DEFCON Mafia 2.0 - Over, American Victory!

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:51 am

Post by danakillsu »

/confirm
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:54 am

Post by danakillsu »

Don't you love DEFCON 5, where you can't do anything except talk about how patriotic you are?
Btw, I'm so #$^@ing patriotic that I tore down a poster for Obama and replaced it with an American Flag.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:59 am

Post by danakillsu »

This thread so far makes me want to cry long and hard. Unlike the rest of you, I am willing to admit that this isn't going to go anywhere until DEFCON 4, and furthermore, I am willing to say that I will not even attempt to analyze this thread until DEFCON 4. So see you guys then.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:22 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ everyone, and chess especially
It takes a long period of experience with Fate to understand when he's being serious, and when he's just messing around. If I were you, I would really just ignore him, and that's actually what I really do most of the time. When it's impossible to tell what he means, what else can you do? So that explains why he hates me so much and wants to jump all over everything I say. The mad dog will most likely be put down in good time.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:49 am

Post by danakillsu »

Sweet. Later today, I should have something of importance to say.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Dang it guys, would you stop posting one-liners? Alright, here's what I've got for now:
@ Fate
Post 403
You quote two of my posts. Why? What I see there is consistency. I understand that you enjoy lynching me because you don't like my playstyle, but calling me scummy for that is ridiculous. Like I would really be more likely to say I'm not going to participate that much until DEFCON 4 as scum than I would as town.
@ Toogeloo
Post 412
What? Are you trying to say I'm generally a lurking/non-participatory player and that you tend not to expect much from me? I'm pretty sure we played one game together, and I didn't have a great chance to shine in that game, but I definitely participated. I do have an average of over 5 posts a day, and I'm in 2/3 games right now that I'm alive in. And my posts are very rarely too short. So you do the math.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:24 am

Post by danakillsu »

AAAAAAHHH!
Why did I join a game with multiple enemies of mine? chesskid's the only one with any sense around here. The post Kitoari just quoted is something that has only been said by a couple of players in my past games, and it's always been right. Cut the crap and start doing some real scumhunting, or it's hard for everyone else to. We've got about 20 out of 25 pages that are filled with null tells and fluff. I'm not going to bother to defend myself against Fate, because the players with any sense can already see he's got nothing. Analysis of Fate vs. Toogeloo coming up.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:29 am

Post by danakillsu »

Alright, here's the problem I see with Fate vs. Toogeloo. Toogeloo simply points out that what Fate is offering to the town is nothing better than a policy lynch (which by the way is strange, since nobody has really considered me a VI before) and Fate jumps all over him. He overlooks the fact that the quote in Toog's post is pretty obviously from a wiki and starts hammering away at him for his "defense" of me. When Toog is so annoyed by this that he doesn't think to point out the obvious facts about the situation, Fate sees this as a scumtell and votes for him. What is that? Scumhunting is not about badgering people until they slip up. You can't call somebody scum because they choose not to use a certain argument in their own defense.
FoS: Fate

Time to send in my preferences, since I forgot to do that the other day.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:27 am

Post by danakillsu »

gandalf5166 wrote:Nice. Defending your defender. Real subtle.
Subtelty is generally the friend of scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:22 am

Post by danakillsu »

gandalf5166 wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:Nice. Defending your defender. Real subtle.
Subtelty is generally the friend of scum.
So since you were obvious about your scumminess, you must be town?
Uhhh...no. You didn't call what I did scummy, you just said it wasn't subtle. If you wanted to call it scummy, you should have said so, and I have responded differently.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:33 am

Post by danakillsu »

Sure, why not.
unvote vote: Jed

I haven't seen much real contribution from him.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:06 am

Post by danakillsu »

Hahaha. Random lynch for the win. Whatever, have it your way. There's nothing I can do to defend against a policy lynch like this. I'm no more important than the rest of the town, but I really wish you would pick someone else.
@chesskid3
I know you don't always suck too.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Internet Stranger wrote:Damn Dana, if youre not going to even try, why should we keep you around? You realize that you just recited the communist scum consolation speech?
Answer: So I will try. It's as simple as that. I'm not going to waste any more time on a game where people are stupid enough to lynch me like this. If you want to lynch someone else, go ahead, and I will be an active participant in this game. Day 1's not my thing anyway.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by danakillsu »

unvote vote: Fate
I don't necessarily think he's a ton more scummy than usual, but I think that his play is hurting the town, since he has not had any votes on him until now, and still posted nothing helpful. Again, I wouldn't be disgusted with this game if it wasn't going the way many of my past games have.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:29 am

Post by danakillsu »

Scumz:
Dana and toog: these two are on a scumteams, and im not sure why the rest oft he game is ingroing this. toogeloo is voting me for pushing a dana lynch, and he keeps saying that im pushing a policy lynch on dana. and the more he repeats himself even though i have shown how it is not a PL, the more other people who are skimming or just susucptible to pyscholodgy say "wow fate is pushign a PL? tahts weiurd" hes taken my one stastnement from way back when where i said if dana was town he was useless to town, whioch was me commenting on his meta, and twisted it into painting my whole push for danascum as policy.
This is positively idiotic. We are not retarded or newbs. If you think it's this easy to catch scum, all I can say is that your voting and reads make a lot more sense to me. What sane group of people from this site would not have at least one person who realized that you have said nothing but policy-related crap that tells us why you are voting for me? Toogeloo is just that person this time. What good would it really do either of us to "buddy" each other so blatantly if we were both scum. Now I suppose Toogeloo could be scum, but even that doesn't seem right considering just how obvious this alliance is.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:39 am

Post by danakillsu »

I need not explain my Jed vote in the least. Care to look at the other votes on the same page? I think you'll find that none of them appear very serious even after the most rudimentary scrutiny.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:37 am

Post by danakillsu »

Jed Wagon:
Fate, blatant bandwagon vote, which he admits.
gandalf, obvious bandwagon vote with no reasoning.
Sociopath, lurk-vote.
danakillsu, vote with a little reasoning that hints at being a pressure vote.
Internet Stranger, vote with the reason of Jed having lied.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:38 am

Post by danakillsu »

And I forgot Spyrex's original vote, which was decent. So there are two votes that could be considered better than mine on the same page, but three that are undeniably worse.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:51 am

Post by danakillsu »

Are you guys serious? Look at what just happened! We put some pressure on Fate for his ridiculous "scumhunting" and what does he do? HE SWITCHES HIS VOTE! And people follow him again for some reason. This is exactly what a pressure wagon hopes to accomplish, and most of you are missing it. Fate is confirmed scum in my book.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:14 am

Post by danakillsu »

Well I think everyone knows where I stand in this confrontation, so it's pretty much just a matter of waiting to see just how many people are blind enough to vote for Toogeloo instead of Fate.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:55 am

Post by danakillsu »

chesskid3 wrote:my gf just left. catching up now
Scumslip. Who's your godfather?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ BS (heh heh)
How would you know that I look scummy all the time (although you are correct)?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:26 am

Post by danakillsu »

I'll hammer, since it's going to happen anyway, but before I do, I should say that I did not take Toog's scumclaim to be serious. But others seem to believe it is, and there's no way I'm convincing a group this dumb that it's not before midnight tomorrow. Well, here goes nothing.
unvote vote: Toogeloo
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:47 am

Post by danakillsu »

vote: Fate
I told you not to lynch Toog, you kept after him anyway, and he eventually just claimed scum because he knew lynching him would be best for us even though he was town. It's time for you to pay up for your "scumhunting" methods.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:47 am

Post by danakillsu »

gandalf5166 wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
I told you not to lynch Toog, you kept after him anyway, and he eventually just claimed scum because he knew lynching him would be best for us even though he was town. It's time for you to pay up for your "scumhunting" methods.
This quote boils down to "Hey, being responsible for a mislynch means Fate has to be scum. Because everybody who's town never mislynches."
Kitoari wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
One of the few relevant pages from the wiki is the Burden of Proficiency, which is what this is.

That being said, I do not like the chesskid wagon. I'm going to reread a few people.
I understand that responsibility for a mislynch does not in and of itself make someone scum. However, this is in addition to all the things I said yesterday, and it's way more scumminess than I usually get from Fate. And of course, then there's this...
Fate wrote:There will be words tonight. WORDS

Spoiler:
VOTE: dana
...yeah....
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@Fate
I wish you wouldn't make your cases difficult to decipher. I sometimes don't know what you're trying to say.
First off, I did think that Toog had switched his vote under pressure. Why do you think I voted him at all? I HAD to vote him. There is nothing else acceptable for a townie to do when someone else claims scum and switches their vote under pressure.
Secondly, you said I knew Toog wasn't Chinese. Let's say you're right for a moment, and I'm Chinese (even though I'm not). How would I know Toog wasn't Russian? I had no sure way of knowing Toog's alignment except to read his posts.
Finally, perhaps "methods" was not the right word. The point I'm trying to get across is that what you are doing is not scumhunting, it's scum finding ways to make townies look scummy. Call that whatever you want to. I've already given other reasons why you are scum, I shouldn't have to give those again.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Fate wrote:heHEHAHAAAAAAAAAGHAHGA

OH HAI SCUM.

FIRST OF, so you thought he did what he did? So you voted him BECAUSE of his vote switch? NO. YOU VOTED HIM EBCAUSEHE CLAIMED SCUM.

YOU ARE RETROACTIVELY CHANGING YOUR REASONS FOR THE VOTE IN ORDER TO LOOK MORE CONSISTENT AND TOWN. DIE DIE DIE.

2. Because Toog claimed CHINESE sub, of course you wouldnt KNOW he wasn't Russian if you were Chinese, but you would KNOW he was lying about his scum claim and therefore more likely to just be town frustrated than russan scum.

3. Finding ways to make people look scummy? I"M LOOKIN FOR SCUM WHAT THE FUCK AREY OU DOING? Seriously, you haven't-this recent post ALSO a fine example-shown the slightest HINT of lookng for scum outside of your "Fate OMGUS tunnel" that you've been locked into EVER SINCE it became popular and you are just REACHING for points along the way to justiy keeping your vote on me while not commenting on ANYONE LSE in the game.
1. How do you know I'm changing my reasons? Maybe I didn't give that as a reason at the time, but it seems a little unfair to assume that didn't enter into the equation and then call me scum for it.
2. Okay, I didn't think of it that way, and you're right that a scenario like this would make sense. However, you cannot use your assumption of this situation to prove that it is true. You have no proof that this is indeed the situation, so why are you bringing it up? My behavior is just as consistent with a townie who was forced to vote a townread because they claimed scum.
3. Why would I try to scumhunt outside of the person I most believe is scum? This is your problem, attacking 3 people at once. This does not help the town, as no one can tell what you really think. Not everyone can be scum, and it's best to be sure about one person.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:20 am

Post by danakillsu »

SpyreX wrote:AHA! BY NOT GIVING A REASON THEREFORE ITS SCHRODINGERS REASON AND CAN BE ANYTHING I WANT THE VOTE GAMBIT HATH YOU TRAPPED FATE

(P.S. Votes go here)
Uhh...I'm not 100% on what this is saying, but...I DID give a reason for my vote. It just wasn't the reason in question.

As for the last two pages...yeah, I'm sorry, that's just way too scummy to be anything but someone who's incredibly stupid, someone who's paying no attention, or scum. I don't need to see anymore from Bunnylover.
unvote vote:Bunnylover
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:23 am

Post by danakillsu »

Percy wrote:This is terrible. We are in multiscum, so tunnelling on one person is exactly the worst thing we should be encouraging. The scum want the other scum to be dead, so they're going to be looking for them just as hard as the town are. Honing in on one target at a time is an excuse to ignore cases on your scumbuddies, but still do scumhunting. Far too convenient.
Wrong. I can be looking for multiple scum while only commenting on one. I should not share all the information that I have collected, as it would be dangerous to the town. If scum knows exactly how all of us are thinking, they can exploit that information very easily.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Dang. Is that a lynch on Bunny already? That was FAST.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:23 am

Post by danakillsu »

16 players, 6 scum. If we don't lynch scum today, I think the only likely usefulness of town will be as a kingmaker. So let's lynch scum today. Things I don't like so far today:
SpyreX's glee at launching a nuke at Snake. If Snake is town, SpyreX should be lynched, no questions asked.
AV's OMGUS on Jack. Really all he has is that he doesn't like Jack's vote on him and that Jack didn't say something he thought he should have.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:34 am

Post by danakillsu »

AurorusVox wrote:He's trying to gain town-cred for (claiming) having had a townie read on Bunny. I proved that according to his posts, he can't have had that read. Therefore he is lying and claiming reasons retroactively. I'd have said the same if he wasn't voting me.
Uh, he said before his absence and that it was a feeling, not a read. He's not trying to get credit for anything, just saying what he felt.
AurorusVox wrote:Also, Dana, do you approve of the nuke? Do you think anyone who nukes town should be lynched immediately?
I'm kinda on the fence. I have a pretty null read on Snake. I don't think ANYONE who nukes town should be lynched immediately, but the way SpyreX talked when he sent out the nuke, he's gotta be scum if Snake is town, or at least really horrible town (and I know Spy's not a horrible player).
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:46 am

Post by danakillsu »

Heh. Whatever. Looks like Fate's idiotic capsrage has essentially gotten me lynched again. Whatever. Yes, of course I carrier'd Fate (and got a kick out of it too). That's called consistency. Not sure why nobody can give a solid reason for voting for me, but I'm not sure I care. Everyone's reads I've seen are pretty far off, so town's going to lose anyway. See ya next game.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:48 am

Post by danakillsu »

Oh wait, it's NINE to lynch. Yeeha! I still got some life left in me. Hey fate, why don't you want me to be able to claim? Only scum would be afraid that my claim would actually make sense and cause people to not lynch me.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:14 am

Post by danakillsu »

AurorusVox wrote:If Dizzy nukes you and your FailSafe nukes her back, you still die right?

I don't really want to see Chess go at this point, since he seems fully prepared to 1-for-1 trade, which is not scummy. I don't mind lynching Dizzy but we should get her to nuke Dana if Dizzy is going to be our lynch. I don't particularly like that Dana took the Air Craft Carrier, since it looks far more scum suited than town suited. Dana, where on your list was the Carrier placed?
This is pure idiocy for two reasons. The first is that you simply can't imagine me not dying today even though you can't give a valid reason for me to die today. The second is that even if you are right about the Aircraft Carrier being scum suited, wouldn't that mean town would want to take it so that scum couldn't have it? :?
It's a roleblocking ability, and the fact that it saved my life shows that town like it almost as much as scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:28 am

Post by danakillsu »

Was your use of power entirely for self preservation, or do you actually think Fate is scum?
Of course I actually think Fate is scum. Have you been reading anything I've posted?
@ Katsuki
You are awesome. That is all.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:33 am

Post by danakillsu »

Fate wrote:I SAID TRAP SPRUNG.

U SAY "wha what?:???"

I SAY:

"THERE'S SOMETHING MISSING IN YOUR LAST POST, AKA WHY YOU ARE 100% SCUM"

YOUR TURN
I'm not finding this. I think it's a little weird he thinks we'll all weep when you flip scum, but calling everyone at the same time scum accidentally is not a scumtell...
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I think that the first leaked post has to be one of: Fate/SP/Kat/Inhim in that order of likelihood. The other two could easily be the same person, although they don't really reveal much of anything. I believe they are probably directed at inhim, but we shall see. At least we know we're nuking at least one scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:11 am

Post by danakillsu »

Mina wrote:
dana, what I dislike most about your play...actually, no, that's not true. ONE THING I dislike about your play is that you're playing the "You suckers will be sorry, go ahead, lynch me, you idiots, I don't care, etc." card, when you were the one who used your ability to keep yourself alive. So here's what I want to know. If your lynch is so inevitable, then what exactly were the protown benefits of not letting yourself be nuked? You didn't fuck over Fate; you fucked over the entire town. Now we have to waste a lynch on you and lose one more chance to narrow the suspect pool. I see much more scum motivation than town motivation for your action.
I was not aware that Fate would so easily deceive the players when I said there was a pro-town motivation for stopping his nuke (which, by the way, I did not KNOW I was doing when I AC'd him). If people are just going to sheep him, it's pretty hopeless, because I can't even defend against that, but if it turns out that he can't do that with enough players, then the AC ended up being useful to the town. But I certainly see your point. The problem is that all this point could ever prove is that the AC was detrimental to the town, which is something that I would not have known when trying to get it, so that doesn't prove anything about my alignment.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:01 am

Post by danakillsu »

Dana, don't feel like participating?
Uhhh...what? Oh, are you talking about the list thing?

Scummiest
Fate
SocioPath
AurorusVox
SpyreX
Towniest
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by danakillsu »

SnakePlissken wrote:Fate, SpyreX, SocioPath, danakillsu and AurorusVox.
Assuming Snake is scum, it makes no sense for anyone to say that AV and I are both scum with him. I know Snake isn't this stupid. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I'm not sure of AV's alignment, but I know mine and the fact that "confirmed" scum put me right next to him in a scum-to-town list makes me a bit warier of AV. I might be convinced to put my vote there if Snake does indeed flip scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ Percy
When did you receive leak 8?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:58 am

Post by danakillsu »

Notice Fate and Dizzy still calling me scum despite not being able to fit me into the leaked quotes ANYWHERE. And Dizzy hasn't even really posted a case on me at all. I think Socio and bob are both scum, since I said the second most likely person to do the capslock thing was Socio and Fate does seem to be genuine about it not being him. So I'll just go with Fate, since he seems to be able to get scum lynched faster.
unvote vote: Sociopath

My new scumlist:
Socio
bobsnox
DizzyIzzy
AV
My townlist:
Jack
Percy

I'm not sure anymore where to put Fate, because he's seemed scummy to me all through this game, but it's hard to see him anywhere in the leaked posts at this point.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I'm seeing a lot of people all thinking they're right even though their ideas conflict with others and very little reasoning backing up any of it. Surely we aren't going to let this game be random, are we?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by danakillsu »

We can discuss who to nuke later. Right now we need to focus on what mislynch we should get, because Fate's wagon might actually be viable and then we can save Rogue's role for someone else.

Tai Chi, go for the dana one. Rogue join me on the Fate wagon. I think we can make a lot of flips happen if Rogue ever gets lynched connection wise, but lets try to steer far away from his lynch right now.
Sorry, Jack, but this makes no sense if I'm "Rogue". Not only am I already mentioned in this post by name, but they specifically say they want to save Rogue's role for someone OTHER than Fate, who was the ONE PERSON I TARGETED. Nice try, though. You had me worried that the scumteam had pulled off an elaborate frame on me.

I'm glad people have come to more of a consensus. As I already said, I agree that bob is scum, and am happy about the incoming nuke on him. When he flips, I may very well have more important things to say.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by danakillsu »

chesskid3 wrote:bobsnox is not a threat.
You pretty much always kill confirmed scum. They have a vote, and their flip will show players who do not believe that they are scum their alignment.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:12 am

Post by danakillsu »

Then why do you have to wait for the flip to say these more important things?
To make sure I'm not dead wrong before wasting my time with connections. I don't actually know which scum bobsnox is, as AV so aptly points out in his post. I think his post is actually a pretty fair way to look at it, so I wouldn't say you were idiotic if you lynched me after a bobsnox Russian flip, despite the fact that I'm not actually Rogue.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

What's your point about being mentioned by name? The wagon was on you, why not say "go for the dana wagon" even though you were the scumbuddy?
Because it would really not be a smart move to mention your scumbuddy by name in a post in the QT. Obviously, this is as much WIFOM as any speculation about the leaks would be, but if I were scum, I really wouldn't want to be posting my scumbuddy's username in anything that could be leaked.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:02 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Jack
That seems like very shaky ground for trying to get other to lynch me. It assumes you're NOT scum, which not everyone is sure of, because if you were scum, you could have posted that yourself. Then you could have just set up that first part to try to get me lynched in the first place. Certain abilities would have told the scum what role I had and they could have used it to their advantage. In addition, does the fact that inhim hadn't replaced in really change anything? If so, how?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:19 am

Post by danakillsu »

Jack wrote:
danakillsu wrote:@ Jack
That seems like very shaky ground for trying to get other to lynch me. It assumes you're NOT scum, which not everyone is sure of, because if you were scum, you could have posted that yourself. Then you could have just set up that first part to try to get me lynched in the first place. Certain abilities would have told the scum what role I had and they could have used it to their advantage.
Do you think I'm scum?
In addition, does the fact that inhim hadn't replaced in really change anything? If so, how?
The part about "after your skim" implies that it is addressed to someone who has just replaced in. But inhim hadn't replaced in yet. So the conclusion is that this is misdirection.
1. I don't know. I have a null read on you. But since I wouldn't be voting for myself anyway, that's not the issue.
2. Okay, I see your point that this is misdirection. Does that mean everything later that might point to inhim being Rogue must be misdirection? Secondly, how does that mean that the earlier posts are not misdirection as well?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by danakillsu »

vote: accelerate nuke

This is one thing I can sheep with Fate on. No need to wait, since discussion is at a low right now in apprehension.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by danakillsu »

(First person to say, "OMG, you're role-fishing!" can kiss my ass.)
Is that a promise?
PREVIEW EDIT:
Ah, crap. Beat me to it.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ Mina
What you did was not scummy. Rolefishing can be scummy, but isn't always.

Nuke: Jack

Kidding, of course.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Whoops. Please don't modkill me. That wasn't a real nuke. I promise. Just read the rules and saw that you didn't want that. Yikes.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by danakillsu »

chesskid3 wrote:bye dana
NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo. I don't wanna die. I've been a model citizen up to this point. And it seems kinda obvious I didn't mean any harm by that. But rules are rules, and I should have read them more carefully BEFORE posting that. It's obviously up to the mod, and I apologise to the players on my side if I am modkilled.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Fate wrote:OH YES

FUCKING YES.

DANA IS MODKILLED

YES.

GLORY

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

YESYESEYEYYSESE
This post should be a real gem if I'm modkilled.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Why are you laughing at that phrase, Fate? It in no way indicates what players are on the same side as me.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by danakillsu »

chesskid3 wrote:anyway the reason you get modkilled
is if there's no nuke
you're modfirmed as not having a silo in attack mode
Ohhhh... I get that. Then how about this.
Recall: Nuke on Jack
Now I haven't launched a nuke either way. :shifty:
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Well, again, it's the mod's choice, but I don't see why the mod couldn't just say: "If dana is a silo, it was never launched, because he was joking. Therefore failsafe wouldn't happen even if that's what Jack was. Everything's just hunky-dory." And also, everyone knew my role...
But I take full responsibility for my miscalculation.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by danakillsu »

No. I am town. Sorry, town.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:23 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Those voting me
Why?
@ DizzyIzzy
Why? You launch a freakin' nuke with no explanation. That's not a townie thing to do.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 am

Post by danakillsu »

Well I can say that it's weird that Jack admits the fact that whether I'm scum partly depends on bob's flip, and yet a bunch of people including him are trying to kill me. But somehow, I don't see you pointing that out, Fate.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 am

Post by danakillsu »

AurorusVox wrote:
Fate wrote:SOMEONE GETS A GOLD STAR IF THEY TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH THIS CHAIN OF THOUGHT.
They both wanted dead-Dana. Someone offers them dead-Dana. They then vote this person.

But I think you're missing the fact that they're making a distinction between dead-Dana and Dizzy-launch. Their problem isn't with the former, it's with the latter. A nuke can hit scum and still be scummy. Remember, you think SP is scum, and he nuked proven scum.
Oh. I see it now. But chess at least thought that dizzy was scummy before the launch, and could still think so afterward.
Hmmm...I don't feel like getting nuked, since I'm town.
unvote vote: DizzyIzzy
Withdraw your nuke or suffer my wrath.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ chesskid
I'm confused. Are you actually saying that I might be scum with bobsnox? That seems a bit insane based on in-thread info. Look at my posts about him.
@ Kitoari
Shouldn't you recall it?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ Percy and Faraday
Look, I didn't want to ruin the game any more than I had by stating my faction when about to be modkilled. When I realized there was still hope, I admitted that it was town, because the statement could no longer be said to be under circumstances that made it true. If you don't believe that, I understand, but you're wrong.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:53 am

Post by danakillsu »

Kitoari wrote:This has probably been brought up already BUT:
inHimshallibe VasudeVa (Russian, Battleship) - Nuked Day 3
Fate was protected by a battleship.
Not sure I like this..
Fate passed it off as them trying to frame him. I think it's too WIFOMey to matter.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Well that sucks. Nice frame job, Chinese scum. Well played. I guess you figured I would target fate, maybe because you used your radar to figure something out. At any rate, I'm going to go with the townier people that I see voting and
unvote vote: Kitoari
The nuke on me is terribad anyway.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:56 am

Post by danakillsu »

Alright, people. I'm obviously not Scum 1, or Scum 1 would not bother making a deal with people, because I'm going to die. Scum 1 is obviously Chinese, since Scum 2 implies they only have 1 player left. This means Scum 2 is russian, so if you don't believe that I could be russian scum, you can't believe I am scum at all. Also, if you think that Fate is Russian, I don't see how you could think I am. That would make us BOTH awful players, since we've gotten wagons on each other all throughout this game.
My scumreads are:
Dizzy (Chinese)
Fate (Russian)
Kito/Socio (Russian)

It doesn't really matter where my vote is, though. I'm dead in about 24 hours.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:56 am

Post by danakillsu »

EBWOP:
Scum 2 implies that Scum 1 has only 1 player left.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:27 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ All
I'm a male. Please read my last post carefully, if you haven't yet. It looks to me like some are ignoring it.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:44 am

Post by danakillsu »

We'll ignore any post dying scum makes, as per usual.
I have to remember to put this in my sig after the game. This is about as far wrong as you'll ever be, Fate.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:16 am

Post by danakillsu »

Alright, looks like I'm going to die as soon as the mod gets on here. So I'd like to say two things:
1. Thanks mod, it's been a fun game, and sorry about almost messing up the game.
2. Everyone feel free to laugh heartily at Fate as I die.
See ya.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2901 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Ohai. Fun game, guys. Just try not to let Fate rule the town regardless of alignment in the future. But I do mean that it was fun. Great modding, AGM. Let me know if you're going to run a 3.0, I'd definitely consider joining (especially since I owe you one for the non-modkill).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”