kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Alright so obligatory replacing in comments on current readthrough...

I started from the beginning of Day 5 to see where the current day is at, if there is anything really important from the previous days that I should check out before doing a full(ish) readthrough just say so.

The first two or so pages just seem lost, with a lot of attempted VC/NK analysis and people arguing against that. The first thing that sticks out to me is holycon's discussion with Locke.

She goes after Locke implying that he is scummy but trying to not seem too on the offensive. There is some soft-suspicion tossing at Locke/Batt/Rhinox/Ythan with:
holycon wrote:there are constantly 4 people at the top of every townie lynch

you
bat
rhinox
yathan

doesn't that stick anyone else as weird
(Bolded for emphasis)

In which it looks like she tries imply that they are scummy without looking too overt about it.

Agh horrible prod response from Plum. Looking at the analysis of other players regarding Plum, excellent choice for lurker scum, will look into it personally. Her play following this response doesn't seem to improve either, the jump onto the Fishy wagon doesn't look good to me, more of a "jump on an alternative wagon to get away from my own" feel.

I'm not understanding Charlie's extreme insistence that animorpherv1 is scum, probably something that is from unread portions. I chalked up the mention of ani's play to just general ani play, without reading any of his stuff I can't say whether there is anything scummy there or not. Wishing Charlie would put out the reasoning about his push on Fishy/Ani, its getting ridiculous.

Fishy's catchup post(s) look good to me, his statement's echo a lot of my current sentiments, and it looks sincere.

So with that my general state is:

Scum:
Plum
Holycon

Vote: Plum
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:41 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Batt wrote:Would a flip of Plum influence anyone else in deciding Kmd as scum/town?"
From my view I only see Plum doing slight buddying towards KMD with going along with his reads, but otherwise a flip from Plum doesn't affect KMD in my perspective, they are not really intertwined.

Hi, Charlie WHY should fish be lynched? All I've seen from you in Day 5 is "lynch fish kthx."
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:24 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Not liking Charlie's turn around on Fish. From being so adamant yesterday for a lynch to doubting Fish being mafia, with the reasoning for the change being possibly meta from the first game? That's what I see.

Looking at the chronopie final lynch, holycon fits as a bussing partner, and I have no read on Locke or Rhinox. Doubting a connection between holycon and Locke unless they are distancing, so my main scumread on bussing is holycon.
FoS: holycon.

@Batt: Considering that Fishy has claimed there is/was a doc ability in the game at some point, do you still reasonably believe that the best logical conclusion is scum did not kill? That's the only issue I have with your current attack on KMD, I find it less likely that scum nokilled versus they just got blocked somehow.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:52 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

To be honest, when Fishy mentioned the one-shot doc, I found that a more likely reason for a no-kill than Batt's theory. Fish is probtown, and I second the not telling of target.

Vote: Plum,
Seems like the best candidate today, considering that the holycon deal is probably not going anywhere.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:56 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Jahudo wrote:@holycon: Is Plum your top suspect?
@Locke: Is holycon your top suspect?
@kunkstar: Are you staying on Plum or switching to holycon, now that she has a wagon?

I'm ready to vote Plum but am willing to hear about the other two wagons if there is any information I have not seen.
I am staying on Plum because she is a viable alternative to holycon right now, and a Rhinox vote doesn't constitute a wagon to me (See last section of this post). I see no reason in splintering the Plum wagon when they both are reasonable scum candidates.
Battousai wrote:Your excuse for voting Nacho is clearly stated and is bullshit. The only case you've presented that I have found, is that nacho is playing like he did in LWM1 and the scum cluster theory. Both are asinine.
Batt says what I'm thinking about the switch to Nacho quite well.
Rhinox wrote:My thinking is, it seems unlikely chrono and plum are scum together, and all current evidence points to only 1 faction. Reasoning is, chrono seemed to have a very powerful role ability that evidence points to as being unused - so surely scum would try to swing the lynch to the less valuable scum, yes? Can't think of a scum role more powerful than an extra kill, so... I suppose there are some possibilities for which chrono's ability was used, and if it was, that would make him the preferential bussing target with 2 scums on the chopping block. There's no evidence of it being used though.
This was something interesting that I missed. Looking at Chrono's flip he was a one-shot Ninja, which to my knowledge is a Ninja to Tracker serves as the equivalent of a GF to Cop, meaning the tracker can't track the Ninja, as per this Wiki Page: Ninja. Where did you get that definition of Ninja? With my definition of Ninja, I don't believe that you could tell whether its been used or not considering the Tracker was Lynched Day Two, and I'm guessing that was the counter to the Ninja.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Vote: Charlie.

With the Fishy flip being town it throws all of Day Five into a bad light. He offered nothing that day with the exception of "lynch fishy thx", and somehow managed to coast by on that. He provided no reasoning for such and somehow is expecting to weasel his way out of such a strong opinion with no backing.

I was going to do a VC analysis but I think the vote changes weird it out a little.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Town

Jahudo
Rhinox
esurio
Nacho

Scum

Charlie
holycon

Possible Scum

Locke Lamora
Ythan

For the remaining two players of Batt and KMD, I can't see both of them scum together, and KMD's play today leaves a better impression on me, so if scum is in those two, Batt is the one.

Charlie answer of "meh" just wanted to quicklynch a read I had" doesn't sit with me. Horrible excuse for the play on Day 5, and he shouldn't get out of it.

@previewedit: Nice fencesitting from Charlie. Gives him an out to hop on the Batt wagon when his push on Nacho doesn't materialize.

Jahudo is obvtown from the fishy deal. The rest of my town list is mainly gutreads from their play so far.

Ythan could go both ways. To be honest I think the only real things I can see against him is receiving votes from Chrono, and his lurkiness today. Ythan doesn't lurk, so I'm inclined to believe there are outside factors for that and its not really telling of his alignment either way. If he were to say something that stands out, then combined with chrono votepass he would merit further scrutiny, but for now I think Charlie and holy should be lynched first.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

My vote is already on my preference.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2636 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Mod: V/LA for the next two days.

Will catch up / respond when I return.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Up for a masssclaim.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:36 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

I'm ready to claim whenever.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:11 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Vanilla townie.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2756 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

2-shot means you choose which nights to activate I'm assuming. Otherwise you would die the first night scum kills if its for all abilities. I think we need a fullclaim from Ythan now.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2775 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:44 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Battousai wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:2-shot means you choose which nights to activate I'm assuming. Otherwise you would die the first night scum kills if its for all abilities. I think we need a fullclaim from Ythan now.
2 shot bulletproof doesn't mean you have to choose to activate it, so that is not valid.

I thought lightning rod was for all abilities, not night kills. I"ll go check around a bit more.
I wasn't referring to bulletproof, but more in general. Think like a 2-shot cop or 2 shot vig or such.

First thoughts wanted to lynch elsewhere and have Ythan try to activate tonight for the "confirmation." But really at this point any confirmation on his part is pointless, it should have been done a long time ago. His claim here and supposed play of the role doesn't give me confidence in his alignment.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Nacho touched on this, but we don't really have any leeway in regards to mislynches to give out if we choose a different target besides Ythan.

Right now I'm fine with a Ythan or holycon lynch, holycon for the continuing scumread that has been obvious. She is the only alternative that I can say that I would be pretty certain of hitting scum.

Locke and esurio have been fairly low-key in my view, I would chalk them up to laying-low scum at this point.

It seems that most people don't want to take the chance lynching Ythan, so I'll go with
Vote: holycon.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Actually good point. Most of my scum view on holycon carries over from when I replaced in. I'll review my points on light of flips.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

There is truth in the fact that a lynch is not going to happen unless KMD and Ythan put their votes down, so it would be helpful to the rest of us if both of you at least said who your were going to put your votes out on, especially with < 24 hours at this point.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2835 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

AWESOME DAYKILL OF VENGEANCE: KMD4390.

Headshot.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

That'd be a horrible OMGUS. Meh, so what does Ythan think?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2930 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Blah was really hoping KMD was going to give those to Nacho, didn't see the Locke angle at all. Meh poor play from myself, i was more or less coasting through waiting to use the daykill for a nice finishing move.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2931 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

I don't see how Rhinox of all people got lynched there at the end, I was reading him mostly town the entire game, both during play and after death. You should have lynched holy like I said ;)
Welcome to the Network.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”