Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Why is MPR always consider to be a mafia or someone harmful?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Vote: MPR

Sorry, but if Fate was fooled to think you were mafia, then I'm going to vote against you :<
Reason, because the last game I played in I too was fooled.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

MehPlusRawr wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
Vote: MPR

Sorry, but if Fate was fooled to think you were mafia, then I'm going to vote against you :<
Reason, because the last game I played in I too was fooled.
THIS IS THE WORST EXCUSE FOR A POST THAT MAKES SENSE THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Unvote, vote: Bunnylover
At least it makes sense?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Town Vote:Pikachu
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Pikachu wrote:[FRIEND]
Kocc42 wrote:
Framm 18 wrote:Looks as if this has finally started so...

VOTE: Gandalf for reasons that if you read Newbie 976 you would understand.
you just earned my vote.

Vote: Framm18

And cause I like controversy,

Town Vote: MehPlusRawr
What does the gandalf vote have to do with you?
Furry wrote:A few things more

1) Fate lynch wagon is awful. I hate to use mod error, but it is there, and Fate is more likely then not town because of it. I will explain if needed but as a critical thinking exercise, try and figure it out on your own first. Only reason I am not town-voting Fate is that I would prefer vig powers in hands of someone who will think about it and is prob town then someone who is impuslive and almost for sure town at this point in a game.
If you're talking about the broken links, I don't think it's a good indicator of scum/town. I think everyone got a broken link. I know for a fact all the hydras did - does that mean I think every hydra is town? No.
Kirbyoshi wrote:I don't think there have been any tells of consequence, if any at all. Looks like people are just feeling each other out, throwing votes around, seeing what sticks.

What reasoning on the MPR wagon? There is none, and I'd even be willing to bet there's overeager scum on it. It would take some wagon analyzing (which I'll probably end up doing) to figure out who's most likely to be scum out of the MPR wagoners, but it looks like there's one on there.
This post is worthless. "OMG GAIZ THERE MAY BE SCUM ON THE MPR WAGON"
Come on. Looking forward to your "wagon analysis" though.
Kirbyoshi wrote:@SSK: Wanna post more about Framm, or anything else? What do YOU think of the MPR wagon?
Why are you only pressing SSK? This is, again, a worthless question. The MPR wagon is just an RVS wagon, nothing more.

unvote, lynch vote: Kirbyoshi

Bunnylover wrote:
Town Vote:Pikachu
Why did you townvote us?
I townvoted you because you haven't said nothing that would question you as been a townie, and because you question the fact to why I was townvoting you. Im more then sure everyone else would just be happy they got a Town vote.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Fate wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:I don't understand the whole broken link suspicion. As far as I'm aware, everyone got a broken link. Correct me if I'm wrong? I ALSO don't get why everyone is freaking out about the town votes. Even if scum got the Smash Ball, they would be forced to use it in a pro-town way. Gollum, talk to the Ring, and act as if you and the ring are a joint force, i.e. Furry looks scummy, my precioussssssss. Also, Framm, I'm sorry about that game. I forgot about the game, and I accidentally removed it from my subscriptions instead of 971. I would post some content, but I've got to run. Will probably not be able to post again until about noon tomorrow CST.
ALL the more reason to just blindly townwagon me. You yourself saw firsthand what I can do with a 1v1 in [REDACTED]

SO COME ON WHADDYA SAY.

@FRAYED: FRAYED->FARADAY?

hmmmmmmmm
But if we all decide to change our votes and vote for him, wouldn't that make us looks suspicious because were allowing someone to lead our votes direction and we are just joining the band wagon?
Also your putting a lot of trust on you, if Seth turns out to be townie, your not afraid that the next day we will lynch you for having lead us down the wrong path?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Framm 18, its pretty much that I was fooled the last game I played in with friends so I understood why Fate hated him.
It was pretty much an RVS vote.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Wow I had a lot of reading to do x_x.
unvote MPR

Vote diddin

He's the scummiest out of everyone, his claim seems so off, that picture is just.......doesn't help.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Fate I'm guessing you used the smashed ball on Frayed?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Guys I think our logic on who to give the town votes to is not going to work.
True we are giving it to people we honestly believe are townie, but wouldn't it be better to give it to them later?
First day we gave it to Fate who almost everyone said was townie. He had a reason to get it, in previous game he has shown to be a great scumhunter and the mafia would want to take him out early on in the game.
Ok, but did we need to give him the smash ball? Couldn't we have someone protect him, someone with a doctor role if their is one?
Since we gave Fate the smash ball, he had to choice between 23 people (Fate, Furry, and the two who died don't count since we are most certain they are townies).
He had most likely a 3/23 chance of hitting a mafia or maybe up to 5/23 (not sure how many mafia their are in this large set-up).
Even a great scumhunter wouldn't have been able to guarentee a hit on a mafia so we pretty much wasted Fate shot.
It would have been wiser to protect him, wait till the number decrese or the our doctor died to give him the ball.
Overall I believe we should rethink who we should give our town vote too.
But you all are more then welecome to disagree with me.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Bunnylover »

MehPlusRawr wrote:Bunny- Who SHOULD we have given it to!? Of course we won't hit scum every time. And there are DEFINITELY not only 3 scum, and probably not 5. You're saying "Fate's a good scumhunter but we shouldn't have given him a vig because he might not have killed scum." IIRC, you voted him as town too.

Can we lynch this dude?
I'm more then sure I had my vote on Pikachu :<
And I don't know who to give it to.
If I known I would have posted it, but its a theory which theories can be wrong.
And what you have in quotes is pretty much makes my whole thing dumb.
I said we should have waited to give Fate the smash ball, since he would have a much bigger chance of hitting scum if we did due to the ratio of scum to mafia and the fact people would have built more suspicion up.
Fate went in to the night with very little to work on, which in result made us lose a townie.
Its a theory, you don't have to agree with it, but I do love the fact that because I had a different way of doing something, that must mean I'm mafia.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Bunnylover »

MehPlusRawr wrote:WHO SHOULD WE HAVE GIVEN THE SMASH BALL TO? ANSWER THE QUESTION.
I don't know, I'm pretty sure I stated that in my other post :<.
We probably should have gotten some kind of discussion going to decide.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Chronopie wrote:Based on Diddn's iso: I doubt that Vez/reck, Zazie/esurio, Kocc, manho and Kirby are Traitor-scum. Furry and Pikachu could be, possibly Switz.

The first list is based on diddn's iso #11

The second on #14
If we were to go by this, wouldn't it be wise to either vote for Zaziesurio or VEZOKENER?
Diddin made a claim that Zaziesurio should be townie, which a mafia member would only have two reason to do that:
1) The person he protected is scum
or
2) The person is in fact a townie and he just wants to lead us in the wrong direction.
Diddin also voted for VEZOKENER, which a mafia member would do to throw off any suspicion that would be placed on him by using such a simple technique. It would just be crazy for mafia member to vote one of his own.
Any thoughts on this :<.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:33 am

Post by Bunnylover »

o.o I would just like to point out something about Gandalf claim.
He claimed he is the Beloved Princess, his character been Peach.
If he was the jester why would he claim such an obvious character?
If he was the jester fake claiming, then someone should have been able to counter claim the Peach character, shouldn't they?
With going on that logic
Lynch Vote Gandalf

If he is the BL, we lose our day lynch, but can resume lynching scum then next day, with fewer suspect as well due to mafia killing people, and other pro-townie roles.
If he is the jester, he wins the game, we lost our day lynch, but can resume lynching someone the next day, with fewer suspect as well due to mafia killing people and other pro-townies roles.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Bunnylover »

gandalf5166 wrote:Okay, bunny is scum too.
x-x How exactly do you get that?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:10 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Not quite sure I understand the reason for why I am on the scum list, but w/e.
So I'm guessing the smash ball will be used on one of the people that Fate put under the list?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Town Vote: Furry

Lynch Vote: xVEZOKENERx

Wanted to lynch him last day, but due to the Beloved Princess role, I was unable to.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Well......thats strange o.o
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

o.o I was just about to post why everyone was wagoning Zaziesurio when they make that long post :<.
I think it would be wise if we go with what Zaziesurio is saying and do the doctor doctor protection which will allow us to keep at least 2 people who are townie on our side, also unless the mafia has a roleblocker, then their nothing we should worry about. If one of them happens to die, we would either know two things, it was by the smash ball or someone has the power of role blocker. If it was by the smash ball, then we just lynch that person who would be obvious scum, right?
Town Vote Pikachu

As for lynch, I don't know who to vote for. Can someone please give an explanation for the Mongoese wagon?

@Friend: I don't see how your post breaks a rule, someone quickly figure it out before a mod deletes it :<.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

For those of you who are doubting the Kirby Absorber role, then tell me how did the hydra know that Pikachu was a Doctor?
The only way to know is if the hydra was able to read roles somehow, and absorber would be the only way that makes sense to me :<.
But their is the possibility that they are both lieing, and are both scum, although I HIGHLY doubt that since Pikachu has always read townie to me since the beginning of the game.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I think some people have special roles.
Like for example Kirby, Pikachu, Bowser, King Deedee, Meta Knight.
But then their are the common role for those who are normal.
Example: Mario, Luigi, Marth, Snake, and etc.
Because honestly it wouldn't make sense for some of the roles to be special like Kirby Absorber ability. I mean if Mario didn't have Doctor or Vig(Since he is a big hero after all) it would be kinda strange imo.
But the idea that Kirby is mafia seems off too me, I mean he just doesn't scream mafia. I'm thinking sole on the character, Kirby is the hero of the game so I don't see him been mafia, but only townie. I can see Metaknight been mafia.
I think it might be beneficially if we made a list on who could be counted as Townie, and who could be counted as mafia.
Anyone agree on that?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Pikachu wrote:[AGM]

No we don't agree, stop giving bullshit speculation and tell me whether you think dana is scum.
To me Dana hasn't done anything to classify as scummy.
What do you mean BS speculation?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Pikachu wrote:[AGM]

It sort of matters in some extremely relevant contexts (e.g., when discussing Zaziesurio), but in the big scope of things, it's a load of WOOOOOSH.

Who do you think the top 3 scum picks are?
No one is reading scum to me, which is strange because I usually have at least one person in mind who is a little scummy.
I'm about to do a re-read on the thread, and will re-post if I gain any suspicion on someone.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:59 am

Post by Bunnylover »

manho wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:I think some people have special roles.
Like for example Kirby, Pikachu, Bowser, King Deedee, Meta Knight.
But then their are the common role for those who are normal.
Example: Mario, Luigi, Marth, Snake, and etc.
Because honestly it wouldn't make sense for some of the roles to be special like Kirby Absorber ability. I mean if Mario didn't have Doctor or Vig(Since he is a big hero after all) it would be kinda strange imo.
But the idea that Kirby is mafia seems off too me, I mean he just doesn't scream mafia. I'm thinking sole on the character, Kirby is the hero of the game so I don't see him been mafia, but only townie. I can see Metaknight been mafia.
I think it might be beneficially if we made a list on who could be counted as Townie, and who could be counted as mafia.
Anyone agree on that?
i don't agree on that. Luigi flipped scum.
Luigi flipped scum because he wants to be the hero, but his brother Mario out shows him. Luigi wants to take out Mario to become the hero, therefore he can be mafia :<.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Before i get to what I have found and just like to point out I would like to ask this:
1) Pikachu and Zaz will you please post who you have protect so far, this may help us in the future.

Reading the thread again.
Diddin post #249 leads me to believe that KirbyYoshi is not on his mafia team, but I can't say for sure that KY is town due to the other mafia team.
Found it odd, that some people immediately unvoted MPR the moment Fate said to do so and went to vote for Seth.
Pikachu post #260 Pikachu said that Seth was obvious not scum. Seth has been replaced by Stels. What gave you that idea?
Tanstals post #306 Makes a comment on KY saying that KY says someone has to be mafia on the MPR wagon, quickly changes the idea when people agree with him, making Tan state that KY could be mafia and have a buddy on that list. This could be why Diddin tried to distance himself from KY.
>>>>>>>People who were on the wagon (Fate, Nachomamma8, diddin, Bunnylover, Moongoose, koock42)
Nacho post 316 States that Tanstals is town. Does not give a reason why, or anything. Explain.
Page 17, getting a headache, and realizing that I fail at this hunting :<.
Fate post #413 Says that Diddin, who turned out to be scum, didn't make a comment on KY voting him, but commented on everyone else.
Diddin post #422 Gives a list of who is town, null, scum. Their has to be something to that, that would give us a clue to who is scum/town, I would recommend a better scumhunter to review it please.
SCG overall was pushing for us to discuss and come to a conclusion on who we should use the Smash Ball on in day one. He was killed in night 1. This tells me the mafia obvious did not want that idea to be used, and those who agured against it can be seem as slight scum.
Day 2 was pretty much Gan a beloved Princess, believe him or not, lynch Gan.

o.o Yeah I fail at this hunting. But I would still like to know who the doctor(s) have protected.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

After I get the answer to the doctor question I may change the post who I believe are scum.
At the moment its KirbyYoshi and Moongoose.

@Fate: No, I need them both to claim who they have protect today since its possible that I may be lynch today without that knowledge.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

No fuck no.
I know they won't waste protecting me and I will shame them if they did
That would be pathetic if they protected me.
I'm theorizing that I can save myself from been lynch or at least help the towny lynch a scum after my death with that knowledge.
And Yes, I know I listed the two most popular people.
It sucks. It really does because that just throw more suspicion on me.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

mothrax wrote:And if you are lynched without that knowledge, that means your scumbuddies don't have that knowledge, which means a less informed night kill... so sad for you...
Lynch Vote Bunnylover
Town Vote Pikachu

Also, you are at L-a lot... no need to get over defensive and see your own lynch yet, that can come when we get you to L-1, and you flail like the scum you are. Overreaction reads as scummy.
Preview Edit: Fate stole my logic!
o.o And voting for me is supposed to clam my thoughts that I won't be lynch?
Fate asked them to post who they claimed the next day, I need them this day.
so e.e.
@Fate: Can't reveal the theory I have based on the doctor role, hell by saying this I probably already screwed the theory.
Why don't you understand about that post Fate?
How exactly am I not helping the town?
How would it be better if I was dead when their are several people who have not posted?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Fate wrote:JUST POST THE DAMN THEORY YOU AREN'T MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL I JUST DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY?
I need them to claim who they protect first.
If I get to L-2 or L-1 (assuming I get there) I will post it even if they didn't claim.
There is a reason why I can't say it, which I will explain after they claim.
Sorry.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Oh and for those who are voting.
I think you all are forgetting to post something.......what is it......like...
oh that right your reason for voting me.
Are you all just following Fate?
Well?

@Tan: If your interested, then I would advise to unvote since the deadline for the next day is not close.
I don't want to be lynch before I the doctor(s) can even say yes or no to the claiming who they protected.
And if you all who voted for me are town so far, then that means mafia may just come and lynch me, seeing as no one still hasn't posted a reason except for Fate but his reasoning is off to me.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Fate: You voted for me. Then you ask me for who is scum. That what seemed off. Why would you ask who seems scum if you believed I was scum? It was because it was obvious a fake vote against me. I mainly saw it as you applying pressure on me to get me to actually do something helpful.
@Mothrax: I thought that was just a comment, I apology, although I do play defensively.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@ Tan, I had planned to reveal that too, but wasn't my initial point.

@ Fate: Don't like following others, but my reads are really inferior to you.
Vote MPR
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Town v.s. Town I believe.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Pit as the watcher.
Makes a lot sense.
I think we need to get Mongoose to claim before we make an assumption based on Dana claim.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Sorry quad, for me to post my theory as I have stated before, I need to know who the doctors(Pike and Zaz) have protected.
Since I believe Pika had stated they will post who they protected the next day, I will say my theory, really don't think I will die during the night phase.
You make a good case on why the character Pit can be said to be on the mafia side, its just that that theory can be used against other characters too so its effy to believe in it.

@Dana: That is not true, you are only stating that because Luigi is the only one to be pronounced a traitor mafia. We can only assume that thats the reason they are called the traitor mafia because of what we have flip, although I don't think thats the case.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I don't know why, but something tells me that pika targeted Zazier.
Just the fact that Quad was unrecognizable makes me question if the smash ball was not used on him.
Though I still need pika to claim who he protected.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

tanstalas wrote:
tanstalas wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:I don't know why, but something tells me that pika targeted Zazier.
Just the fact that Quad was unrecognizable makes me question if the smash ball was not used on him.
Though I still need pika to claim who he protected.
You mean targeted?
I'm still wondering why you are so crazy to know who the doctors protected
Hopefully based on what Pika says I can make a deduction.
And if I can't do that, then I am fucked.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Ok pretty much I believe Fate is scum, the godfather of the other mafia team.
It does not make sense for Fate to still be alive in this game.
One of the reason we gave Fate the smash ball night one was because we had all assumed he was townie and he would be killed if he did not have protection.
Ok that would explain why he surivived night one, but not the two other nights since Pika claimed that they did not protect him, they been protecting
Furry.
Each night action should end with 3 people dieing since their are two mafia group, (each group kills one person, then a smash ball kills another), for two nights
only 2 people died, and in this recent night 3 people have died. I would suspect that the reason only two died in the first night is because one night one team targeted
Furry, who was protected thanks to Pika. While the next night a team targeted Fate, but was not able to kill him since mafia godfather is immune to night kill( and
I am not sure, but when I played other games mafia could not kill other mafia so Fate could just be a regular mafia member if the same applies to this game).
Not only do I find it funny that Fate has not yet died, Fate has also been in charge of each lynch. And other then the obvious slip up of Diddin, every lynch we have
done has ended up townie. Fang has a lot of influence in controlling the direction this game goes into, if you look at the other day you can see that Fate is the one
who is directing who the votes should go to.
Having everyone claimed that Fate was townie day 1 has allowed Fate to play however the hell he wants, and not have anyone suspect him.
You can all do whatever you want with this information, but this is what I've been thinking for awhile.
Vote Fate

I know the theory of Fate is scum isn't strong, but its what I believe.

As for the two who voted for me
Manho give a reason not just oh he scum.
Mongoose I think I understand your vote.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Fate wrote:You're fuckin kidding right?

So that role related info you had up your sleeve turns out to be your scum team shooting at me.

Lol.

unvote:
Lynchvote: Bunnylover

Fullclaikm in your next post. I'm fuckin pissed I defended you yesterday
I know you defended me, which made me feel like, "fuck I should have just kept quiet, now I'm going to attack one person who just got through defending me".
Maybe its your play style, but I made my post.
I am the Ice Climbers, a vanilla townie, the only active ability I have are my vote and voice. No passive ability, winning condition is when all threats to the town have been eliminated. I can provide the picture too if you want.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Hey Pika hydra, just curious, but why didn't you protect Zaziero hydra when we could have used Doc - Doc(town absorption) protection, meaning the only way one of you two would die is if scum had the smash ball?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:41 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Ike as the town hider doesn't make sense, wtf would Ike be a hider?
Lynch Vote: Mongoose

Town Vote: Shark
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Go with your gut Shark, don't want scum to have a say in who you shot.
As for lynching me tomorrow, I say no you.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Tant do you have other reason other then I think your scum?
Shark do you mind telling us who you used the smash ball on?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Fair enough on most of those things, but what post have contained fluff?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I was starting to wonder why their was only two deaths, when their is a possibility of 3.
Furry, I agree to your mass claim, but it won't help us now with the new information revealed.
Jigglypuff as a traitor mafia member is that new information.
If someone had claimed they were jigglypuff, could you honestly say you would suspect their role as a mafia?
I couldn't or wouldn't have believed that.
Anyways, do you see a way that mass claiming can help us?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

lol Shark I you were allowed to do the smash kill and your own power role.
The good news is, for some reason our pika hydra who is the doctor is still alive!
Which means Shark will be able to use his power, and so far he has done a great job at locating scum.
Unless the mafia gains control of the smash ball, but they wouldn't target Shark unless they are stupid or believe that we won't guess the other pair of scum.

So are we going to go with the mass claim?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Furry no you.
You have to claim, the only people who should be last are those who have already gotten the smashball, so pretty much everyone you already name excluding you lol.
But to be truthful it doesn't matter to me.
I've already stated who I was, but I'll restate who I am.
I am Ice Climbers
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

oh wow I'm an idiot.
For some reason i kept thinking you all wanted to do the other way around x_x.
But I also stated my role and name when Fate asked me too.
I'm a vanilla townie.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:41 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

When you transform into Sheik, does it say you become immune to all night actions?
And I'm still not understanding that link thing
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I'm ok with giving Furry the smash Ball, I've been having a town read on you :<.
Town Vote:Furry

But Tan, I'm not too sure of. I've never really gotten a townie read on you, nor a scum one. I guess it depends on what roles everyone claim for people to decide who should get the smash ball.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Bunnylover »

We should wait till everyone claims, then decide on what seems to fit, and what seems off.
This way we don't give any hints to the mafia on how they should go about with their roles and what to claim, etc.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Whats a town neighborizer? just a VT?
And its hard to describe Meta Knight, he is like a vigilante.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Meta Knight wasn't a villain in SSBB.
He starts off as a villain in the Kirby games and anime, though.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Nacho should be returning today, he was V/LA until today from another game.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Either Chrono or Morthax is lieing, one of those two have to be scum.
If Chrono is telling the truth, that makes Morthrax scum (Snake having to kill Metaknight)
But if Chrono faked claimed, then Morthrax claimed can be believable. I'm not exactly sure who to believe, since Morthrax you start a case on Chrono, but its a little suspicious because Chrono claimed role leads us to believe you are scum.
I would actually allow both of you two to live, that way during the night if Morthrax doesn't die, we know Chrono was lieing as he would target you in order to met his win condition (right Chrono?)
Unless, does anyone have any knowledge of a game where they had the same power as Chrono claimed, but their target was town along with him?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Thought Diddy was higher up then Snake in tier.
But by bringing tier list in here, that make sense that Snake would want to target Meta knight.
Although I'm not sure how far the creator of this mafia game went, it makes sense.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Bunnylover »

SharkFinn wrote:Dont mind the CSL lynch.

Only defense is if you are going by role name alone consider the dead blue down:
Luigi: obv sib rivalry
Jigglypuff: again not even close to pikachu
R.O.B.: ???? Just defected

R.O.B. throws the theory out.
No, ROB fits. Remember in the game ROB was part of the villain side, he was the one dropping off those bombs, It wasn't until closer to the end of the game that ROB switch sides to help the good guys.
This would = him as a traitor mafia.
As for CSL claim of Falco VT, I would have expected Falco to have some kind of power, and its possible for him to be on the traitor mafia for the same reason that Luigi was on that side.
Lynch Vote: CSL
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Bah forum went down while I was typing
WAH?
I don't wanna be smashed :(.
But seriously if you used a smashball on me, that would be a waste of our smashed ball.
I'm not exactly sure why everyone wants me to be smashed, I would think its due to my VT status right?
Can any one of you name a power that the Ice Climber should have, other then Mason power which I was not given (stupid D:)
Or at least bring up your concern about why I am scummy x_x?
I'm hoping that Mothrax flips scum, otherwise I'm confused by Chrono role (why would he need to kill another townie?), along with CSL to end this game before my death.
I would say smash MPR, at least I've been trying to contribute, as for MPR I really haven't seen him post.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Well that gonna be tough, since everybody role claim look town.
I will hope that you chose MPR over me, as I said before I am trying to contribute while MPR is doing nothing.
I believe these claims:
Stels, KirbyYoshi, Nachoman (no one has counter claim then how could we not believe them), Furry, and Shark
I'm iffy on the other roles, and if Mothrax flip town, I think we should take a serious look at Chrono.
I really can't tell you who is scum, I have no suspicion other then what I have posted.
I would have to agree that Me, MPR, or Chrono (if Mothrax flips town), would be the best choice for the smash ball, but I would go with MPR.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

mothrax wrote:Sorry Chrono... you don't get a daykill today... already used it remember? or where you lying about killing palm?
and bunny, not if, but when.
If he already used his power, then is it possible that one of the scum team no longer is able to kill?
Each scum team get one kill = 2 in total
The smash gets a kill = 1 in total
Chrono gets his kill = 1 in total
Should be 4 in total.
Unless scum have targeted the same person last night.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Hopefully that means their is only one scum left :D.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

tanstalas wrote:If I get the ball tomorrow Bunny is dead
Then I hope it doesn't go into tomorrow and we end the game this night.
Really don't want to be killed because my role is VT x_x.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

lol sorry for my absence, on Sunday's I have Pokemon League ;D.
Town Vote:Bunnylover

Stels your universe theory seems good, but in the case of Ness v.s. Lucas, I would side with Lucas been a traitor mafia since he was added into the Brawl game much later then Ness, but I honestly believe both of you are town.
Shark just confirmed me as Ice Climbers, Furry tracked me but found nothing because I am a Vanilla townie meaning no power to use.
Stels who did you invite to talk to?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

If Stels flips town, I'm going to smash Shark.
Chrono needs to lynch Mothrax, which he can do the next day.
If either of them die during the night and turns up town, we just need to lynch the other one right?
Lynch Vote: Stels
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I'm been stupid
Unvote: Stels

I'm letting this confirmed townie status get to my head.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Furry I get your logic for voting Stels now, and it makes pretty good sense.
The only thing I don't get is that so far both mafia group have had the same roles, which means that logically Stels would have to be a watcher.
But if he actually conversed with people, that would prove that he isn't a watcher and actually what he says he is.

So pretty much I'm asking you, do you believe that both mafia group have the same role because from the Villian mafia we are missing a goon, and from the traitor mafia we are missing a watcher if both groups had the same roles given to them.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:17 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Chrono, you get your day-kills as long as your in the lynch for MetaKnight?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:27 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I think I just got mindfucked lol :<
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Smashing Shark.
Allowing Chrono to kill Mothrax if that doesn't end the game.
Vote: Stels
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I GOTTA GO FIND A POOL OF PUDDING AND JUMP INTO IT!
Right?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I have an idea on who scum is going to kill.
Scum are going to target the people who have not acquired the smashed ball.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Trust me Tanstalas, if scum leaves the people who have not acquired the smash ball yet, they won't be able to win.
As for the smashball kill, scum always have to consider the possibility of me lieing and going after someone else.
Stels so what was your role. Are you town or mafia?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #72) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I'm smashing Shark.
Nacho = Town
Chrono needs to kill Mothrax which would determine what we do with them
Furry = Not confirmed town, but I have had a Town read on him since the beginning.
Tanst = ? (I have nothing on him)
Shark = ? (Could he really have done epic bussing?)
It's a 50-50 chance, but I'm going after Shark.
Unless Stels flip scum. If that were to happen, the most logically answer would be Tanst, I think.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Bunnylover »

mothrax wrote:Meh, just don't vig me as soon as the day opens, give me a chance to get some flip reactions out. If you win with the town you will do that. Also, I would ask you not to big me if it causes the town to lose but I think that is a lost cause.

I'm still not certain about the shark smash, but bunny seems convinced.
Well other then Shark, who do you have in mind.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Oh I don't believe I posted that.
I do agree with you all, if Stels flips scum, I won't be smashing Shark, but I wouldn't know who to smash.
I would probably go with Tansts, but like I said I would be conflicted on what to do if Stels flips scum.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #75) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I shot Shark like I planed ;D.
Ok the plan is simple, but only if Chrono keeps his vig-power.
Nacho is confirmed town, he the third part of the mason.
I was confirmed by Shark and Furry as town, although I can see why people would worried about that claim.
Chrono, you have the power to vig.
Tanst, you have nothing.
Its between you two, if their is only one scum left, Chrono should just use his vig power to kill you Tanst, if you flip town, we just lynch Chrono.
The only hole in this is if Nacho isn't actually a mason, but I highly doubt that.
Also I don't like that the scum teams were not the same, they had different powers.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

lol Tanst.
1) I said shot, yes. I shot Shark with the smash ball. I didn't know I should have said smashed :(. To me, thats a little desperate that you would even bring that up.
2)I did not know you were confirmed by Furry. If you do not mind, can you find that post that shows you are confirmed by him please.
3)No i do not know. I know I am town, I believe that Nacho is town because its very unlikely that he just KY would not catch the claim he made. Also didn't KY say he was mason with Nacho?
4)o.o. You realize if Chrono shot you, it would not end the day right? This is the final day, or should be at least their is the the case that I do get lynch, you get the smash ball, and if you are not scum, you shot scum, scum can not kill the rest of the town, and therefore town win. I had planned on ending this game this day with the townie's winning. As you know, if Chrono can kill you, we get to see what you flip. If for some reason you do not flip town, then the next best thing would be to lynch Chrono. But now, if Chrono is actually the scum, you just gave him the perfect excuse he can use to hit me, then say, "Oh no, I was tricked by the real scum Tans!" And get Nacho to vote you with him.

But can you please find that post where Furry said you were confirmed.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #77) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Nevermind tanst, I found it.
This is what Furry had posted.
2) bunnylover is confirmed town/mafia ninja (my N5 result)
3) tanstalas is unlikely blue scum (last blue likely is roled + N4 result)

Furry never says you are confirmed town. Furry says that you are unlikely to be the last blue scum, I see a difference in that.

Also was it not you who was trying to get me to kill Furry?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Point out where I said I was blue Ninja. If you are talking about number 4, I am telling everything that I believe would happen if I were to be lynched by Chrono., I am trying to post the scenario that would follow.
And I apologize, it was Chrono who suggested that.
But Tanst, I think you misread my post. If we go with my plan, we either win or lose this day. Their is no doubt in my mind that with my plan, we will win.
If you were town, you would have no problem with going with the plan. Their is one confirmed 100% townie that is Nacho, Their is me who is 90% confirmed townie 10% of been a Ninja (I'm assuming they have the power to not be tracked during the night?), their is you who as I have said I have no reads on you, then their is Chrono who says he has lost the game due to not killing Metaknight.
Chrono, if you still have your vig power, I suggest you use it before we make a lynch.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

You shot one, we lynch whoever we believes would be scum if that person doesn't flip scum
If you shot Tans, and for whatever reason he doesn't flip scum. More then likely I will be voting you.
If you shot me, I don't have to think ahead because I will be dead.
If you shot Nacho, I will be confused and not know what to do lol.

But I think their should be only one scum left. If their is more then one scum, well fuck.

@Tanst: lol You can go to all my games I am in, and you will notice I forget a lot of things. But, I go and look for it if someone says, "Oh you forgot that this happen." Stels wasn't scum, which means that Shark would have to be scum, that was the whole reason why we lynched Stels. I do not see the connection in Stels not been scum linking me to been scum. I don't get what you mean by the rope part. Tans the logic you are using on me is the same thing Furry did to you. Except their is a difference. Furry, did not say you can be either scum or townie. Furry did say I am town or a Ninja. Frankly, it all comes down to if you believe their is a Ninja role, which I don't. In my post, I did not exclude what Furry said, I was beating no drum. I was showing you that Furry never said you were confirmed town.

Chrono if you do decide to vig me, then get Nacho and lynch Tans please after I flip and it shows Ice Climbers town.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

lol maybe the mod will have pity on you and give you the win if town wins :P
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:10 am

Post by Bunnylover »

lol I lol'd so hard during this.
Chrono if you already cancel your kill, that means that I am still alive which takes 3 votes.
It was so obvious that Tanst is scum, I had realized it when I went off to bed.
Nacho and me are confirmed townie.
Chrono you admitted that you already lost, their wold be no reason for you to play on that fact.
Lynch Vote: Tants

I would actually like you to vig him instead, because I have a feeling since you are third party, we will still have to lynch you to end the game. I'm not really that worried about it, but just for safety measure, you know?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Actually.

Unlynch Vote

Chrono I want you to vig Tanst.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Bunnylover »

<_< Bah I keep misreading.
Why are you killing me?
Their is one scum left.
Tans has admitted he is the last scum.
Why would you still use your vig on me x_x?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:36 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Damn.
Looking at that, your right.
Only if Chrono had freaking listen to me and gone with my plan.
So obvious you were scum.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

But then again. The mod also has rule 16
All rules are subject to change. In my previously modded games, things have come up that I didn't think about, and both my own and other's actions in those games have helped shape and modify these rules. It may happen again here.

<_< I still don't get why Chrono wants a tie.
A tie isn't going to happen once a person win condition is fulfill, as town we need to kill off the mafia and then we win. As scum, you must kill all the town, so thats the only way a tie can happen. But if Chrono is part of the town, then he should at least want us to win.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #86) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Bunnylover »

BAH
BAH
BAH
BAH
NO lol.
Good luck guys. Nacho end this now.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

NACHO I LOVE YOU MAN.
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY GAVE US THE WIN.
I LOVE YOU DUDE.
Good job.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”