SWN III: Dreamland Castle Is Under Siege (Halted, mod error)

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by smargaret »

Hi, I'm replacing animorpherv, and I speak Spanish. Based on the skim of the thread I did at midnight last night, I agree with the mafuyu wagon but I don't recall seeing anything about Katsuki. I have another thread to take care of, and then I'll come back and reread and post opinions/analyses.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by smargaret »

Dang. There have been a lot of prods/replacements/whatnot.

Parama, you do realize that I will never, ever, EVER believe you to be town again, right? However, I agree with you that Mafuyu is being scummy as heck. Okay, your vote is based on a gut read. Why not just say that? Why do the whole "denied" song and dance when someone asks why you voted for animorpherv/me? Also, you jumped right on the LLD wagon without a word of justification, and then started telling people to get on it with you - some reasoning would be nice, especially if the wagon had gone all the way. We'd need that reasoning to scumhunt Day 2. Speaking of scumhunting, Mafuyu's done remarkably little of it. The only scumhunting she has done has been to accuse Parama and Framm of being scum based on their PRs. Can we please do something to get rid of her?

Other than a lack of content, I'm not seeing the logic behind the Katsuki wagon. Would someone summarize it or point me to the key posts please?

EBWOP: Ninja'd. But I still don't see how that makes Katsuki a better lynch choice than Mafuyu.

I would like to see Framm investigated, but not lynched. There are definitely some scummy things in his posts, but not enough for me to vote, not over Mafuyu.

I believe LLD's claim, though not necessarily her alignment. However, we can force her actions, so we don't need to lynch her today.

I think that's all the major wagons? I'll go through everyone else in detail as I have time. If there's any preference for order, let me know.

VOTE: Mafuyu
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by smargaret »

It is indeed a reading error (or rather, a writing error, since it was my fault). I'm referring to Mafuyu in the first paragraph, for everything but the first sentence.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by smargaret »

Mafuyu wrote:Mafuyu thinks that you are pushing awfully hard without attempting to actually smear her. You just keep....inquiring opinions of others, without making a direct attack. Mafuyu isn't sure what your game is, or why.
That's how you're using Parama's post restriction to make him look scummy.

As for Framm, I'm not going to go all the way back and find the initial post unless you really want me to, but the last statement of almost all of his posts has been something fulfilling his PR without any game-related content. And that's precisely what you're objecting to. Could he find a better way of meeting the restriction? Yes. Is his way of meeting it scummy? No.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 am

Post by smargaret »

I'm okay with Framm provided someone looks into Mafuyu.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:25 am

Post by smargaret »

UNVOTE: Mafuyu
VOTE: Framm

I think that's L-1.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:44 am

Post by smargaret »

That was hammer. I was L-1, and said so. Framm had 4 votes at the last vote count, Reck voted at the bottom of page 36, and then there are 5 votes on page 37.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:11 am

Post by smargaret »

Deadline is tomorrow. Who should we lynch instead?
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:07 am

Post by smargaret »

@Mod: Katsuki voted for Framm.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”