danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:31 am

Post by danakillsu »

Hi all. It is apparent now that VERY few, if any, of the players in this game have rolenames other than a playable character in SSB: Brawl. It is also apparent that one of the scumteams is villains, and the other is not villains. I very firmly believe that a mass roleclaim will help us. Why? Because we will be able to lynch anyone who claims a villain! And if someone is actually a villain, then they will be CC'd if they claim a hero. So long story short, let's claim RoleNAMES, popcorn style. I'll start if I can get a good amount of agreement. There should be Bowser, Wolf (dead), Wario (maybe), King Dedede, and Ganondorf. Actually, Wario is somewhat unlikely given how many there are there. So I think it's two scumteams of four out of 28 players, which works perfectly, with one of the teams being Bowser, Wolf, King Dedede, and Ganondorf, and the other being Luigi, Mario, Sonic, and Wario, or something like that.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:57 am

Post by danakillsu »

MehPlusRawr wrote:
danakillsu wrote:Hi all. It is apparent now that VERY few, if any, of the players in this game have rolenames other than a playable character in SSB: Brawl. It is also apparent that one of the scumteams is villains, and the other is not villains. I very firmly believe that a mass roleclaim will help us. Why? Because we will be able to lynch anyone who claims a villain! And if someone is actually a villain, then they will be CC'd if they claim a hero. So long story short, let's claim RoleNAMES, popcorn style. I'll start if I can get a good amount of agreement. There should be Bowser, Wolf (dead), Wario (maybe), King Dedede, and Ganondorf. Actually, Wario is somewhat unlikely given how many there are there. So I think it's two scumteams of four out of 28 players, which works perfectly, with one of the teams being Bowser, Wolf, King Dedede, and Ganondorf, and the other being Luigi, Mario, Sonic, and Wario, or something like that.
They have fakeclaims, dude.
Actually, yeah, sorry. Just realized there are 35 playable characters, not 25 (thought the others could be obtained by splitting up Zelda and Shiek and the Pokemon Trainer). Strange that someone is left out there. Anyway, I believe that the second group is those overshadowed by someone on their side, so Luigi, Diddy, Toon Link, and Falco/Meta Knight. How that helps us, I'm not sure, but we might be able to guess at their roles somewhat.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:58 am

Post by danakillsu »

Lynch vote: mongoose

Does town voting do something today? It's all a little confusing to me.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:40 am

Post by danakillsu »

The nameclaiming idea of mine was more complicated than it appeared, so it actually might have worked, and we didn't really have much of anything to lose, but, yeah, I have already been told it doesn't have much chance of giving us anything, and have accepted it. PUT IT TO rest, people. Am I allowed to townvote myself? I don't know for sure if I'll do it, I just want to know if it's possible. Furry is a good townwagon, though.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:40 am

Post by danakillsu »

@Nacho
Did you read my last post? PUT IT TO rest, plz.
@CJ
Just going to follow everyone else, or do you want to add to the discussion some?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:08 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Kirbyoshi
Please tell me you just didn't think that one through. My suggesting a nameclaim was very townie, because it meant that I would have been willing to claim with no pressure put on me whatsoever. It's true that it wouldn't give us much, if any, information on who's scum, but that was just a mistake in how many characters are in the game, which I already mentioned. And I DID NOT ask people to forget it happened, I asked people to quit telling me it was a bad idea, which you are doing again right now. Really, what is your problem? You can fos me for it if you like, but telling me again that you don't want to do a mass nameclaim is just obviously intended to get on my nerves.
Not really getting the vezokener wagon, going back to iso them.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:30 am

Post by danakillsu »

Yeah, I've iso'd vezokener. REALLY horrible lynch idea. Has anyone iso'd them? They're LURKERS!!! D3, you want to lynch a lurker? Really? Sigh...
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:33 am

Post by danakillsu »

I count 8 votes on Vezokener. That's L-4 for nothing. This game is turning into a follow-the crowd for a lot of people, apparently. And I guess
Town vote: danakillsu
if it's allowed. Furry doesn't need any more and I know I'm town, so why not?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:57 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Kirbyoshi
His logic is confusing in the extreme, and it kind of seems intentional. It looks a lot like scum trying to confuse us about what he really believes. Also, some of his statements, like his "my f key is stuck" give me a bad gut feeling about him, like he's breadcrumbing a lot or something. Add to that his active (unlike vezokener) lurking, and you have a good lynch candidate.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:45 am

Post by danakillsu »

^^Um.. well.. the news is out, Nachomamma. Might as well tell us what this all means.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by danakillsu »

What the... it disappeared!! That's bizarre. Well you can see the edit there.
@ mod
I guess I should ask. Am I allowed to reveal the sentence that was there? And is it still true/valid?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ Pikachu
Well as has been discussed, scum may very well have fakeclaims of more minor characters because the major characters would need to be in the game already. My willingness to claim shows that I have a claim that would not fit in any category that a scum fakeclaim might, and therefore is less likely to be a fakeclaim.
There is no point. I'm not suggesting we do a Mass Nameclaim anymore.
Wrong. Because I thought there was a point at the time.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by danakillsu »

But surely there are more important things to discuss than whether one thing is a null tell or a town tell for me. Like who is scum and why.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ manho
Whatever. I hardly call this trying hard.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:08 am

Post by danakillsu »

@manho
I just don't understand what you're saying. The first quote is just me saying my willingness to claim makes me townie, and the second quote is me explaining why at another's request. How can you say that's trying too hard. Since Pika is so adamant about it, I'll iso Zaziesurio myself.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

No, the Zaziesurio wagon is not supported imo. Not everyone on the diddin wagon gave good reasoning for it, and not giving good reasoning is the lynchpin in your argument. I am sure I could find someone else to make such a weak argument against. I'm sticking with mongoose.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:26 am

Post by danakillsu »

@manho
I'm not pointing out some town-tell just because I feel like it, obviously. Have you been reading this thread? Everyone immediately piles on about me asking for a nameclaim, and some people call it a scummy thing to do. So I am saying how I think it is a towntell. If you disagree, fine, but it really doesn't make any sense to say that my calling it a towntell makes me scum. And if you're not saying that, then why are you even talking about this anymore?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Lynch vote: mongoose

Town vote: Danakillsu

And fail: Whoever just killed Vezokener (Chrono? Nacho?)
Told you Vezokener was a no-good wagon, but ya just didn't listen to me.
@ mongoose
I have given a couple of reasons, and at least one other person has given a reason, even if you answered it. I haven't seen any marvelous defense of any sort.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@mod
Wouldn't it be 11 to lynch with 21 alive? And now 11 to lynch with 20 alive?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 am

Post by danakillsu »

Untownvote, TOWN VOTE: Pikachu

Okay, so I was right about Vezok, I was right about Zazie, now don't tell me you're going after someone else besides mongoose AGAIN! Chronopie is NOT the right wagon. DO NOT vote for him. Kthxbye.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:08 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Pikachu
Please tell me where it says that roles don't link to character names. I did not see this anywhere, and it is very interesting considering that you are Mario, and your role is Town Doctor (Doctor Mario).
@ Stels
It is obvious that Zazie is not a good wagon because they are most likely town at this point. They are certainly either a rolecop or an absorber, and if they are absorber, they are almost certainly town, since mafia generally don't want to claim their real roles. But Pikachu's answer will help determine this. The main point is really just that I'm tired of being right and having no one listen to me. Thankfully, there are quite a few votes on mongoose now.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:11 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Pikachu
...what? Doctor Mario is the same person, even though he's not in Brawl. So if I were coming up with a role that FIT Mario, I would say Doctor. But PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IT SAYS THAT ROLES ARE NOT LINKED TO NAMES!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I believe that roles are linked to names and that a nameclaim would not be harmless judging by that. Let us not take about the mass nameclaim anymore, it's been thoroughly discussed. If somebody has reason to believe that roles are not linked to names, please speak up because it is important.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Actually, it would really be stupid to say that roles do not fit names. Princess Peach/Beloved Princess anyone?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Yoshi/Egger anyone? (Whatever Egger is).
And Zazie is either Kirby, Town Absorber, or King Dedede, Mafia Absorber at this point. I don't really see a SSB character being a rolecop.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:35 am

Post by danakillsu »

Godfather perfectly fits a Traitor Luigi. He's Italian and the most popular of those characters likely to be traitors. Even if the mod couldn't find a role to absolutely perfectly fit everyone, if someone claims a role that perfectly fits their name it gives them more cred if anything.
@ Pikachu
I'm getting really frustrated with you. WE HAVE OTHER THINGS TO TALK ABOUT, SO THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I POST ABOUT A MASS NAMECLAIM. My suggesting it was townie because I did not know that scum could have fakeclaims given to them as is evident in my original post discussing one. However, now that I know that I was wrong at the time, a mass nameclaim is a bad idea. Your "oh, well if he's trying to hide it, let's bring it out into the open" is a massive fail at trying to look townie. This has to die sometime as it is not getting anyone anywhere and it is causing me to repeat myself. Therefore, it will die now as far as I have anything to do with it.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:51 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Fate
I've said why mongoose is scum already. And I continue to call my own play townie because I did it once, and people won't stop asking me why that is. If people had left it alone, I would have only said it once.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:58 am

Post by danakillsu »

ISO 8. Didn't say his name in the post, but it's a case on mongoose. I suppose I could update it, but others have pointed out things about him as well, that was just my personal take on him.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:05 am

Post by danakillsu »

At the time, I was just using the logic others had used, because I was just replacing into the game. A little like my first random vote, but not really. When Kirbyoshi prompted me, I decided to either find my own material on him or drop the case. So I did the former. You know, a lot of people vote first and give reasons later. It's not a scumtell in the least.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by danakillsu »

O.o o.O O.O
That's pretty much my reaction to all this. Why do we need all this drama when we can simply lynch mongoose? It's scummy to continually switch votes until no one knows what they're doing.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by danakillsu »

HoS: Fate
This has gone more than far enough. Quit trying to pressure someone into voting with you if they don't agree with you. Give more and better reasons if you want to try to convince someone, not mindless repetition. Expect this to be upgraded to a vote if you persist.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:54 am

Post by danakillsu »

Mehplusrawr is a lame, unfounded wagon, just like the vezokener one. The Bunnylover is founded, but not as much as the mongoose one. I would be up for a mongoose, Bunny, or even Fate lynch, but people really should be voting for mongoose more.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ Fate
He decided to vote along with you, so the issue is resolved. Unless you try to do something similar or many others vote for you, me voting for you would be useless.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by danakillsu »

:( What happened to this game....?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ Stels
Why is your vote not on anyone? You're the only at all active player whose vote is not on anyone.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by danakillsu »

:O
Why are you "iffy" about me? Or Kirbyoshi for that matter?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by danakillsu »

That's really not a great reasoning process. There are two people that are "iffy" to you (and I don't think they should be but...) and one who is connected to one of them on the wagon, so you won't vote for mongoose. Come on. Even if you believe we're scum, scum sometimes bus. And you don't seem to be willing to say we're scum, so it's all rather pitiful. I find your reasons somewhat suspicious, in fact.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:57 am

Post by danakillsu »

Tanstalas obviously didn't read through my post, and is just trying to say, "no, you", so his post does not merit a reply.
@ mongoose
Her behavior is much less scummy, imo. It just seems scummy to you because she voted for you. For those on your wagon, she is a smart one.
And just so everyone knows, I can guarantee that bunnylover and chronopie will not be lynched today, so you might as well not vote for them. If everyone would just choose mongoose or MPR, I think we could prevent a lot of useless crap from creeping into this thread.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:31 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ mothrax
I'm not telling anyone they HAVE to do it or dire consequences will ensue. Just saying we could keep a bunch of useless discussion from being a part of this thread if everyone would vote for one of the two. And does it saying anything that the ones who support a mongoose lynch are the ones who have been more active lately?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:59 am

Post by danakillsu »

Fate wrote:
danakillsu wrote:@ Fate
He decided to vote along with you, so the issue is resolved. Unless you try to do something similar or many others vote for you, me voting for you would be useless.
How is the issue resolved? I coerced him into voting someone I wanted to, and that was what you said was scummy about me.

But you're not wiling to push my lynch just because there isn't enough support out there?

Some obvtown you are.
Wow. Nice (apparently intentional) misrep you've got there. One scumtell isn't enough to make me vote for you instead of mongoose. The issue is resolved in that I don't have to vote for you to try to get you to not do it any MORE. And as I said, even if I thought you were a little scummier than mongoose, I wouldn't bother voting for you, because nobody else is, and mongoose looks like he might be lynched today, which is something I want to happen.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by danakillsu »

^^ This
Really haven't been liking tanstalas' playstyle, although deciding whether it is actually scummy is a different matter altogether.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:21 am

Post by danakillsu »

Sigh...
I really don't understand everyone saying "mongoose is town, you haven't given a case, that's not content, etc." It really gives us absolutely no incentive to make a better case on mongoose if our good cases on him are just ignored and everyone else calls him town for no apparent reason. I have no read on singersigner. Just thought I'd clarify that, since my post earlier might have appeared as buddying.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:13 am

Post by danakillsu »

I'm pretty sure that's L-2. mongoose, claiming would be advised. We don't want to have to put you at L-1 for various reasons, but if you don't claim, I'm pretty sure someone would be willing to do so.
I obviously don't know for sure, but I believe I would be able to spot a scum fakeclaim pretty easily, knowing what I know about the base material and having my own role PM to go on for flavor.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:24 am

Post by danakillsu »

The answer to your first question in the above quoted post is no. I do not plan on doing that. I gave an original case on mongoose, and many others, including singersigner recently have given cases on him, and people like you have just ignored them. The second question is obviously rhetorical. I obviously would say that I'm town and he's scum, and apparently you would say the opposite. I did not miss your post, just thought it was ridiculous. Just like your vote for me that
includes no reasoning
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:25 am

Post by danakillsu »

I do not plan on making yet another case on mongoose just to have you say "That's just repeating what everyone else has said".
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:37 am

Post by danakillsu »

Thank you for asking intelligent questions (kind of questions, anyway) instead of just saying, "Not enough" or something along those lines. He is active lurking because he has had 26 posts, one of which was in the last day. He's not the most active lurker ever, but he's trying to make sure he doesn't get replaced and uses his vote to his advantage, but doesn't want to post enough to have a lot of controversial material (which has not been successful, of course).
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:39 am

Post by danakillsu »

Passive lurkers, like Zaziesurio in this game, post infrequently, but with plenty of material. They are not particularly scummy, they just don't want to devote the time and effort to catching scum or do not feel they have much of interest to say most of the time.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Fate wrote:
danakillsu wrote:Thank you for asking intelligent questions (kind of questions, anyway) instead of just saying, "Not enough" or something along those lines. He is active lurking because he has had 26 posts, one of which was in the last day. He's not the most active lurker ever, but he's trying to make sure he doesn't get replaced and uses his vote to his advantage, but doesn't want to post enough to have a lot of controversial material (which has not been successful, of course).
What posts show you that he is trying to avoid being replaced?

How does he use his vote to his advantage? Provide examples, because he's not even voting the current counter wagon to himself.

Your case is based off a lot of assumptions and stretching and your refusal to elaborate on your earlier case is scummy as hell.

@Tanstalas: If you see what I see switch over. MPR can get smashed tonight for all I care.
It's not based off of assumptions or stretching. He votes for the large bandwagons, that's how he uses it to his advantage. Others have already mentioned this, but your tunneling on me has made you blind. His posts in general show me that he's doing the bare minimum to not get prodded/replaced.
@Tanstalas: Your buddying of Fate is noted. It appears we have different definitions of active lurking that are related, but not exactly the same.
My definition: Someone who posts frequently enough, but rarely takes part in the reasoning process and just follows the rest of the votes.
Your definition: Someone who watches the thread without posting in it.
I have no idea which is the right definition.
@ Pika
Don't smash me tonight. You won't regret it if you don't smash me, you will regret it if you do. That's all I'm going to say for right now.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Might as well be blatant, right? It shows I have nothing to hide. There's nothing else I can really say if Pika finds me scummy enough to merit a smash. It's up to Pika whether the town finds out that I was right.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:55 am

Post by danakillsu »

I don't understand it. Someone in every game I play who's extremely annoyingly proud of themselves and expects everyone else to be too suddenly say, "oh, yeah, and dana's in this game, let's lynch him" with little to no reasoning and everyone else is like "what that guy said". I'm not scum in every game, people. Maybe it's time you looked at some games I've played. The only game I've played where I didn't get lynched or NK'd was Last Will Mafia, and most of the games where I died, I was lynched, not NK'd. Most of the games I was lynched...I was town.
Preview edit: Yeah, Fate's scum if MPR is scum. No doubt about it. And vice versa. Therefore I'm inclined to believe both could very well be scum, but I'm not as sure of that as I am that mongoose is scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:06 am

Post by danakillsu »

Please remember the above post if/when I die. This is not AtE, because I do not expect this post to help me stay alive, but it should help town after I die, if/when I do. REMEMBER POST 1053, plz.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:17 am

Post by danakillsu »

MehPlusRawr wrote:What did you do to Fate, you monster?
Huh??
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:48 am

Post by danakillsu »

Okay, so am I the monster, or was it directed at no one in particular? Because I didn't do anything to Fate.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Can we PLEASE at least get a claim out of mongoose first? I've been waiting for it forever!!!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by danakillsu »

And the fact that he hasn't already claimed is scummy to me.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Hah. Knew you would try to say something like that. Post 1005, please. I obviously have town motivations for wanting someone to claim, especially scum like mongoose. It's you who can only see a scum motivation for it that actually IS scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by danakillsu »

EBWOP: WHO actually IS scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:28 am

Post by danakillsu »

Is everyone really that stupid?? Did anyone miss my "at least" ? Yes, I very much want him lynched, but if we can get a claim out of him, then everyone might see that would should lynch him. If everyone doesn't see that at that point, at least mongoose has been cleared, and I can die with dignity if I must die. I am at L-3, so no claim from me yet.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:28 am

Post by danakillsu »

EBWOP:
That we should lynch him.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:55 am

Post by danakillsu »

How have I been arrogant about my role, specifically? Show me THAT.
I am Pit, Watcher. I do have a PR, yes, but arrogant, no.
My first appearance was Kid Icarus 1987.
My predecessor was not smart and targetted Fate and got nothing.
I targetted mongoose (who DIDN'T have a smash ball) and got nothing.
This imo makes mongoose even more likely scum, since scum would be less likely to be targetted and more likely to target others. This is not the sole basis of my voting for him, though. (Of course)
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:57 am

Post by danakillsu »

Let's take a look back at that wagon and see how quickly the scum jumped on once they saw the possibility of a lynch. mongoose was right in the middle of them. And MPR was at the end. I think we had the right wagons before the wagon on me.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:45 am

Post by danakillsu »

@Pika
Just try to fit Pit into Villains or Traitors.
Unvote now, or you're losing my Townvote.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:45 am

Post by danakillsu »

OR fit Watcher into a Villain or Traitor's role.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by danakillsu »

mongoose wrote:Why would the mafia target me. They think with a little pushing they can get me lynched, why would they waste a night kill? or even another role. Also, iirc, gollum was a watcher for the villain mafia, so why wouldn't there be one for the traitor mafia. And honestly, can you list 4 characters that would be traitors? hardly.

Just because you watched me and no one came, that doesnt mean I am mafia. WHo would want to come. Only the cop, who is obviously NOT voting for me now, and may not may not have inspected me.
I already did name 4. Luigi, Diddy, Falco, Toon Link, and even Marth are possibilities, since they are all overshadowed by someone to a degree. Oh, yeah, and maybe Meta Knight. I have a roleclame that fits with my nameclaim. My nameclaim does not fit with either of the mafia groups. Therefore I am not mafia. That was hard. :roll:
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Untownvote: Pikachu
Townvote: Furry

@ Pikachu
If you think I'm a Mafia Watcher, then name one rolename that could fit well with watcher that could also be on the mafia scumgroups. This:
PIT WAS SAD CAUSE HE GOT LEFT OUT OF THE FIRST TWO GAMES AND THEY HAVEN'T MADE A KID ICARUS SEQUEL YET SO HE DECIDED TO TAKE REVENGE
Doesn't make any sense. Why would he act out now that he was put in a game, just because he wasn't put in a game before? And not getting a sequel obviously has nothing to do with the Traitor idea. So even if you think I'm mafia, you'd be stupid to think I'm actually Pit. He's an ANGEL for cripe's sake!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by danakillsu »

what? who cares? Palutena is good. So if he's blindly following her will.........he's .......what?
I'll give you three guesses.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I'm a he. Your Traitor idea is horrible. The Traitors obviously are overshadowed by someone already connected to them, not just random other people. A 9-year-old could see through that one.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:53 am

Post by danakillsu »

Yes he did, manho. I know that he did. I have come to the conclusion that no one here is going to listen to reason because they want me lynched. I have explained how MY claim, specifically, COULDN'T be a fakeclaim entirely, because I really am a Watcher, which has been accepted, and there's no character that could be mafia and a watcher. This does not mean I think the game could be broken just by claims, but MY claim shows I am town. But all I get is "But scum have fakeclaims". Wow. Just wow. Some people just want me lynched period, so I'm not going to bother to post again until some people unvote.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by danakillsu »

lol, guys. I got a win for this? I wasn't allowed to do ANYTHING in this game, because the main mistake that town made was not realizing that my claim could not be fake. Oh well...
I get a win on my record for this. :)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”