post by dramonic »

I extrapolated that death eaters wouldnt kill by scratching and tearing <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:59 am

Post by dramonic »

Erm, Reaper, the death eaters are WIZARDS. Why would their victim die from being scratched :S
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:34 am

Post by dramonic »

Where the hell did I ever imply the existence of RC being targetted? 0_o
Don't put words in my mouth. All I said is that I was assuming the doc was successful during the night. Aren't you a hysterical little one.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:04 am

Post by dramonic »

<_<
>_>

I really should have read the day's post before commenting on the night. I didn't even know RC had been targetted =_=;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

ReaperCharlie wrote:THIS IS EVEN WORSE, BECAUSE YOU AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMED THAT THE DOCTOR HAD SAVED SOMEBODY FROM YOUR FACTION'S KILL LAST NIGHT, BECAUSE IT DIDN'T SHOW UP IN THE DAYBREAK FLAVOR POST BY THE MOD!
You don't need to all cap me, it just makes you sound less credible RC.
As to what you're saying, I don't think it's particularely implausible to read the night results and link the absence of a kill to a doc.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:22 am

Post by dramonic »

dramonic wrote:You don't need to all cap me, it just makes you sound less credible RC.
How does it make me sound less credible? It's called EMPHASIS.
It's called bad grammar
dramonic wrote:As to what you're saying, I don't think it's particularely implausible to read the night results and link the absence of a kill to a doc.
There WASN'T an absence of a kill. That's the point. You said you'd made that statement before even reading my post. Therefore, you wouldn't have known that I got attacked last night.

How do you know there should have been two kills last night? And how do you know a doc was successful? It sure didn't sound like you were weighing it around in your head at all, you flat out stated it as fact.

And I want to know why.[/quote]
dramonic wrote:I extrapolated that death eaters wouldnt kill by scratching and tearing <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:28 am

Post by dramonic »

ReaperCharlie wrote:@ dram: You said that already. And what I am saying is, if you really posted that before reading my post, you:

a) assumed that one kill wasn't enough (which a townie would have no way of knowing right off the bat)
b) assumed the kill wasn't a Death Eater kill, according to flavor (which a townie probably wouldn't know, since there ARE curses like Sectumsempra)
c) made the jump straight to doc, without even any conjecture on whether there was a third-party or not (SK or otherwise)
a) Because mafias don't kill now? Never heard that BS
b) Sectumsempra is a clean slash, nothing to do with the kill's flavour. There is NO spell in the whole HP cannon that fits afaik =_=
c) Kmd summed up pretty well the logical sources for the kill. It COULD have been a roleblocker too blocking the kill. Do you feel happy now?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:12 am

Post by dramonic »

MacavityLock wrote:I pretty much agree with Reaper here. I was willing to pass off dram's doc discussion, assuming that he'd seen Reaper's claim of soaking a kill. But the fact that he claims that he didn't see it before commenting does make it seem like a slip.
How so?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:50 am

Post by dramonic »

Espeonage wrote:As far as I interpret my role I am hard to kill and I can keep talking in thread after I die. I will lose my vote though.
Will you still count for the sake of players to lynch?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:58 am

Post by dramonic »

Once you get "killed but can still post"

Also its a wonder how a thing that cannot produce sound in the cannon gets to post after death in the game <<

Vote: Esp
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:19 am

Post by dramonic »

His claim combined with the abilities he "has" don't make sense at all too <_<
What's reasonable in that?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:35 am

Post by dramonic »

FakeGod wrote:misunderstanding = contradiction in my vocabulary.

and if you look back few posts, you'll see that I support a Dram lynch over Esp lynch. I simply went back to voting dramonic, who I think is a better lynch for today.

Plus, look at Dramonic, soon as I get off his wagon and vote Esp, he follows me and votes Esp. He's trying to shift the blame on to anyone else he could in order to avoid getting lynched. We caught scum.
Because I've been antagonizing
everyone
of course <<
Don't give yourself too much credit FG, I could hardly care less where you put your vote ;)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:24 am

Post by dramonic »

ReaperCharlie wrote:figure out TWO people you are willing to lynch for today, and post your top 2.
Make sure to also post your REASONING or link to the posts where you have already done so.
Heh, at least respect your own rules if you want us to go along with them?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:30 am

Post by dramonic »

Also

1- Esp, his claim is clearly bogus, too bad for him.
2- Furcolow, have you looked at his play today?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

Furcolow wrote:lets lynch someone because he doesn't post like we want him to!
The day's been going for like, 4 RL day and you've already endorsed, weither by post or vote, the lynch of basically 2/3 of the player, list. I like you're playing style, makes you easy to spot as scum <<

so you are admitting someone is a townie without saying "IF" (+10)
Oh, I can't have an opinion now? That's pretty hypocritical considering you're so sure I'm scum.
Congratulate the doctor on successful protection: Is scum (+20)
Oh noes, how very scummy, it's terrible!

Oh also, you could consider posting like a mature person instead of insulting me in every other sentence.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:54 am

Post by dramonic »

First, ignoring pretty much my entire post except to mock a grammar mistake isn't exactly a town thing to do
Furcolow wrote:blame me whenever you are lynched or blame yourself for having tells
the first way to solve your problem is admit you have one
Considering your weak attempt at a case you posted against me, I don't think I'm the only one with problems here
you deserved harsh language to drive the point home.
Using harsh language doesn't drive the point home more than anything, it just makes you sound like an asshole.
Furcolow wrote:You also are checking the thread fairly often for someone who is town and isn't risking taking the spotlight... interesting.
Hey, don't tell anyone, but it's bad for my Wincon to get lynched, so I'm trying to avoid that! Also you say you post often as town and now you call me out on posting often...
Furcolow wrote:We lynch RC, if he's not red, we can lynch dramonic or hell you all can lynch me. I'm pretty sure he's red. If we lynch RC and he's red I'm fairly sure KMD is red. Then we can do dramonic or someone i have in mind but i'll have to check up on their player name.
I thought you wanted me to die first, why is your vote on me if you wanna lynch RC, wise guy?
If I really have caught 3 scum in the game already I am going to be proud of myself
Someone's headed for deception. Then again, considering you have fair odds of being scum I suppose yourself and your buddies could count as scum you've caught...
Furcolow wrote:"Makes you easy to spot as scum" is a slip in my opinion too. You can spot that I'm town because you're scum.
Oh for the love of... You're on my two people to lynch list, I think you're scum, not town. I'm saying spotting you was an easy task.
Furcolow wrote:
So our lynches will be as follows:

1. Dramonic barring a good pressure claim that is believable
That's not what you said 3 quotes ago.

Also seriously Fur, you are still a pretty new player and not a really skilled one at that, stop pretending like you're a professional, it hurts what you could have left of credibility.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:41 am

Post by dramonic »

And once again, you ignore my post completely.
Furcolow wrote:i said someone who isn't taking the spotlight
you are not taking the spotlight at all
you are waiting on me to go to bed to try and spam my amazing concept off the page which i will quote for reference at the end of this.
Your "amazing" concept is on the same page as both of my post dude.
how about actually finding a real argument instead of just claiming i have scum buddies. you're an idiot. you have had 3 ACTUAL slips as illustrated by scum tells. you have done two congratulations to the medic and you have stated that people were town without questioning the fact that they might not be.
You considering something a scumtell doesn't make it be a scumtell. Here's a hint. If people with more or less 8x your experience aren't convinced by your case, it probably isn't that good.(not referring to myself here, but to Kmd and SpyreX). The only people that are actually going along with it are RC, FG and you. Look at the join dates, see something interesting?
oh my god, you suck. find someone who isn't making a great case on you to bicker with
That's what I'm doing, bickering with someone who isn't making a great case ;)
"Also seriously Fur, you are still a pretty new player and not a really skilled one at that"
i'm sorry that you don't appreciate my play which has already grown beyond your own which is stagnant.
:roll:
Of course furc, of course.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Oh and btw, when 15 of the posts on the page are yours, I'm not the one spamming.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

Wow... Just...
What the hell kind of BS is that? 0_o
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

I don't feel a need to answer everything that is posted.
However, that was freakin scummy.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:26 am

Post by dramonic »

Oh NS, you never got above, like, 3 or 4 votes on me.
It's 6 to lynch ^_^;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:28 am

Post by dramonic »

erm, not 6, 8 =_=;

Point still holds. THe amount of lurkers in this game is worrisome.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:01 am

Post by dramonic »

I beg your pardon?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:05 am

Post by dramonic »

You as in you=people supporting my lynch.

Pronouns are fickle things, arent they?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:18 am

Post by dramonic »

okay, so basically Ooba outed his scumpartners Kmd and FakeGod, meanwhile SpyreX is definitely scummy and I admitted to being scum through free association of pronouns.

Geez, why am I not self-voting yet? :roll:

TO borrow from SpyreX book, he being my scumbuddy and all <<
This game I swear...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:26 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, they can know role-wise, but not specifically who, so that whole talk is ridiculous, especially considering the scumteam can't limit itself to just these two and I fail to see why them of all the deatheaters would be the ones with recruiting abilities.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:45 am

Post by dramonic »

?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:56 am

Post by dramonic »

obviously I'm for the Esp lynch <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

farside22 wrote:Finally dramonic I'm still waiting on an answer to my question about assuming a doctor save first and foremost when seeing the flavor at the start of day 2. Why assume doctor save first?
Because the other options didn'T cross my mind first?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

Furcolow wrote:sorry, farside, but i feel it was inappropriate to put forth judgment when you weren't completely brushed up on the thread. i am by no means challenging you to argue with me or anything like that. the last person who did that got lynched.

yours truly,
furcolow
xoxo
AFAIK I'm still alive <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:50 am

Post by dramonic »

When's the time where you go "oops, I forgot we had a DEADLINE" Furc?
The MPR vote is scummy as hell, you know he's not gonna get hammered.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:57 am

Post by dramonic »

we have a month? 0_o
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:59 am

Post by dramonic »

Wait, nvm.
I got confused by the "Last edited by SensFan on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:04 am, edited 6 times in total."
in the first post.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

For what it's worth I love your Avi SpyreX
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

I've got nothing to add currently, still fine with a Esp lynch. We need SOMETHING to happen around here.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

well...
oh wait, this doesnt apply to me
[/proddodge]
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”