Mad World: Time Travel Mafia (Game Over)

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

VOTE: RC
I was reading a game he was in, and he was the king. Therefore, he must be scum in this game. That logic is not at all faulty. >.<
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh, I hadn't noticed that. Definitely UNVOTE: VOTE: Tasky, double standards are a serious offense.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Hey, RC, I read that game. That's the game I was referring to where you were the king. :P And I actually like Anon's reasoning, and my vote on tasky was basically a joke. This is my first non-newbie game, so I'm used to L4 meaning that the player has one vote on him. :P So: VOTE: TheLonging
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Also, it makes me sad that I'm not on any of your lists *tear*
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:02 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

dog, why is that scummy? And digi, as far as I'm aware, wagons are what get us out of the RVS. And the only info we have at that stage is the RVS. Every vote at that stage is a joke, but we have to stop joking around at some point, and the only "evidence" we have is random votes. And it worked, didn't it? We're now out of the RVS, we're genuinely examining posts now.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:25 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

karma, you remind me of razorback, only with slightly better grammar. You act overly confident in a vote for no reason other than a "vibe".
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:12 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

*splutters* DANNY PHANTOM?!!!! How dare you put Danny Phantom in the same category as Spiderman and Deadpool?! That's practically blasphemy!!!!
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:28 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:karma, you remind me of razorback, only with slightly better grammar. You act overly confident in a vote for no reason other than a "vibe".
you know what is really funny (beside your weak attempt at an insult)?

NO WHERE IN THIS POST DO YOU SAY I AM WRONG?

Got ya...and in 4 pages too. (feel free to nominate me on mafia catcher after the game is done).
I don't say you're wrong, because I don't see the point. If you had some evidence, then we could debate. But with what you have, there's no point in me saying anything. More overconfidence for no reason. Keep this up and I might have to switch my vote.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

He's new to the site, he doesn't know razorback. >.<
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I'm sorry, I just don't really get how CKD can be so confident for nothing but a vibe. I could understand if he just voted, but he said that he would bet his life on it, which seems very strong for a vibe on page four.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh, and Tasky, razorback is possibly the most irritating player on the site. He has zero language skills, and makes votes based on nothing at all. I'm pretty sure he's actually retarded. If I ever saw razor join a game I had joined, I would /out immediately. That's how terrible he is. And I didn't really mean the full brunt of that against CKD, it's just that I had recently finished a game with razorback where he picked me to be the target of his bull. The funny part is, he was right. But the point is, I was fed up with "vibe" votes. I realize that many people frequently play like that, but each and every one of them irritates me. Even DDD, who is apparently very well liked, pisses me off to no end. And mod, didn't I switch my vote to TheLonging? I'll have to check back......
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

gandalf5166 wrote:Hey, RC, I read that game. That's the game I was referring to where you were the king. :P And I actually like Anon's reasoning, and my vote on tasky was basically a joke. This is my first non-newbie game, so I'm used to L4 meaning that the player has one vote on him. :P So: VOTE: TheLonging
Yeah, I switched my vote here. and people were complaining about the emoticons. I have a question. Is there any way for me to make it so it won't convert my text smileys automatically? I really don't like the emoticons on this site.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Crap, I've still got my vote on Tasky? UNVOTE:
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Shark, that may be the argument with the weakest strength/length ratio I've ever seen. Points number one and two were jokes on my part, and how am I supposed to counter an argument when all that I am being told is that I give off a bad "vibe"? Your argument is something I can shoot down, because it's actually based on quotes.
SharkFinn wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:VOTE: RC
I was reading a game he was in, and he was the king. Therefore, he must be scum in this game. That logic is not at all faulty. >.<
Nothing major in this post. Just typical D1 stuff. (null read)
gandalf5166 wrote:Oh, I hadn't noticed that. Definitely UNVOTE: VOTE: Tasky,
double standards are a serious offense.
Cannot tell if this is serious of not, but the tone in the bolded/italicized are fishy. (null-minor scumtell)
This is obviously a joke.

gandalf5166 wrote:Hey, RC, I read that game. That's the game I was referring to where you were the king. :P And I actually like Anon's reasoning, and my vote on tasky was basically a joke. This is my first non-newbie game,
so I'm used to L4 meaning that the player has one vote on him. :P
So: VOTE: TheLonging
I'm confused here. Is he implying that he joke hammered? Can't read him. (null read)
What I'm saying is that in a newbie game, saying that you're at L4 means you have one vote on you. So in this game, where there are more people, L4 is actually somewhat close to a lynch.

gandalf5166 wrote:Also, it makes me sad that
I'm not on any of your lists *tear*
BIG SCUM READ!!! This is the first solid scumtell. Earlier I voted RC cause I thought he said this, but I must have skimmed over it. I wasnt crazy ;D. Anyways. He's trying to get on Anon's good side cause he made a list that easily lures newer players. (BIG READ)
More blowing jokes out of proportion.

gandalf5166 wrote:dog, why is that scummy? And digi, as far as I'm aware, wagons are what get us out of the RVS. And the only info we have at that stage is the RVS.
Every vote at that stage is a joke, but we have to stop joking around at some point, and the only "evidence" we have is random votes. And it worked, didn't it? We're now out of the RVS, we're genuinely examining posts now.
CKD picked up on the same read I'm making and here's his reaction. Attempts to dismiss it saying it's a RV. Tries acting tough and leading, saying it's time for seriousness, completely under the dillusion that CKD is joking. (solid scumtell)
I wasn't talking about CKD anymore. I was talking to diginova, saying that the RVS has to end at some point.

gandalf5166 wrote:karma, you remind me of razorback, only with slightly better grammar. You act overly confident in a vote for no reason other than a "vibe".
I'm new and idk who razorback is, but personal attacks are not town-like. Also, vibes on D1 are normal and are the result of attitudes (minor scumtell)
Yeah, this WAS totally uncalled for. But like I said, a vibe doesn't help anyone but yourself.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
you know what is really funny (beside your weak attempt at an insult)?

NO WHERE IN THIS POST DO YOU SAY I AM WRONG?

Got ya...and in 4 pages too. (feel free to nominate me on mafia catcher after the game is done).
Also like the interpretation CKD had in that post. gandalf said RVs are pointless at this point, but didnt say CKD was wrong. (decent scumtell on gandalf)
I could have said he was wrong, but why? All I would have said was "You're wrong". As far as I'm aware, I couldn't have done anything else to defend myself. So I decided it was pointless and moved on.

gandalf5166 wrote:*splutters* DANNY PHANTOM?!!!! How dare you put Danny Phantom in the same category as Spiderman and Deadpool?! That's practically blasphemy!!!!
?????? (null tell)
Why bother including posts like this in an ISO? It's not going to mean anything to anybody, so why include it? To make your ISO look like more evidence than it actually is? Methinks so.

gandalf5166 wrote:I don't say you're wrong, because I don't see the point. If you had some evidence, then we could debate. But with what you have, there's no point in me saying anything.

More overconfidence for no reason. Keep this up and I might have to switch my vote.
Day 1 = no "evidence". Basically this is the evidence and CKD gave it with the post. Of course the explanation isnt in depth, but evidence is evidence and I like gandalf scum here. Also, there is reason for confidence because there is evidence (both from CKD and now me).(scumtell)
I can't understand your grammar at all here.

gandalf5166 wrote:He's new to the site, he doesn't know razorback. >.<
Null read.
gandalf5166 wrote:I'm sorry, I just don't really get how CKD can be so confident for nothing but a vibe. I could understand if he just voted, but he said that he would bet his life on it, which seems very strong for a vibe on page four.
Again. D1. Vibe is the best we got and your reaction to the accusation of scum + your "why am i not on any lists". (scumtell)
gandalf5166 wrote:Oh, and Tasky, razorback is possibly the most irritating player on the site. He has zero language skills, and makes votes based on nothing at all. I'm pretty sure he's actually retarded. If I ever saw razor join a game I had joined, I would /out immediately. That's how terrible he is. And I didn't really mean the full brunt of that against CKD, it's just that I had recently finished a game with razorback where he picked me to be the target of his bull. The funny part is, he was right.
But the point is, I was fed up with "vibe" votes. I realize that many people frequently play like that, but each and every one of them irritates me.
Even DDD, who is apparently very well liked, pisses me off to no end. And mod, didn't I switch my vote to TheLonging? I'll have to check back......
Someone is pissed that he's being voted. and chill dude. it's D1. Lack of cool isnt necessarily scum or town, but it is a reaction made by either STRONG town or STRONG scum reaction. Based on the previous, i'd say def. scum now.
I'm sorry, I really find vibe votes to be very selfish. You aren't convincing anybody by saying "I have a feeling this person is scum." And there's no way to defend against a vibe. And please don't use D1 as an excuse.

gandalf5166 wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:Hey, RC, I read that game. That's the game I was referring to where you were the king. :P And I actually like Anon's reasoning, and my vote on tasky was basically a joke. This is my first non-newbie game, so I'm used to L4 meaning that the player has one vote on him. :P So: VOTE: TheLonging
Yeah, I switched my vote here. and people were complaining about the emoticons. I have a question. Is there any way for me to make it so it won't convert my text smileys automatically? I really don't like the emoticons on this site.
Null read.
gandalf5166 wrote:Crap, I've still got my vote on Tasky? UNVOTE:
Took you that long to realize that? You complained saying you changed your vote to the mod and then you now realize you still have it on.
(minor scumtell)

Overall:
1. Gandalf trys to buddy with Anon, the list maker.
2. He complains he isnt on any of the lists, which blatantly includes being scum.
3. He overreacts to CKDs vote against him as well as "Vibe" votes.
4. He doesn't counter arguments against him but rather dismisses them.

Well good sir, I have a STRONG VIBE that you are scum, so:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Gandalf5166
And VOTE: TheLonging again, since the mod apparently didn't notice last time.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Aren't millers usually not told that they are millers?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Alpha Werewolf wrote:Sharkfinn's attempt to get Longing off the hook by focusing on gandalf is noted.
Also, this. If TL flips scum, this should definitely be looked into tomorrow.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:
Alpha Werewolf wrote:Sharkfinn's attempt to get Longing off the hook by focusing on gandalf is noted.
Also, this. If TL flips scum, this should definitely be looked into tomorrow.
Hmmm.... I somehow feel that your lining-up-lynches for tomorrow isn't quite pro-town. Yes, it will be looked into. No, you wouldn't be a prime candidate to lead the charge, however. Obviously due to OMFGUS reasons.
I knew that someone would bring the OMGUSness of it all. But I really do see it as a possibility. And I wasn't "lining up a lynch", I was saying that we should ask some questions.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:29 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Bah. My role was so awesome too. [REDACTED]
Last edited by ooba on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:27 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

This game just makes me angry. I lost just because I didn't know MoI always died N1.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”