Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Hey AGar and anyone else I know here. Catching up, post tomorrow.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

There are so many scummy people in this game. I'll start with vezo.
"random" votes the biggest bandwagon.
Claims it to be random, and then says it's not like anything that's happened. Which is a lie, ani tried to get a policy lynch on biggest target, big argument between ani and furcolow, etc.
Changes story from random to having meta. Meta is weak. Then OMGUS's AGar.
Says the game is annoying, presumably because people haven't bandwagon'd her OMGUS. Votes ani for absolutely no reason.
Says fate is always right, bandwagons friend and says if he's town lynch fate.
Apparently, if people vote her, it's probably a scum distraction.

Vezokpiraka is guilty of bandwagoning without reasons, vote-hopping, changing story, OMGUS, and thinking that if player a thinks player b is scum, player b isn't, then player a is scum.
Verdict:
SCUM

Seriously, why aren't there more votes on vezo?
Unvote(if I was voting), Vote: vezokpiraka
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Mind if I answer instead of AGar? I've played with vezo.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Let's see, in the other game, vezo had longer and more contentful posts, he seemed to know what's going on, he didn't OMGUS, and in general didn't do what he's been doing in this game. He was town.
Oh, you're wagon is "full of scum", is it, vezo? Do you think that's true, or is it just mass OMGUS? And I don't think the mod will care if you're just saying it to get the good stuff. Tomorrow, I'll look into fate and wraith.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:47 am

Post by Me=Weird »

You think I'm lying? You don't trust me?
Anyway, later today I'll look into other players, but right now I'll
FoS: Furcolow
, because he first said he'd hammer if people wanted him to, then he said he would if it means next day we can lynch zwet. Then goes back to if people want him to. All this in three posts in a row. As socrates said, you seem to really want to hammer without the responsibility of said hammer.

That said, I stand impressed by fate's CAPS LOCK RAGE.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Fur, yes but you expressed willingness to hammer. Now, I still want a lynch on vezo, but I don't see that happening.
Vote: Furcolow
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Have you been reading the thread? I believe I said it in my post D1, where I FoS'ed him. Furthermore, I replaced beefster. Based on you not reading the thread,
FoS: Iecerint

Vezo, I'm giving you bad vibes because I have more than one suspect? I find it unlikely that there's only one scum.

Fur, that is mass-OMGUS.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Me=Weird »

The first two lines at iecerint.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Zwet, what experience do you have with vezo? Linkies please.
@avatarless: Case on sebguer, or is it still RVS?
Iecerint, can you please clearly state why you think I'm scum, and in what way, if at all, the recent going-on's have influenced that?
Vezo, you're digging your own grave.
"Vezo: 'pacman is a good vote'
Socio: 'EXCELLENT. EXPLAIN WHY HE IS A GOOD VOTE.'
Vezo: 'Cause he is not a bad vote?'"
Seriously?! He's a good vote because he's not a bad vote, and he's not a bad vote because he's a good vote. Is that what you're trying to say? Because if so, FAIL LOGIC IS FAIL.

Furc, you are admitting to voting someone just because they are the next biggest wagon. You need to die. And then, if there's a vig out there, shoot vezo.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

I did link, but I guess they were too hidden. They were question marks. Anyway, mini theme 1011 Help! My computer got infected!.
Furc, I'm scummy because I think you're scummy? Scummy.
Iecerint, I have no explanation for beefster's actions. I am not him.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Scums: Vezo, I've already said why. His posts since then haven't helped him. Furcolow. I've also said why for him. And I guess Friend, but I'm about to check into him. Either a case will be up, or a different scumpick.
Town: You. That post is why.
@LL and those agreeing with him: You're saying it's impossible for vezo to be town? That I shouldn't think he's scummy because he's vezo?
And iecerint, are you really voting me because of one post 20 pages ago, and flavor? When we have no idea what said flavor means? And you're saying that nothing in the past 20 pages have changed that? And that you just soft-claimed some kind of PR?
Helpful post there, furc.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Me=Weird »

WHY?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Me=Weird »

I DON'T KNOW YET! IT'S STILL A GUT READ!!
@FURCOLOW: *******************
@IECERINT: YOU SAID YOU TARGETED ME!
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Me=Weird »

AGar wrote:Why exactly are we waggoning M=W blindly again?
That's what I'm trying to figure out.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Read the thread, pacman. Socs pledged his vote to Plum. Plum told him to vote you. You just didn't happen to be one of
his
suspects. I think I'll
Unvote
, and have a catch-up post later.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

I've been too busy lately. Catch-up post tomorrow, I'll look into mothrax and pacman. I think we may have found our mystery player, spyrex,
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Oh.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

*agrees with above post*. That one is horrible, even by furc's standards. Of course, pacman already destroyed it, so.
Anyway, I finally did an mothrax ISO.
My resultsSo ani was being ani, and it "just feels forced" to you? Care to expand on that?
The way you only replied to one thing implied you either hadn't read everything, or didn't care about what you did read, and just found a null tell, and tried to get a easy lynch out of it.
Explain exactly why a policy lynch D1, where we have little to go on, and chances of hitting scum are pretty low anyway, is scummy. Also, nice hypocrisy with the talking about calling out AtE(which is a null-tell), and in the same post, AtEing.
So if you do AtE, it's not scummy?
That "I don't do something as scum" is WIFOM. Especially because of your next post, where you did what you said you don't do as scum. Bandwagonning noted.
And you know that scum rarely give a direct answer how? Is this more attacking a easy target with weak reasoning?
This is where you seem not to have read the thread. AGar was the first to vote vezo, when no-one really cared, he unvoted. When it seemed like a vezo wagon might happen, he re-voted.
If you think what you did on calling out the "craplogic" wasn't AtE, then you don't know what AtE is.
Please explain where and how AGar has been hypocritical. Please show where he was plums "Lapdog".
You not playing the same way twice makes meta worthless?
If somethings possible, it is? You need to do better then just "refuse to let someone pull wool over my eyes".
Ignoring what people say = anti-town.
You brush off contradiction accusations by saying you post different things? Do you know what contradictions are?
That post is still AtE.
Your defense is bad. I'll outline why tomorrow.

I definitely see the mothrax case.
Vote: mothrax
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Yay I was right about mothrax!!! Can we lynch vezo now? He's produced approx. 0 content, whenever he isn't on the biggest bandwagon, he moves to the biggest one, if nothing else he's a deadweight to town that would destroy us in LyLo.
Vote: vezokpiraka

I'm against a mass-claim unless there's one really good reason. I don't really see the pacman case.
Advance notice of
V/LA Saturday-Monday
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

More proof of vezo=scum!! And I guess if you really do have secret info's, we can mass-claim. Knowing that if you lied, we can lynch you.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Me=Weird »

After all this buzz about LL, I decided to look into him. Here are my results.
Hypocritically votes beef for posting for the sake of posting.
Tries to deflect any ani or furc suspicion by meta and gut. Meta being weak, and gut worthless to everyone else.
How exactly is talking about post restrictions scummy? Why would scum be more likely to do it than town? And well, your post just screamed of posting for the sake of posting.
He then says he thinks beef/I is/are scummy because of OMGUS, set-up speculation(I don't see why this is scummy) and me thinking vezo is scummy.
He's also suspicious of pacman for not liking meta and LaL, but calling people out on AtE, which I also don't see as scummy.
Wait, calling people out on basic things is scum-tell now? How'd I miss that?
That's zwet and plum now you've called likely town without reasons.
Votes vezo, which means he thinks I'm scum for things beef did, and therefore I can't defend against.
LL: "the hidden people might be scum!!"
Friend: "wouldn't it be unbalanced if they were scum since they're untargetable?"
LL: "well, wouldn't it be unbalanced if they're town?"
*headdesk smiley*
So in your opinion, the only reasonable attack on you is reasonable? Well, I guess I'm okay with people calling themselves scummy.

So yeah. Not sure if I want him at L-1 yet though, I'd rather wait until I have a response, cause he definitely has something to defend against now.

I still find vezo very scummy though.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Well, I guess that means vezo's more likely town, but not definitely.
Vote: Furcolow

I've already stated some reasons, but he's now used flavor stuff that we don't know about as a case, hammered LL without a claim when he viewed LL as either scum or a
Power role.
Imagine if he'd been right about the PR. We'd be down 2 PR's, only having a idea about one target of one of them. Bad.

I'm thinking there's either 3 or 4 scum left, or 3 and a SK/other 3d party role.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Nice explanation. That has got to be the most convincing case in the history of uninformed majority vs. informed minority.
And how do you know he's town?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Me=Weird »

But I think he's a VI-scum. Is thinking that scummy?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Explain why the way I've been presenting it is scummy.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Me=Weird »

lol at the hypocrisy in furcs 1248 post.

Friend:
You voted me for voting furc, b/c we disagree about whether he's VI-scum or VI-town. Y/N?
You said the way I've been presenting myself about thinking he's VI-scum is scummy. Y/N?
I asked why the way I've been presenting it is scummy. Y/N?
Instead of answering, you said my case on mothrax was scummy too, for the following reasons:
I basically paid no attention to him for a while(I was trying to get my first suspect lynched).
I focused on VI-type "easy targets" instead(It's called voting my top suspects, and they were, regardless of how much of an "easy target" they were).
I made a IIoA case on him later(How would we lynch if everybody joined wagons quicker? And how is it IIoA? If it was, why did you ignore up until now? You got plenty of posts in after my case and before the lynch). Y/N? Most importantly, why did you deflect my question?
FoS: Friend
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Iecerint, friend, can you please restate your cases on me? I would ask furc and vezo, but their votes are mindless bandwagoning(more reasons to lynch furc).
Friend, what AGar said. And please, if you're just going to mindlessly say that I'm scum and furc's town and provide pointless furc meta, shut the fuck up.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

I WAS VOTING YOU AND PUSHING FOR YOUR LYNCH BEFORE YOU VOTED FOR ME WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?! I LIKE HOW YOUR RESPONSE TO CONTRADICTION ACCUSATIONS WAS TO "JUDGE HIS REACTIONS" AND SAY HE FAILED. JUST KEEP FLAILING, SCUM.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Friend wrote:No, M=W + AGar, Furc is town and stop telling me to shut up. Your cases are wrong.
Why is he town? And don't go spouting of more of your meta crap.
Friend wrote:Nope, he didn't act the same way. He acted way differently.

I think vezo is scum.

unvote, vote: vezokpiraka
So now you're reduced to voting anyone who disagrees with you?
Chronopie wrote:
Vi wrote:
-Chronopie is being replaced. Please hold...
Wait. What?

It's not 72 hours since my last post (okay, it is NOW, but that because I took a while writing this)

And the above quoted definitely wasn't.
Your last post was midday Wednesday.
The announcement was late-day Saturday.
I win. ~Vi

--

I was going to say that I believe Furc is town. VI-ish, but town. And M=W is just pushing this (fail-)case as a counter wagon.

VOTE: M=W
Where do you get the town feeling? How is it a counter wagon? If anything, the wagon on me is the counter wagon. And what do you mean, fail-case?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Me=Weird »

How come? Cause I'm beginning to get the feeling you're an idiot.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Me=Weird wrote:How come? Cause I'm beginning to get the feeling you're an idiot.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Me=Weird »

What do you mean, "how come"?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Me=Weird »

I'm not answering until you do.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Yeah, cause I got the feeling that's what you were doing. And for once, I agree with vezo. And no, it isn't.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Argh!! I meant it wasn't obvious where you said he was scummy in that post.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

@AGar: I agree, as should be obvious by my vote.
pacman, are you saying you think furc not scummy for doing all that stuff
just because
he's a VI? VI's can be scum to you know.
You know friend, you still haven't answered my question from a while ago, "Why are you calling me out on IIoA on my mothrax case now, when you completely ignored it for so long?
MOD: V/LA on Tuesday until further notice.

Also, note sig.[/offtopic]
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Friend, you're saying that furc is obv town because of meta, and there's absolutely nothing else that suggests he's town? He should learn to be a better player. He won't if we're just like "oh, furc always acts like that, so he's town". That will teach him it's okay to be a complete VI, which it's not, and he will never be a good player. I'm starting to think you're scum, friend. If furc's scum, you almost certainly are.

Plum, your reasonless bandwagoning is noted.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Friend, I don't think you're scum because of that. I skimmed your ISO and found scumminess. Unfortunately I didn't have time to say why then, and I have to go really soon, so no time now. But I probably will tomorrow.

Iec, them being aligned at all is auto win, since we can't target them. There is no way for them to die. I suspect it has to do with the Holy Orders mechanic.

Hi Haylen.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Interesting going-ons. Now, I want to hear from furc first, but if we can lynch vezo(haylen now) that would be fine by me. In any case, a furc lynch isn't going to happen.
Unvote
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Yeah, I didn't respond because I've barely gotten on since I last posted. And then, mostly just to check my PM's. Not enough time to post.
Anyway, did you not see "Now, I want to hear from furc first"? As in, depending on whether furc could confirm it? I was thinking he could confirm that either haylen's lying, or we don't know. Naturally, if he confirmed she's lying, I'd want to lynch her.
Friend, how come you didn't vote me when you posted right after that, but when haylen did, you hopped right back on the wagon?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Me=Weird »

lol at haylen and ckd "OMG you want town reads you're scum die". What's wrong with townreads? They would help scum just as much as scumreads. Hopefully I'll get some ISO's done in a couple days.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Me=Weird »

CKD, there's this thing called "player interaction", that makes it pretty obvious what people think of other people, at least to me. Hopefully I'll actually get stuff done tomorrow.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Me=Weird »

pacman, I've been really busy lately, and the posts I have made didn't need much original content. And would you mind refreshing your case on me?
AGar, which post are you talking about?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Like I said, I meant depending on what furcolow said. He implied he knew a way to tell if haylen was lying. If she is, then of course we want to lynch her. And, surprise surprise,
case on chronopieFirst two posts are fluff. We can ignore them.
Then, he votes furcolow. The post he links as a soft-claim, doesn't really look like soft-claim to me. And then, useless speculation about smoke/light.
After a V/LA, he says that vezo is always superscummy, but apparently furc isn't. And seems pretty interested in lynching mothrax, despite not showing any suspicion on him before.
Oh look, a contradiction from saying vezo's always really scummy to wanting to lynch him after mothrax.
He then hammers, still without expressing any suspicion.
For some reason, he thinks the battery power kills people. And wanted to run the battery power down, presumably to get a deadline lynch if he's scum.
"on the other hand, maybe you're right and battery is unrelated" Talk about wishy-washy. "I think battery power kill people, but then again, maybe it doesn't".
L-1 votes vezo, more contradiction from saying vezo's always really scummy, where he implied that he thought vezo was town.
Asks for a mass-claim. Role-fishing much?
How long can it take to contradict yourself again, saying that furc is probably town?
Votes completely based on smoke/light, which is what we call sheeping.
He says he wouldn't mind lynching Iecerint, pacman, or sociopath, the first time he even mention any of them.

In short, chronopie is guilty of
Contradictions
Wagon-hopping/sheeping
Trying to appear helpful but being useless with light/smoke speculation.
Lurking

Vote: Chronopie
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Eh. Tuesday's are really busy, but I'll
tear hayl's case to bits
respond to hayl's case tomorrow. Deadline's coming up, and a chrono lynch isn't going to happen, it seems.
Unvote, Vote: Iecerint

No reasons(yet, it's possible I'll have some reasoning tomorrow). It's just me not wanting a no-lynch and not wanting to be lynched either.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Haylen, you say "again". I believe this is the first time. And yeah, I am, but it's better than a no-lynch.

Iecerint, 1. I've been getting a slight scummy feel from your posts. 2. You're more likely to get lynched. 3. I have a complete null-read on SP, unlike you where I have gut.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”