Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:39 am

Post by Quagmire »

Alright, this is my first game in months, and I decided to replace into a fairly complex one. I have a friend staying at my apartment this weekend, when is the exact deadline?

Also, first things first -
Unvote
until I wrap my head around things. Will anyone care to provide me with links and posts that is a summary of what's happened so far? I'll read as much as I can of the game but I won't get to 102 pages before the deadline.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Quagmire »

What's the bandwagon on me for? Lurking/inactivity?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Quagmire »

What page does day two start on?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2586 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Is the deadline Sunday? I'm trying to catch up, as I said I have a visitor this weekend so I'm a bit V/LA. I don't think I'll have anything substantive by the deadline, but I'm reading up on things now.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Alright so I'm reading over the ooba case.. haven't started reading what's d2 and beyond yet, so I'm still trying to pick up what's happened in this game so far. Why are people suspicious of me/Erg0? Was Erg0 just a general lurker?

Someone other than ReaperCharlie explain these points to me. Tell me if he is right/wrong, and why he is right/wrong about these points:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
Why would signersigner
completely
waste
a vig shot
unless she was protecting someone? i.e. herself or a recruiter. Answer:
SHE WOULDN'T. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO.

We don't know that signersigner is a loose cannon at all.
She hasn't proven anything except for a mechanic which only ooba corroborates, and that the only confirmed loose cannon NEVER MENTIONED. Which leads me to the next point.

We don't know that the
?????
vote was singersigner.
In fact, I'd bet good money that it
wasn't
her. It could have been anyone, not just her or ooba. The whole thing is, we KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS SITUATION. WHICH MAKES IT ALL FISHY.
So it's my understanding that during the game singersinger vigged someone at random. How do we know this isn't a case of a user making a silly 'newbie-like' decision? Can someone who has played with singersinger give me an idea of his meta? Is he one of those players? And what is this
?????
vote ReaperCharlie is talking about?
We don't even know that ooba is a loose cannon at all.
He hasn't proven it except for claiming a nightkill that could have been a scum nightkill. Which was on one of the most pro-town people in the game at that point.

The ONLY person who corroborates ANYTHING signersigner says is.... ooba. Great.

The ONLY person who corroborates ANYTHING ooba says is.... signersigner. Great.
What is the connection between signersinger and ooba? What is 'corroborates' in this context?

OK, I'm going to read over this and hopefully get started on stuff d2 and beyond.
TWO SEPARATE COPS got a NO-RESULT on ooba!
HE IS NOT TOWN. HE IS NOT RECRUITEDSCUM. WE WERE NOT BLOCKED. SO THE ONLY THING LEFT IS.... *DUN DUN DUUUuuuuUuUuuuUUNNNN!!!!* -- YOU DO THE MATH.
Two separate cops getting no-results is alarming, but it's not necessarily an end-all.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2588 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:12 pm

Post by Quagmire »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
What we Know

General

1. There are two recruiting factions with one recruiter each. This is splained in the modposting.
2. Current speculation is that cultscum factions can either recruit or kill, once per night.
3. All players who started as town have role PM flavor about what they want to do when this is over.
4. It's pretty much LyLo. Unless you're in the big cult. See "Yosarian2" below for more info.
How do we know 2, and 4?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2593 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Quagmire »

Flay, can we get an updated VC and confirmation that the deadline is midnight ET tonight?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Quagmire »

singersigner wrote:
Quagmire wrote:Is the deadline Sunday? I'm trying to catch up, as I said I have a visitor this weekend so I'm a bit V/LA. I don't think I'll have anything substantive by the deadline, but I'm reading up on things now.
Will you be willing to vote for the largest wagon to get a lynch by deadline? Regardless of having caught up or not?
Yes, that's why I want to confirm that the deadline is midnight EST. I want to try and catch up as much if not I need to cast a vote. Sounds like ooba is our best bet for a lynch today, but whether or not I'll actually support it I'll find out as I read up.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Quagmire »

Porochaz wrote:Quag to try and fill out the answers a bit,

singer was under a bit of pressure, so he claimed loose cannon which has been described above, to prove it he used his "double vote" to hammer. When it went to night, the wagon showed singer as the second last vote and ???? as the last vote, this implies that he used it, but that might not be totally 100%. My personal view is to take it as is. This answers 3 to an extent beyond ooba claiming loose cannon before her and also claiming he used his one shot vig kill on zwet. It does tie them together, but I would totally believe ooba killed zwet straight away and that even if there wasn't a better option like voting someone who is an "unknown", ooba shouldn't be lynched because there is significant evidence against lynching him. Singer less so but still...

As for the "WHAT WE KNOW", its filled with innaccuracies. 4 for instance, assumes yos2 is telling the complete truth despite him being a recruiter, and doesn't take some of the more "out there" theories into consideration, like there only being one cult and its total speculation. 2 we have no evidence at all to suggest it, neither do we have conclusive evidence that 1 is correct either. Still haven't found out where he got 3 from either...

Ninja Edit: Singer, you realise that that will most likely be a choice of himself or ooba?

Also I want it totally clear, I wont be voting ooba at deadline.
What is the evidence against lynching ooba at deadline?

Is the only evidence against him that he stupidly vigged someone N1? From what I gather, individual role mechanics are meaningless in determining alignment?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Quagmire »

OK I won't be able to finish reading tonight, but from the looks of it I don't like the ooba lynch either. I do like the tactic of killing a snake by cutting off its head, but we're in a situation where we can't really do that today. I'll keep reading until the deadline in 45 minutes.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2620 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Quagmire »

From what I've read I don't like an ooba lynch, but a lynch is better than a no lynch... I hope we get that extension so I can finish reading. But for now
Aim: ooba
I'm going to bed for the night. Will check thread tomorrow in hopes of an extension.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2701 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Hi everyone. Still trying to catch up.

See that gandalf's been lynched. From what I've read so far I'm glad it's not ooba. Will hopefully have good material at beginning of tomorrow.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2776 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:11 am

Post by Quagmire »

Hey hey hey hold up now. I didn't do anything last night, and I wasn't going to either. There was quite a bit of commotion at my place last night... including:

-someone appeared to be peeping around my house, although I couldn't get a glimpse of who it was.
-a sexy lady came and visited me, and we had intense and satisfying sex for hours and hours.
-another different sexy lady came and visited me last night.

How does this make me scum again?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2782 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Quagmire »

Chronopie wrote:
Quagmire wrote:Hey hey hey hold up now. I didn't do anything last night, and I wasn't going to either. There was quite a bit of commotion at my place last night...
including
:

-someone appeared to be peeping around my house, although I couldn't get a glimpse of who it was.
-a sexy lady came and visited me, and we had intense and satisfying sex for hours and hours.
-another different sexy lady came and visited me last night.

How does this make me scum again?
So you were notified of a cop visit, and two roleblockers visiting seperately...

But you said
Including
, so what did you leave out?
Nothing. That was what happened at my place.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2825 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Quagmire »

What is this "information" on me?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Quagmire »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Quagmire, who do you think is a recruiter? Why don't you think we should believe Andrius?
What's to believe about Andrius?

I have my eye on Flameaxe, actually. I forgot; has he been confirmed anything? I already forgot if there's any information on him.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”