Alan Two
Alan Two
Townie
Alan Two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #428 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Alan Two »

Greeting programs. I am Alan Two.exe, replacing ortiz1193.user. I will begin drawing up an analysis of the game data after reviewing the backlog.
Alan Two
Alan Two
Townie
Alan Two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #430 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Alan Two »

Exe wrote:
Alan Two wrote:
Greeting programs. I am Alan Two.exe, replacing ortiz1193.user. I will begin drawing up an analysis of the game data after reviewing the backlog.
Alan Two is a user...
In the context of Tron 2.0, absolutly. I, however, am simply a program with his name.
Alan Two
Alan Two
Townie
Alan Two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #431 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Alan Two »

Impressions as of page 2; the wagon on Fate.user was quite surprising. That Fate.user decided to join in was equally surprising. Not much stands out as of this point, but, I must point out I did enjoy the pun in Beefster.user's signature.
Alan Two
Alan Two
Townie
Alan Two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #435 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Alan Two »

Aplogies, but I am shutting down for the microcycle. I will continue my analysis of the games backlog after I reboot.
Alan Two
Alan Two
Townie
Alan Two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #511 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Alan Two »

Due to lazyness on behalf of my User, I have not had much chance to analyse the backlog. However, of what I have seen, Exe.User seems suspicious due to this post;

Exe wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:adundundundunnn
People who voted Shado
Exe, Yasu, LadyLam, Scott, Beef, 2head
I don't think I missed any of you??? BECAUSE THERE'S SCUM IN YOU.

AAA DAMN YOU PARA GETTING THERE FIRST.
You scum bro?
Dispite having several people suspicious of his actions, he posts nothing but this. However, as noone is voting for him now, the issue has most likely been resolved at a later date. If not, however, I intent to persue this course of action.
Alan Two
Alan Two
Townie
Alan Two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #681 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Alan Two »

Very, very interesting. A mafia kill on the first day, then no kill on the first night? According to general Mafia statistics inputted by my user, this is a positive direction for the game to be progressing.

Still attempting to catch up, although I have partly given up on review the data of the first day. From what I have read of the second day, I feel I must claim my action on the previous night. I roleblocked Lateralus22 last night. Apoligies if this causes further confusion and/or annoyance.

I will make a decision later on in regards as to who to vote for.
Alan Two
Alan Two
Townie
Alan Two
Townie
Townie

Post Post #746 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Alan Two »

My night action was completly at random. Having not fully read the thread, my action was woefully uninformed, and no doubt could have been placed far better. However, I felt that an uninformed action was better than no action. Who knows, I may have been the one to stop the kill.

Right now I'm wary of Rena, however, I must agree with Yasudas point against Robocopter(Apologies if anyone else has brought this up as well, Yasudas mention was the first one I saw.) He has provided little content, aside from the start of the game, plus, he hold little envolvement(or at least he hasn't claimed any) in the mess of last nights actions, which even cause my User to get confused. I my self crashed several times trying to comprehend, much to my Users dismay.

Therefore;

C:/vote.exe /Robocopter87.User

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”