Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1582 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:54 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Waz up world! I'll go ahead and
Holster
while I start my read. I shall be back shortly.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1665 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Just checking in. In the middle of a busy week that ends with an exam this evening. So speedreading will commence at that point!

I can already gather that D2 is a much more useful read, so I'll start there unless anyone has a reason for me to start with D1. While I'm here, was there any requests/questions that were asked of Ani around the time he flaked? I'll do my best to respond or answer them as soon as I can. I'll do it even sooner than that. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1668 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Andrius wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:Just checking in. In the middle of a busy week that ends with an exam this evening. So speedreading will commence at that point!

I can already gather that D2 is a much more useful read, so I'll start there unless anyone has a reason for me to start with D1. While I'm here, was there any requests/questions that were asked of Ani around the time he flaked? I'll do my best to respond or answer them as soon as I can. I'll do it even sooner than that. :D
No, I'm pretty sure Ani flaked through D2.
Just read D2 at the least. :D
I had a feeling this was the case. >_<
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1725 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Check in post number 2. Just finished a semi-quick read of day two. Bit of a doozy, to say the least. I can only imagine what day one was like... Anyways. I'm going to write up a short, to the point, post regarding opinions of (what I assume to be) the leading wagons heading towards deadline, some time tomorrow. I will say though, that whether it be because of the game itself, or simply the time I chose to do this read of day two, my reads don't feel all that strong right now. A decent majority of my reads have boiled down to a "meh" equivalent as the read progressed. Due to this, expect another speed-read of day two, and possibly more of a day one read to get my feet placed in this game.

Quick things though:

I would love to see more posts from Gurgi (I know, busy. Only getting 5 posts in my reread is saddening nonetheless. I like you, and I'd probably find your posting tolerable).
That being said, I'm still waiting to hear some actual analysis from me=weird here. Do you have any opinions about anyone in the game here?
Second this. Thanks in advance.

Other random reads off the top of my head (and if I scroll up to see your name. No particular order here.):
Charlie - "meh" neutral.
Friend - Leaning scum. Leaning recruiter.
Yos - Leaning town.
Andy - Leaning town.
Xvart - One of my top town reads.
Meweird - Leaning scum.
Singer - "meh" neutral. Only town because of the claim. Play leans scum, claim leans town. Leaning recruited scum I guess.
Robo/Vezok - Yeah...Vezok had some wonderful early day play. Sarcasm is in the previous sentence. Leaning slightly scum on vezok. Waiting on robo's read, obviously.
Faraday - Leaning scum, not completely sold on recruiter status though. Not opposed to a lynch, but not my first pick.
Prozac - One of my top town reads.
Inhim - Leaning slightly town.
Gurgi - Early D2 posts seemed townie to me. Not a whole lot to get a read from after that though.
Chrono - "meh" neutral read. Excessive crumbing, and almost flaunting the crumbing, bothers me.
Ooba - Leaning slightly scum. The "recruited" theory sounds right to me as of right now.
Erg0 - No read, really. Going to look at him more during my skim.
Gandalf - "meh" neutral. Fluffy posts. A lot of fluffy posts. That basically sums up what comes from the top of my head.

(I think that's everyone. Sorry if I missed you. It's probably because I hate you and never want to speak to you ever. :D)
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1734 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Robocopter87 wrote:Kk

Now just gotta wait for a faraday claim.
And while we wait is a great time to tell us what you may have gathered from your read. I'm assuming you suspect Faraday enough to go along with the lynch (correct me if I make the incorrect assumption here). Any other suspicions? Town reads? Etc?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1741 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Robo:

That's fine if you don't like them, but it would be nice to know if you find anyone else suspicious. I just like to know where people are at opinion-wise after reads. Habit maybe. Despite that, I will agree with your summary of the day.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1801 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Vote: Robo
. If it wasn't clear yesterday, I wasn't too hot on the whole "I reread, and HAMMAH, nothing else" chain of events at the end of day two. If you've read the game, I can only assume you suspect more than just the late Faraday. You must have something else worthwhile to say, or could have said during the end of the day.

Gurgi: Don't think I've forgotten about you, I'd still love to see more out of you, and your sudden hammer without anything else didn't help any read of mine I had.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1805 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Flameaxe »

@Charlie:
It would totally make sense to recruit Andrius, and with 2 cults x 2 nights since his claim so far, that's 4 chances to recruit him.

I'm pretty dang sure he'd have been (and has been) recruited by now. Same with Yos2.
I take it the whole "lets try to lynch recruiters ASAP" idea isn't a priority for you then?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1870 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Holster
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1911 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

@Robo: Can't remember if you've said this already. Who are your suspects as of right now?

Happy with Gurgi's recent posts. I had something else I wanted to say here, but I seem to have forgotten it...

On a semi-unrelated note: Busy week, posting will probably be scarce. This is up there on my priority of postings though, so I should be able to make some comments in passing.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1973 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Aim: Friend
, I'll have something else to add to this when I'm not studying for an exam in 8 hours.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2053 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Flameaxe »

ReaperCharlie wrote:OKAY. THIS THREAD IS GETTING SUPER STALE.

I WANT EVERYONE'S TOP 3 LYNCH CANDIDATES NOW
Friend, Erg0, and in a distant 3rd Inhim.

I'm reading up on these last few pages today. Expect a post in typical BBM fashion, slow and steady.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2054 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Updated reads, mainly for keeping my own thoughts straight, partially for everyone else to be on the same page (Possibly questions too, I haven't gotten there yet):

Charlie - 1850 wasn't my favorite post in the world. States possible intent on joining a robo wagon (pre-claim), but really doesn't commit anything. Call it just how I view things, but a L-2 vote (by my count) isn't really something to be all that cautious about, especially given that a claim was essentially going to happen either way. A little bit of an "all over the place" vibe at certain times. While, I kind of read singer and ooba on a scummy side, I'm not really sold on the speculation in 1962. Sure, I'll take it as a possibility, but I can't make a judgment on how likely it is...1984 makes more sense in my mind though. Read: Basically still neutral, leaning ever so slightly scum.

Friend - (Hypocrite alert!) Not really here much during day three. Still pushing the whole yos2 thing from yesterday, feels slightly forced, and definitely tunnel-y. Basically, my read hasn't changed from my catchup post. My lead candidate for recruiter.

Yos - A bit defensive this day, more so than my read of day two. Fairly certain he isn't the recruiter. Despite the events of the day, he still feels townie-ish to me.

Andy - Robo's claim only strengthens a town read here. Wasn't a superfan of the jump on ooba. Seemed forced and kind of content-less. All in all, still feeling town.

Xvart - Not quite as strong as yesterday, but still on my town read side.

Meweird - Dead, recruited. Pretty sure he's only a death miller though...obviously :D (Joke)

Singer - Feeling recruited today. It's extremely sketch to keep the double vote, in my mind. Her posts today really seem as if she's trying very hard to prove herself as still town, buddying to the "town" if you will. The comments about having the town lead the kill and wanting it to be useless to the cult in post 1950 just plain feel off. They don't feel genuine, and it feels as if she is newly recruited and trying to keep in good graces with the town. Read: Leaning much stronger to the scum side.

Robo/Vezok - Okay, you've claimed. Now you need to start ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING. Seriously. Do you even find anyone scummy at this point, because besides jumping onto the faraday wagon, I can't find anything to tell me otherwise. Read: Without the claim, I'd still have my vote on robo, hands down. That being said, I believe the claim (mainly because its a fairly common role I use myself in cult games I've run). I'm leaning town with a side of "DO SOMETHING, SIR". If you read and acknowledge this, Robo, post the word 'apple', preferably in your next post. :D

Faraday - Dead, unrecruited. Can't think of a witty comment again, sorry.

Prozac - Too quiet today sir, and no amusing drunk posts :D. I haven't really had anything to change my read, but I would love to hear from you more today. And yes, I know. This is a list, sorry. I like giving lists like this when making larger than ideal catch-ups...

Inhim - Very non-existent today. Probably the most non-existent today. I would still love to hear more from you, but the quietness isn't making my read go towards town...

Gurgi - I'm glad to see you arrive in day three, Flimsy. I don't have anything bad to say about your posts today. Still leaning town with Flimsy.

Chrono - Still a pretty neutral read, honestly. I believe the roleblock-roleblock scenario as of right now. Kind of agree with ISO-60. Who else do you suspect besides Ooba? (Extra: I'm only reading d3, so if there is another pre d3 post you have that would answer that, direct me to it, and I'll shut up :) )

Ooba - Like I stated in others recaps: I'm not sold on RC's theories. I do think that the no result from Andy is suspicious with the flavor given by Chrono. Given that, I'm not completely sold on recruiter due to the claim. I like my chances for calling a recruit here though.

Erg0 - Kinda quiet, makes me get a "meh" neutral read like yesterday. Your posts do give a bit of a sense of "im here, but I'm not really saying anything important", so the meh neutral read leans to scum as of right now.

Gandalf - Another one for the quiet pile. I know your here, but I don't really know where you're at in terms of this game. ISO-80 says Friend is probably the other recruiter, does this still hold true? Are you willing to vote Friend today?

Again, that SHOULD be everyone.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2076 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:26 am

Post by Flameaxe »

singersigner wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:Apple.

Actually, I'll make that Apples. Plural.

Here ill even post a picture. (SNIP)
I don't understand this. Is it an inside joke of some sort?
If you read my last post, under Robo, it might make sense. However, I think you're missing the point Robo, but at least your reading?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2093 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Robocopter87 wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:SNIP
I totally got the point.

The truth is I've been pretty frikkin busy lately, I've had trouble mantaining even my modding games. I'm kinda trying to hold out and kinda drop all my games.

I'm thinking about quitting but I think I'll just play a game here and there or Mod every once in a while.

But right now, this game needs my attention.

I actually barely read but I was skimming and saw my name and read the whole thing so I got lucky tbh.
Okay. Opinions on a Friend lynch?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2103 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Flameaxe wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:OKAY. THIS THREAD IS GETTING SUPER STALE.

I WANT EVERYONE'S TOP 3 LYNCH CANDIDATES NOW
Friend, Erg0, and in a distant 3rd Inhim.

I'm reading up on these last few pages today. Expect a post in typical BBM fashion, slow and steady.
Are you reading the thread Charley? I mean really...You're doing a great job with YOUR CAPS LOCK BEING ALL COOL...
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2138 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Chronopie wrote:Good news... You found scum?

Bad news... You've been recruited?

--

On a (possibly) unrelated note. Flameaxe is not the other roleblocker. However he
IS
a hot Italian Stallion, at least according to the flavour text.
Thanks again for that steamy night. Lets do it again, babe. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2140 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Erg0 wrote:Sorry for flaking for the latter part of yesterday, I should be back on board now.

@Flameaxe: Are you saying that you got a PM about Chrono targeting you?

@Andrius: Spill!
Not chrono specifically, but someone did come to my room, and things happened from there...If you know what I mean.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2219 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Flameaxe »

gfojgf;jsdglgfa

Skimmed the last few pages. Decided I need to read it closer. I'll be back when I do read it closer. Things I did get:
  • As sarcastic as Gurgi is being, he is making sense. I still like my read on him.
  • Xvart's vote is just plain silly, and certainly doesn't go well with my previous read on him. I'll have a problem with anyone pushing for a "recruiter-cleared" player such as Gurgi, when it seems we are all in agreement that we need to hit a recruiter today.
  • I find myself having a possible recruiter list much like Charlie's, minus myself of course. I have inhim above gandalf on my list though as of right now.
  • As many of you have stated, I plan on taking Yos2's input with a grain of salt today. If we do have two cults, which it seems very, very likely we do, then his opinions on the recruiter opposite his are more than likely genuine.
  • Gandalf's 2186 makes little to no sense, reasonably. This back and forth is a good reason why he is still number three on my list right now for possibly lynches.
  • Prozac is totally, totally town at this point. Like, seriously.
  • Robo: Just so everything is out there, did you protect Andy again? No reason not to know this information, at this point.
  • I am, however having trouble following Gurgi's recent train of thought. I'm going to figure that out here now...He's still a bad lynch, I just want to figure out his logic.
  • The more Andy posts, the more I am getting a recruited vibe from him, despite Robo's claim.
    Gurgi:
    Possibility of Robo getting blocked and Andy getting recruited, discuss. With the results on Chrono, and the other RB is most likely a recruited one, so this theory wouldn't surprise me.
  • Being blocked last night myself, and getting intercourse-style flavor, this may be a good time to address the different flavor received with the failed investigations. Just saying, that might be a good path to go.
So, it turns out I had more time to read than I thought. So you get a more full post in the end.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2225 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Erg0 wrote:
Holster
for now.

I'm not sure that I entirely trust Yos's version of events, since he has an obvious incentive to make his team appear as weak as possible. I guess the viability of his lynch depends largely on whether he's really on the same team as Me=Weird, and on whether we can get a really good lead on a recruiter today.

There's a fair bit of setup-related information to parse, I need to do some "what ifs".
Who do YOU think is a recruiter?
I second this question.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2278 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Issues regarding N1 results for now, rest later.

I posted this a few pages ago, and it seems to have fallen through the cracks.
Being blocked last night myself, and getting intercourse-style flavor, this may be a good time to address the different flavor received with the failed investigations. Just saying, that might be a good path to go.
From memory, they both (at least andy, correct me here if you didn't get it RC) got a message that they heard a noise and ran before getting an investigation. This doesn't seem like the work of a prostitute targeting either of the two cops. While my own opinions of this lead me to disagree with your [RC, Andy, Xvart] recruiter group, it also leads me to believe the claims we have right now in terms of enforcers. This, in turn, leads me to believe the claimed innocent on Chrono as of right now.

It's also leading tinfoil-y, ReaperCharlie style thoughts in my head that I'm not going to elaborate on as of right now. I know the message I got last night, and I know the flavor it involved. There's nothing more I can add to that.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2279 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I guess the rest later part tied its way in after all. I need to stop doing that.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2290 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Katsuki wrote:
Disclaimer: If I can not get caught up in this game before the weekend is over, I will be requesting replacement.

Need to get this out there first.

One major question: Are andrius and RC ACTUALLY confirmed? Or is it one of those self-"OH HAI THERE I ARE COP ME CONFIRMED HURR MA BUDDY RC BE CONFIRMING ME TOO" things?
Same with chronopie I guess.
Confirmed is a fickle term in this game. They're both claimed cops, yes. Alignment is up in the air though. RC was investigated innocent on N0, that could change. This is the same as prozac said except: Chrono was investigated by RC with an innocent result last night. There is another RB somewhere due to girl-on-girl flavor in night two.

As for reading, no one seems to have given you this like they did for me: Day one is a headache of a read, it might be easier, and quicker, to at least start from day two onward. You can generally pick up on who claimed what from that point as well. Good luck with the read.

As for my vote...
Aim: Erg0
. Hasn't really moved on my list as of right now. Xvart is probably number two right now. Probably followed by Katsuki/inhim.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2297 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Robocopter87 wrote:
Chronopie wrote:I remember a similar discussion about RC/Robo in another game. :P

:roll: Dont remind me
Not to be a pest or anything...

But is anyone scummy to you yet? I might as well keep up my trend of asking. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2301 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

As of the last page, yes, we did get a message.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2304 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Xvart, myself and Yos have all claimed to get a message when we we're blocked.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2310 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

@Xvart: Opinions on my speculation in 2278?

@Charlie, Andy: Could you reiterate the flavor the two of you got on the nights you got no result?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2328 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:55 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Mod:
Gonna have a little bit of limited access this week. Uber-shitty midterm week number 2! (and a paper...)

I'll be around here and there when I get too sidetracked from studying.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2358 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Quick comments:

@ Chrono 2356 - I'm assuming that Charlie's theory assumes that the cults have a kill in addition to recruitment, and that is where the kill came from. Correct me if I'm wrong RC. Also, coming out of an exam myself, good luck on your exams!

@ Mass Roleblock: It's stupid. There, I said it.

@Ooba's wagon: Not sold. ENFORCERS: Again correct me if I am wrong here, but...Did you both not have information that said bad things would happen if you investigated a recruiter? Getting a no-result doesn't exactly fall into that category in my opinion, and I would find it odd that "investigation-immune" would result in a no-result, it kind of defeats the purpose of the immune part as you could just go down this same line of reasoning you are right now.

IMO a better idea: Is it worth a second investigation on ooba? That would give us information that would be a lot more telling in my opinion. I still prefer erg0, (xvart, inhim, gandalf) at this time, as I don't have a good concrete reason to disprove ooba's claim.

Let me know if you need something else to be commented on.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2376 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Robo: If you don't believe the no-result speculation, what do you think the cause of the no result is? Just curious on this one.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2378 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Charlie! Thoughts on throwing another investigation ooba's way?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2423 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I don't find it impossible, but I don't find it probable.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2424 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Oh and RC vs. Prozac feels silly and distracting right now.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2450 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

ooba wrote:
xvart wrote:
Darox, 2446 wrote:Xvart, what do you think of this:
- What do you make of Faraday (An unrecruited VT) giving no result N0 as according to RC? This seems to throw the biggest spanner into the "Ooba is recruiter because of no-result" theory.

And the fact that zwet claimed to be targeting dramonic.
I believe the flavor of Faraday being body guarded. I doubt zwet would lie about guarding dram N0 so all flavor and evidence suggests there is another bodyguard.

xvart.
Zwet is a LC, not a bodyguard.
Don't buy your kill theory. Simpler explanation is zwet killed dram and one other unclaimed LC killed Me=weird..
But wouldn't you expect said LC to claim said kill? I honestly don't find it probable that a used one-shot vig would care about keeping a kill a secret, would you?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2473 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Porochaz wrote:Without saying the words "cause he said so" can everyone tell me why they believe yos to be part of the smaller cult?
I don't have any reason to believe he is, therefore I don't believe he is in the smaller cult. The same logic leads me to believe he isn't part of the large cult. He's in a cult, but there is no way to know which he is in, so taking his word for it is fairly futile. Speculating as to which one he is in with the little information we have is probably futile too.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2478 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Porochaz wrote:Which is entirely my point, Im glad you are being sensible.
I do what I can. Grats on page 100 post. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2517 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:55 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Darox wrote:Anyone down for an RC lynch?

The only tie he has proving his enforcer role is Andrius.

He has a clear personal link to Andrius, and it's not inconceivable that he recruited him N0. The only results he has that differ from Andrius are Faraday N0, and Chronopie N3. On N0 Andrius apparently investigated RC. It's not hard to see Andrius feeding RC his result and fakeclaiming his N0 to clear RC. The N3 result could be the result of either a recruitment plus fakeclaim, or Andrius bluffing and calling cult on Yos (Who has been an obvious cult member since D1), while feeding his real result to RC again.

I think I'm going to look more deeply into Andrius' interactions with Faraday & RC. In the mean time tell me your thoughts/yell at me because you're in RC's cult.
Eh...I think I'd still prefer Ergo, over xvart, over ooba, over reapercharles at this point. As tinfoil-y as he's being, it seems fairly genuine to me, so I'm going to doubt him being a recruiter. Not ruling out recruited, but pretty sure he isn't a recruiter.

I still like my erg0 vote. I am really, really disliking his vanishing from this thread as soon as RC pushes the ooba wagon.

@Xvart: Top suspect?
@Prozac: Same question.

Or point me to where you have previously answered the question. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2527 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Gasp, its a Quagmire. This game just got so much more awesome. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2530 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

singersigner wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:Gasp, its a Quagmire. This game just got so much more awesome. :D
lol. You're voting for him=him leaving the game again. ;)
But it will be the most awesome half of a day ever!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2540 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:24 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Quagmire wrote:What page does day two start on?
Flay has links to the death scenes in the first post, to make it easier to skip to a day.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2604 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Lord Gurgi wrote:What about a gandalf lynch. I prefer it to Ooba, but anything is better than no lynch.
If we can get enough to switch, I'll join up. Now that you mention his name it certainly doesn't feel like he's been around at all during this day..
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2607 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Andrius wrote:We are NOT letting prob_cult Gurgi change our bandwagon at deadline.
I'll vote ooba if necessary, but vote stays where it is for now.

How much time do we have left?
Gurgi aside, do you have an opinion on Gandalf at this point?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2641 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

*realizes that RC's case is horrifically tinfoil-y and doesn't feel like lynching a claimed PR at this point over said tinfoil-y-ness.*
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2643 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Andrius wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:*realizes that RC's case is horrifically tinfoil-y and doesn't feel like lynching a claimed PR at this point over said tinfoil-y-ness.*
OK, I AM CONFUSED.

OOBA IS JUST A LOOSE CANNON, YES?
IF NOT PLEASE TELL ME OTHERWISe.
I AM CONFUSED AT YOUR CONFUSION.

I have no reason to believe ooba is a recruiter. I have said this. (perhaps I'll reword my original post to "..lynching a claimed pr at this point regarding said tinfoil-y-ness*"
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2645 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

PR as in, has a different role than goon. Yeah, he's essentially a VT now, but he claimed a PR in my book at one point in time. Recruited, yes. Recruiter, probably not.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2649 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
Chronopie wrote:No. Ooba is not a good lynch.

No. RC is not a good lynch.

Can we get an Erg0 lynch now that we have moar time plz kthx.

Holster, Aim: Erg0
Good to know you're paying attention.
^^^
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2659 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:06 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Holster, Aim: Gandalf
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2662 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Flameaxe »

singersigner wrote:Ugh.

Holster; Aim: Gandalf

This is dumb.

Flam, why did you switch to Gandalf instead of staying on Quag/Erg0. I'm looking for a lynch right now (as we're nearing the possibility of a no-lynch), so I went to the highest wagon, but if you had stayed on Erg0, I would've voted him instead, since he still would've had more votes.
The biggest reason I was voting Erg0 was due to his absence once the whole ooba wagon pushed forward. Obviously, in hindsight, part of his absence was due to him just plain flaking. I feel as if I can get a much more solid read from Quag than I can from Gandalf, who has contributed about Erg0 levels today without flaking. In addition, I'm not exactly getting vibes that Gandalf is going to change any time soon, while Quag is at least seeming to make an effort.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2759 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Aim: Quagmire
Works for me.

Not totally sure how I feel about the fact that Andy was threatened, but Chrono got through fine. Did you get any sort of message that hinted towards what happened to Andy?

PEdit: Same to prozac, I guess.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2823 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I honestly see no appeal to a RC lynch at this point. Especially over the information that Andy got on Quag. I still see no reason to not believe Andy, and therefore do not find any reason to believe any of this RC tinfoil-y-ness.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2881 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Meh, don't really see any reason to not claim. Xavier, Goon.

Aim: Darox
for now I guess. I'm not exactly liking your reasoning for excluding him from most of your lists, Andy. Everyone else got knocked from the list due to a claim or claimed investigation result, leaving myself and Darox, and I don't really see Erg0's flaking being a way of determining a role...

Just stream of consciousing here a bit. PS: Why is gurgi scum?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2908 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Chronopie wrote:
Chronopie wrote:Claims from Lord Gurgi (or did he already claim Goon?), Xvart, and Yos2 (like we'll get anything from those two), would be appreciated.
Yos?
I am The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass.
I lol'd.

Holster
because I'm an idiot and can't actually remember things that happened...yesterday.

Chrono and Prozac: Confirm on the roleblocks?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3044 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Yeah, I did get a sexy message from Flay when I got blocked.

I guess I'm not opposed to a Robo lynch either. My read hasn't really changed at all from...well, from the day I replaced. The rest of my list would probably just be a tie between Gurgi and Darox, probably leaning towards Gurgi. Prozac still feels town to me. On the fence about SS, but leaning scum.

There was something specific that I wanted to say when I was reading up on my phone earlier...but of course. I forget...BRB when my short term memory comes back.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3045 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

@Chrono: If you read this before I read pages back, what was the reason against Gurgi?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3067 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Flameaxe wrote:Yeah, I did get a sexy message from Flay when I got blocked.

I guess I'm not opposed to a Robo lynch either. My read hasn't really changed at all from...well, from the day I replaced. The rest of my list would probably just be a tie between Gurgi and Darox, probably leaning towards Gurgi. Prozac still feels town to me. On the fence about SS, but leaning scum.

There was something specific that I wanted to say when I was reading up on my phone earlier...but of course. I forget...BRB when my short term memory comes back.
Gosh, people don't even read my posts anymore... :(

I'm still wary to trust anything Yos says. I still see no reason to.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3074 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I made that post about an hour ago...It's not that much of a read. :D I'll just do a list to make it easy and so I don't forget anyone.

1. Andrius - Scum if Robo is scum, town if robo is town. Most likely not a recruiter.
2. Chronopie - Not the recruiter due to my flavor on the night I was blocked.
3. inHimshallibe Katsuki Darox - 3rd place recruiter pick.
4. animorpherv1 Flameaxe - Worst mafia player ever, obv.
5. Lord Gurgi - 2nd place recruiter pick. Had a good spurt of activity day 3, not much beyond that. Makes me wary because of that.
6. Porochaz - Still feels very town to me. Haven't heard much from him today, so this read is really day 5 and prior.
7. ReaperCharlie - Not the recruiter. Has his all over the place moments (OOBA! OBVSCUM, AMIRITE? :D) make me feel recruited.
8. vezokpiraka Robocopter87 - Really hasn't been doing much, imo. I feel like I've said this a few times throughout the game, and nothing really changed. Because of this, he's someone I find as quite scummy, as it really feels as if he's hiding behind his claim, and has been since said claim. Same comment of Andy applies here too.
9. TheLonging singersigner - Prob not the recruiter. Torn on recruited. Still dislike the whole "See? I'm a LC! Not scum!" business of day three (? Correct me on the day. Drawing a blank). Been quiet lately too, so I wouldn't at all be surprised if she is recruited.
10. xvart - Claimed recruit. Not a lot else to comment on there.
11. Yosarian2 - fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3075 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

That first line made a lot more sense when it was right after 3069...Fucking activity.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3077 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Day two.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3106 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Aaand the Gurgi I know and love has returned. :D

Dropped to third on my list now...
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3135 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Robocopter87 wrote:
Andrius wrote:You don't sound so excited.
Well you see, part of your plan is killing me(or flameaxe). So im not exactly all peaches and gravy about it. But I guess if the town wins then its alright.
I guess now is as good of a time as ever to ask that question I've asked a few times this game:

Who do you see as recruiter and why?

@Andy: I have no qualms with the plan, really. Without rereading the last few pages to go on a wild goose chase through all these posts, is there any reason why the lynch candidates are only Robo and myself, not Gurgi (who I have no intention of lynching myself, but still, it validates a point) or Darox? I guess I missed a post where they got eliminated from discussion despite being possible candidates.

@Prozac: Anyone in particular you would like to see strung up today? If you posted this, point me to it, as always. Ps: Town read still active on prozac. Wooo. Seriously, I'd be shocked if you can't tell this by now. (Maybe it's just because I know you so well...Meh. Doubt it.) 3108 is a great post, imo.

@Chrono: I forget, why the current Gurgi hate?

I'd still like more singersigner input.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3136 (isolation #60) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Robocopter87 wrote:The only reason you are still Town is because of me! I've been the one protecting you! If I weren't on the towns side you wouldnt be either! I guarantee it! I use a lot of exclamation points!!!
<Generic "unless he was recruited on n0" comment>

Needs to be said.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3138 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Opinions of the other three? As general or descriptive as you'd like.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3143 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Obviously, I shouldn't need to answer that question, Andy. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3146 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Flameaxe wrote:I made that post about an hour ago...It's not that much of a read. :D I'll just do a list to make it easy and so I don't forget anyone.

1. Andrius - Scum if Robo is scum, town if robo is town. Most likely not a recruiter.
AdditionalEdit: Torn on town vs. recruited though. I'm going to reread that, eventually. But knowing my track record of rereading, don't expect a thanksgiving miracle.
5. Lord Gurgi - 2nd place recruiter pick. Had a good spurt of activity day 3, not much beyond that. Makes me wary because of that.
6. Porochaz - Still feels very town to me. Haven't heard much from him today, so this read is really day 5 and prior.
7. ReaperCharlie - Not the recruiter. Has his all over the place moments (OOBA! OBVSCUM, AMIRITE? :D) make me feel recruited.

8. vezokpiraka Robocopter87 - Really hasn't been doing much, imo. I feel like I've said this a few times throughout the game, and nothing really changed. Because of this, he's someone I find as quite scummy, as it really feels as if he's hiding behind his claim, and has been since said claim. Same comment of Andy applies here too.
9. TheLonging singersigner - Prob not the recruiter. Torn on recruited. Still dislike the whole "See? I'm a LC! Not scum!" business of day three (? Correct me on the day. Drawing a blank). Been quiet lately too, so I wouldn't at all be surprised if she is recruited.
11. Yosarian2 - fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff :D
Last night's post. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3147 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Doublepost!

@Robo: I'm going to continue to pester you until you answer 3135. Trust me, I can pester with the best of them.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3158 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Flameaxe »

@Andy:

If they are recruited... I'd expect Chrono in orange (due to the double block, although not ruling out the possibility of chrono being in purple and not shooting for a gambit. Stretch, but a possible stretch, imo).

RC: I'd honestly don't find either cult to be more likely, in this case. He was all for the Quag wagon yesterday, but the day before that the whole ooba situation happened. Just to say again, I really think Charlie could go both ways...

Jesus christ the simulposts! I feel like I'm in a marathon game.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3159 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Flameaxe »

@Robo: I wasn't kidding. Reply to my question, or I keep pestering.

In addition:
Sorry. I'm just really mad at Andrius right now for telling me now, after all the nights ive protected him, that he doesnt trust me.
I'm confused as to why Andy's trust of you is connected to your protection. :shiftyeyes:
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3164 (isolation #67) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Flameaxe »

@Andy: I'm an interesting guy, what can I say. :D I assume an elaboration on the interesting and unexpected is to come in an extremely long winded post that is inevitably going to be simulposted by myself and two other players, right?

Also regarding your points in 3160: Basically the entire Robo situation (and I'd almost say the game in general at this point) spirals into a giant WIFOMToilet. Agree/disagree?

FUUUUU simulposts.

@Robo: I'm going to go ahead and file the whole gratification thing into my overreaction pile. Seriously though, unless Andy has gotten a protection message every night since N1, he really doesn't have any concrete reason to believe you. Pointing out a few flaws or scumtells shouldn't be unexpected.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3168 (isolation #68) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Andrius wrote:xvart: Poro's N2 block is dodgy as fuck.
But he couldn't have been recruited unless SS wasn't.
Hmmm...
Honestly, knowing Prozac...N2 is something I could absolutely, 100% expect from him (no offense, buddy <3), I think I may have mentioned this or hinted at it at one point to some extent too.

@Robo: The question was essentially "Who's the recruiter and why?" Same question from day two, and three, if you recall.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3172 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Flameaxe »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Andrius wrote:No, if you are town then you have been protecting me.
If you are a recruit you have been protecting me.
YOU REALLY THINK A RECRUITED CULT DOCTOR IS GOING TO PROTECT A COP HIS FACTION WANTS TO RECRUIT?

I SWEAR ANDRIUS.

DON'T MAKE ME WHIP OUT MY ROFLCOCKTER AND PISTOL WHIP YOU WITH IT.
All caps aside, Andy's situation isn't all too unlikely in my mind. As far as I know, Robo's claim only protects recruits, not kills. So if Andy is killed for some reason, and flips town, it helps reinforce Robo's fakeclaim.

I see where you are coming from here, but honestly, it isn't any more likely than what Andy proposed (which actually, he proposed all possibilities).

@Robo: Meh. Can you possibly elaborate beyond "he is using me"? Seems like a pretty sketch response, imo.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3176 (isolation #70) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Robo
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3178 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Andrius wrote:Ok, I want the following:
CLEAR indications from everyone on which lynch they prefer: Robo or Flameaxe

one-word posts. Name only.

Thank you.

-Umberto
While we're at it, same to you? :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3183 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Andrius wrote:I'm done. Read 116 pages. I'm back at the start of D6.

Working on some sort of compiled post now.
Congrats on doing more reading than I ever could.... :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3207 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Now that we have that out of the way...Are you going to give us your preference on the lynch? Or is that AFTER this comparison case.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3220 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Flameaxe »

My Charlie read aside...I'm not really sure I agree with calling someone wrong simply because they we're wrong before. If you think he isn't making any sense, show him how he isn't, don't just say "ur rong, lol".
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3222 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Let's just lynch someone already.
And do you have a preference as to who?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3229 (isolation #76) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Robocopter87 wrote:Not savvy.

You fail to recognize the meaning of a yes or no question. You answer "Yes" or "No".

Yes or no?
I think what he's trying to say is that it isn't a yes or no question... This game isn't really simple enough for a yes or no question...
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3232 (isolation #77) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

How goes that post?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3237 (isolation #78) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

@Andy: Funny, cause I did the opposite with my classes. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3239 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Yeah...This has been a bad set of weeks for not going to class...
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3245 (isolation #80) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

singersigner wrote:
Chronopie wrote:I still think that Gurgi is a better lynch.

Robo's reading genuine frustrated townie. Frustrated that no-one is listening to reason, and instead lynching the cult doc.
I'm looking through the thread to find why Gurgi is the better lynch. Last I checked the theory was that he was town-possibly-recruited = / = CR.
Which means you want to lynch..._______?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3262 (isolation #81) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

xvart wrote:WAIT. We need to agree to the RB plan FIRST.

xvart.
I was under the impression that we we're past that point, did I miss something?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3271 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Charlie...

What flavor does a vanilla role have? As in, what is a vanilla townie called?

I'll be waiting here when you realize the answer. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3283 (isolation #83) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Prozac where are you. :(
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3287 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Totally.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3289 (isolation #85) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Flameaxe »

On that note, I'll follow suit. Studying for finals, followed by finals. You know the drill.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3294 (isolation #86) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Andrius wrote:RC.
YOU ARE CONFIRMED SCUM.
GO THE FUCK AWAY.

Thanks.

Now.
If Robo flips recruitER, then no one touches Flameaxe. Porochaz blocks xvart, Chronopie blocks Yosarian2. RC does nothing because he can't be trusted no matter what happens. I'll investigate someone, since recruiters are out of the way. You can bet your ass I won't waste an investigation on RC. Orange and Purple will kill at-will; probably resulting in cross-kills.

If Robo flips recruitED OR town then Chronopie blocks Flameaxe, Porochaz blocks Yosarian2. I'll be hunting for the recruiter. RC does shit.

I do realize that, if Robo flips recruitED or town, that I'm open for recruitment. Which means I'll probably eat a bullet; Purple will kill me; Orange will either recruit me or shoot RC. At this point it doesn't matter if RC is actually an Enforcer or not.
tl;dr: RC IS SCUM. Follow the plan.

I'd like confirmation from Chrono and Porochaz that they'll follow the plan.

AGAIN, FOR EMPHASIS: RC IS SCUM AND HIS "RESULTS" ARE VOID. IF ROBO FLIPS RECRUITER THEN EXPECT TWO DEATHS TOMORROW.

Chronopie is also recruited, but I can't narrow down where he is. Poro is probably Orange, if he's not town.

Remember: the purpose of RBing people is to flush out the scumbuddies. If we don't get teh recruiter, we'll be getting closer to getting him via the kill.
While we have you, Prozac: Any thoughts on the above "plan"?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3296 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Flameaxe wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:I made that post about an hour ago...It's not that much of a read. :D I'll just do a list to make it easy and so I don't forget anyone.

AdditionalEdit: Torn on town vs. recruited though. I'm going to reread that, eventually. But knowing my track record of rereading, don't expect a thanksgiving miracle.

Last night's post. :D
Not much has really changed from this.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3300 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Fair enough. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3306 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Alright Andy, you have Prozac's response. Can we please hear this wonderful post of yours...?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3310 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Aim: Robo
. Don't see any reason to delay this day any longer, really.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3313 (isolation #91) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:
Aim: Robo
. Don't see any reason to delay this day any longer, really.
It's
worth
the delay as long as we get the recruiter, duh.
Outside of Andy's long-awaited post, that he has delayed for far too long for that matter, I see no reason to delay moving forward. Calling it a bit stalled is (in my mind) a totally valid call to make.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3321 (isolation #92) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Prozac: We have a bodyguard flip from N1....
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3362 (isolation #93) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:13 am

Post by Flameaxe »

WOO!!!

Finally I get to play a game as cult leader, and I get to win the game too!

As for the recruitment at the end, Flay sent me a PM last night asking how I would like to "deal with" the remaining players if we hit endgame. Essentially, we actually recruited prozac for the majority last night, and I told Flay to recruit Gurgi and Singer to the cult.

Our cult has known about xvart since night three, actually. He was our only failed recruit choice, so he had to go. :D I thought I remembered something about Andy not wanting to be recruited and to die with the town, so I respected those wishes. If I'm totally imagining this, Andy, feel free to give me shit.

In case anyone was wondering, we basically sheeped RC's innocents night after night after we failed on xvart. We thought the other cult was a bit bigger, so we didn't risk straying from that. In addition, Ani recruited Seraphim N0, and later it was discovered that Erg0 also tried to recruit him, so again, we knew we had a leg up on the other cult right off the bat. I'll let you guys read all of our "other cult" speculation in the QT (I have no qualms at all to reveal it, Flay).

Xvart: We're you the only recruit in the purple cult?

I was going to comment on something else. Can't remember.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3367 (isolation #94) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Flameaxe »

I'll explain better. :D

Flay asked what to do with the remaining players if we hit endgame, kill or recruit. Basically, if we didn't hit endgame, Gurgi and Singer would still be town, and we would have quicklynched xvart for a win. Then they would join the cult in endgame, Andy and xvart would get kill-endgamed as normal.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3369 (isolation #95) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Flameaxe »

If I was lynched, I would have bribed someone off my lynch, and we would have majority then. :D If it failed for whatever reason, yes, you we're the essential target. It would have been cooler if no one got a guilty on you, and we just magically got it though, haha. We went after prozac (too late in the game, imo :( you were so obvtown in my eyes) and blocked two of the three we suspected to have any chance of being in your cult. I had a good idea that the kill would come from you given that the plan at the end of the day happened to not have your name on it, but it turns out it had to come from you...Personally, and I might even speak for my own recruits here too, I am shocked that you were the only recruit. I was expecting at least one more in the grouping of [gurgi/singer], if not both. We guessed your actions for each night minus the failures though. :D

To be honest, our main reason for avoiding robo was the fact the we tried to outguess your recruiter, and assumed he was going to recruit him. Our choices around the time I replaced in really boiled down to that. Once RC started getting innocents, we submitted within hours of night starting for that person, and proceeded to discuss where our power roles would shoot.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3372 (isolation #96) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Best parts about this game:The heavy flavor. Flay ... Playing with certain people. Playing with some "oldies". Meeting new people.
This, so hard this. I originally wanted to join this game to play with people I haven't played with in a long time, but the real surprise of this game was how much I enjoyed playing with those of you I really haven't met yet. Seriously, I would join a game with this playerlist again in a heartbeat.

Flay: You did a fantastic job, as always. The flavor was great, the setup was great, the game ran very smoothly. PS: Lets make the post-game discussion longer than Lost Boys post-game. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3376 (isolation #97) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Here is ours: [redacted upon request -Flay] A bit of a long read at parts.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3410 (isolation #98) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

To be honest, you we're on our shortlist both N2 and N3. I don't remember our exact reason for going with who we did over you. Like I said earlier, after that point, we basically just sheeped the innocents from RC. I recruited you in the end though. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3412 (isolation #99) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Lord Gurgi wrote:I was an innocent, bastardbay.
Astardbay. Like I said, "after that point". The first sheep was Chrono, the RB. If the LCs didn't use up actions as quick as they did, we probably would have gone for them at some point. I didn't go after singer because I thought she had been culted at that point. Again, too much overthinking.

Still interested if my crazy theory of Robo being recruit immune was right, or if "unrecruited" was just missing from the first post...
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3430 (isolation #100) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Another question: Did the cult doc's ability protect against a bribe as well, during the following day?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”