Supernatural mafia - Mafia team wins!!!!!

hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:57 am

Post by hydrak »

Hunt: Benmage
for not having an avatar.
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:57 am

Post by hydrak »

Benmage wrote:hydrak, what 2 people are you again?
We are rewq455 and Dattebayo.
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:57 am

Post by hydrak »

GenericHydra wrote:
Hunt: Hydrak

There can only be one!
I agree.

Hunt:GenericHydra
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by hydrak »

BlazezRb wrote:
Vote: HYDRAK

I hate hydras

hydras are demons
Why vote me over GenericHydra?
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:17 am

Post by hydrak »

GenericHydra wrote:Speaking for the other head: I would prefer not to say who we are. There is no real point to do so.
Why don't you tell us why you don't want us to know who you are. I personally don't care who you are, but I am interested to know about why you don't want us to know.
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:39 am

Post by hydrak »

GenericHydra still has to explain why they're withholding their identities.
Benmage wrote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:And why does it really matter who's behind Genarichydra??
Even without knowledge of why I'd want this information....shit say for meta reasons, or anything you want....there is zero reason to be difficult in this request.
I think this is quite true, but the original premise for your vote (obstinacy is scummy) seemed weak. Initially, it seemed like you were more interested in attacking the annoying rather than scummy player. For this you seem mildly scummier.

Unhunt

I didn't quite understand Midnight Sorrow's vote. You seemed to defend Generic but then... voted Benmage? What did Benmage do that
you
found so scummy?
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:17 am

Post by hydrak »

Chrono wrote: I don't understand why I'd make a good policy lynch.

- Significantly more often than not, I'm town (like 85:15)
- I'm usually vanilla
- I have a clear history of being mislynch bait.
/meta discussion

I mean, I know I'm not the best Scum Demon-hunter, but I'm still willing to take A Shot at it.
We all are most often vanilla town. We have all been mislynched. Stop giving us BS about how you are not good at scum hunting. You won't get lynched nearly as easily for poor hunting then as no hunting.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
KageLord wrote:You know, I'm more interested to find out which characters are here and what their role powers are. The quotes from the show so far have piqued my interest.
I’ll second the notion that your interest in finding out character identities as opposed to looking for scum is troubling.
I agree
KageLord wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Now that I read the player list again, I would be completely fine with policy lynching BlazezRb, Chronopie, or Midnight's Sorrow. Seriously.
I might be fine with a policy on Chrono too. I don't know the other two. But I would hold off on policy for right now. I think that would only be helping scum early if we just tried it at the beginning.
The only time we should policy lynch is if we can't find someone else to lynch.
KageLord wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
KageLord wrote:You know, I'm more interested to find out which characters are here and what their role powers are. The quotes from the show so far have piqued my interest. ;)
You are more interested in which characters the mod chose to turn into roles than in discussing information that may be relevant to hunting scum?

Unhunt
Hunt: KageLord
Besides, you might need some help with grammar. The words "more interested" imply that it is more interesting than something else, but not necessarily the most interesting. If I had been saying I care more about that than scumhunting, I would have said, "I'm most interested to..."
lol...
KageLord wrote: Also, knowing which characters are in the game could be pretty important actually. Based on knowledge of the show, we might then be able to guess at their powers and would almost surely know which characters were scum. It seems like an interesting enough idea to me to (much later in the game) ask what peoples' character names are. For example, knowing my character name would almost certainly tell you I'm on the town side (if you believe that I'm giving a real name) and what role power I might have, if any. Still, it's not like I expect to be handed that information or anything.
Knowing the characters is unimportant. For all we know, Farside took an anti-hunter character from the show and made them pro-town for some odd reason in the game. This game probably does not follow the plot of one of the seasons.

You know what. We are focasing WAY to much on who GH is. The only reason we would need to know who GH is is for meta, which we don't really even need yet.
GenericHydra wrote:The Right Head of the hydra is ready to start making a case so here goes. I have not heard from my other half for a while so am just going to get into it.

Unhunt
Hunt: BlazeRb

You claim that the RVS is over, which means that you have seen something alignment based, or at least should have to make that claim. What you are doing though is not making any arguments that anyone is mafia, or town for that matter. You are just trying to get other to make cases at this point, without offering any of your own input.

What are your opinions of the few people that have been voted seriously? What did you see to make you think the RVS stage was actually over?
He did not vote anybody seriously though he just unvoted me because we have not done anything scummy. ATM we are trying to make cases against each other, meaning the RVS IS effectively over.

Sorry for the wall.
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by hydrak »

Sorry for the lack of posting. Will have another wall soon.
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #407 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:59 am

Post by hydrak »

Correct me if I am wrong, but KageLord is being lynched because he replaced out of this game while still being in other games right? That does not seem like a good reason to lynch a possible town slot. Lets wait for a replacement and see how he or she looks. If we do not have a replacement by deadline, we should lynch him if we have no one else to, but isn't it better to lynch someone today who is more likely scum and his slot later if the replacement seems scummy. This is a terrible reason to lynch someone. Perhaps his role is not what he thought it would be. Perhaps when he was signing up for the game he thought he would get a power role from the show, and he ended up being a vanilla townie. He has expressed interest in knowing who the characters in the game are. Lets find someone else to lynch. Maybe someone who we have some tells on?
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #427 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:18 am

Post by hydrak »

Starbuck wrote: On Hydrak
hydrak wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong, but KageLord is being lynched because he replaced out of this game while still being in other games right?

Wrong, he's being lynched because he replaced out of here and replaced into another game.

Your reluctance and defense of this issue perks my scumdar a bit.

Still, this is a BS reason to lynch a slot. Please read the rest of my post.
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #428 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:20 am

Post by hydrak »

Starbuck wrote:
hydrak wrote: On Hydrak
hydrak wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong, but KageLord is being lynched because he replaced out of this game while still being in other games right?

Wrong, he's being lynched because he replaced out of here and replaced into another game.

Your reluctance and defense of this issue perks my scumdar a bit.
Still, this is a BS reason to lynch a slot. Please read the rest of my post.
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #429 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:23 am

Post by hydrak »

Hunt: Starbuck

For being an idiot. This is obviously her grasping at an opportunity to kill a town member with little to no reasoning.
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #437 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:22 am

Post by hydrak »

Benmage wrote:
hydrak wrote:

For being an idiot. This is obviously her grasping at an opportunity to kill a town member with little to no reasoning.
This makes no sense with the support on the kage wagon.

animorpherv1 is a bad case(by bad I mean a worthy lynch target), but Untrod Tripod has 1 post!!! I don't think I'd be able to forgive that slot even if a replacement comes in.

hunt Untrod Tripod
Are we really killing people b/c they don't care about the game?
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #494 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:32 am

Post by hydrak »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
hydrak wrote:

For being an idiot. This is obviously her grasping at an opportunity to kill a
town member
with little to no reasoning.
Nice slip.

Hunt: hydrak

However, if this is true, then Sawyer's coaching to Kage seems less scummy.

Can someone explain the case of Ani for me? Just lack of activity? (That's the same case on Tripod, isn't it? Slipped scum > lurker)
It was a poor choice of words. At that point he was apparently town, with nothing to say other wise. I do however understand Starbucks vig kill now that it was pointed out that he would have been lynched anyway.
Unhunt
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #508 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:43 am

Post by hydrak »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Seeing now that benmage put him at L-2, mine's L-1 and I hate L-1 without a chance to claim.

Unhunt
Thank you.

We are a Cult Unrecruiter. This allows us to select an evil player as a night action and they are then made human again and are not harmed.

Our win condition is that we win when all the evil players in the game are eliminated.

If anyone wants a name claim to go with the role, we are Castiel.
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #512 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:55 am

Post by hydrak »

Starbuck wrote:What's your flavor?
I saved a Dean from Hell and then stayed here to help counter the evil. I am awesome and can cleanse people effected by evil.

That is the best paraphrase of my flavor that I could figure out.
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #533 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:29 am

Post by hydrak »

Ummm... yeah I was really Castiel. And though my power was not explained in detail, that was my power as explained by Farside. I just reworded it w/ synonyms and changed the word order.
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #535 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:34 am

Post by hydrak »

Ahh well. Maybe I'm not really dead yet. Sure hope so.
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #536 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:39 am

Post by hydrak »

LynchMePls wrote:More likely a cult recruiter. This role sounds extremely unlikely.

@Hydrak: You are saying that there definitely is a cult in this game, and you can undo the recruitment? Does it saying anything about what would happen when a recruited player reverts to town? Would they be stopped from telling us all the members of the cult? If not, wouldn't that be too powerful.
I do not have any information in my powers text then I gave. Farside was very vague when describing it. That may or may not have been purposeful.

Undoing recruitment was actually an idea my other head thought of when I was AFK @ the pool and was going to post it when I got back. Guess I was too late.
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #537 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:39 am

Post by hydrak »

EBWOP: By idea I mean theory.
hydrak
hydrak
Townie
hydrak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #539 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by hydrak »

Chronopie wrote:Still doesn't seem much like a power that would fit the flavour. Cas raised Dean from hell, and he's angelically exorcised a few minor demons, and killed an angel or tow. And cut a finger off one of the horsemen of the apocalypse... and been resurrected twice(?) (In so far as being restored to earth)

Nothing would really fit cult un-recruiter.

--

Besides, that would be a broken role. Any ex-recruit would be able to say "Cult is X | Y | Z", or at least "Cult Leader/recruiter is X" depending on the cult mechanic.
Even if it sounds cheap, my legit role is Cult Un-recruiter. Perhaps when a person would be recruited to the other side, they simply gain the win condition and cannot participate in the night kill or the quick-topic, so they wouldn't know who the other cultists are. I am thinking that is the most likely scenario.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”