Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:10 am

Post by mongoose »

You can't even vote yet...
Wait...
Why did you unvote if you didn't vote before?

Maybe you, by mistake, thought you voted in this thread while you actually voted in a forum you created for your scumbuddies

Vote: Tanstalas

what?
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by mongoose »

VOTE: kill: MPR

VOTE: vote: mongoose

diddin makes sense in his post.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:37 pm

Post by mongoose »

first game and I'm already being lynched :(. I realy didnt have a reason for voting MPR I just figured everyone else had a good reason so I went along. No one actually seems to have a reason for their votes, honestly (until people started voting me).
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:28 am

Post by mongoose »

UNVOTE: mpr
VOTE: seth
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Post by mongoose »

sorry about not being active, my computer hardrive broke down and I didn't have access to one in the past two days. Thank god I wasn't lynched. I'm not sure what to say about diddin except for a couple things. I would think mario and luigi would be masons, as the only other people that really fit the bill are the ice climbers. Also, I would think Luigi is an obvious person to be in the game, regardless of his role. Since apparently the mafia has recieved fake claims, they would obviously be people who are not extremely prominent in the game, since it would be hard to have a brawl game without luigi. (without someone like Mr. Game and watch I could understand, so that is more likely to be a mafia fakeclaim).
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:42 am

Post by mongoose »

I suppose so. Still, its hard to think of smash bros without the mario bros. Lets see what happens after twilight
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Post by mongoose »

I dont think we have any better leads to go on, so unless something happens, [townvote]nacho[/townvote]

I think pikachu is right with the two mafia groups. We know the traitors, and logically speaking someone like bowser wouldn't team up with mario (who, I think we have established isnt a traitor since he is the reason luigi was).

As for my suspicions, Fate was obviously the first canidate because of the misfire, but we really didn't have enough info so its not really his fault, since he had a good reasoning. However, should nachos miss on his kill, I would think both are mafia members sticking up or each other, since by the end of day two we should be able to figure out at least some good suspects. As of now I dont really want to lynch anyone yet, since no one really seems like scum (and I'm guessing the first few votes were more to generate discussion more than anything.

on an of topic note, my f key is really pissing me off since I have to press it really hard for it to work, which I tend not to do. I guess I'm not swearing online or a while, then.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:21 am

Post by mongoose »

I actually agree with gollum on two points.
1. I actually thought I would be killed, paticularly after fate said I would be better of being killed (not true, btw)
2. furry's avi does look tasty, for some odd reason.

however, I definetely dont deserve to be lynched. Th first time I posted a lynch I had no real idea what was going on, and since where I first played mafia it wasnt a no communication game where anyone could talk to anyone privately any time. THere they have something called a village leader, where people decide on one person who they believe is town (who usually is proven), and give him their roles, etc. Anyone who doesnt gets lynched, or if you are proven to be lieing, you get lynched. Obviously here it isnt like that, and the first lynch vote I wasnt too sure of what to do, so I did what others did. The second time, two or three posts above me someone said "everyone who doesn't lynch seth and not have a good reason to will be considered a scum and be killed later" or something like that. I decided that obeying as a good idea (which I see it wasnt), and lynched seth.

Howeverm those two "wagon lynches" or whatever you guys call them were mostly out of fear, however I dont plan on doing it again, now that I understand how you guys play here (accusing random people until someone says something questionable, then lynching them, put bluntly. Alot more skill is required, I'll tell you that much)
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:19 am

Post by mongoose »

since it wasnt counted last time:
townvote nacho

This way we either confirm two town members or find two mafia members.

also, gollum and furry, you guys are making no sense
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by mongoose »

Kocc42 wrote: What the crap?

That makes no sense. Fate confirming his scumbuddy is an incredibly ballsy and risky play without much reward in the long run. Why can't it be the case that Fate is town and Nacho is scum or that Fate is scum and Nacho is town?
nacho cant be scum unless he has a role of announcer or something, or if Fate made it up. Fate could be mafia, and try to frame nacho and get him killed once he kills a town, but that would be scuicide, so I doubt it. That pretty much means they are both town or both scum.
Kirbyoshi wrote:
@mongoose: How would you know that the reason Luigi turned bad is because he was jealous of Mario? Slip much?
Because it said so in his fake role PM, I think. Since the fake didn't make him look too innocent, you can figure it was the real one with the role being changed. Let me go find it.

"I'm Mario's less liked little brother. I may be able to jump higher than him, but I have no powers other than the power to lynch."
- Jelousy, much?
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Post by mongoose »

you know gandalf, i you dont want to play you can get subbed out. Or tell us why. Really, it makes no sense, why you want to get lynched. I cant think of a single role which would want that. Explain please?
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by mongoose »

Im going to be v/la for a couple (2) days, since Im going on vacation over the weekend.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:05 am

Post by mongoose »

SharkFinn wrote:
mongoose wrote:
Kirbyoshi wrote:
@mongoose: How would you know that the reason Luigi turned bad is because he was jealous of Mario? Slip much?
Because it said so in
his fake role PM,
I think. Since the fake didn't make him look too innocent, you can figure it was the real one with the role being changed. Let me go find it.
What makes you sure that he got a fake role PM? I didnt see it that way based on the mod's description of game + the fact that he claimed VT. Best way to know is to be scum.

FoS: mongoose
I never said he had a fake fake role PM given. I'm talking about the pm he claimed to had got, and tole us about, which was obviously not real, therefore, a fake.

Also VOTE: Gandolf, since either way, it doesnt matter. if he dies, great, we either let the jester, we stopped ourself from losing a day tommorrow, or we lost a day we would have anyways since the mafia would kill her. We dont have too much to lose, but we have nothing to gain, and we might as well.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by mongoose »

I'm actually suprised I wasnt killed last night. I guess it wasnt going to last. Since you guys aren;t reallt giving reasons as to lynch me, I cant really counter them, but I would like to know why Nacho either didnt kill or killed switz ( I presume he didnt kill gollum because to me he looked pretty innocent, and to the traitor mafia he must have too). Either the villain mafia killed switz, or they got blocked and Nacho killed switz. Nacho, what happened last night?

Also, remember, Fate was the one who got nacho the role, and Fate miskilled someone too. That is a bit suspicious too, imo.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by mongoose »

oh yeah forgot flavor. Disregard most of my post. Sgtill want to know what happened with the smash ball
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by mongoose »

People seem to have the impression that I am bad, and just vote for me. I think maybe one person has given a reason, and the rest are just jumping on the wagon (which is extremely ironic if you think about it). Also, why is everyone voting xVEZOKNERx? I dont think I caught a reason for that either.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Post by mongoose »

sharkfinn, stop acting so eager to kill me. Read my response to that post. (#678)
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by mongoose »

Stop lynching me. And if you do, give us a fricken reason so I can defend myself.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by mongoose »

Fate has a point. No way does that look innocent. Also, i would think two members that respected would put out something more... respectable.

VOTE: Zaziesurio
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by mongoose »

well, if hes telling the truth, pikachu seems to be a good choice to townvote.
townvote Pikachu

unvote
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Post by mongoose »

Couple things:

1. I am not that good at figuring things out, to be honest, and as much as I dislike MPR for hating on me, I'm not really sure why we are lynching him outside of his inactivity (which could be used to lynch other members)
2. however, this lynch could get him to speak up, so I presume its more to get pressure on him than to kill him. Not sure though.
3. I just read quickly through what had happened while I was at school. My first reaction is What is bunnylover talking about. First he asks who the docs protected, which he wont tell us why (why is that?). He recaps the game mostly talking about how kirbyoshi is scum. Then he tacks me onto the list.
4. I understand people think I looked scummy, but at some point it seems like you wont get criticized for voting me, regardless of what you say otherwise. Honestly, people just seem to vote for me and think that makes them town. Its too easy, particularly since you don't seem to have to give any reasons. That being said, bunnyloverlooks really suspicious for thinking me mafia without an explanation, AND the Theory of his. If nothing else a wagon against him will force him to tell us why.

VOTE: bunnylover
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:33 am

Post by mongoose »

Yeah, I thought the same too. i think they think you are lurking too much and want you to talk more. I didnt really catch a reason though. I would like to point out that Fate hit town with the smash ball and afterwards got nacho the smashball, who didnt do anything with it. So to be honest Im not 100% sure about Fate, and agree with MPR asking for a reason. I still think bunnylover needs to explain, btw.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Post by mongoose »

wow good job singer. Let me read through the thread and say that my suspects are the two people that have the most lynch votes. I think I'll lynch the one with most. So MY behavior is scummy, but HER'S isnt? Also, the MPR wagon doesnt really impress me. Its more like Gollum trying to get someone lynched after he dies, I honestly think bunny lover is a safer lynch.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:27 pm

Post by mongoose »

well, If you were in my situation, you would be surprised at surviving the night too. Actually, I believe both Fate and NAcho were being questioned on why they didn't kill me. Also, most people dont exactly give reasons for their votes on me, which is extremely annoying and tends to be a scum tell. I'm not saying that everyone voting for me is scum, but it seems like quite a few of them are. And also, how can you defend yourself if you dont know what to argue against? Its like when your mom says, "Because I said so." My response tends to be (in my head), "Great, so what if you say so?" I think telling people to not lynch me is also perfectly reasonable, when you are 3 votes from getting lynched.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:56 am

Post by mongoose »

tbh this is my first game on the site, and on the other site we play it differently, and we can talk outside of the thread.
And as I have said a bit earlier, I think signersigner and bunny lover are scum right now. I'm not very good at scum hunting either, but tanstalas mostly covered the case. Bunnylover not so much since he doesn't seem as malicious, but still is suspicious from his earlier posts.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:59 am

Post by mongoose »

I would like to point out that the two people that started my wagon d1 are 2/3 scummiest people in the thread, kirby yoshi and MPR. Also, Gollum was also trying to get me killed. I wouldn't be surprised if all 3 flipped scum.
unvote, vote: MPR
, since bunnylover isn't going to be lynched, and MPR is suspicious even more after I read the first few pages again.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:22 am

Post by mongoose »

Actually, KY, iirc, alot of people thought you were scum earlier in the day phase. Outside of singer and bunnylover, you are probably the next most suspicious person. The fact that you and MPR TOGETHER started the bandwagon against me believe you are connected as mafia. That and the fact that gollum was buddying up to you. Also, my vote was there because I think MPR is suspicious and the other two most suspicious characters aren't going to get lynched today, plain and simple. Its not an OMGUS vote 2 days too late.

Why is it anything I do is considered scummy? At least I have some sort of a reason for my vote against you unlike many others.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Post by mongoose »

SharkFinn wrote: @Pikachu: Use Volt Tackle (aka the Smash Ball) on mongoose. I know he's scum. Trust me on this.
@Pikachu: Use Volt Tackle (aka the Smash Ball) on sharkfinn. I know he's scum. Trust me on this.

Also, even though I know someone is going to shout out OMGUS and this is scummy, UNVOTE: ;VOTE: dana

he seems too persistant. And rolefishing. definetely scummier than MPR. And
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:11 am

Post by mongoose »

I had a feeling that joke was upcoming
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by mongoose »

Why would the mafia target me. They think with a little pushing they can get me lynched, why would they waste a night kill? or even another role. Also, iirc, gollum was a watcher for the villain mafia, so why wouldn't there be one for the traitor mafia. And honestly, can you list 4 characters that would be traitors? hardly.

Just because you watched me and no one came, that doesnt mean I am mafia. WHo would want to come. Only the cop, who is obviously NOT voting for me now, and may not may not have inspected me.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by mongoose »

Did zazie just do suicide? I would think he would have been protected. pika and Bunny need to explain. I dont think nacho explained his kill either.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:51 am

Post by mongoose »

lynch vote: bunnylover

He still needs to give us that theory. Just tell him who you protected, for gods sake, so we can see what is up with this guy.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by mongoose »

it can? In that case, hi everybody.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by mongoose »

on a slightly more on topic note, I dont see why you couldnt just tell us the smash kill was submitted late, and that you were trying to make it go through.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:30 am

Post by mongoose »

STOP. I guess I have to claim now, but I seriously doubt Sharkfinn's cop like claim. Anyways, I am ike, the town hider.
Go Hawkeyes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:30 am

Post by mongoose »

oh well, i am honestly I surprised I survived that long. It wasnt bad for a first game though, even though I screwed myself over day 1. Oh well, GL town
Go Hawkeyes!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”