Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Hi guys. You know, I'm already tired of being with furcolow and vezo. But I couldn't miss this game.

Anyway, I think the scum is friend. Case:
He doesn't just play that way as town. He plays that way all the time. He is very hard to read.
The "soft-claim" was telling us something all of us except apparently he knew before signing up. He may or may not have an informative role.
Have you ever encountered or heard of a town recruiter?
Goes from being sure seraphim's scum to he's probably town(though you're right about that).
Wait, you're saying if someone's a VI they're town? Since when?
Nice reasoning for the gurgi vote.
Hm. There's known to be recruiting roles, night start, no deaths. PRETTY OBVIOUS THEY RECRUITED, HUH?
Why's LG scummy? You haven't said why. Usually you vote without reasoning, then state it later. Not at all this time though.

I say you're scum. Don't try to deny it, scumbag.
Aim: Friend
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Me=Weird »

DSorry to disappoint you. I'm planning to look into zwetchafhkg;ineer but his ISO is hiding. Seriously, I don't see him in the "Display posts by user:"
Furcolow, you're not as good as you think you are. Acting like that is going to get more people to dislike you. And thanks for the VT claim.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Me=Weird »

ERschkhpjga stupid typo.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Sorry, forgot about the word "Sample". Thought you were saying you got a townie PM.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Me=Weird »

I'M NOT USING META I MEAN FROM EARLIER IN THIS GAME AND [REDACTED BECAUSE OF ONGOING GAME].
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Me=Weird »

I thought you said you were a PR! Gah!! If this were LAL, you'd be dead.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Holster, Aim: gandalf5166

Do I even need to say why? And I'll address everything else when I'm confident that responding to it won't make me go into CAPS LOCK RAGE again.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

8 PAGES!?!?
Holster
, I'll be catching up, expect a good post in a while.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Andrius wrote:Friend - New playstyle throws me off a bit. Not leaning one way or another ATM, but I'd lump him into my voting bloc if he isn't
Vig'd/lynched.
The bolded implies either you know(or think, as there's
multiple
recruiters) he's not going to be killed by mafia, which you would have to be mafia to know. The other thing it could imply is that you know(or think, as there's
multiple
recruiters) he can't be killed by the mafia, which again you would only know if you're mafia, in this case with him.
I'd say that's a scum-slip.
Aim: Andrius
For the posting thing, WBA: Dram
MOD: How come we have to have a majority to lynch when we all have guns? Can't we just go around shooting whoever we want?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

TL, why wasn't it a scum-slip? Do you think that it's just as easy for town to forget about the possibility of a mafia NK as it is for mafia who don't intend to kill someone? Did that sentence make sense?
I'm going to do a partial reread tomorrow. I would like for someone to out-line the dram case please.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

I guess the bodyguard thing could be scum, but the impression I got from the sample is that the bodyguard part is just flavor. You know, an explanation for the NK immunity.
TL: Are you saying that scum with no intention to kill friend would be just as likely to forget about a mafia NK on friend as a townie with no idea about NK's would be likely to forget about a possible friend NK? Does this make more sense?
Sorry, I'm having a crazy week. I'm actually going to be
V/LA Saturday-Monday
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Two possibilities about andrius's claim:
1: Andrius is fake claiming an investigative role without saying which one, which would be a convenient excuse to not give a N0 target.
2: He's outed himself, and if day were to end now, we have either a recruited or dead investigative role without knowing results. I don't see the point of claiming any kind of investigative role. It seems pointless to me.
I don't really think that was role-fishing. I do wonder at reaper thinking investigations, if guilty, would mean a recruiter instead of possibly a recruit. I suppose that depends on whether investigations happen first, or recruiting.
Last 2 andrius posts=AtE.
Anyway, unless something more convincing happens, I still want a andrius wagon/lynch.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Friend wrote:Look, the Furcolow wagon was obviously (to me, at least) scum-driven. He was a VI, an easy target, and for people that don't have experience with him, always scummy.
[REDACTED, ONGOING GAME] And if he's always scummy, how are we to know if he's actually scum? [MORE REDACTED BECAUSE OF ONGOING GAME].

I am almost sure one of these 4: {Porochaz, Erg0, Lord Gurgi, Yosarian2} is scum based on that assertion.

Erg0 is the towniest of the four, followed by Yos2, LG, Porochaz, although it gets pretty close between those three.
Why is erg0 the towniest? Do you seriously expect to get away with saying this stuff without saying why at all?

I feel like Porochaz/LG are also using the "try to lynch easy targets" approach on me. Through not being helpful and explaining my reads, I agree I've painted myself as somewhat scummy. The case Poro made on me was never based on any concrete evidence; just me being difficult.
Clarify what you mean by '"try to lynch easy targets" approach on me.' Do you mean you're the easy target? Hardly. You're not even one of the leading wagons.

In addition, here he calls furc a VI, not scum:
Porochaz wrote:Scum
Friend
RC/Inhim
ani
vezok/Frank
VI

I'm not counting you and I haven't noticed gandalf tbh.
Are you saying VI's are automatically town?

But then starts a wagon on Furc based on "terrible posts." VIs make "terrible posts" ALL the time, and he had furc down as a VI before his vote. The switch is unexplained and scummy.
Maybe by "terrible", me meant voteworthily(isn't that a cool word?) scummy.

In conclusion...

aim: Porochaz
Bolded mine(except for the aim).
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Everything I was going to say has already been said. :( And I don't feel like repeating things other people said.
inHim, why wouldn't we lynch a recruit, if we can't get a recruiter? It at least is the equivalent of blocking one of their recruits. I mean, I agree that it would be best to lynch recruiters, but why should we be against lynching recruits?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

@vezo: Here is some advice for you: Go back to the newbie queue, learn to play good, that's what the IC's are for. And please stop joining so many games, you'll only spread yourself way out, and quite honestly, I can't see how you're having fun by posting 3-5 liners that are mindlessly sheeping.
Please don't scream at me for this.

Might have a case up on someone(faraday?) tomorrow, but I'm tired tonight. In fact,
MOD: V/LA every Tuesday until further notice.

See sig[/offtopic]
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Me=Weird »

xvart: I said maybe because I was unsure of my schedule, and it turns out that I likely won't get a case up until saturday. I suggested faraday because a small wagon was forming on him, so I decided it would be worth it to look at him at least.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Me=Weird »

No. I'm saying that if someone has a wagon on them, it's worth it to go look and see if the wagon has good reasons.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Me=Weird »

This just from his(faraday's) most recent ISO page:
Why did you think the zwet kill was good? I had a fairly town read on him.
I don't understand how getting role-blocked would make andrius more likely to be lynched? And "mislynched" implies you know he's town. Scum-slip?
See, the problem with one scumgroup trying to kill andrius and the other roleblocking is that 1, they knew that dramonic would likely have guarded him, and 2, that would mean neither scumgroup tried to recruit. Which I find a bit hard to believe.
Perhaps someone role-blocked andy thinking he'd get recruited?
So what's with posting a response to poro, wanting to vote SS(how does helping confirm ooba make someone townier?) except for helping confirm ooba, and then voting gandalf without reasons?
So you'd rather stop wagons on people you think are town instead of analyzing the wagons, and possibly finding scum?
Yeah, why tell us why you think chrono's scum when you can just say "so I'd forgotten chronopie was in the game, then I read him in ISO, then I decided he was scum. now I vote for him."?
If you want to convince people, you need to be convincing. Otherwise people won't do what you want. Gut is not convincing to other people.
So… You're saying you believe andy's claim, but but that doesn't make him town, but you seem to believe he's town with little reason other than his claim?
I like how you use sarcasm and turnips instead of defending yourself.
So it's good reason to vote usually, but not now because it's voting you?
Reaper did explain already. I don't agree with it, but I saw it, which apparently either you didn't or your hoping that if you say it enough he'll get annoyed and say it in bad words.
Yeah. You enjoying it?
So this is your method? Have other people look up why people are scummy instead of telling them?
Oh yeah. Your wagons shitty because it's on you. I mean, why bother actually trying to defend it, especially if it's so bad?
The point is, we shouldn't have to look up reasons for
your
vote.

Yeah yeah, everybody's going to say it's not much and stuff, and they're probably right. But I'm at kind of a dead end in this game, and I don't really agree with the ooba wagon. And I'm not getting the chrono wagon either. This is the best I've got.
Aim: Faraday
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:38 am

Post by Me=Weird »

xvart wrote:
Me=Weird wrote: xvart: I said maybe because I was unsure of my schedule, and it turns out that I likely won't get a case up until saturday. I suggested faraday because a small wagon was forming on him, so I decided it would be worth it to look at him at least.
Weak. Your original statement was so ambivalent in nature that it is more likely to come from scum. It appears to me that you didn't want to be seen as lurking and you wanted to appear to be scumhunting so you gave a head nod to a growing wagon.
And what are your thoughts now that I've given a case?
xvart wrote:
Me=Weird wrote: No. I'm saying that if someone has a wagon on them, it's worth it to go look and see if the wagon has good reasons.
But not the people you previously found scummy? Do you not care about your previous reads?
The only scum-reads I had weren't going anywhere. If they were, I wouldn't have switched to faraday. I do, but like I said, they weren't going anywhere, and besides, I've almost lost track of my scum-reads.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Me=Weird »

xvart wrote:
Me=Weird, 1529 wrote:And what are your thoughts now that I've given a case?
Like I said: weak. Your case leaves a lot to be desired, especially considering you only ISO his recent posts. Does his early play have no bearing on his alignment? You continue to look like you want to do the absolute minimum to appear to be scumhunting.
It does, but I think not as much, especially since, as robo says, the first 20 or so pages didn't do much. Oh dear, I'm so sorry that I don't have all the time in the world to tell people everything about why they should vote faraday.

Me=Weird, 1529 wrote:The only scum-reads I had weren't going anywhere. If they were, I wouldn't have switched to faraday. I do, but like I said, they weren't going anywhere, and besides, I've almost lost track of my scum-reads.
Your faraday case is the first case you've really made other than some early vote hopping with less than desirable justifications (it was early game, though). Only scum don't have a need to keep track of their scum reads because they are bogus reads to begin with.
Like you said, it was early game, and there wasn't much to go on. Do you really believe that, knowing that there's at least two scum factions? Scum would have to scum-hunt as much as town, so I would consider this a null-tell, personally.
HAI ROBO! I hope Open 244 taught you apathy is bad and only makes town lose.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Faraday wrote:Most of the questions asked by Me=weird seem to have pretty obvious answers and are being asked for the sake of being asked.
So you'd rather stop wagons on people you think are town instead of analyzing the wagons, and possibly finding scum?
This is clearly NOT what I said. Could you misunderstand/misrepresent my position any more? I had mentioned that I thought zwet was scum, that's why I thought it was a good kill. Ugh I'm not even going through the rest of that, it's nonsensical.
What you said was this: "I don't want wagons on people I think are town, so of course I'm going to be quick to try and put them out. I don't see a problem with that at all.". Why not wait a bit and look for scummy wagon-hopping or anything? And if the questions are so obvious, why won't you answer them?
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Me=Weird »

This game has succeeded in confusing me. I'm going to get some ISO's done tomorrow or so.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Me=Weird »

You should hammer. Hopefully D3 will be better. Anyway, not liking chrono to much after skimming his ISO, but there are bigger fish to fry.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Not sure what I can do about just a bad feel from that post :?
I wasn't keeping a wagon open on chrono, or at least not intentionally. I was merely commenting on the results of my ISO.
Yos2, I'm not sure if you know I meant RL tomorrow, from that post, not game-tomorrow. And it didn't turn up to much.
xvart, if you don't think I'm a recruiter, why are you voting me? As yos pointed out, we really need to hit a recruiter today or D3.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Why? xvart said he didn't think seraphim as recruiter wouldn't have replaced out. I asked him why he was voting me then, since we really need to lynch a recruiter.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Look up a couple lines.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3391 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Well, I was kind of glad when I got killed, because I was finding it hard to concentrate on the game and be productive, but it was a good game. I rabidly watched it after I died. Might have more up later.
Show

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3447 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Maybe for the bribe ability, you could make it only effective if the recruiter has one or no recruits?
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”