singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1313 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:14 am

Post by singersigner »

Porochaz wrote:Best course of action for me at the moment would be to give day 1 another look. Only thats going to take a while to do that (between the length and the vast amount of crap).
I know I only quoted half of it, but that's where I am right now. If you guys have any questions for TL that I might be able to answer, feel free to ask. I'll try not to just sluff it off as "oh well, I can't speak for him," etc. I'm doing some ISO's of the mod (logistics), my predecessor (to see where he's coming from), and some of the higher votes (to see if I can find a pattern, etc). I'll try to get something up by tomorrow afternoon at the latest (I'm gone all afternoon/night due to band). Danke.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1329 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:49 am

Post by singersigner »

Yosarian2 wrote:One other relevent question I have.

He wasn't 100% explicit, but I had the very strong impression that yesterday TheLonging was claiming to be a one-shot vig and that he announced that he was going to kill Gandalf last night (who, obv, is still alive). I'm kind of doubting that there are 3 oro-town vigs in the game (Zwet, Ooba, and TheLonging), so this would be a good time for TheLonging to clarify his claim, and say who, if anyone, he shot last night; that would help us figure out what's going on here.
lol. Yeah, I was trying to figure out the context of his soft-claims, as they seemed fairly random...
So, he claimed one-shot vig, which I can verify is true. My understanding is that he did not use this ability last night, and I chose not to since I wouldn't have known who to target with the amount of time I had. However, this is making me concerned for Zwet and Ooba's claims. I'll have to look into what Zwet claimed, but Ooba's is exactly the same as mine, so...hmm...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1361 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by singersigner »

ReaperCharlie wrote:singersigner: did it not occur to you that my first paragraph might hold true and ooba might still be scum, who saw both an opportunity to reinforce a fakeclaim AND draw out an unwitting counter-claim?
Actually, no. I don't think he would've gotten all the details right with the fakeclaim, just after having seen the flip of zwet. And if you're talking about me counter-claiming...well, my partner soft-claimed several times during D1, so it's not like I could've CC'd...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1372 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:40 am

Post by singersigner »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
singersigner wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:singersigner: did it not occur to you that my first paragraph might hold true and ooba might still be scum, who saw both an opportunity to reinforce a fakeclaim AND draw out an unwitting counter-claim?
Actually, no. I don't think he would've gotten all the details right with the fakeclaim, just after having seen the flip of zwet. And if you're talking about me counter-claiming...well, my partner soft-claimed several times during D1, so it's not like I could've CC'd...
So if ooba flips a scum role other than loose cannon, do you suggest that we lynch you?

Or do you suggest we WIFOM away about whether you were dumb enough to reveal yourself for no reason except to protect probscum?

And you do realize that you just painted a target on your back for recruitment/killing, right?

*facepalm*

This game.
Uh, so you realize that I didn't claim. I only clarified what my predecessor had already claimed. So blame him for "being dumb enough" to paint that target on my back, kthx.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1439 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by singersigner »

vezokpiraka wrote:Well I am not unrecruitable of course.
I won't claim something like that. I claimed just for WIFOM. But you had to go and check all the reasons.
This is the second game I've pretty much confirmed you being a VI in. Congratulations. Seriously, though, not scummy enough for me to lynch, but this guy's gotta be taken care of to stop cluttering up this thread. <3

I'ma do some research in earlier day play to figure out what's going on with this recruiter shtuff, etc. I'ma stop being so busy and give better input soon. <3

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1469 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by singersigner »

I don't think Chrono is the lynch for today. Depending on what happens in the meantime, he might be tomorrow, but I think Ooba's either lying scum, or he was recruited, so he should be the lynch for today.

VOTE: Ooba

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1492 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by singersigner »

xvart wrote:
singersigner wrote:I don't think Chrono is the lynch for today. Depending on what happens in the meantime, he might be tomorrow, but I think Ooba's either lying scum, or he was recruited, so he should be the lynch for today.
What might happen in the meantime that he might be the lynch for tomorrow? What are you alluding to here?
Every time someone says "depending on what happens," they really mean, that just about anything can happen. Scum slips, new connections being made, people's flips, investigation results, etc...it's actually kind of irritating for me when I see someone try to make that into anything more than it is.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1517 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Post by singersigner »

What's this wagon on faraday?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1528 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by singersigner »

Chronopie wrote:Semi-V/LA over the next week or so, until I get full internet access back.

--

I think Yos may know what my role is now. If so, If you're town, sorry about N0 Yos.
Uh...what? If you don't have time to explain because of internet access, maybe Yos might care to take a gander at it?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1566 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:23 am

Post by singersigner »

faraday wrote:Has singersigner answered my question yet? I don't think so.
What was your question again?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1570 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by singersigner »

Erg0 wrote:- Odd that singer confirmed ooba's roleclaim but then voted him. I assume this means that he thinks he's been culted?
yes.
I still don't think there's much value in an ooba lynch today, assuming he's telling the truth about killing Zwet (which fits somewhat with his scumlist in 560).
that's "assuming," which we should never do in this game.
There have still been two people questioning this faraday lynch wagon...can someone please clarify his case again? I'm still not seeing it. :?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1639 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by singersigner »

Yosarian2 wrote:Andreus: This was the day 1 breadcrumb. I didn't notice it myself until ooba pointed it out.

After TheLonging had softclaimed one-shot vig in a really obvious way, ooba said this
ooba wrote: Furcolow, Town reads based on
TheLonging - Secret reasons. He looks like a loose cannon.
So he clearly knew that the one-shot vig role was named "loose cannon", even though no one else had used that phrase. We know for a fact now that this is true, since Zwet flipped "loose cannon", and singersinger (TheLonging's replacement) also confirmed it.
Mmmmm. That makes a lot more sense.
Holster

Rethinking. Thoughts to come later.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1644 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by singersigner »

Yosarian2 wrote:Um...I still don't get your actions, singer; YOU were the one who confirmed his role. Why were you voting him, again?
I was voting for him because at the time, I thought he was recruited (still figuring out how that works, sorry) based on what everyone else was saying about recruitment, and the fact that I didn't believe there were three loose canons in the game. But it seems to me that he wouldn't have admitted to the kill or pointed out TL's soft-claim if he was shooting for the other team. I also didn't realize he had pointed out the "loose-canon" reference before zwet's kill, which would've cleared all suspicions that he just took a claim from someone who already flipped. I probably should've unvoted sooner, but there wasn't a serious threat as of yet, and I needed that confusion cleared up first.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1696 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by singersigner »

Yosarian2 wrote:Bah. Fail, wrong account.

Mod, please deleate the above post, I'll repost it here.
Done. -Flay
Robocopter wrote:Someone tell me why we are lynching Faraday.
Well, this is why I am suspicious of him.
Yosarian2 wrote:
Faraday wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Out of the top 3 wagons, I think faraday is the most likely to be scum, especally cult recruiter-type-scum. I get the feeling he's kind of been sitting back all game, and I wasn't really a fan of his day 1 play at all.

Vote:faraday
What specifically weren't you a fan of?
Basically, looking at your day 1 posting, I just don't see much real scumhunting going on. The closest you came to scumhunting were a couple of weak attacks against Andreus, which you never really followed up on, and a Zwet vote, that dosn't really seem to be based on anything; other then those two things, you didn't really do any other scumhunting at all. I just don't get the vibe that you were really trying to find scum on day 1, it more feels like you kind of stayed out of the way and occasionally made a side comment just to prevent yourself from looking like a complete lurker. I realize you were on V/LA for part of the day, which can explain part of it, but still, your play doesn't seem town to me.
Faraday's day 1 play was not pro-town at all. He never really looked for scum, his only votes weren't backed up, I hate his zwet vote, and it feels to me like Faraday's main concern day 1 was that he not get noticed by anyone and fly under the radar.

That makes him likely scum, in my book. Better yet, that makes him likely scum already on day 1, and for obvious reasons I'd rather lynch someone who looks like scum on day 1 then someone who looks like scum on day 2. It especally makes him look like cult recruiter scum; a cult recruit scum'd be more likely to get into the fray and try to cause some damage or muddy the waters or something, cult recruits are expendable, while for a cult recruiter scum, standard operation procedure would be more likely to sit back and try to not be noticed by anyone for as many days as possible.

If you've got a better case against someone else, I'd certainly be interested to hear it.
So...I like how I've asked TWICE now for someone to explain the case on Faraday. Someone else asked somewhere along in there, but I can't remember who. And just NOW it's finally explained. I forgive you.

xvart's right about one thing, though. D1 was a huge cluster fuck of shit to read through, and frankly, made me rethink replacing...but I digress. I agree with the case on Faraday. It may not be the strongest, but we're not going anywhere else. There's information to be gotten from every lynch, and I feel as though it's about time to get info from this one. If no one objects (formality), I'm ready to hammer.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1713 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:41 am

Post by singersigner »

V/LA through Sunday night.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1755 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:48 am

Post by singersigner »

Faraday wrote:
SingerSigner:

TheLonging I'll iso later but singer's been scummy enough in her own right.

I mentioned earlier, that I think iso'ing your predecessor as a townie seems unneccessary, it's certainly only something I do as scum, and yeah Amished tell variation here.
Ooba's claim being the same as hers makes her suspicious for some reason. Seriously? What do you think the chances are of Ooba managing to guess the role.
Singersigner wrote:I don't think Chrono is the lynch for today. Depending on what happens in the meantime, he might be tomorrow, but I think Ooba's either lying scum, or he was recruited, so he should be the lynch for today.
This makes NO FUCKING SENSE. Lying about what? I thought the case involved him being a recruiter, hence the failed investigation. None of this makes any sense and it looks like you're jumping on the bandwagon.
singersigner wrote:I agree with the case on Faraday. It may not be the strongest, but we're not going anywhere else. There's information to be gotten from every lynch, and I feel as though it's about time to get info from this one. If no one objects (formality), I'm ready to hammer.
Are you looking for an out tomorrow by saying the case wasn't the strongest? What particular parts of the case on me do you agree with, specifically Me=W, Yos2 and Prozac are the only ones to have posted reasoning (Iirc) so which of their posts convinced you? Especially considering :
singersigner wrote:What's this wagon on faraday?
To me indicated you disagreed with the wagon on me? Correct me if I'm wrong here though, as I guess it's kinda ambigious either way.

Either way, if we've got a scum loose cannon it's probably here I'd bet.
1. You always have to ISO your predecessor to see if they've breadcrumbed, soft-claimed, out-right claimed, etc. Mine did. What do you think would've happened if I came in here with no understanding that people knew who/what I was?
2. My suspicions of Ooba were that he took the role of a flip and knew the chances of there being more than one was possible.
3. Like I said, I didn't think I could trust his claim (regardless of being recruited or not), but changed my mind.
4. I was literally just asking what the wagon was about...I wanted people to sum up why they found you scummy. I came in late, and could make my own assumptions, but I still had some catching up to do. Once people answered, I felt like I was comfortable enough to hop on the wagon.
5. Are you going to claim? I believe you're at L-1, and I don't mind hammering. And no, I won't go back on this tomorrow. There's information to be had from every lynch, and I don't think yours would be a mistake. You can quote on that...or someone else could. You'll be dead.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1806 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:57 am

Post by singersigner »

Hey guys, it's another home game, which means I'm pretty
V/LA though Sunday night
. My first instinct is to say that Ooba was probably recruited last night, but it makes sense that Andrius would've been by now, too.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1830 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by singersigner »

Friend wrote:
singersigner wrote:Hey guys, it's another home game, which means I'm pretty
V/LA though Sunday night
. My first instinct is to say that Ooba was probably recruited last night, but it makes sense that Andrius would've been by now, too.
Dang girl, this is scummy.

aim: singersigner

It's definite fence-sitting, doesn't take a stance, just keeps herself smack dab in the middle. With a convenient VLA to go along with it.
Opportunistic, much? There's nothing wrong with being fine with either lynch. Though now that I think of it, it wouldn't make sense to recruit a bullet-less canon...so that clears Ooba a bit.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1831 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by singersigner »

Also, yes, how "convenient" was it that we have a home football game this weekend, and my parents are visiting for family weekend, so I'm pretty much gone all of tomorrow and through work on Sunday. :roll:

Tell me, do you think it's classy to vote for someone right away who has limited time to respond to suspicions? I understand how pressure votes work, but it doesn't work if you know the person you're pressuring won't be able to respond to it (in regards to my V/LA) until a certain point a ways away.

Like I said...opportunistic.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1905 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by singersigner »

Back from V/LA. Thoughts later. Don't expect anything terribly in depth or philosophical. There's not much to go on, since we seem to be talking in circles.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1922 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:28 am

Post by singersigner »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Lists are not good for town.
Is this your opinion? Or is there some level of site-wide acknowledgement of this 'fact'...

...because it sounds suspiciously like a personal preference.
Actually, I would agree that generally lists are not good for town because it only gives scum a means of plotting NKs and who to focus on the next day, etc. I don't feel like giving vibes of certain players is a bad thing, it's just the blatant "doing the work for them by telling them exactly who they should act suspicious of, too" that I don't like. To me, it's just different than natural scum-hunting.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1948 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by singersigner »

Iiiiiiii don't think Ooba's a recruiter (agreeing with Yos). I think it's possible he could've been recruited (but having used his shot, that would be pretty useless).

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1950 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by singersigner »

I haven't. But I'm planning to use it today on town consensus. If I'm recruited, I want to be useless to them.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1953 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by singersigner »

xvart wrote:
singersigner, 1950 wrote:I haven't. But I'm planning to use it today on town consensus. If I'm recruited, I want to be useless to them.
If you wanted to be useless in case you got recruited why didn't you use your kill last night? You weren't worried about being recruited the next night after you replaced in while being a claimed vig? Wouldn't you want to get your kill off immediately after claiming?

xvart.
I thought about it. But I wanted to use my kill during the day where town knew why I was accountable for the kill. Plus, if I used it last night without having a solid enough feel about what the town/I felt about who was mafia, it wouldn't have been a very accurate kill (probably a mis-kill...does that make sense?). If I used it last night prematurely, it wouldn't have helped town, and if I got recruited last night (I wasn't, for the record), forcing me to use it for mafia, it wouldn't help town either. You see how I was stuff between a rock and a hard place.

So this is what I've decided: I WILL use it today, on the biggest wagon that's formed by deadline. I WILL do L-1 and Hammer. I will not start a wagon, nor join one until town has decided there is one worth getting to that point.

I really hope you guys understand my reasoning for this.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1967 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:24 am

Post by singersigner »

Chronopie wrote:I thought that during the day it became a double vote?!?
It does. And that's exactly how I said I'd intend to use it, just not until the rest of the votes swing that way. Does that make sense?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1970 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:43 am

Post by singersigner »

Reaper...The Longing claimed long before Ooba did. I only confimed Ooba's role when he quoted what he could do directly.

As to your points:
#1. No
#2. I don't see how either would make sense, since as a mutually exclusive speculation, we wouldn't be able to know the other's role to claim identically.
#3. I don't understand this one.
#4. Ooba covered this.
#5. Oookay...I guess the only response I have to this is that when TheLonging claimed, no one seemed to pay any attention or care, so if that mattered, why would it be worth it to me to bring it up again, knowing that it "skated by" the first time it was brought up?
#6. My activity is sparked by understanding the game and how you guys work, AFTER having replaced in, with the knowledge of how recruiting is starting to work now.
#7. I never claimed to be actively scum-hunting. I'm processing. I'm doing what I think is best to help town.
#8. o.O
#9. Why does that make me scummy again? In my experience, this keeps whole town accountable for the kill. Not just me making my own decisions.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1990 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:23 am

Post by singersigner »

Yosarian2 wrote:
singersigner wrote:
Chronopie wrote:I thought that during the day it became a double vote?!?
It does. And that's exactly how I said I'd intend to use it, just not until the rest of the votes swing that way. Does that make sense?
Not..really, singer.

Do you really think a one shot doublevoter is more useful to the town then a one-shot vig, in a cult game where we have to kill the recruiters ASAP? I understand that night 1, you replaced in too late to have time to figure out who to kill, but why didn't you try to kill a likely recruiter last night? If you hit a recruiter, town is much better off, and if you hit someone who looked like a possible recruiter but wasn't, then at least that narrows down the list of suspects. Normally I'm a big fan of vigs holding back kills until later in the game, but in a game where there might be two cult recruiters recruiting multiple people every night, I don't see it.

This whole offer to use the double vote instead of a vig kill makes me feel like you're more interested in proving you're not a recruiter then in helping the town, which seems scummy to me.
Ok, so when you say it doesn't make sense, what you really mean is that you don't agree with it. Saying it doesn't make sense when it does only makes you look less intelligent. Just saying.

In any case, yeah, I could use it tonight before anyone has the chance to recruit me. But you're right, I was trying to prove I wasn't recruited because if I'm wrong tonight (or I was wrong last night), you guys will waste time tomorrow focusing on someone who wasn't recruited and isn't a recruiter.

To me, it sounds like you think I should've used it last night regardless of who I hit. If I was wrong last night, I kill town. If I'm recruited tonight, I kill town anyway. What's the difference? This is to avoid a whole load of crap that could've ensued because of it.

I could always just kill Ooba tonight and get this speculation over with, yeah? That way if I don't kill him, you guys will know I've been recruited to "save my buddy," and if I do, killing him will confirm whether or not he's been recruited, knowing that we won't be wasting a town's extra shot since he already used it. Now you guys can go about your business and focus on someone else. Commence.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1992 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:35 am

Post by singersigner »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Or, we could just lynch ooba
today
, and you could kill
yourself
tonight... :twisted:
Now that doesn't seem very nice... :cry:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1997 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by singersigner »

gandalf5166 wrote:
singersigner wrote:I haven't. But I'm planning to use it today on town consensus. If I'm recruited, I want to be useless to them.
This is a guaranteed lie. This is not P2W.
EBWOP: It should've said "if I'm a recruit prospective." If I use it before they recruit me, then they see no point in recruiting me, yeah?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1998 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by singersigner »

Erg0 wrote:Question about the double vote (hopefully I haven't missed this somewhere): is it activated in-thread, or do you PM your choice to Mr Flay?
I'm honestly not sure. I would assume I could say something like "double-aim." Or just PM him myself...?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2033 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:41 am

Post by singersigner »

So Reaper, you're saying you think Ooba is actually a recruiter, and not just recruited? How do you explain his role claim and the fact that he could call out TheLonging's role without any information from him?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2045 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by singersigner »

xvart wrote:
singersigner, 1998 wrote:I'm honestly not sure. I would assume I could say something like "double-aim." Or just PM him myself...?
All skepticism aside about Flay being so conspicuously unclear in the role pm, how about you find out and get back to us?

xvart.
It's by a PM. It "won't be connected to me," but since the claim, you guys will know it is.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2059 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by singersigner »

Ooba wrote:Also singersinger should shoot herself .. Scum would then have to decide between roleblocking her and Andrius or Robo ..
This doesn't make any sense?!? Why would I do the work of scum for them??

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2068 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by singersigner »

Robocopter87 wrote:Apple.

Actually, I'll make that Apples. Plural.

Here ill even post a picture.

And then after I make them into a pie.

In other words, I read an acknowledge your post.
I don't understand this. Is it an inside joke of some sort?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2121 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by singersigner »

Aim: Friend

Sending PM to...Flay now?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2123 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by singersigner »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Singer taking directions from someone of dubious alignment, grand.
Lord Gurgi not paying attention to the thread, grand.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2125 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Post by singersigner »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
singersigner wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:Singer taking directions from someone of dubious alignment, grand.
Lord Gurgi not paying attention to the thread, grand.
You were already suspicious for not losing the double vote, and now you're following the RB that claims to be blocked which is dubious. You didn't wait for anyone else.
Ah hem. ACTUALLY. If you'll look at my first post of the day, you'll realize that I was going to do this regardless of someone's "directions" and specifically identified WHEN and WHY. At that moment I was no longer accountable for what happened here AFTER. There are plenty of people who need to be held accountable for their actions now, knowing exactly what the circumstances were going to be from that post.

And now we wait.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2179 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:06 am

Post by singersigner »

Andrius wrote:OK WOW.

SINGERSIGNER KILL OOBA TONIGHT. IF YOU DO NOT THEN YOU AND HIM ARE SCUMBUDDIES.
Ok, seriously? Why don't you look over D3 and see why I can't do that, hmm?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2214 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:33 pm

Post by singersigner »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Andrius wrote: Yos, is there a limit to how large the cult can grow?
Nope. Well, I assume that no cult can recruit someone who's already been recruited, but there's no set size limit.
So does that mean you guys can assume who's already been recruited if your choice doesn't go through?
Yos wrote:
I ask because your cult needs to ally with the town for now, to shrink the size of the other cult. Yeah, we can't win together, but we will both lose NOW if the other cult isn't stopped.
(nods) Agreed. I'm not going to spend a lot of time publicly commenting on my suspicions today, but my cult will be willing to use our votes to help the town lynch the other cult recruiter. In fact, we need to; it's very unlikely for us to get a majority vote on the recruiter for the larger cult without both our cult and the town working together here.
How can you assure this won't make it too easy for town to lynch the rest of your cult by paying attention to who follows who. You're the primary limelight here. Everyone's going to be watching your actions to see where you go with buddying and who you vote for. Does your cult trust you with this?
Yos wrote:
Also, do you want to take responsibility for any of the NKs- as representative from your cult?
I don't see an advantage to answering this question right now.
Fair enough. What might happen where the advantages of knowing might become apparent?

Now that my other games are becoming less and less demanding, I have more time to look over what's been going on lately. I honestly have no idea where to go from here as far as who I think recruiters are. But I can narrow down to who they definitely are not. Thoughts on that to come soon.

Mod: V/LA Friday through Sunday. Emphasis on the V for Saturday, and the LA for Friday/Sunday.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2280 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by singersigner »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Annnndddd.... zwet said absolutely NOTHING about double-voting, even though he claimed vig.
Hey, so the one-shot vig thing should be exclusive to the loose-canon, role. The double-vote was added by Flay for whatever reason, and specified that it would not be shown. The purpose of that was defeated when I claimed that was part of my role, and explained exactly what I was going to do with it. If you guys are still wondering whether it was me or Ooba who put the last vote on Friend, the god help us.

If there's a fourth (third?) loose-canon, I'm willing to bet that Ooba recruited him and got the role name from that, allowing him to claim from that.

aim: Ooba

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2303 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by singersigner »

Flameaxe wrote:As of the last page, yes, we did get a message.
Who's we?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2327 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:49 am

Post by singersigner »

Porochaz wrote:
Erg0 wrote:I think I like the way RC is heading with his ooba/ss theory - it reminds me of the point I was meandering my way towards yesterday. Am I reading right that nobody besides ooba and ss mentioned the double vote ability for loose cannons? Might also explain why TheLonging's apparent belief that he had a daykill seemed inconsistent with the kind of PM I'd expect a double-voter/night vig to get.
SS's double vote is an interesting one, possibly a gamble, however I doubt it (thinking about the lynching wagon). The reason Im not voting you just now is that I think its worth going through a few others (particularly BBM/ani) first. However you haven't painted yourself in a very glamorous light this game so far.
Not voting for me or Erg0? Are you actually voting anyone right now?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2367 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by singersigner »

ooba wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Um. Wouldn't it be perfectly explained by the fact that you were investigation immune, and (as an aspiring godfather) would not have anything incriminating in your room?
It would - but I know that's not true ..
Good defense, bro!

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2368 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by singersigner »

xvart wrote:Once ooba flips recruiter I think we will have a pretty good idea of some of his recruits.
And who might those be?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2394 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by singersigner »

Like^

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2400 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Post by singersigner »

Lord Gurgi wrote:I get the distinct feeling nothing is being accomplished any more.
I also get the feeling that Ooba is a recruiter for the team that Andrius and RC are not on.
I doubt that their cult is just Recruiter + 2 cops, since I think that cult recruited Robo first, therefore they are part of the larger cult. We don't want to lynch someone the larger cult wants to lynch.

TL:DR; I won't lynch Ooba, because I can't honestly believe you're all still town.

Yos: Just humour me and tell me your feelings on an Ooba wagon. What wagon would you prefer if any?
Let me get this straight...you think Ooba is a recruiter (doesn't matter which cult), but you refuse to lynch him?

HEY GUYS, I WONDER WHAT TEAM LORD GURGI IS ON.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2426 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by singersigner »

TL:DR, right now.

So...didn't I already explain why I used it that way? I made a mistake not using my vig ability N2, but because I still had it, I wanted whoever the scum was to know on D3 that it was useless to recruit me for my ability. I'm just a plain VT now, guys. Tell me, after telling you EXACTLY what I was going to do, how much doubt do you guys really have that the "????" was me?

Also, last I checked, I'm very much in favor of an Ooba lynch, sooooo...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2431 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by singersigner »

ooba wrote:
singersigner wrote:Also, last I checked, I'm very much in favor of an Ooba lynch, sooooo...
Answer my question - "What is the other clause w.r.t the double vote in the PM"
Sorry, forgot to respond the first time.

And...are you talking about the fact that I need to have already been "drawn on" someone, first? Or...I mean, there are a couple things you might be getting at, but I can't just copy paste my pm...

What's "w.r.t."?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2433 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by singersigner »

Hmmm...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2438 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:37 am

Post by singersigner »

Darox wrote:Oh, and because I didn't see it while reading up, Singer, what do you plan to do if you win?
Haha. At first I was like...be happy? THEN I figured it out... :lol:

So, I remember being requested to not say anything before Ooba did. Did he say what he wanted to do yet?

In any case, it's been too long, and I don't care: I can go be a cop like I always wanted.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2466 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by singersigner »

Checking in...not really any new thoughts. I suppose I could be persuaded to switch to an Erg0 wagon...so what's the case on him again?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2503 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:14 am

Post by singersigner »

So...what you're saying, Reaper...is that I'm bussing my own recruiter...?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2522 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by singersigner »

Yosarian2 wrote:I don't really have much else to say. Mostly just posting so I don't get prodded again. I'll be around when you guys are ready to have me hammer someone.
Why don't you make a choice now? This isn't like me letting the town sway my hammer D3. You're a confirmed recruited, so you can be doing just as much scum-hunting as the rest of us. Like you've said, it's as much in your best interest to lynch the other cult recruit as it is ours.

It almost makes me think that one of the top two suspects is your recruiter, but taking a stance on one of them would be suspicious in either avoiding lynching your own recruit, or by at least "confirming" that the one you're voting for isn't part of your cult and/or town.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2529 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by singersigner »

Flameaxe wrote:Gasp, its a Quagmire. This game just got so much more awesome. :D
lol. You're voting for him=him leaving the game again. ;)

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2567 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by singersigner »

We should really just lynch ooba already. I think that'll answer a lot of questions, and if we're wrong, certainly more questions will be answered through ooba's lynch than anyone else's at this point.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2569 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by singersigner »

Darox wrote:I think the people currently pushing the Ooba lynch are dumb, lazy, or recruited.

Pick any combination of the three.
While I appreciate everything you came into the game with, and how you so quickly caught up/formed opinions, I don't actually see you placing a vote on someone yet.

Now, does that make you dumb, lazy, or recruited?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2594 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:44 am

Post by singersigner »

Quagmire wrote:Is the deadline Sunday? I'm trying to catch up, as I said I have a visitor this weekend so I'm a bit V/LA. I don't think I'll have anything substantive by the deadline, but I'm reading up on things now.
Will you be willing to vote for the largest wagon to get a lynch by deadline? Regardless of having caught up or not?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2613 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by singersigner »

Darox wrote:Oh wait nobody else is around and I have no idea how close/past the deadline we are. Also my vote alone isn't enough to secure any lynch.

Awesome.
If you voted for Ooba, he'd be at L-1...just one more!!!

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2621 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by singersigner »

Ok, so...simple numbers puts Ooba's wagon at the entire large cult voting him (assuming they're all voting together, which probably isn't true). This means they truly believe he could be the other cult recruit, since that really has to be their priority right now. Which causes me to believe that Yos is probably NOT in the one voting for Ooba...not entirely sure why yet...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2660 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:39 am

Post by singersigner »

Ugh.

Holster; Aim: Gandalf

This is dumb.

Flam, why did you switch to Gandalf instead of staying on Quag/Erg0. I'm looking for a lynch right now (as we're nearing the possibility of a no-lynch), so I went to the highest wagon, but if you had stayed on Erg0, I would've voted him instead, since he still would've had more votes.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2667 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:57 am

Post by singersigner »

Flameaxe wrote:
singersigner wrote:Ugh.

Holster; Aim: Gandalf

This is dumb.

Flam, why did you switch to Gandalf instead of staying on Quag/Erg0. I'm looking for a lynch right now (as we're nearing the possibility of a no-lynch), so I went to the highest wagon, but if you had stayed on Erg0, I would've voted him instead, since he still would've had more votes.
The biggest reason I was voting Erg0 was due to his absence once the whole ooba wagon pushed forward. Obviously, in hindsight, part of his absence was due to him just plain flaking. I feel as if I can get a much more solid read from Quag than I can from Gandalf, who has contributed about Erg0 levels today without flaking. In addition, I'm not exactly getting vibes that Gandalf is going to change any time soon, while Quag is at least seeming to make an effort.
Ok. That makes sense.

Seriously, though, we just need to get this over with. We are in a house divided here, and a no-lynch isn't going to do anyone any good.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2687 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:58 am

Post by singersigner »

Haha.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2778 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:12 am

Post by singersigner »

Checking in. Unexpectedly busy weekend.

Darox brings up a good point. Why wouldn't Ooba have had a result from TWO investigations, while we've had innocents on others...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2870 (isolation #63) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:31 am

Post by singersigner »

Oh man...Happy Thanksgiving guys...

Um, whoever said I was "posting around the site" but wasn't posting here...yeah, those posts were the same thing I posted here saying that I didn't expect to be so busy/would try to catch up, so...

I guess the hammer's done. Sorry I didn't anticipate this stint of "LA" sooner in order to let you guys know. I hate being a flake like that. Let me know if you need anything from me, otherwise...I'm pretty ok with this lynch today.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2888 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Post by singersigner »

Andrius, am I missing something? In your opening post of today, you say that Lord Gurgi is town, as investigated by you, and now you say he's scum in the same post? Can you explain that please?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2981 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:33 pm

Post by singersigner »

I think what we really need to do, is post the same information on every new page, and ask the same questions over and over again until maybe someone answers it...again.

I'm legitimately not recruited (so I'd really like a town win on this one, guys). Isn't that cool?

/fluff

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3048 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by singersigner »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Andrius wrote: Also, I think we should pressure Yosarin to claim. Not only because he is the last one to not claim (besides Gurgi) but he is confirmed scum in the alive recruiter's cult, and he is the optimal lynch if we can't find the recruiter. In fact my
First Play
is to force a claim from him. I'm expecting him to claim something, and I want to see if I'm seeing this correctly.
I don't really get how you think you can force me to claim anything. Your threat to lynch me is empty, and I'm sure you know it.
I don't understand why it's so important for him to claim. If there was still a possibility that he was town, then maybe, but now, it's pointless.

I'm also not really sure why people keep plugging me into a cult. We still have town, yes?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3052 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by singersigner »

Chronopie wrote:@SS: Because your waste of your shot on Double Voting looked like an attempt to prove role, therefore attempting to pass yourself off as a townie. (fyi: wasting your only kill wasn't a townie aligned vig to do. Therefore scum.)
I'm really going to enjoy everyone's reaction when Flay posts the sequence of events after game.

It WAS a town-aligned thing to do, because now the cults (cult?) know they can't use me. Sorry I didn't use it as a vig, but would you rather me have accidentally shot a townie, or remained town-aligned?

And last I checked, no one was "convinced" it was my double vote anyway. Y'all drive me crazy sometimes...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3244 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by singersigner »

Chronopie wrote:I still think that Gurgi is a better lynch.

Robo's reading genuine frustrated townie. Frustrated that no-one is listening to reason, and instead lynching the cult doc.
I'm looking through the thread to find why Gurgi is the better lynch. Last I checked the theory was that he was town-possibly-recruited = / = CR.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3269 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by singersigner »

Why don't you care if Chrono wastes a block on me?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3379 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:50 am

Post by singersigner »

I'm sorry. I suck, too. After replacing in, I realized this game was really over my head. I tried my best when I could, then I've had a stint of shotty play recently, so I completly checked out once RC and Andrius took over. I couldn't really compete with that caliber of playing. Once you guys figured I was recruited, there wasn't really much to convince you otherwise.

Question, and this is probably discussed in the QTs, but for lack of wanting to fish through it, did me using my shot as a double-vote matter to you guys? Was there a reason I wasn't recruited after my claim?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3381 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:22 am

Post by singersigner »

You would've thought it better to kill someone I wasn't confident was scum, or wait to get recruited? And I'm asking you to answer from an unbiased, non-recruit play. ;)

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”