Aim: DumbledoreCharlie
And open the inter-game OMGUS tunnel.
Friend wrote: Aim: Andrius

He's lurking.
I was on V/LA. :P
Ani wrote: Aim: Abdrius

For being alphabeticaly before me.
And I love being #1 on the player list. <3
vezok wrote: So the scum are cult like. The only two scums in the game are the two brothers. They get to recruit a player every night. I don't know what else happens if they do this or what is the drawback. I just assume the two brothers are the bad guys. There could be more. The cult like mechanic is there though.
No shit Sherlock! (Read the rules. :lol:)

Seraphim left? Andy is a sad panda. :(
vezok wrote: I have a role. I got to this conclusion by the abilities of my role.
I can claim if I need.
1) O RLY?!?
2) Shut your trap. You're either faking a PR b/c you're bored shitless or you're a PR messing around with WIFOM. Be quiet plzkthx.
3) :roll:
Chrono wrote: So I'm frustrating too am I?
You need to improve your play, especially as scum. When we were scumbuddies you got yourself expelled and left me to fend for myself for 3 days. Wasn't easy.

What is this? RC is lurking? WHAT?!?
FURCOLOW wrote: holster
you all want me to claim yet?
WTF ARE YOU DOING. NO CLAIMING. GEEZ. DID YOU LEARN ANYTHING FROM HARRY POTTER MAFIA?!?!?
Gurgi wrote: It's a Sunday night dude. You're just a paranoid looking for a wagon to quickly cover for calls of your non-contribution.
I wholeheartedly agree with Gurgi.
Nice to meet you Gurgi.
Yosarin2 wrote: Interesting, vezo.

Do you know if they would have been able to recruit night zero? Is it a "cult recruiter" type mechanic, where we should be trying to lynch the original scum first, or should we be looking for a plausible recruit to lynch?
My Initial analysis of the situation is as follows:
--We have one scumgroup with 2 recruiters (the bros).
They probably switch nights for recruiting, as 2 recruiters each night means 6 scum by D3.
--We have two scumgroups (headed by each brother). One recruiter each. N0 recruits to bolster their numbers. There's probably about 2-3 scum in each team.
Moving along...
vezok wrote: Reaper is either not scum or one of the brothers.
Explain how the hell you know crap like this please. :roll:

Hello, my name is ReaperCharlie and I make these useless posts (one more...) because I don't want to actually contribute much to this game.
Player List wrote: Mobsters still in the building:
Andrius - Town
animorpherv1
Chronopie - :?
dramonic - Gut Scum-Read
Erg0 - Gut Scum-Read
Furcolow - Gut Town-Read :roll:
gandalf5166 - POST MORE
inHimshallibe - You too
Lord Gurgi
ooba
Porochaz Gut Scum-Read
ReaperCharlie - Town Read :roll:
Seraphim
Me=Weird - Town Read
TheLonging
vezokpiraka - Town Read :roll:
xvart
Yosarian2
zwetschenwasser
If no read is listed next to your name, I haven't gotten a good read off you yet.
And yes, this game's only gone on for a day or so, but I'm fairly certain of the reads I do have.
Holster
Aim: Dramonic
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #159 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:I'm sorry, but if playing bad is posting content and getting the game on track, then Andrius is horribl./
Your spelling is horribl./
More useless content, RC?
This is like another game we played together. I know you're town. So stop being a jackass and help or lurk and DO NOT POST. Jeez you're useless.

And Ginny, I'm at college now so my activity rate will slump. But I post content when I'm here, so. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #162 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Andrius »

@ Furc:
Seraphim is /out. Me=Weird is /in.
If the 2 paragraphs were to me, I don't want you lynched, and please don't softclaim unless you need to. Think of Padfoot.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #166 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Andrius »

Thanks M=W, but I feel like your catch-up post leaves something to be desired. Namely:
Any other scumreads? There are definitely more than one scum and coming in focusing solely on Friend (and talking bad about vezok and furc) isn't what I was hoping for. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #188 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Andrius »

Angry_Friend is rather perplexing. :S

Oh. :lol: So I was going to delete all the names of people I didn't have a substantial read on, and then I changed my mind. Sorry about that. I don't read you either way ATM.

Furc: I assume you have a name?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #213 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Andrius »

Furc wrote: can people quit speculating on why andrius didn't put them on his list?
it means he doesn't have a read, if anything
don't like being ignored, faraday?
Faraday, you know that we're buds. I wouldn't forget you on purpose. But like I said re: omissions, you're null ATM.

Friend and Furc are going insane. They need to calm the hell down and lynch scum. Perhaps I'll organize a voting bloc later?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #425 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Andrius »

My catch-up post is incoming. From page 9 to 17.

Really liking Yosarin2, unless zwet flips scum. Then I'll reconsider. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #426 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Andrius »

You guys have been busy.
Here we learn that Chronopie cannot be scum with Furcolow.
I'm also leaning that gandalf and Furcolow cannot be scumbuddies. Furcolow is in semi-danger ATM, and I cannot see him bussing his buddies like this at all.

However, it seems that Furcolow is willing to make a case on anyone (and everyone, myself included) as long as he's not the lynch candidate.

Also, I'm not sure if gandalf is trying to act like Fate/Socio but This post was just baaad as hell.

Furc and RC should both join the "Shut Up and Vote in a Bloc" group.

Oh look everyone, I'm posting because I want attention! See the above line, RC.

This is where I question Furc's alignment. Hey Furc, I'm not sure if you noticed, but everyone's Role PM has a NAME.

Gandalf, shut up please. You're not playing to your win condition. The point is to look like you're town, not some town asshat who doesn't even care.

WIFOM. Would scum actually waste time trying to push a lynch on you when a bunch of pissed-off townies could do it? Chronopie_scum would have voted you by now, but. ;)

RC, STFU.

Oh look, Dram posted.
AtE? Check.
Not posting content? Check.
Relying on meta to vote/unvote? Check.
Lamenting over a VT claim? WTF?
Bunch of town reads with a lack of scumreads? Check.
Scum over here guys!

This is dramonic setting himself up against the gandalf lynch, so he could distance himself from a townie lynch. And he doesn't even have reasoning as to WHY gandalf is town. He just says gandalf is and sits back.

InHim, can we be friends? More votes on dramonic please.

Hate to say it, but I agree with Chrono here.

TheLonging, I'll give you townie points and brownie points if you vote dramonic with me. :) Do it for a Ex-[REDACTED]-[REDACTED].

Hey guys, another scum!
Gurgi wrote: I remember someone said hi to me, I hope you can understand my disinterest in rereading the last ten pages to find your name. Hi.
That would be me. :igmeou:

Ooba, where am I and RC? How about Furcolow?

Hi everyone, my name is vezokpiraka and I'm useless to the town.

</3 Get back on the Dram wagon, inHim.

I thought you'd never ask. But I'm organizing it, because I'm actually being useful to this town, unlike you. :P

No, RC is town. I haven't decided if I want you in yet...

Ubertown alliances are alliances that win games. Namely Wisborg Asylum. And I'm only allowing town reads in, so. :P

Friend wrote: So I was thinking, if there was N0 recruiting, is it too WIFOM-y to suggest that scum would recruit a better/more well-known player like Yos2 or LG or Prozac?
WIFOM.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #428 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Andrius »

Sorry for the triple post, but I have to know:

Would you guys prefer me to just quote lots of stuff, or do the URL link like I did in 426?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #433 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Andrius »

Poro wrote: @Andrius. If you link it, I wont read it. Id prefer you to quote.
That's fine, because I didn't hav anything for you in 426 anyway. :P

@ Ani: Keep buddying to me. It'll make you seem more town. :roll:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #438 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Andrius »

Porochaz wrote:53 posts, lots of "he's scum", "he's town", no reasoning as to why. That IS scummy. You are actively not helping the town, yet you are still trying to direct opinion without actually giving reasons why.
This refers to who? Ani? Certainly not me. My postcount is about to hit the double-digit mark, IIRC.

Vezok, dram is scum. You're town. Do the right thing: vote and shut up.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #446 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Andrius »

Thanks TheLonging. :D

RC is town partly because of meta, partly because he doesn't seem to care. I get RC, if you know what I mean. After an epiphany in an [On-Going Game] I understand him much better. This whole lurking and not actively pursuing some sort of agenda is a towntell. While he isn't as useful as I'd like him to be, he's town.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #449 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:36 am

Post by Andrius »

vezokpiraka wrote:I sure hope he is tow because if I can't get the scum quickie now I will get mad.
You aren't making any sense.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #452 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:44 am

Post by Andrius »

RC wrote: Oh, so my 14 posts (out of 18 pages) qualifies me for the same category as Furcolow, clocking in at a whopping 71 posts?

Good to know.
You've been no more useful than he. :P

Ok, I agree with the WIFOM, but I'm not about to advocate the lynchings of Yosarin2, Gurgi, Faraday, etc. just because they're good players, whatnot.

RC, watch your back. I told you that I'd come into our next game together with a vengeance.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #487 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Andrius »

RC wrote: Why not? By what I've just shown, that you said you AGREED WITH, I showed that the likelihood that they are scum is GREATER than the likelihood that others are scum, due to the likelihood that they'd been RECRUITED is higher.

Does this make sense? Confirm or deny.
It makes sense ONLY IF THEY HAD N0 RECRUITING. Since we don't know, I don't want to waagon them just yet.
Yosarin2 wrote: I think it's much more likely that you suddenly "thought" of that argument as a way to discredit me. And, if you are scum, it would be a perfect way to do it; you get to discredit my arguments and plant suspicious on me for later use, and you don't even have worry about being proven wrong because the town isn't going to actually be looking to lynch plasuable recruits for several days.
If true, this is Poisoning the Well. Logical fallacy.
Friend wrote: He got a new avatar, replacing the old cute-kitten one. He got a new attitude towards every game - "Trust your gut." He realized that whenever he made cases, they were incorrect, so he stopped. But! People began calling him scummy.
I was actually wondering what happened... Anyway. I'm leaning town on Friend too. Not a strong read, but I'm leaning town now.

My vote shall stay on Dramonic for now. Anything else for me?

Zwet, your last post comes across as a "I'm a heartless bastard" deal. XD
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #488 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Andrius »

EBWOP: Not Yosarin's post, the post Friend made that Yos replied to.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #491 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Andrius »

Porochaz wrote:This game is really painful.
No its not. I've found scum. :D Vote them and we move on with our lives.

Or we can sit around and watch gandalf, Furc, Friend, Zwet run around with their heads cut off and RC sits back and goes LOLOLOLOL.
So yeah. I'm down for lynching scum.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #534 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Andrius »

As a general missive to everyone (namely vets of Harry Potter Mafia) I'm doing alot better with the catch-up style posting than trying to be active 100% (spamming, as Furc called it) so that's what I'll do. Since some people have complained (O RLY?!?) about the number of posts I'll try and do my part to not spam it up.

I also agree with Yos' 532, as RC's post and/or posting history ITT is NOWHERE near helpful to the town, besides him wanting to for an alliance that I'm already working on. :roll:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #607 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

@ My Ex-[REDACTED]-Buddy: Be more subtle next time. :roll: Unless you're just bluffing.
ooba wrote: - Andruis you have to post more or take more stances before I can slot you on the list. I'm confused about furclow because like Yos it started with a town read then went to "Oh is he scum?" when he started saying he was lying and stuff .. HP mafia still plays on my mind though ..
Stances on what, praytell? I've been thorough with my reads on players, both scum and town. HP Mafia still plays on my mind, and has already influenced this game in ways you don't know yet. :twisted:
ooba wrote: - Andruis is town for not fueling the fight. zwet chooses a different corner. 515 also reinforces my vibe that RC is cheerleading a Town-Town fight. (Well from his PoV if there are two scum teams, I guess he's cheerleading a non-his-team-member x2 fight)
RC is just being *mainly* useless. He's most likely town. I don't need to point out his meta in the hopes that you'll see he's not being actively scummy... or actively anything. lol
ooba wrote: Unvote. Vote: RC
Wrong person. How about dramonic? He's scummy as me claiming Thor in Greek Mythology.
gandalf wrote: Links. Quote stripes = me shooting you in the face.
Thanks, but the majority of the others would prefer quotes. I
might
do both if I can, but no promises.

Furcolow, we know Chronopie isn't an angel. Now please, consider voting dramonic. You're wasting your time on a Chrono lynch. He's harmless ATM. I'm fairly certain in my town read on him (and you), so this is pointless.

RC, VOTE DRAMONIC OR STOP POSTING. PLZKTHX. You talking to Flay is not good-posting.

ANI. WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??! Put your vote back on dramonic.

Finally, my new list of reads:
Flay's Player-List: wrote:
Mobsters still in the building:
  1. Andrius
  2. animorpherv1 - Not too sure. Leaning town. Seems sincere.
  3. Chronopie - Leaning town. Probably lurker-town. Don't assume he's lurker_scum b/c of his lurking.
  4. dramonic - Scum. More votes please.
  5. Erg0 - Gut scum-read. Don't have a logical basis, I just get that
    feeling
  6. Faraday - Not too sure.
  7. Friend - New playstyle throws me off a bit. Not leaning one way or another ATM, but I'd lump him into my voting bloc if he isn't Vig'd/lynched.
  8. Furcolow - Town.
  9. gandalf5166 - Town, but less sure than Furcolow.
  10. inHimshallibe - I have no read. Will ISO.
  11. Lord Gurgi - No read here either. RC makes a good argument, but not enough to insta-scummify him.
  12. ooba - Leaning town. I'll be watching Athena though.
  13. Porochaz - Tough one here. Its like right as I was going to gut scum-read you, you started playing better, and threw me a curveball. I'll be watching.
  14. ReaperCharlie - Town. D'oh. Isn't ominous or trying to further any sort of agenda at all. Not even trying to lynch scum. He is town though.
  15. Seraphim
    Me=Weird - Leaning town read due to Seraphim. Not too sure about M=W though.
  16. TheLonging - Leaning town.
  17. vezokpiraka - Lazy-ass town.
  18. xvart - Scum.
  19. Yosarian2 - Same as Lord Gurgi.
  20. zwetschenwasser - Leaning town... not too sure though. :/ Just because you're a Husky now doesn't mean I'll insta-invite you into any voting bloc/alliance.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #608 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oops. Missed this in his 4 posts. lol
xvart wrote:
Andrius, 426 wrote:Hey guys, another scum!
How so?
1) You're hitting some obvious VI[?] town players for a lynch. Namely Furc and gandalf.
2) You are supporting RC in his quest to be useless.
3) You have like, no outstanding scum reads. You're obviously hitting some of the more obvious scummy players, but there is no way in hell they're all scum, let alone one of them. :roll:

Also, you're posted 5 times. I also don't like how you only target the same people every time: the easy lynches and Faraday.

Calling Erg0 as potential scum-buddy #1 if you flip scum, BTW. Faraday as a distant possibility.

(And yes, there is a bit of gut involved here, but there is logic behind this suspicion, whereas my scum-read on Erg0 is pure gut ATM.)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #619 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:13 am

Post by Andrius »

xvart wrote: 1. Well considering the people you refer to as VIs are spamming the thread and behaving suspiciously, I don't really see the problem here.
2. You can't seriously be trying to use this as justification of me being scum. A one sentence joke? Can you? And why didn't you comment on my similar comment about zwet?
3. I think I made it clear that my most obvious scum reads were Friend and gandalf. How many scum reads does someone need to announce to be town?
4. This is actually my fifth post, and if you're asking me to apologize for not spamming the thread you better think again. Five posts in four and half days would typically be sufficient, and considering the amount of spam, nonsense, and increasing page length every time I log on I don't see the problem here, either.

To sum up, your case on me is mostly nonsense, and is mildly scummy since justification two and your afterthought are severely reaching.
1. Except their play is still town-leaning. "Spamming the thread" isn't reason to attack them heavliy. I was a Mason and spammed the HP game. XD "Being suspicious" does deserve attention, however their play is still town for the most part.
2. I'm serious. While its not something I build a case off of, townies are supposed to HELP the town, and encouraging RC to act out gets him NOWHERE. :igmeou: And I succeeded in halting the joking, nonchalant [right word?] behaviour, so it was a win in my book.
3. More than 2. Because there's most likely more than 2 scum in this game. And there will be more, so.
4. I'm not asking for an apology. That'd be dumb.

In 611 vezok grows a brain. Yay!

No game is complete without RC voting me, so here we go:
RC wrote: Hmmm... in case you didn't remember, here is my only 'argument' against Lord Gurgi. And if you would have actually read what I wrote, I was sheeping another player. Blatantly.
You either forgot or purposefully left out your argument towards Yosarin and Gurgi being the most likely targets of N0 recruiting. I'd find it but I have to run off to class soonish. That's what shook my foundations, so to speak.
RC wrote: Why is that a 'good argument' by any stretch? Is that the only thing anyone has said about him in *checks* TWENTY FIVE PAGES? That was on page 5, TWENTY PAGES AGO.
I didn't even remember this post when I wrote mine. I just remembered the N0 targeting case as presented above.
RC wrote: How do you know I'm town? Are you that sure? Haven't you read others posts about me?
I know because its gut and your playstyle both in meta and in this game suggest a town alignment. I read other posts about you, yes, but my read on you is strong.
RC wrote: Not trying to further an agenda? I'm trying to get Yos2 lynched, which is apparently wildly unpopular, because of "oooh, Reaper's argument is WIFOM". Also, I'm pondering starting a bloody alliance. If that's not trying to further an agenda then I don't know what is. And how is NOT trying to lynch scum a town tell? Are you sure your read on me isn't backwards?
[/throwing a wrench into Andrius' sanity]
Up until the 20's (page-wise) you sat around and did NOTHING helpful to the town. ISO yourself. You were useless. Yeah, you wagon'd Yos2, but that's about it. There's no scum motivation behind it- just like I saw your play in an ON-GOING GAME and ruled you town. Remember that? Yep.
You're town. Moving along.
RC wrote: Out of all anyone's said in the last 25 pages, the only thing you have to say about him is a non-commital half-sheep of what I said about ANOTHER PLAYER? (that being 20 pages ago??). It's almost like you're TRYING to give worthless reads, and hinge half of your reads off of something somebody else says, so as not to take any responsibility for your own reads on scummy people
Do you honestly do this to tunnel me in every game? See the above comment on Yos2 and the N0 recruiting. :roll:

@ inHim: How the is that a slip?

RC, Either I'm heading the alliance or I'm IN the alliance.
I'd also suggest gandalf and vezok for the alliance. That's pretty much all my VI_town reads ATM. :D

Later guys; off to class.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #622 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Andrius »

I agree with ooba: Ythan's poststyle is not helpful at all in a fast-paced high post-volume game.

Ok... well, I'll just play and you can continue to judge me accordingly. XD
Naw, I'm not a recruiter, and I'm not anti-town.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #627 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Andrius »

Ginny, that's because he (Gurgi) knows I'm town enough to not vote me (and not let the brainless VIs mob me on RC's orders), unlike you brainless VIs who are following RC. :roll:

ANYWAY.

I feel like the only person who is actually voting me is RC. I feel like Furc is going to follow any wagon at all, and inHim is on RC's coat-tails... which is scummy.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #631 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Andrius »

TheLonging wrote:Where is Andrius scum?
I'm not, that's the point. :roll:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #634 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Andrius »

@ Ginny:
That's what I do as Andy-isn't-in-school-and-has-loads-of-free-time mode.

I actually play *better* like this, since I'm NOT spamming the thread with pointless comments like "off to the bat-cave" "where is MPR?" "people need to post" etc.
Blindly pushing lynches is NOT town. Hence I'm not doing it. You and your VI_buddies are though, but I know better than to try and lynch all of you VIs.

You can't know what I do as un-confirmed town. I was confirmed town in that game, and I play much differently as confirmed town, because no matter what I say, no matter how much spam/scummy crap I say I won't be lynched. My latest error, in Newbie 981, was to assume that I was confirmed town because I was a claimed Cop without counter-claims.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #636 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Andrius »

OH.
Why the hell did I think you were Ginny? >_> Confusing you with FakeGod. (Its not that hard, you both kinda' failed at that game. :P)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #641 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Andrius »

Furcolow wrote:i don't feel like i played poorly that game at all. why are you getting personal with this? Are you trying to get the mod to force replace me by insulting me? that is a good strategy to use as scum when you are getting voted by someone. good job.
Ummmm, no. I'm not at all threatened by anyone who is currently voting me.
Though RC does get on my nerves all the time :igmeou:
I apologize if you took anything too personal. (I'm not like RC or Socio who just blatantly yells at you (or Fate who screams until he is replaced)).

@ Poro: :lol: I won't.

Sorry, I'll try to stop the off-topic banter.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #643 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

Porochaz wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Alliance time.

Me, Friend, furcolow, zwet, ani, and inHim.

Applications are being accepted.
Take zwet out and this is exactly what Im seeing and Im now trying to work out which ones of you are scum and which ones of you are VI's.
Friend and inHim is probably the scum in the group, if I were forced to pick from only it. Me, gandalf, and vezok should be allowed to join too.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #652 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

Friend: Yeah, but RC was still a dick in W:WA. :P And alliances are not always pro-town. Read HP Mafia. :twisted: That started Andy's Vengeance List O' Hate.

Poro: The list is good, but RC is still town. :igmeou:
Ron wrote: He is better at that as town than he is as scum, apparently, because I see right through his little ploy now.
I am loads better as town than otherwise. Just see some of my latest scum-games. :roll:
Ron wrote: porochaz/andrius with porochaz as recruiter
yosarian2/chronopie with chronopie as recruiter
i am also suspicious of the possibility of xvart being scum
Doubtful to #1, lol @ #2, Yes to #3. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #671 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Andrius »

Guys, Chronopoie just had post #666. I now lean scum on him.
But seriously, Chrono, you should think for yourself sometimes. Your playstyle is to just vote whoever, and its not helpful at all. Leaning scum ATM...

The tr;dr response to xvart's post is this:
xvart wrote: One final question: if you seriously thought you found scum with me and weren't simply throwing out random scum reads you thought you could later justify if questioned about it, why didn't you follow up on it? Why didn't you ask me any questions? Why didn't you make a bigger deal out of it?
Because dramonic continues to exist, and I'm *trying* to organize the mass of town players into something cohesive that can actually be used to lynch scum.

I'll post more thoroughly some other time when I don't have loads of HW to do. >_>
RC wrote: It's been working before. He's always scum.
Werewolf Wosborg Asylum, Harry Potter Mafia... pretty much. Lynch wagon is Go!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #744 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Andrius »

The following quotes are all xvart's:
Then, about four hours later, you accuse Furcolow of being scummy and about seven hours later you say Friend is the likely scum in the alliance. What happened to them leaning town?
Furc was being scummy, but is still town. You can have a really scummy mason, but he's still town.
If you remember, RC gave a list of people in the alliance, and someone picked the scum out of it. I narrowed my gaze and said IF there were scum in the alliance, it would be Friend, as he's my weakest town read.
Thanks for the misrep. You made it seem like it was some big thing of 'oh Andy's scum and can't keep steady reads' but it was really you not providing the proper grounds.
Again, why do you not comment on my post saying zwet's post was my second favorite (for non game related content)?
Because zwet was actually posting content, while RC was being a jackass.
but strangely enough, some players have different playstyles.
I can't help but feel as though you're trying to put me down...
4. So you don't have a follow up comment on the fact that I have posted just slightly over the average of one post per day? Do you accuse everyone in all your games that don't post more than an average of once per day? Is this really a reliable scumtell? Especially coming from someone who seems to understand that there is a difference between people who are busy and people who are not busy outside of MS.
Do I need to have a follow-up? I looked you up and you actually posted somewhat steadily. Your posts just get lost in the faced-paced moving game, so.
I don't accuse everyone of massive lurkage.
One final question: if you seriously thought you found scum with me and weren't simply throwing out random scum reads you thought you could later justify if questioned about it, why didn't you follow up on it? Why didn't you ask me any questions? Why didn't you make a bigger deal out of it?
I'm not throwing around scum-reads, and I still find you as scum. BUT dramonic is also scum and a much easier lynch to accomplish so I have focused me energies there. If we could double-lynch then I'd be on you or another scumread also, but dramonic needs to die.
but Andrius' fake scummy case building is much more likely to come from scum independent of anything else and is much more scummy than all the little scummy things that Friend continues to do.
Translation: I think I can push a mislynch on Andy because he had one semi-bad case on me, and with help from the massive amounts of VI's and The Jackass it can go through! :twisted:

QFT, the first line

734 is bad.
736 is good.

Thank you Chrono :roll:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #749 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Andrius »

dramonic wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Dram's lurking worries me like mad. Unvote; aim: dramonic
Dram currently has fairly limited access because he's at his cottage.
Also about your later post, once again I dont think Furc is scum, because he plays like that as town from my memories. Unless he plays the same as scum (frankly I haven't checked), then he must not be lynched.

Amazing how I can come up with multiple reasons to not be posting!
Yet you continue to moderate your two games, and post in Reck's large theme game...
I don't think its lack of access, more like lack of commitment.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #750 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Andrius »

^Which can be fixed: we're willing to lynch you, so. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #772 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Andrius »

dramonic wrote:Actually I am modding 3!

I have access from the laptops I borrow from my siblings. Unfortunately, natural thinking leads me to read the games I'm already up to date in and respond there.

Also that game moves undeniably fast, so yeah.

I'll be up to date before TOO long. Of course dying here and there would help, but I'd rather live here. Lynch someone else.
Fact: We can't force dramonic to play the game.
Fact: Dramonic is not really playing the game.
Fact: Dramonic is not helping the town.
IIRC: Dramonic has no scum-reads. (WTF?)

I do agree with Faraday though, I was wondering why Looker was in this game. :neutral:

HEY CHRONO. VOTE DRAMONIC. YOUR VOTE IS IN THE WRONG PLACE. YOU ARE BEING STUPID. YOUR EX-SCUMBUDDY COMPELS YOU.

Dramonic is scum. More votes please.
And a claim, dramonic, would be nice.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #774 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Andrius »

Chronopie wrote:Last time I had a scummy read on Dram, [redacted - Ongoing], so
Pistol Whip: Dram
(Really, Really Big HoS that's not quite a vote)
NOT GOOD ENOUGH. DON'T MAKE ME LOG OUT OF MY HYDRA AND BACK IN AS ANDY JUST TO BERATE YOU ON NOT VOTING DRAMONIC.
VEZOK IS NOT THE LYNCH FOR TODAY. COME ON NOW.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #776 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:If dramonic flips town and/or I die tonight, feel free to swing away at those guys I listed earlier (Faraday, ooba, Andrius).
I agree with the ooba. He's been dodgy as of late. Faraday's been V/LA, gets benefit of the doubt.
Andy's town.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #777 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Andrius »

And RC isn't going to die tonight. Why would the scum waste time killing a troll?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #780 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

Dramonic is now at L-1.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #784 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

Fact: Gandalf will be back. "A wizard is never late" after all. He'll arrive precisely when he means to. :mrgreen:
Opinion: Friend is still Meh to me. :/ Recent events aren't making him look any better.
Fact: Dramonic wagon is amazing.
Fact: I don't know enough about Chrono's town play to make any sort of meta-read on him ATM.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #787 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

We see you posting elsewhere, dramonic. :twisted: Come on out and play.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #790 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:References with regards to dramonic:

Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum
Harry Potter Mafia

(both Large Theme games)
Don't forget POWERFUL WIZARD MAFIA. XD

On a related note, I've never been scum in a Large Theme Game. References available on request. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #792 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:That's not related. That's WIFOM! :P

check your PMs btw.
No its not WIFOM, I have records of all my games, and I am town here, so.

Done deal, but you shouldn't mention that in-thread,
1) Outside of the game communications
2) Its supposed to be secret anyway, so.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #794 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Wait you mean selling drugs in-game is supposed to be secret? wtf?

Dang, I suck at this. Modkill me if you must, Flay. :(
Please don't modkill him, he's town. :( Modkill some scum, Flay. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #795 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

Mr. Flay wrote:Nah, rule 10 says I can kill all of you for posting your role PMs. I just get 7 *free* kills on top of any modkills.... :shifty:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #796 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Andrius »

OH SHIT.
That shouldn't break the rules because it wasn't mod communication... right? :shifty:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #798 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

Would it be too much to ask of you to claim,dramonic?
Or should we take your last post as a refusal to claim?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #800 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by Andrius »

What RC said.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #806 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Andrius »

vezokpiraka wrote:So what happens now?
You said we are lynching dramonic.
Now you changed your mind?
I still think dram is sum so knock yourself out.
No, we are lyning Dramonic. That hasn't changed.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #842 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Andrius »

gandalf5166 wrote:That said........ Why hasn't dram been hammered yet? He refused to claim. That's practically begging for a lynch.
QFT.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #844 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
TheLonging wrote:M=W is not that town RC
hence the :neutral: .

also... POST MORE, YOU.
Play nice with me Ex-Mason Buddy.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #852 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

Friend wrote:I feel like one of Andrius/dramonic is probably definitely scum.

LG coming in and complaining about everyone is more annoying than scummy, but it's certainly annoying. He's like a tired old man saying "you kids are posting too much, I can't keep up anymore." Seriously, if you can't take the heat, stay out the kitchen.
Dramonic is scum.
I've been saying it ALL DAY pretty much.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #854 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Andrius »

TheLonging wrote:I am voicing an unpopular opinion. Because I honestly believe Andrius is scum
Say what?
Hypocritical much?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #869 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

TheLonging, I TOLD YOU NOT TO SOFTCLAIM. HERE:
Andy wrote: @ My Ex-[REDACTED]-Buddy: Be more subtle next time. :roll: Unless you're just bluffing.
I'm not sure
what
you're crumbing, but if you want I'll consider hopping wagons for my Ex-
MASON
-Buddy.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #874 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Andrius, do you drink your coffee black? This is a sirious question.
NOT THAT AGAIN.

STFU FURCOLOW. YOU'RE NOT HELPING.

:CRY:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #878 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Andrius »

dramonic wrote:
Andrius wrote:TheLonging, I TOLD YOU NOT TO SOFTCLAIM. HERE:
Andy wrote: @ My Ex-[REDACTED]-Buddy: Be more subtle next time. :roll: Unless you're just bluffing.
I'm not sure
what
you're crumbing, but if you want I'll consider hopping wagons for my Ex-
MASON
-Buddy.
Behind dram inquires as to if that is supposed to be a claim.
Nope. Not a claim.
TheLonging and I were Masons in Quirkytown, so we have a bond. :cool:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #883 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

Mr. Flay wrote:
Sample Power RoleYou're
Bastiano
, Don of the powerful Calagesi
'ndrina
. You rule the (admittedly small) underworld of the town of Cerenzia with an iron fist, and until recently no one even suspected of you of being involved with the mob. Now the uppity town has started to cause problems, and it's time for you and your boys to take action!

Win Condition:
You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Powers:
  • Vote
    (active, day, via thread)
    :
    During the Day, you may vote for any one player at any time; I prefer if you use the flavor phrase
    Aim: Player
    , but the VOTE: tag works as well. UNVOTE: should become
    Holster
    , if you can remember to do so.
  • Faction Kill
    (active, night, via PM)
    :
    You are a ; as such, each Night you may order the murder of one Townsperson. Select a member of your criminal organization to perform the kill, and they will do their best to see that it is done. If you die, this ability will pass to one of your sons.
  • Investigation Immunity
    (passive, night)
    :
    You will come up as Innocent to any Cerenzia Police Department investigations, unless you conduct the Night Kill yourself that evening.
  • Kill Immunity
    (passive, night, single-use)
    :
    You also have a one-shot Night Kill Immunity through the efforts of your driver/bodyguard.
  • Faction Allies
    (special, night)
    :
    Individual members of your organization may also have additional skills to offer you; discuss them at Night in this QuickTopic.

'ndrina:
A local unit of the 'Ndrangheta criminal organization in Italy. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/'ndrina for more information.
Read the section on Kill Immunity. Lynch please.
Actually, dramonic, claim your name.
And the second part of your WinCon. What are you doing after this affair is all sorted out?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #885 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Andrius »

Mr. Flay wrote:
Sample TownieYou're
Bruno
, one of the goons of the Calagesi
'ndrina
. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), your Godfather was lynched by the town. Now you've got a chance to go open that pizzeria and be a normal citizen, if only you can get rid of the Capo's two ruthless sons. During the day, you can use the threat of your gun (vote) to discover the truth about other players. During the night you had best keep to your room and out of the way.

Win Condition:
You win when the Capo's sons and their allies are dead or neutralized, and you can go open that pizzeria like you always wanted.

Powers:
  • No Night Actions:
    You may not leave your room or converse at Night unless told otherwise (in an ordinary game, you would be considered a ).
  • Vote
    (active, day, via thread)
    :
    You may vote for any one player at any time during the Day; I prefer if you use the flavor phrase
    Aim: Player
    , but the VOTE: tag works as well. UNVOTE: should become
    Holster
    , if you can remember to do so.
My thing is, what is a bodyguard going to do after this is over? My role matches what I'll do afterwards. Who knows? Perhaps you're the bodyguard to one of the sons.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #887 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

dramonic wrote:something about working for stars.
Stars? WTF?

*a minute passes*

Oh. Like celebrities.
We should still lynch you. You're still scummy as hell for lurking and being like "lol too busy to play, going to go play my other 8 games and 3 modded games because I have no time for this one". Mmhmm. Riiiight.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #891 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

dramonic wrote:because lynching a claimed PR is obviously the way to go <<
Same for me dumbass.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #893 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yeah well, I'm not giving myself up quite yet.
But. I will not crumb or claim further unless I'm pushed to lynch further than you.
I won't let scum_dram outlive me, no sirree.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #909 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

Chronopie wrote:
Holster

Dram's town. (Or was at the start of N0)
You want to fight over this, or you just going to skate by just saying that?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #933 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Andrius »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
dramonic wrote:Dante, and I guarded Yos.
Also your request sounds dangerously modkillable, Andrius.
Time for some outguess the mod play. If you were able to guard someone N0, then it follows that the scum were allowed to kill N0. So here's my question, wouldn't someone be dead?
This.
If people were allowed to protect, people should have been allowed to kill.
Or else Dram is lying scum.
Which he is.
Can we get a lynch please?
I'm doing my best to restrain myself...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #936 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Andrius »

I was able to use my night action last night. Thanks for fishing a bit. :roll:
But I do agree with the kill/recruit thing, but wouldn't that be vastly over-powered if they just chose to recruit EVERY night?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #938 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Andrius wrote:I was able to use my night action last night. Thanks for fishing a bit. :roll:
But I do agree with the kill/recruit thing, but wouldn't that be vastly over-powered if they just chose to recruit EVERY night?
See Lost Boys Mafia (coincidentally, also by Flay)...
That's actually pretty cool. :D
But yeah. I'm not convinced of the kill/recruit thing, since there's no feasible half-way point in between recruiting and not, so. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #940 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Andrius »

xvart wrote:So your recruiting went through last night? It was actually more of a rhetorical question.

Maybe once they have an additional member they can recruit and kill; I don't know, but saying that the bodyguard claim is false because there was no night kill was a terrible justification to rally a lynch, especially if you had a night action that you were able to submit.

I think the hardest thing is going to be picking out the N0 recruits because we have no past behavior to compare with. I believe dramatic's claim of Bodyguard, but that doesn't necessarily clear him of being a N0 recruit, and I doubt that dram would be a N0 recruit based on how much attention he seems to gather in games.

We might also want to consider any claimed people to explicitly state their suspect list before each night so we can cross reference that later and see if they have a quick turnaround due to being recruited.

xvart.
I'm not a recruiter. A mason-recruiter would be AWESOME though. <3 First one I'd pick is TheLonging, then move from there.
Stop trying to get me to talk about my role. :igmeou:

I agree with the suspect list, but it should be obvious enough. Good players will maintain their reads, those who aren't will not. Simple as that.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #975 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm not full-claiming until L-1.
I won't be moved by Furcolow voting me. :roll:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #983 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

Furcolow wrote:ok, then, andrius

first, your active lurking is noted
second, i'm voting you for lying about when you would claim

vote: andrius

L-3
I'm not lurking because I'm trying to get by.
I'm not posting because I don't want to crumb/hint at/say anything more than necessary about me and my role.
This will also help me from berating certain players in this game, so.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #986 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

Siriusly, Ron?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #990 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
Andrius wrote:Siriusly, Ron?
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE
Don't be so sure.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1000 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Andrius »

Porochaz wrote:
Erg0 wrote:
Friend wrote:He's an annoying, inherently scummy VI, but I'm pretty sure he's town. His pushing for a claim should not be taken seriously. Duh.
I'm really sick of hearing this defence for furcolow. Being a VI is not a town tell.
I agree, it stopped being charming 30 pages ago. I might get annoyed with you or ani, but in the end I know that you know how to play, its what frustrates me. This guy doesn't and I cant really take that in the few games he's played he hasn't picked up the basic concepts. I feel that he's pushing on his VI status to make outlandish comments and I dont think he should be able to get away with that.
He's assuming his VI-ness guarantees him town-status.
He's playing like I play confirmed-town: spammy, loud, obnoxious.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1003 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by Andrius »

Porochaz wrote:Your first sentence is correct. Your second sentence I do not like but I dont have the stamina to bother. You may play like that but I have been in a recent game where you played fairly well (in my eyes)
Which one? :?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1005 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh.
lololjk I played bad there. I didn't even read the whole thread. XD Just Day... 2/3 and after.
Thanks for the support though.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1013 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Andrius »

Lord Gurgi wrote:So you want more people on the Dramonic wagon then you proceed to
get off the Dramonic wagon

You don't lynch Yos day one.
This. RC is a hypocrite.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1014 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

And you're doing it JUST so I claim.
Which is scummy as hell.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1026 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:24 am

Post by Andrius »

Ugh. Things aren't looking good for the town ATM.
Fine. I'll partially claim now, then fullclaim if you guys are that thick.

I am an Investigative Power Role.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1027 (isolation #75) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Andrius »

Aka, my role appears here.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1029 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Andrius »

gandalf5166 wrote:BTW, I still think dram is scum. I just think furc is far more annoying scum >.>
I AGREE.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1030 (isolation #77) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Andrius »

dammit that's the second time my tags failed. :(
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1032 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Andrius »

Chronopie wrote:Andrius, without revealing explicit details on your role, are you pushing dram because of a guilty/equivalent?
THAT IS ROLEFISHING, CHRONOPIE.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1039 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:So... let me get this straight. Andrius claimed an info role, and he's pushing a case on dram, and that isn't enough for you? ... 0_o
So why are YOU not following me, huh?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1042 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

You know what inHim? Shove a sock down your throat and see what happens.
Shit people. I'm trying NOT to fuck up this town anymore than it already has.
There's going to be a shitstorm coming to someone after I'm dead though...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1043 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

I mean, look at this shitstorm. You've got idiotic vezok going "LOLOLOL i don't help the town at all but I'll sit here and softclaim some type of helpful role and be USELESS".
Then you have dramonic. Let's assume, for one second, that he might actually be TOWN aligned. (Which he isn't.) Then we've got a Bodyguard- protective role, revealed.
You've got a whole group of players running around being scummy as shit.
I'm actually quite interested to see the Dead QT, and see how many of my reads were right BEFORE the idiots attacked. :igmeou:

SO YEAH.
If you want me to claim put another vote on me. But I am NOT threatened AT ALL by idiots going ANDY IS SCUMMY LOLOL.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1056 (isolation #82) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Andrius »

dramonic wrote:Actually, Andrius has no
incriminating
role related info on me, barring sanity issues.
better? :P
Bullshit.
Fine, I'm ready for a scum lynch. Whatever. My goal was to get a bit more out of this role than a N0 investigation, but hey. Shit
ReaperCharlie
happens and messes
fucks
up your plans. Whatever.

My RoleName is Enforcer. My name is Umberto. Each night I go "rough someone up" and discover their alignment. HOWEVER, there are "consequences" if I investigate one of the Capo's sons. I win when the sons and their associates are dead/neutralized. After that I want to be a private investigator.
And yes, in an ordinary game I'd be a
m*****-f******
Cop.

SO EAT SHIT EVERYONE WHO PRESSURED ME FOR A CLAIM. YEAH. THAT'S RIGHT. YOU OUTED THE DAMN COP D1. WTF GUYS. WAY TO SENSELESSLY WAGON ME. BUT HEY, WE JUST GO "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" AND MOVE ON YEA?

K GOOD.

NOW. OBVIOUSLY my reads aren't based only on day phase play, gut, and scumtells. So heeding what I say might benefit the town every once in awhile. :roll:

I also asked about NAR, since I wanted to be sure whether or not the recruiters get NAR before or after my investigation. He didn't give me an answer, but said I might learn from clues and whatnot in flavor as time goes by.

Now having nothing much to go on for the N0 investigation I pulled some meta references
and random.org
and got what I got. Can we lynch scum now?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1062 (isolation #83) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yos wrote: Hah. I think you know I'm town, RC. I can tell, because you haven't bothered to actually make any kind of case against me, or tried to seriously attack me. You just keep trying to smear my name to try to make my attacks against you and/or your buddy less credible.
Quoted For F***ing Truth. WOW. You said it Yos.
Yos wrote: This...dosn't make any sesne, Andrius.

If you're town, you ALREADY CLAIMED everything important about your role. Scum now know you're a power role, and an information role. If you don't want to tell the details to make scum a little more paranoid and to make it harder for scum to avoid investigations, that's fine, but "do you have rolebased information against Dram" is a perfectly reasonable question, and a yes or no to that wouldn't tell scum any more then they already know (which is that you claimed info role), but it would help the town out hugely.
It makes perfect sense. There were no kills, so a Tracker has NO useful information whatsoever. And since there aren't many other informative roles out there, it was perfectly obvious.

GODDAMMIT I HATE DRAMONIC'S PLAY. BUT FAKING A GUILTY ON HIM IS BAAAD. I STILL BELIEVE, 100% THAT HE IS SCUM, BUT FAKING A GUILTY IN CASE I'M WRONG ISN'T THE WAY TO GO. BESIDES, THERE'S NO BOUNCE-BACK FROM A FAKE GUILTY.

I pulled an innocent on a player who isn't dramonic, but I have doubts about that too. Why? Because his play is shit. Because my investigation-flavor results lead me to believe that someone else visited him after I did. Hence me asking Flay about NAR. Also, I'm led to believe that there are 2 competing scum factions out there, based on bits of flavor, etc.

Whatever. I considered faking a guilty on RC as a eat-this-you-dick, but I decided not to for the betterment of the town, in case my read on him is wrong.

Look, if we're not lynching Dramonic I'll hop to Furcolow. I agree with tossing the VT, and Furc's play is SHIT.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1063 (isolation #84) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

Andy wrote: Whatever. I considered faking a guilty on RC as a eat-this-you-dick, but I decided not to for the betterment of the town, in case my read on him is wrong.
And my "read" on him is as follows: he's either town or one of the Capo's Sons.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1066 (isolation #85) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

dramonic wrote:baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackpedal
OH SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I could have faked a guilty on you and gotten you lynched.
But no, I'm a good little Enforcer.
I'm still voting your scummy ass, so please, do us all a favor and

predit:
Yos wrote:Wait...are you a tracker, or did you get an innocent on someone? You don't actually have to answer that, but I'm officially confused.
Yos, I'm a Cop. I have an Innocent on someone else. I knocked them out and searched their room, came up as innocent. I then heard a noise coming and left the room.
Yos wrote: Oh, yeah, of course not. A pro-town info role should never do anything dumb like that.
Oh, I considered that every day. Faking guilties on dram, faking them on RC, etc.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1069 (isolation #86) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Haha, look at me, holster-aiming after I already said that it was stupid to do so... :roll:

Also: ...DON'T buy the new Linkin Park album. It is beyond terrible.
Yeah, point that gun at someone else. XD

You get my PM?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1070 (isolation #87) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

^ PM that has to do with drug-dealing. XD
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1078 (isolation #88) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Andrius »

Erg0 wrote: Is Andrius always this annoying?
Sadly, I'm usually this was as confirmed town. :(
Erg0 wrote: I assume that RC's dram vote is because he suspects the second person visiting dram was a recruiter.
I didn't investigate Dramonic, stupid. Read the thread. XD I investigated SOMEONE ELSE.

And I might just announce my investigations from now on, so that the scum don't bother RBing me when I go to investigate a townie. XD Would that help Y/N?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1085 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:You'd want to draw RB's as much as possible, so I'd say keep them guessing.

Plus, if they have any framers, they'll know exactly who to hit then.

Unless you lie about your proposed target, of course.
I'd list like 3-4 people and investigate one of them. Keep em' guessing.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1087 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

Porochaz wrote:and if your recruited tomorrow? killed tomorrow? what then?
If I'm recruited, I alrady claimed so I'll have to claim my results as usual. BTW, if I'm recruited I'll be pissed, as the only alignment I can play ATM is town. XD
Killed tomorrow? I go to the Dead QT and test all my reads.

What do you guys think about giving up my N0 investigation? I feel like it was useless, because the recruiter could just sit there and recruit people after I investigate them...
Or I could just sit there and investigate the same person every night... but that's lame. :S
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1090 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Andrius »

Porochaz wrote:Im talking about last nights investigation, if your talking about tonights one then Im sorry I misunderstood, and I dont care.
You're confusing me. XD
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1094 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Holster
Go eat some crow while you're at it, inHim. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1096 (isolation #93) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Andrius wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:
Holster
Go eat some crow while you're at it, inHim. :P
Play better.
Lighten up. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1142 (isolation #94) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by Andrius »

ooba wrote: Andrius, D0 investigation please .. I don't know why you didn't claim it so far ..
As I said before, I doubt my own results, and given the NAR situation, the N0 investigation could be near-worthless.
Faraday wrote: Okay Andrius is probably town. His early play makes some more sense in the context of his claimed role. I'm off to bed now, more tomorrow.
Mmhmm. But evidentially the mere reason I exist is enough to start a hoaky wagon on me. :igmeou:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1143 (isolation #95) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by Andrius »

The last line was meant for a certain someone.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1146 (isolation #96) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

ooba wrote:You know set-up wise, a day-cop would have made much more sense .. Avoids the NAR issue ..
Tell me about it. :igmeou:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1194 (isolation #97) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Andrius »

Furcolow wrote:i guess i should have said "but" there, though it doesn't matter. The only reason I don't believe Andrius is purely based upon speculation revolving around the fact that he hasn't been posting the way I have seen him post as a power role.
HEY HI THERE.
YOU'VE ONLY SEEN ME AS A MASON, WHERE I AM CONFIRMED TOWN.
In Newbie 981 I learned that even a non-CC'd Cop isn't confirmed town, so yeah. I'm not quite confirmed town here.

Fine. You got it.
I investigated ReaperCharlie N0, and if you want crumbs feel free to ISO me. Also, I've hinted to this in both Harry Potter Mafia and the signups for this game. He's on my vengeance list, so he's to be killed/roleblocked/investigated on sight. So yeah. I investigated a player who's pretty unreadable for me, and he's usually a dick when it comes to playing with me, so yeah.

Fact: He turned up as something along the lines of fending for himself in the current chaos, so.
Fact: I heard a noise and leave the room before I can do anything about the new knowledge.
Fact: My Role PM leads me to believe something bad would have happened had I investigated the Don's Sons.
Fact: He started the game as a town-aligned (or self-aligned?) character, or he is one of the Don's Sons.

Why do I say he could be one of the Sons? Simple. Perhaps he was made aware of the fact that I visited him last night. Perhaps he was made aware of the fact that I am a Enforcer/Cop after last night. (I did, after all, knock him out in order to search his room.)
Perhaps an ISO of RC, to see whether or not he may have known anything about my role, was hinted at.

So yeah. I didn't want to claim this in case the recruiter is going to follow me around and recruit people after I've investigated them. So I'll just have to randomly go back and check people I've already investigated every once in awhile. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1195 (isolation #98) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Andrius »

Andy wrote: Perhaps an ISO of RC, to see whether or not he may have known anything about my role, was hinted at.
Sorry, this reads terrible.

Perhaps I'll read an ISO of RC to see whether he had any hints as to my role.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1201 (isolation #99) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Andrius »

Yos wrote: Huh. I would have assumed that the Don's Sons were the recruiters. Although, remembering the cult roles in Lost Boys mafia, outguessing the mod here may be tricky.

Do you know what would happen if you investigated the don's sons? Would you die? Or are they investigative immune? Because if you would die if you investigated them, that's something we'd want to know now.
How I see it, the recruiters could either be the Sons or some other scum-member, like a Soldado who recruits on behalf of the Son.

I don't know what will happen to me if I investigate one of the Sons, but there are unspecified "consequences" if I do. I'm thinking:
  • I die :(
  • They are made aware the fact that I targeted them with some sort of ability
  • They are told my role and alignment
  • They could be Godfathers (but if they start out as one-man mafia factions then I'm completely useless until N1/N2, depending on how the NAR work)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1203 (isolation #100) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Andrius »

RC is fending for himself.
While I'd like to try a RC lynch, see if I'm Sane or not, or if he is indeed 3rd party or not, he's probably town, as we're all fending for ourselves, aren't we?

I'm going to stop myself before I jump into Mod-WIFOM territory.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1205 (isolation #101) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yosarian2 wrote:Uh...I'm really confused now, Andrius. I thought earlier in the day you said you got an innocent. What was your result, exactly, and do you know what it means? If you're unclear, you should PM the mod for clarification.
I just PM'd Flay.
I feel dumb for not asking earlier. I just assumed it meant town.
BUT the flavor of the result made it look like he couldn't have been Investigation Immune, so he's either town or 3rd party.
Or Flay is screwing with Andrius' (Super)Saintly patience. :(
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1206 (isolation #102) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Andrius »

Tagfail. :(
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1216 (isolation #103) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Andrius »

dramonic wrote:I will protect him. However keep in mind I'm an outed power roles, there's something called a roleblocker that could make Andrius die through me.
Pizza party at my place?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1228 (isolation #104) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by Andrius »

So RC is town.
Evidentially RC is fending for himself, as am I. Since I am town, he is town. So yeah. RC is town. (Barring shenanigans.)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1229 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok, I'm willing to do this. We're wasting time and outing PRs by sitting around.
Holster
Aim: Furcolow
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1232 (isolation #106) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh and RC, you're invited to the pizza party at my place with dram and I.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1238 (isolation #107) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

Meh.
Holster

I'll meet you halfway tonight.
I've got to get to bed for classes, so.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1250 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:22 am

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Hydra fail. :P

Last game I played with cults (besides an ongoing game) had two 'cops' called , which were pretty overpowered and led to town winning by a large margin. Andrius was there, a few others probably were too.
Hey, I only replaced in on D7. XD Just barely enough time to hammer FTW.

Ok, Furc is playing shit. You semi-CC me NOW? Like, pages upon pages after I claim? And then you say you're probably a Naive Cop? lol
Not to mention that you ADMITTED to claiming a PR to save your own ass. :igmeou:

:roll:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1259 (isolation #109) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Aw, how cute.

dram-scum trying to stay off the wagon if he can get others to push it through... but now that it looks like it might lose steam he's jumping on.

How quaint.
Reminds me of myself in POWERFUL WIZARD MAFIA, trying to push a case on you. XD
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1272 (isolation #110) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Andrius »

Furcolow wrote:people need to learn to be held accountable for hammering like that on a cop on day 1
People need to be held accountable so that they
do not claim three times in one day phase.

Go read The Boy Who Cried Wolf.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1276 (isolation #111) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Andrius »

Furcolow wrote:andrius is likely a cop, too, with the amount of players in this game
if he dies, lynch dramonic
if dramonic dies, andrius is not confirmed

vezokpiraka, though i hate to admit this, is likely not going to be/hasnt been recruited yet and is just a bad town player

shutup, andrius, do not pour salt on a wound asshole
Do I have to dig up what you said to me after we lost Harry Potter Mafia?
Because that was just LOW of you, and WRONG as well, so.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1279 (isolation #112) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Andrius »

Furcolow wrote:you did the same thing again this game in 1229
you proved to me this game you have learned NOTHING since then

I know I'm not a shining beacon of a mafia player, as a lighthouse to noobs on how to play properly so they're not shipwrecked, or anything, but at least I have been greatly improving my play in the past 7 months I have been playing mafia. (yes, it is 7 months, i did not start on this website)
You know what, maybe you have learned NOTHING since then.
There's this saying that goes "the more you post, the scummier you look". And it applies to all the spammy VIs here. Which is why lurking/coasting is so deadly, because you get by relatively clean.

Now I'm not saying all the VIs are scum or the lurkers/coasters are scum, but its something to consider.
Now. If its not too late,
Holster
. If it is, whatever. Too late. I'll see you in the Dead QT.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1281 (isolation #113) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Andrius »

Furcolow wrote:LOL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE SPAMMING? YOU?
ok. that's almost funny. :)

It is too late, you know it is too late, you should have thought "will my actions hurt the town?" before, not after. That is why i'm saying you have learned nothing as a player. You post a lot less, but you still make the same mistakes i've seen you make a month ago.
I spammed in HP Mafia because it was an awesome game with an awesome role and a awesome mason-buddy. And I loved that game to death.
Me spamming is not a town-tell. Read the first pages of Thrillville Mafia and you'll see me as spammy-scum.

I want you lynched, hence the vote. I feel like AtE from you is a town-tell, but whatever.
Let's do this.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1284 (isolation #114) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Andrius »

Furcolow wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:So the scum are cult like. The only two scums in the game are the two brothers. They get to recruit a player every night. I don't know what else happens if they do this or what is the drawback. I just assume the two brothers are the bad guys. There could be more. The cult like mechanic is there though.
too much information
vezokpiraka wrote:I have a role. I got to this conclusion by the abilities of my role.
I can claim if I need.
admission of guilt (he's a recruiter)
vezokpiraka wrote:Furc fucking claimed role cop?
Ad I missed it. I must be stupid.
unvote
Vote furc
day 1 hammer on a cop
SHUT UP.
If you're scum everything you say will be NULL upon death.
If you're town you're not helping us AT ALL my encouraging a mislynch of a dumb townie.
Ok?
Aim: Furcolow
Squeeze the F***ing Trigger: Andy's Gun
Bullet Shattering Brain: Furcolow

Mod scene plz.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1290 (isolation #115) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok, so there are shenanigans going on.
I did get to sucker-punch someone in the face last night. :twisted: Had fun knocking their ass out.
And again, that "noise" made me duck back down the hall before I could put any more punishment on him.

I investigated ooba last night, and didn't find anything to determine his alignment. :( Which means:
1) I was RB'd.
2) There are shenanigans with his role?

Anyway,
FoS: ooba
, I investigated you because of my read on you. It was either you or Erg0.

And although I'm glad dramonic and I got to have our pizza party, it seems I won't be around for long. :(

p.s. As per the Wiki's article on NAR, recruitment happens AFTER investigations. :igmeou: Which sucks.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1292 (isolation #116) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Andrius »

Erg0 wrote:I'm hoping that a pro-town roleblocker wouldn't have been dense enough to block you last night, so I'm thinking role shenanigans or a scum blocker. The flavour doesn't seem to fit with a block, but I'm not sure how reliable that is. Also, if I was scum with a roleblocker at my disposal then I'd probably have blocked dram and killed you, since that would likely result in dram being lynched today.

Guess I should read ooba in iso.
Pro-town RB would be dumb for that to happen.

And yeah, the flavor doesn't
look
like a RB, but then again, who knows but Flay?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1299 (isolation #117) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Andrius »

Friend wrote:RC, why are you voting ooba when Andy got a similar result on you?

Aim: ReaperCharlie
Yo, it wasn't the same result.
Pay attention.
Friend/ooba anyone?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1341 (isolation #118) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Andrius »

vezokpiraka wrote:Intresting.
I didn't die.
And Andrius didn't die.
unvote
vote andrius

Serious.
Hey dumbass, dramonic died protecting me. Some players in this game are actually
useful
, and not complete asshats.
I understand why Seraphim left. :igmeou:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:Oh. I am stupid.
unvote
You didn't have to tell us that... ;)
No shit. :roll:
Yosarian2 wrote:One other relevent question I have.

He wasn't 100% explicit, but I had the very strong impression that yesterday TheLonging was claiming to be a one-shot vig and that he announced that he was going to kill Gandalf last night (who, obv, is still alive). I'm kind of doubting that there are 3 oro-town vigs in the game (Zwet, Ooba, and TheLonging), so this would be a good time for TheLonging to clarify his claim, and say who, if anyone, he shot last night; that would help us figure out what's going on here.
Same here. But Longing replaced out, Yos.
ooba wrote:Setup spec:
- 2 Recruiters
- Investigative roles as town needs em to help against cult
+ Bunch of other roles which start out pro-town but help cult if recruited
-- Bodyguard (Can protect recruiter from vig)
-- Loose cannon (Vig can kill people who suspect recruiter; It is nerfed since it is one-shot)
I agree with this. Even I'd be an asset though, since I can hunt down the other mafia faction (B, if A recruited me). And as veok said, I'm still town-aligned.
Also, perhaps the mafia factions DON'T get a NK. Perhaps they have to recruit the loose cannons in order for them to kill, etc. Just a though. Like, the recruiters have to recruit any PRs they want on their side. So if they want a Cop, they'll come after me. If they want a loose cannon, they'd go after The Longing...
SPEAKING OF WHICH, we need to keep tabs on these Vigs. Nothing is more beneficial to the mafia than kills and recruits. I feel we (aka, vezok/me) should watch TheLonging.
Yosarian2 wrote:Looking back at Andreus's posts day 1, he did say that "something bad" would happen if he targeted the brothers. Did you ever get clarification on that? Could "not getting a result" (and the whole "getting suckerpunched" thing or whatever) be what the mod meant?
I could ask for more clarification... but I don't I'll get anything worth much.
Yos, I suckerpunched ooba, not the other way around.
I get the feeling I'd be killed/ maimed if I target a Son.
RC wrote: No because I got sucker punched too (by Andrius).
Naw, I hit you in the back of the head. XD /sneaky
Faraday wrote: I'm trying to understand the Andrius situation atm. I guess I could see him being roleblocked in the hope he's mislynched...maybe? I don't think it's that unlikely.
Call me crazy, but I feel like I'm being kept alive by the mafia factions until they don't have a better PR to convert to their side. Like, they'll come for me once they don't have a lead on a vig/blocker/doc or whatever. Until then I'm probably going to be roleblocked until the end of time... :igmeou:

Activity explosion is great. I work better this way.

predit: vezok's last post is fucking stupid, asking for my lynch if no one claims Roleblocker. WTF. You're rolefishing and, if that falls through, asks for the COP to get lynched?
I don't carae if you're a town PR. You need to die or STFU. Because its getting really annoying playing with you, and I sympathize with Seraphim's plight.

predit2: Hi Yos. You ninja'd me. And there's no 'e' in my name, so you can call me 'Andy' if its easier for you. XD
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1345 (isolation #119) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Andrius »

ooba, I'm pretty sure I've made that information abundantly clear in previous posts.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1351 (isolation #120) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Andrius »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Andrius wrote: Hey dumbass, dramonic died protecting me.
Do you actually know if that's true?
No. :(
Yos2 wrote:
Andy wrote: I get the feeling I'd be killed/ maimed if I target a Son.
Interesting.
I mean, its not like its going to be a good thing. If I don't die or am injured then they probably are just aware of me/my powers, which is kinda' useless at this point.
predit2: Hi Yos. You ninja'd me. And there's no 'e' in my name, so you can call me 'Andy' if its easier for you. XD
TO be fair, I never spell anyone's name right, heh.
No big.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1355 (isolation #121) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:I don't like it simply because in a game where the flavor dictates to Andrius that he knocks somebody out and then searches their room, the same would also be true that the mafia might just kill a guy, and search their room, learning exactly what they were capable of. Not to mention there is probably a rolecop or two floating around in the scumcults. Obviously thats not very far-fetched considering the mechanics we've experienced thus far (that the don's sons must recruit their power roles, just like in The Godfather Part II video game or some other mafia video game).

ooba: have you asked the mod if your doublevotes will show up in the vote count? If so, I am gonna need more than just a backed claim to prove that you're not scum. and that seems like something you'd ask the mod, as a smart player playing a vig/doublevoter.

singersigner: did it not occur to you that my first paragraph might hold true and ooba might still be scum, who saw both an opportunity to reinforce a fakeclaim AND draw out an unwitting counter-claim?

Remember, there were no deaths on Night 0. I wouldn't put it past Flay to give the don's sons both a RECRUIT power and a ROLECOP power (so they could know who to recruit for the next night, if they wanted). ooba could easily have been setting up a falseclaim for himself with that post about TheLonging, if he'd rolecopped any of the loose cannons on Night 0. Once zwet flipped, it would have been the perfect time to lay the claim, and reveal the breadcrumb only AFTER drawing out a counter-claim from another pro-town person.

This is all too fishy.

So I'm thinking about the possible causes that Andrius would get that result on ooba. It has to be either:
- it's a product of Andrius' role.
- it's an effect of ooba's role.
- it's an effect of a factional action (block, etc).

---

And on a different subject:
How many people believe that by Night 1, when there have been 4 chances to recruit Yos2, that he hasn't been recruited by now? Anyone?
My result on ooba doesn't come from an excess "product of my role" unless its a mod note or sanity issue (like the recruiting doesn't screw with me enough :igmeou:.

I see what you're trying to say, RC, in regards to Yosarin2 being the best player here, but
If I were scum I'd want the Loose Cannon over a good player any day.
I have meta to prove this. (Greek Mythology.) XD Also, Yos could just be a VT. I feel like pushing a wagon on Yos2 is a heavy gamble, BUT something that we shouldn't throw aside.
I actually like playing with him, tbh, as he's rational and isn't some asshat-VT or a infrequent poster.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1376 (isolation #122) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Andrius »

Yos2 wrote: I drove his wagon, and I don't apologize for it at all. He got himself lynched with incredibly anti-town play. I didn't see the thread after his final cop claim and before his hammer, but I don't think I would have unvoted even then.
I wouldn't have.
He didn't nameclaim, claim Enforcer, claim his goals after the game; it was a shit-claim. FAIL.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1409 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yosarian2 wrote:I donno. I still think Ooba's claim and breadcrumb is strong evidence he's telling the truth about his role. (Not necessarily about his alignment, of course, but even if he was recruited last night after the kill I think we still don't want to lynch him.) RC's theory that it was a safeclaim doesn't seem that likely to me, and Vez's play today (both his Ooba vote and his Andy vote before that) looks opportunistic to me; I am really wondering if Vez was recruited last night.
But why the hell would anyone recruit vezok? :?

Because no one would see it coming? Hrm.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1411 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by Andrius »

I don't understand the 2nd half of your last post, RC. :?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1413 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

He's been crumbing a PR though..
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1416 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm indecisive.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1453 (isolation #127) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Andrius »

vezokpiraka wrote:Seriously.
I am over with this site.
WTF is wrong with people that can't enjoy to fucking play a game???????
It's not like you have to analise me.
Go fuck your self FAGS>
If you're not happy, replace out.
If you're over with this site, replace out now, so we can get someone who will actually play the game with us.
Preferably sooner than later, as there are few people crazy enough to replace into 60+ page-long games (myself included), and the longer you wait the less likely we'll get a replacement.
End of story.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1464 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:So you're a mason-ish? Excuse me for fishing, but your crumbs are trying to choke me to death. I'm just trying to swallow the bread loaf before I die of suffocation.

Oh wait... thats Chrono, not Andrius?

*mlapecaf*
STOP CRUMBING. THAT IS MY JOB. :EVIL:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1466 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

Well, in that case, I'm thoroughly confused. :S

I thought that there might be a Mason Recruiter, but. Meh.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1513 (isolation #130) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Andrius »

@ ooba:

*Knock knock*
Who's there?
SUCKER PUNCH.
*KO'd*

I can see Faraday as scum. Sorry for not posting alot lately, I've been busy with LOTR Mafia. :?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1556 (isolation #131) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Andrius »

Robo wrote: Sorry. Had to say this. First few pages and I'm already tearing my hair out.
And you're not the one who shares a role with him. :igmeou: I mean, was it really THAT HARD for him to NameClaim and Claim his damn rolename? I would have been able to confirm him had he claimed ENFORCER. But NOOOOOOOOO. :igmeou:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1572 (isolation #132) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

Town RB would be dumb as rocks to block me. And Chrono, as proved in SSBMafia, is quite clever.

And ooba, I suckerpunched YOU. And according to NAR, you probably capped zwet and then got back to get beat down by
Hades
me.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1578 (isolation #133) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Andrius »

Animorpherv1 flaked from the site.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1587 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Andrius »

ooba

I think this "noise" is some generic little mod shenanigan explaining why I don't just investigate and masonize people, see?
So I doubt the noise is anything significant, unless someone is perpetually tracking me/ watching my targets...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1589 (isolation #135) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Andrius »

ooba wrote:
Andrius wrote:ooba

I think this "noise" is some generic little mod shenanigan explaining why I don't just investigate and masonize people, see?
How do you explain the innocent on RC then?
A "noise" prevented me from sticking around RC's room, IIRC.

Also, I plan on doing a little rereading; not all 60 some-odd pages, just perhaps D2, and a zwet ISO.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1591 (isolation #136) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Andrius »

@ xvart, Re: Masonize people: Well, I'd assume that, if I were a Cop who pulled an innocent, and I could convince people I was innocent, it'd be the right thing to do and all. I am NOT a Masonizer. I was just saying that the noise came and hindered me from using my newfound knowledde (N0). So he made it seem like I'd otherwise be doing something... Meh.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1594 (isolation #137) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Andrius »

@ ooba: I was probably RB'd. End of story. :(

@ Chrono: Just because I'm good (understatement) at crumbing doesn't mean I can pick up other people's. :S
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1596 (isolation #138) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Andrius »

So I had a thought; if I'm NK'd tonight, (barring any protection), there's probably only one scum-group. Because if there are 2, they'd possibly keep me around to hunt for each other? Especially if they can recruit me?

Just a thought I had while watching Chrono's avatar change colors.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1598 (isolation #139) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Andrius »

Chronopie wrote:My avatar has mesmerised you into...

lol wut?

The flavour is
two
brothers.
Each
wanting to take over the family business.

There were
kills last night, and enforcers apparently have just one bullet each...
ooba killed zwet.
1 scum NK.
So its plausible.

Yeah, but the bros can work together. See THE GODFATHER.
(Minus the fratricide against Fredo...)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1600 (isolation #140) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Andrius »

gandalf5166 wrote:I don't think either scumteam has an NK.
I've considered this.

I might present my case later on, with the reread.
Because it *might* be plausible.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1602 (isolation #141) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Andrius »

gandalf5166 wrote:The only obstacle there is that no townie would have shot dram/you. But that can be solved by a LC being recruited N0. Which makes ooba look bad. :/
Exactly.
This totally supports my theory.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1603 (isolation #142) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Andrius »

Gandalf, are you limited?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1605 (isolation #143) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Andrius »

gandalf5166 wrote:Limited? Meaning?
ooba claimed that loose guns are one-shot.
Are you similarly limited?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1607 (isolation #144) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Andrius »

gandalf5166 wrote:I am both not limited but at the same time very much limited. You might be able to guess my role. ;)
I don't get it.
But whatever.
If you are what I think you are then things are falling into place.

^Don't fix the tags. I'm trying to get across something.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1609 (isolation #145) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Andrius »

Wait, was it you or Chrono who Yos labeled as the RB? :?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1610 (isolation #146) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Andrius »

Nm it was Chrono...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1613 (isolation #147) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Andrius »

gandalf5166 wrote:Chrono. So all this rolefishing was a mistake? >.> /facepalm
Kinda'. XD
Just the last line or two.
BUT. I feel like I'm getting a hold on this setup, aka, what to expect, what to not, etc.

Ugh. And no one better suggest a massclaim. That'd help the scum pick out what they want.

Nice playing with you, Chrono. ;)
I don't see how I'm limited, other than the fact that there's a massive red target on my head. :?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1625 (isolation #148) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Your powers are weak, old man.

When I left you, I was but the learner; now
I
am the master.

My reread will come tonight. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1629 (isolation #149) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Also, Andrius. LOL.

But I need to teach you to use Photoshop :P
Yes master. :twisted:

Furcolow played his role shitty. Even AFTER I told everyone HOW to claim after dram failed in that respect.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1631 (isolation #150) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok, I'm willing to move on from ooba based on the above evidence.

BUT since I love crumbs, can someone point out ooba's crumbs?

-The Baker
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1633 (isolation #151) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yeah, that's good enough FTM.

Once my laundry is done I'm going to the library and doing rereads for this game and a couple others.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1636 (isolation #152) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

Goddamn. That's the second time I try to play catch-up in a game to find the thread LOCKED. :evil:

Reading here now...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1637 (isolation #153) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

First off, my case:

Scum do Not have a Factional NightKill

Yes, I know that the Scum Role PM says "NightKill". But it also says that the Cerenzia Police Department would be doing the investigations. Well guess what. I'm not a policeman. Perhaps Flay's being tricky. :igmeou:

So. This is how I see the setup:

Scum A Recruiter
Scum A Loose Cannon

Scum B Recruiter
Scum B Loose Cannon

x2 Enforcer
x# Loose Cannons
x# Bodyguards
x# Roleblockers/Bus Drivers/Redirectors

Now you may say "lolol u r dumb Andy. Scum always have a NK." Perhaps they don't. I think of the scum as consisting of their Recruiter and one goon/loose cannon. That way, they can Recruit and still have ONE NK, without throwing the setup into CHAOS (2 scum factions, each with a NK and a recruit would be devastating). So this solves both problems. The scum are guaranteed at least one NK.

Now, the Recruiter and his buddy get to decide who to drag into their scumgroup.
Perhaps they'd like to kill some townies. They'll recruit the Loose Cannons (singersigner, ooba, etc.) And scum would know to recruit ooba because the starting Loose Cannon would have picked up the crumb.
Perhaps they'd like a roleblocker. They can recruit one of those too. (Chrono [?]).
Perhaps they'd like to eliminate a threat to themselves, while hunting for the other scum group. They'd hit the Enforcer. (Me) And with one dead (Furc) they can control all town Cops by having lynched Furcolow and perhaps recruiting me (which they haven't done. And from the looks of things, I'll probably be dead soon anyway.)
They could always get a bodyguard to protect their Recruiter.

Now, the town has to have some power sealed away. Perhaps there's a mason group (with or without a Recruiter of their own).
We'll get a better grip on the setup after tonight, seeing how many kills happen, and if any Vigs claim them.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1638 (isolation #154) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Andrius »

Also, deadline is OCTOBER 5.
AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO RANDOMLY LYNCH SOME IDIOT.
YOU ALL WILL CONTRIBUTE, AND WE WILL LYNCH SCUM RECRUITERS.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1642 (isolation #155) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ugh. I forgot that you're in this game still. You or Erg0 tonight, probably. Going to test some gut reads. [/WIFOM]
xvart wrote: Was there a reason to think that someone might suggest a mass claim at this point? Isn't this pretty obvious?
The way we were sitting here outing PRs. Like, 4 a day. :S
xvart wrote: Andy - why are you still speculating on scum having a NK or not? The way I see it is that if the cults have to recruit loose canons to submit their NKs then there are probably a fairly large number of loose canons, which, if they all submitted their action night one could be a total disaster. Additionally, if you think this, then do you think we should ask all the loose canons to use their double vote during the day so they don't have the option of recruiting a NK?
Because gandalf brought it up.
Obviously it'd be bad, but these games are always swingy. But then the mafia would have no kills, and we can sit here and lynch at will.
I'll let the loose cannons act according to their own thoughts. Yeah, we'd be outing a shitload of loose cannons, but we'd lose alot of vigs.
xvart wrote: I'm starting to think that Andy has certainly been recruited. He seems to go out of the way to try and explain how he is town, speculates on things that make the cults less powerful and thus providing misinformation to the town.
lol Because they'd go ahead and kill dramonic while keeping me alive for recruiting? I feel like recruiting a bodyguard would be a top priority for me as scum in here. :/

I'm speculaiting. At least I'm posting, as compared to lurking like other players.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1646 (isolation #156) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by Andrius »

Read the game, Friend. :S
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1647 (isolation #157) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oddly enough, I was going to say 4 LC's as well, but who knows for sure?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1660 (isolation #158) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Andrius »

Robocopter87 wrote:/been prodded

This is a long read. I'm still only like halfway through.

If anybody has any questions that need to be answered regarding me, my slot, and , I'll get back to you if you post them.

Ugh. I can't finish reading now. Soon. Possibly tonight.
Yeah.
Q1: Deadline is within a week. I'm not asking you to get caught up, I'm asking you to read D2, which is probably the most important stuff.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1662 (isolation #159) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:27 am

Post by Andrius »

Yeah, just focus on D2.
We have a deadline and its better for you to be current than to be randomly voting at deadline.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1666 (isolation #160) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Andrius »

Flameaxe wrote:Just checking in. In the middle of a busy week that ends with an exam this evening. So speedreading will commence at that point!

I can already gather that D2 is a much more useful read, so I'll start there unless anyone has a reason for me to start with D1. While I'm here, was there any requests/questions that were asked of Ani around the time he flaked? I'll do my best to respond or answer them as soon as I can. I'll do it even sooner than that. :D
No, I'm pretty sure Ani flaked through D2.
Just read D2 at the least. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1669 (isolation #161) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

Erg0 wrote:
Chronopie wrote:No, role doesn't prove alignment, but role does prove non-recruiter. And the recruiters are the ones we need to find, and lynch, asap. Or else we have no chance of winning.

{If you have a NA, don't bother targeting anyone tonight.}
Roleclaim doesn't prove non-recruiter either.

I hope you're not a jailkeeper, otherwise targeting a potential cop investigation would be very unwise.
Naw, he can do it. It'll be WIFOM. ;)
Besides, I've got some other targets in mind...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1673 (isolation #162) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Honestly please do. Day 1 will make your head cave in like a trombone. Do you know I used to play the trumpewt.

Also

Im exceedingly driunk, which makes this game much more AWESOME, I love you Andrius. I want you to make all your posts in such a way that I am watching you from every street corneer, gettimng ready to jump you and have my way eith you. Of course I am drunk and several hundred miles away from you but oh... dont I wisjh.
HAHAHAHA! +500

(My name is ReaperCharlie and I approve of this product or service.)
ITT we learn that Poro wants to do me, and RC approves?
Weird. XD
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1676 (isolation #163) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Andrius »

Calcifer wrote::eek: :shifty:
Dammit. Sorry, that was me, failing at logging out. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1680 (isolation #164) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Andrius »

Friend wrote:A lynch needs to happen soon - I want to go to D3, I really have no idea what's going on.
Read the f***ing thread and contribute content.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1682 (isolation #165) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Andrius »

ooba wrote:
Friend wrote:A lynch needs to happen soon - I want to go to D3, I really have no idea what's going on.
You want to go to D3 or N2?
Maybe he's Artemis, and skips a NP. ;)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1684 (isolation #166) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Andrius »

I'm tempted.

But I have to prep for class, so.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1686 (isolation #167) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Andrius »

/wrists :(
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1689 (isolation #168) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

Me=Weird wrote:You should hammer. Hopefully D3 will be better.
Except I probably won't be around D3.
If I hammer, I want to be sure I'm taking a scumbag with me.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1711 (isolation #169) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:04 am

Post by Andrius »

xvart wrote: Does anyone know Seraphim's feelings on cults and have public statements of said feelings?

xvart.
He hates them. XD Well, the Cult of God defeated Seraphim's Red Spy Mafia in Comedy of Whims: Choose Your Side, so he's none to happy about that.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1712 (isolation #170) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:04 am

Post by Andrius »

I won't consider a hammer from me unless we're at deadline or until the replacements are caught up. :)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1737 (isolation #171) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Andrius »

Actually, I'm starting to warm up to a Friend lynch.

I might cram a D2 reread into my schedule soon. No more than that due to the likelyhood of my being NK'd tonight.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1740 (isolation #172) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

Robocopter87 wrote:FRICK.
I made a post and this thread went down and now I lost my post. =(

The gist of it.

First, Waiting on Faraday, deadline is in Two days, I'm ready to hammer.
Second, Flameaxe, I don't like to give lists of Town= blah blah Not Town=Blah blah Scum=Blah blah. I do sometimes individually say people are town. My thoughts on Day Two? Not much has been brought to the table, only solid reads are those who are dead. WE don't have any solid info besides that.
Third, Friend, You say Yos2 is scum but you are voting Me=Weird? Put your money where your mouth is.
Fourth, Andrius, Now you post? Cmon people if we only post when we get prodded we are just handing the game to scum. Two days till deadline.
I didn't get prodded. I'm active; I've just been busy.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1752 (isolation #173) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Andrius »

Hey Faraday, you want to claim
before
or
after
deadline?

Also, we'd need to turn this wagon around really fast if we're going to lynch someone else.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1760 (isolation #174) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Andrius »

Faraday wrote:
Andrius wrote:Hey Faraday, you want to claim
before
or
after
deadline?

Also, we'd need to turn this wagon around really fast if we're going to lynch someone else.
I don't really understand why you're asking this? Before or after deadline, surely before would be prefferential in most cases but?
I was being sarcastic.
Translation: ARE YOU GOING TO CLAIM BEFORE YOU'RE SHOT TO BITS, OR AFTER?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1761 (isolation #175) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Andrius »

Also, I'm going to (shamelessly) ask for protection tonight. Otherwise there'll probably be a dead Enforcer lying around when you wake up tomorrow morning.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1764 (isolation #176) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Andrius »

I'm not sure why he wouldn't claim his role... :/ Better almost too-late than never...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1768 (isolation #177) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Andrius »

FARADAY, CLAIM BY THE TIME I GO TO BED OR I HAMMER.

Yos is right, we need a lynch.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1769 (isolation #178) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Andrius »

EBWOP: I'll hammer before deadline, which is 10pm my time. I'll be here.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1771 (isolation #179) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

Lord Gurgi wrote:I said I'd hammer if it was needed.
Vote: Faraday
The whole point of me hammering was so Faraday could claim before the lynch. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1775 (isolation #180) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

I've picked out my N2 Investigatee. :twisted:

Anyone want to have a pizza party in my room?
Please? :(
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1780 (isolation #181) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

So it seems that there's only one scum faction?

Also, I wasn't roleblocked last night. :D Yayz!
Though I only found a townie...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1781 (isolation #182) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

Because I'd assume that the scumbag would've flipped "Brother #1's Mafia" or "Recruited into XXX's Mafia"
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1782 (isolation #183) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

Also, I realized that I've been using my ability rather lame-ly.

I shouldn't investigate lurkers, because scum won't recruit lurkers, yes?

So I'll be targeting actives or semi-actives from now on.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1784 (isolation #184) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

Chronopie wrote:But why roleblock a roleblocker (i.e me) that had declared that they were going to RB either M=W or xvart?

Possible to allow a kill through from declared target?

So we can probably assume that the scum have successfully recruited one or more roleblockers already.
Unless they recruited YOU.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1786 (isolation #185) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

Erg0 wrote:
Chronopie wrote:Okay...

I got counter-roleblocked.

But I was going to block M=W anyway.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it unusual for a roleblocker to find out that they've been blocked? How do you know?

Also, and this is going to sound really tinfoil-hatted, but is it possible that the whole Seraphim-replacing-out thing happened because he got recruited by vezok N0?
OH. MY. GOD.
I know this is tinfoil, but you might seriously be on to something, Erg0. 8D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1788 (isolation #186) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

Chrono is too lazy to help town in this game?

And I'm going to apologize to the person I investigated. Getting KO'd with a blackjack doesn't sound fun at all. :(
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1793 (isolation #187) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Andrius »

inHimshallibe wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:So the scum are cult like. The only two scums in the game are the two brothers. They get to recruit a player every night. I don't know what else happens if they do this or what is the drawback. I just assume the two brothers are the bad guys. There could be more. The cult like mechanic is there though.
Actually, this isn't at all how I remembered it.

The flip would imply vezok was lying, right? It seems way too uncontrollable on town's part if both brothers were recruiting for the same mafia.

vote: Robocopter87
ALSO, let's say only one brother can recruit at a time; in case one is lynched D1/Killed N1.

If they were seperate, then one of them dying would mean their team is f***ed.
Which also decreases the likelyhood of a mason-recruiter, but whatevs.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1794 (isolation #188) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Andrius »

Porochaz wrote:
ooba wrote:Target please .
Why would you ask for this?

This is getting ridiculous now.

vote ooba
Though I don't follow how this exchange happened. :S
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1807 (isolation #189) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Andrius »

Yeah, great logic there RC. :roll:
Because I MUST have been recruited by now. :P
I investigated Lord Gurgi, who was town as of the NAR of me investigating him. So he is just lazy-ass town. No offense to Gurgi.

Oh well.
RC, WHY ARE YOU SO ADAMANT ON 2 CULTS? THERE IS CLEARLY ONLY ONE, BY M=W'S FLIP.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1812 (isolation #190) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Andrius »

Yeah, but they can both be godfathers in their own family. (Greek Mythology had 2 godfathers in a mini)
I can confirm that they're godfathers. Bad shit happens to me if I invesetigate them; aka, another way of postponing the demise of the 2-man scumteam.

So I'm still arguing for 1 scumteam.
xvart wrote: vwith what Reaper said about Seraphim's feelings towards cults.
That might have been me, actually...

I'm really tempted to go along with the SpyreX-esque ballsy tinfoil gambit, but they haven't worked out so well in the past. XD
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1814 (isolation #191) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Andrius »

Aim: Robocopter87

I love your over-the-top ATE.

Seraphim, I will love you forever if this is true. <3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1818 (isolation #192) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Andrius »

Last thing from me before I cram for an econ quiz I'll probably fail:
Anyone going to claim the kill on M=W?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1862 (isolation #193) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Andrius »

Robocopter87 wrote:Shoot I mispoke, we haven't even been to Day Three :P

Meant to say the exact same thing, but Andrius Night One and Two not Two and Three.
Hrm....

Its reasonable, but I have my doubts.
Though I'm not sure vezok would have the brains to fake-crumb that early into the game...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1871 (isolation #194) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm going to think this over for awhile.
Holster

He might be the reason I haven't been recruited yet, especially if there are 2 scum factions (which there probably aren't.)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1876 (isolation #195) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Andrius »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Am I expected to believe Flay would put a sane cop and a sane cult-doc in a game where the scum have no night kills?
No, he's not a protective doctor.
He protects you from being recruited.

Unless I'm just wrong. :S
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1879 (isolation #196) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

Well, you forget the fact that I might die if I investigate the recruiter. So they can kill me through the Doctor.

They probably blocked me N1, if you remember.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1881 (isolation #197) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm confused. Perhaps they don't deem me as big of a threat. Perhaps they have a whore, and there's more to it than Chrono has told us, and they want to block him? Idk.

And what idea are you talking about? I was told in my role pm that there'd be big consequences if i target a son.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1894 (isolation #198) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Andrius »

ooba wrote:Believe Robo's claim .. Sounds believable ..

- Chrono could be lying to frame Andrius (i.e why block someone else when there's a cop around)
-- Point in favor: Chrono actually getting a flavor hint about being RB'd when Flay told me targets will not get info about certain actions (basically when I asked him if I will know if I was suckerpunched)

Andrius, flavor for Lord Gurgi's investigation\result please?
I club Gurgi with a blackjack. Ransack the room, see that he's still fending for himself (like RC and me, aka town).
THEN...
YOU GUESSED IT...

THE NOISE.

I hurry back to my room.

I feel like RC is trying to get me to investigate Yos. :igmeou: Hrm... I think if RC is scum, Yos is town. Or that's epic bussing.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1924 (isolation #199) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Andrius »

Yeah, I love how im on BOTH lists. :P

RC, I'd love it if you played more town-ly-like. Then I wouldn't be tempted to investigate you AGAIN.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”