SMBM 1: IoBC GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS: TOWN AND KAMIKAZE!

Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Gollum »

It looks as if that
weakling
Smeagol has flaked.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Post by Gollum »

Prana's avatar is ugly and we hates it.

Not big fan's of CHK's 83. If the purpose of your question was to act scummy why did you not say so in 75?

We also do not like Diddin's quick assertion that CHK's reaction was townish yet was still scummy but shouldn't be lynched and instead goes to to his policy vote on GIS, which doesn't even count b/c he didn't unvote. [And then didn't revote when he had the chance.] This sounds like lining up lynches to us.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by Gollum »

We find CHK's "catch" to be a stretch.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Gollum »

Iecerint wrote:@ Gollum -- Whyzat?
This is similar to something done in LOTR mafia. Gandolf correctly "guessed" there were two scum groups. It was presented that the sample WINCON stated that scum groups had to get rid of the other. The logic was that previous "guess" was from inside knowledge. Gandolf later flipped town.

Chk says same thing [that GIS had inside info] but we still not understand exactly what point is. GIS wanted clarification on vague roll, we not see how that is the same or similar as standard factional win condition.

At this time we'd support a CHK or Diddin lynch.

vote:chk

@CKD explain scummy vibes from Gandolf?

Fixed out of habit.
Last edited by Bowser on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Gollum »

Thank you master Bowser for fixing the quote tags.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are sorry master CHK. Please don't hit us. Good Gollum. Good Smeagol.

What is the post that says it was reading mistake?

unvote

Was proposed policy lynch what master call "reaction fishing"? If serious we do not like.

Then in ISO 6 he goes back to policy lynch of GIS. Then in ISO 10 say he's voting GIS for more than policy. We want explanation!!!

Diddin has until Monday befoe we strangle the bad scummer.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:34 pm

Post by Gollum »

muh316 wrote:Right now I'll jump on the largest bandwagon. I would really like an early lynch to see the mechanics of this game and how it works. This is a bastard mod so there is going to be some unfairness and I want to see if he's for the town or against the town. I feel like we can get way more info on day 2 than what we can get on day 1.

unvote vote CHK
WHAAAATTTTT!!!!
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Post by Gollum »

Popping in to say hello, and good night, for now. Hope to see you heroes sooner rather than later.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:53 pm

Post by Gollum »

Strangle: the bad scummer diddin

He not explain his ISO #10 an WE HATES IT!!! He very tricksy and false.
Iecerint wrote: 2. @ Gollum -- So, your point is that chk is fake-scumhunting on Gandalf s/p other people having done something similar to townGandalf in the past?
Master CHK said it was a reading mistake. Do Master Iceprint believe this?
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Gollum »

diddin wrote: I actually did explain my ISO 10 right up there^. I was voting GIS for his scummy speculation.
We are sorry master.

Iecerint wrote:@ Gollum -- Not necessarily, no; that isn't why I asked you. Rather, I'm evaluating your argument. Do I have it right?

Spoilers: The reason I'm asking is that I don't understand why someone else doing something to townGandalf in another game has much to do with the alignment of someone ELSE who does something analogous to him in this game. Except for in some extreme cases (scum used to always policy lynch zwet v1.0 back when I first started), your rationale didn't make much sense to me.
Master is correct. Though point was missed. Bad scummers put pressure on town player by using sample wincon. CHK uses sample wincon as a reason for suspicion on Gandalf. It is same. Was CHK legitimately hunt scum? We believes so. Was it trick and his "reading mistake" peddling backwards as you propose? Since Master Icehunt believes the latter why is vote not on CHK?

We also think Masters ISO 3 is not right.

suspicion finger on Iceprint

Zodiark13 wrote:I'm still against a muh lynch though.
Explain to us!!!

danakillsu wrote:Technically, I didn't start the diddin wagon, Gollum did
LIES!!! LIES!!! DANA IS TRICKSY AND FALSE!!! Is putting first vote and leading bandwagon same thing? We did put first vote on Diddin but we not threaten to strangle anyone who not vote him so we not force you, Parker or anyone to vote.

Iecerint wrote:
Rules wrote:Ya don't reach majority, I'll burn the LIFE out of the one who has the highest total votes. If a tie happens, I'll randomly burn someone out of those people.
There's no chance of NL.

JF...are you saying you want the day to last longer?
Bad scummers want the day to end quickly so less time to slip scum. Master Jimfinn wants to allow us time to talk. Though we do not like his refusal to revote and his ISO seems not right. Mallowgeno is also not right.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:00 am

Post by Gollum »

Iecerint wrote: @ Gollum --I think you're confusing me with someone else? I didn't think chk was faking a reading mistake, if that's what you're saying.
Master CHK "cought" that annoying wizard, Gandalf. Master Iceprint then
blindly
agreed that the wizard was evil. Master CHK then said his "catch" was a reading mistake but now master is arguing with him? We do not understand you master, was CHK's catch on scum wizard correct or was it a reading mistake?
Swiftstrike wrote:
Gollum wrote:
JF...are you saying you want the day to last longer?
Bad scummers want the day to end quickly so less time to slip scum. Master Jimfinn wants to allow us time to talk. Though we do not like his refusal to revote and his ISO seems not right. Mallowgeno is also not right.
I'm reading this and I'm not sure Gollum if you missed that Jim Finn unvoted CHK and then implied that he would have put his vote on MUH or that you though he unvoted MUH, because otherwise it seems that you are both arguing that it is a good thing to give us time to talk and that it is a bad thing that he did not vote for MUH.
We do not understand how Master JimFinn's not wanting a quick lynch on muh has to do with CHK? CHK was badscum and Master JimFinn wanted to lynch him but then he unvoted and we find it goodtown he wants to allow us time to talk and let DL kill Muh. What we didn't like is when he said he refused to revote, we were not upset with him for no voting in that post but it may have become necessary to revote him as JimFinn did in 468.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Gollum »

Magikoopa here. So if I'm adding it right, 4 scum died and 2 third parties. I figured something was up with Prana since he should know full well how MS plays.

After all those deaths, my list of people to talk to has slimmed down to... zero... welcome back to day 1.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Gollum »

Something told me to check this out!

I'm sorry, but I'm still working those slave hours. I also haven't spoken to Nero but I can PM him on another forum to see what's up. He's probably going to need to play this solo.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Gollum »

I actually think danas' comment makes him look worst than DP. However, JIM... it's not as if DP is unwilling to move the game. Rather, he's unwilling to follow Shark. Your quote+vote on DP is an attempt to twist DP's intention.

Vote: jimfinn
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Gollum »

You say Parker is refusing to help the town, but, this is based on a humorous response he made to Shark.. This is why it's looking like you're making something out of nothing, and you definitely twisted Parker's intention by claiming that he's not willing to help the town, when he himself did not say or imply this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”