Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2555 (isolation #200) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:34 pm

Post by Charlie »

Yeah! The joker said he "enjoyed obvtown status" in this game way earlier and now does not appear to say much other than "Charlie isn't contributing". Worse case of pot calling the kettle black I've ever seen.

He'd better get his rereads up soon, if he's really town.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (isolation #201) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by Charlie »

Well I normally don't put myself in Town list simply because, but I'm going with the flow atm.

TOWN

Charlie
KMD
Rhinox
Jahudo
Batt
esurio

DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH

Ythan

NOT SO TOWN

Nacho
Locke
kunk
Holy

@KMD, Rhinox, Jahudo, Batt, esurio, Nacho, Locke, kunk, holy: Does the recent exchange between myself and Ythan look like bickering? Do you perceive my replies as "whining"?
Kmd4390 wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Charlie, that was more wanting you to explain your stance on fish than anything else. Basically, I'm open to the chance that I am wrong.
Oh.

Uh...
Could this be answered?
Uh, sorry, any answer I provide is grossly inadequate because there wasn't any good reason. I basically wanted to quicklynch who I thought was mafia.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (isolation #202) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Charlie »

Torn! My "townest" read is saying that my "scummiest" read is town and we should sheep him. What am I to do now? I'm really tempted to unvote, but I'm sticking to my guns.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (isolation #203) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by Charlie »

You didn't point out your preference of who: me or holycon?

Also, what's with the holdup in not posting much in this game?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #204) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:15 am

Post by Charlie »

Haha, I see what you did there! The abridged version is much funnier.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (isolation #205) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Post by Charlie »

So, deadline is in Monday huh? That's about 6 days time. Let me get cracking on answering stuff.
esuriospiritus wrote:Charlie is a useless fluff-poster and I can't believe he's lived this long.
Can be a good thing, can't it? Someone once said something along the lines of "a townie not getting lynched is probably doing a better job than the townie who got lynched". Take a look at the history of this game and redo your conclusions if you would so please.
holycon wrote:Charlie still confuses me i'm not sure weather this is his scum play or if he is just a VI it makes it very hard for me to read him but hes closer to being scum then town to me hes in my prob scum list
Haha, calling me a VI. That's really odd from my POV, but I have a pressing issue that I would be happy if you would answer: why the lack of posting in this game?
Ythan wrote:Honestly I don't get why Charlie is bitching about playing with me when he hasn't done shit to support, well, anything he's posted. You have to post more than fluff before you can whine about other people. :B
Man! There really is nothing for me to say here. I can make an attempt to be sarcastic like Nacho and reply with a link, but that would be mean. I'm not mean.
Ythan wrote:Charlie, can you explain how your read on the amished/kunkstar7 slot has changed over the course of the game?
IIRC, we bickered a bit on a past game, I thought he was town, then progressively he does not seem to be contributing much/not so "free-flow" with content generation. Then kunkstar7 replaced in, I hardly noticed and this is compounded by the fact that he does not post much. I think I've played with him before in a newbie game, where I was mafia and he was town... I remembered him being a more prolific poster, but then again this is a Large Theme Game after. Overall, not liking his play thus far and would be an okay lynch in my books.

Yes.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (isolation #206) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Post by Charlie »

Holycon!! Answer my question!
Ythan wrote:I didn't ask about a past game I asked about this game. Give me an example of the word salad explanation for why you stopped finding him town, then a link to the newbie game with kunk. The one you 'think you played'.
Okay let me say it in a different way beacuse I
am
answering your question in term of 'this game'. Early on in this game, we (me and Amished) bickered a bit about L4D Mafia. There was even a big hoo hah about a supposed 'scumslip' he made, worsened when multiple people did not read his post in context. Plum came out looking the worst in my opinion, leading up to my suspicion on her (now proven wrong, which I already said I find very frustrating).

This is all past history that I'd really prefer not to repeat.

As the Day progressed, the game moves at a snails pace. Everyone isn't putting in much; this masks reading anything at all. Amished then replaced out with legitimate reason.
-----------
The link? I'll dig it up just for you. Because you're so
nice
. Ha. Ha.

Newbie 888

Oh look there is a loldog in the last page there! I'd make a reference to it in some cryptic way; but I'm too tired to do so.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2614 (isolation #207) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:24 am

Post by Charlie »

Fair enough, holycon. But you could have at least mentioned that bit of info
anyway

Now, let's continue with the line of questioning:

1) How am I being a VI?
2) What does this mean?
3) Where do I stand in your "mafia-town list"?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (isolation #208) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Charlie »

That's a very simplistic way to approach answering my questions. Wow.

I'm slightly flustered.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2620 (isolation #209) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by Charlie »

I'm okay that an individual chooses not to use proper punctuation in posts, let me do it for you.
holycon wrote:Charlie still confuses me i'm not sure weather this is his scum play or if he is just a VI it makes it very hard for me to read him but hes closer to being scum then town to me hes in my prob scum list
Is this(?):-
Charlie still confuses me, I'm not sure weather this is his scum play or if he is just a VI. It makes it very hard for me to read him but he's closer to being scum then town to me. He's in my prob scum list.
-----------
holycon wrote:lets requote what i said first because question 3 is answered here and so is question 1 i said your play confused me you are all over the place and question two VI is village idiot
Is this(?):-
Let's re-quote what I said: first, because question 3 is answered here and so is question 1. I said your play confused me you are all over the place, and question two a VI is village idiot.
1) How am I being a VI? (This question still stands)
2) What does this mean? (If I'm VI, does this mean I'm still prob scum and not town? Coz VI = town. I'm not asking what VI means. :igmeou: )
3) Where do I stand in your "mafia-town list"? (Because I'm VI or prob scum?)
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2637 (isolation #210) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Charlie »

holycon wrote:^ this is why you confuse me i have no idea what you want from me in my mind i've answered all those questions for you already
Oh for the love of...
Rhinox wrote:@charlie: yes, I think you're exhange with ythan is pointless bickering. I think its irrelevent whether you're whining, but no, I didn't interpret it that way. The point is, you spend a lot of time bickering with him and you're not voting him or trying to convince anyone he's scum. I also think these 2 questions were pretty pointless, because they are not scum hunting questions - the answers will not lead you to determine who is scum.
Yes, I really don't care much about trying to convince anyone that Ythan is scum because I cannot convince myself first that he is. I really can't tell. Yes, I know the 2 questions were pointless and there are a geared more towards a vent/rant type of post -- Rage
Ythan wrote:You're even worse. Your post doesn't explain why you find the slot scummy now.
Pshaw. I don't know what to think of the slot, actually. Did you even look at the way she responded to my questions? Who could conclude anything from that? I conclude nothing.
Ythan wrote:Do I even need to state the obvious here; Charlie. Not just vi but also scum.
I was under the impression that VI's are called VIs for a reason and thus not mafia. In my POV you've contradicted there but you don't care.

-----------

If I find the time I'll see about posting a case against Ythan, but I doubt that I could before deadline.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2639 (isolation #211) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Charlie »

What?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2642 (isolation #212) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:04 am

Post by Charlie »

I am shocked that you think so.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2644 (isolation #213) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:21 am

Post by Charlie »

You, Batt, thinks that I'm worth voting for at this stage.

Anyway, how about you provide links to who my supposed scumbuddies are, any evidence of bussing/distancing/whatever I've done and/or votecount analysis? Who am I associated with? Throughout the whole game I've been passive and I've addressed everyone quite equally (although, I'm open to criticism on this part).

Or how about this simple request: make a list of town/not sure/mafia like the one KMD started and Rhinox, myself and a few others followed. That will help.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2646 (isolation #214) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Charlie »

Neat. Your list is... interesting, to say the least. Oh and I also want to say that your softball comment was quite amusing, now that I've properly understood it.
Battousai wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Throughout the whole game I've been passive and I've addressed everyone quite equally (although, I'm open to criticism on this part).

Or how about this simple request: make a list of town/not sure/mafia like the one KMD started and Rhinox, myself and a few others followed. That will help.
Doesn't the bolded imply scum trying not to make connections?
If you're town then can you try to show me the connections anyway? Because, as far as I know, there should be there no matter how much one tries to cover them up. No one is that good at leaving no traces; there always are if they're mafia. I'm telling you now that there aren't there because, simply, I'm Town. Prove me otherwise.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (isolation #215) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Charlie »

Batt, you've subdivided esurio as middle town, Locke and nacho as middle and a bunch of people in middle scum. That. is. meticulous. I want to know why.

Also, I recall Locke saying this. Your choice of words of late have been different. I feel that you're hiding something. (READ: Gut reading you as mafia for that list)
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (isolation #216) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Charlie »

That made me :) , Kmd.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (isolation #217) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Charlie »

Battousai wrote:I'm not good at connections, really. I prefer to make them after a flip to see how flipped scum connect to alive players. Also, they are there, as anyone who goes out and *tries* to find them, WILL find them- even if they aren't real. If you want I can connect you to Holycon as it could seem like you were trying to distance yourself from her in case you would be lynched today.
Yeah, can't argue with that.
Battousai wrote:I had the majority of the players listed as middle. When I looked at it, I thought XXX was a bit scummier/townier than YYY, and YYY is a bit scummier/townier than ZZZ, so I subdivided it. Why do you care that I subdivided them? If anything, it gives a more accurate insight into what I'm thinking than if I just put them all as middle.
Some mild paranoia on my part.
Battousai wrote:My choice of words lately have been different? See the post where I say I just don't give a fuck anymore. I'm more resigned to the fact that I will be lynched soon (today/tomorrow) and that no one will agree with me on who is scummy and who is not (even though many seem to say that they need to relook at who they've labeled as town).
I see.
Battousai wrote:I don't understand the (). Are you saying that you now have a gut read on me as mafia for my list? Also don't get why you linked Locke's connection post.
Sorry if it seems confusing. I'm saying that I think you're mafia based on that last post, it is a gut read rather than a logic based one.
The link to Locke's post was that I'm assuming that what he said is true (that those people can't be mafia together, and your list is contradicting his statement) I know both of you cannot be right.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (isolation #218) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Charlie »

Jahudo, we need your input on who to lynch, please.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (isolation #219) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Charlie »

Sigh, Jahudo... I'm disappointed that despite all the recent going-ons, you don't think I'm Town. Okay, then a partial claim from me:

-----------
I'm a (limited-shot) (protective role)

I can (perform this Night Action) (with this restriction)

When I do that, (this effect on target happens)

I also have the ability blah blah blah (pass votes)

(Town win condition)
-----------

Because of the nature of the role and the limited-shot thing, I'd rather not say if:-

a)If it is active: I've used it all up already/I'm still holding on to it/I've more than one and may or may not be holding on to a bit
b)If it is passive: I'm told of the outcome/I'm not told of the outcome

Here's the wiki link to possible protective roles: Wiki
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (isolation #220) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:06 am

Post by Charlie »

That last post was hilarious, Batt.

Anyway, best if you sort out your will if you're indeed town. Same goes for myself.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2678 (isolation #221) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Charlie »

Full claim: two shot commuter

I chose no action every night, each time I'll get a confirmatory message from the mod.

Anyway, there is no need for insults in the game, Ythan. Be mature.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #222) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Charlie »

Ythan wrote:Charlie, what is your actual case on Nacho?
I'd say same as the fishy case. Nacho is cum because I think so. I refuse to move my vote off him.
esuriospiritus wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm more receptive to having my mind changed now that's Charlie's claimed; I doubt that there's another protective role after a CPR Doc claim only counterclaimed by scum, a one-shot doctor protect, and a bodyguard flip.
This pretty much nails why I am not unvoting Charlie.
I think these guys share the same alignment based on the above. The CPR Doc falseclaim was bad, the one-shot doc protect was given out by Toothless the Inventor and the Fishy the bodyguard has good town play (I regret saying that he's mafia). Bodyguard was the only true protective role that flipped, and you two think that another protective role is... doubtful?
Locke Lamora wrote:From then on Charlie's position is that Richard should not be lynched but should be given the chance to use his ability that evening. Any reason why you waited until the next day to vote Richard, Charlie? Any other evidence that backs up your claim?
What, those questions assumes my protective ability is used on others... :) You're mafia, aren't you?
Ythan wrote:Within range to hammer Charlie and I'm announcing that I have every intention to do so at some point.
You suck. :D
Jahudo wrote:Vote: Charlie x5
I still like the red panda :)

-----------

I'm town. There's no way I'd plan a commuter claim in advance as Mafia; I just don't do it. Anyway, I'm going to leave a couple of Last Notes since I'm facing impending lynch.

1) Town's play is generally bad in this game; if you're town, don't you deny it.
2) I believe Jahudo, KMD and Rhinox to be town. Red pandas are fluffy and there is this new flash game aimed at kids called Double Panda. It is cute.
3) Holycon and kunkstar contributed minimally.
4) Batt was AtE at the last bit.
5) That leaves mafia as: Batt, Nacho, Locke, Ythan - cumulative votes between them is 9 (1 + 1 + 1 + 6)
5a) This means that with Choronopie still alive, they were holding 11 votes -- Jahudo was targeted for NK while holding 4 votes, with the hope that he'll give them to mafia.
6) I've fullclaimed. If I'm lynched anyway, I see no point in the original idea of a massclaim (aren't they supposed to prevent lynches of PRs?)
7) If I'm lynched: Good luck anyway, Town.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (isolation #223) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Charlie »

Ythan, can it and back off, please.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (isolation #224) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Charlie »

What do you want from me?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (isolation #225) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by Charlie »

This... is trolling. You want to be fed?
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (isolation #226) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Charlie »

Aah yes! The sweet release of death.

See you guys post game.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (isolation #227) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Charlie »

Aah good play by the mafia team, good play indeed. Shame on you town, shame.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2951 (isolation #228) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by Charlie »

Kmd4390 wrote:Thought I saw Charlie breadcrumbing a little before that too, which is what I meant here:
Kmd4390 wrote:Hold on. I think I just figured something out. Won't say it in thread though. Holy shit, this changes things. (Note: It doesn't affect the Richard vs Ythan situation...much)
More evidence that I suck at figuring out power roles. Like I said during the game, I don't even try any more. This one just caught my eye.
Oh dear, how on earth did that come about; I didn't even realize how it would look like... but maybe that's the whole point of being Town, you don't second guess your posts as much as Mafia (if at all).

On the brighter side of things, I was a power role :P Just not the one you're looking for.
Jahudo wrote:I'm sorry for lynching you Charlie :(
No worries, your avatar(s) of red pandas more than make up for it.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
kmd wrote:I thought Charlie was cop for the longest time.
You're not the only one...
Aw, you desperately needed some rope, maybe lots of it too, but I can't convince anyone :(
Kindness

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”