SMBM 1: IoBC GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS: TOWN AND KAMIKAZE!

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

This message had no bearing on the game, and thus, was deleted successfully. (Next post contains what words were originally said)

-Bowser
Last edited by Bowser on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:46 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Lord Bowser, is there any reason that Head Honcho hasn't posted in the game in about 20 days?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

After #578 and the reveal I'm tempted to push to crispify Swiftstrike..

But more reading needs to be done.

Unvote

Vote chkflip

For D1, however, we do seem to be at a fortunate advantage. I'd wager that roughly half the scum team has been wiped out. Information or no information, we're 24 pages in with 4 scum to ISO and a lot of questions to be asked to the people that have nameclaimed villains from the RPG. Pretty solid D1.

"Oh we're doing well" tell
Wrong scum number tell. (Roughly 7 non-town for 28 players, we've flipped 5 I'd say 2 left)
While we have 4 iso's, 2 of them are there for not posting more than "Confirm"

Since one of the flips is a hero from the rpg, and a town flip at that, I also wonder at you saying that we need to look at the villian claims. Especially given that you questioned DP who claimed a Mario affiliated character.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Lakitu wrote:My name claim is boring. I am
a stupid frenchman.
An assistant to Chef Torte.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:33 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Sick of this. Really.

Head Honcho is Chef Torte, a mason.

He hasn't posted to the thread or the mason chat in about 25 days, and I've been asking our lord and master about it since around the third.

One thing I wanted from this game was someone to talk too, and lo both the hydra partner and the mason partner flake on me.

Not going to replace out because I know there's no replacements, though I really feel like it.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:17 am

Post by Baby Spice »

If it still matters, or is doable,
reveal Head Honcho

Voting lurkers in this game is probably pointless, so says the, well not lurker, say depresed pissed off with mafia but comming back to it in 10 days once I dispatch some kids to their grand parents.

One comment though on claims and false claims, because it's mentioned in the first post on this page. In one game a year or two ago I sucessfully identified the scum because of their mod provided fake claims, and missed the SK because he ignored his mod provided fake claim.
Sometimes the mod does screw them up.

But as I said I'm not going to look properly, or actually read the game, until next week.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:47 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Lakitu wrote:
danakillsu wrote:Wow. That's an insane amount of dead guys. At least one scum died in all that, and we don't need to worry about another anti-town player that was in this game.
Torch danaskillu
(vote)
Yeah, Dana is a good option too.

Torch danaskillu

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

DavidParker wrote:Oh, I see why you think I'm scummy. There's always a certain type of player who finds me scummy even when I'm playing to what I think is "obvious" town. You're just one of those. THat's what my thoughts are on that.
The one game we played together I thought you were obv town, even after you self voted while claiming to be drunk iirc. Pity you were scum.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Baby Spice »

CSL and Untrod are a hydra mod as Bowser.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

"Gambling to obliterate the bad guys" sounds like he was town to me.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Reveal Head Honcho

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Exactly how many replacements has Bowser managed to attract, and how many posts has HH made?

Whereas I've basically town-confirmed myself so don't have to worry about not appearing scummy. Because I always seem to appear scummy. lol

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:17 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Lord Bowser clearly travelled in time to suggest this to Percy for his Stars Aligned game, and did not "borrow" the idea from there as some scurrilous individuals suggest :)

The mod kills happened because there were too few replacements willing to replace in.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

By my rough estimation we should have had around six scum, plus or minus one I suppose. With four dead that leaves one to three.
(If anyone wants to say why I'm wrong here go ahead)

We have sixteen players left (Plus two flips from mod kills)

From memory there's a script or something that lets us check when someone last posted into the thread. Anyone remember what it was or care to give a printout?

Because I has a plan.

Firstly, lets get the flips done.

Second we'll lynch six or so, based on how long since they last posted. Longest first. If we hit a scum in there then we'll go a couple more (Unless we get to good/regualr posters that is)

Hopefully that will leave us hunting among people who are actually playing/interested.

As someone said I think part of our problem here is that we hit so many scum so quickly that people kinda lost interest/decided to coast. So lets trim the game down some.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Sorry, that should be four and six, not six and eight.

Down to around ten players, or eight if we hit scum in removing the lurkers/giveups.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Chkflip seems to be the only one who hasn't posted in a while.

Everyone else seems to have at least posting something in the last few days.

Strange it feels like it would be a lot worse.

Bt lets get the reveals done first.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I suppose that's an article of faith DP.

If you trust me, then we'll reveal Sappo who is unknown to us, otherwise HH to confirm up my claim.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote chkflip

Seems scummy anyway, had a big wagon on him D1, gone absent, and will save Lord Bowser some work and anguish.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Ok CMAR. Potted history.

Bomb took out three people, and themselves.
NK's and such.
Someone got modkilled for talking out of game.
Several got modkilled after no replacements could be found.
Game slowed to a crawl.
I claimed the mason, and named the partner (Who had either posted once or not posted at all. Forget now) who was later modkilled for not posting.

To get things going I suggested we start a "remove dead wood" campaign, though to my surprise there were more people still posting that I thought.
Chkflip hadn't posted in about 10 days, and historuy has shown that replacements are hard to come by for this game so chkflip was going to be first.
Unvote CMAR

if you replacing in gets discussion going and stuff then fine. If it stalls off I'm going to post a lynch list based partly on lurkerness. (Yes I'm in the lurker list a bit. Think I've said why in this game)

I started as a hydra, but the hydra partner flaked about when HH did, ie: one bloody post in the hydra chat, maybe one in the mason chat. Then I got sick of swapping accounts for no real reason. From memory Gandalf was the same.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

No Extension

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote Iecerint

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”