Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Zaziesurio »

/confirming that our hydra has been activated.
ZazieR + esuriospiritus hydra.
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Zaziesurio »

esurio half of the hydra here; ZazieR is v/LA till I think the 8th. I will be posting in this colour for the duration of this game. Dunno if Zazi's going to pick a colour as well or not.

My two cents about the smash ball: statistically speaking, it may be helpful to note that we are far more likely to hand the smash ball off to town than to scum. I don't think we should use it when we're nearing endgame though, unless someone is totes confirmed. That's hopefully obvious to everyone, though.

Lynch Vote: Fate

OMG, the migraine you gave me in Whedonesque was killer. I hate having to defend myself. Especially as town. REVENGE VOTE IS FOR REVENGE AND ALSO FOR VOTE. :<
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:04 am

Post by Zaziesurio »

@Gollum: It's Sméagol, not Smeagal. GET IT RIGHT :<

un-Lynch Vote: Fate

Interesting factoid: Seth just voted on a wagon with no explanation whatsoever right before going v/LA for three days. Scummy? I THINK SO.

Lynch Vote: Seth
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #320 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Zaziesurio »

SGRaaize wrote:On second thought, I'l go with a
HoS: Moongoose
, considering he's been warned about his wagoning, he said he was sorry and that he just voted because he thought everyone else was right, and then
he did it again
QFT.

TBQH, my seth vote was more to see who would jump on the bandwagon than anything. Mongoose came out looking the worst for his response to my vote, for reasons SGRaaize beat me to (lol @ people voting someone for the same thing they just did <_<). Gandalf is neutral, MPR comes across as overeager town imo. Also relatively certain SGRaaize is town (though not quite certain enough to feel willing to dole out a townvote yet).

Unlynchvote; Lynch Vote: Mongoose

Tanstalas gives me bad vibes, too. I'm just not sure I buy his apparent confidence that there's a anti-town bus driver stemming from being new rather than from being
aware
that there's an anti-town bus driver. However, Furry's most recent post is probably on the mark and there are certainly bigger fish to fry right now.

FOS: Tanstalas

@Furry: Why is MPR a good lynch?
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Zaziesurio »

A mason with a cop in it? Jesus Christ, you really like going with improbable setups, don't you?
I've been cop neighboured with mafia traitor before (Avatar Mafia, for those interested in looking it up). For some reason the mod didn't predict that my neighbour would of course be the first person I scanned. :P

/off topic

I'm down with a diddin lynch, but I want to hear more from this Mongoose fellow.
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Zaziesurio »

Y'know, I just read diddin's iso, and I don't buy it.

unlynch vote: Mongoose
lynch vote: diddin

Still don't like Mongoose, though.
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #376 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Zaziesurio »

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but aren't some Hiders made so that they also die if the person they are hiding behind is targeted? And of course the person with the smash ball would be immune to the kill, but a hider could possibly still be affected and die, even if the smash ball holder was town. I debated even bringing this up, but I think being aware that the hider strategy is not foolproof (and possibly avoiding an auto-mislynch at a later time period) is more important than alerting scum to a possible tactic that, if there is no hider or if the hider is immune to... second-degree kills, shall we say, is just them wasting a bullet. Also, with so many people co-modding, I kind of doubt at least one of them wouldn't have already thought of this as a counter to a potentially semi-breaking strategy.

@MOD:
If a person with a night ability is granted the smash ball powers, will they be able to use their normal action in addition to the smash ball action, or do they forfeit their regular action?

I'm not entirely certain how relevant the answer to that question might become, especially in late game, but it couldn't hurt to ask, right?
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #386 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:57 am

Post by Zaziesurio »

frayed wrote:
Not to burst anyone's bubble, but aren't some Hiders made so that they also die if the person they are hiding behind is targeted?
Never EVER seen this. If the person they hide behind dies then yes. But not if they're targeted.
I happen to have originally hailed from a site with some crazy-ass ideas about roles and I'm pretty sure I saw a hider like that once, and don't think I've seen a hider at all since relocating here however long ago. (But this is the same site where someone thought an insane one-shot vig secretly directed by scum was a good idea, so maybe I should have realized that hiders like that wouldn't be typical at more... logical and balanced places. e_e)
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #451 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by Zaziesurio »

First off,

Townvote: Fate

I wasn't as eager to auto-assume Fate is town as some people were, but I've been convinced by his play today.

I don't mind educating the noobtown. Tanstalas, you shouldn't necessarily be more inclined to believe diddin just because no one CCs him. A few reasons for this:

1.) Diddin claimed VT and is probably going to get lynched regardless of whether or not anyone CCs; if someone is
actually
Luigi, CCing won't change anything and will make the real Luigi more likely to be NKed.
2.) Just because he might be telling the truth with his name claim doesn't mean he's telling the truth about powers or alignments. For example, I could totally see a scum-Luigi's flavour being plausible if it made Luigi out to be jealous of Mario and out to get his own slice of fame or something. (While not really relevant at this precise moment, it's also worth pointing out that just because someone claims a role that sounds towny doesn't mean that their alignment is also town even assuming they're telling the truth about their powers. Frequently mods will throw in something that defies convention specifically to keep things like massclaiming from totally breaking the game.)

>_> With all that explained, Fate is right about all the set-up speculation on your part. Like I mentioned above, mods generally throw things into the game to keep it from being totally predictable, so there's not much of a point in guessing about roles and such, especially right now. Who do you think is scum and why are the only things that really matter and the only things that will move the game forward.

On that note, my gut totally twinged at manho's recent post. I read it and my brain went "obvious bus is obvious". And I don't understand people who think Furry is town (well, I mean, diddin is obvscum, but frayed's on his townwagon too? Buh?). :/ He hasn't done a hell of a lot to ping my radar either way tbqh.
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #456 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:15 am

Post by Zaziesurio »

SGRaaize wrote:I'm kinda afraid of having everyone jump in, I wouldn't be surprised if he was town
What makes you say that?
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #637 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Zaziesurio »

Okay, sorry, I am here.

Zazie, however, hasn't responded to my PM yet, and I'm not town/lynch voting without him since he's supposedly back from V/LA. Supposedly.

This looks to me exactly like the process of bussing would look - "I'm 'okay' with my buddy's lynch, but I don't support it...Oh wait, more votes? Then I'm on the wagon!" Then they (it?) goes on to call diddin obvscum even though they hardly made a case against him, just saying "I don't buy his ISO" doesn't fly.
I fail to see where I said I did not support diddin's lynch. I also fail to see how calling someone obvscum despite not pioneering the case on someone is scummy. There was not that much
to
the case on Diddin; our collective reasons for voting him could be summed up in one or two sentences and once one person's made their case, I don't see what's wrong with simply saying "Y'know, I've looked over the person in question's iso and I agree with the case x made on y, vote: y."

Re: Gandalf, I assume in a game this large there is a doctor or two in the game that could protect him from being NKed by scum, thus preventing us from having to lose a day at all. I don't know if it's a good idea, though, considering the doc should be available to protect other, actually useful roles/what if the doctor dies in late game and we get screwed b/c of it? Probably a stupid idea, but figured I might as well point it out anyway.

He has a good point about getting a smash ball recipient if we lynch him as opposed to letting him get NKed.

We are still intrested to know why the fate did not kill the mongoose last night.
Seconded.
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #814 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by Zaziesurio »

Hi, long time no see.

Pikachu hydra, we are town. I am going to be very, very blunt here -- I have not been posting because I'm butthurt and passive-agressive about ZazieR not posting, and ZazieR hasn't been posting because... hell if I know. I'll PM him or something. Meh.

I forget what the case is on ... me, really, since ZAZIER HASN'T POSTED ARGH. Something about being on diddin's lynch without saying much of anything about it, right? Frankly there really wasn't much TO say about diddin. His iso was scummy. We voted him. He flipped scum. And there was much rejoicing.

Unless there's something else that I'm forgetting about, I don't understand why Pikachuhydra is so set on tunnelling us over everyone else who didn't say a hell of a lot re: Diddin, and would probably find it scummy (especially since Friend AND AGM know my scum meta) except I have strong reason to believe Pikachu is town. HI, I AM A NOT-AT-ALL SUBTLE HINT. TOWNVOTE PIKACHU LIKE THE SHEEP YOU ARE, MMKAY? </bad fate impression>

Anyway.

Town Vote: Pikachu

Pikachu is town, despite having crappy scumdar. More people need to be on this wagon.

Withholding on a lynch vote. I'm holding out in probably vain hope that ZazieR will have more of a clue who the scum are than I do. While posting in the hydra quicktopic I discovered that I apparently have a bias against people whose screennames start with the letter M, because mongoose, manho, and mothrax all looked scummy to me. And probably MPR too if I could be arsed to give a re-read, but I can't, so meh.

PREVIEW EDIT: Ohai, mothrax, we were just talking about you. "Zaziehydra pulled off bussing 101."? Really? Let me show you how a REAL esurioscum busses. Do you really think voting someone and not saying all that much about it is a tell, especially in a large game when someone else has already established the case? (Can I see proof of this in your meta, if you do? Because tbqh you're not convincing me that you're genuine. Your vote seemed REALLY opportunistic, bro.)

Back to passive-aggressively lurking. Bai.
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #816 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by Zaziesurio »

Robin's minstrels probably deserved it. :P

/lurk
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #851 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by Zaziesurio »

Okay. You know what? Fuck your case. DAY FUCKING THREE and "her post was obviously a bus" is THE BEST FUCKING CASE YOU CAN COME UP WITH? SERIOUSLY? Shame on you. Not really on Friend so much as Fate. Fate? Really? I... have no words. Or rather, I have no words that wouldn't be breaking my moral code. Yes, it's that bad. Fate!Scum bad. That combined with him "confirming" Nacho and neither of them killing scum... HMMMMMM.

You don't want to believe my lack of content is based off of me being passive-aggressive about ZazieR's
COMPLETE AND UTTER USELESSNESS
as a hydra-partner? Fine. Whatever. I didn't WANT to be in this game if I didn't have a partner to help me wade through the huge playerlist, but NOOOOOO, ZazieR is content to ignore my PMs and let our slot fall to a fuckalicious case. But you choose to ignore people OBVIOUSLY being super opportunistic, doing the same thing regarding MY WAGON that I'm accused of doing on diddin's? The blinders you lot are having to put on to ignore that is wounding me. Seriously.

And speaking of opportunistic people, "respectable"? Me? Pfft, where did you get that idea? There is not a goddamn thing respectable about me when PLAYERS MAKE HULK-ESURIO ANGRY. HULK-ESURIO SMASH PLAYERS WITH BAD CASE. HULK-ESURIO SMASH FATE. HULK-ESURIO SMASH MONGOOSE. HULK-ESURIO SMASH CHRONOPIE. HULK-ESURIO SMASH MISGUIDED WAGON TO TINY PIECES WITH FREQUENT CURSE WORDS AND EXTREME LACK OF CARING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO VIEW AtE AS A SCUMTELL. because srsly nao WTF ARE THEY SMOKING, ANYWAY. HULK-ESURIO HAS TO TRY VERY HARD TO BE SOMETHING RESEMBLING CIVIL ENOUGH THAT SHE WOULDN'T GET BLACKLISTED FROM A GAME WITH HER OWN STRICT NO-PERSONAL-ATTACKS RULESET, WHICH WOULD BE KIND OF HYPOCRITICAL, WOULDN'T IT? ONLY REASON HULK-ESURIO NOT SMASH PIKACHU IS BECAUSE PIKACHU IS DOCTOR.

That's right, you heard me. Oops, did I just out the doctor? Oh well, my bad. Maybe you should
KEEP AWAY FROM WAGONS WHERE SOMEONE IS SOFTCLAIMING KNOWLEDGE OF SOMEONE ELSE'S ROLE. DURR.

And we (I, at this point, really) are
Kirby, Town Absorber
. Which means I absorbed Pikachu's power. Which means that I am also doctor until I choose to absorb someone else. Which potentially means Pikachu and I could protect each other and be SAFE UNTIL THE END OF TIME (except from smashes, I guess), and I wouldn't be surprised if that is an actual breaking strategy, because really, what are the chances of town absorber absorbing doctor's role on night one? (And I will say this in advance, because it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility... if Pikachuhydra denies being a doctor, go ahead and lynch me. When I flip town, LYNCH THAT SCUM. I'd consider it worth it to kill a scum doctor, because while I KNOW he's doctor I have no way of confirming alignment. Mmkay?)

Why am I claiming now? BECAUSE I AM NOT WASTING MY (OR YOUR) TIME WITH THIS FUCKERY OF A FAILWAGON. You're welcome.

Now get the FUCK off my wagon before you make me hulk-smash more of you sad lot.

Oh, and:

Town Vote: Pikachu
Lynch Vote: mongoose
(opportunism galore, general lack of impressiveness otherwise. fatewagon can wait, I'm sure he'll be alive plenty long enough to get on more ill-conceived almost-mislynch wagons and incriminate himself further, and right now I really don't expect a damn soul of the googly-eyed Fate fanclub to be on board with me anyway.)

And now, I go back to lurking for real, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. If my hydrapartner isn't going to bother putting in the effort, you can be DAMNED well sure I'm not posting any more than I bloody well feel like it. Hmph.
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #854 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by Zaziesurio »

Damn your academia, forcing me to lie about lurkage. :P

Not really, no. I figured I'd find out if it came up. Zazie may have been more thorough than I, but for OBVIOUS FRAKKING REASONS I don't know. :<

AFAIK I am a doctor until I choose to take my chances and absorb someone else. Doctor is a great role and I've never had it before, so I've held onto it rather than playing rolecop. That obviously doesn't mean I might not change my mind in the future, but that's obviously not the business of anyone besides me, myself and I (and ZazieR, if this hydra ever regenerates its second head).

Sorry about the reveal, Pikachuhydra -- wouldn't have done it if I wasn't pretty sure we have a breaking strategy on our hands. (It would mean neither of us could protect anyone else, buuuuut... still. That's two townies alive FOR EVAR. I call that worth it.)

OKAY I AM LURKING FOR REAL NOW, NO MORE POSTS FOR A WHILE, SO SAD FOR YOUUUUUUUUU.
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #859 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Zaziesurio »

Likewise, Friendachu. (Pikafriend?)

LURKING REALLY SRSLY FOR REALZ NAO, MAYBE I WILL BE ACTIVE LATER AS A REWARD FOR GOOD BEHAVIOUR.
no moar invasive rolefishy questions, Big Brother told me it's bad for your health and will result in your imminent re-education. Town knows all it needs to know UNLESS I GET TO JOIN A GROUP OF SUPER-AWESOME MASONS AMIRITE.

remind me to actually be more than marginally acquainted with someone before I hydra with them in a large game, guise.
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #873 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Zaziesurio »

I still maintain this
Maybe you should KEEP AWAY FROM WAGONS WHERE SOMEONE IS SOFTCLAIMING KNOWLEDGE OF SOMEONE ELSE'S ROLE. DURR.
but really, the lesson here is that alcohol, mafia and I don't mix. :oops: Lesson learned.

/lurk
Zaziesurio
Zaziesurio
Townie
Zaziesurio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #953 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Zaziesurio »

@Esurio: Do you have to absorb a phase prior to use? or can you absorb and use in the same phase?

None of your business until I decide it is. I fail to see how this information is helpful to town.

So to be honest Im not 100% sure about Fate
I appreciate someone else having healthy scepticism and all, but this coming from you is not particularly helpful to injecting that healthy scepticism into the Fate Fanclub. Sorry.

ZazieR still hasn't posted? WHAT A FRELLING SURPRISE

/lurk

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”