Consulmaker II: the Pyrrhic War - Game over.

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Vote: Mert

I like Primate as the other Tribune. We should not make Jack a tribune anymore.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:33 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Jack wrote:
chamber wrote:
ribwich wrote:It's also an easy to prove role since I can announce who the new consuls will be before the next day starts.
If you are telling the truth please don't do this. At this point we are likely going to just kill one of you 2, but really, don't do this.
Unvote
Unsure on tribunes now.
I understand the dictator concerns but it seems like the only way to resolve the issue. Unless rib just confesses before it comes to that.
It's hardly the only way to resolve the issue. We have you executed, then if you turn up town, we execute rib the next day.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:54 am

Post by scotmany12 »

SensFan wrote:
I will not allow an execution of either claimed Consulmaker to go through today.
It's a good thing you aren't a dictator.

I thought of the possibility that both of them are town. I find it highly unlikely. Town doesn't gain anything by fakeclaiming consulmaker.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:27 am

Post by scotmany12 »

SensFan wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
SensFan wrote:
I will not allow an execution of either claimed Consulmaker to go through today.
It's a good thing you aren't a dictator.

I thought of the possibility that both of them are town. I find it highly unlikely. Town doesn't gain anything by fakeclaiming consulmaker.
Rules wrote:They both have the power of a Day-ending execution and an absolute power to veto any such execution.
I'm not willing to take a 50-50 shot today, and risk killing a confirmable PR, when we can ensure we get a 100% lynch of the liar on D3. Yes, I have a way to figure out which of them is lying by D3. No, I don't think its best to divulge it until just before we execute someone today.
Ahh okay. I must have read over that part of the rules.

I still think one of them is scum. And I'm leaning towards Jack.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Hi. I'm just finished my long paper, so I'll have more time to devote to this game. Still think Jack is scum.

Unvote, Vote: Chamber

Porochaz wrote:Yay to the hissy fit, Im going to narrow my list down to 5, SpyreX, Primate, Chamber, Scot and Jack. These 5 I feel semi confident they will be smart, I will narrow it down later.
Interesting. Why me Chaz?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

xRECKONERx wrote:I started doing my reread.
Then my cat fucking died right in front of me.

So, not really in a frame of mind to read a mafia game right now. Sorry.
Poor kitty :(. Sorry reck.

Sens is an idiot for putting in an execution so early. The fact that you wanted to end the day so quickly is scummy.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

SensFan wrote:Did you read the part where I explained that if chesskid started playing I would veto it?
Irrelevant. You still submitted an execution within two hours of being allowed to do so.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Jack wrote:chesskid should die.
Sens is an idiot for putting in an execution so early. The fact that you wanted to end the day so quickly is scummy.
fos:scotmany

Has said zip today except talk about the consulmaker thing. Pretends to be semi-outraged about the idea that this day would be cut short. Someone who was actually disturbed by the idea of discussion being cut off so quick would have been actually scumhunting.

Also, what he did say about the consulmaker thing indicated that he thought it was simple, we should just "lynch one and if he's town lynch the other" or something like that. Which would be a very short day of course.
I'm not pretending anything. And let's look at why my contribution to this game has been minimal. First few days of this week I had a big paper due for one of my classes. It just happened to be worth like 45% of my grade in the class, so I wanted to do good on it. Then...it might have been thanksgiving weekend, which I was spending with my family for the most part. So sorry that I didn't live up to your standards to posting requirements during a busy week.

I also never once suggested we end the day within 48 hours of being able to execute. You putting words in my mouth is noted. I'm confident you are scum. That doesn't mean I think we should end the day right away.
SensFan wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
SensFan wrote:Did you read the part where I explained that if chesskid started playing I would veto it?
Irrelevant. You still submitted an execution within two hours of being allowed to do so.
Yes. I submitted an execution after double-checking with the Mod to make sure there was no downside to it, since I could veto it myself. If you have a problem with that, you might as well extend your brush to include Nathan and chamber; both posted without immediately vetoing the execution.
You were still content with the day ending in 48 hours had chesskid not started contributing. Which would get rid of valuable time that we would have to discuss and scumhunt.

Nathanial was asking a question to the mod before he wanted to veto chesskid, as he wanted to know if you could still execut chesskid if he vetoed. Chamber's veto is different, and would have made chesskid immune to being executed for the rest of the day (if I read the rules correctly), which is why I assume chamber came in and asked nathan to veto it. As he even said:
chamber wrote:hey, nathan, wanna come and veto this so that we can still glrok him later if need be?
Don't act for a second that them not vetoing right away is equivalent to you submitting an execution within two hours being able to do so.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

SensFan wrote:scot said I was scummy for nominating you for execution 2 hours into the day. I pointed out that it was a zero-risk solution, and that others clearly had no problem with you being up for execution, and so it is odd he focusses strictly on my part in it.
See my previous post. And to add onto it, you waived your right to veto 45 minutes after submitting your execution. You're scummy for submitting and execution so early and being eager to end the day. Its even more scummy that you try to divert my point against you onto both nathan and chamber.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

SensFan wrote:True or false: As it stands right now, chesskid is contributing absolutely nothing to the game even if he is Town.
True. But I'm against policy lynching, and even if you thought he was scum (I don't think you do) it's still a ridiculous move to submit an execution within two hours of being able to do so! Nice deflection, by the way.
chamber wrote:Hey ever, SensFan is clearly scummy as hell, but we can't do anything about it today, pick battles that can be won.
I'm fully aware there is zero chance Sens dies today. However, I don't think that means I should refrain from pressuring him.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

SensFan wrote:I don't believe it's a deflection. I happen to be strongly in favour of policy lynches, and this one seems to be an even better policy than the zwets ones of old. chesskid has admitted to being a "scummy VI" and hasn't shown anything to the contrary, so I don't see how I at least will ever be able to have a read on him. Therefore, coupled with his bragging about how he plans to coast today, and his continued attempts to egg me on, I absolutely want him executed today. Besides, do you disagree that it would have been very telling and informative if one of the Tribunals had immediately vetoed him?
As for pressuring me, feel free. I have nothing against it, and it won't affect my decision-making for today. You should know that I've already decided to play D1 in a way that I'm fully aware I would never get away with if I wasn't a Consul, though. I've been given immunity from lynching today, and I plan to fully abuse it to help me make a decision on who I want executed. To quote Tom from Survivor: "Tonight we make our move. Tomorrow we make our apologies."
It absolutely was a deflection. Ignoring pretty much everything I said and asking me if chesskid has been useful at all. As for you wanting him executed, that isn't the bad part. Its the fact that you wanted to execute him the first opportunity you had. I agree with you that it would have been very telling had one of the tribunals vetoed him immediately. However, I do not think that was your intention. You can say all you want about never doing any of this if you weren't console, but the it still doesn't change that your actions of late have been scummy.

On a different note, we need more input from:
Pretty much everyone but Sens, Jack, Primate, Chamber and Nathanael.
Mod: Can't we get some prods?

And I'm going to bed now.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

SensFan wrote:I think you'll find that I was able to answer Nathan's question immedately about if I could veto the execution. What reason would I have for having asked the Mod beforehand, if not that I wanted to make sure I could veto the chesskid execution? And if so, that suggests I was not, in fact, looking to get a quick execution.
Except this is all mute because you waived your right to veto.

Parama, your ad hominem is noted.

I would not be opposed to an inhim execution.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

EBWOP: moot, not mute

@Parama. It was an ad hominem. You did not say anything that was wrong with what I posted. Instead, you called me a third grader, told me a develop better reading skills, and consider my scum. It's an ad hominem.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:19 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I see no reason as of now to not execute Jack today.

Vote: Primate

I'm sorry about my inactivity during the end of last day. Had some personal problems going on.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:22 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Actually,

Unvote, Vote: Ribwich
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:49 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I am fine with Primate as the other tribune.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:04 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Way to much wifom from reck here.

I understand why people don't want rib as a tribune. I still think its beneficial to have someone we know has the town's best interest at heart as a tribune.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

SensFan wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Way to much wifom from reck here.

I understand why people don't want rib as a tribune. I still think its beneficial to have someone we know has the town's best interest at heart as a tribune.
That's a strawman.

I'm not saying I don't want a confirmed Town Tribune. I'm saying I don't want anyone, confirmed or not, to be deciding on who has the power of Execution
and the power to veto said Execution.
One wrong read on his part could be gg.
I don't see a strawman on my part. You guys don't want that much power in ribwhich's hand. That's where I disagree. I'd rather have the power of execution and the power to veto said execution in the hands of a town player rather than give the power of veto to scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Drunk and high post.

I have no intention of vetoing Jack's execution. His case on me, lowell, and parama are incredibly contrived. And the fact the he did not say he fakeclaimed the post after we gave him the opportunity to do so is idiotic, and I see no reason town jack would do so. And if he is town, I am certain he has at least two of those reads wrong (i know i'm town, and parama seems sincere in everyone of his posts, lowell is a mastery though), which make his stupid fucking gambit a fucking idiotic move and he should never ever pull it again you fucking idiot. Thank god i'm positive you are scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:02 am

Post by scotmany12 »

.....I want to apologize to everyone in this game for voting for ribwich as a tribune.

Ribwich...i hate you. Who do you think is more likely scum than Jack? I would like an answer in your next post.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

xRECKONERx wrote:No, see, there's this sort of meta-meta with me and dram. If one of us is scum, we NEVER try to mislynch the other one. Which makes me think he's either breaking that meta right now in this game for some odd reason, or he honestly 100% believes I'm scum. Which would make him town.
Self-metas suck. It wouldn't really surprise me if both reck and dram are scum.

I hate nathaneal's last post. Parama's post about executing ribwich was clearly a joke (a frustrated joke). And really, his whole case against parama does scream omgus to me.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:31 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Vote: Parama
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:32 am

Post by scotmany12 »

We are not letting ribwich be tribune after the shit he pulled yesterday.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Lowell wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:We are not letting ribwich be tribune after the shit he pulled yesterday.
Remind me how rib forcing us to lynch reck was bad for us?
I never said us lynching reck was bad. It was a great move for the town. But I've lost faith in ribwich to make good decisions as tribune. I still don't think him vetoing jack was a good move. Sens is right. We're going to need to lynch jack, and sooner is much better than latter due to the information we can gain off of the lynch. There is too much risk to let jack live, and I don't trust ribwich to not veto and execution on jack.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

SensFan wrote:If anyone wants to claim the kill, now would be a good time to do so.
Stop fishing.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Parama wrote:scotmany12 here, just going to point out the exact same thing Parama did except make it completely obvious what the problem is in case you are blind or cannot read for some reason, 'cause, y'know, I need to make it look like I'm doin' something.
I'm sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to express my displeasure with something.

And we should not have anyone claim right now.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:05 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Magua wrote:
SpyreX wrote: Lack of understanding doesn't mean not giving words but sure I'll play along:

Of those three names one has any real chance of being scum. I'll let you figure out which one!
If you think that two of the names I gave have no chance for being scum, why would my words make any difference at all?
I would also like your words on why you think the three people you listed are scum. Stop stalling.

And are we really going to elect ribwich as tribune again? Come on guys.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:26 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Magua wrote:
scotmany12 wrote: I would also like your words on why you think the three people you listed are scum. Stop stalling.

And are we really going to elect ribwich as tribune again? Come on guys.
I'm not giving these words. This isn't stalling. This is me asking Spyrex why he cares what I say if he's already made up his mind on two of my reads (himself and Feysal).

I'll ask you a different question. You think ribwich is town. You think Jack is town. Who do you think is scum?
Um..I think Jack is scum. You aren't even reading the game, are you?

And you are stalling. I want you to explain why you think me, spyrex, and feysal are scum. Now.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:37 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Magua wrote:Now, would both of you (that is, SensFan and scotmany) mind voting for tribune?
I'm voting for parama. I'm convinced you aren't reading anything that is not directly related to you or your predecessor.
Magua wrote:I don't think you, Spyrex and Feysal are all scum, as I don't believe there's five scum in the game. You just strike me as the collectively most-likely-to-be-scum. I don't have any explanation to give at this point.
Why do you think we are the most likely to be scum? If you think we are scummy, you must have a reason.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:07 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Vote: Parama
since i forgot to bold the first time.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Dram did try to kill jack.

I too do not see why people would want to let jack live. There is too much risk in letting him survive. And I don't know why anyone would think he would be town after how long he dragged on his facade.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:03 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Nathanael wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:I too do not see why people would want to let jack live. There i
s too much risk in letting him survive
. And I don't know why anyone would think he would be town after how long he dragged on his facade.
What risk do you see exactly?
How exactly is there not a risk? Let's assume we let him survive till endgame. Do you honestly think the thought that he was lying this whole time would not affect the actions of those in endgame? And the longer he lives, the less amount of time we have to analyze his posts if he is town. How do you honestly believe there is no risk in letting someone who fakeclaimed, and dragged on his facade rather than coming clean when we gave him the opportunity, live?
The Fonz wrote:
Nate wrote:case three, Jack and ribwich are both town. I am not going to consider this case because in this case one of them is a complete idiot. the only possible way this could be, is if the mod had forced one townie to claim consulmaker. (mod, is there anything bastardly in this game?)
I'm glad fonz quoted this. You are now considering this possibility nate. Why?
The Fonz wrote:324 (Scot): Is he an idiot or is he a scum? I'm confused.
The idiot comment was mostly out of frustration. I did find sens scummy during day one. I still do find him slightly scummy, but I think there are people out there that are even more scummy.

I really want to see more from both porochaz and primate. (
Can you prod both of them, mod?
)
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:10 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Nathanael wrote:WHY IS THAT GAMBIT MORE LIKELY TO COME FROM SCUM THAN FROM TOWN??
Because people like you start to get lost in the wifom of it all and start to think he is town because of it.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:42 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Nathanael wrote:THE FAKECLAIM IS NOT SCUMMY.
Yes it is. You're entire behavior about it is why scum would claim it. Saying scum gain no benefit from it is exactly what he would want you to say. He either gets away with being viewed as consulmaker until the real one is killed, or he successfully forces the majority of the discussion onto his fakeclaim, and turns the game into one big argument over it. Like what is happening now. Thinks for one second and realize scum have benefit for doing this.
Nathanael wrote:Also, I want everybody who thinks Jack is scum to tell me whether they believe dramonic would be double bussing like that.
If all three of them are scum together, dram had no other choice but to bus both of them. He had already constantly expressed his belief that reck was scum, and jack had continued his gambit to the point where had dramonic gave him the pass, we would have known something was up. It is possible that there are two scumgroups though. Regardless, I believe jack to be scum and that he needs to be killed.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:44 am

Post by scotmany12 »

What has parama done to make you think he is no longer scum? You sure seemed adamant about him being scum at the beginning of the day.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Porochaz wrote:Posting cause I was prodded, I see Nathaniel is still alive, therefore I have nothing more to say.
Who do you think is scum besides nathaniel?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Magua, do you have any plans at all to read day one?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:57 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Nathanael wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Magua, do you have any plans at all to read day one?
could you sum up the main reads you got from day 1? Which parts do you especially recommend to read?
The constant contrived bussing between Dram and Reck did catch my eye. And sens was very scummy day one, plus the whole situation with jack. He should read all of the first day. Just like Fonz did. Are you saying its not beneficial for him to read all of day one?

Why are people saying it is extremely unlikely that fonz is scum with dram and reck? What have any of them done to make it seem like jack could not be scum with them?

Fonz: Nath isn't going to change his opinion. He is so blatantly wrong, but he is being so stubborn and refuses to understand anything that is being said to him.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:24 am

Post by scotmany12 »

SpyreX wrote:Again, with Dram AND Reck being scum I'd be really, really freaking surprised to see him flip Pyrrhic.
I still don't understand why people are thinking this. Nath's explanation did nothing for me. Why is is so farfetched to think that Dram could have been bussing both of them?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:30 am

Post by scotmany12 »

SpyreX wrote:
I still don't understand why people are thinking this. Nath's explanation did nothing for me. Why is is so farfetched to think that Dram could have been bussing both of them?
Its that combination.

Dram-scum throwing a quick shot out at Jack-scum would make sense because Jack SHOULD have been dead man walking.
When that got vetoed, considering the overall chance of Jack-scum actually making it to end game, throwing a shot out ANOTHER scum doesn't make a lot of sense.
But dram pretty much had to execute reck at that point. I'm thinking they wanted me to veto it, but had dram tried to execute someone else, after he was constantly saying reck is scum, everyone would have known something was up.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:36 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Similar to why he had to shoot reck second. The majority of the town wanted jack lynched. Had he tried to kill reck first, we once again, would have known something was up. And I was the other consul, and I was pretty adamant during day one that I thought jack should be lynched. Its not crazy to think dram was afraid of me vetoing reck and then executing jack.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:49 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Nathanael wrote:It's exactly the fact that he bussed that hard once, that makes it unlikely to bus so hard another time, even in the same post.
Why is is unlikely? You have yet to answer this.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:27 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Parama wrote:Two groups is out of the question. 6 scum in a 19-player game is incredibly unbalanced.
No its not.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:27 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Also:
Parama wrote:I can't believe people are missing the towniest post in the game.
Enlighten us about this most towniest post in the game then.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:35 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Nate, I want this answered. You have yet to explain why it is unlikely that Jack is scum with dram and reck. Saying that because dram bussed reck, and couldn't possibly do the same to another partner, is not an explanation.
scotmany12 wrote:
Nathanael wrote:It's exactly the fact that he bussed that hard once, that makes it unlikely to bus so hard another time, even in the same post.
Why is is unlikely? You have yet to answer this.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Feysal wrote:You do have a point though that dramonic's decision to execute first Jack and then reckoner does not preclude all three being scum, since dramonic really had no choice but to execute one of them. What I think is against them being scum together is the fact that they must have known Jack would not make it to endgame, and yet dramonic and reckoner continued to fight eagerly, making it inevitable they would have to bus each other. I would not be setting up a bus if I knew another of my teammates was about to be exposed.
They were trying to confirm one of them as town by using their own meta, as evident by this post by reck:
xRECKONERx wrote:No, see, there's this sort of meta-meta with me and dram. If one of us is scum, we NEVER try to mislynch the other one. Which makes me think he's either breaking that meta right now in this game for some odd reason, or he honestly 100% believes I'm scum. Which would make him town.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

ribwich wrote:Can someone explain to the historically challenged why two scumgroups is unlikely with this flavor?
Well the Pyrrhic War just had two sides. Not to say its not possible that there couldn't be two scumgroups, but after briefly skimming over wiki (very very briefly), I'm thinking we have a vig. Still positive jack is scum though.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:48 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Nathanael wrote:
Lowell wrote:I recommend executing jack.
so you come back after one weak of not posting even once, during which time there were 9 pages of content and this is all you can come up with? I really like my scumread on you, after all.
Why did you ignore Jack's post right above Lowell's? It is just as bad as his. Jack's last post was 8 pages ago, and he hadn't posted in four days.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Vote: Primate
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:13 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Chaz as the bodyguard surprises me. Was leaning towards him as scum. I think we have a vig, a limited one at that. Similar to how we had a limited cop.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:35 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I kinda want to lynch lowell. I think this is all an act from him.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Yeah, to be fair, I don't recall Sens ever really suspecting reck, so its not like Sens double bussed if he was scum.

I really don't know what to think of nate right now. I can't decide if he is putting on an act, if he failed horribly to protect his scumbuddy jack, or if he actually believes what he believes. I was really leaning towards chaz as scum. I'd prefer a lowell lynch. I would not be opposed to a Magua lynch either. And sens still had a very scummy day one, though he has been much better.

Parama's recent contributions have looked pretty bad.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:09 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Computer is broken. Can't really type. Hopefully I'll get it fixed soon. I will try to keep up through my iPod.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:31 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Looks like my computer is functional. I hope it stays that way. Give me a bit of time to read the last page and get something up.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Shanba wrote:Scot was a terrible consul, and has been pretty lazy. Like, I still don't really know who e thinks is scum beyond the obvious. (A note on that - counterclaims are 95% of the time town. How anyone can have decided that ribwich is scummier is beyond me, and by and large people didn't. But regardless, I think that anyone suggesting jack is townier (i.e. sensfan) was just wrong. Course, that kind of shit is why sens is town). I don't like how he suddenly turns around and says that dram/reck are probably both scum; I'll have to reread their posts to see if it really was super contrived bussing or not. Otherwise, looks like scum with foreknowledge. God knows scum have bussed a bit in this game. Eh. He's scummyish.
I don't really know how you can call me a terrible consul. There wasn't really a lot I needed to do. Dram tried to execute Jack. I wasn't going to veto him as I was confident he was town. And initially, with reck, I was going to let the execution go to deadline, and if I felt he was townish, I would have vetoed. But there absolutely was super contrived bussing between them, and this is the post that tipped me off about it:
I'm pretty confident they were trying to make one of them look really townish, and Reck was trying to use this meta to make Dram look like town.

As for who I think is scum. I think lowell is. I think it is an act about how he isn't paying attention.
Lowell wrote:
vote ribwich
. The less I pay attention, the easier it is for town to win. That's not the best endorsement of my ability.
Still not sure what I'm missing about rib that people think he's scum.
See, that makes no sense since he acknowledged both claims by jack and ribwich at the beginning of the game. And no one has ever said that they thought rib is scum. He's making this whole act up. Plus he uses his own meta, and I hate self-metas.

I'm guessing that there are five scum in this game. I posted earlier that I was stumped. If I had to pick one, I would pick Magua at the moment. I dont like how he refused to explain why he originally thought me, spyrex, and feysal were scum. And he really hasn't committed on anything, other than thinking jack is town.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:37 am

Post by scotmany12 »

vote: Fonz

Meh at Magua and Sens being both consuls. Going to have to go look back and look at spyrex and parama in particular. Still not sure what to think of nate.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Parama wrote:The same guy can be consul twice... see SensFan for example <.<
But not back to back. There is a new pair everynight. Though I don't know if that means only one of the consuls has to be different or both of them.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:28 am

Post by scotmany12 »

SpyreX wrote:
Hey SpyreX, you classified Scot as a lurker yesterday. Were you talking about at that point in the game only, or do you think he has been lurky overall?
Overall. Yesterday late was the first spur of actual activity I remember.

And, once again, Nat's posts are survival oriented. In that seedy slimy way.
Really? You don't think I provided anything during day 3?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

To say I didn't provide anything to the game during day 3 is pretty ludicrous.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Hey parama, could you explain your suspicion of feysal? This goes for others who are suspicious of him too.

I also notice that no one has yet to respond to Shanba's request for those that find nate scummy to explain why.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I missed your answer. Sorry. I don't think it's very convincing, though. I'd like you to elaborate on your towel-around-head statement.

And i disagree with that sens. All you said was:
SensFan wrote:Add on 'Does his damnest to undermine the credibility of anyone who isn't mod-confirmed Town' to the list of reasons why Nathanael is probably Scum.
That's not a full case.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:05 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm sick. I'll get caught up tomorrow.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:33 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Sorry. Been real busy lately. Still haven't gotten a chance to read all of the last page. Should be able to get to it tomorrow. I'm not feeling the nate lynch.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I hate how sens refuses to respond to pretty much everything feysal says. All he did was wait for fonz to come around with a great response, and then post a :goodposting: right after.

Feysal's posts make my head hurt. His main agenda is to get parama lynched, not save nate. My suspicion is growing of him after his last few posts. What he does tomorrow is going to be very key.

I did like this small snippet from him:
Feysal wrote:And there you go again calling me scum, like you've done all game. You know what I just noticed? You've never changed any of your reads in response to flips. You acknowledged dramonic flipping scum in a single post, and continued to suspect me and scotmany12, the only two players who voiced any suspicion that dramonic and reckoner were both scum. You said, in post #965, that Jack probably was not scum because Nathanael was. You've not acknowledged Jack flipping scum with a single word, even after how strongly you supported the theory that he and ribwich were both town, and you continue to suspect Nathanael. Magua said he was suspicious of Nathanael for not changing his reads after a scum flip? You've done exactly the same, and you've done it twice.
I'm wondering why Magua did not address parama about this as well.

Does anyone else find it strange that nate claimed VT instead of Roman Senator?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:56 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Ribwich, you're going to have to make a pretty good case on why I should be executing parama over one of sens/magua.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #65) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:01 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Actually, with spyrex turning up scum, I'm not so sure magua is scum anymore. I have to go reread their exchange when magua first replaced in.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #66) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:32 am

Post by scotmany12 »

The Fonz wrote:Magua is MUCH scummier than Sens, Scot. Just look at yesterday. Look at which consul stuck his neck out for a Nate lynch, look at which one just kinda sat back and didn't do much and just let it happen.
While Sens was more active before the execution, looked what happened when Feysal went into his Nate defense mode. Sens never once produced an adequate response except. His responses consisted of nate should claim, and that he didn't care that feysal disagreed with him. He waited for you, fonz, to come back and debunk some of his points.

And I'm not disagreeing with you that magua has been scummy. He did sit back. I don't really see him as scum with spyrex though.

I'll respond to you later sens. I have a bunch of stuff to do right now.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:52 am

Post by scotmany12 »

scotmany12 wrote:I'm not feeling the nate lynch.
That's all I really said about the nate lynch. I wasn't ever really feeling it. I was pretty busy with school and personal problems last gameday.

After rereading spyrex, I think his actions during day 3 are pretty key. He was pretty adamant that he wanted magua dead, even saying that he would consider lynching him over jack. If all three of them were scum, I don't even think spyrex would have mentioned magua.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:01 am

Post by scotmany12 »

And spyrex's interactions with Shanba, Parama, and Sens have all been pretty similar. Called Sens and Parama both town, but never really had interactions with them, and the only time he mentioned shanba he called him to town, but had no real interaction with them.

Dram/Reck didn't leave us with anything. Only really thing of note from Jack is that he calls parama scum in his ISO#42, then never mentions that again, focusing the rest of his efforts on reck, and then me and lowell.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:53 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Parama wrote:Can we just execute someone already?
I'm not going to execute someone when we still have about a week and a half left.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:44 am

Post by scotmany12 »

The Fonz wrote:Scot, the point of having time is to make the most informed lynch we can. If there's something you need to do that, ask for it. Otherwise, get executing. 'Not rushing' isn't a good thing if the only thing not rushing does is give us more time to sit around twiddling our thumbs.
I'm still waiting for Ribwich to give me his case on Parama. You also aren't very active in helping me make an informed lynch.

As for you Sens, I forgot to respond to your inquiry about why I think your scummy. My answer is very simply. Your play day one has not been forgotten by me. I know your hiding behind the desire to policy lynch, but you wanting to end the day early is still scummy, and then your total flipflop on ribwich near the end of day one. You go from not wanting to execute either jack or ribwich, then decide ribwich is more likely scum (which is ridiculous, jack did nothing protown on day one). Truly looked like you were hoping to get rid of a power role. Also, this:
SensFan wrote:The difference is that I executed Nathanael, while you were "completely fine with letting it happen."
Isn't fair at all. You submitted the kill like 4 minutes after you were allowed to. You are just as guilty as Magua as being quiet after the execution.
Parama wrote:
Parama wrote:Can we just execute someone already?
I refer back to this post and reaffirm that I still hold this same stance, whether the person executed is me, Magua, or Sens. Everyone else should be offlimits anyways.
What has shanba done to convince you that he is town? Also, fonz is not confirmed town in any way.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:08 am

Post by scotmany12 »

The whole thing about the veto would just get us into a large argument again, and neither one of us is going to change their minds about that.

It's funny that you attack parama for wifom, then come right back with wifom about how dumb it would be for you to want ribwich dead if you were jack's partner. And getting rid of a confirmable town is pretty big.

At the time of my last post, I hadn't gone back to look at what you said; that was all from memory. And I still don't see why someone who is town would decide he would be willing to lynch ribwich, despite him being one of the original people to suggest waiting until day 2. Even if he though ribwich might be a poor consulmaker.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:09 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Also, anyone who suspects you seems to be an idiot or scum in your eyes, minus fonz.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:17 am

Post by scotmany12 »

On day two where a scumlynch was ensured regardless, because night actions would prove who is the consulmaker.

Also, I forgot to mention this. I want a massclaim.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #74) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:33 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Irrelevant. Executing ribwich day one proves that jack lied. Letting them both live through the night proves that jack lied. I can't think of any legitimate reason why you, as town, would suddenly change your mind from the latter to the former. And your defense that it would be incredibly dumb to want ribwich lynched if you are scum, is horrible.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:41 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Where the hell is everyone? Particularly shanba. He has been very quiet today. Only positing twice in the span of a week is awful. Especially in this stage of the game.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Okay well game is stalling. No one seems to want to contribute. And sens is still my biggest suspect.

Execute: SensFan
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:10 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Flat out saying who we would execute is bad. What UT should do right now is form an opinion on Sens. He needs to decide if he wants to veto the execution or not.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Meh. Good game fonz.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:57 am

Post by scotmany12 »

It's simple guys. No one in the town played well. We lucked out with three obvious scum.

I was a pretty bad consol the last day. I tunneled on sens (really did think he was scum). I don't remember when, but something seemed off about fonz on that last. I just never followed up on it. My faults guys.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:32 am

Post by scotmany12 »

To be fair, I don't think parama made a legitimate point on anyone. I was pretty sure he was town for most of the game, but he never really did anything helpful

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”