Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Wraith »

@#$! forgot to check this for starting. Reading through, be right back.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Wraith »

Furcolow:
is naturally a very scummy player. At the moment I don't find him particularly anti-town, but I think he's dangerous in LyLo. If this same attitude continues to a future day and we haven't found much scum yet, I think he'd make a good Vig kill, just to be safe. But I don't think he's the right D1 lynch. In addition, I don't think pressuring Furcolow is several votes will work to force a scumslip, as he rarely needs pressure to seem scummy.

Friend:
In every game I've played here so far, there has a been a particularly zealous scumhunter. So far, Friend is that person here. I get a slightly pro-town feel on him ATM, but his voting patterns are erratic - first he has a good case on Furcolow, then he suddenly starts defending Furcolow against ani and vezo, and now he has suddenly jumped ship to attempt a Beefster wagon.

Vezo:
Red flags are appearing to me when I read the four posts of vezo. He's attacked Furcolow in all four of them for poor reasons or little reason at all.
Vote: vezokpiraka

Beefster:
There is no reason a Beefster wagon should be forming at this point unless it's to pressure him into a possible scumslip. His excuses seem legitimate and he has made four posts. However I agree that he needs to contribute some more, as his last posts haven't been too meaty.

Ani:
Ani also raises some red flags. He has been tunneling Furcolow since the start of the game, even attempting a policy lynch during RVS. IMO he could be scum attempting to mask a mislynch with a policy lynch. Beyond that, the only evidence to Furcolow's scumminess he provides is meta, but I believe meta in Furc's case is a null-tell because he is always scummy.
FoS: Animorph

Icerint:
Some red flags due to attacks on Furcolow based purely on meta, then suddenly switches to a Beefster wagon.
FoS: Icerint

My opinions on scumteas:

-Icerint/Ani: both attempted to push a Furcolow lynch based on meta.
-Icerint/Friend: less likely, this is only here due to the Beefster wagon attempt after both have attacked Furcolow

I also think that we should entertain the possibility that there could be two mafias in this game, considering the theme and the size.

Preview Edit:

You owe quite a few $10, Furcolow.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Wraith »

Note to add to scumteam stuff:

I believe Vezok can be interchangeable into the Icerint/Ani team. Also, I'll change a couple things.

Unvote

FoS: Vezok

Vote: Animorph
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Wraith »

Furcolow wrote:
Furcolow: is naturally a very scummy player. At the moment I don't find him particularly anti-town, but I think he's dangerous in LyLo. If this same attitude continues to a future day and we haven't found much scum yet, I think he'd make a good Vig kill, just to be safe. But I don't think he's the right D1 lynch. In addition, I don't think pressuring Furcolow is several votes will work to force a scumslip, as he rarely needs pressure to seem scummy
Bullshit. I am amazing in LyLo. It is idiots like Animorpher/Kunkstar7 that prevent me from winning. If I had been alive with VP Baltar and Ellibereth we would have fucking won, you can bet your money on that. I don't know, though, I completely fooled Ellibereth in lylo in a marathon game one time. Ask him about it.
I meant you're dangerous in LyLo because you're a very scummy player, and therefore more likely to attract votes from an actual scumbag.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Wraith »

FoS: Fate
for a randomvote on page 7

The following will include a lot of restatement, because I think some of what I said has gone unnoticed. My top suspects at the moment are:

-Ani, for the pushing an early policy lynch off only meta. THe fact that he is now
smoking
because of it
only deepens my suspicion.
-Vezo, for the tunneling of Furcolow for poor reasons. AGar said it well.
-Fate, for the randomvote
-Locke Lamora, for a poor vote and, as AGar said, fence-sitting-ish. There is no reason at the moment to think Beefster is scum except that Icerint got a seemingly good mod reaction for voting him (for an actual reason)

@ani: That's why I've said he should be vigkilled later on if we can't find scum, just to be safe. Furcolow strikes me more as if someone was role-playing a Miller, and I don't think a lynch should be wasted on him.

I've decreased my suspicion of Incerint because he is now bathed in warm light. This is probably for voting Beefster, although I currently think the Beefster wagon is stupid. Time will tell.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Wraith »

@ani: He can only post in complete sentences once every 20 posts. I believe his post style is his own invention.

@Friend: I don't think Beefster is town, I'm just not convinced he's scum. Yet.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:18 am

Post by Wraith »

FoS: Fate
for blatant wagoning. Not letting him slip under the radar.

FoS: Furcolow
What policy? Personally I think he's made some good observations.

Both the posts that triggered "smoking" had to do with policy lynches. Not entirely sure what to make of this but I feel that it's a sign of bad play in some way.

+scumpoints on Ani, find a new toy, please. The "Furcolow meta = evil" is getting old. I also think ani's rage is scum flailing.

Also, speculation on Holy Orders: competing cults, maybe?

@Incerint: I don't understand your sudden change of heart towards Friend. What post of Socrates is "made of win?"
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:12 am

Post by Wraith »

@zwet I'm already voting for ani
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Wraith »

Damn it, I hate dilemmas. Ani is scummier, but I also want more pressure on Fate so he will participate instead of either being scum or a VI. Can I get some other peoples' opinions on Fate's play so far?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Wraith »

We aren't wagoning Friend. Fate is obviously hiding or attempting to prevent something by using VI play as a mask.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:47 am

Post by Wraith »

Question: why is there a wagon on Friend? What has he done to warrant a wagon?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:59 am

Post by Wraith »

AGar wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:Yeah, I agree with you there.

We should watch who gets smoke/sunlight and act upon that.
You REALLY think the Mod would give away alignments in VCs...

C'mon people. Let's not be idiots here.

Good point. Personally I think the VC flavor signifies the righteousness/evildoing of actions rather than alignment, but not because someone is town/scum. The flavor wouldn't be so blatant as to spoil alignment.

At this point I'm willing to lynch Furcolow Day 1 to see what the flip says and to get rid of a distracting VI, unless he manages to make some distinctively pro-town actions, and if he continues to act erratically like this. For now I want to keep pressure on ani, however (because pressure voting Furcolow doesn't make him slip up anymore than he already does).
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Wraith »

AGar wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:Yeah, I agree with you there.

We should watch who gets smoke/sunlight and act upon that.
You REALLY think the Mod would give away alignments in VCs...

C'mon people. Let's not be idiots here.
EBWOP: quotes messed up
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Wraith »

Like I said, I don't think you were bathed in warm light because you voted Beefster, I think you were bathed in warm light because your post was anti-policy lynch (righteous action?). Otherwise, the only scumminess I see from Beefster is that he's disappeared.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Wraith »

FoS: Furcolow
OMGUS He's either idiot scum or idiot town, but I know he's smarter than he seems. VI IMO, because he wouldn't be attracting this much blatant attention to himself as town. I'm not going to go any further into WIFOM than that.

Wild Speculation Incoming: Furcolow is a town power role masquerading VI to avoid a night kill.

@Icerint: I must be confusing that post with a different one. Maybe it was about the buddying or fakeness of worrying about hammering? I dunno, I wanna chalk it up to null about now, because all this speculation on game mechanics is starting to suck up thought time.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Wraith »

Acting like a scummy VI is not the way to draw a nightkill. That's they way to draw a vig or a lynch.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Wraith »

Point, but it's more that I'm confusing your entire game of play with your last 6-10 or so posts. You've been playing terribly since the self-vote.

Also, I'd like to bring up two suspects from earlier that I forgot about. Locke Lamora has disappeared, not posting for two days, and I believe that was when a few people started questioning his play. Vezokpiraka hasn't contributed much at all, voting for people and failing to provide any reasoning for said votes. For example he voted AGar at one point and I have no clue why he would do that. There's also the blatant wagoning on Furcolow he did earlier.

FoS: Locke Lamora
FoS: vezokpiraka
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Wraith »

Curious as to why there's a Friend wagon in the first place. What exactly has he done that is scummy?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Wraith »

Wow, the last few to join the wagon on me are extremely scummy votes. Any reason beyond "he's totally scum?" If you're going to lynch me anyways, state your reasons, if you're town. Otherwise you're letting the scum slip right in and my town flip will be for nothing.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Wraith »

If you're so sure I'm scum that you're voting for me, then why are you asking?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Wraith »

I didn't resign myself to my impending lynch, considering there was no wagon on me at the time. I tried to a pull a gambit that I pulled in another game that I can't discuss (I think. I'm dead but it's ongoing) but backed off once Prozac convinced me otherwise.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Wraith »

Also, I would love to see Fate give some reasoning/evidence/both to all of these declarations he's making on alignment. I've seen none so far.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Wraith »

@Plum: My gambit was to draw attackers and defenders to me by antagonizing/protagonizing as many people as possible through actions and/or analysis. That way, when I flipped town, people could get more information out of my flip than a Furcolow flip. Prozac convinced it was a bad idea by claiming that it would only distract the town from real scum.

I didn't "deflect" the "You are going to flip town?" question. It was a stupid question, and if Fate doesn't actually have an opinion on my alignment he really shouldn't be joining my wagon. Especially if he's only joining "because I asked peoplem to lynch me," which is major, major scumpoints on him. Fate hasn't explained ANY actions he's taken the entire day. He's been voting seemingly randomly and on whims, and anything he's said that he seems to actually believe have not been explained. For example: Why do you think mothrax is town? Why are you voting for me if you think I'm town?

@vezok: You've been lurking like crazy, and in your few posts all you do is parrot and wagon.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:40 am

Post by Wraith »

Oh shit, I think I'm confusing my games with each other. They're just so similar.

*has headache*
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Wraith »

Also, just remembered Locke Lamora is on V/LA *slaps self*
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Wraith »

I'm pretty sure Sociopath intended to reaction fish on me, but his vote inadvertently caused at one scum to flash him his hand. I'm not partner, but when I flip I guarantee at least two, probably even three, of the real scum will have been on my wagon. I'm certain at least one scum is on the wagon right now, and Fate looks hella scummy at me right now. He's tunneling me and basically making everything I say = scum flail. If I was scum I wouldn't be denying myself defenses like a fakeclaim, buddying, or even an attempt to merely cloud your scumdars with massive amounts of WIFOM. Contrary to what I'm sure many of you might think, I'm not a moron. I only play recklessly and make brash and brazen statements when I'm VT.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Wraith »

I don't have any more to say, zwet. However misguided or not-useful some or all of you may see it, I've at least tried to help the town. Figure out who you're going to lynch and do it. As for me, if an animorph wagon isn't going to get off the ground, I'll join the vezok wagon. I've already stated that I think he's scum.
unvote Vote: vezokpiraka
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Wraith »

I'm not trying to save my ass, because I don't care if I'm dead or alive. I care about lynching the scum, and protecting the PRs. Besides, if vezok flips town, I'll likely be the Day 2 lynch anyways, so no matter what I do it's a lose-lose for me. I'm just going to try to take one of them down before I go.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Wraith »

My last statement was incomplete/ambiguous, so I'll finish it:

To vote for vezok is a win-win for me. If I don't vote him, my vote is useless, and I'll probably get lynched. If I get lynched today, my suspicions are clearly visible and you can make what you will of them when I flip town. If vezok gets lynched today and flips scum, I was right, and hopefully people will finally believe me when I say I'm town (there will be those who will say I'm scum bussing a partner, who are probably the scum themselves). I vezok is lynched and flips town, I was wrong, I probably get lynched tomorrow. Oh well.

My prediction (assuming vezok is scum for this): the scum partners stay on my wagon until I'm either lynched or the vezok wagon overtakes mine. They'll jump ship at the last reason for poor or no reasons and bus their partner.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Wraith »

EBWOP: *at the last minute
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Wraith »

I have no scum partners. You'll have to figure out yourself who the scumbag(s) on my wagon are, unless you already know.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Wraith »

I didn't say I was certain, I said it was likely. @Socrates: Any sumhunting I do on my wagon will be immediately discredited as OMGUS. I'm not wasting my time.

If you want my
opinion
, though, the scumbag is Fate. People also seem to be suspicious of mothrax but I haven't really read him and have no opinion on him.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Wraith »

Because I'm pointing out the opinions of others.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Wraith »

I think someone said earlier that the "smoke" might mean "someone posting trying to look like meaningful activity"? Who was that? Also, I'm starting to believe it:
vezokpiraka wrote:Oh. I hate this game.
Stupid mechanics.

what do you want me to say. I see people arguing about stuff but not making cases.
Furc is still scum.
Wraith is AtEing He jumps on my wagon for no real reason. Just to save his ass.

@me=weird : I know your weird but I am a male.
unvote
Vote wraith
The bolded(not his vote) is what I think the smoke is coming from. Also it's totally hypocritical.

I'll also point out that vezok points the finger at Furcolow yet votes me in blatant OMGUS. That's three extremely scummy actions in this one post.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Wraith »

Fate wrote:Nice try vezok, I'm still vigging you tonight.
That was not smart. Can somebody say "roleblocked" or "nightkilled"? With a game this size, you'll either tie up the Doctor protecting a roleblocked vig or get nightkilled tonight uselessly.

Alternatively, this could be an SK setting up a future fakeclaim, although I'd bet on the former.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Wraith »

I'm at L-1. Scum, here's your chance.

I urge everyone to take a strong look at everyone on my wagon tomorrow who isn't zwet (strong town read), Friend (possible town read) or Sociopath (leaning town read). Especially Fate and vezok.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Wraith »

Not AtE. I will be lynched come tomorrow morning, nothing short of a miracle break in my favor will prevent it. I'm putting in my two cents beforehand because I will likely miss Twilight Phase.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Wraith »

Stop being a coward sitting on your fence and hammer me. When your lust for scumbag blood is not sated by my death, lynch vezok tomorrow. You'll find your scum there.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Wraith »

Yes.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Wraith »

You're still sitting on your fence.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Wraith »

Zwet is either a demi-god or a demon waiting to be released to full (talking/powers) power in some way. Based upon his play so far I have to bet on the former.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Wraith »

*mind blown*

Of all the people to jump off my wagon at L-1, Fate was the last person.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Wraith »

We are currently in three ongoing games together.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by Wraith »

To clarify: none of those games can be referenced/linked. I think.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by Wraith »

Well technically this is one of them. Also, I'm an idiot and should sleep.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:40 am

Post by Wraith »

I warned you, but you didn't believe me. Good luck.

And thanks for having the balls to finally do it, SP. I guess that's what psychos are for :P
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Wraith »

Oh shit, I'm still alive?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Wraith »

Not spooky, just saying I warned you I was town but you didn't believe me. The flip would have proved it.

But Socio fooled me with the fake hammer, so I might have broken the day there.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Wraith »

Hammer me, fence-sitters. I dare you.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Wraith »

Actually, I genuinely thought I was hammered. Don't believe if you want, but I haven't actually been hammered yet. Apparently some people give me the benefit of the doubt.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Wraith »

My confusion was in 490, not 509. But whatever, I play my town rough, brusque, and reckless. At this point I'd self-hammer if I was an idiot, but let's drag this out, make the scumbags slip up some more.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Wraith »

Also, either hammer me now or scumhunt some other people. You're wasting your time pushing more and more scumtells on the dead man.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Wraith »

Whatever. I've got other games to check, and since I'm already dead here, I'll see you all in the morning, probably after I flip.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Wraith »

Haha

/bah
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Wraith »

Okay, what the fuck. Furcolow knew Icerint was confirmed town BUT VOTED HIM ANYWAYS?! WHAT THE FUCK

Also, how could the seraphs have died?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Wraith »

@gamma: But Furcolow had a QT with Icerint, right? So why the fuck did he vote the only person he knew was definitely town?
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”