Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by KitoMo »

Kit here.

My other head will hopefully cover for me until Wednesday, but in the meantime
VOTE: Exe for being last on the playerlist, since we are the first on the playerlist.

OOH AN OPENING GAME FATE WAGON

UNVOTE: VOTE: Fate
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by KitoMo »

UNVOTE: Fate, VOTE: Robocoptor87
Robocoptor87 wrote:Well. Things are happening. Its pretty intense. But I doubt that most of this matters to catching scum. But whatever, lets just continue as normal.
I don't much like this post. I'd like to see some legitimate content from you. Thoughts on Scott, themanhimself and the wagons thus far?

Fate, shape up. Two less than satisfactory votes in a row. I was expecting good things from you!
Tuniogen wrote:Tuniogen could go into his ISO and do a PBPA, but Tuniogen feels such analysis would be moot.
Why would it be moot? Why are you even telling us this?

- Kit.
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by KitoMo »

Scratch the above. I can handle .5 games (yay hydras).
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:18 am

Post by KitoMo »

Robocopter87 wrote:I'm trying a new playstyle. More shy and refined. Deal with it.
Well, your approach is failing. Not only is your current style extremely anti-town, but saying things such as "Deal with it" are neither shy nor refined. :razz: What are you really trying?
Robocopter87 wrote: Oh I liked that one, with the Sentenced to life and Death. And the Gavel of Justice. Subtle yet intense.
I'm unconvinced that this isn't just an excuse to active lurk.

Spoiler: Yasuda, Yasuda..
Yasuda wrote:So, you're okay with Elli NL-ing because it could produce discussion, buuut Shado is scummy! Yeah, sounds legit.
1. So, what does that say about Llama?
2. Is there a possible town reason for him seeing the motivations behind these 2 no lynch votes as different?
3. If so, why is that reason less "legit" then him just being hypocritical scum?
4. What is the scum motivation for being inconsistent with this no lynch stance?
Yasuda wrote:
Exe wrote:Different alignment from shadow maybe.
:|
5. Can you elaborate on what " :| " means?
Yasuda wrote:
FoS
. Start posting cases (as best you can). PRs are not an excuse to wagon like a boss while making ..::*~*POETIC ALLUSIONS*~*::.. which mean nearly nothing.
This post was directed at Fate's poems. At the time of this, you appeared to believe that Fate had a Post Restriction.

6. What do you think of Fate now that you know he does not have a Post Restriction?
Preview edit: You did say "FoS," but I wouldn't mind if you elaborated more. :)

Yasuda wrote:ohey beefster says the exact same thing next post, awesome
7. I'd like you to respond to Lalaterus22 about your Beefster opinions. I think it'd be insightful.
Yasuda wrote:2) well i guess that settles it, gl to the 2p maf faction, hope you can beat the 23 other people wanting to kill u
8. What do you mean by this? I find it confusing because you've raised several points against him that seem like you think he is scum, and yet this comment seems to come from the POV that you know he is town.

mongoose wrote:On the other hand, I really dont like exe at all. Mosts of the posts that are scummy have been described once or twice, and Im kinda in a rush, but you get the idea. Yeah, Im probably gonna get called out for not being helpful, but I really have nothing to add.
Yes, the day has been mainly focused around Exe, Shado and Fate. You have nothing else to add about other players, really? What do you think of players that disagree with you and have attacked Shado, for instance? Surely you have
something
to add, whether it be a question or a comment?

Also, I support the Tungion wagon; that's where my imaginary 2nd vote is. ;)

Kit.
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #315 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by KitoMo »

Scott Brosius wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:As for 111, whatever people do strange things at the beginning of games. Voting for NL is null to me as I mentioned earlier.
Then why did you vote me?
Scott Brosius wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So essentially, you threw out an NL to passively lurk, under the cover of "waiting to find a scum read"?
No, not at all, I did it because in previous threads I've been in I've had a tendency to lurk, and I certainly didn't want to be accused of doing that in this game. It appears to have shown that I'm in this game anyway, even if now many people suspect me. :lol:
You "certainly" don't want to be accused of doing that this game? Why are you insinuating that in this game its more important for you to not appear as if you are lurking?

Unvote
Vote: ShadoWolf
If you took the time to read where I voted you, you would see.

Anyway, Fate is posting in other games, ignoring this one posting poetry etc.

Fate you have 24 hours to post to my satisfaction in this game (not poetry) before I dayvig you. Yes that is a claim.
Not sure I like this post.

Mafuyu: Yes, mafia have a dayvig (it's called assassin ftr)

Also, I endorse my other head's vote.
~Kit
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #329 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by KitoMo »

Fate wrote:words
NVM, we fully endorse a Fate vig now.
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:59 am

Post by KitoMo »

KitoMo wrote:
Fate wrote:words
NVM, we fully endorse a Fate vig now.
Speak for yourself.

Dear Scott Brosius,

This is going to be a long, long game. The Exe and ShadoWolf conflict is going to haunt us until both die. As you've surely noticed in the game thus far, many players have only or mostly mentioned Exe and ShadoWolf, and some have even refused to post content because they have nothing more to say about those 2 players, and that's what the game has revolved around. You have the ability to kill a player right here and right now. Why would you
not
remove one of the biggest distractions in the game thus far? Getting a flip on either of them would give the town the most information and neither of them have acted in a pro-town manner at all from what I can see. Getting a flip on one of them is like getting out of the RVS! It's important to have it done quickly so we can move on with our lives.

I know you think Fate is scum. I think Fate is a complicated player, and I can tell easily by people's opinions of him who has played with him and who hasn't. I think killing him here and now is a huge mistake.

If you kill Fate and he flips scum, then yay, we have one scum down. If you kill one of the other two and they flip scum, we have one scum down and
huge
boatload of reactions to go off of. If you kill one of the other two and they flip town, we'll probably have even more to go off of from associative tells than if Fate flipped scum right now.

Please think about the long-term effects and atmospherical changes that will occur depending on who you kill. Do try to kill scum too, though, of course. :razz:

Kit.
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #362 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by KitoMo »

Guys.

If this were ANYONE else, would you let it slide? I know I wouldn't.

Kit
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #383 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:09 am

Post by KitoMo »

Beefster wrote:^WIFOM. Not helpful
There's a difference between WIFOM and outright stupidity.
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #486 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by KitoMo »

Here to say that we are breathing.

Considering throwing a vote on beefster, pending other head approval..

~Kit
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #487 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by KitoMo »

UNVOTE: ; VOTE: Beefster

Fine, but I'll be back, Robo. I'll get you yet.

Not much liking Alan's gimick. Sigh.

Oh hey, Mafuyu actually...contributed? Interesting.

~Kit
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #522 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by KitoMo »

*walks in*

Hmm, beefster isn't dead yet.

*leaves*
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #545 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:48 am

Post by KitoMo »

That has to be my all-time favorite Day 1 lynch ever. :D

VOTE: Robocoptor87 :!: :!: :!:

Fate, shouldn't Rena be on the obvtown list?
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #547 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:09 am

Post by KitoMo »

I'm starting to get frustrated. Robo has done nothing the entire game except make smiley faces at people who attack him, active lurk and post one-liners that aren't even full sentences.

Does it make you guys feel warm and happy inside to just pretend he doesn't exist, or what?

I'm dying inside here every time this guy posts and nobody
does
anything to stop this^#$@^!& atrocity. What do I have to do, caps rage? Jesus Christ.

I am fine with killing THB because he's also scum. I am not fine with ignoring Robo day after day until I mysteriously get nightkilled and then Robo lurks to victory.

~ Angry Kit.
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #715 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:42 am

Post by KitoMo »

Lateralus22 wrote:I'm getting pretty bored,

Vote: Robo

Can I have a raise of hands of how many people think he's scum?

I find most of this role madness completely idiotic. Rena's pushing the fact that s/he LIKELY jailkept scum in a game where there were somewhere around 20 actions sent in. LLD suggested lynching one of this game's best scumhunters because she got a guilty result with completely unguaranteed sanity (she could be RANDOM for God's sake,) and people have claimed at least 4 or 5 jailkeeps and roleblocks. We just
lynched scum Day 1
; we're not having a problem playing this game straight. Throwing around role info everywhere is only causing confusion and distracting us from finding scum. Please stop claiming info at random unless you seriously see a reason why it would be helpful. Either that, or we need some kind of organized massclaim.

Anyway, mind joining me in voting scum, people? Thanks.

Kit.
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #717 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:58 am

Post by KitoMo »

LLD wrote:Nice job twisting that. You fail to mention the fact that at the time I wanted her lynched, I was under the impression Rena had been RB'd.
It is much more likely than not that with all the information that has not been claimed, what actually happened last night is a lot different than we think it is. I find it really confusing that people want to lynch certain people based on limited role info. I'm not trying to twist you into being scummy or something for that, I'm just using a real example to show how hasty ideas based on little information aren't very helpful as you found out. Do you get me now?
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #799 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by KitoMo »

Fate wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: Mongoose

Robocop. More posts.
Damn. Didn't see it coming that it'd be you to ditch out on my awesome wagon parade. Thanks man!
Exe wrote:LL gets townie points for speaking in Japanese.
You're a joke.

Sooo, I just got the wonderful news that Kitoari flaked the site and is leaving me alone in this
18 player game
! I haven't decided whether I'll stay on this account for iso-happy purposes or if I'll leave this account because it reminds me of how much it annoys me that he flaked! He never actually posted anything useful when he was here though, but I liked the moral support since I don't actually like playing in large games.

Can those of you not voting Robo explain to me what he has done that makes him town? Muuuch appreciated.
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #802 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by KitoMo »

Exe wrote:
KitoMo wrote:You're a joke.
Why so flaily?
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

If you can explain what about posting in Japanese makes someone more likely to be town, that would be awesome. I thought about it and failed to come up with a single reason, so it seemed to be a reasonable deduction that you were giving her "townpoints" because you like what she's doing, not because you think she's town, which is.. not a good idea for obvious reasons, or so I thought. I was in a really bad mood earlier so I apologize if that was offensive; you're a swell guy overall.

Here is a grand total of his contributions to this game that are actually game-relevant (links provided for your convenience):
1. Voting the mod.
2. Responding to an attack on him.
3. Responding to an attack on him by asking if the attacker likes apples.
4. Responding to an attack on him by strawmanning.
5. Asking the someone that everyone is hyper-focused on a question about someone else that people are hyper-focused on.
6. Asking someone to repeat information that has been made clear and repeated previously.
7. Responding to an attack on him by saying that he's changed his meta. (I'll explain this in-depth later.)
8. Responding to an attack on him by winking.
9. Voting themanhimself without a stated reason.
10. Using IIoA to take a stab at an easy target without taking a stand on whether this actually makes them scummy.
11. Responding to an attack on him by acting offended.

Here are the 8 posts that I felt were not relevant enough to make the list: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

As I calculate it,
57%
of his posts are game-relevant. I think that number speaks for itself.

Analysis

1. Robocopter87
never mentions finding anyone scummy.
I literally cannot tell you who he has found scummy at any point in the game, except that I can guess that he finds someone he's voted scummy. See #2.
2. Robocopter87 has made one countable vote over the course of the entire game, and this vote had no reasoning attatched to it and came when pressure on him was rising. We know absolutely nothing about his view on themanhimself.
3. The majority of Robocopter87's game related posts are responses to attacks on him.
4. Robocopter87 tends to mention Fate a lot positively despite having mentioned serious qualms with Fate's playstyle in his first post. This is interesting and begs the question of whether he is being honest with us about what he thinks about Fate, and if he is worried that Fate will catch him as scum.
Robocopter87 wrote:
TwoHeadedBoy wrote: -Robocopter is flying under the radar while trying to seem helpful by just asking questions.
I'm trying a new playstyle. More shy and refined. Deal with it.
He claims to be acting more "shy and refined" as an excuse for not meeting his normal town meta, but in that very post he simply says "Deal with it." None of his other posts give me a "shy and refined" vibe, which frankly seems like flat-out bullshit to me.

Something else I find interesting is how much Robocopter87 avoided attention on Day 1, whereas others who were seen to be lurkers and noncontributive were called out a lot more. Smells like partners wanting to avoid bussing too much to me. (I'm pretty positive scum played a hand in the Beefster lynch.)

Frankly I don't see why we even need to consider another lynch today.

Vote Robocopter87 today and win free cake and make me love you! <3
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #807 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by KitoMo »

Rena wrote:But we have a MOTHER FUCKING GUN
What's this about having a MOTHER FUCKING GUN and not SHOOTING ROBOCOPTER87?

No love for Rena </3
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #857 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:55 am

Post by KitoMo »

Parama wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count #10 (FINAL)

[10]
Beefster
- Fate, Ellibereth, Lateralus22, KitoMo, Llamarble, Exe, TwoHeadedBoy,
themanhimself
, Lady Lambdadelta, Tuniogen
[1]
themanhimself
- Mafuyu
[1] Lateralus22
-
Beefster

Not Voting: Robocopter87, Yasuda, mongoose, Scott Brosius, Alan Two, Rena, CupcakePanda
I feel like if there's more scum on the Beefster wagon, there's only one. I have quite a few townreads on that wagon. I'll come back to that, though. :D I'd recommend taking a look at that for a couple of minutes and just thinking.

VOTE: Robocopter87!! Cake still available (for a limited time only!)

Also Robo is at least 10 times scummier than Mongoose; the heck are you doing?
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #902 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by KitoMo »

Scott Brosius, when was Robocopter87 poisoned? I'd like clarification.

@Everyone:
Important reading! This is a semi-open setup, take advantage of the fact that all role PMs are posted in their completeness onsite.

Dear Alan Two,
Alan Two wrote:My night action was completly at random. Having not fully read the thread, my action was woefully uninformed, and no doubt could have been placed far better. However, I felt that an uninformed action was better than no action. Who knows, I may have been the one to stop the kill.
1. Why is a completely random action better than, say, a 50% informed action?

2. What exactly is/was so difficult about catching up? You replaced in 10 days ago.

3. What do Beefster's and themanhimself's flips tell us about the alignments of other players?

4. What would you say is a read you have on a player that you think several or most people disagree with?

5. What are your thoughts on Llamarble?

Robocopter87 wrote:Nothing in response to this?

Just a bunch of unnecessary annoying posts?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Dude you just made my day!
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #959 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by KitoMo »

HoS: Alan Two
Yasuda wrote: HEY GUYS I'M BACK FROM MY V/LA WHAT'M I MISSING
You tell me, sweetcakes.
Fate wrote: Also RoboCop is sadly town.

Useless fucking town.
Wait, seriously? Enlighten me as to your reasoning for this. Preferably w/ appropriate meta links. I know you're lazy but I'm special, right?
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #978 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by KitoMo »

UNVOTE: ; VOTE: Mongoose

Yeah sure Elli but be sure to make it vague what the question so that I can smirk about it!
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #982 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by KitoMo »

Likely Mafu. THB isn't particularly scummy but is likely scum if there were two on Beefster's wagon. I'm looking forward to Yas's catchup post. Lat is town. gg
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1024 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by KitoMo »

CupcakePanda wrote:
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
CupcakePanda wrote:I wouldn't put too much stock into that JK on Mafuyu either
You should because it happened...

~Fugi
Well...
Unless you got a PM stating you JK'd Mafuyu, I wouldn't believe it is all I'm saying.

-Panda
Statements like these are ineffective because generally the people you don't want to figure out what you mean (scum) are the ones that do because they care more about that kind of thing. You're just confusing poor random townies :?

Gogogo!

VOTE: Magua
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1141 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:53 am

Post by KitoMo »

UNVOTE: Magua; VOTE: Yasuda
Since I don't have the energy to cheerlead this wagon into something substantial, I guess I'll pressure him later. \0/

GreyICE: What do you mean by sliding? If you'd like to see more from me so that you can read me better, please be specific.

I have an important question for all: Why was the Exe case abandoned completely? I'd like it if people would reread his iso and give their thoughts; I don't want us to be suffering from attacking-people-we-attacked-Day-1-is-so-last-year syndrome.

That's all for now, I guess. The Mafuyu wagon bores me.
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1146 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:02 am

Post by KitoMo »

I don't understand how I could've come across in that post as desperate; I was practically yawning with apathy while writing it.

It's just perplexing that everyone seemed hell-bent on your lynch however long ago that was, and now everyone ignores you when you make posts that are basically "lol I'm lazzzzy" so I'd like to understand where people are coming from!
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1150 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:21 am

Post by KitoMo »

GreyICE, where did I say I thought Exe was scum? I've thought he was town most of the game, though I've been becoming increasingly null on him as he posts more.

I found your answer helpful. I guess I'm missing how your brains are jumping to the conclusion that my question cannot simply be a discussion question and must be some convoluted scum tactic.
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1227 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by KitoMo »

Magua wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Oh come on Llamarble is town? Based on his voting record, contributions, or scum attacking him? He believes the claim without question?
Not without question. I simply find it much, much, much more likely that *some* protective role would be on SB than none. Furthermore, who do you think prevented the N1 mafia kill, because we know it wasn't NMH.
As you'd know if you'd actually read the game, we had 5 roleblocks and jailkeeps claimed for N1. Llamarble probably wasn't a doctor N1 even if he was N2 based on how this setup works.
Magua wrote:It's my gut read. I read the last fifteen pages of the game, not taking thorough notes, but more just noting my emotional reaction to the posts.
You seriously need to read this whole game for understanding and not for your
emotional reactions
total sheeps of the player list as a whole's opinions. Stop wasting your energy on insulting GreyICE and make up for the misery of posting your slot has, please. :?

Oh, and for when you're done reading, if you think LLD is that obvscum still, remember Mafuyu claimed weak doctor on her for N2.

TwoHeadedBoy, Lady Lambadelta, Grey -- what are you trying to accomplish with the spamming? I mean you're attacking people for active lurking while making 3 pages worth of pictures, one-liners, and needless quote pyramids. Go to GD if you're that bored. -_-.

Mafuyu: Does the fact that you're not voting mean that you've accepted that everyone knows you're scum and that you are going to die and so you don't care about trying to look like scumhunting?
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1327 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:49 am

Post by KitoMo »

UNVOTE: ; VOTE: Magua

I'm not sure whether to be happy I got the wagon I wanted or whether I should be offended that
literally everyone ignored me
when I tried to start it.

Grey raises a good point on Yas's replacement.
Mafuyu wrote: @Kitomo: Mafuyu's still an advocate of Renascum, but this isn't really the atmosphere to push the case. In addition, weak doctor doesn't prove that LLD is not-scum, as too many people claimed interaction with Mafuyu's night. Still, Mafuyu's of the opinion that LLD is in fact town, if not for the weak doctor potential then the chain of role interpretation presented yesterday.
So when do you expect there will be an atmosphere to push said case? You don't think anyone else is scum? -__-
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie
KitoMo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1389 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by KitoMo »

V/LA today and tomorrow; it's personal.
KitoMo
KitoMo
Townie