Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We should so lynch UnofficialRulerOfEveryone.

vote:UnofficialRulerOfEveryone
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Diddin's "catch" of WraithChild is horrible.

If Prama was town then I find it hard to believe that town ALSO has a daykill and him asking if its ok if he shot WC seems pretty fishy.

So is Prama scum or is Diddin scum? Or are they both town?

I myself get major scum vibes from CKD.

unvote;vote:CKD
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Nero Cain wrote: I myself get major scum vibes from CKD.

awesome lets dig a little deeper into this...why>?
most of your posts seem like fluff. You more or less called Prama scummy and didn't vote him BUT were happy to vote for Diddin perhaps to lynch him before he gets his kill in?

pops has a good point about not telling who the daykill goes to.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think I'm an alt....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

quadz08 wrote: WHOA. Nero Cain, MAJOR
FoS
. You called out CKD on posting fluff in your 3rd post; however, your 4 total posts contain pretty much nothing EXCEPT for that vote, in fact. No bueno, my friend.
My first post was RVS. I don't think my second and third posts are fluff at all and my fourth vote was answering a question. So potential chainsaw of CKD noted.
Right now, diddin, Parama, and Nero Cain are my heaviest scumreads.
However, I’m inclined to agree with Nero about CKD: lots o’ fluff, not much else.
but your going to distance as well...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

quadz08 wrote:Nero Cain's ISO:

1st post:
RVS

2nd post:
Nero Cain wrote:Diddin's "catch" of WraithChild is horrible.
Already been pointed out at least once.
Nero Cain wrote:If Prama was town then I find it hard to believe that town ALSO has a daykill and him asking if its ok if he shot WC seems pretty fishy.
First half says "I don't understand what was clearly explained in the rules" and the second half says "this pro-town behavior is fishy."
Nero Cain wrote:So is Prama scum or is Diddin scum? Or are they both town?
Pointless unanswerable question.
Nero Cain wrote:I myself get major scum vibes from CKD.

Vote with basically no explanation.

3rd post:
Basic explanation of vote after being questioned on it, followed by an affirmation of pop's point.

4th post:
"I don't think I'm an alt..." in response to a question.

5th post:
OMGUS response to me.

So, care to explain how your posts aren't fluff again?
I fully admit that 'cause of the mechanic things are diffrent than I'm used to...which is why I signed up for this game in the first place. You can paint my posts however you want but look at things from my point of view. We stated with two (maybe more) kills. If the virus and daykill are whipedout then...idk it seems like the game could be unbalanced without a mafia kill and he's said some pretty questionable things about it (the kill).

I agree that Diddin democratically using the daykill is pro-townish but we know that pro-town play ≠ pro-town role.
As far as my question goes...thats kind of the whole point of the game dude. Sans a powa role no one has definite information on who is scum/not scum therefore we must ask ourselves who is scum and why. Mafia is a team game and its important that the town tries to get on the same page. So how is my question @ the town anti-town but Diddin's is pro-town?

I really like how you blast me for the vote with no reason when Narsis did the same thing in is ISO #5 yet I'm scummy and he's not.
If you want to call it an OMGUS to make you feel better then feel free but I disagree that I'm posting fluff. Apparently you think answering a question is a fluff post so I'll let you have that one yet only my fluff is scummy.

I think Innocent had a good point about Quadz in 244 and I was disappointed that he didn't feel it warranted an explanation.
q21 wrote:The tree stump role needs to be gotten rid of, of this there can be no doubt. We can't lynch it. We can't rely an any plan to kill it overnight on the basis of a doc/roleblocker/redirector/etc and the fact that we don't even know if there is a town controlled nightkill. I think that we need to take care of it while we have a dayvig and we know where the stump role is because tomorrow (or some other day in the future) we may no longer have a dayvig and might for some reason be unable to find the tree stump. I therefore support diddin killing implosion for all that I don't particularly think that implosion himself is scum.
The fact that its essentially a voteless role
IS
a bummer and would deff be harmful to the town in end game but unkillable could be useful. So advocating getting rid of a role that couldn't be killed doesn't seem exactly pro-town to me.

++++assuming that implosion is telling the truth he's unkillable therefore Diddin's kill would not work. You JUST got done blastin' TMM for wanting a "no lynch" but you want a "no kill".
curiouskarmadog wrote:what exactly is your definition of fluff?...also why do you think it is scummy that I didnt vote Prama but did vote Diddin?...do you know something I dont...also you are misrepresenting me here why?.. Did I vote Diddin before his "claim" or after?
You're totally right. You voted him before he claimed. So my bad. But still your posting fluff.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

++++I disagree with Quadz that he's unable to question Naris 'cause he's on V/LA. You can ASK you just wont get an answear till he comes back this way we can tell if he's reading/paying attention to the game.
Lateralus22 wrote: Can I have the top three suspects from each of the following people please,
Quadz, Q21, Implosion , Helghast, Narsis :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*FLUFF POST*

Spoiler:
Why do people ask for links when all they gotta do is click the name and then click "view thier threads"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Lateralus22 wrote:I'm curios as to what Nero Cain thinks of all of this.
Why?

The whole case on WC seems to be "he's not scumhunting" but there are a ton of others that aren't "scumhunting". I think a Helghast or Narsis shot makes more sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

chkflip wrote:A lot of scrutiny on Helghast and WC... what's the word on Narsis? Why is he a good vigshot, Nero?
Narsis has done like squat. Dude is supposed to be back from his V/LA and I don't like how Quadz blasted me for my vote on CKD and said I was scummy for it but when Narsis did the same thing to EC he wasn't scummy.
Lateralus22 wrote:What do you think of tmh?

I haven't got any really scummy vibes from him but I don't like how Q21 blasted him for wanting a "no lynch" while he himself wanted a "no kill". So it made me think TMH might be town if Q21 flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

chkflip wrote: - Are... are you
high
? Not only did you try to use a major
deflection
, but you're wasting more time thinking about ++++WIFOM and filling post with fluff for your slap-fight with CKD. Do Not like.
FoS
!~

- Also don't like the Argument from Repetition used in 404, further re-
deflecting
attention back onto Narsis. Again.
Yea its totally town motivation for a player to call someone scummy for X but ignore another player doing the same thing.[/sarcasm]

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm very tempted to call the CHK vs. RC back and forth distancing/coaching. In 412 CHK said he was still developing his reads. RC presses. Then in 417 it seems that CHK had annaylzed/been told what to say.
Lateralus22 wrote:
WrathChild:
Parama, The man himself, Diddin, Lateralus22, popsofclown, powerrox93, I am Innocent
(7)

EC:
RedCoyote, Saint, curiouskarmadog, I Am Innocent
(4)

Helghast:
Lateralus22, pops
(2)

Nero Cain:
chkflip
(1)

Narsis:
Saint
(1)

Current hit list for didden, note there
may be some errors so please point them out.
I've got your name there if you've expressed some interest in the vig candidate even if they weren't your first choice but you were willing to compromise but haven't got your name next to someone unless I thought you said exactly that you would be cool with switching to them.
I HAD been for a Helghast/Narsis shot. But Narsis just got replaced so lets lets give the slot a chance.

Powerrox93 463 is lame. Obviously scumhunting through # of of posts is lame but give the kid credit for trying. Seemed to me like just putting more pressure on him.

@I AM If CKDs slip jumped @ you more then why are you not voting him? EC is scummier?
quadz08 wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:assuming that implosion is telling the truth he's unkillable therefore Diddin's kill would not work.
Not so. I believe that implosion has declared unlynchable, not unkillable.
Yeah yeah yeah. So I missed it. He clarified it. Why are you making it out into a big deal? And why are you not worried about CHK and I AM who supposedly missed it as well?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

For the most part I agree with you, Wrath. I assume you play offsite as well. I do to and those guys suck. So yes in lower circles you can find scum pretty easy that way. Here though its pretty common for townies to sheep. Its not a town tell but null.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Lateralus22 wrote:Why do you think he's town? There's gotta be a reason.
Power likes the chainsaw

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Okay, I am having a really hard time getting my head around previous posts, this is my first game in like, a year, so I apologize for being rusty, so instead of trying to voice opinions on what has happened thus far, I am just going to throw myself into the fray and ask that if anyone has any specific questions they'd like my take on to please ask them, and as for the vig vote, I am torn between many but I agree that so far Helghast seems to be the most reasonable candidate, though I am finding WC to be highly irrational and seems to be trying to change his take on everything to get any and all FoSes off him.

So, to sum up:
Vig Vote: Helghast
FFFFFFFFFFF

vig:powersox
vig:helghast
vig: darlablueeyes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've been wondering, did you kill Muh?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

SnakePlissken wrote:I am completely lost in this game. I am considering requesting replacement.
please do

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

popsofctown wrote:Chainsawing- Player A defends Player B from Player C by accusing Player C of being scum.
Is a scumtell, but since A and B have to be scum together for it to be the case you usually wait for a flip.

Defending a player by explaining why the case is invalid is usually more what town defending town looks like.
But I don't see that kind of chainsaw that often. What I do see alot of is scumX attacks townY for accusing townZ of being scum.
q21 wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
q21 wrote:The tree stump role needs to be gotten rid of, of this there can be no doubt. We can't lynch it. We can't rely an any plan to kill it overnight on the basis of a doc/roleblocker/redirector/etc and the fact that we don't even know if there is a town controlled nightkill. I think that we need to take care of it while we have a dayvig and we know where the stump role is because tomorrow (or some other day in the future) we may no longer have a dayvig and might for some reason be unable to find the tree stump. I therefore support diddin killing implosion for all that I don't particularly think that implosion himself is scum.
The fact that its essentially a voteless role
IS
a bummer and would deff be harmful to the town in end game but unkillable could be useful. So advocating getting rid of a role that couldn't be killed doesn't seem exactly pro-town to me.

++++assuming that implosion is telling the truth he's unkillable therefore Diddin's kill would not work. You JUST got done blastin' TMM for wanting a "no lynch" but you want a "no kill".
I did blast themanhimself for wanting a no lynch, which he deserved. I did not, at any time, advocate a "no-kill" on account of implosion having claimed to be unlynchable not unkillable. Point refuted
Nero Cain wrote:
Lateralus22 wrote:What do you think of tmh?

I haven't got any really scummy vibes from him but I don't like how Q21 blasted him for wanting a "no lynch" while he himself wanted a "no kill". So it made me think TMH might be town if Q21 flips scum.
Again, this based on a falsehood. He isn't directly calling me scum via that falsehood, but he is, obliquely at least, suggesting it.
And to preempt this question being redirected to me - as I will admit it rightly should be given my last two comments.
Nero Cain wrote:
quadz08 wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:assuming that implosion is telling the truth he's unkillable therefore Diddin's kill would not work.
Not so. I believe that implosion has declared unlynchable, not unkillable.
Yeah yeah yeah. So I missed it. He clarified it. Why are you making it out into a big deal? And why are you not worried about CHK and I AM who supposedly missed it as well?
It was not something that was said and you failed to see, therefore stating that you missed it is incorrect. What you did was create, either consciously or subconsciously, the idea of implosion being unkillable by extrapolating inaccurately from what he did say. And then using that to imply that I am scummy.
As for I Am Innocent and chkflip, yes they both misunderstood the role, but not in the same manner you did - there misunderstanding is actually understandable as it is based on the way a treestump role often works. Also, they didn't use that misunderstanding to insinuate that someone else was scummy, which I feel you have done. I bringing up IAI and CHK I get the impression that you are trying to group yourself with other plays who you know are generally viewed as more townie than yourself in order to make your error seem less that is truly is.
I have to disagree here. I've never been in a game with a tree stump role so I had to look it up. The wiki says...I know Pops, Wiki isn't the Bible, but Wiki says unkillable so I took that as both. So that certianly shaped my impression of you, Q.
implosion wrote:
I have a treestump ability.
For today, I'm voteless and can't be lynched
red=part I saw; blue=part I missed. So yes I wasn't paying very close attenion. Sorry?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yes sorry about my wall TMH. I'm like you I don't understand whats taking so long. Wich why I asked if Diddin killed Muh.
diddin wrote:I claim conditional dayvig. Now that the virus is active, I can "centralize" it on someone to get rid of it, killing the person. I am considering shooting WrathChild. Yay or nay?
It
SOUNDS
like it requires the virus and Muh was killed be the virus. Am I the only one thinking this?

IF
this is the case then Diddin gets major scum points for pretending like he still had a kill and leaving you with just over a week to discuss a lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

That last scentence sould read.

IF
this is the case then Diddin gets major scum points for pretending like he still had a kill and leaving us with just over a week to discuss a lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@SC The majority of Powers post have been that helghast inst scummy. So it looks like some sort of chainsaw to me. Either Helghast is Powers buddy or Helghast is not in his scum group and he's trying to gain town cred. Least that's how I see it.

What happens if Diddin doesn't shoot tomorrow? Should we start considering his lynch?

unvote

I still don't exactly trust CKD but Darla hasn't made me feel any better about Narsis' slot and I'm not a big fan of either Powerrox93 or Helghast. So one of those 3 need rope me thinks.

vote: Powerrox93

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

StrangerCoug wrote: I promised that I'd look at Helghast and WrathChild, and looking in ISO, Helghast does not appear to be scumhunting. VOTE: Helghast
How is Powerox better than Helghast?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero Cain’s theories
at
looks to be big-time Tin-foil hat territory. Why would any player, Scum or Town, claim to have an ability they can use and then promise to kill a Town selected target if they had already made their shot for the Day?
I don't see pro-town motivation in him waiting this long, do you? Infact, even if he DOES have kill its incredibly anti-town to leave us with like a week to discuss after the supposed kill that's coming. Its pretty common for an anti-town to do pro-town things to get town cred so that's why I said we should be fairly cautious. [And I know I used the word "fishy" in my post]

+ I asked him right out if he killed Muh and he ignored it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote: I promised that I'd look at Helghast and WrathChild, and looking in ISO, Helghast does not appear to be scumhunting. VOTE: Helghast
How is Powerox better than Helghast?
Did I say anything with regard to what I think about Powerrox93? I was asked yesterday to look into WrathChild vs. Helghast, I said I'd comply today, and I did so. If you want my opinion on Power, he isn't better by much, but I'm happy here.
I understand that you did what you asked but that's exactly what it is, you did
EXACTLY
as you were asked. IDK, maybe its just me but I feel like if you were properly scumhunting then you'd notice that Power is doing the same things that you are voting Helghast for. [sans the vote part]

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

themanhimself wrote:I hate to be the guy that says this, but we've had
three
townie deaths today..... maybe a no lynch wouldn't be such a bad idea?
So whats your problem with a powers lynch? I do not like your fear mongering.

I'm really getting sick of CKD and his constant needing to catch up or reread. Contents or die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
themanhimself wrote:I hate to be the guy that says this, but we've had
three
townie deaths today..... maybe a no lynch wouldn't be such a bad idea?
So whats your problem with a powers lynch? I do not like your fear mongering.

I'm really getting sick of CKD and his constant needing to catch up or reread. Contents or die.
hey asshat...I am caught up, I need to reread given the new information...why arent you doing that???!?!? of course, you probably missed that too didnt you...you know what I am tired of...you saying shit that isnt true, then backtracking when you are called out for it...at first I thought is a mistake...but you have done it 2-3 times now
unvote, vote Nero Cain.

you have done absolutely NOTHING protown in the game...you bitch that I havent put forth any content, but you have done JACK SHIT....not to mention, I bet you havent checked my other current games to see if (i dont know) actually didnt have time to post earlier this week...
you are not scum hunting only coasting by
^^^^^way to defensive for a townie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@LMP join the Powerrox wagon. We'll worry about Darla and CKD tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

CKD needs a hearse b/c he's dying.

We need unity. TMH or Powerox?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

WrathChild wrote:What did we learn from this?
That powerox was buddying Helgahst?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Says the guy who isn't on his wagon...

+2 scum points

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

LynchMePls wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Says the guy who isn't on his wagon...

+2 scum points
LynchMePls wrote:
Unvote
Vote: DarlaBlueEyes

Diddin, shoot so we can get on to the lynching scumz.
+over 9000! scum points for lying.
Mah bad!!! I thought you were talkining about Powerrox while I agree that Darla is scummy there's like 4 days till the dl and sitting your vote on Darla doesn't look very pro-town.
I Am Innocent wrote:Top 6 Scum Suspects, in no particular order: Pops, Chkflip, CKD, EC/nahmmen, TMH, q21.
So you have a town read on powerrox?

I wouldn't be suprised if Prama was scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

CHK's bandwagon is scummy as hell.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

chkflip wrote:Will catch up as I can. And give vote reasons in the same post.
THIS is why you are scummy. IF you need to catch up then how do you know that Powers is the best lynch? And why would we have to have to wait for you to give a reasoning? That's why I don't like, the whole post reasoning/case thing is extremely fishy. Sorry but your vote feels opportunistic to me.
chkflip wrote: have decided to go with a strong read I've had for some time now.
then you further contradict yourself saying that you've had a strong scum read on this guy for awhile. In your ISO I saw nothing about him. I do have bad eyesight so could you quote the post where you said Powers s scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: Darla

I intend to agree with LMP here, I'm still not fond of CKD at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Prama too. After he came back and pretty much said "I can't scum hunt without an ability!!!"

Call it in the air, lazy town or scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

diddin wrote:It's pretty much a "busdriver" ability that I can only imagine mafia would have.
roles don't show alignment.

edit: ninja'd!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We basically have 3 lynches...a virus...a daykill and a normal old fashioned lynch. So who gets what?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yea, TMH sending the day vig to himself is BAD!!!
He's tomorrow's lynch.

It was Implosion that first mentioned MOI died and therefore he shouldn't have been able to pass bunny a power. So why is pops getting credit for this? That said MOI came up 'nilla So either Bunny is lying or...had a VI moment?

UPDATED BELOW

Q21's 897 sucked.

I wouldn't cry if any of these left.

DBE-Narsis did nothing and she hasn't made me feel any better about the slot.

Bunny Lover-Not sure what to think of the "defense". Not sure why he'd think MOI sent the 'nillaness and not me or anyone else. This seems more like a VI moment then a scum slip. However!!!

"MoI passed his ability to me. It is clear what ability he had."

Here you are claiming that MOI sent you a VT ability.

"Because I didn't get my ability from MoI, what ability did MoI posses?"

Then you backtracked...

"I can not perform a night action, and I actually don't have to pass this ability to anyone else."

Here you clearly show that you understand that the VT ability doesn't pass. Though to your credit I could understand why you might be confused. The same thing happened to me...I got a 'nilla role pm today.

Wrath-his and Bunny were the ones that finished off powerrox. Quick hammers are scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nhammen wrote:EBWOP: in conclusion, I'd rather see a dead Wrath than a dead Bunny, for the time being
VOTE: WrathChild
It took you 22 minutes to decide this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

WrathChild wrote:I am speculating that mafia killed MoI and Bunny killed Chk.
I don't get this.....
quadz08 wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
nhammen wrote:EBWOP: in conclusion, I'd rather see a dead Wrath than a dead Bunny, for the time being
VOTE: WrathChild
It took you 22 minutes to decide this?
Fluffflufffluffflufffluff. Who the hell cares how long it took? What does this post contribute to other than your post count?
I know your pissed that I called out your scumbuddy, CKD, but alot can happen in 22 minutes. But your right, even if he were scum its not like he'd actually admit to reading a QT.

unvote;vote: Quadz

TMH pls kill this guy.

Also I had no ability yesterday.
curiouskarmadog wrote:if tmh does get a vig today and he doesnt hit scum for whatever reason, the move to take the vig role is fucking super scummy
Are you saying that if TMH hits scum he's not scummy but if he hits town then he is scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

popsofctown wrote:I think killing scum is considered a towntell. In general.
Well, yeah.

Just I didn't quite understand what he meant so I asked for clarification.

He didn't call Diddin scummy for shooting town [prob 'cause Diddin did it democratically] but IMO a vig/SK trying to get town cred you have the final say so even if X number of people think playerA is scummy but
YOU
think playerG is scummier and you shoot player playerG and he flips scum then you are a hero but if playerG flips town then you're a duck. B/c of this it makes me think Diddin was worried about his town/scum status [in the eyes of the town] a little to much.

So I'm not sure why TMH would be scummier if he ends up shooting a town and with the possibility of there being a second scum team then I don't think he should be given a pass if he hits them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

GIVE IT TO CKD!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

popsofctown wrote:ignore that
:nerd:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mine?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

WrathChild wrote:
popsofctown wrote:Nothing. Everyone wants her dead
It was a serious question. Shouldn't we be thinking about the information we will get when she's dead?
Instead of criticizing pops you should do the same and answer the question.

If my vote isn't on you it deserves to be now.

unvote;vote:Wrath

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

WrathChild wrote:
Parama wrote: IF Diddin flips town, it does NOT mean TMH is scum.
Obv buddy is obv

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The Prama shot was horrible.

We lynch WC today.

Then TMH and CKD and maybe Quadz tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

StrangerCoug wrote: Where is curiouskarmadog?
probally hiding in his scum QT. He was the ideal shot for today. I would like to lynch him but he has a stupid unlynchable today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

quadz08 wrote:
Saint wrote: Of course, we could just ask whoever night-vigged last Night to step forward, as I don't think anyone has claimed it.
I'm in favor of this. I don't see a downside, anyway.
themanhimself wrote:Agreed. If no one comes forward then we know we're dealing with either an SK or a second faction. If it is a vig that's another lynch for us.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

StrangerCoug wrote:I see how you got what you got very clearly, but I'm expecting a lot more out of you. You're after one person for one thing. Seventeen players remain. There are not sixteen townies left—I'd say at least ten, maybe eleven. You're not expected to have a top five or a top six, but you
ARE
expected to have more than one scumread at this stage of the game. Three would be nice.
QFT!!!

TMH is scum. WC seems like his buddy. CKD is scum. Quadz is prolly his buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Implosion needs to vote ASAP.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

diddin wrote:^Quadz is so scum.
Him or WC, decisions, decisions...
I agree. I'm thinkin' CKD, Nnhamen and, q21?

Wanna start a Quadz bw? I do

unvote;vote: Quadz

The Eruci wrote:RedCoyote (1) -
RedCoyote

[/quote]

needs fix

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Your last vote was on Prama...he died. I doubt you can vote a dead player.

Join me in voting Quadz.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RE #1589: If I missed it I'm sure he missed it to.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes for both.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We have a week till deadline. I support the Quadz, Wrath and to an extent the TMH wagons. Implosion, I AM, Bunny and Q21 need to switch their votes to one of those 3. DGB needs to vote.

Personally I like the Quadz lynch and I'd like to see him flip today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

WrathChild wrote:So the entire Day 1 Nero doesn't look twice at me. Then I ask a question regarding the Darla Lynch and all of a sudden I'm Obvscum and I'm scumbuddies with my #1 Scumspect. This is definately a weak attack on me by Nero and reminds me of LMP's tactics as well.
Its just the way I scum hunt or at least try to. If I don't like the post I'll point it out and depending on how scummy it is (which is subjective mind you) then I'll start thinkin' that player is scummy. I think it was you, if not I apologize, but I see absolutely no pro-towness in TMH and you made some comments defending TMH.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We are lynching Quadz today. Vote accordingly, Bunny.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

quadz08 wrote:
NC 1645 wrote:I support the Quadz, Wrath and to an extent the TMH wagons
NC 1646 wrote:I see absolutely no pro-towness in TMH
Ummmmmmmwhat? You only support his wagon to an extent, but you see no pro-townness in him at all?
He has the daykill which I think could still be useful. There was some conversation about how the virus might not come back which I don't get. We did everything the same way so why would it no come back? So I much rather lynch Quadz scum or WC scum and not kill off a power.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

#1 I'm not voting you #2 I like to make scum sweat so I'll get to you eventully.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

curiouskarmadog wrote:fuck, I missed getting my night choice in to pass.....asking mod what happened to it cause I dont have it.
..........................................................................................................................................

I don't see any way that you are town.

vote: CKD

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Killing town doesn't necessarily confirm you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*killing scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So why are you not voting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I Am Innocent wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:
Questions for everyone:

If you had a cycling ability Day 2, please tell the group how many abilities you had and confirm that you passed it/them along.

If you had a cycling ability Day 2 and you sent it to someone who died N2 (assuming there are some), please disclose that as well.
Nero, please answer the above questions.
I've had no abilities at all this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:So why are you not voting?
Nero Cain 30 + 40 + 30 = 100
TMH 30 + 40 + 30 = 100
q21 30 + 20 + 30 = 80
pops 30 + 20 + 30 = 80

What's your hurry?
Yes I saw your scumputer system before. So no need to post it again. I
know
that I'm town but w/e, so no I'm not in a hurry to get mislynched my point was this is the 2ND time today that you've said you wanted my lynch but it seems like you want others to hop on the bandwagon first.

Also if me and TMH have the same # of points why is it important to lynch me first? Is the distancing between you and TMH?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If TMH flips scum we should look @ DGB.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Actully a few people did suspect RC.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Also if me and TMH have the same # of points why is it important to lynch me first? Is the distancing between you and TMH?
You're more hysterical than TMH. And your suggestion that may be more eager to lynch you because I'm scum with TMH, after I killed RedCoyote, is completely absurd. Your wires are crossing in your head, you're getting mixed up in your scummy web of lies.
No its a logical question. We both have the same # of points. TMH "stole" the day vig from Diddin and then quick killed the doc. I don't see how he's
less
scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sarcasm. WONDERFUL!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yes TMH sent it to RC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I Am Innocent wrote: If that person has the Dayvig from the void, TMH could be telling the truth or could have sent it to Diddin and is covering by saying he sent it to RC. I personally do not get WHY he would choose RC over other players, so I think TMH is the lynch
I agree.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:ckd, do you or do you not have the Tree Stump ability?
Doesn't sound like CKD is a scumpal of RC's.
I think there's a pretty good link.

TMH "claims" to send the vig power to RC. RC flips scum.

CKD seemingly "forgets" to send the treestump to TMH.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

DrippingGoofball wrote: RedCoyote did not dare speak Nero Cain's name. They are scumpalz 4 shure.
RedCoyote wrote:
NC 340 wrote:If the virus and daykill are whipedout then...idk it seems like the game could be unbalanced without a mafia kill and he's said some pretty questionable things about it (the kill).
Can you elaborate on this, please? To me, this sounds like you have information about scumkills that I didn't get in my role PM...
Oh hai liar scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

HEY LOOK!!! I'm touched guys, I get to be the scum attempted mislynch for today.

TMH
Saint
q21
CKD
DGB
Wrath

These guys are all tied up together. But that's getting ahead of ourselves. Lets lynch TMH.
q21 wrote:Wait. So you go through RC's 56 posts and find the one, solitary time where he makes any sort of comment to you (still doesn't mention you're name, btw) and use that to refute the point that he didn't interact with you. Right, is it just me or is that an unnaturally desperate attempt at defence?
All it takes is one. I mean if you want to be literal and anal about it yea he didn't mention my name which is doesn't make that much sense b/c DGB point was that HE didn't interact with me therefore we are scum together. Which I then prove is a lie 'cause RC tried to say I was scummy. So my question to you is why are you desperately defending DGB?

vote:TMH

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

themanhimself wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:HEY LOOK!!! I'm touched guys, I get to be the scum attempted mislynch for today.

TMH
Saint
q21
CKD
DGB
Wrath
Nero Cain is so awesome he can postulate a 7-man scumteam in a 24 player game
Way to fluff post. Also I'm calling misrep. Never once did I say ALL these guys are scum.

TMH is scummy.

CKD is scummy 'cause he didn't send the treestump to TMH like he was told to. If he's lying and couldn't send the stump to TMH that means they are scum together.

DGB claims vig and that he killed RC.

DGB decides that I should be lynched instead of TMH 'cause RC never interacted (but worded it in such away that he wouldn't be wrong) with me therefore we are scum together.

Vi Saint says he agree's with DGB and that I should be the days lynch. Furcow Saint says he doesn't understand how TMH would make CKD scummy, seemingly defending him.

I prove that RC did interact with me/try to make me out to be scum and Q21 says it doesn't count. (ZOMG RC DID INTERACT WITH YOU, THAT MAKES YOU SCUMMY AS WELL!!!)

Q21 cries that DGB and RC can't be scum b/c DGB killed RC. If infact RC scum slipped and let on that there were two groups this point is moot. There's also a real possibility that Q is buddying up for the town cred.

@TMH A 6/18 or 3/3/18 setup is not impossible. With RC dead thats 5 possible scum left. I'm pretty sure of the first 3 but if CKD or DGB were to flip town then I'd look at Wrath.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2892 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

GG town!!! CKD and TMH were obv scum. Please run another mod.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”