:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Fate »

OH HELL YES THIS IS GONNA BE A FUN RIDE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Fate »

MUCH <3 TO ALL THAT DESERVE IT. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE/

VOTE: MPR

LET'S GET IT OVER WITH.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Fate »

Free will is an illusion.

You were destined to vote me, and be blissfully ignorant and think that you were voting me out of your own choice.

But.

It was already written in stone.

You have been voting me for all eternity.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Fate »

I'm a bit confused.
Parama's right but I have different reasoning for it. If you're so worried about scum quicklynching or even just dumb town doing it, unvote.
Will someone please explain to me what's so special about a Fate wagon?
I SEE THAT CARD YOU'RE PLAYING.

FATE WAGON SUCESSFUL.

SCUM HAZ BEEN FOUND OFF MY WAGON.

RVS WAGONS FTW.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: EVILPACMAN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by Fate »

Reckamonic wrote:Fate, we can only CAPSLOCKALLIANCE with you every couple of posts since my darling isn't quite the fan of CAPSLOCK :P -Reck

Are you sure evilpacman is scum? Cause we're kinda wanting to look in the pool of Parama/Llamarble/chesskid/MPR.
K WHENEVER YOU CAN <3 JUST <3

I'd take evil over Llamarble since Llmarble's explanations of his post (I just want everyone to know what lynch-threshold Fate is at, I'm fine with my vote). Time will tell more though, which leaves it down to chesskid (policy vi-ah fuck) MPR (-_-) and Parama.

Parama.
Parama wrote:Well... town can't really claim scum and still be telling the truth, and I'm not a fan of lying as town, so I probably didn't claim scum anywhere...
Antihero wrote::(

I was looking forward to being town with Parama, again.

Guess not.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Parama
This does look a lot like a scum claim though, considering "town WITH Parama" implies that I'm town and you're not. Am I right? Either way you're saying we're not the same alignment, and I know my alignment thank you very much.
unvote, vote: Antihero

I wish all scum could be caught this easily.
PARAMSCUM VOTED ANTIHERO, HES NOT ON ME ANYMORE

Yeah Parama's scum. I'd bet my horse's daughter on it.
Unvote:
Vote: Parama

(he's always scum in the games I'm in with him, but his meta is just too close its eerie)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by Fate »

Llamarble wrote:I've completed 2 games.
In one of them a townie put another townie at L-1 without mentioning it (or even noticing he had done so).
A lynch didn't happen, but it was a risky situation and certainly not constructive.
I just looked back and realized I warned about L-2 in that game too, but was simply ignored,
so I concede it would have made sense to unvote.
At the time I wanted to keep my vote on to avoid defusing the pressure of the wagon before it accomplished anything.
I also expect less carelessness in a non-newbie game, so I wasn't extremely worried despite my previous experience.
Wow I'm psychic, look at him ninja me with further explanations.

@LLvoters, Seraphim in particular
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Post by Fate »

Anyway back to Parama,
Parama wrote:
"It takes a keen eye to spot a wild Fate Wagon. They're incredibly rare and only appear when A. the aforementioned Fate is a member of an anti-town faction, B. the Fate is town but is being wagoned by Village Idiots who haven't yet learned that aggressive play isn't scummy, or C. The RVS is in progress. Fate Wagons are most noticeable during the RVS, but after that period they are rare if not noexistent. If a Fate Wagon is close to appearing, the Fate that is about to be wagoned will start screaming and calling all who wish to spot the Fate wagon idiots, after which the possibility of spotting a Fate Wagon drops to nearly 0% as the Village Idiots flock to a new target."

And this isn't because I like the guy, it's just undeniably true <_<
Which is why we have to wagon him while we still can :D
At first I had a slight town tell on him for pointing out the eventual uselessness of the wagon (Instead of trying to ride it, seeing how I reacted, and potentially exploiting said reaction to make a RVS wagon turn into a claim-outing/lynch wagon)
Llamarble: If you don't want the wagon to go through to L-1 or a lynch, why are you still voting him? What reasons are there for the wagon NOT to get to L-1? Pressure's always good.
THEN he shoots them to hell and back by implying my wagon SHOULD get to L-1, which is not acceptable at any means during any RVS game. ("If towns that careless, etc. etc. be damned")
Antihero, did you just claim scum? Cool.
Now THAT
is
Grade A quality acting. "Herpa derpa if we're not town together you must be scum Antihero!" ESPECIALLY since he follows it up with actually VOTING Antihero.

But, and last but NOT LEAST at all:
I don't even know what you're accusing me of but it's pretty damn funny regardless
I don't even know what you're accusing me of but it's pretty damn
funny
regardless
funny
regardless
funny
regardless
funny
regardless
Hell this is his scummy ass reaction EVERY TIME, almost WORD FOR WORD IN THE GAME I TUNNELED PARAMA EARLY ON:
Also, Fate, I want you to keep your vote on me, because I find your posts amusing.
Also, Fate, I want you to keep your vote on me, because I find your posts amusing.
NOT A SINGLE OUNCE OF "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU VOTING ME ANTI IM TOWN WHAT IS THIS BS CASE?" JUST A FORCED "CACKLE CACKLE U FUNNY MAN WHICH IS WHAT SCUM SAYS WHEN THEY ARE IN THE AWKWARD POSITION OF BEING SUSPECTED AND TUNNELED FOR NON EXISTENT REASONS D1."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Fate »

Zachrulez wrote:
Fate wrote:
But, and last but NOT LEAST at all:
funny
regardless
Hell this is his scummy ass reaction EVERY TIME, almost WORD FOR WORD IN THE GAME I TUNNELED PARAMA EARLY ON:
NOT A SINGLE OUNCE OF "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU VOTING ME ANTI IM TOWN WHAT IS THIS BS CASE?" JUST A FORCED "CACKLE CACKLE U FUNNY MAN WHICH IS WHAT SCUM SAYS WHEN THEY ARE IN THE AWKWARD POSITION OF BEING SUSPECTED AND TUNNELED FOR NON EXISTENT REASONS D1."
I guess you quoted it multiple times for effect, but it's really not necessary.

Anyway, the similarity in Parama's reaction to the linked game is good enough for me to
Unvote: Vote: Parama
Hi Zach, I see you've never played with me before.

Hi Zach, this is your second post and all it contains is a sheep vote based on my meta of Parama.

LOOKZ LIKE WE FOUND ANOTHER ONE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:38 am

Post by Fate »

Parama wrote:I'd ask Anti why he thinks I'm scum, but he seems uninterested in elaborating <_<
How is me changing my vote to Anti scummy? I mean... he claimed scum.
And a L-1 Fate wagon is always great fun :D
Teehee joking mode? Setting yourself up to backpedal out of your terrible Antihero scum read once you get run up?
Parama wrote:^scum with Anti
NOPE YOU BURNED THAT BRIDGE.

LEHEHHEHHA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #105 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Fate »

Zachrulez wrote:
Fate wrote:
Hi Zach, I see you've never played with me before.
That would be a pretty blatant lie there.
oh so you're the rulez of sottyrulez.

My dramatics should be no surprise to you then.

BUT
Zachrulez wrote:
Fate wrote: Hi Zach, this is your second post and all it contains is a sheep vote based on my meta of Parama.

LOOKZ LIKE WE FOUND ANOTHER ONE.
Well there is the fact that I agree with that reasoning.

Also the fact that his responses have been purely OMGUS and haven't even come close to doing any genuine scumhunting.

He's attacked everyone who's voted him so far, except for Vezo who he hasn't had a chance to yet, but I'm sure it's coming.
I never said there was anything wrong with your REASON for voting Parama (aka he is scummy, my case is airtight coupled with Anti's gutread, let's gogogogo lynch), I was saying you are scummy for poppin in after two pages of content (Llmarble, pacman, "opportunistic votes" etc.) and saying "hey imma sheep ontot his parama wagon sounds good to me.)

SO YEAH.

AND SINCE I VAGUELY RECALL A CERTAIN SOEMOEN BEING NOMMED FOR A FLAMING VIKING TITLE SOMEWHERE, YOUR PASSIVE SHEEPING THIS GAME IS AS SCUMMY AS IT GEDTS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #108 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Fate »

Guderian wrote:two competing wagons are looking like two town going at it.

as for scum vibes number 1

chesskid, would you mind getting in here and posting something useful. All I see is lurking and fluff from you so far.
This post needs moar elaboration.

The two competing wagons (me and Parama) are fighting eachother?

How the hell can you call the votes on me a WAGON? I mean, do you seriously think there's a legitimate wagon on me (as in there's a case for people to agree with/disagree with)

BESIDES chesskid being a worthless sack of ya know, (he's always like this) what are your other scumreads?

Depending on your elaboration
Who do you think is likely scum ON the main wagons of these two townies? Why do you think Parama is town, do you agree with his Anti vote?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #109 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Fate »

Zachrulez wrote:
Fate wrote:
I never said there was anything wrong with your REASON for voting Parama (aka he is scummy, my case is airtight coupled with Anti's gutread, let's gogogogo lynch), I was saying you are scummy for poppin in after two pages of content (Llmarble, pacman, "opportunistic votes" etc.) and saying "hey imma sheep ontot his parama wagon sounds good to me.)
I didn't find any of that particularly interesting. Llmarble's null, not sure what I'm supposed to see with pacman, and "opportunistic votes" makes me lose IQ points seeing as they are being presented as legitimate scumtells.
Fate wrote:SO YEAH.

AND SINCE I VAGUELY RECALL A CERTAIN SOEMOEN BEING NOMMED FOR A FLAMING VIKING TITLE SOMEWHERE, YOUR PASSIVE SHEEPING THIS GAME IS AS SCUMMY AS IT GEDTS.
I'm actually a lot less aggressive than I used to be.
So there's nothing interesting except Parama being scum and my case on him being sexy. Your reads are tech, and I'll look into your supposed changed meta if I have time.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #113 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Fate »

Zachrulez wrote:Well, I guess I find it interesting that you have no opinion on Vezo's Parama vote, which is very much a sheeping post and the reason you think I'm scummy.

Also Guderian for his suspicion of Chesskid for lurking and fluff, when he's not really setting the world on fire with content either.
Because Vezok is incredibly easy to read. If he was Parama's buddy it would have been a much more awkward vote than his normal "sheep Fate to victorrrrrrrryyyyyyy" posting. I can't really explain it but I have a knack for reading "useless" players and "useless" players with a scum motivation.

I'd like to see Guderian's responses to my questions, but something about his earlier posts pinged me as well.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #120 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Fate »

That's all fine and good but what about what your comments on things that ACTUALLY MATTER:

LIKE PARAMASCUM:
evilpacman18 wrote:
Parama wrote:^scum with Anti
Obvmgus
Oh you just call his lil quip an omgus and move on? Not commenting on anything else?

YOU WERE SCUM OFF MY WAGON BEFORE YOURE SCUM MCPARAMABUDDY NOW.

CHESSKID STOP ASKING ONE AT A TIME YOUR ONE LINERS AMUSE ME BUT NOT WHILE IM TRYING TO POST.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #122 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Fate »

NO BECAUSE CAPS ARE RESERVED FOR ME AND PEOPLE I LIKE ENOUGH TO BE IN MY CAPS LAWKE ALLIANCE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #124 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Fate »

RECK?

PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE DAYVIG POWERS?

* remembers the set-up*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #125 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Fate »

RECKDRAM*

>_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #127 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm not Ythan contrary to popular belief.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #129 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Fate »

1. Parama is voting Antihero and is focusing on Antihero as his scumtarget, the mod's vote count is wrong.

So you make a huge wall and you aren't even reading the GAME?

And YES I am suggesting you take a step back from chesskid, realize he could be town just as easily as scum, and have OTHER reads on OTHER players at this point.

Fence sitter extraORDINAIRE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #166 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Reckdram don't do this dance.

MPR I swear to god if we have to go through this again I will lynch your lurkerscumass so fast your neck wont be in one piece after the rope.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #167 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Fate »

Parama wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:I award Seraphim a single scumpoint for his most recent post, in the event that Guderian is town, since he has committed pretty heavily to the wagon with that statement, but without any backlash.
*headdesk desk*
I'd like to point out scum's latest contribution to the thread, and this one's got no excuses.

Parama (4) Antihero Fate Zachrulez vezokpiraka
Guderian (3) Llamarble chesskid3 Seraphim
Fate (2) Reckamonic MehPlusRawr
chesskid3 (2) SnakePlissken Guderian
Llamarble (1) evilpacman18
Antihero (1) Parama

This is gold right here btw.

Parama/Pacman/(chesskid/Seraphim)

Callin it NAO
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #169 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh my god you're REALLY gonna ride the "Anti-hero is scum cuz he said he wasnt town with me DERP" train until your death eh?

FINE BY ME SCUM.

Just remember to post this one in my "Gameplay improvement thread" after we're done here, and this time actually read my response.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #170 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Fate »

Parama wrote:Okay, so why is me posting my opinion on chesskid's post a scumtell? I have 4 votes on me - big freaking deal. There's 2 scum voting me anyways.
Oh sorry I was blinded by rage after the second part, I missed that you were actually a QUESTION in the first part of your post.

It in and of itself is NOT a scumtell. LINE IT UP WITH THE REST OF YOUR AMAZING CONTENT FROM THE PAST FEW DAYS:

1. Antihero is scum for BULLSHIT reasons
2. Zach is scum with him for... ??? voting you also?
3. chesskid is a goddamned VI

WOW.

AMAZING SIR.

PLEASE TEACH ME THE PRINCIPLES BEHIND YOUR PLAY SO THAT I MAY NAIL TWO SCUM SO EARLY IN THE DAY.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #172 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Fate »

Your last paragraph is EXCACTLY my point. "if you iz town you'll thank me later, if you iz scum..." this sort of hemhawwing on MY alignment is PARAMASCUM TO THE BOOK.

My "look at how Paramascum laughs off attacks and has a general "idgaf" attitude when he is scum caught early"
has made you clam up. You haven't said ONE word in my direction, you've arbitrarily chosen Zach as his scumbuddy, and gone to uncomfortably lurking until a post by chesskid is laughable enough to make you *headdesk* then go back into the shadows.

AND WHEN I CALL YOUR ASS OUT ON IT?

"how is dat a scumtellz?" "4 votes big whoooop"

PEOPLE ON SIDE WAGONS, I PRESENT TO YOU UNDENIABLE PROOF THAT PARAMA IS SCUM.

Parama scum doesn't know how to react to me. Last game he reacted terribly and I got him shot N1. THIS GAME he avoids me. CAVEMEN AVOID FIRE ONCE FIRE IS LEARNED TO BE HOT HOT BURN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #173 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Fate »

Seraphim I see you there and you are about to take chesskid's slot for that 3rd scum member position if you don't post WHY THE HELL ARENT YOU VOTING PARAMA.

And don't give me any "I'll be utterly schockededed" I want REASONS and CASES not just your fabricated excuse to jump on the goddamned counter-wagon to Parama.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #184 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Fate »

Parama wrote:AMEN TO THAT, BROTHER. AMEN TO THAT.
chesskid is now confirmed town the way Parama encourages his madness.

That means its Parama/Pacman/Seraphim.

And I haven't even read the rest yet (spoiler alert: if it DOESNT contain a post by lurkin seraphim then im even more right)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #185 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by Fate »

"Parama is scum avoiding me, he doesn't know how to react to me in a townish way because the last time he did as scum I nailed him."-Fate
Parama wrote:I don't understand the Guderian wagon myself .-.
-Parama

NEED I SAY MORE GOD DAMN IT?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #209 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by Fate »

chesskid3 wrote:as much as we all love fate, he's usually wrong D1. Can we lynch Guderian please?
Who the fuck are you and have you ever played with me before?

I DIDNT THINK SO.

I have always been able to read Parama, probably always will. I will eat my avatar if Parama doesn't flip scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #229 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Fate »

^
Parama has just been put at L-1 and didn't claim anything or show any frustrations at all, or any flailing, or any "town will lose if they lynch me." He has therefore claimed Vanilla Townie. Hammer him without mercy, hammer him now, and don't let him bullshit a fakeclaim to out the key PR.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #232 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:54 am

Post by Fate »

That hammer gave me all sorts of bad feelings... Snake hasn't called me TOWN or Parama SCUM at all, but he sheeps me and hammers because I said so?

Since I'm probably dying tonight:
If Parama flips town, go after Snake. That was a horrible hammer.
If Parama flips scum, I think EvilPacman was the busser and Seraphim's recent posts make feel a bit better about him so I'm going with Chesskid as scum off the wagon. His jump onto the Gulderian felt like he was going from distancing EPM to the mislynch wagon.

And don't, I repeat DON"T let MPR and Reckamonic lurk to victory.

Night all.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #241 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Fate »

hehehHEHEHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

NO NK N1 MEANS I GET TO LIVE FOR TWO WHOLE DAYS.

I FORGOT HEHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Vote: EvilPacman

HAPPY THANKSGIVIN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #243 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Fate »

Actually wait a second.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #244 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Fate »

Parama (4) Antihero Fate Zachrulez vezokpiraka
Guderian (3) Llamarble chesskid3 Seraphim
Anyway don't read any of Parama's final posts. I don't care who he listed where he was already dead at that point. You trying to push his after death agenda AND not being on the Parama wagon at its key point gives you plenty of scum points.

I also doubt we had Guderian AND Parama as bnoth scum both being wagonned D1, so you sir are a scum apple pie.

Unvote:
Vote: Seraphim

The only way to get out of this is to move your vote and bus partner #3 Seraphim. Choose wisely /grin
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #246 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Fate »

Seraphim, if you are somehow town:

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DISSECTING PARAMAS BAH POST? Look at it this way:

He knew he was dead. He knew he was flipping scum, now, mafia is a game of motivations, now:

WHAT MOTIVES DID HE HAVE WHEN MAKING THAT POST?

"Fuck the hell outta all their minds by doing XX" I'm not going to try and figure out what X is, I'm not going to try and figure out how many buddies he listed if any, I'm going to read THE REST OF THE GAME.

And Guderian is not scum as per the rest of the game, you are.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #248 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Fate »

Another reason why Guderian is town^^
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #250 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Fate »

Sheeping? Are you misreppin him now?

If he is town from HIS perspective, he was the counter wagon to Parama that YOU were pushing. You are the most VALID suspect from his town point of view.

If he were scum? I doubt he'd sheep me so blatantly, he'd be more interested in survival, etc. etc.

BUT NO. He is voting correctly, and you are voting incorrectly, so you are MUCH more likely to be scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #253 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Fate »

What do you mean IF. He clearly WAS.

I am telling you now he is town and under MY PROTECTION. Are you going to move your vote or do you have to die first?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #256 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Fate »

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.

I SELL YOU PARAMASCUM ON A SILVER PLATTER AND YOU IGNORE ME?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #259 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by Fate »

Reckamonic wrote:FATE. I HAVE NOT OKAYED THIS IS ANYWAY WITH DRAMONIC
BUT I'MMA GO WITH YOU HERE

Vote: Seraphim

[real post coming later toni-- you know what, no, at some point in the future]
YOU GET SOME POINTS FOR THE VOTE, YOU GET NEGATIVE A MILLION FOR STILL NO PROMISED CONTENT STILL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #260 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by Fate »

Zachrulez wrote: In your closing statement of day 1 you you assert that a Parama scum flip makes Seraphim look better, but then reverse quickly from this at the beginning of the day even though NOTHING has changed. I don't like that at all.

Besides, Guderian had Parama leaning town, what seperates that position from Seraphim?
Nothing? NOTHING? Seraphim POSTED thats what happened, and they were bullshit posts.

And Guderian had a WAGON on him counter to Paramas, thats what seperates him.

Also your lack of a vote today is pretty TECH, nothing to do except take pot shots and the town leader who just nailed scum?

Hmmmmmm... so you're Seraphim's mystical 3rd buddy... I figured it would be someone on the RamaWagon...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #263 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by Fate »

Now you've gone too far. FAR TOO FAR.

Unvote:
Vote: Zachrulez

First you're trying to throw dirt on my position in town, and I KNOW you're a more competent player than this. Why would scum hard bus in a game where they need to out as many claims and roles ASAP so they can win instantly? You don't seem to even think it through, you just arbitrarily say: "YOU COULDA BEEN BUSSIN CUZ UR VOTE WAS ON HIM." Just baslesss mud throwing. BASELESS, you seem to have no inclination to get a read on my alignment, ONLY to have dirt there in case my mislynch ever becomes viable.

Because if you look back to yesterday, you were SHEEPING MY CASE specifically for the Parama flip. Did you think I was bussing back then and were just riding it out? You didn't say. You haven't said much at all.

THROW IN A DASH OF "I've been in other games where scum was the counterwagon" -ok but this game is MARKEDLY different, as I said, and scum have DAYTALK. So your made up meta crafted just to justify your Guderian vote is SCUMMEH AS ALL HELL.

But wait the BEST part is what ISN'T here. More unsubstantiated votes and reads that have come from god knows where because you haven't ever posted a single original thought or thought PROCESS so far. "Guderian is scummy, Seraphim is not"

RECKAMONIC I KNOW YOURE ONLINE STILL IF YOURE TOWN WE'RE SWITCHIN WAGONS. I STILL WANT THAT CATCHUP POST THOUGH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #265 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Post by Fate »

OR you could keep going and actually try to make some laughable RESPONSE to my rock solid case.

Nah, just cherry pick response, that's the better scum strategy for you.

If you're town and you have an actual REASON to NOT presume I'm town, then go on, I'm all ears. While you're at it the rest of those shiny thoughts you've been hiding would be nice-OH WAIT YOURE SCUM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #313 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Fate »

Four different wagons? Are you guys kidding me?

At least I can count on ReckaDram's vote if they EVER GET ON.
Ohai, prodded, apparently at the request of the Spy.

Okay, I lied. I didn't read yet. Sigh. Guderian case?
What the hell is this I don't even?

MPR YOU USELESS SACK GET IN HERE AND SHEEP ME AND I PROMISE I MIGHT LET YOU LIVE AWHILE LONGER
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #315 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Fate »

I like that you have Zach in orange and are seemingly willing to vote him!

He has votes on him already, as opposed to LLmarble:
Llamarble wrote:VOTE: Zachrulez
I think it's ridiculous to cast suspicion on Fate right now.
Sure he's not confirmed town, but he's definitely the closest thing we have at the moment after he pushed a wagon on scum from beginning to lynch.
It is strongly against scum's interests to sacrifice a member D1 for town points since they're worried about finding the PR as fast as possible rather than making it to a typical endgame, where one scum looking highly town would be very valuable to the scumteam.
Who is also voting Zach! I doubt they are scum together.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #317 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Fate »

Parama likes to call his scumbuddies scum, he gets some sadistic pleasure out of it You of ALL PEOPLE should be voting Zach.

Why?

If you know YOURE town, what does that make Zach? Parama was attacking both of you baselessly and arbitrarily. In your case it was because you started the wagon on him and he had nothing to say, but why did he choose Zach if zach was a random townie? Why didn't he choose me and call both of US scum?

If you're reluctant to vote Zach today it only makes it seem like Zach is TOWN and his flip will implicate YOU as the Parama-reverse busser.

HMMMMMMMM???????
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #318 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by Fate »

Llamarble wrote: On your wording slip:
It's not that you refer to the town as town, but rather that you refer to the town as "they," a pronoun which excludes you.
The fact that you didn't notice this even after I pointed it out suggests to me you're scum and having "they" there feels completely natural when you read it to yourself.
^I don't see scum making this kind of case. I also liked the way he explained his leaving his vote on me when pressured extremely well.

So
I
am unwilling to vote Marble today. We'll see who's right in the end.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #320 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Fate »

Well I've done nothing BUT play with Paramascum (save two occasions) and he always distances D1. ALWAYS. And always arbitrarily, (aka he stretches a case and misreps and twists posts to make his scum partner seem scummier than he EVEN IS, which implicates them both but Parama sucks so here we are.)

I mean look, I'm more than half the reason he was lynched, so let me be the expert on Paramascum all right? Zach is scum with him. Its likely his third buddy wasn't mentioned at all by Parama ever. Possibly MPR, but I'd have to re-read later to make sure.

Also Parama scum isn't the type that would be afraid to pick a fight with me. He's hardheaded and arrogant enough, aka not afraid of TownFate. (Recall recent meta of him saying: "FateTown isn't all that scary"). He didn't pick one with me because he wanted to distance from his scumbuddy instead of just calling EVERYONE on his wagon scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #322 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by Fate »

Llama eh?

>_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #323 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by Fate »

While it IS true that his "look at this guy who is Parama's scumbuddy but I have no reasoning to believe Parama is ssum other than "Fate said so" is shady as fuck, two things:
Llamarble wrote: It's true I've dropped several of my cases because I never got a strong enough scumread on someone D1 to really push their lynch.
I was pretty convinced EPM was scum, but I found his rebuttal reasonable.
I ended up voting Parama because Fate's "insufficiently indignant" reasoning seemed strong to me and we were fairly close to the deadline.
He finds the guy he was painting as the days' next mislynch should Parama fall's reponse
reasonable?
I don't see why scum would make a connection and then backtrack on it, other than Marble being town and saying "ah maybe that read didn't make sense."

2 .Also his "I never got a strong enough scumread on someone to push their lynch" just reeks of town to me. And that's his explanation for why he never "found Parama scummy" and it reads as really geniune.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #331 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Fate »

Well I went to re-read and I was liek WHAT THE FUCK?
bouncy.bouncy wrote:
7 to lynch

Parama (7) Antihero Fate Zachrulez vezokpiraka Llamarble evilpacman18 SnakePlissken

Guderian (2) chesskid3 Seraphim
Fate (2) Reckamonic MehPlusRawr
Antihero (1) Parama
Seraphim (1) Guderian

Not voting (0)

Parama is lynched!
He was a
Mafia Goon

Night 1 begins and will end on Thursday November 25th at 6 PM Central Time (UTC-6).
(There will be NO night actions by the Mafia on Night 1.)

Mod on this page: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=200 you have the Parama lynch scene already posted, which makes it really hard to analyze VCs...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #352 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Fate »

Reckamonic wrote:Prod dodge, potentially reading up tnight, but dont count on it too much...

*SC Mafia, Reckamonic flaked as scum*

*boils with rage*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #353 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by Fate »

Llamarble wrote:On Parama:
I found the "Town Parama would be more indignant when being wagoned" logic compelling.
I moved my vote to him when we were getting near deadline and I had no better reads.

Zach gives Parama a shot to defend himself by presenting a meta counterexample, but since there's a dayQT that advice would probably have been given there. And then maybe Parama said no that won't help and told Zach to put his suggestion into the thread to look townier? I'm not sure how to evaluate that.

I find Seraphim's case against Guderian convincing. Particularly since Guderian's reply to the first post Seraphim linked skips the point about his stance on Parama to address other arguments. The wording slip makes me think Guderianscum is a bit more likely too.

VOTE: Guderian
This hop off the Zach wagon is BAD, especially since you say "I don't know what to think of Zach" and you don't comment on his new recent postings or how they make you feel, but you instead sheep Seraphim instead of me who you were on earlier...

Do you have a bigger town read of me than Seraphim?
Let me go check.

If I find something that contradicts I WILL NOT BE PLEASED
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #354 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Post by Fate »

Guderian wrote:Ok. From reading his iso, I've got to believe its llamarble, and heres why:

He first gets on me when a wagon is looking likely, but not too late that looks scummy.
Why is this? You don't give any other reads except on chesskid and a sort of implied town read on Fate.
Please explain why you thought they looked "like two town going at it."
It was that you've given out only a couple of reads, but also said players looked town without giving reasoning.
The reasoning since given makes sense. Why not present it when you mentioned your opinions though?
Then slightly backs off, so as to paint himself as apathetic when I would be mislynched. Yet still remains in case the wagon looks like it could be started again.
VOTE: EvilPacMan
I think Parama is also scum with him, and will vote Parama if necessary since the deadline is close and he's at L-2.
My read on Parama is more based on scumlinks than on an independent read on Parama though, so I'd prefer a lynch of EPM.
New wagon time, with a hedge/bus on parama.
I had a pretty strong gut read on EPM, but his recent defense post pretty convincingly explains most of the things that bothered me.
I hate to vote Parama since he was town's MVP in the last game I played with him, but I guess that doesn't say anything about his alignment this game.
I have no better cases than that presented against Parama by Fate, though I don't really see the meta end of it too well.

VOTE: Parama L - 2
This whole post smacks of trying to gain town cred. 'His defense convinced me', 'town mvp', and then hoping on the wagon.
VOTE: Zachrulez
I think it's ridiculous to cast suspicion on Fate right now.
Sure he's not confirmed town, but he's definitely the closest thing we have at the moment after he pushed a wagon on scum from beginning to lynch.
Ok. This looks legit. Little buddying, but why not?

But then,
I don't see how Sera is obvtown at all.
I find Seraphim's case against Guderian convincing. Particularly since Guderian's reply to the first post Seraphim linked skips the point about his stance on Parama to address other arguments. The wording slip makes me think Guderianscum is a bit more likely too.

VOTE: Guderian
not only does he seemingly backtrack on saying sera is slightly scummy to gung ho agreeing without explaining why, he switches his vote again for weak reasons. Why is zach no longer scummy?

vote: llamarble
AH you found it for me with the bolded. THANKS GUDERIAN TOWN.

They way he slid on to you wagon I finally have my answer to Antihero a few pages back: YES I THINK THEY MAY BOTH BE SCUM.

BUt that said we have like 4 players with completely shit play and ANY of them could be scum really:
MPR, Snake, Reckamonic, Zach.

Problem is we don't have fuckin lynches to waste given the role cop+kill and the set-up, so GOD DAMN FUCKIN LURKERS IF YOURE GONNA LURK REPLACE OUT IF YOU DONT HAVE TIME OR ELSE WERE LYNCHING YOU/VIGGING YOU.

Unvote:
Vote: Llmarble
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #386 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Post by Fate »

Postin in games:

But
consider me LA
not the normal sort of LA where I can't get on often, but the emotionally drained LA where... well you know. Let's just say I wasn't on a plane to paradise, it was to hell, but I went anyway because I had to.

Now give me some time to get back to my old self.

Llmarbles point about him jsut having to sheep me doesnt work since if Zach is scum as well (which I think) then he slid from a bus wagon to a mislynch, which was a scummy hop.

Oh ans Snake is pretty obvscum the way he comes in and ya know, votes like that.

Someone just hammer so I have nighttime to recover.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #393 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Still LA due to real life, I won't have a rage case until later.

Though I am mad that townarble slid off my Zach win wagon and made me lynch them.
VOTE: Zachrulez
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #453 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Fate »

YES ZACH VOTES NOT SNAKE VOTES WHO ZACHSDCUM IS PUSHINGGG
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #464 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Here we go.

Larger post tomorrow night, for now keep those zach votes coming.

Now MIGHT be a goos time to bus, flinter
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #473 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:34 am

Post by Fate »

That's what I liken to see. SHEEP FATE TO VICTORY DAMN IT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #498 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by Fate »

HEY WHAT DO YOU FUCKIN KNOW FATE IS 2/3.

LET'S WAIT TILL I DO A RE-READ BEFORE WE THROW VOTES DOWN, WE'RE LYNCHING WHO I WANT AGAIN.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #499 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by Fate »

Hint: It's STILL not Guderian, so unvote Anti.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #501 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by Fate »

I hope you're not telling ME who to vote.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #505 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by Fate »

I've given reasons WAY BACK WHEN about why Gude was town damn it.

I'm not rehashing them.

I'm gonna lurk until everyone alive posts, and they better be ACTUAL posts, and then I'm going to vote someone.

And we're going to lynch that someone.

And then the train to victory will have reached an unstoppable velocity.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #510 (isolation #62) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:04 am

Post by Fate »

Flinter you realiE you are obvscum thhe way you avoided zach yesterday and tried to push chesstowns lynch, right?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #512 (isolation #63) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Fate »

And you do realIze now that, by claiming you will be mislynched, you have clearly implied to scum you are not the PR.

Remember when I pressured seraphim D2? He softclaimed the PR and drew the kill.

Now we almost have no choice but to lynch you so that no one else is outed.

I'm giving it a few days and a replacement though
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #516 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Fate »

vezok, what did I do to lose your faith.

I sell you two scum, and I had called Marble town until he did the unthinkable and crossed me, and I'm calling Guderian TOWN.

So.

Are you going to cross me too?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #519 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Fate »

Well of course he makes scummy posts, he's scummy town.

Don't be part of the problem and not the solution though. Ignore his posts and look at the rest of the game as a whole and their interactions.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #524 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Fate »

That doesn't make them scum, Guderian
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #529 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:50 am

Post by Fate »

Scum have a ROLE COP and a night kill.

But yes I have considered scum thinking I'm on the wrong track. That means they are scum that have not played with me before
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #534 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Fate »

MPR still hasn't posted today.

Snake still hasn't posted content today.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #541 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Fate »

I fucking hate you MPR.

I'll always hate you.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #543 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah he does this as scum and he KNOWS he can get away with it.

Except.

NOT THIS TIME FUCK FACE.

Vote: MPR

DIE FUCKER DIE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #546 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Fate »

Pacman are you calling MPR TOWN?

Further, what do you mean fourth? What makes you think 4 scum?

I THINK WE GOT THIS WRAPPED UP BABY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #548 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Fate »

NOPE.

NOPE.

YOU SAW I WAS FINALLY FED UP WITH YOUR BS LURKING, ISOD A POPULAR TARGET AND MADE A BS CASE.

YOU DIE, PACMANS NEXT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #552 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:54 am

Post by Fate »

MehPlusRawr wrote:how many times do I have to say it? I HAVE NOT BEEN LURKING IN THIS GAME. I HAVE BEEN ON MS VERY LITTLE IN GENERAL.
OH OK.

SO WHEN YOU FIND TIME TO POST YOU POST AWESOME TOWN THINGS RIGHT?

MehPlusRawr wrote:Okay, I'm up for a
Vote: Guderian
wagon after reading that.

Fate, I might sheep you if I had the slightest clue why you were voting Fate other than Parama meta.
MehPlusRawr wrote:Bleh. have barely had any time lately... sorry for failness.

instead of actually reading, I'll look at the
votecount and ISO whoever's being voted
, because then I might actually read something.
MehPlusRawr wrote:oh, wait, I'm the only person getting voted. Oops.

Uh, now what?
OH WAIT NO YOU HAVENT.

BY THE WAY THE BOLDED AND YOUR LATEST POST IS BULLSHIT. FLINTER IS BEING VOTED AND I KNOW YOU ARE AWARE ENOUGH OF THE THREAD
MehPlusRawr wrote:Can't help my cases being BS, flinter isn't a popular target AFAIK because I haven't read the damn game, but I looked at the playerlist, found a name that I remembered as scummy from the bit I read, ISO'd, confirmed the scumminess of flinter, and posted about it, then posted a run-on sentence.

NICE OMGUS THAR
THIS POST IS FULL OF HORSE SHIT.

THE FACT THAT YOU KNEW FLINTER WAS BEING FOUND AS SCUMMY FROM "THE PART YOUR READ" MEANS YOU KNEW SHE WAS A POPULAR TARGET BECAUSE
OTHER PEOPLE WERE CALLING HER SCUMMY.

DIE.

DIE.

DIE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #566 (isolation #74) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by Fate »

evilpacman18 wrote:Well now that I'm 3 for 1 on lynches where Fate is 2 for 2, I think you should all be sheeping me. Snake was my main scumread (for his position on that wagon. Flinter is obvtown for the same reason) with Guderian in second. Now that that's out the window,
Yeah, I have a question. How the hell can you say you're more accurate than me?

1. Llmarble wasn't my MAIN scumread that day, Zach was. He just fought me too much.
2. MPR was a policy lynch. I had no read on his stupid fucking lurking ass, so I lynched him. Oops.

ANYWAY, people should be sheeping ME, but this is all moot because:

VOTE: SNAKE

OBVSCUMHAMMER IS OBV.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #580 (isolation #75) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Fate »

FLINTER, PACMAN, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND VOTE SNAKE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #582 (isolation #76) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Fate »

Just because you voted him first doesn't mean anything. More people think I'm town than you and I SURE AS HELL don't like that 4scum comment OR you asking me to respond to your fishing.

All Ill say is this: I don't need a god role to catch scum. Now vote Snake, and believe in Fate
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #584 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Fate »

You don't have to catchup:

TLDR Version is VOTE SNAKE GET A FREE TOWN WIN FOR CHRISTMAS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #586 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Fate »

Playstyle or not, are you better than me? Ask yourself honestly.

I was right about Guderian, you were WRONG. I was also right about you being town when people tried to push your lynch.

Now, vote Snake.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #592 (isolation #79) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Fate »

LOL.

LOL
:twisted:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #593 (isolation #80) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Fate »

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #595 (isolation #81) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Fate »

BUT ITS NOT NIGHT TIME?????

LE GASP!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #597 (isolation #82) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Fate »

<3
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #600 (isolation #83) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Fate »

FATE+GODROLE=UNSTOPPABLE.

MNWHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #603 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Fate »

AND YES LLMARBLE, I GOT YOU LYNCHED BECAUSE I DEFIED ME.
AND YES MPR, I GOT YOU LYNCHED BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY.

BOUNCY I HAD DONE THE MATH, THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GOING TO LET IT GET DOWN TO ME AND SNAKE. I HAD CONTROL OF EVERY LYNCH AND WAS JUST MAKING IT GO "DOWN TO THE WIRE" FOR STYLE POINTS.

IF SNAKE HAD BEEN MORE ACTIVE I WOULD'VE CLAIMED MOLE IN THE QT ON THE LAST DAY JUST FOR A MORE EPIC FINISH.

HAHAWHHAHHWHA

INB4 PARAMA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #604 (isolation #85) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Fate »

OOPS INAFTER PARAMA.

YEAH CHESSKID YOUR READ ON ME SCUM POWERBUSSING WAS FUCKIN CRAZY.

THATS WHY I KILLED YOU.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #609 (isolation #86) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Fate »

Town lost instantly if I was Night-killed, Zach.

The fact that the role fell into my hands is what made this incredibly unbalanced.

Anyone else would've likely been lynched.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #611 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Fate »

Also read my role PM: I was only allowed to claim Vanilla. I couldn't even fake a guilty.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #614 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Fate »

HAI BALTAR

I had fun, what does balance matter?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #615 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Fate »

The flaw in bouncy's predictions though is that he thought the town would be persuaded to "no lynch" by the scum, which would never happen...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #618 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Fate »

If I wasn't the PR then town would've liekly lost.

Imagine MPR as the mole!

Reckamonic?

Flinter?

GUDERIAN?

Would ANYONE sheep these people? Would ANYONE not suspect them?

Mislynch->Town loss.

Unable to "buss"->narrowing down of field-> Presence of mole/traitor being apparent
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #620 (isolation #91) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah that's what I was planning on doing "maybe he can role-cop immune himself for one night?"

It was still fun as hell, and the only real way scum could've won is if town mislynched their PR. Or scum "bussed" their mole.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #624 (isolation #92) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Fate »

Agreed.

There was very little speculation from the scumteam on what the role could be, which surprised me.

I focused on bussing the two more experienced scum members first just to try and cut discussion off as well, which is why Zach was my target the next day and not Snake.

Oh and I just love lynching Parama >_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #627 (isolation #93) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Fate »

I can't honestly answer that.

You replaced Reckamonic if I remember right, who did nothing but lurk.

And I didn't really read your posts, because I had no motivation to do so. It seems the case against you was that your "tone" was too cautious and passive? Sounded weak to me.

Also the fact that you didn't sheep me and had brave scumreads were good towntells, but I can't say for sure what my read on you would've been.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #628 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Fate »

"Alignment: MAFIA. You win when only Mafia-aligned players are alive or the Town Power Role is dead.

Role: GOON. You have no special abilities. You may communicate with [Goon name], [Goon name], and Fate at any time via PM or the Quicktopic I have made."

It doesnt' even say that the fellow people are GOONS, just that you may communicate with them.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #636 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Fate »

Seraphim wrote:Fate, you sly devil, you convinced the scum to kill me Night 2 didn't you.
>_>
<_<
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #648 (isolation #96) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by Fate »

Like I said when I got you mislynched because you wouldn't sheep me, sheeping Seraphim's case on Guderian instead of my case on Zach made you look like scumbuddies. You tunneled on Guderian a bit too much, and didn't take into consideration the larger world view picture and how he was a counter-wagon to Paramascum's.

If I was your biggest town read, and I was right D1, why move your vote to Guderian instead of to Zach? I had called Guderian town also, so its not like he was also a suspect of mine.

Sheeping isn't bad play if you aren't certain in your reads, but when you do it do it with your biggest town read.

It got vezok this far.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”