Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #501 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by Stels »

Hi guys! I'll be replacing Seth as of now. I'll start reading the topic from the start as of now! Thank god it's only 20 pages, phew.
@The Master Hand: I sent you the confirmation via PM, thus I'm now posting here.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by Stels »

First things first: I'm disappointed in Seth, my predecessor. 2 posts in the whole game (confirm and random vote)? Wow.
Second: I reread the thread about once, but I need a second or third time to reread it and state my opinion which will probably be at the start of Day 2.
Third:
@Mod: do town votes still count since we are in the twilight phase?

Fourth and Final: If yes ^^ then,
Town Vote: Fate
Since I believe you are a town for now and for you to get >50% Town Votes.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Stels »

kk, thanks a bunch.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:27 am

Post by Stels »

I agree with Luigi being the most easiest role to claim as well as Mario. The chances that we lynch a Luigi in Day 1 is probably 1/28 or even 0%, assuming that Luigi even exists in this game. Just a thought.
SGRaaize wrote:Beelzebub is awesome
Yeah, just wanted to say that
Trying to get all friendly with me, eh? :P
But in truth, Beelzebub is awesome.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by Stels »

@Mod: I'm back from my V/LA.

@Fate: WHO AM I? I'm Seth's replacement lol (the guy with only 2 posts during this entire thread). Just to clarify, you can't meta me, since I have only played in 1 newbie game which is still ongoing, but we all know that newbie games are boring sooooooo.... Unlike my predecessor, you'll see more of me around here.

@Pikachu: Got a question for you. Why SocioPath?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Stels »

Chronopie wrote:Now here's what bugs me. "Traitor Mafia" + Blue Flip, would suggest two scum teams.

But we had one Smash Vig Kill + One kill. Supposing two Scum Teams + Smash Vig + possible SK, we should have 3-4 kills per night. We had two. So we either have doc(s), Jailkeeper(s), BPT(s), or NKImm SK/GF(s). (Also, The smash vig kill ignores all Protects/NKImm abilities, I asked)

It's possible that our Dead JK prevented an NK last night, but we can't ask them. :/

Town Vote: Furry

Holding off on L-V for now.

Semi V/LA until home internet restored (shouldn't be more than 1-2 days)
(Can still post when at Uni) ;)
Great. Fate and Switz commented on this exact quote already. Time for my comment.
The things here that I see as plain WRONG:
a) The traitor Mafia Godfather, that flipped blue doesn't necessarily mean that there are 2 mafia teams which cause at least 2 kills per night (excluding the SmashBall). The Traitor thing means that he doesn't know who the hell is in the mafia, he doesn't have a QT, therefore can't NK (this is what I understand after reading games that have Mafia Traitors in them.)
b) If there really were TWO MAFIA TEAMS, then wouldn't diddin flip as a "Blue Traitor Mafia GF"?
c) We have no way of finding out what we have and don't have until the end of Night 2.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Stels »

And how do we speculate that we had a kill in twilight? Are you talking about SocioPath being killed after Diddin was lynched?
I got 2 choices to follow then:
1) You are either correct
OR
2) You are wrong for the following:
Pikachu (Post #131) wrote:[AGM]

Kill: SocioPath

Vote: diddin, GOD don't be so arrogant and vote for yourself for town nomination that's like nominating yourself for an award.
EBWOP: Gandalf huh? I know that his alignment is the Mafia FFS. I'm saying, that traitors don't have a say in anything the normal mafia does from what I understand.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Stels »

The main part was directed at Furry.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Stels »

Obviously with 28 people running around, there is bound to be utter confusion about factions.

EBWOP: Either there is something wrong with the setup or me just not fully comprehending wtf is happening.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Stels »

@Fate: Can't argue with that now, can we?
Town Vote: Nacho

@Kirbyoshi: You're an idiot. I already got the fact that I was wrong about 5 posts before you even posted. Fate already said that he used the smashball on frayed AKA 2 KILLS THAT WEREN'T LYNCHES THAT WE COULD CONTROL.
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Fate wrote:it was obviously a scum-daykiller that hit Socio because I sure as hell wouldn't have shot him as town
It's possible that neither you nor Mafia killed Socio. I generally have a problem relying on flavor, but I think it said Socio, as G&W, stepped on a Motion Sensor Bomb or something...that kinda peaked my interest. But I never meant to imply that you final'd him.
Fate wrote:ONLY SOCIOPATH IS CONFIRMED TO ME>
It's possible that neither you not mafia killed socio, MY ASS! There's no reason to put a "possible" next to Fate there.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:34 pm

Post by Stels »

gandalf5166 wrote:Actually, I would like to call for the town to lynch me. I cannot say more than that you don't want my role to stay alive. I'm pretty sure I'm the semi-bastard role.
Lynch Vote: gandalf5166
Town Vote: Nachomamma8
Are you trying to play jester here?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:25 am

Post by Stels »

I think that's a rhetorical question. I mean, what's the point in gathering 28 people together and ending it when only 1 person wins. I'm pretty sure that the jester or w/e gets removed from the game after winning. This info is found in the wiki and the flash intro. >_>
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:26 am

Post by Stels »

Oh, and the game goes as normal, if you still don't get it.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Post by Stels »

Gandalf, I think that you're doing one of the two options:
1) You're putting yourself out of the way early by claiming the Princess.
2) Or you're trying to make everyone unwilling to lynch you, by claiming the Princess, when in reality you're scum.

I don't know if option 2 is really what's going on, but it's there as a possibility.

Gandalf, if we lynch you today or you get NK'ed, it won't make a difference. Here's why:
1) If you are lynched today, we lose this day to kill scum, but tomorrow we still have our day.
2) If we lynch someone else today, and you get NK'ed, then it's the same as you being lynched today, since we only lose tomorrow as opposed to today.

... Actually, these is one difference. We won't get to vote on who gets the smash-ball tomorrow if Gandalf gets lynched today.

@Mod: do we still get to town-vote tomorrow, for example, if there is a presumed Princess's Funeral tomorrow?

Thoughts?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:32 pm

Post by Stels »

EBWOP: Should read as:
Actually, there is one difference. We won't get to vote on who gets the smash-ball tomorrow if Gandalf gets lynched today.

@Mod: do we still get to town-vote during a Princess's Funeral? Or does the person from the previous day with the most (or second most) town-votes get the smash ball during the night if the Princess get killed?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:56 am

Post by Stels »

WE SKIP THE NEXT DAY PHASE EITHER WAY.

Taken from the flash intro to mafia
So, from this, I guess it's better to not lynch Gandalf, unless of course we either want to waste an opportunity to lynch scum or not give Gandalf-scum/jester the next day to live. This is what's troubling me atm.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Post by Stels »

gandalf5166 wrote:Okay, look at it from this perspective. If I was a jester. Let's first assume that I'm telling the truth about my rolename.
Peach would definitely not be a jester
. So I would have to be lying about my rolename.
Now, as far as I'm aware, jesters don't get faleclaims
. But if I did, what are the chances that I would get the one fakeclaim that makes it impossible for town to lynch me? From a balance perspective, that almost guarantees me a win. I doubt that that would have been the case.
From what we saw D1, Luigi who was always a good guy turned out to be a Mafia Godfather. Why the hell can't Princess Peach (FUCKING SUICIDE MANIAC MASOCHIST WHO LOVES TO GET CAPTURED BY BOWSER TO NO END) not have some twisted role? Jester/Scum/BPrincess have a fair chance here, I think.
I'm not going to lynch Gandalf despite him pulling out an anti-town move almost at the beginning of the day. I would rather lynch scum today than waste it on some confused unknown Princess. >_>
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Stels »

Internet, finally.
danakillsu wrote:@CJ
Just going to follow everyone else, or do you want to add to the discussion some?
From the games I've read involving CJMiller, it's pointless to get any words out of him except for Votes and one liners.
Nachomamma8 wrote:Anyways, mongoose is town for two reasons. He was the only person who noticed that my smash ball hasn't been used. He had 8 people vote for him without a case in less than 24 hours. Please, unvote him now.
mongoose wrote:I'm actually suprised I wasnt killed last night. I guess it wasnt going to last. Since you guys aren;t reallt giving reasons as to lynch me, I cant really counter them, but
I would like to know why Nacho either didnt kill or killed switz
( I presume he didnt kill gollum because to me he looked pretty innocent, and to the traitor mafia he must have too).
Either the villain mafia killed switz, or they got blocked and Nacho killed switz
Nacho, what happened last night?
mongoose wrote:oh yeah forgot flavor. Disregard most of my post.
Sgtill want to know what happened with the smash ball
To me, he probably doesn't know that you didn't use the smash-ball until you posted that fact. Yeah, he speculated the possibility that you didn't use it, but he is confused about what happened. Ofc, you gotta give him credit for considering the possibility.

I'm fine with lynching Vezok, that hydra lurker
Lynch Vote: Vezok

Also fine with Nacho-logic -
Town Vote: Kirby
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Stels »

ISO'd Vezok again.
D1, he demands the smash-ball. Keeps demanding it.
Votes for Diddin, demands a mass name-claim.
Possible bus on Diddin?
Vezok wrote:If you are not voting for diddin after he posted the image it's clear that you are scum. Anyone who doesn't include a vote on diddin in their next post is scum. kthxbai
Then helps with the Gandalf lynch by casting his vote T_T
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by Stels »

EBWOP: Well, Zaziesurio is lurking as well, just posted more content than vezok. Both of these hydras are lurking, where it shouldn't technically be possible, with 2 heads for each account being in the game, surely at least 1 head could be active.
BTW, you posted in the wrong account Friend =P
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:11 am

Post by Stels »

Argh. Confused in every single way now. I have no idea who to vote for whatsoever, town-wise nor lynch-wise.
Plus
V/LA: from 23-24 August. Moving things to new apartment + flight to Moscow.

@Dana: you were right about zazie in what way?
danakillsu wrote:No, the Zaziesurio wagon is not supported imo. Not everyone on the diddin wagon gave good reasoning for it, and not giving good reasoning is the lynchpin in your argument. I am sure I could find someone else to make such a weak argument against. I'm sticking with mongoose.
Care to explain this post and explain to me what exactly you were right about in here about zaziesurio?

@Nachomamma8: What's this about?
Nachomamma8 wrote:Still waiting for an answer from the mod.
Some people are still waiting for an explanation on why you didn't use the SB. Although not using it, also confirmed that there are at least 2 mafia groups for sure now.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:46 am

Post by Stels »

Town Vote: Pikachu
. Better for you to survive for at least 1 more night.
Thoughts on zaziesurio:
1. Town Absorber who desperately tried to avoid his lynch by doing what he did, although in a not pro-town way.
2. Mafia Cop, who investigated Pikachu during one of the nights, thus knows his ability as well as how to use it (dissipate his wagon for example).
These are just speculations, so I don't even have the slightest idea which one of them is correct, nor does my gut even tell me which direction I should be going.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Stels »

I'm starting to doubt that an absorber even exists now.
Well, off to sleep, will be V/LA as stated for the stated period. Hope I make it before the end of this day and before any final decisions.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:15 am

Post by Stels »

Back from my V/LA.
Fate wrote:If I have to get my reads right then I should probably stop this right now.

Unvote:

Trust me Bunny isn't some mastermind crumbing something elaborate.

He's just not mafia.

Now let's look who jumped on.
What happened to the wagon analysis Fate?
Straight after this post, you vote for MPR. Yes, he's been lurking, at least he's still here unlike *cough*Vezok*cough*
Did your wagon analysis that you 'kept to yourself' reveal that there was not a single scum on the wagon? Is that why you voted for MPR who was lurking?
^^Not demanding one, just want to know, what made you switch to MPR?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Stels »

Finally got internet, damn parents >_>
danakillsu wrote:@ Stels
Why is your vote not on anyone? You're the only at all active player whose vote is not on anyone.
My vote isn't on anyone because as I previously stated, I am utterly confused as who to vote for. I'm not so sure about MPR, my read on him is neutral right now, since he hasn't said anything that makes him scum or town, same goes for CJMiller (although no one can get a read on him). Mongoose, I honestly don't know. I think he is useless in such a way, that the scum probably won't even want to kill him at night, since this mongoose-hunt has been going on for days. Probably something like a lightning-rod for them, distract their attention from themselves, or they are bussing him in order to confuse Town the next day and cause a mislynch.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:46 am

Post by Stels »

MehPlusRawr wrote:I looked over the playerlist, and, for some reason, I'm biased towards lynching all the players with names that aren't capitalized. Huh. Then I ISO'd them and realized that my a good chunk of those suspicions are good. mongoose, mothrax, diddin was scum, I have a random gut scumread on tanstalas that could be subconscious OMGUS, but meh.
Assuming that all the players names which aren't capitalized are scum as you say, we will never find out the 'theory' you have just suggested. First of all, there are more people than those you have mentioned here that don't have a capitalized letter in their name. manho, seth, frayed are among those who also don't have a capitalized letter in the original list. Why isn't manho on that list as well? His name doesn't have a single capitalized letter. What about frayed? He flipped town. What about people who replace others and their starting letter is different from their predecessor's? This theory of yours is full of holes.
Either this is a fail to actually do some scumhunting or, you are trying to seriously divert everyone's attention away from you, when the ALMIGHTY Fate already made a direct order to everyone to disperse your wagon.
I still don't know who to vote for at this point, although atm, MPR is slowly crawling up my list of suspects.
Due to my V/LA, I hope that I'll make it before a lynch occurs after my V/LA is over, but, if need be, I'll vote right before my V/LA starts if it helps town.

Mod: V/LA from 31 August - 3 September. Will be moving to Kiev for a few days. Will try to get internet ASAP, hopefully before the end of the V/LA.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:00 am

Post by Stels »

Guess this is it dana. I'll be sure to remember those posts you wanted us to remember after your death.
LYNCH VOTE: danakillsu

You're supposed to claim if your death is imminent.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:03 am

Post by Stels »

Stels wrote:You're supposed to claim if your death is imminent
Should read as: You're supposed to claim if your death is imminent, that was your mistake.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Stels »

So you were roleblocked or mongoose is untargettable, if he's actually untargettable, then he's most probably scum.
UNLYNCH VOTE: danakillsu

LYNCH VOTE: mongoose

EBWOPreview: + what dana said?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Stels »

singersigner wrote:Also,
dana isn't at L-1 yet, as Fate never switched his vote from MPR
, even though he called for a "stop to the MPR wagon NOW."
You failed to notice the vote count that was there before your post.
The Master Hand wrote:
Lynch count!

mothrax (0):
Pikachu (0):
kocc42 (0):
manho (0):
MehPlusRawr (4): Bunnylover, Furry, Chronopie, mongoose
singersigner (0):
Fate (0):
Stels (0):
Kirbyoshi (0):
Nachomamma8 (0):
xVEZOKNERx (0):
Zaziesurio (0):
mongoose (8): CJMiller, danakillsu, Kirbyoshi, Zaziesurio, MehPlusRawr, Kocc42, singersigner, mothrax
Bunnylover (1): Framm 18
Framm 18 (0):
Furry (0):
Chronopie (1): Pikachu
tanstalas (0):
danakillsu
(4):
Fate
, tanstalas, manho, SharkFinn
SharkFinn (0):
CJMiller (0):

Not Voting (2): Everyone Else

With 20 alive it's 11 to lynch!
So yeah, technically, danakillsu is at L-1. Are you trying to make people hammer without them noticing?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Stels »

Sigh... I know she's trying to correct the votecount, but until it's corrected, dana is still at L-1. When I posted that, I thought she didn't see the votecount before posting.

@Fate: didn't target mongoose, not like I could anyways.
Stels wrote:So you were roleblocked or mongoose is untargettable, if he's actually untargettable, then he's most probably scum.
UNLYNCH VOTE: danakillsu

LYNCH VOTE: mongoose

EBWOPreview: + what dana said?
This was said according to:
danakillsu wrote:I targetted mongoose (who DIDN'T have a smash ball) and got nothing.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Stels »

singersigner wrote:Ok, that was uncalled for. In a bad mood/bad hangover. Truce?
Sigh... Truce. Didn't actually intend to make you look stupid. Sorry. Sometimes I just post things that come out the wrong way around.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Stels »

I'm back!
@Nachomamma8: It took you 2 weeks just to tells us that you didn't submit your night action in time? Did you talk it over with your scum partners over N3 just to come up with that reason? Why did simply telling that one phrase took you sooooo much time?
Chronopie wrote:Damn shame about Esurio Dying, I had a Breaking Strategy in mind.
Obviously he would die. Why the hell would the mafia want another doctor in the game? Are you trying to make us think you're town by stating the obvious? Breaking strategy? WTF?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 am

Post by Stels »

@Nachomamma: ok, the fact that they get another free kill is a plus for the mafia, but what if scum abstained from using the smashball, to attract attention from themselves onto a "sacrifice" in order to help their scum team win. For example, what bunnylover said about Fate being a 'mafia godfather', wouldn't scum try to attract attention away from the GF? If Fate is a GF, then as his friend and scumbuddy, wouldn't you want to make him live longer? That is assuming you're scum, which is what I'm trying to find out.
Were you just embarassed to tell us that you didn't submit you SB kill? <---that I highly doubt.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:04 am

Post by Stels »

@Nachomamma8: ok, that makes sense then, I guess I missed the 'talking with the mod' post on the previous day.
@Fate: Confirmed N1? I'm confused how you are confirmed town. Can you direct me to where you've been confirmed because I just looked back before N1 and after N1, and I don't see anywhere where you've been confirmed. So, yes, I missed that since I replaced into the game during twilight, so I don't know what happened D1.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Stels »

Sorry, I was busy with a lot of stuff like finding a place to live in, school enrollment, phones, etc.
Town-Vote: SharkFinn
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Stels »

Why do you people just love to add a 'Z' to my name?

Anyways, I'm Lucas, Town Neighborizer.

I'm not too familiar with SSB, but meta knight doesn't sound like someone who wouldn't have a PR. Anyone care to inform me what he is and what he did in the game?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Stels »

You don't know what a neighborizer does? It's pretty self-explanatory.
You recruit someone into your neighborhood and talk to them for one night. You can invite someone else the next night.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:24 am

Post by Stels »

I looked up meta knight in the SSB Dojo?.. and it says that
It's Meta Knight, whose introduction was delayed for some reason. He's Kirby's...rival?
Now, I'm pretty confused since Esurio who was kirby turned up to be town... I have no idea what to think of you mothrax. Sorry. I have almost no knowledge on the SSB universe, except for Pokemon, Mario stuff, a bit of Star Fox and only Kirby. Need a professional opinion here.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Stels »

Wait, so WTF is pikmin? Is it those 3 wierd colored things in the same picture with Captain Olimar? or...
The Master Hand wrote:
Fate, Town Mason (Captain Olimar), was crushed and mutilated N4.
The Master Hand wrote:
9. Fate, Town Mason (Captain Olimar and Pikmin), was crushed and eliminated N4
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Stels »

@Mod: maybe prod Kirby, MPR and Nachomamma8?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Stels »

So everything is hanging until the other 2 people claim or we find out about quadz's role?
Is Nacho grieving over Fate's death or is his 'post restriction' still active? Nacho?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Stels »

So we're giving Furry the SB? I don't mind. Unless there's a better candidate.
Town Vote: Furry
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Stels »

Guys, to be honest, I don't believe CSL's claim. I mean, yeah, we have wolf in the game, but Falco? I read in the SBwiki, and he's ranked
4th?!?!? out of 37.
I read about him, his moveset is something to consider about. He can't be a pure vanilla townie. Either he's hiding his role from us or he's scum and lied.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:50 am

Post by Stels »

Forgot to vote him
Lynch Vote: CSL
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Stels »

My vote still stays.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Stels »

Kirbyoshi
Last visited:Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:38 am
-----------------------
He has still to visit the forums...
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Stels »

Are we in twilight yet or are we waiting on the Kirby replacement?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Stels »

Nope, not a good fakeclaim. You chose the wrong universe.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:17 am

Post by Stels »

Right, it's morning here, so sorry I wasn't there.
@Nacho & Kirby: I would gladly love to invite you into my neighborhood, but the mods won't allow it.
My actions:
N1 - Targetted Fate [SB-holder](Fail), got a second chance, targetted SGRaaize (he died)
N2 - Targetted Fate again (Fail).
N3 - Targetted SharkFinn (success)
N4 - Targetted CSL (success, although he is as good as dead)
As you can see, I can't invite masons >_<

Now, about CSL's fakeclaim:
I noticed how the pattern for the roles go.
For each universe, there exists either 1-2 villains for each townie. The universes that don't have a villain for themselves in this game are as good as clear for me since the scum ratio to townie ratio would rise, thus being unfair for town.
---------------------------
Mario
x
Luigi

Peach
x
Bowser

Pikachu
x
Jigglypuff

Pokemon Trainer
x
???(Mewtwo?)

Zelda
/
Sheik
(although it's the same person)
Link
x
??? (Ganondorf?)

Fox
x
Wolf

CSL Falco
? x No one...
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Stels »

Sorry, I meant to make fox green. You have no idea how cold it is here in the mornings. My hands don't coordinate well in the cold.
Anyways, I don't mind about the details of the colors, just so you get a major picture of the pattern. Also, not sure if it's CSL will flip pokemon scum or ganondorf scum.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:35 am

Post by Stels »

EBWOP: Not sure if CSL will flip pokemon scum or ganondorf scum (since you didn't comment on that). Yeah, there could be DDD.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Stels »

WTF?..
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Stels »

Actually, I know who did it. If everyone could gather, I'd be willing to tell and prove it.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Stels »

Okay, give me a couple of minutes.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Stels »

The scum's name is SharkFinn.

You damn actor! You're good.
So, here's why:
In my previous QT N1-N4, we talked, he definitely seemed townie to me, just like to you. The thing is, he asked me about my role information, I gave it out to him, but he never told me his although we agreed to tell each other what it was before night ended.
Only after night ended, the mass-fullclaim idea went through and he claimed Ness! As you have seen in my post #1450, there is a pattern to the roles in this entire game. Some have pairs, some don't. What he claimed is proof of my theory. I am town, therefore he is scum. Ness is a part of my universe (Lucas's). My theory suggests that If there are 2 people of the same universe, one of them is scum if they both claimed town.
There is no role name cop. It doesn't exist. SharkFinn only claimed that since he gave us the red Bowser (Bussing?) and CSL today (Bussing?). He knew one of them since he is a part of either of their scumteam. Doesn't it seem unlikely that all the people he targetted were scum from both factions?
Besides, his claim came only after meeting me. Since he needed someone less noticeable as the bad guy, why not pick Ness? Something similar to my clone in Smash Bros.

In fact, I'm actually willing to prove that SharkFinn is without a doubt, scum. Here's what I propose we do:
1) You guys lynch me (crazy idea). You get necessary evidence that I'm town, you smash SharkFinn, if he's the last scum, then we win, if not, 1 town NK only.
2) No-Lynch, avoid a mislynch. Smash Shark.

No quote's since I'm not sure if I can quote something from my QT or if I can find anything in his posts that looks like scum-scum talk since he's a good talker.

PREVIEW: Haha, see? Already town-voted me, nice. Sorry Shark, but there's no role name cop. Our REAL cop already died.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Stels »

I SEE YOU SHARK!
ON THE BOTTOM OF THE FORUM SEA.
|
|
V
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Stels »

Sigh, hard to believe: YES
Shark = scum: YES
I knew it was going to go this way. Denial of the truth.
Want to confirm it 100%? Lynch me.
If not, then just believe.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Stels »

Alright, I see your point. I'll go ahead and
LYNCHVOTE: Mothrax
Won't hurt to lynch the "other" scum if quadz isn't scum.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Stels »

Just to clarify: Only reason I didn't vote SharkFinn in my Shark-Scum post is because a wagon on Shark won't start that easily. I would go ahead and vote him right now if I heard other people's opinions...
HAI NACHO!
|
|
V
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Stels »

UNLYNCH VOTE: Mothrax

Also true. Making haste of this situation is idiotic. Sorry.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Stels »

Also true ^^
Besides, the 1:1< is for people in the same universe.
People like Samus won't have a scum counter-part.

PREVIEW: SK maybe?
2xPREVIEW: Ninja'd
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Stels »

The true part was referring to Nacho's post.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Stels »

This:
Tanstalas wrote:makes no sense to have a person who can "become" town have to kill a townie to become town.
It's not to prove I'm town, it's to prove that Shark is scum.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Stels »

Double bus? It's very likely. I've seen that before from Fate's meta (although you're not him).
Why would you smashkill the other mafia? Pretty damn OBVIOUS. You can't win if the scum team is still alive.
No one claimed Lucario to help the theory? Obviously, since they don't want to be seen as scum when they noticed the pairings. There might not even be a pokemon scum, despite my theory, there could be DDD like kirby said.
Sigh... It may be my lack of actual experience and my persuasion skills, but to me, you are scum and I will try my best to destroy you, Mafia Watcher.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Stels »

In all honesty, I targetted Pikachu, which was the stupidest thing I ever did. Targetting a CONFIRMED doctor, instead of someone else. I targetted him because:
1. mothrax: MetaKnight (VT/Lynchee) (Another target by Chronopie, might as well not bother)
2. Pikachu: Mario (Doctor)
6. MehPlusRawr: Capt. Falcon (VT)
13. Kirbyoshi:Pokemon Trainer (Mason w/ Fate/nacho) (UNTARGETTABLE)
14. Nachomamma8: Pikachu (Mason w/ Fate/Kirby) (UNTARGETTABLE)
18. Bunnylover: Ice Climbers (VT) <- Smashee (said chronopie, so I didn't take my chances)
20. Furry: Sonic (Tracker) <-- Tracker, basically a role info, scum won't want that
21. Chronopie: Snake (Odd Day Vig/Lyncher) <--- Chances that scum don't want a day vig
22. tanstalas: Zelda/Shiek (Commuter/Rolegiver to Link) <--- Likes to hide
25. SharkFinn: Ness (Role Name Cop) <--- SCUM

Pretty much left me with MPR and Pikachu. I knew that Pikachu was a bad choice, but I went with it because I missed MPR, since he's pro at stealth and not the talkative type in this game.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Stels »

Bunnylover wrote:Stels your universe theory seems good, but in the case of Ness v.s. Lucas,
I would side with Lucas been a traitor mafia
since he was added into the Brawl game much later then Ness, but I honestly believe both of you are town.
Wait, wait, wait. I'm on the traitor side? Lynch me, prove my theory and who I think is 100% scum. I may not be the missing info role, but doesn't being on the traitor mafia side already make me suspicious, although I'm just going to spew some dirt onto that right now. TIME DIFFERENCE MAKES NO DAMN SENSE. YOU TURNED TRAITOR BECAUSE YOU WERE PUT LATER INTO THE GAME? WHAT NONSENSE. IF IT WAS LIKE THAT, THEN THE WHOLE POKEMON UNIVERSE WOULD GO TRAITOR AGAINST EVERYONE. Time has nothing to do with anything in this game.

Preview: I forgot to look at the people who are already dead. You're the Traitor Mafia Watcher (King Dedede).
SharkFinn wrote:Stels: am I traitor or villain?
If I'm traitor, then:
A. How could I risk lynching a villain unless there's a role cop on my team. Considering the size of this game, it'd have to be me.
B. Why would I smash my teammate in manho? Bad bussing???
@A: You're a watcher, you looked at his actions, they matched up to the kills by the Villain mafia.
@B: Awesome Bussing. Look, everyone's convinced you're town.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Stels »

BTW Shark, I think you forgot to un-town vote me. Why would you keep and waste it on someone who wants to kill you? Trying to get even more confirmation? Trying to pity me?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Stels »

Okay, I GTG sleep, but before I go.

@Everyone (Except Shark): What will it take you guys to reconsider and believe that Shark is scum?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:42 am

Post by Stels »

This.
SharkFinn wrote:Stels is town. Why are we lynching him???

and why am I scum?? Why would I epic double bus?
He doesn't want me to die because it will confirm his alignment - scum.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:08 am

Post by Stels »

Epic double bus - Townie Points. SMASHBALL your own teammate - Major Townie Points.
Lyncher(Chrono)/Lynchee(Mothrax). That's just their relationship.
Nacho <3
You're the only one who actually doubts Shark. If I die, you know what to do.
Furry, just go ahead and lynch me. I've been prepared for my death since Day 4. Shark is 500% Scum.
Chronopie wrote:The universe theory that Stels came up with has merit.
Why not support me then?
tanstalas wrote:@Furry - if he flipped town would you agree with Stels reasoning and have a directed smash on Shark?
Furry wrote:
tanstalas wrote:@Furry - if he flipped town would you agree with Stels reasoning and have a directed smash on Shark?
Sharks claim makes him fishy.
Everything else makes him town.

Stels has to be scum unless

1) bunny is blue ninja
2) blue non-killing scum missed a night action
3) blue is made up of goon-goon-GF-RB
Ninja? You serious? Isn't Shark's claim already enough to lynch him? It's a damn fakeclaim.

Bunnylover wrote:If Stels flips town, I'm going to smash Shark.
Chrono needs to lynch Mothrax, which he can do the next day.
If either of them die during the night and turns up town, we just need to lynch the other one right?
Lynch Vote: Stels
PLEASE DO SO.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:13 am

Post by Stels »

@Furry: STOP PUTTING A DAMN 'Z' IN MY NAME. DON'T MAKE ME CALL YOU 'BALDIE'.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #72) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:16 am

Post by Stels »

HAI MOTHRAX
|
|
V
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #73) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:16 am

Post by Stels »

HAI SHARKFINN
|
|
V
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (isolation #74) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:19 am

Post by Stels »

Forgot to
TOWN-VOTE: Bunnylover

LYNCH-VOTE: Stels

I am
Lucas, Traitor Mafia One-shot Neighborizer.

No one has proof of my alignment. Not even Shark. Can't target masons? Bull.
SGRaaize dead 1st night, I 'targetted' him Night 1. I can be a watcher too, since the Traitor Mafia is so damn weak.
I bussed CSL, and just like him, I self-voted in order to get this over with.

Your move, Shark-scum.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #75) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Stels »

Double roles aren't uncommon as Zelda/Sheik role.
I've just realized this, but I should never have claimed a wagon on you at the very start. I should have just accepted all those Town-Votes from you and anyone who followed and just smashed your ass back to where you came from. It was my mistake entirely. No Shark = my win.
Why are you so sure I am town? Where does that confidence come from?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (isolation #76) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:27 am

Post by Stels »

^^
The 2 post above this one just makes me sound like I'm high or something.
Morning, Cold, Can't Think Properly.

Shark is the LAST SCUM. Traitor Mafia Watcher, he confirmed that Quadz is Wario = Villain. Only a watcher can get that info.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #77) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:34 am

Post by Stels »

UNLYNCH VOTE: Stels

LYNCHVOTE: SharkFinn

There is only ONE scum left in this game. Janitor? There ain't no Janitor in this game. It's some hidden game mechanic in Quadz' role. Maybe they nightkilled their own brethren during the night Quadz died, if that's possible, thus triggering that mechanic. Think about it.
Just lynch the god damn Shark already. Shark is FISHY. Thanks for the pun, Furry.
You've got nothing to lose. You've got a game to win people. 2 kills came from Shark, since he is the Sole Surviving scum in this entire game, another hidden game mechanic.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #78) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:39 am

Post by Stels »

@MOD: Do I still win (if I'm town) if I get modkilled and town wins?

^^
You guys make me desperate.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #79) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:40 am

Post by Stels »

I hate to say this, since this is the most annoying thing I have ever heard in this forum but: READ CHRONO, READ CAREFULLY. HIDDEN GAME MECHANICS FFS.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:40 am

Post by Stels »

Now, just to wait for the mod to reply.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:43 am

Post by Stels »

I messed up at the beginning of the today. Never should have started talking about Shark scum. Shark gives me the SB, we mislynch someone, I smash Shark, GG.

Screw the flavor Chrono. Flavor is JUST FLAVOR, nothing more. It doesn't indicate that it was done by more than one person. How come the Smash kills ALWAYS have a different flavor?! HMMMM???
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:44 am

Post by Stels »

EBWOP: I messed up at the beginning of this day.*
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #83) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:51 am

Post by Stels »

WTF does Smash Flavor have to do with anything? It's only 1 Smashball per person, your logic is irrelevant Chrono.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:52 am

Post by Stels »

Melodrama indeed mothrax. I totally agree with you on that. Still waiting for mod though.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:05 am

Post by Stels »

looks like I don't need to wait for the mod after all.
UNLYNCHVOTE: SharkFinn

LYNCHVOTE: Stels

Let's hope I prove everyone wrong!
1 scum left. Smash flavor will keep changing. What I meant to imply was that kill flavor also changes, just like the smashkill, although it will keep changing even if it's the same person killing. So no surprise if Shark has the option to kill 2 people. I mean, even when you vigged our townies, your flavor was NEVER the same, EVER.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:05 am

Post by Stels »

That's L-2. SMASH SHARK.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:05 am

Post by Stels »

EBWOP:
@Bunnylover: SMASH SHARK
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:13 am

Post by Stels »

Doesn't my new avatar make me look more scummier?

P.S. It's same same person from my previous avatar.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Stels »

Hope that will help you see the truth in my words.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (isolation #90) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:33 am

Post by Stels »

HAI FURRY
|
|
V
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:39 am

Post by Stels »

Furry, vote me, NAO!
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:39 am

Post by Stels »

DAMN YOU FURRY! You're not there!
|
|
V
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:56 am

Post by Stels »

^^
Do that. I would lul as well.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #94) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Stels »

WOOOHOOOOOOO! YEAH! Furry <3
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (isolation #95) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Stels »

Bunny, you know what you gotta do!
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Stels »

SharkFinn wrote:Fine, smash the role name cop. It's a complete waste of ths smash.

This is the fail lynch imo.

Stels is town
I am town

This is fail.
The end.

If Bunnylover smashes me, then good luck town, because you are going to put yourself in a deep shit hole. With two scum and 2 villagers in all likelyhood. You might get lucky if scum crosskills.

I am town.
Stels is town.

Good luck surviving town.
Dont smash me.
See what he's pulling? Trying to not get smashed. Of course, no one would like their death, why would I like it either. You should've made your resolve firm, Shark, when you got that role PM.

The 2 scum you're referring to is:
1) SharkFinn-scum
2) Chronopie-3rd Party
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (isolation #97) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Stels »

Chrono isn't scum. Chrono is a third party. There isn't a 3rd or a 2nd scum. Just you.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Stels »

Lucas, Town Neighborizer is my actual role. Want me to provide a pic as well? I'm not a one-shot like I claimed in my most recent post and I seriously can't target masons. I have only recruited one person successfully: SharkFinn.
I only claimed the Traitor Mafia to get the Shark-Scum thing over with.
Even destroying one scum is already a major benefit when you have no freaking idea who the hell is scum after such a mass name claim.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (isolation #99) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Stels »

@Bunnylover: sorry for the earlier utter rape of your mind and a dew other individuals.
I made a wrong move in the beginning of the game as I previously stated, but what's done is done.
With that, people would see me as scum, so I just had to keep supporting my read on Shark. It is solid.
Not much left other than lynching the third-party.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (isolation #100) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Stels »

EBWOP: instead of dew it should be few*
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (isolation #101) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Stels »

Furry wrote:1) Unable to target masons
2) Mods allowing you to retarget N1
3) Mods not allowing you to retarget N2
4) Targeting of players that are likely NK targets
5) Not targeting SB holder after N1
1) Can't target, I used it twice on Fate, when he had a smashball and when he didn't. Maybe it was the RB's fault and after that, I simply forgot why it failed.
2) Scratch what I said in point 1). I wasn't Roleblocked D1, thus my retarget.
3) I was probably Roleblocked that night.
4) Believe my series of bad luck. N1, SGRaaize died, who I targetted, N2, Roleblocked, N3 Success, N4, CSL scum died, N5, Pikachu died.
5) Yeah, the Smashball holder targetting was something I entirely missed, but then again, N1 I did target SB-holder, N2, Roleblocked, N3, Got the SB holder without me knowing he would get it N4, N4, CSL dead. Your point number 5 is INVALID BECAUSE my action goes into effect on the next night. I technically can't target SB-Holders, since it will be only during the next night that I talk to him.

Besides, why the hell would I lie about my alignment NOW? I've been lynched, there's no turning back for me. Just wait for tomorrow to come.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (isolation #102) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Stels »

Chronopie wrote:P.Edit: I'm not hostile to the (majority of the) town, and if the game would end tonight, then I lose. The game wouldn't continue until I/mothrax dies. (I asked). I still think it's two scum left.
What you just said confirms that until you or he dies, the game won't end. That's what it reads^^
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (isolation #103) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Stels »

Still around for more questions if you wish to ask them. After that I'll go to bed and impatiently wait for tomorrow.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Stels »

^^
That's IRL.
In-game, I'll probably be fed to the crows and thrown back to hell.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Stels »

EBWOP: POST #1628 should also have: "So, which is it? Will the game end without you killing your target OR does it continue until you do? (assuming we Smash the scum tonight)"
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Stels »

O.o then you should've EWBOP'ed post #1625, the p.edit part.
Well, this is the end of the game then, assuming bunny does the right choice.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Stels »

ROFL
Chrono, enjoi loss. My rope is your rope.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Stels »

Anyways, I'll go to sleep, so CYA TOMORROW for the Results.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:40 am

Post by Stels »

Yeah, it's a good smashball and it's a waste for you, since you'll lose the game.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:40 am

Post by Stels »

@Chronopie: are you going through all the cycles of evolution?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (isolation #111) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:27 am

Post by Stels »

@Chronopie: try cyan or something.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (isolation #112) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:38 am

Post by Stels »

Black?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (isolation #113) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:38 am

Post by Stels »

Red+Black = Awesomeness.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (isolation #114) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:42 am

Post by Stels »

Oh crap, wtf am I doing? I forgot that I can't talk during twilight according to rule number 4 of this game.
Bah, bunny, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.
~Stels
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (isolation #115) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:03 am

Post by Stels »

WOOT, <3 Nacho.

tanstalas wrote:
@Stels
- lol - cabin fever in your QT much? Talking to yourself? hahaha

You should see about getting yourself some drugs to help with that

*remembers he was talking to himself in his QT when everyone else was dead*

... if you find out what cures that let me know - I may need a prescription
^^
I blame frayed and the mafia for talking to myself. I'll pm you someday with that prescription :wink:
SharkFinn wrote:Stels: I SOFTCLAIMED NESS WHEN I WAS LYNCHING MONGOOSE. /end rage
That was still your mistake, lol.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #116) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:05 am

Post by Stels »

Oh, and I had lots of fun in the QT and the game itself. Forgot to mention that.

CSL wrote:If I killed Stels, we would've won.

Fate, it was either you or Stels. Be grateful I chose you. >:D
Pretty sure Fate would notice the connection I noticed. Thanks Fate, for taking that hit and sorry at the same time.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:08 am

Post by Stels »

BTW, the Mafia QT's are in the role info post by the Master Hand. If you're too lazy to go there, then I'll post them since they are technically already out. (Especially you Fate)
http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/SyxwaLmCF9Rz
(Sorry, only the villain QT is actually there... The traitor one was deleted?)
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Stels »

Notice how I neighborize you N4... That's another example of my bad luck ^_^
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Stels »

Andrius, was that you who was always talking in my QT's?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Stels »

The Lord of the QuickTopics? LIES!
Master Hand QT wrote:Master Hand 129

09-16-2010 03:32 PM ET (US)
Edited by author 09-16-2010 03:32 PM
I'm still here.
No, I died in the opening scene...

Crazy Hand, Unkillable Cult Recruiter, Is Still Alive >:)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”