SMBM 1: IoBC GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS: TOWN AND KAMIKAZE!

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

/confirm
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

lolwut?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

Breadcrumbing much, Scummy Mcscumscum?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:30 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Zodiark13

Very irritating post restriction... or he's trying to put up the facade that he's got one... we'll see which.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:25 am

Post by chkflip »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
chkflip wrote:
VOTE: Zodiark13

Very irritating post restriction... or he's trying to put up the facade that he's got one... we'll see which.
quick honest answer...

is this the only reason you are voting him?
- It's just an RVS vote, really. The restriction is easily overlooked. Aht leest he dun haff two typ lyk dis. I played a game recently where someone was Ozzy Ozbourne and that was their restriction. This one? Not so bad.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

diddin, does your character wear clothes? Shells don't count.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by chkflip »

I didn't think the question was so assenine, really. It wasn't any sort of attempt at rolefishing. I simply asked diddin the question after Sorrow said he was scum in every game that the two had played. It was just to see how he'd respond; I seriously didn't expect him to answer it at all. The defensive town-like reaction was what I was hoping for. I'd also like to note that, where I normally play, that's not too farfetched a question. I will, however, take note and ask myself 'could this be considered rolefishing?' in the future. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #81 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

Wow, never have I seen a further stretch of something I've written. The shell comment is in reference to, y'know, koopa troopas? It was an assumption that Bowser's inner circle could very well be the scum group here. I wouldn't expect to get an answer because of the obviously silly backing to the question. So what if he's been scum in all games with Sorrow? That's neither here nor there to me, as it is with anybody else with half a logical brain. I've asked a similarly styled question in the aforementioned place and got a pretty similar answer to what diddin said.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

Not in the slightest. Just thought it'd for sure shove us the hell out of RVS, which I'm not the biggest fan of. And hey, would you look at that, it worked. Doing anti-town things also pull out those less experienced scum players right into the baited trap. Even after me blatantly pointing this out? They'll still bite. ;)
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #89 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by chkflip »

Wait.

Have you played with Shotty before, MS? :P
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #95 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:26 am

Post by chkflip »

The person playing Ozzy had to misspell every single word they posted. It was irritating as all hell.

How do you figure it's backtracking? They asked questions, I answered them. You lost me there.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:00 am

Post by chkflip »

I haven't played the game, I was just thinking typical mafia mechanics and also took into consideration the fact that maybe the mod wanted to throw us for a loop. It's not the strangest thing to happen in Mafia history, I've been a town version of Mr. Freeze and a scum version of Cyclops from X-Men. Just trying to think outside the box here.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #117 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

GandalfIzSik wrote:Mine
strongly implied
that I was a certain role, but I actually had to ask the mod to be sure.
Standard Factional Win Condition wrote:"You
(Character Name)
win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!"
- lolwut?

UNVOTE: Zodiark
VOTE: GandalfIzSik
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #124 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yeah, seriously. He's at a whopping four votes, what's your beef? I understand the one with the most is going to get the burn, but really? It's a good while until deadline.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #137 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by chkflip »

Could you elaborate on that? What about it was scummy? You lost me. It read, to me, like he didn't know who he was and the WC directly plays against that. Given what GIS came back with, I'm likely to reconsider my vote.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #161 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:56 am

Post by chkflip »

Fair enough. I read it as something that it wasn't, it's not the end of the world. I don't get why there's an abundance of votes on me about it as it was a simple mistake.

UNVOTE

I'll be re-reading to get a clearer view on some scum. This time I'll make sure to completely comprehend the syntax.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #180 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:06 am

Post by chkflip »

This is retarded. That being said, I'll definitely be looking into those that have voted me as they're not all mislead townies. Report back when I've gathered something of value. I'm willing to softclaim at this point, but something tells me that'd be "anti-town" and found "scummy" in some other dumbass way, too.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #183 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:47 am

Post by chkflip »

I don't like to waste town time, be it a day or two weeks from deadline.

I'm currently in a game where people waited for deadline to get things into serious motion, and it's caused the game to pretty much die.

I'm "jittery" because I'm town and this mislynch's only just cause is your disdain for my playstyle. Not everyone plays the same, nor is everyone nice about it. Everything else has been explained and, if it's wordplay your after, you need to stop strawmanning.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #194 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:27 am

Post by chkflip »

mongoose wrote:I coulda swore I had posted that I was
v/la until Monday
. Sorry for the lack of posting, I've been busy with IRL stuff.

unvote

I've never been a fan of RVS, and the vote is kinda pointless now. Im not sure what to make of Gandalfizsik's soft claim, and his justification. RIght now I'm going to call it null and move on.
Gollum wrote:
Prana's avatar is ugly and we hates it.
Oh the irony.

I dont like Chkflip's justification of doing something anti town. He says that makes the scum do more anti-town things. that seems like a pretty pathetic explanation. I haven't seen anything else too scummy thus far so VOTE: Chkflip
- AAAAAAAAAND this post right here is why I reactionfish, ladies and gents. Explination:

-- As someone of the town, why wouldn't you explain why you think it's a pathetic explination? Only someone of the scummy side would lay such a vote without proper justification.

-- Way to fluff up your post so this would get past your typical mafioso without a second thought. Another point to the scummitude of this whole thing.

-- It's cool that you were V/LA, as someone who's life has gotten in front of them, I don't hold it against you. Not even the fact that you "forgot" is all that scummy, but this does add to the overall fluffy "HEY GUIEZ, I BEEN'A FLOATIN' THROUGH THIS, BUT DUN WORRIES CUZ I'Z TOWNIE" read of the post.

-- I, too, giggled at the irony of Gollum *chokes*GOLLUM*chokes*GOLLUM*choke*'s post (Sorry, had to. LOVE that character. <3) but guess what? I didn't fluff my post to point it out. Why'd you feel the need to point something out that didn't need pointing out?

-- Overall, what I'm getting at, is the point of this post, overall, doesn't make sense as it has no direct town-motivation. He's been gone, comes in, apologizes, points out worthless information, then tops it off with a bandwagon vote without a second thought. Methinks this is a scumslip. Mostly through the last sentence before the vote.

-- "I haven't seen anything else too scummy." Is it because he's been gone? Certainly not, as he pointed out in the start of the post that he doesn't know what to think of GIS's softclaim. Doesn't add up to me.

Am I the only one who thins this?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #197 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:40 am

Post by chkflip »

:/ I was making points against his post? Jesus, and I was wondering why people make fun of you and shotty. Are you implying that my post is fluffy? Because I made sure that each -- brought up a new point, with one summing it up.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #199 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 am

Post by chkflip »

Wow, you must really think I'm dense if you're reading that as a slip. The game is called Mafia. As players of the game, we would then be mafiosos. Because we're all members of a Mafia gaming site. That's me attempting to be clever, which is something I do often in my jackassery. You can check my meta for that, if you'd like.

Was that it?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #202 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:11 am

Post by chkflip »

Thank you, Gollum, for completely ignoring the fact that I said my GIS find was a reading mistake.

I would like to know, however, what diddin did that caught your eye?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #207 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:57 am

Post by chkflip »

Wow, are you serious SS? That's absolutely absurd if you are, since I could say the same of you asking others to elaborate if the situation was switched. Matter of fact, you calling out Prana for him still having his RV on you is a prime example of this.

Gollum, I'm referring to 161 when I removed my vote. Also, are you referring to my ISO or someone elses?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #208 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:59 am

Post by chkflip »

EBWODP: And no, policy lynch =/= reactionfishing. I don't follow or trust policy lynches no matter how shitty the scummer in question.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #283 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:48 am

Post by chkflip »

mongoose wrote:-- If you cant figure out why it is pathetic, something is wrong. Its a simple white lie as an excuse trying to cover up a scum tell. Better?

-- how should I say Im was v/la and couldn't post if not saying it like that? I simply stated I was gone and will be until today, and I apologized. I certainly didn't mean to add that sort of an attitude into the post.

-- I pointed out Gollum'spost because I just read through the thread and made a note of whatever piqued my interest. I thought it was interesting and posted it. Why so serious? Have some fun, really.

-- One might call my vote a bandwagon vote, but tbh I was low on time, and after reading through I saw a large amount of votes on you. If that happens I tend to ISO the person and see why. If it seems scummy I post and maybe vote them. At that point no one else seemed scummier, so why not?
- I couldn't figure it out because that's honestly something that I've developed into my playstyle. I do, however, see your point now, as it could go either way. You'll just have to play another game with me. ;P

- Fair enough. I'd like to have some fun with this, but it seems that everywhere I turn --OH!-- did something scummy again. Got a lot to learn, I guess.

- It's logic like that which can lead to scum mislynching much easier. Not a bad play, though, given a timecrunch.

@jestertalk:
- How much sense would that make in a game like this, though? Why would someone who's being forced by Lord Bowser to play such a game
want
to be lynched? I can't think of a single Mario game's character that would look for death like that. I'm inclined to think that it's just Muh's playstyle. Which has consisted of him slipping at best. Proof upon request, I've got class to get ready for right now.

Set Fire To: muh316
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #289 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:58 am

Post by chkflip »

Swiftstrike, Zodi said he's doing it in the spirit of the game. It's not an actual post restriction.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #328 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:59 am

Post by chkflip »

danakillsu is scum.

Hilariously, his ISO#7: he tells lurkers to take antihero's stance (which is agreeably a good one) yet fails to ever do that himself.

Three posts are blatant floating, #2, 3, & 6.

#4: Bandwagon agrees that I'm scummy without any reasons of his own. What about my reasoning to having an anti-town lean do you mostly disagree with? Did you not see blatant scumtells from it? I have. Yours, for example.

#5, 9: both EBWODPs, so really they're not even there. How is it that we're so deep in this game and you've only posted eight legitimate posts? Talk about active lurking at it's finest shining example.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #334 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:49 am

Post by chkflip »

Damn you CKD, you beat me to it. Rah.

In response to dana, however, I will start by asking: is it OMGUS because your vote is on me? Is there no possible way that I did that because I actually think you're scum? Vote or no vote, I still think you're scum. Is it still OMGUS now? No, and it never was.

No scumtells? That's a joke.

I cited that you're very actively lurking, blatantly trying to appear like a townie, full on sheep bandwagoning, and would you look at that? In doing so, I've gotten you to very obliviously lie.

I follow and support lynching both muh and dana.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #337 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

The sentence reads the same, either way you put it. I don't think he removed the word on purpose, guy. That's the most assenine "misquote" spotting I've ever seen. He simply forgot to add the word "still" when he quoted it.

Explain to me the difference between the two? Also, how would such a "huge misquote" hurt his case so much? It's one word, a word that isn't even important and could've easily have been left out of the sentence. Talk about strawmanning.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #340 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

^That's all I'm trying to say.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #376 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by chkflip »

Your vote count piqued at a whopping four. Whatchu talkin' bout, scrutiny? You seem super-over-worried for no good unscummy reason.
FoS
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #390 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:21 am

Post by chkflip »

What's the case against Midnight Sorrow?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #392 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:25 am

Post by chkflip »

That's... that's why I asked. >.<
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #415 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:38 am

Post by chkflip »

chkflip also endorses not being okay with this. <.<
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #421 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:00 am

Post by chkflip »

Statement retracted. I'm always up for giving people another chance. Let's do it. Literally.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #423 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:25 am

Post by chkflip »

As much as I agree, who do you suspect we'll get more out of? It seems like town is coming to a bit of a hush.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #424 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:41 am

Post by chkflip »

Wow... and then I read someone's signature.

The Shortcomings of drmyshottyizsik!~

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
or we could let me live until lylo
- Vanilla Townie. Forgot it was LYLO during LYLO later in the game. Town LOSS

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
king is obv scum, end of story
- Vanilla Townie. Decided he was to good to give reasons. Town LOSS

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Nope, YAY I scum!
- Vanilla Townie. Decided it would be fun to be fake scum during twilight. Town LOSS

Ouch.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #487 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

THE TENTH INVASION LOG OF DAY 1

Antihero [0]
AurorusVox [0]
Bunnylover [0]
>>chkflip [3] GhostWriter, Zodiark13, muh316

curiouskarmadog [0]
>danakillsu [2] curiouskarmadog, Zdenek

DavidParker
>diddin [2] Gollum, danakillsu

gandalf5166 [0]
GhostWriter [0]
Gollum
Head_Honcho
horrordude0215
Iecerint [0]
jimfinn
Lakitu
Lowell
Lrdwhyt
mallowgeno
>Midnight's Sorrow [2] SwiftStrike, mallowgeno, DavidParker

mongoose [0]
>>>muh316 [12] Pranadevil, Midnight's Sorrow, Nexus, gandalf5166, diddin, AurorusVox, chkflip, Bunnylover, mongoose, Lakitu, jimfinn, SharkFinn

Nexus
Pranadevil [0]
>SharkFinn [1] Antihero

SwiftStrike [0]
Zdenek
Zodiark13 [0]

Not Voting: Whoever hasn't voted

>Game Status and Deadline
>>Day 1
>>With 28 alive, 15 will burn the target to a golden crisp. The one in bold will meet their maker if time were to run out. If there are more than one bolded, that's where my random choice will burn.
>>Deadline is Wednesday, December 15th, at 7:00pm EST

>Replacements
>>Lrdwhyt is being replaced...
>>horrordude0215 is being replaced...
>>Lowell is being replaced...
>>Antihero requested replacement.

>Away Statuses
>>Pranadevil until Monday

>Misc.
>>Tell me if the votecount is off.
>>The prodding application is having a hard time reading names. So prods will be available by request.

Sidenote: I don't think DP should completely claim. I don't think he should've claimed today, period, but finishing the claim at this point would just scratch off one name for scum to use. Whether we've "pinned scum" or not, giving them more to work with is always less than optimal.
FoS: Gandalf
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #488 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

D'oh, should be a 3 for MS, matching his wagon with mine for current second place. At least we have something tentative for now... I should totally get a role upgrade for that. :P
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #490 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:29 am

Post by chkflip »

Why do you feel the need to reiterate this in not so many words?

Also forgot to add Lowell's vote and remove the replacement reminder. Ohwells.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #525 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

Wow, how many nights did we just lose out on?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #527 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by chkflip »

Judging from the wiki, at least three of those characters had a high probability of being scum. That being said, there's still a large number of folks in this game and therefore (probably) still quite a few scummers left.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #541 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:58 am

Post by chkflip »

Name Claim: Princess Toadstool.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #545 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:17 am

Post by chkflip »

Swiftstrike wrote:It's me MARIO!
- Stay away from my Toadstools. >_>
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #548 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:24 am

Post by chkflip »

Wow, so it appears as if we're a bunch of main characters with a bunch more bosses from the game and we're left to figure out who's the scummiest of them all.

Alright, bastard.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #553 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

Nexus wrote:name claim: johnny jones
- It says Johnny Jones?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #564 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

DavidParker wrote:i have no idea whats going on.
Wanna get high?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #575 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by chkflip »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:
mallowgeno wrote:
vote MS to reveal
:igmeou: Oh ha ha, you so so funny.
Me love you long time
Vote: Horrrordude

Why not? With the horroor and the dudish...
...that's just what it sounded like to me.

Anybody have a list of who hasn't nameclaimed? I'll make one if there isn't.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #579 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Post by chkflip »

How does he know? Who's not paying attention? I didn't catch it the first time, granted, but it's been said. And bolded for clarity.
FoS
!~
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #581 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:18 am

Post by chkflip »

reveal horrordude
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #592 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

@MOD
:

mongoose - BLADE, BUSDRIVER

gandalf5166 - BELOME, THE JAILKEEPER
PranaDevil - SHY AWAY, THE SURVIVOR
AurorusVox - SMITHY, GODFATHER

diddin - GENO, AMNESIAC TRACKER
Zodiark13 - PUNCHINELLO, KAMIKAZE

Lrdwhyt
horrordude0215
Cheater
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #595 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:01 am

Post by chkflip »

DP, were you breadcrumbing before or was that just for funsies?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #599 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:34 am

Post by chkflip »

For D1, however, we do seem to be at a fortunate advantage. I'd wager that roughly half the scum team has been wiped out. Information or no information, we're 24 pages in with 4 scum to ISO and a lot of questions to be asked to the people that have nameclaimed villains from the RPG. Pretty solid D1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #623 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

Spice, way to strawman your way to the top of my list. Who cares that I said four scum when there are five? Who cares if two had only but /confirm'ed? Did it look like I'd looked into it yet? Obviously I hadn't, so you're really just grasping and hoping for the best there. The only person I've "questioned" is Nexus. Me asking DP if he crumbed isn't questioning, that's me seeing if he's just having a good time with his role. And he had. I have IN FACT questioned a character I find suspicious in Nexus. Why?

There's no Johnny Jones.

Which is why I asked him if that's exactly what it says, because there's no Johnny in the game. It's a minute detail, but by golly I think it's better than what you're grasping at.

Way to be the pot calling the kettle black, by the way. I'm fishy for questioning a character close to Mario... whilst you're questioning
his lady
. Good for you.
FoS
!~
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #625 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

I love it when neighbors get wifi for Christmas. That's always the best. <3

I don't think anybody (save maybe Lord Bowser) is mad at you, ish happens.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #645 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by chkflip »

@BL: BAH! I knew that, but I was waiting for that person to come out and say that. If they came back and insisted it said Johnny, I would think of that as a scumslip. Am I crazy in thinking this, Bunny?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #657 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:43 am

Post by chkflip »

I have a problem with building more of a case against someone who's voted me first for the same reason, does that make me scum jimfinn? All I'm saying is that's a pretty loose reason for a vote. Seems like you're to garner more attention than it's worth to it.
FoS
!~
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #659 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

Which is the most interesting case out there?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #662 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

mallowgeno- MA MOLE
Gollum- Magikoopa
Nexus- johnny jones
Lowell- No-name
Bunnylover- Jinx
GhostWriter- Frogfucius
SharkFinn- Croco
DavidParker/MehPlusRawr- Toadofsky
Iecerint- Valentina
Midnight's Sorrow- Booster
curiouskarmadog- Mallow
chkflip- Princess Toadstool
danakillsu- Grate Guy
jimfinn- Yoshi
Zdenek- Toad
SwiftStrike- MARIO
Lakitu(Babyspice?)- Assistant to Chef Torte
Head_Honcho- Chef Torta

Lowell, even Baby Spice has an idea about his role. There's got to be something that's an easier/bigger clue.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #682 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:39 am

Post by chkflip »

And your nameclaim was a poor excuse for a nameclaim.

Does it read Johnny Jones?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #686 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:55 am

Post by chkflip »

Well, FWIW, I think you're lying. His
friends
call him Johnny, so I don't particularly understand why that's the first name it'd give you... y'know, for it being such a particular character and all.

BURN TO A CRISP: Nexus
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #762 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:58 am

Post by chkflip »

Lost internets, but now it has returned. Will catch up as I can.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #764 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:51 am

Post by chkflip »

Have you played any other games with Sorrow? Or checked his meta for things like this?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #793 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

REMOVE: Nexus
BURN CRISPY: danakillsu
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #795 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by chkflip »

The lack of Bowser for what will be an eighth day is a bit concerning, but the current leading wagons are DP and Dana, iirc.

LETS DISCUSS THIS, PEEPS.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #808 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

That's hammer, not that it matters atm.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #817 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:56 am

Post by chkflip »

Untrod just replaced into a game I'm in, but it seems GW is on the case so I won't doubledown on him.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”