StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare IIIS: The Dungeon (Game over)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #797 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'll read up tomorrow, most likely.

Parama, why are you looking for one?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #799 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Fuck you Twomz. I was doing fucking fine reading the thread until I got to page 20.

You and your damn muffins...
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #811 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:07 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Sorry Mr. Cougar. But you must understand that I was awfully hungry while reading last night, and that the muffin invoked hunger pains in my stomach that I'm sure no human being should ever have to feel. I must also humbly point out the fact that Twomz knows me and loves me and that the feeling is mutual, so the profanity on my part was not meant to be brutal or angry in any way. I also figure that I was replacing Reck, so profanity was not outlawed or else he would be modkilled.

Jokes aside,
Vote: Manho
. He's making his post restriction more crippling than it has to be; having to post in spoilers or purple text for the entire game really isn't an excuse to not post any content throughout the course of it. I'll have to look later in his ISO to see his posts, but I'm pretty sure that he's posting only to avoid prods. He gets bonus scum points for being really late on both wagons, and I'd pretty much guarantee he didn't have any reasoning for jumping onto either of them. His votehop onto Espeonage with reasoning "an ISO shows that he is likely scum" is a scum cop out, and only adds to his case.

I'd also happily lynch Espeonage for all of the "I'll post content later" crap he's been spouting. I'm also having trouble seeing where he explained any of his votes, or his case on someone wasn't... someone else's. I feel a bit better about him after manho's vote, though.

M=W is giving me a strong gut scumread, so I'll look into that later. I'm looking forward to that case on Espeonage, though.

Stove's xvart scumread confuses me. I'd appreciate if he could hold my hand and enlighten me of that one.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #813 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

M=W
Chrono
smarg
Tasky
Twomz
LLD
Chess

null reads + M=W

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #815 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

They're people who I'm reading through now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #820 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I feel better about M=W now that I've actually read his posts. He has well-reasoned votes, an excellent case on Shotty, and a pretty good posting frequency. Welcome to the townie list, M=W!

Chrono, however, is a scum read. Not much to work with, but I don't possibly see how he could read the entire thread, and have nothing to contribute except for a question about manho's post restriction.

Leaning town read on smargaret. She hasn't posted a whole lot of content, but I'm thinking her lack of goodposting is due to RL issues more than anything else, based on a newbie game I just finished with her where she was scum.

Tasky is scum. He's promised to help out with chesskid's posts but has conveniently sat out of all discussions about them, the OMGUS case on M=W is beyond terrible, his votes are normally baseless, and his "BE will die tonight bit was scum trying to get two mislynches for the price of one ("Oh, BE isn't dead? Well, I guess my theory was wrong, then. Time to get lynching!"

Twomz is leaning town. Some of his votes {Chrono, xvart} make me cringe, but he has brought up some pretty good points {#19, #21, #24}, his playstyle is the typical laidback town Twomz, and Invader Zim is a freaking amazing show.

LLD is town, I think. I have moments of paranoia when she pulls the whole "Oh! No deaths? How wonderful!" routine, and the comments after Toon's death, but I guess some people like to comment on deaths.

Reading chesskid's ISO is useless. But he posts a lot, and he has long posts. That's a terrible person to count someone as town, I know, but there's no way in hell I'm translating his entire ISO just to get a read on him.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #827 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Me=Weird wrote:Thanks, but shotty isn't in this game…?
I meant to type Tasky, sorry. >.>

Tasky:
No. Your case on him is terrible. All you say is that his case is bad, he's voting you, and his case on your top townread is bad. That's not a reason for him to be scum at all.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #839 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@A Stove: Yeah, I know, I'm working on it. It's just a bit too meticulous to go through all at once.
@Z Stove: Yes. Most of the town read is located in posts #24 and #10, if that helps at all.
Tasky wrote:I never said I see him to be town. I said that I don't see him being scum, that's a totally different thing.
You don't see him as town. You don't see him as scum. Do you see him at all? What townish things did you find in Esp's ISO? What scummy things did you find in Esp's ISO?

manho wrote:
@mod, you've missed my vote.

i'm not scum, sorry.
^scum.
Seriously. Can you imagine a townie responding to the entire case on them with only this?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #841 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

What reasons make you believe Espeonage could be town?
What reasons make you believe Espeonage could be scum?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #860 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

chesskid, post #842 wrote:I would not be at all surprised if the city upside down, but he has earned my vote.
So are you saying that you wouldn't be surprised if he flipped town, but he's earned your vote regardless?
If so, would you be suprised if he flipped scum?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #878 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

manho wrote:Jokes aside, Vote: Manho. He's making his post restriction more crippling than it has to be; having to post in spoilers or purple text for the entire game really isn't an excuse to not post any content throughout the course of it. I'll have to look later in his ISO to see his posts, but I'm pretty sure that he's posting only to avoid prods. He gets bonus scum points for being really late on both wagons, and I'd pretty much guarantee he didn't have any reasoning for jumping onto either of them. His votehop onto Espeonage with reasoning "an ISO shows that he is likely scum" is a scum cop out, and only adds to his case.
There's a case, manho. And once you lose your ISO immunity, I'll have a better one on you. But let's just try taking this one step at a time and answering the small things first, okay?
Parama wrote:See: Tasky giving role-related reasons as to why we shouldn't lynch BE because he'll die anyways
See: BE/moth flipping town
See: Tasky obvtown
The fact that it could easily be used as a setup for two mislynches instead of one shoots down this theory completely for me. Why doesn't it for you?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #894 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

PZ, just try to ISO manho. You'll see what I mean. Also, you wouldn't have my support for a Parama wagon, not yet. I understand getting bored of a game and lurking definitely; plus, there's just way too many people below him on my scumlist that need taking care of.
manho wrote:and she was so obv-scum then.
Baby Spice flipped town.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #904 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

arguments calling city City V is not something that a townie should do right now, especially with the way the fire seems to be about Parama (not that I agree with him, but I'm not gonna call city against city)

LLD city is basically clear, based on its request and thereby improving the game since then.

In addition, jumping up to 828 Manh is incredibly frothy. This post is not sticky, that post is just busting chops Manh. At worst, it is a nulltell, and at best it is a towntell.
Jumping on a target very easy after that post, however, is a scumtell.
Let's see.

"Calling town versus town arguments is not something townies should do, basically because of the pressure on Parama (not because I agree with him
Chess, who is "him?
, but I'm not going to call it town versus town)."
Bolded is mine, why is saying arguments are town v town scummy?

"LLDtown is practically clear based on her claim plus improved play since then."
Fair enough.

No idea but the last part, but I think chess is saying that manho's last post was one of his townier posts. I'd agree with that, but it certainly wasn't a good post.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #906 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

frothy = scummy

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #911 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

chesskid wrote:He is the stove, I'm sorry

Call city city topics V can be used as a way to defend a partner in a subtle way without recourse to a defense saw, or can be towncred fishing. There are reasons for this pro-town. If you think V City town, make a case to someone else, not sit back and say it is lolol v City.

The third translation is incorrect. I'll try again.

post Manh's 828 was the worst one nulltell. I saw him as a towntell - often townies will get really frustrated and just start posting what amounts to "no" messages.
These messages are easy to attack, but from experience I would say that people who attack them are much more thick layer of dirt that the person who actually made the "no," the statement.
Second chunk:
"Calling arguments Town versus Town can be a way to defend a partner in a subtle way with resorting to chainsaw defending, or fishing for towncred. There are reasons to call someone town. If you think an argument is town versus town, then make a case giving reason as opposed to just sitting back and going "lololol, it's town versus town."
I agree with this 100%.

Last chunk:
"Manho's 828 was at worst a nulltell. I saw it as a towntell- often townies will get really frustrated and just start posting what amounts to "no" messages.
These messages are easy to attack, but from experience I would say that people who attack them are much scummier that the person who actually made the "no" statement."
Ah, I understand now. The only problem with this I see is that manho has been like that all game; this doesn't read like a frustration post to me. Although, if he were to start posting a bit more content, then I wouldn't mind taking my vote off him at all.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #912 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

...and now I'm the one who's been ninja'd. Nice.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #932 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

StrangerCoug wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Chronopie (2): chesskid3, Tasky
Espeonage (4): Me=Weird, The Stove, Lady Lambdadelta, manho
manho (2): Twomz, Chronopie
The Stove (1): xvart
Not voting (5): Espeonage, Parama, Reckamonic, smargaret, Antihero

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2010 AT 7:00 PM MST.

Lady Lambdadelta is prodded.
Mod, where did I go?

Tasky, do you agree with chess's case? Or do you actually have one of your own?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1062 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Dagnabbit. Hold on one moment.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1063 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Chronopie wrote:Would you rather meaningless fluff posting?

or just a lack of posting?
Nachoscum wrote:I don't have anything else to say. And even more dangerous than a reactive player is a player that posts just to post.
:D

And you know, I might count this opinion as more valid if all you did anything OTHER than fluffpost this entire game. But you haven't posted anything of note to date, so this is just a weak attempt to get out of posting content.
Unvote, Vote: Chronopie

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1065 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I didn't find that to be OH SO AMAZING evidence.

I'm pretty sure that #892 didn't envelop all of his reads. At least, I hope not.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1075 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Antihero, I concede. I didn't read Chrono's post closely enough.

Although I still maintain that it's scummy as hell to complain about having nothing to say WHEN YOU HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1107 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Parama...

Don't die with a vote on yourself.

Only bitches die with votes on themselves.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1109 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Whatever.
Unvote, Vote: Parama

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1151 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

LLD is now town.

Unvote, Vote: Tasky

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1153 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Sorry chessy, it just wasn't that obvious to me before. But commenting on Parama vs. Fate as town v town right after Chrono caught all that heat for calling the EXACT SAME TOWN VERSUS TOWN match? That's townie.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1261 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Wait, so do you even know if you're town-aligned...?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1409 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: Chronopie

I really don't care about Tasky as SK. His scumminess makes sense at least, and I'd just rather leave him for the mafia to kill. They won't leave any killing roles alive since they did get crushed earlygame. They can't afford to lose another teammate now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1413 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Chronopie (4): chesskid3, Charlie, Fate, Antihero
Parama (3): The Stove, Knight of Cydonia, Chronopie

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1415 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Why do you need everyone's permission to start a wagon? Try voting, making a case...

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1423 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Antihero wrote:The only reason I took it off Chronopie is because I didn't want some idiot coming in and hammering.
...what?

Why would someone not hammer Chronopie now? He's not going to claim because he doesn't know what his role is. He's proven that he's not going to contribute anything worthwhile based on his absolutely useless, non-insightful posting. And, since you seem to have forgotten, a lynch means the start of another night, then the start of another day, which equals another shot for the DK'er who is waaaay more on his/her game than we are on ours, in case you hadn't noticed. There's no reason for you to derail the Chrono wagon at this point.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1524 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

:(

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1542 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I just read the roles.

SO I BUSSED THE ONLY MAFIA MEMBER WHO COULDN'T BE KILLED BY ANTIHERO?

Damnit.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”