Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Wow. 10 pages and I hadn't even confirmed yet. Since when do we start games before confirmations are done?

Reading up. I may have a legitimate concern to express to the mod before posting though.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Going to post my thoughts as I go like I used to do on catchup posts ages ago.

Alright. Page 3 and we've already got someone who wants my vote. Exe's questioning of Parama's ability reeks of scum doing damage control to find out if the revealed power role is going to be a threat that needs to be eliminated, or if it's something that can be left alive in order to frame later. Specifically, this line:
If you don't give flavor, we learn nothing when Dram posts, and D2 becomes unpredictable.
Reads as Exe trying to determine whether or not Parama needs to die in order to keep a D2 strategy consistant.

I like Fate and Reck as town. Reck is giving the same vibes I got from him in Mind Screw 4, and Fate is just a gutread atm.
vezokpiraka wrote:Too many day vigs... can't process well.... doesn't know why I didn't get vigged.
Scum.

Note: Mod lynch = Good
Co-mod lynch outside of Mind Screw = STUPID

Stoppit.

/sigh.

@Exe: Why are you so fascinated with me? Also, who's alt are you.

Exe following every proposed lynch as soon as it gains support is another point against him. Looking like a very good vote at the moment.

FUCK YES.

I DIDN'T THINK PEOPLE STILL MADE THIS TELL.
gandalf wrote:TL, that was a random vote, and it's a tradition I've decided to start. I vote for the first person to bring the game out of RVS. That said, I will UNVOTE: and watch. And wait. FOR THE SCUM TO REVEAL THEMSELVES!!!!!!!
LYNCH HIM NOW!

vote: gandalf

Exe's reaction to this is . . . interesting. If gandalf = scum then Exe = scum.

Ugh. I want to lynch Snow_Bunny. I seem to want to do that every time she posts though, and sometimes she's been town, so I'm going to ignore that in favor of the gandalf/Exe scumteam.

Coug is town.

Fuck it. Everyone in the screaming death clan is screaming town, and they saw similar things to me regarding gandalf.

I'M IN.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

unvote

ALMOST FORGOT. I'M HAMMERING BECAUSE YES.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

ANOTHER NOTE. I WORK SHITTONS OF HOURS. DON'T EXPECT ME ONLINE EXCEPT 1-2 TIMES PER DAY EITHER AROUND NOW OR SOMETIME BETWEEN 11am AND 3pm EST.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

PARAMA STRIKES ME AS TOWN. MOSTLY GUT ATM THOUGH.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Parama wrote:I've already claimed my alignment so that's not shocking, Kairyuu. Like I said, modified town wincon. I really don't want to claim this wincon right now though. Let's just say that I reeeeeeally don't want to miss with my dayvigs.
CLAIMING WINCON DOES NOT MEAN YOU'RE ACTUALLY TOWN.

ALSO, BC IS TOWN.

INTERESTING DEVELOPMENT FROM RECK. PERSONALLY I WOULD HAVE WAITED.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@ Socio: EXE AND GANDALF ARE BOTH INDEPENDANTLY SCUMMY, BUT THE LINK MAKES IT SO MUCH MORE BLATANTLY OBVIOUS.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@BC: I DECLINE THE REQUEST. I'M AWARE OF THE ARGUMENT BEHIND HIDING TOWNREADS, BUT I PERSONALLY HAVE NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH ANNOUNCING THEM, AND GATHERING LIKELY-TOWN PLAYERS TOGETHER POSES A HUGE THREAT TO THE SCUM WITHOUT BEING EASY TO STOP.

@Fate: I READ ALL OF YOU AS TOWN, SO I'M GOING TO SUPPORT YOU. IF YOU DON'T RECIPROCATE, THAT'S FINE WITH ME. DOESN'T MEAN I'M GOING TO STOP SUPPORTING THE ALLIANCE, OR USING MY SHIFT KEY. I AM GOING TO ASSUME THAT YOUR SECRET REASONS FOR TRUSTING INHIM ARE SIMILAR TO MINE.

@BC again: PROVIDE REASONING AS TO WHY THEY SHOULD KICK INHIM?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Kise: YOU AMUSE ME WITH YOUR ACCUSATIONS OF SHEEPING. SUCKS THAT I DON'T ACTUALLY MIND NOT BEING ACCEPTED. I HAVE WAYS TO CONFIRM MYSELF TO THEM, BUT I'D RATHER NOT USE THEM.

AS TO GANDALF, THE RVS COMMENT AND THE "SIT AND WAIT" COMMENT THAT I QUOTED ARE WHY I'M VOTING HIM. I DUNNO ABOUT ANYONE ELSE.

Preview Edit (goddamn this game is moving too fast):

@BC: I PREFER TO STATE ALL OF MY READS. I BELIEVE IT IS AT LEAST IN PART DUE TO THE FACT THAT I
ALWAYS
GET MYSELF SHOT, USUALLY BY SCUM, AND USUALLY FAIRLY EARLY IF I'M ACTUALLY PUTTING FORTH EFFORT.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Kise: SEE, I HAVE A REASON FOR WANTING TO HAMMER. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO SUPERCEDE THAT THEN I WILL BE FORCED TO ASSUME YOU TO BE SCUM.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

IF KISE IS ON ABOUT WHAT I THINK HE IS THEN HE'S TOTALLY TOWN.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

SCRATCH THAT. RECHECKING ROLE PM TELLS ME I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE COULD BE ON ABOUT.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

ONE MORE VOTE AND I WILL HAMMER. AFTER THAT WE WAIT FOR A VOTECOUNT. IF THE LYNCH DOESN'T HAPPEN, BACK THE FUCK OFF OF GANDALF BECAUSE HE'S CONFIRMED TOWN.

ANYONE, I REPEAT, ANYONE WHO VOTES GANDALF AFTER I HAVE HAMMERED BUT BEFORE THE VOTECOUNT GETS LYNCH IMMEDIATELY UPON DAYBREAK. NO EXCUSES WILL BE TOLERATED.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

IF THAT WASNT OBVIOUS ENOUGH, I WILL CLARIFY AFTER THE VOTECOUNT IN QUESTION.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

vote: gandalf
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING THAT WOULD WORK.

IF YOU ARE VOTING GANDALF, UNVOTE NOW. NO MORE THAN 2 PLAYERS SHOULD DO THIS. IT IS MERELY TO PREVENT AN ACCIDENTAL HAMMER ASSUMING MY ABILITY TRIGGERS.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

OK. SO NOW THAT THERE IS LITTLE TO NO THREAT OF AN "ACCIDENTAL" HAMMER, I WILL EXPLAIN MYSELF.

I HAVE A TRIGGERED (LABELLED PASSIVE) ABILITY THAT PREVENTS ME FROM HAMMERING ANYONE WHO SHARES MY ALIGNMENT (GIVEN AS ORDER). INSTEAD, MY VOTE IS LOST FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE DAY, AND THE HAMMER DOESN'T COUNT. WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT IF GANDALF DOESN'T DIE AND I LOSE MY VOTE THEN GANDALF IS CONFIRMED TO BE ORDER-ALIGNED, AKA TOWN. SINCE THIS ABILITY CAUSES ME TO LOSE MY VOTE IT CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE PER DAY, BUT UNTIL I DIE I WILL INSIST THAT I MAKE THE HAMMER VOTE OF THE FIRST LYNCH OF EACH DAY. IF THE LYNCH FAILS THEN IT SHIFTS IMMEDIATELY AWAY FROM THE NEWLY CONFIRMED PLAYER.

MY ROLE IS LISTED AS "_________ FLAWLESS HAMMER", WHERE _________ IS MY RACE, WHICH IS NOT NECESSARY TO REVEAL. MY ROLENAME IS ALSO NOT NECESSARY INFO AT THIS TIME.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

I CONFIRM ALIGNMENTS. I MADE SURE OF THIS FACE. ESSENTIALLY HAVING ME HAMMER IS A SANE COP INVESTIGATION, WHERE IT IS AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMED THAT WE LYNCH ANYONE INVESTIGATED NON-TOWN.

NOTE: I MADE SURE TO CLARIFY WITH THE MOD, AND MY ABILITY IS CONFIRMED SANE.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

EBWOP: FACT***
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

GANDALF IS TOWN. WAGON SHIFTS TO EXE NOW.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@DTM: IRRELEVANT. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CURRENT VOTECOUNT SHOWS 23 ACTIVE VOTES, BUT THE PREVIOUS ONE SHOWS 24. SOMEONE LOST A VOTE. THAT SOMEONE WAS ME.

@gandalf: SINCE I SAVED YOUR ASS FROM THE LYNCH AND CONFIRMED YOU TOWN YOUR VOTE IS PROXIED TO ME FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. YOU VOTE WHERE I TELL YOU TO. NOW VOTE EXE.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

unvote

NOT THAT IT MATTERS.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@DTM: -poke-

Read my post.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:58 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

I HAVE DONE MY GOOD DEED FOR THE NIGHT. TIME TO SLEEP.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:04 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Alright. my own all caps posting is giving me a headache. I still strongly support the screaming death squad, but methinks I'll take a break from unleashing the fury myself.

Exe's reaction is interesting. His initial willingness to stake his life on his alignment shows that he not only is sure that he'll confirm himself, but also that he has no doubts about my ability. That's enough for me to say he's town. I'm going to iso NS, BC, and Kise for now.

@gandalf: Unvote please. Also, as confirmed town you are GOING to die at some point. Probably soon. As such, the more info you leave town with about your reads the better. That's how I tend to play it anyway.

@Exe: The connection was tenuous, yes, but the fact that I found the two if you independantly scummy told me that it was legitimate. Plus, I've accused people of being buddies for less and been right on occasion. Due to the fact that gandalf town though, the connection goes out the window.

-grin-

I believe I just figured out who you are. If I'm right, VERY happy to have you back around.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:28 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Alright. From my iso I have gathered this:

Nobody Special:
-has 8 votes over the course of 14 posts. The closest he came to explaining one is his Nikanor vote.
-Complete lack of content. He asks no questions, gives no reads, and the posts that aren't merely votes are entirely fluff.
-However, he's requested replacement, which implies that he was either too busy for the game, or was having difficulty getting into it. He had no pressure on him at the time, so it probably isn't fear of being lynched.

I'm going to call this read neutral for now.

BloodCovenant:
-His first post gave me a pretty good town read on him. It tells me he's scumhunting, and also that he's actually posting thoughts as he goes, as opposed to reading everything and then trying to spin it a particular way (a scumtactic I use occasionally). He seems genuine.
-The request for people to stop posting their scumreads is a classical townie behavior. I disagree with it, but the reasoning is solid in a fair number of cases. More town points.
-He's been challenging the screaming death squad for a while, mostly regarding Inhim. His reasoning is fairly sound though, not taking into account the fact that he should just back off of that now, since Inhim is good people.

Pretty strong town read here.

Kise:
-Early play indicates he knew Nik was lying about being untargettable. This implies he is a Soul. This doesn't preclude scum though.
-The sheeping comment combined with lack of followup makes me think he was attempting to start a wagon on me without having to commit to it until it got going. This is weak speculation though.
-Kise seems to have a hammer based ability like I do. Not sure what to make of that.

No real read. Needs to be watched, but I don't support a wagon at this time.

@gandalf: At least until I can do some more iso-ing and rereading your vote is your own. BC and Exe are off limits, as are the members of the screaming death squad.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@BC: Yes. I pointed that out in my post.

@Exe: When I said I had a reason for wanting to hammer, he countered that he had a reason as well. That implies a hammer based ability to me.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Gandalf: You're voting vezok. Fate is obvtown, and has confirmed to me that he has the same Alice's Note as I do. If people STILL don't trust him tomorrow then he will be my second hammer-check.

@DTM: I never claimed to be a cop. I'm just using my role AS a public investigation. Nowhere in my role does it say anything about me being a cop. In fact, I suspect that dramonic didn't think I would be using my role this way.

Re Benmage vs Fate: I
REALLY
wish Fate had 1v1-ed himself with Benmage. Not only is Benmage generally on my VERY short policy lynch/kill list (some games he HAS played well though, so this is not absolute), his claim followed by his responses to being questioned are VERY sketchy. I don't trust him. I suspect that the only reason
I
was confirmed sane was because my role is not an investigation per se, and probably wasn't intended to be used as such. Not only that, I had to ASK the mod, since nothing about sanity was initially mentioned.

So yeah. Given the choice between vezok and Fate, I'd much rather vezok die. Fate reads too strongly town.

Preview edit: Good work gandalf. Beat me to it.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Exe: Role gender? Also, why?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

See, I read you as town, but at the same time you aren't confirmed to me so I don't fully trust you. Unless you provide more information about this, I'm going to have to decline answering.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Note: The reason I'm hesitant is because I
KNOW
that UK is a fan of Tarhalindur, and I suspect dramonic is too, and Tarhalindur is one of the first people I know of to implement "punisher" roles/mechanics that punish players for revealing certain information. I'd rather not tell you my role's gender only to have it get me killed.

@SpyreX: gandalf is probably right. Also, if you weren't around for it, I confirmed both him and myself town.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Benmage: See, the way you're playing this reeks of a hidden agenda. If you were, in fact, town, you would have submitted to the requests for you to claim AGES ago. The fact that you haven't implies that you don't want to screw up a fakeclaim. By that logic, you are lying about your investigation. The most likely scenerio is that you're a lyncher in that case. From there it follows that Fate is your lynchee. Since there is a 1-1 in effect at the moment, a choice between handing the lyncher a win by lynching someone who reads as town and lynching a moderately scummy player is a no brainer.

@BC: I assume you're going to the M11 prerelease, correct? Lucky bastard. I'm stuck at work all night. All night sunday as well.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Benmage: I'm fine with that. Confirming an actual cop with a pseudo-cop ability sounds amusing.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Benmage (mtg tangent): In the current Standard, there's a strong RDW (red deck wins) based around direct burn and burn-like creatures that trample over shit and then disappear. The only real problem with it is the fact that it tends to run out of steam, and without a good draw engine it falls apart if the opponent can stabilize. Legacy burn is terrifying though. With access to all of the 3 damage for 1 mana spells (instead of just one of them) it can race out lethal by around turn 4 if you've got a god hand and perfect draws and the typical opening hand generally has almost enough direct damage in it to kill someone outright if given enough turns to empty it. I personally like the idea for tournament play (I've got a nearly completed Devastating Red deck, which is a variant of RDW), but ELVES are where it's at for me.

And now I sleep as well.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

It's been taken to PM.

@ooba: Benmage is to be kept alive until I hammer-confirm him tomorrow. Unless of course I die before that. In that case, go ahead and kill him.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Alright. I've reread, and I must say, EVERYONE IN THIS GAME IS FUCKING STUPID. That is all.

1. D1, at the end of the Day, it was the common opinion of the alliance that Benmage was a lyncher. Therefore, if Elli shot Benmage, he is FAR more likely a vig than scum. So there's some stupid points for Exe.

2. Oh how I wish Benmage wasn't confirmed town by SC. I want him dead SO FUCKING BADLY for reasons that have NOTHING TO DO WITH ALIGNMENT and EVERYTHING TO DO WITH HIM BEING THE MOST ANTI-TOWN PLAYER EVER. From now on, Benmage BELONGS TO ME, or I find a way to have him shot. I don't give a fuck that he's town. He cannot even be trusted with his own vote.

3. BC is town. If you insist on having me fakehammer him I will, but seriously. Those members of the alliance attacking him should probably back off. He's obvtown.

4. Parama's win condition is annoying, but he's probably town. He has no incentive to claim something like that as scum/SK. As long as he stays on his leash he can stay alive. Worst case scenerio he wins and leaves the game when all demons are dead. If that's the case he should claim it now, and agree to the stipulation that he works with the town until such a time where we deem him fit to win.

Alright, so here's what I'm seeing:

Confirmed town (to a reasonable standard):
Kairyuu
gandalf
StrangerCoug
Benmage
Fate
Exe
Inhim

Very likely town (logically speaking, not based on reads):
Reck
SpyreX
Parama
Ellie
ooba

Probably town (town reads):
BC

Everyone else:
Snow_Bunny
DTM
manho
TheLonging
Kise
Anon
Ythan

From what I'm seeing, this is a won game. Everyone on the "everyone else" list should fullclaim, with results. If we can confirm anyone else based on that, we should. From there, we use the fact that we've got a day win condition cop (SC) and a day quasi-alignment cop (me), as well as dayvigs (BC, Reck-ish, and Parama) to end the game within 2-3 game days with an all but confirmed town win.

@"everyone else": If you are town, you should have absolutely no problem with this plan. Process of elimination wins this game. The scum ARE contained within the 7 of you or I will eat my hat.

@those of you mentioned previously as confirmers/killers: the process should go as follows:
1. coug investigates
2. if scum, BC shoots
3. Reck shoots someone in the group who is a claimed soul, or, if none, a scum in the defeated pile
4. Parama shoots someone in the group who is a claimed demon, or, if none, anyone else
5. I quasi-investigate someone
6. if town, they're added to the confirmed pile and another is chosen to be lynched

I believe this will win us the game.

Preview edit: fuck you guys ... reading all of this new crap and then I'll post again.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Parama: YOU ARE NOT SHOOTING BC.

@BC: YOU ARE NOT SHOOTING AN ALLIANCE MEMBER.

@SpyreX: YOU ARE NOT LETTING PARAMA SHOOT BC.

That is all.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Elli: Perchance you can give me reason to narrow the list down further? Why did you have TL as town?

@SpyreX: Then let me test my hammer on BC today. I'd rather confirm him than have him get shot at when he's a DAYVIG.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Kise: SpyreX should technically be in the "town reads" section, but as a part of the alliance I'm moving him up. Elli came up with essentially the same plan as I did, but didn't express it in quite as explicit of terms. Scum wouldn't sacrifice themselves, since if the game doesn't end when all of the "everyone else" section is dead, those who are not confirmed will be looked to next. ooba also made a play that would be completely counterintuitive as scum. Why claim demon when Parama wants to kill him based solely on that info, and Parama is almost definitely telling the truth?

@SpyreX: Was that last comment directed at me?

@Benmage: READ MY FUCKING POST. ELLI DOESN'T DIE. YOU WILL FOLLOW MY ORDERS OR YOU WILL BE SHOT FOR THE HELL OF IT. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE OF THE CONFIRMED PLAYERS THAT GETS NO SAY IN HOW WE PROCEED. I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH ANY MORE OF YOUR BULLSHIT THIS GAME.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@SpyreX: I'd honestly put more stock in BC being town than Parama. I'm actually thinking that Parama is neutral claiming modified town. I'm fine with it if he is though, as long as he admits it and gives his REAL win condition. I think that an investigation from SC tomorrow is warrented either way, and that Exe should stalk coug to prevent potential shenanigans.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Case for him being scum? I also assume you'll change your tune when my hammer fails to go through.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Kise: ert is Exe (based on his 'location' when referenced with a keyboard). I suspect that SP was simply trying to get a dead townie out of his death to at least achieve SOMETHING from dying, but as Exe is confirmed town, it kinda failed.

Preview edit: Ythan has it right. SpyreX does too. Sleep sounds nice.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:13 am

Post by Kairyuu »

We need one more vote on BloodCovenant in order for me to be able to hammer-check him.

@Benmage: Yes, I'm confirmed, and I just came up with a potential breaking strategy that will end the game with a town win in 2-3 game Days. You WILL follow the plan, or you will be shot. Confirmed town or not, you're completely useless if you can't even follow simple directions.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Kairyuu »

To clarify: BloodCovenant is currently at L-1, but his claim says he requires one more vote to lynch.

@ALL: BE FUCKING CAREFUL WITH THIS. IF YOU GET NINJA-ED AND YOU VOTE BC IN YOUR POST, MAKE SURE NO ONE ELSE DID BEFORE YOU.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:19 am

Post by Kairyuu »

One more thing. Shameless plug to get a replacement for my mini theme. Physics Mafia is on D1, 19 pages, and needs one replacement for DedicatedScribe.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Kairyuu »

See, I'm paranoid about this. If I vote him, scum can just come in and "accidentally" hammer. I want him at Lynch threshhold for as little time as possible, like gandalf yesterday. Also, if he IS lying, then the person who votes next will cause his lynch anyway, testing his claim in the same way as my vote would, but with less waiting.

I take it by your lack of admission to being a neutral that you're sticking to your story?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Kairyuu »

That was @Parama by the way.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:29 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Benmage: Iso post 16, 17, and 20 provide my confirmation.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Kairyuu »

vote: BloodCovenant
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Now 2-3 people should immediately unvote and we'll wait for a votecount.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:09 am

Post by Kairyuu »

In the mean time, we can assume that BC is confirmed and lynch Anon so that the mod doesn't have to worry about finding a replacement for him. If BC was actually scum of some sort, then we can just get that lynch done tomorrow.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Kairyuu »

I'll be leaving my vote where it is because it doesn't matter.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Kairyuu »

OY! BENMAGE! PUT ON SOME FUCKING GLASSES AND READ THE THREAD! ELLI DOESN'T DIE! ELLI IS ON THE TOWN LIST! IF YOU CONTINUE TO PUSH THIS SHIT THEN I WILL HAVE NO PROBLEMS LOOKING THE OTHER WAY WHILE RECK SHOOTS YOU IN THE FACE!
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@TL: Referring to Anon? Is the ability going to help us confirm him either way?

@Benmage: Did you not read where I pointed out that Elli was the one who came up with the list of PoE kills first, thereby implicitly coming up with my plan before I did, which would DOOM HIM if he was scum?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Forgot something.

IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST YOU ARE SLATED TO DIE. FULLCLAIM IN YOUR NEXT POST OR YOU WILL BE MOVED TO THE TOP OF THE LIST (with role PM quote):
Snow_Bunny
DTM
manho
TheLonging
Kise
Anon
Ythan

Any confirmations we can get through this will help speed up the PoE win.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:08 am

Post by Kairyuu »

If any alliance member or confirmed townie other than Benmage disagrees with the above, speak up. Your opinions are important.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Kairyuu »

xRECKONERx wrote:Kairyuu, this alliance worked in Mind Screw 3 (or was it 4? I don't remember). Let's do it again.
Except that trusting Cobalt due to the fact that he had so many votes it was ridiculous costed town the game since anyone who would have changed their minds about it (me, you, Kinetic) were all dead by then. Still, I think we've got a much better shot at it this time.

Oh, and it was 4. 3 involved me still being rather new and fucking up my first neutral role horribly.

@TL: If you can ability-confirm yourself somehow then you're confirmed town. Giving scum an active ability like that means they insta-win lylo. Use your ability to vote-steal one of the other "everyone else" people.

@BC: I was the 12th.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@BC: I have no active ability to use at Night. I'd also be very happy being a cop/vig. Hint hint. :P
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Kairyuu »

I don't really expect to make to to tomorrow. In fact, I didn't expect to make it to today. I figure that I either drew a doc protect (which would explain why there were no kills last Night that even LOOK like scum kills) that stopped a kill, or the scum WIFOMed themselves into thinking it likely that I WOULD draw one that they avoided me.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Kairyuu »

likely enough**
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Kairyuu »

I'm fine with that. TL wants Anon's slot alive to check on side effects, so manho is a perfectly acceptable alternate wagon.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@TL: I'd use it on one of the more active non-confirmed players. Doesn't really matter who though, since as long as they vote and it shows as counting for nothing you're pretty much confirmed. I wouldn't use it on me simply because I don't want to worry about the side effects killing me or doing something else annoying.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@BC: Ask dramonic if your ultimate counts as a kill for the purpose of you not dying. If it doesn't, then save it and just shoot one of the non-confirmed.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Hmm. Good point. I suspect the cost would mention something about it if you'd have to die to pass on your ability.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Yup. BC is confirmed town because I lost my vote. I like DTM for town. It would explain the lack of a logical scum kill.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@manho: Use your ultimate on me and I will ensure that you get your win. Use it ASAP please.

@DTM: From now on you protect SC. You should not use your ultimate, since I don't want the doc to become functionally useless.

@all: I need to sort through all of this shit again.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Before I do anything else though:

Five-Ring Form: Benmage

I don't trust you with your own abilities, regardless of what they are. Now you don't have any.

@all: Yes, that was my ultimate. I'll explain what it does in my next post.

@BC: Good point. I'll do that.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Reck wrote:Why does that ability make him town? >_>

I don't get it.
Reading is tech. I hammer confirmed BC.
DTM wrote: Considering I'm going to die tonight (very likely), I'm going to activate my ultimate and become a lover.
This was a very poor move.
Fate wrote:IF YOU GIVE KAI THE BOMB HE WILL NEVER DIE WITHOUT TAKING SCUM WITH HIM.

SEEMS LIKE A GOOD IDEA TO ME.[/quote

No thanks. I'd rather not die to a doc protect.

@manho: Do not use your ultimate until I hear back from the mod.

@Reck: Please go back and read my plan. It's iso post 35 I believe. The only ones who are able to be lynched are the ones on the "everyone else" list. manho and DTM are now off that list though.

@manho: Inhim is confirmed because Fate and I say he is. Fate's claim shows why. I have the exact same message in my role PM.

@Parama: See response to manho.

@Fate: Back off of manho. His ultimate is useful, and he knows how to listen. Therefore, he's valuable.

@TL: See response to Parama, which points to the response to manho. Honestly, people and their lack of reading comprehension.

@Faraday: Welcome to the list of confirmed town.

@all: From this point forward I will be completely ignoring everything that Benmage posts in this thread. I urge all of you to do the same.

@Ythan: If your information pertains to Inhim, just claim. That's out in the open, though people don't seem to be able to find it anymore. Hell, claim either way. Benmage I don't give a shit about, but technically he isn't slated to claim, since he's confirmed town by SC, who's a wincop.

@Kise: Not everyone. Just the people who are potential lynches. Also, I apologize for not taking your abilities, but I just DO NOT TRUST Benmage. Like, if I could somehow force him to stop posting, proxy his vote to me, and let me choose when/how to use any abilities he has, I would. He's being so stupidly anti-town that I just can't deal with it anymore. As such, he's in time out for 4 phases.

@Reck: While I would love to lynch Benmage for purely policy reasons, he's confirmed town.

MY ULTIMATE:
Ultimate:

Ultimate: Five-Ring Form (One-Shot)
- At any time, but only once during the game, you can incapacitate a person, making them vanilla for 4 phases.
Cost:
None
Clarification from the mod (asked pregame) says that making a player vanilla means stripping them of ALL active, passive, and ultimate abilities. If this game includes specifically labelled factional abilities (I assume it doesn't since manho didn't have them) then I can't stop scum killing with it. Otherwise, I can (well, could).

@all: Pending a response from the mod, I'd like the following actions to be submitted:

1. manho uses his ultimate on me and anyone else in the "confirmed" pile who has no useful abilities.
2. TL uses his ultimate on DTM.
3. DTM protects Exe constantly for the rest of the game/until he dies.
4. Exe watches/tracks SC for the rest of the game/until he dies.
5. SC investigates members of the LIKELY TOWN list. I want as many of these players confirmed town as possible. I will take care of the "everyone else" list.
6. BC shoots someone on the "everyone else" list who has not since been moved to another list.

The reason for DTM and Exe's orders are so that a confirmation chain can be put in place. In order to get to SC, the cop, the scum have to give up a member and waste 2 Nights.

Given that Parama and manho are modified town and neutral respectively, I think it's safe to say that there are only 6 mafia, 3 to a team. This means that the red mafia is almost gone, and the purple mafia would have to drop to one member in order to get rid of SC. That ALSO means that on D2 we have about 10 fully confirmed townies and fully half of the scum are dead. I think we're doing pretty damn good.

By the way, I support a Snow_bunny lynch.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Wow. Quotefail much?

@Mod: Mind fixing that?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Ythan: I don't believe so. I think he was saying he was going to sleep. Given that it's 4am, I think I will too.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Fair enough.
dramonic wrote:
This feeling... I'd almost forgotten it!

Welcome to Cross Edge Bastard Hell,
Kairyuu
. You are
Troy, Temperate Youth
. So many people with so many powers of all sort. Through all this hell, you stand out as a kind of bland being. Well, you'll use what little you have to protect Miko, that's what matters!

Race:
Human
Faction:
Order

You are a
Human Flawless Hammer
. You have the following special abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Humanity
- You currently believe. You may at any time stop believing, but once you do you can never go back. You do not know what this does.
Back Home
- You know Miko Aiba (InhimshallIbe) is an order-aligned Human.
Justice
- If you hammer someone and that person shares your alignment, you will lose your vote for the day and the hammer won't go through.

Active Abilities:

None

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Five-Ring Form (One-Shot)
- At any time, but only once during the game, you can incapacitate a person, making them vanilla for 4 phases.
Cost:
None

Please remember that you can use only one active ability per day.

Win Condition (Order):
You win when all threats have left the game, or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm via return PM.

The topic is here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 92&start=0
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Kairyuu »

As much as I hate to leave him alive, he's been confirmed town by coug, so getting rid of him would be both a waste of a shot at the PoE people, but also a waste of a confirmed townie.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Reck: I'm making that assumption, yes. Though, now that you mention it, he's not ability confirmed, just claimed.

@Benmage: So what? I don't trust you to use your abilities in a pro-town manner, so I took them away. All of this could have been avoided if you had been capable of following simple directions in the first place.

@Strangercoug: I want a role PM quote from you.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@BC: You're going to shoot Benmage tonight, yes? I have no interest in confirming him in a way that leaves him alive.

@DTM, TL, and Exe: NEW PLAN. TL makes DTM a bomb, EXE stalks me, and DTM protects Exe. This happens for TONIGHT ONLY. We'll figure out

@Manho: You will target Fate and me with your ultimate. The mod has confirmed that my passive abilities will not be affected, and Fate's active ability is pretty useless, while his ultimate is used up.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

EBWOP: We'll figure out what to do with Exe and DTM later.**
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Fate: I really see no reason to be so hostile towards manho. As I said before, he has useful abilities, and has no problem following orders. I'm perfectly fine with keeping him around and letting him speak, though obviously he would defer to any of the confirmed players for voting. Simply being useful doesn't make him town.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #76) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Also, keep in mind that he DOES have to meet the activity requirement to avoid a prod/replacement.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #77) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Parama: Meh. Guess I didn't notice it. Though, in your case he sort of has a reason, considering that you shot an alliance member out of nowhere (scumflip nonwithstanding).

@Fate: Simmer down a bit please. People tend to respond better if you're calm.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #78) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@manho: You just became a whole lot less useful. Save your ultimate. We might need it later. For now, the action chain on me should be sufficient. If at any point the chain breaks, your ability will buy me another day, and will protect one of the other confirmed townies alive at the time.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #79) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Kairyuu »

/sigh

Figures.

The "everyone else" list is now:
Snow_Bunny
Kise
Anon
Benmage

@Parama: Kill Anon
@all: We'll hammer-test Kise, and then lynch Benmage.

The non-town roles are probably laid out like this:
3-3-1-1-1

where:
3 = red scum
3 = purple scum
1 = manho
1 = reck
1 = parama

By that logic, we've got 2 scum left. Those scum are PROBABLY contained in the 4 remaining "everyone else" players, but it's POSSIBLE that they could be contained in:

Fate
Elli
ooba
TL

Upon further examination of Fate's claim, it's actually very possible that he's purple scum. I'd like to hammer confirm him instead of Kise.

@TL: Is DTM a bomb now?
@Exe: Did anyone target me last night?

@Exe and DTM: New plan. I just realized that the original plan was flawed, and a simple roleblock breaks the chain. From this point forward, only DTM should target me, making it impossible to kill me without losing at least one scum in the process (something it should be rather impossible to do right now). Exe has free reign, but should claim all results.

@all: With any luck, the game will be over at the end of today, or D4 at the latest.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #80) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Benmage: So a SCUM cop says you're town. Excuse me if I don't believe that confirms you in the least.

@TL: Sorry, but I'm not waiting any longer for Anon to be replaced, and with your original ability gone, there's no real point in seeing what the side effects were anyway.

@DTM: Based on my assumptions, the red mafia is gone, and the purple mafia has 2 members left. In order to get at me, they'd have to go down to 1 member by blocking you, and . . . I JUST HAD A BRILLIANT IDEA.

@Exe: You should stalk me still. If you stalk me and DTM protects me then the scum would need to sacrifice ALL REMAINING MEMBERS in order to get through the wall of actions. Reasoning is as follows:

If they want to kill me, they need to block DTM, which takes out one of them, and they ALSO need to target me with the kill, which is revealed to Exe. Therefore, both would end up dead if they killed me, making me essentially unkillable.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #81) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Benmage wrote:
Kairyuu wrote:@Benmage: So a SCUM cop says you're town. Excuse me if I don't believe that confirms you in the least.
But you've had your head up the spam teams ass, and thats worked out well(sarcasm). Hes a wincop why would he lie about me? If you believe the red team dead, I wouldn't be his member, if I was purple he'd want me dead for extra town cred, you make no sense, you are fucking trash.

1. The "spam team" provided me a nice little springboard into the spot where I control most of the game and have a large pile of confirmed townies to back me.

2. The fact remains that he flipped scum, and your apparent desperation to live is anti-town given that, assuming you're town, my plan gives you an assured win if you just shut up and go along with it.

3. Ad hom is not nice. I'm sick of dealing with you and the fact that you're incapable of playing in a civil manner.

Kairyuu wrote: @DTM: Based on my assumptions, the red mafia is gone, and the purple mafia has 2 members left. In order to get at me, they'd have to go down to 1 member by blocking you, and . . . I JUST HAD A BRILLIANT IDEA.
So your convinced the read team has no GF, but the purple did?

If they wanted to kill you couldn't they just kill Exe and then kill you?

1. My role is not a cop investigation. If I hammer a scum GF then said GF will die.

2. They CAN kill Exe first so that they can kill me without losing the second member, but if they do that then they have to waste an entire cycle, by which point the game should be over anyway. The double-action should keep me alive regardless of what the scum have.

@Fate: I'm going to defer all responses to Benmage from this point to you. I don't feel like responding to someone who manages to both lack the ability to play rationally AND lack the ability to recognize when he should shut up. I figure that if you're the one responding in my stead that he'll get pissed off enough dealing with one of "the spammers" that he'll shut up.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Bolded mine, in case you couldn't tell.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Faraday: Benmage is on the list of potential scum, and as an added bonus he's being his usual policy-lynchable self. Therefore, I'm very interested in his lynch. His point about SC is valid ONLY IF I'm right about there being a 3-3-1-1-1 breakdown of non-towns. If I'm wrong, and it's 4-4-1-1-1, then he's almost definitely red scum. Honestly, his reactions thus far have pretty much convinced me that I'm wrong and that he's the last of his scumgroup trying desperately to stay alive.

preview edit:
@Faraday: If you think that my ability is able to fail, you believe me to be lying, because I have stated that the mod confirmed to me that my ability is confirmed sane (aka will not fail). It is also unblockable, since it is a passive ability. Only something that strips me of all abilities (like if I self-target with my own ultimate) would make my ability stop working. Following from the above, if you believe me to be lying, you believe me to be scum, which is, at this point, physically impossible, unless you believe that the purple scumteam consisted of SocioPath, gandalf, me, and BC, which is ALSO impossible, since BC flipped town. I am double confirmed town at this point, and the mod says my ability works the way I have said.

preview edit 2:
@Faraday: TL is not confirmed town, merely very likely town. Hence why he's on the second list of 4 people from my first post of the day.

@Benmage: My plan was not foolproof when I proposed it (no one noticed that I hadn't been fully confirmed yet, but BC's flip double-confirms me now). However, with the current situation we have 3-4 confirmations/day (me, lynch, Parama, mystery reviver), and only 4-8 people to go through who are physically capable of being scum. The game WILL be over within 3 game Days, and there is virtually no way it will end in anything but a town win.

As to my use of my ultimate, I STILL DON'T TRUST YOU. You accuse me of being anti-town by using it on you, but you demonstrated REPEATEDLY that you could not be trusted to further a town win. You fixated on the people you called "spammers" and refused to listen to reason. EVEN IF EVERY ONE OF THEM IS SCUM YOU ARE STILL WRONG TO ATTACK THEM simply because instead of trying to play rationally, the fact that they were posting more frequently than YOU ARBITRARILY DETERMINED WAS ACCEPTABLE made you decide that they needed to go. Forgive me for considering that to be a good reason to strip you of your powers. I won't apologize for it.

If I've come off as overly hostile, I apologize, but you're not exactly easy to deal with when your "reads" are all pointing directly towards people I have on my protected lists after I've told you repeatedly that they're not going anywhere until there is no other possible place for scum to be hiding.

Fate is my preference for hammer-confirming, though I'll bow to the will of the town if they choose someone else.

That last post was much better btw. Keep it up and I can converse with you civilly.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@DTM: See, what you're NOT getting is that there's 5 fully confirmed townies (me, gandalf, exe, you, Inhim). The likelihood of an endgame scenerio for scum without a HUGE amount of luck is pretty much nonexistant. . . .

@all: I just thought of something. We had 6 kills last night. BC, Reck, and 2 scum groups makes 4. My paranoia is telling me that manho and Parama are both SKs of some sort. IF YOU HAVE A ROLE THAT CAN KILL OR REMOVE PEOPLE IN THE GRAVEYARD FROM THE GAME, POST YOUR ROLE PM IMMEDIATELY.

@Parama: For now, I'm going to trust you, but I want you on a very short leash. If you act on your own again you will be lynched immediately.

Preview edit:
@DTM: Look at the numbers. With 25 players, 3-3-1-1-1 means that a total of 9 players are not aligned with the town. This is 36% of the total players in the game. Any more than this and the chances of a town win without ridiculous luck with power roles and/or crosskills is practically nonexistant.

And what is it that people don't understand about me being confirmed. I am ability confirmed by the fact that the votecount drops by one vote and I lose my vote when I hammer a townie. I am alignment confirmed by BC's flip. I am doubly alignment confirmed by the fact that the number of people (including myself) that I have confirmed is too high to be part of currently existing scumteam. There is physically no way for me to be scum right now.

@Snow_Bunny: No. I counter-propose that you quote your role PM in thread, now. You're on the short-list for the executioner's block, so I suggest you do so quickly.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #85) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Elli is fine for a hammer confirm. He would have been tomorrow probably anyway. My paranoia is telling me that DTM is a purple-scum doc, but I suspect that I'm wrong, considering there were a lot of missing kills N1 and DTM is the only explanation for where they went.

@Parama: Go ahead and shoot Anon.

@Faraday: If you Bodyguard Exe then I'm pretty sure that there's absolutely nothing that can get through the chain at any point.

@all: Snow_Bunny dies to the lynch today after we check Elli.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #86) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@DTM: I want an explanation right now to explain some contradictions you've just created.

How can you use your ultimate to kill yourself if you're already claimed that you used it. Also, how can it be used as a sane cop investigation if it merely tells you which other reyva-whatevers are in the game, and nothing else about them, as per your quoted role PM.

@all: Do NOT move your votes to DTM, even if he cannot explain these contradictions. Reasons should be obvious.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:00 am

Post by Kairyuu »

There are currently 6 votes on Elli. Two more and I can hammer-test. HOWEVER, if I have not hammer-tested within 1 hour from now, I want there to be NO MORE than 6 votes on Elli until I get back from work ~midnight EST. I don't want any "accidental" hammers.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #88) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:04 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Actually, I take that back. NO ONE ELSE VOTES ELLI until the following have all happened:

1. Parama shoots Snow_Bunny or Anon, his choice (both are perfectly legitimate shots).
2. Exe claims results from last Night.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Also, after the shot is taken, we wait for a votecount before anyone votes. I don't want Elli put any closer to lynch than L-2 before I get back.

@Parama: Benmage is also a legitimate shot.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@ooba: See above. Case in point.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Parama: Benmage is my preference for the shot. I would really rather not listen to his crap anymore, even if he IS town, which I'm strongly doubting right now.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Ah, but see, after tonight, he gets his powers back, and has demonstrated REPEATEDLY that he wishes to do harm to the town through irresponsible use of said powers. Besides, I'm pretty much convinced that I was wrong and we're looking at 4-4-1-1-1 simply based on his reactions to the idea of being killed for the PoE. I think he's red scum due to abnormally high levels of desire to stay alive, when if he's town, he should be fully willing to take one for the team and be part of the PoE that wins town the game. He's also not yet posted his role PM, even though there have been a few calls for it, both recently and D1.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Whoever shot manho needs to claim it now.

@Faraday: New plan. You need to bodyguard gandalf. If he dies then the whole thing is bunk.

@Exe: You are also to stalk gandalf. The clarification that a DTM-explosion would end Night immediately means that I cannot be killed as long as he protects me.

@gandalf: If you'd claim your abilities (through role PM quoting or otherwise) I would very much appreciate it.

@Fate: Inhim says you're conf-town, and he's conf-town to me, so therefore you're OFFICIALLY conf-town. No hammer-confirm necessary.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@all: Now that manho has flipped, it means the most likely scenerio is 4-4-1-1-15. For that reason, we're probably looking at 3 scum left. Here's what we've got:

Fully and completely confirmed town:
Kairyuu (ability confirmed and TRIPLE alignment confirmed)
Exe (confirmed through mod error)
gandalf (confirmed by Kairyuu)
Fate (confirmed by Inhim)
Inhim (double confirmed by Kairyuu and Fate)
Faraday (mod-confirmed through revival scene showing alignment color)

Pretty much definitely town:
DTM (missing kills N1 mean he's probably a doc . . . MIGHT be purple scum, but unlikely, and rigged to explode even if he is)
Parama (barring second SK shenanigans, his claim is accurate)
Benmage (as much as I hate to admit it, with manho flipping red scum Benmage is highly unlikely to be scum barring REALLY bad play from SC)
TheLonging (ability and use make TL very likely town)

Lynch/confirm-fodder (aka everyone else):
Snow_Bunny (non-participant ... scummy ... suggest immediate lynch after hammer confirm used)
Kise (I have no read ... others find scummy ... suggest hammer test tomorrow)
KMD (just replaced a non-participant ... potential vig target, but should be allowed to claim first at the very least)
ooba (claimed demon ... I'm leaning town, but has yet to confirm self in any way ... role PM quote requested)
Elli (erratic play shifting from strongly pro-town to nonexistant ... no overall read ... hammer confirm target for today)

That leaves 5 people in which 3 scum are very likely to be found, 4 people who are very likely town, and 6 people who are fully confirmed. With Parama's shot, my hammer confirm, the mystery reviver, the mystery vig (BOTH OF WHICH SHOULD CLAIM ASAP), and the lynch, it would only take us 1-2 days to go through all of the unconfirmed players, resulting in a town win.

Preview edit:
@Fate: I'm not dead because I drew DTM's protect N1 (which seems to have stopped around 4 kills, given what happened N2), and made it completely public that DTM and Exe should make sure I made it through N2. Also, as I've been the one doing the planning, I'm in charge. You're just a conf-townie who caught a scum.

Also, scum that can't hammer? How is it that I then lose my vote ENTIRELY for the remainder of the Day? Where did the sudden suspicion come from. I'm legitimately confused.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Oh, and with gandalf's claim, DTM is now confirmed town as well, and Faraday is double-confirmed.

@Kmd: The scum are within the list above. I'd advise you to post your role PM, and tell us about any "side effects" that TL's ability had on you (you may have to ask the mod), since you're currently vig-bait.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #96) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Fate: To respond to your concerns about role PM quoting being rampant at this point, it serves the purpose of handing us confirmed townies, and allowing me to manipulate Night actions such that the key pieces facilitating a town victory are kept alive.

@Benmage: I just realized that you've STILL not posted your role PM. Do so in your next post PLEASE. I'm TRYING to work with you here.

Preview edit:
@Fate: Carry on then.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@DTM: Explain that last post please?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #98) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Oh, well that would be me, so you're all good.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #99) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

The three humans are Inhim, Fate, and me. I assume Inhim stopped believing at some point just to see what would happen, and we know that Fate stopped believing D1 when he thought he would die. I've not stopped believing.

@Fate and Inhim: Did anything happen when you stopped believing?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Oh, and when you say bad, do you actually know what will happen?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #101) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Benmage: Please show us your ultimate. I'm looking for anything that will incontrovertibly confirm you town. Also, it's possible that you targetting Exe with your ability allowed Exe to stalk you through your Pure Soul passive (though it could have been another mod error). This would also explain why Ythan's News Flash didn't affect you.

Preview Edit:
Kise and Faraday are both soul I believe.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #102) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Benmage: Alrighty then. With that piece of targetting time info, it's either a mod error or you're scum (I assume that scum souls are not "pure" enough to be untargettable). I assume the former, but we'll have to wait on dramonic before we move forward now.

And yes, anything you could give us would be helpful, so if you're willing to share the cost of your ultimate, go ahead and do so.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #103) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Benmage: Exe got watch-results on you before you targetted him. Exe is confirmed via mod error. Therefore, either your pure soul ability doesn't exist, or there was another mod error resulting in you being targetted when it should have been impossible to target you. This goes for Faraday as well.

@DTM: Exe was confirmed via mod error.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #104) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Everything makes sense. No mod errors need have occurred. DTM is right, in that fakeclaims were not provided to the scum. Benmage and Kise have the correct Pure Soul ability, which does NOT make them untargettable. I PROPOSE A MASS ROLE-PM POSTING. LEAVE NOTHING OUT. I suspect that at least one scum will be caught in this fashion. Proposal details:

Popcorn or directed entirely by the conf-townies
Starting with Kmd
Anyone who refuses or takes longer than 24 hours between the time they are selected and the time they post the role PM is immediately moved to the top of the death list.

preview edit:
@DTM: We already explained Ythan's failed ability. Benmage didn't use any abilities in the timeframe covered by the news flash.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #105) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:05 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Parama: Assuming that didn't work, you are not to shoot until after Kmd claims.

@confirmed townies: If you have an issue with massclaiming, speak up.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #106) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:13 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Fate: The only confirmed townies who haven't posted their role PMs are Faraday, Inhim, and Exe. I'm fine with exempting them from the massclaim. Also, can you answer the question I asked you earlier? Did anything happen when you stopped believing?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #107) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:17 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Fate: If you get modkilled for that I will be extraordinarily angry. Does the term paraphrasing mean nothing to you?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #108) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Kairyuu »

If Fate is Modkilled, it will end the day (given that he's town). For that reason, I'll give some final Night orders just in case.

DTM protects me.
Faraday Bodyguards gandalf.
Exe stalks gandalf.
If possible, gandalf revives BloodCovenant (an extra pro-town gun is far more useful than whatever SpyreX's role does).

Hopefully his infraction was not severe enough to warrent a modkill, but if it was, we need to be prepared for the worst. There SHOULD only be one anti-town killing faction left, meaning only one kill, but who knows. In addition, hopefully Parama's kill counted (it should have ... his target was pretty much valid, since he missed the replacement). The fact that we may lose 2 opportunities to confirm people is a problem, but the plan SHOULD still work. It all depends on the number of NKs. That said, PROTOWN VIGS SHOULD SHOOT ONLY PEOPLE ON THE PoE LIST.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #109) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Alright. Fate is very lucky. A modkill in this situation would have set us back a whole Day, and I'm not sure we can afford that. After skimming I see I have some stuff to respond to. I'll get to that now.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #110) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Kise:
So you want KMD dead/want the day to end? Y/N
The assumption was that Fate was getting modkilled. If he was then it would be better for us if Kmd was dead, given that it means one less person on the 'to confirm' list for tomorrow. Now that the modkill threat is gone, I'm glad that the shot didn't count.
Stalk Faraday tonight. It's A-okay if Faraday dies in place of his protected targeted.
Two problems with this.

1. If the scum DO have a roleblocker, they can get at gandalf with no threat assuming your proposal is accepted. If we have to lose both of our docs I want to be SURE we get a scum in return.
2. You don't get to direct the power roles. You're nowhere near confirmed.

@TL:
Kai: Can we PLEASE lynch Kise after Elli? Or at the very least, lynch hammer him tomorrow?
He's on the list. If he doesn't get confirmed in some way today, he will soon.

@Parama: My scum/logic senses are tingling regarding ooba. Hold your shot until after BOTH of them have claimed. You may very well be netting yourself another demon.

@all: AS OF RIGHT NOW, WE ARE MASSCLAIMING THE UNCONFIRMED PLAYERS. IF YOU ARE NOT CONFIRMED, YOU WILL INCLUDE A QUOTED ROLE PM IN YOUR NEXT POST OR YOU WILL DIE IMMEDIATELY. PEOPLE THIS APPLIES TO (if I missed someone, this still applies to you):

Kmd
ooba
Snow_Bunny
Ellibereth
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #111) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

I said nothing about gandalf doing anything. His protection occurs during the Day even if I WANTED him to do something.

Exe is stalking gandalf, and Faraday is guarding him. This is not up for debate.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Please settle down Fate. Again, you getting modkilled will result in a major setback for the town.

Alright, so I saw ooba in Theme Park, posting in another thread. Deliberate avoidance of this thread so he doesn't have to come up with a fake role PM? I'm leaning yes.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #113) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:21 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@ooba: To clarify, your haunt causes the person you target to be untargettable?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #114) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Benmage wrote:We still need KmD claim, Elli hammered, Parama directed kill.
We also need Elli and Snow_bunny to claim, and Exe to claim results. We're in no real rush though. We've got time.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #115) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:30 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Elli: Does your ultimate kill the living player you use it on? Doesn't really matter since you can't use it anymore, but clarification would be nice. I'd also rather you didn't die.

@all: Elli doesn't die. Hammer confirming someone else. Namely ooba.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #116) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Actually, fuck it. I don't feel like waiting for those two to claim.

@Parama: Shoot Kmd.

@all: We're hammer-testing Snow_Bunny. Not until Kmd is dead though.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (isolation #117) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Benmage: You were not right about Elli. He's a pro-town leaning neutral role attempting to protect a town role.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #118) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:38 am

Post by Kairyuu »

With Elli's claim, we're looking at 4-4-1-1-1-14. That seems a little biased against the town, but with 2 of the neutrals being pretty much pro-town, it's not unreasonable. It also means a total of 6 factions, meaning that Kise's info is probably right. I'm curious as to where he got it though. It wasn't in his role PM.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #119) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Faraday: ooba is the one getting hammer confirmed. Snow_bunny dies to the lynch.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (isolation #120) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Oh, and Elli is pretty much confirmed to be telling the truth, since Whim died last Night.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (isolation #121) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@DTM: Reading comprehension FAIL. Haunts can only be used if the demon is DEAD but not RFGed.

@ooba: The red scum is gone unless the two groups are something like 5-3 or 5-2, which is HIGHLY UNLIKELY.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #122) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:36 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@DTM: Why is Elli going to die?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (isolation #123) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:43 am

Post by Kairyuu »

What makes you think that Elli being unable to fulfill his win condition will cause him to be removed? I've not seen any evidence of that.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (isolation #124) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Kairyuu »

People who could be Prinny (off the top of my head):
Kmd
Snow_Bunny
Exe

There was nothing about Prinny being definitively town in Ythan's role PM, so unless it's Exe, there's no confirmation involved there.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #125) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:59 am

Post by Kairyuu »

And there couldn't be a scum linked to a townie? Weren't you paying attention to LRCM (either of them)?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #126) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Alright. Things left to do:

1. Snow_Bunny POST THE GODDAMN ROLE PM THE MOD SENT YOU. You've been asked for this AT LEAST 4 TIMES NOW. HOP TO IT.
2. Elli tries to explain away the problem that's recently been brought up (why would you originally target Benmage with your ability given your posted win con?)
3. Hammer-confirm ooba.
4. Lynch Snow_Bunny or Elli (assuming Elli cannot sufficiently explain himself).
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #127) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Alright. That throws EVERYTHING off. Benmage is now back on the scumlist, and I don't know what the hell the faction numbers could be now, since 5-5-anything is practically unwinnable for the town barring this kind of gamebreak happening, which isn't a plausible assumption.

@ooba: Exe is confirmed. TL isn't

@all: More later/tomorrow. Computer dying and no power cord available.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #128) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Oh, and I agree that Elli is today's lynch.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #129) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Kairyuu »

S_B and Elli are in a 1-1 right now, barring roleblockers. Elli claims that SpyreX died through his jailkeep attempt, but S_B claims that SpyreX died to a demon, while the strongman (the only thing able to get through a protect methinks) flipped fantasy. Action resolution logic says that a jailkeep applies before kills apply. Therefore, the jailkeep should have been active when Whim died if Elli is telling the truth. Alternately, Snow_Bunny could have made up those actions. If Kise is right about there being only 1 Baku, then it should be impossible for Reck to have killed both himself (through a redirect or whatever) and Whim.

@Kise: How do you know that there is only one Baku in the game.

@all: We're going to hold off on hammer confirming anyone until we can sort out who the most likely TOWN is among the unconfirmed. As long as I keep hammering townies we get a double-lynch.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #130) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

All this bickering is really beginning to annoy me. I agree that S_B should be hammer confirmed. We have everything we need except a votecount to determine where the wagon is exactly.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (isolation #131) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@gandalf: We already know what Whim is. Whim was Elli's Bulletproof Vest. It died instead of him.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #132) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Stop voting. We wait for a votecount now, like I said we should do yesterday.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #133) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Vote: Snow_Bunny

Alright. Time to lynch Elli.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (isolation #134) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Meh. Sure Fate. Benmage then. His reactions are still worrying me, and he's not confirmed.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #135) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Fate wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:
Parama wrote:If Snow Bunny isn't town, all further voting nonsense is useless <.<
Well yeah, but I don't want to slow down town if he is townie.
^^^^^^^^^

2ND MOST TOWNIEST THING YOU COULD'VE SAID

I WANT TO HAMMER BENMAGE THOUGH GOD IT WILL FEEL SOOO GOOD
I LEAVE IT TO YOU THEN IN THE EVENT S_B IS TOWN AND I'VE LOST MY VOTE.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (isolation #136) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:51 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@ooba: You've got 2 people in the wrong spots. My ability is confirmed, and with BC's flip I'm confirmed town. Also, Fate and I are both confirmed by Inhim, since he said that both of us are given as order aligned humans in his role PM.

@whoever is trying to use S_B to confirm multiple people at once: If there is only one scum (or one from each scumteam) left alive, then your method works. However, if not, the scum can simply make a kill that would "confirm" one of their members, slowing us down.

With S_B confirmed now, I'm fairly certain that it DOES implicate ooba, so he's also a viable lynch. I'd support the lynch being any of:
Benmage
ooba
Elli

Preference is Benmage, if for no other reason than to shut him up, but given that I lack a vote right now, I can't really do anything to further that aim.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #137) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Benmage: Wanting you dead != bad play. That is the last I will say on the subject.

@all: I really don't understand why it's suddenly so hard to figure out what move to make. The order we deal with people is pretty much irrelevant at this point, since we're still assured a win as long as the core of the plan remains in effect. Just lynch someone unconfirmed. I don't really care who.

@DTM: I refuse to stop believing. I'd rather not neuter and/or kill you when you're the only thing keeping me alive.

@Exe: Submit the stalk on gandalf please.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #138) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

I hope you guys realize that Occam's Razor says that ooba is scum. Just saying.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #139) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@gandalf: In the case of multiple explanations for the same thing, the simplest one is preferred. In other words:

In the case of Argument A and Argument B, which both seek to explain Event X, if Argument A requires less things to be true than Argument B does in order to explain Event X, then Argument A is more likely to be the correct explanation under Occam's Razor.
Wikipedia wrote:Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor[1]) is the principle that "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity" (entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem). The popular interpretation of this principle is that the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. However, this is often confused, as the 'simple' "is really referring to the theory with the fewest new assumptions."
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (isolation #140) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@ooba: If you're actually town, then your action tonight should be obvious. You haunt Snow_Bunny so that we're assured results tomorrow.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (isolation #141) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:31 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@DTM: Your signal:noise ratio is fast approaching 1, and given your previous play, that's not a good thing. We get it. You're completely convinced that if SpyreX gets destroyed Elli will be removed and auto-lossed. If that happens, great. Fact remains that unless scum are clinically retarded they will NOT remove SpyreX, because that would remove one of our unconfirmed and put us one step closer to a win.

In addition, we have no basis on which to say that bodies in the graveyard auto-decay after a certain amount of time. In fact, we have rather convincing evidence to the contrary in the Haunt abilities of demons. If they were to be destroyed after only one Night, what would be the point of giving them graveyard abilities? Logically, there are two possible scenerios. If there is an anti-town role that still counts as alive for the purpose of win conditions while defeated (see: Starbuck in Tar's LotA large theme), then kills and lynches should affect defeated players as normal and cause them to be destroyed. If this is NOT in effect though, it follows that only roles that specifically state that they can target defeated players are capable of destroying them. Either way, unless we have a fakeclaiming townie with the ability to destroy players in the defeated zone (Snow_Bunny's ultimate would be much better used tomorrow on a living player for an extra confirm) then we've no way to test your theory aside from risking a wasted lynch on SpyreX, which completely defeats the purpose anyway.

Can we move on now please?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (isolation #142) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

ooba wrote:
dramonic wrote:
No player in this game will have their alignment changed, ever. I said that already.
All actions should be up to date as of now...
Translated as "one scum caught" ....
Wait for gandalf before you make that judgement. It could also mean "notification of stalk sent now."

@Exe: Can you confirm that the mod received and accepted your stalk of gandalf?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (isolation #143) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Lack of a votecount to tell us how close we are to it and/or if we've already reached it?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (isolation #144) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:06 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Hold your shot. We can potentially clear 2 or more players based on your results. However, if ooba flips scum and the game doesn't end (we've GOT to be close to killing all of the scum at this point), use your judgement. If you think that you'll be killed (very likely in my opinion) then you should shoot one of the unconfirmed players. For reference, the unconfirmed are:

Benmage
TheLonging
Kise
Elli
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #145) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Benmage wrote:Some *ahem
me
Exe and DTM* are confirmed through logic. Or one could say more confirmed than others.
FTFY
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (isolation #146) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Things to do:

Get Snow_Bunny's results
Get Exe's results
Get role PMs from Faraday, Inhim, and SpyreX

@Snow_Bunny: Results please. You obviously didn't shoot because Benmage was defeated as opposed to destroyed.

@Exe: Results, if any, please.

@Faraday, Inhim, and SpyreX: You are the only living players who have not posted a role PM. All three of you are confirmed, but I'd like to see what we're working with.

@Parama: You have leave to shoot Exe, but only AFTER he provides his results. I expect the game to end today, and you've been plenty useful thus far, so I'm fine with you sharing the win.

@all: We're lynching Elli today. He should have no problem with it given that his claimed win condition has returned to life. That leaves TL and Kise for hammer confirmation. My personal preference is for Kise to be confirmed. TL has played a very pro-town game thus far, so PoE tells me that the last scum is either Kise or Elli. If it actually is TL, we have Snow_Bunny's ultimate to use tonight.

Preview edit: That takes care of Exe, sort of.

@Faraday: Why wouldn't you? You WERE told to.

@Exe: He's a Bodyguard.

Preview Edit 2: . . . stupidity is annoying.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #147) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Hmm. There are actually a fair number of things that aren't accounted for. Hopefully the 3 missing role PM quotes will clear them up.

1. How are there 2 Baku kills. We know that S_B didn't make it up, as she's conf-town.
2. How were there 2 revivals last Night?
3. Why did Benmage die given that he was one of the people who were supposed to die today/tomorrow for PoE.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2175 (isolation #148) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Parama: Your role PM only says they must be dead.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (isolation #149) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

That seems unreasonable. Ask the mod if you can target defeated players with exorcism by the blade. If so, just work on that.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (isolation #150) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@SpyreX: Have you used your ultimate before?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (isolation #151) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

So you didn't kill Reck with his own power, or revive Whim with gandalf's power?

At this point, I want to say to save your power for use tonight, targetting Snow_Bunny. Unless your ability cannot copy Ultimates, in which case you should copy Parama and destroy Kmd.

@Mod: If a dead player were to be lynched, would that player be destroyed, or would it count as a No Lynch?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (isolation #152) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Inhim: Acceptable.
@Faraday: Please reveal.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (isolation #153) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

SpyreX wrote:I can copy active ultimates yeehaww
Which means you should copy Snow_Bunny's ultimate tonight so you get a dayvig tomorrow. Elli's Ultimate is a One-Shot, not an Active.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (isolation #154) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Wait, what just happened there? Who did that?

Preview edit:
@SpyreX: Not awesome people (they die via PoE):
TheLonging
Ellibereth
Kise

Mostly Awesome people (they're not technically confirmed, but in both cases the entire confirmation strategy could have been destroyed if they were scum):
DTM
Exe
Parama

Everyone else is awesome, aka completely confirmed town.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2200 (isolation #155) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Faraday: Did you get confirmation as to what your Ultimate did? Mod errors seem to have gotten you killed protecting Benmage originally.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (isolation #156) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Mod: Your iso posts 25-27 say otherwise.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (isolation #157) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Kise: No hammer confirming until we hear from S_B and get a role PM from Inhim. I'd like to figure out what the hell is going on with the Night actions before we risk ending the day, just in case there's something going on that isn't accounted for.

@all: That means no more votes on Kise until the previous conditions are met. kthxbai.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (isolation #158) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Kise wrote:If your name is really cyan/lightblue, then I won't die when you hammer me. But, suit yourself.
Excuse me if I don't take your statement at face value after ooba literally volunteered for a lynch yesterday.

@Fate: If the game doesn't end with those three being dead, then people die in this order:

Parama
Exe/DTM
Faraday/SpyreX

Reasons:
Parama MIGHT be a serial killer of some sort, though the likelyhood is slim.
Exe and DTM MIGHT be scum, but they would have to be very stupid not to have disrupted the confirmation plan when they had the chance
The only possible way for Faraday or SpyreX to be scum would be if one of them is a reverse death miller.

The only other possibility would be that Inhim WAS lying about you and me being confirmed in his PM, which would mean you pretty much TOLD us you were scum when you said he probably was. This would explain why you don't want him to fullclaim, because it would put you firmly on the list of unconfirmed. With 5 dead red scum you could easily be purple scum who got lucky and hit an opposing scum.

I've been paranoid about that possibility since you said Inhim was probably lying, so I'm definitely making sure that Inhim fullclaims.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (isolation #159) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Parama wrote:
Kairyuu wrote:Parama MIGHT be a serial killer of some sort, though the likelyhood is slim.
WIFOM, but if I'm a SK, why the hell would I target somebody already dead?
Hence, the likelyhood is slim. Personally, I think that if you are lying about your role then you ONLY have to make sure the demons are dead, at which point you win and leave the game. Please note that EVEN IF THIS IS TRUE, I want to give you the win because you've helped the town quite a bit.

Preview edit:

@Faraday: Did I mention that I'm triple alignment confirmed? Also, the only reason I even mentioned the possibility is because SC flipped some weird neutral jester-type role when he was defeated, but flipped red scum when he was destroyed. False flips have already been shown to be possible. The point of that post though, was to give a worst-case scenerio if Fate is right and the last scum is NOT contained within Elli/TL/Kise. The plan is moving forward.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (isolation #160) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

If it wasn't some sort of warning (the like of which I HAVE done before as scum) then why would you even suggest him to be lying? The motivation is not there as any alignment because it makes an apparent confirmation less definitive. As town, you should know Inhim is town, and therefore take anything he claims about his role PM to be fact. As scum, you'd know he was lying, but he would be lying in a way which CONFIRMS YOU TOWN, so there should be no reason to even bring up the possibility of a lie. In neither situation does it make sense to say that you think he is lying. Why then, did you do it?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (isolation #161) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Fate: Lying townies hurt the town FAR more often than they help it. As such, the assumption should be that someone you KNOW to be town is NOT lying. It's common sense. Personally, I have only been in ONE situation over the course of 2 full years playing here that I've found it beneficial to the town to lie. This was Mind Screw 4 where I omitted the part of my role that mentioned I could be killed by pretty much anything. This delayed my death by quite a bit and nearly allowed Kinetic's game-break to succeed.

And yes, I wanted to hammer confirm ooba prior to the Snow_Bunny/Elli situation. If I had, he would have died and the day would have ended. I'm glad I didn't
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (isolation #162) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Fate: See, this whole "I must be unpredictable" thing is becoming annoying. I have laid it out before, but I will do it again for your benefit because apparently you cannot read.

1. My ability is confirmed in that I have proven THREE TIMES that my vote went away when I hammered someone.
2. The number of people + me that I have confirmed is FAR TOO LARGE to be a scumgroup. Therefore, coupled with my ability confirmation, I am alignment confirmed.
3. BloodCovenant is dead and has flipped town. He was my D2 hammer confirm, so EVEN IF I had lied about 2 originally, and gandalf was actually my buddy who I saved from a lynch, the fact that BC flipped town means that I MUST BE TOWN ALSO because I cannot hammer those who share an alignment with me.
4. Assuming Inhim was telling the truth about you and I being confirmed to him, which I DO assume, since he is confirmed to me, I am ALIGNMENT CONFIRMED FOR A THIRD TIME.

So you want the "web of Night actions" targetting me? Fine. DTM claims that he targetted me N1. THERE ARE AT LEAST 3 KILLS MISSING N1. Given the current claims, DTM blocking the kills is the ONLY explanation. MEANING I WAS TARGETTED FOR MULTIPLE KILLS N1. In addition to that, I set up a chain consisting of Exe, DTM, and TL to protect me N2. TL made DTM a bomb, DTM protected Exe, and Exe Stalked me. THIS IS THE NIGHT THAT THE CHAIN WAS BREAKABLE. If EITHER OF THE LINKS WERE SCUM
or
there was a scum RB active then I could have been killed, and a roleblocker could have been blamed. THIS IS WHY EXE AND DTM ARE ALMOST DEFINITELY TOWN. After this point, DTM was rigged to explode, so I could merely have him protect me, which I did N3. There is PHYSICALLY NO WAY I CAN BE SCUM. ARE YOU SATISFIED?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #163) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Oh, and if the above isn't good enough for people, the solution is very simple. If the game doesn't end after all of the unconfirmed are either confirmed or dead we can have Exe stalk DTM, killing them both.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (isolation #164) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Exe: Pay attention please. We need to hold off on the hammer confirmation until we have all of the info we're waiting on. Also, race claims off the top of my head:

Human:
Kairyuu
Fate
Inhim

Soul:
Kise
Faraday

Fantasy:
DTM
gandalf

Demon:
Exe

I don't remember:
Snow_Bunny
Elli
SpyreX
TL
Parama
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (isolation #165) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:07 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Fate: Whatever you say. Frankly, I don't feel like dealing with your foolishness right now. I'm more concerned with wrapping up this game.

Oh, and why the hell would I stop believing? From what the Fantasy players say, I'm the only thing standing between them and death/power loss. I fail to see an incentive here.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (isolation #166) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:20 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Faraday: DTM's list is better. It means that either Elli or TL is scum.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (isolation #167) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:35 am

Post by Kairyuu »

No night actions here.

Also, DTM is right. We're hammer-confirming TL instead of Elli given S_B's info.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (isolation #168) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:22 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@DTM: I was thinking about that. Giving gandalf a daykill at this point is fairly redundant though, given that the game is due to end today if all goes well. If the game doesn't end today though, town is going to have a TON of killing/confirming power tonight/tomorrow (my hammer confirm, SpyreX's ultimate targetting S_B's ultimate, S_B's ultimate itself, Ythan's haunt of gandalf, the lynch, and possibly Parama's kill). We can potentially confirm 8 people tomorrow alone (the 6 mentioned previously, plus Exe and DTM via the method mentioned a while back). I don't think it will be necessary though.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (isolation #169) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Kise: The possibility still exists that you are scum, but the likelyhood is low.

@Inhim: Role PM please. You're the only left, just like you wanted. I would like to be able to move forward with this.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (isolation #170) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Well that's . . . interesting.

@gandalf: Don't revive anyone just yet. We need to figure out how the hell SpyreX and Whim got revived.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #171) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Kairyuu »

This is . . . interesting.

Reck shouldn't still be alive. He's been DESTROYED, not defeated.

@Inhim: Given the mod-confirmed information we have on the game, 3, 4, and 5 from your list are physically impossible. I suspect that your situation is 1 in that, since your role name appears in blue you are ALSO allied with the town, and win with them. 2 is also a possibility.

How many judgement points do you have? If you have 2, you're using your ability tonight.

@all: Now that we have all of the information, here is what I propose:

1. We hammer-confirm TL.
2. We lynch Elli.
3. S_B shoots SpyreX (gandalf didn't revive him, and no one else has claimed the ability, so he was revived by scum)
4. Inhim shoots Parama (Parama's role is too close to Reck's claimed role for comfort, so it's possible that TWO players were given the Dark Baku role)

If that doesn't end the game, then I don't know what will.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2289 (isolation #172) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Oh, and as to the spears thing, dramonic flipped human, so it's possible it was him.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #173) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Fine. Change of plans.

@S_B: Shoot Fate.
@SpyreX: Copy S_B
@Fate: Happy?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (isolation #174) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:04 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Kairyuu wrote:Fine. Change of plans.

@S_B: Shoot Fate.
@SpyreX: Copy S_B
@Fate: Happy?
Note: I do not actually endorse this.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (isolation #175) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Kairyuu »

One more.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (isolation #176) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Parama: I'm fairly certain that I want you shot regardless of your explanation. We've been over this. I'm paranoid about you because I can't hammer confirm you. I'm fairly certain we've enough power laying around to grant you a win, so relax.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (isolation #177) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Oh, and for tonight's protection set, I want it laid out as follows:

Faraday guards gandalf
Exe stalks gandalf
DTM protects Inhim

My role's purpose has been served. I'm fine with dying so that the important roles live.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (isolation #178) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Kairyuu »

/sigh

Fine then. How about we figure out what to do after this hammer confirmation happens. Speaking of which, still waiting for a vote.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (isolation #179) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Please note that if people subscribe to Fate's (horribly misguided) views that I am somehow scum who simply cannot hammer, we could just lynch Elli, with me being the hammer vote. It's not like we're under any sort of threat from scum at this point.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #180) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Vote: TheLonging

Commence with the unvoting.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (isolation #181) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Why is SpyreX still alive?

Everyone check in with results if any (Exe and Snow_Bunny specifically).

@SpyreX: Did you do anything last night?

Order of events for today:
1. Wait for info.
2. Inhim blows someone up (SpyreX).
3. Hammer-confirm DTM
4. Lynch someone, probably Exe.

@Parama: Why Ythan instead of BC? Ythan could have given us another daykill today in the form of gandalf's protection.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (isolation #182) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Actually, we're lynching Parama today, with Inhim hammering. Inhim can finish your win condition if you're town.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (isolation #183) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Updated list is as follows.

Completely confirmed:
Kairyuu
Snow_Bunny
Fate
Inhim
TheLonging
gandalf

In no way confirmed anymore:
DTM
Parama
Exe
SpyreX
Stemata

Of the second group, priorities are as follows.

To be confirmed town (for obvious reasons):
DTM
Stemata

To be killed (preferably in this order):
SpyreX
Parama
Exe
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2396 (isolation #184) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@gandalf: It's possible that DTM is scum telling the truth about his Ultimate. I doubt it though, which is why I'm for hammer-confirming him as opposed to lynching him.

@TL: Either one works.

@Parama: SpyreX was revived by someone who has NOT claimed the ability to revive people.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2399 (isolation #185) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@TL and Parama: Think of it this way. By lynching Parama today, if he's town, we're extending the length of the game because we're not lynching someone else, who could very well be scum.

@gandalf: Again, no. If Parama flips Heroic, we WANT to give him the win. As much as I'd like BC to give a conf-town the ability to kill, it's actually EASIER to rfg BC if he stays in the graveyard.

@Parama again: Too bad. Everyone gets lynched eventually.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (isolation #186) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Parama: Ask the mod. If you count as town for the purpose of alignment, then we can hammer confirm you instead.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2443 (isolation #187) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@DTM: Benmage is better off dead. BC has already been hammer-confirmed though, so if the consensus is against granting Parama a win (if he's town I would strongly disagree with making him lose), then BC would be the revival preference.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2445 (isolation #188) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Kairyuu »

If we lynch you then you stay lynched. Defeated flips are not necessarily accurate. Only destroyed flips are.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (isolation #189) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@SpyreX: If Snow_Bunny DIDN'T do anything last night, then that means she knows what killed Kise (assuming she receives results on dayvigs in addition to night kills).

@DTM: Have you been paying attention? Like, at all? Stemata and SpyreX are NOT CONFIRMED. We know that flips cannot necessarily be trusted because StrangerCoug flipped something weird when he was defeated, and then flipped something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT when he was destroyed. This leaves open the possibility of reverse death millers (any town aligned death millers would have claimed that fact, so there are none). Therefore, the ONLY PERSON who would be confirmed town if revived is BC, because he was the D2 hammer-confirm.

In addition to that, NONE of the humans can be scum. There is no all or none, it's just not possible. The fact that I am confirmed town multiple times over in ways having NOTHING TO DO with the human-confirmation bloc means that my corner of the confirmation triangle is confirmed from the outside, which means that, through me, both of the other corners are ALSO confirmed from the outside, because my information must be valid. Think of it this way. If Fate is scum, that means Inhim is scum because he says that Fate is confirmed to him. And if Inhim is scum (either because of this, or independantly) it means that
I
am scum because I say that Inhim is confirmed to me. However, since I CANNOT be scum based on other things, Inhim, and therefore Fate ALSO cannot be scum.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (isolation #190) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Kairyuu »

vote: SpyreX

Commence with the unvoting.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2484 (isolation #191) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Well then THAT begs the question of why the hell SpyreX was revived by scum.

We still need to hear from Snow_Bunny and Inhim (why does it seem like we're always waiting for those two) before we can know what we're doing next.

@gandalf: If you want to revive someone you may as well revive BC.

@Exe: You may as well blow yourself up by stalking DTM. We don't really need the web of protections anymore.

@TL: If by Stemata you mean Parama, then yes. You should be lynching Parama. But I'd like for Inhim and Snow_Bunny to either check in or be replaced first.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (isolation #192) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Ok, so here's what happens today/tonight:

gandalf revives BC
Exe blows up himself and DTM by stalking DTM
We lynch Parama
Snow_Bunny destroys BC (for Parama's win)
Inhim destroys Snow_Bunny (also for Parama's win)
BC shoots Stemata

Game over, and all demons are gone.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (isolation #193) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Of course, if Parama is scum none of that matters, because the game will end with the lynch.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2496 (isolation #194) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@TL: Exe, Snow_Bunny, and BC are all demons that need to be destroyed.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (isolation #195) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Stemata: BC is BloodCovenant, who is being revived. You're being shot by him because you're not 100% confirmed town (though the likelyhood that you're scum is extremely low). It's part of the Process of Elimination that we're going through to eliminate all possible non-town players for an assured town win.

@Parama: I hope so. We'll see the result when it happens (before the lynch) anyway, so . . .
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2501 (isolation #196) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Exe daytargets.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (isolation #197) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

I expect to see this game won by the time I get back from Caffwagon. Hop to it.

V/LA until sometime late next week (Friday or Saturday).
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2525 (isolation #198) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

THE MOD FUCKING LIED! FATE IS NO LONGER CONFIRMED. HAMMER CONFIRM TIME.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2542 (isolation #199) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Alright. Here's the deal. We can assume that Fate and I are not confirmed (even though I'm STILL confirmed multiple different ways). That means that Fate, Stemata, and I are not confirmed, and the rest of you are (alternately, NO ONE is confirmed, but even if I'm scum then there's no possible way that I've got any buddies left). We can hammer confirm either Fate or Stemata (I'd honestly prefer Stemata), and then lynch me. If the hammer confirm doesn't end the game, you can lynch the other tomorrow for an assured win.

@Mod: I know I've asked you this in person, but to make it official I am requesting that SB get replaced. She obviously doesn't care enough about this game to do more than post once per day and then disappear at night.

@SB (or replacement): What race killed Inhim? Knowing that would probably solve the game even more quickly.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”