A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

woo first.
vote: MoI

obv
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Shadow1psc wrote:/waits for ChessKid to come in and create 10 pages based on why people should mass nameclaim for governer status.
Mini Theme != large theme. Shut up.
Unvote

Vote: Shadow

Go read Pirates mafia that just ended, this idiot blew it in LYLO in a spectacular fashion.

..GreyIce is also scum. Fake "lol i don't trust anyone but me" is fake.

Raise: Dana

<3
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

to clarify, at lylo shadow will ignore any townreads he has acquired throughout the game and follow any claimed investigative result. You disagree with that, Shadow?
Jesus I saved your ass from being mislynched. You reward me by going full retard at lylo.

So I don't actually need him to be scum to want him gone.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

pity you won't be around to enjoy it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh I would also like to take this opportunity to mention that my character was once the hand of the king
so
I deserve it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

wow sucks to be hags right now
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: Bunnylover

idiotic reactions to obv sarcasm make one scum
die die die
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:So far:

Town:

DGB
Shadow
GreyICE - reluctantly.
Benmage - no scum in his right mind would come right out and suggest we mow down a dozen VIs to make up for the scum NK'ing our best players.

More data required:

Chesskid3
diddin
Nexus
Benmage
Percy
MagnaOfIllusion
Danakillsu
Hasdgfas - could be faking the post restriction. I could see him do that.
LynchMePls
Xtoxm
Raivann
Zdenek
Magua
Zoraster
Twilight Sparkle
Mikujin
20) Song of ice and fire
Feysal
Kast
Bunnylover

Scum:

Locke Lamora
xvart - just to make him nervous
just pointing out that I can move one slot up thanks.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

diddin wrote:@Magna: Because it's hypocritical from chesskid. Benmage, IIRC, is a known idiot hater/policy lyncher, while it is hypocritical to hear someone like chess expressing desire to lynch someone for poor play.
were you in that game with shadow?
I want revenge for that assclownery
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

and I don't see DGB obvtown yet
but dana is town so
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Locke Lamora wrote:Sorry, why are so many people calling DGB town? Did I miss something? There's a genuine absence of scumhunting intent there.

Magua: do you think Benmage's VI policy/DGB treating it as a towntell is scummy, or do you simply disagree with both of them? Why would hascow fake a post restriction as town?
i;'m not.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

<3
Can you also bump bunnylover one slot down from bottom more input required to scum? :P
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

btw shadow is definitely town (doesn't mean he wont screw up if he's alive but anyhow). Based on the reactiont o role pm thing, since the same thing happened to me.
I actually pmed the mod and was like why don't i know who my scumbuddies are/am I a traitor
lolz.
it was funny
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: Diddin

People who go like "you said he's probably town but you want him dead LOL CONTRADICTION" are usually scum trying for easy targets.
there were other scummy comments you made too but I'm really lazy.
die plz?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

diddin wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Diddin

People who go like "you said he's probably town but you want him dead LOL CONTRADICTION" are usually scum trying for easy targets.
there were other scummy comments you made too but I'm really lazy.
die plz?
Because I'm voting DBG, and she's an easy target. Riiiiiiiiight
Oh hey look, sarcasm. That's original!

...The argument "you said they were town. Then you said you want them dead, therefore you are scum" is an argument i've seen a bunch of times before
It's a scum argument.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Because dead weight/misslynch bait sucks? Even if you've got a 100% townread on someone, if most of the rest of the game doesn't, it's going to be a huge distraction until said person dies. Never going to get nked, so the choices are vigged (good) or mislynched (bad).
Gosh.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I skimmed that wall and my name was nowhere in it, so I didn't read it :(
BL and diddin need pressures
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Bunnylover wrote:@Chesskid3: That is true. I do need pressure.
what is this I don't even :(
stop making me not be able to read you as scum damnit
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Feysal wrote:Finished reading up to page 11. Thoughts from those six pages:

GreyICE still reads town to me, but a rather foolish one. For whatever reason he has taken offense with MoI posting walls, and he is not afraid to show it. What I don't get is why he would antagonize another player like that, over something so trivial. The only good thing I got out of this fight was that it looks like genuine frustration to me, and not like scum distancing. I don't agree at all with his case on DGB, her factual incorrectness about hasdgfas faking a post restriction is a mere technicality when he was actually following a real but voluntary restriction.

Then we've got Benmage full of confidence, repeatedly asking to be raised as Hand, saying he will use the power in the most badass way he can. I don't like that much. I can't say if it is scummy or not, but his confidence reads to me as arrogance. In my admittedly limited experience with Benmage, he is by no means immune to screwing up like the village idiots he wants to policy lynch, though perhaps less likely. I also got a bad feeling from his claim that false bravado would not be typical for scum. While generally true, Benmage strikes me as the type of player who would be the exception to the rule.

I find it funny how Song of Ice and Fire and Chesskid said they had a similar reaction to their roles as Shadow. That may have been a trend, I was somewhat confused too whether I was supposed to be town or scum, but at least I did not ask the mod about it. I believe Shadow is town by the way, and not a village idiot by any means. His attitude and style have looked genuine and townish to me, and that is the basis of the read, though I don't remember seeing much in the way of scumhunting.

For someone with a single post, Xtoxm surprised me with a good suggestion. Should we want to get rid of the governor power, the best way is indeed to give it to today's lynch. Not that I would want to do this, I prefer giving the power to someone who might use it, and who I trust to be town.

Raise: hasdgfas

For now, I choose to believe his claim and that he is town. I've also liked what little I've seen him able to communicate.

I have little love for diddin after his attack on Magua for his "contradiction", and the jury is still out for much of the playerlist.

More to come, but for tonight I've read enough.
mind throwing down a vote for diddin?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

town-chesskid doesn't always run around like a chicken without a head, you know.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

What's your read on Diddin, btw?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I see the Twilight raisewagon, and I refuse to join it. Probably town, but bad governor.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Protip: If people want to believe you are vanilla, let them.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Anyone voting for diddin is a friend of mine :D
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

this is so not in the spirit of the game
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

zoraster wrote:
Eddard Stark wrote:
Benmage wrote:
MOD
If you modded a game, and put in a post restriction role and the person PURPOSELY broke said post restriction. Would you modkill them?
If a PR was in this game and was to be broken the intent behind the post would have to be judged by the moderating team. In the event we felt a player had purposely broken a PR to gain an advantage a modkill would be considered and likely carried out.
Mod
If you passed the sentence, would you swing the sword?
I LOLLED
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

xvart wrote:
Shadow1psc, 362 wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Protip: If people want to believe you are vanilla, let them.
Obviously, BUT, that was a roundabout way of pointing out that it's stupid to try and fish out a vanilla to pin it to, because everyone (smart) is either gonna claim vanilla, or stay quiet, and in either case narrow down the pool of people scum should be shooting.
I'm not following this conversation. What does being smart and claiming vanilla have to do with anything and how are they comparable?
How is this in any way a question you should be asking?
Nobody has claimed. Someone was of the opinion that shadow and I were VTs, and because of this suggested us as Hands. I don't know where you got from that that we claimed, but I would love to see it.
Unvote

Vote: Xvart

Satisfy me.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

hmm that's untrue
one of these days I am going to play a whole game with only quoting people and votes/unvotes. >_>
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Town has ZERO reason to fake that sort of PR.
This is untrue
would have to fake that as a PR, because otherwise people will be all like
post words asshole
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

You didn't say pro-town.

Also we are NOT lynching Hascow becauaes of some DGB bullshit.
Diddin and BL are good votes for now. Hascow's posting has been good so far, what of it I can understand. Maybe it will be beneficial to vig him in a few days, but seriously when you get in a barfight do you punch the crippled guy in the face?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I wouldn't mind having governor either, btw. Haven't seen anything supercool from Percy, though if you're trying to give governor to a nullread, that makes sense.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

cmon xvart
I want to get back on the glorious diddin wagon
but I need answers man
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

LMP needs a sense of humour. >_>
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oh crap it's thor.
SORRY THOR GOSH
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Kast has a scummy avatar, and it's making me unable to read him :(
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Shadow1psc wrote:
zoraster wrote:
As far as Cow and his restriction goes my gut says he is faking it, mostly because I am having a hard time understanding what he is trying to say. I don't think the mod would cripple someone that bad for the whole game. But it's all WIFOM'y but that is easily solved by a bullet between the eyes. The best solution to it all I think.

~Sotty
I think I have an idea who cow is (or is claiming to be) and potentially why the mods would have done it that way. I'm not sure I should reveal l it at this point because I'm not sure of my guess and it might not help town to know this early, but I'd love if cow would address my previous question to him.
Are you reading the thread?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I feel like everyone in this game is deliberately ignoring everything I say and it makes me sad.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

give me governor then
i'm always on lol
don't know what that has to do with anything
BUT I GET AWESOME SUPAPOWERS IF I GET HAND
.......or do i? wink wink wink
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Jesus christ man its like you're all figments of my imagination, and my imagination is ignoring me :/
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:give me governor then
i'm always on lol
don't know what that has to do with anything
BUT I GET AWESOME SUPAPOWERS IF I GET HAND
.......or do i? wink wink wink
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

GreyICE wrote:
xvart wrote: Nope. My first question was a rhetorical question or maybe better described as an example and not an opinion of mine. The question wasn't even asked to me, but I responded to the question with a question, like "Did you think about this possibility?" The point I was making is that people aren't automatically going to give the Governor ability to the person they find most likely to be town. Case in point: you. Apparently a lot of people think you are town but you aren't getting the Raise. Even if I thought you were obvtown I wouldn't want you raised because I don't trust you with that ability.

If you read back through my posts it should be pretty clear that I've never thought that GreyICE was town, and leaning the opposite.
I read your ISO. Nothing of the sort is clear. All you've done is ask questions and wander around in an attempt to find the nearest bandwagon to jump on. Information over analysis? That isn't a description, it's like your life motto.

You clearly stated that I was obvtown and then by the end of the post I was one of the people you wanted to lynch because there was a couple votes on me and you saw a decent chance of a wagon.

Everyone: Read xvart's ISO. Then lynch obvscum.
this is why my vote never moved from him :P
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

also can people stop ignoring the quoted post of mine?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

^ good fucking posting
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

the fuck am I reading?
PL the post-restricted guy d1 for a good lynch
THE FUCK I SAY
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Bunnylover wrote:I understand that hasdgfas case isn't this person 100% scum and is more a precaution lynch, but for a day 1 I think its a good lynch.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

scum, obv
xvart wagon is going places though
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

holy crap MoI is scum. Possibly/Probably scum with xvart, actually.
Unvote

Vote: MoI
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

MoI is scummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

MOI
MOI
MOI
THREE CHEERS FOR DEAD MOI!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

@ Mod: can i get a dayvig plz?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

why you little
OMGUS DayKill: MoI
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I don't want to die at night because I have an awesome PR
that's why the VI act
:D
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:I don't want to die at night because I have an awesome PR
that's why the VI act
:D
Serious question Chess - have you ever been Nightkilled in a game that wasn't in Newbie / Open?
Yes.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Shit I got nked night 1 in Resurgence.
It's ongoing though soooooooooo
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

hasdgfas wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:
@ Mod: can i get a dayvig plz?
*waves*

*ties an invisible rope to nearest tree branch*
*points at Raivann* :?:
*points at zoraster* :?:
*points at MoI* :?:
waitwaitwait
blatant rolefish time
Ser Ilyn Payne, do you have executioner powerz?
If so can I get some delicious yummy head-of-MoI?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

LynchMePls wrote:Cow, if you're a dayvig you should shoot Raivann. Or Zoraster. You'd be a hero. Since you tied a noose though, I'm going to take that to mean you are indicating that those are the lynches you are considering. Is this correct? if so nod your head.
NO
THEY ARE LYNCHABLE
MoI is for some reason impossible to lynch
KILL
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

you shut up
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

SHOOTTTTTTTTT MOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
tell you what
if he's not scum
I'll go like "whoops, my bad"
if he is scum, i'll post this:
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I think he's sayig I have a big mouth >_>
:igmeou:
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oh
because you're scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'll post something later, but i'm pretty darn confident in my read. Almost but not quite at the i'll offer myself up for a lynch if i'm wrong point.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

do you want everyone to give a top dayvig target and explain why, is that it?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

no that's stupid you dayvig people who are hard to lynch
and scum
like MoI :(
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

just for the record
all of these will be yours
if you shoot MoI
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:no that's stupid you dayvig people who are hard to lynch
and scum
like MoI :(
You can keep repeating with rhetoric that I'm scum as much as you want. If you would like to provide anything tangible that I can refute I'll address it.

Otherwise I'll just put this down as your standard trolling.

It should be obvious I support Vigging both Zoraster and Raivann in that order.

Truth be told I'd prefer for Cow simply take the shot himself and live with the consequences. [REDACTED] shows how well directing the vig works out and I dislike the abdication of responsability I see in Cow making the request.
yeah you were obvscum since a certain post
lemme see
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Anyone with a Zoraster Town read
– Look at his ISO and please explain to me the Townishness? Is it based on past experience? Because I some ‘See I’m Town look at how worried I am about something that will work itself out’ posting, a single post indicating reads (ISO 4), some unexplained vote-hopping and much filler fluff.

--

@Twilight Sparkle – Hito edition
: I don’t think you ever responded to my question regarding Newb scum’s motivation to draw attention to themselves in a Large Theme game with many experienced players (in relation to Shadow). Did I miss that explanation?

--
xvart wrote:But your willingness to provide examples of town VI killing the town endgame and VI scum winning in endgame is strange based on your first stated premise not to lynch VIs immediately. Where do you draw the line and when should those people be lynched?
I’m starting to wonder about your thought process here. I’ve said it very clearly … if someone (VI or no) acts scummy they should be lynched. It’s a pretty simple process. Letting someone act in a manner consistent with being scum and letting them off the hook for being a VI (or any other ‘they always act this way’ excuse) is just inviting potential disaster down the line.

I draw the line at lynching scummy people (VIs or no) when they act scummy. It's a pretty standard concept.
--
Bunnylover wrote:@MoI: What counts as buddying to you?
I best can demonstrate the prior instances from completed games that to show you what I mean –
Fred Garvin in Newbie 969 wrote:And BTW...that was one quality post from MoI. Took the words right out of my mouth.
This is right after I pointed out (correctly, the argument being made was bad) that an attack on Fred wasn't valid. As I said, as Town my instinct is not say “X made a great post defending me, that’s awesome”.

Next read The Fonz’s ISO 1 and 2 HERE. In context I had been placed under pressure mainly for an ‘Invisible tell’ that MacavityLock ‘had’ (which ended up, of course, being completely invalid). It’s much more subtle than Fred Garvin’s (one of the reasons why it worked for him) but in hindsight it is there.

Lastly we have –
Kapia in Gorrad’s Large Theme Favorites wrote:Btw, great posts by Magna. You defended me better than I would have ever been able to myself. Also good case against Chess, I agree.
Once again I was pointing out why the attack being made wasn’t logical (again, this is independent of Kapia’s actual alignment). What really made this ring my Scumdar was that Kapia played as Town in Newbie 969 and saw Fred Garvin do exactly the same thing.

Then look at diddin’s ISO s 0 and 2 in the sections where he mentions me. While ostensibly attacking GreyICE the manner in which he does so looks more as ‘Defend MoI’ than ‘Go after Scummy GreyICE’. I don’t particularly feel the need to have someone else fight my battles for me and the language diddin chose to use set off my patented Buddying detection system.

--
Zdenek wrote:I've looked at your games in the past, and I don't think that your posting style is radically different depending on whether you're town or scum. As far as the particular issue mentioned in the quote above, is there a particular game that you would like to direct me to? It would be quite difficult for me to demonstrate that you never do something as town, but quite easy, I think, for you to provide evidence that you do.

Do you think that there is a scum motivation behind GreyICE's exaggeration? If you do, what is it?
In regards to the first part I’m asking you to help determine my read on you. I don’t have any particular game I want you to see. I’m just sizing up the potential motivation you may have had in making an attack, however minor you later profess it to be, based on a small subset of games.

I do see scum motivations in GreyICE’s method of attack. Town doesn’t need to attack based on incorrect or exaggerated ‘data’. For example, the attack on DGB for using ‘clearly false’ data was bad since it was demonstrated that DGB wasn’t inaccurate in her statements.

I also don’t like Grey’s habit of ‘attacking the attacker’. I’ve seen multiple instances where he’s focused on rhetoric in labelling questions as ‘useless’ as opposed to answering them.

I also find it suspect that when presented with arguments showing facets of Grey’s attacks are incorrect he suddenly shifts gears. DGB was obvsccum for among other things the whole ‘Post Restriction’ attack and when refuted suddenly DGB disappears from Grey’s ISO. No mention that he was incorrect in his attack. He stops the DBG is obvscum attack cold and suddenly moves on to “I’m going to lynch Muki”.
this one
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

or just shoot MoI now
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

@Kast: Shows how serious I am being right now.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

oh my bad
585+592 was your scumclaim, then.
The last post of yours before that post of mine.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

yeah 585
scumclaim
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:13 am

Post by chesskid3 »

>_>
I read MoI in Lost s2 during D1 correctly. (Sure, I didn't put any reasons in thread, but my first post in the deadthread after reviving the cop d1 was "MoI is scum")
I read Smargaret in Pirates during d1 correctly.
I read Exilon as scum on d1 in Resurgence after replacing in D1 (then got killed n1). (we've both flipped).
Why no chesskidlove?
As far as my reads in a game go, they're usually good d1, and they slip after.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:13 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Shit, even Gorrad's, I got a scumread on Kapia based on my antics and OH DUH SHE WAS SCUM HMM
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Lost S1 I read Jason d1, also read AGar (but i had a NA guilty on him so I won't count that).
Trust the chesskid.
Shoot the MoI.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

erm
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

good shot.

I'll stop tunneling on MoI now, but he's 100% scum >_>
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

>_>
proddodge
i got addicted to this King's guard game >_>
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

unraise

raise: hascow
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

direct all vig shots aimed my way at MoI btw
if he flips town i'll post a really contrite apology
i'm not even joking
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:direct all vig shots aimed my way at MoI btw
if he flips town i'll post a really contrite apology
i'm a joke
I'm scum and have no sense of humour
FTFY
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ugh i hate to join moi on a wagon
but the other wagon has diddin AND xvart AND Zoraster ughughugh
Unvote

Vote: Zoraster
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

HE KNOWS WHAT'S UP YO
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #80) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Just quickly mulling over the claim ...

1. I find it hard to believe that Locke drew the exact same role two games in a row (Clash and this game).
2. Claiming Town Neighborizor after a Scum Neighborizor already flipped - I need to mull that over.
3. I'nm guessing that Zoraster and perhaps Locke are both not Town aligned ...
WOH HO HO HO HO 2 games ina row doesn't mean anything
its probably he got role x, GIVEN HE GOT IT LAST GAME
HELLO SCUM
YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO DO THIS. DOUBLE MISSLYNCH SETUP IS A GO?
DIEDIEDIE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: MoI

it's not moving
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Way to respond to your fucking obvscummery there MoI
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

btw if some idiot vigs me, when MoI is later revealed to be scum
there will be fucking words
HUGE FUCKING WORDS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ilyn payne erp derp derp derp
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: Zoraster

nobody fucking save MoI tonight please
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #86) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

nobody died?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #87) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

OH FML
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3043 (isolation #88) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

FOR HIS NAME IS SHADOW

AND HIS IS 0% IN LYLO

also dana what the fuck
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3046 (isolation #89) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

MoI was scum, so true to promises

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3051 (isolation #90) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

shadow has a history of fucking up lylo

the last time he went with a scummy as hell tracker claim to lynch obvtown

PEDIT: lol clearly nobody listens that's why you died brah
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3059 (isolation #91) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

hasdgfas wrote:*attempts to recall some of MoI's posting*

lol

you sir are dumb, shadow

obvfakepr is obv
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3064 (isolation #92) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

ATTEMPTING TO RECALL IS NOT AN ACTION AS HIS PR WAS CLEARLY STRUCTURED
ERGO IT WAS OBVIOUSLY IN VIOLATION

AND YET NOTHING
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3068 (isolation #93) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:to clarify, at lylo shadow will ignore any townreads he has acquired throughout the game and follow any claimed investigative result. You disagree with that, Shadow?
Jesus I saved your ass from being mislynched. You reward me by going full retard at lylo.

So I don't actually need him to be scum to want him gone.

this was page 4 btw.

me so physiccic.

whatevs

fun game, few derps
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3074 (isolation #94) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

yeah dana's more to blame for this, but shadow not stopping to think for even a second is typical shadow as I said

he's a
sheep
cow, incapable of independent thought at lylo
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (isolation #95) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

hasdgfas wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:ATTEMPTING TO RECALL IS NOT AN ACTION AS HIS PR WAS CLEARLY STRUCTURED
ERGO IT WAS OBVIOUSLY IN VIOLATION

AND YET NOTHING

not worth arguing this with you, but I could argue with you as long as I wanted about my fake restriction that I made up.

nah because that was the only tiem you ever did that and if that construction was legal you would have been doing

*thinks about how .......................... is very scummy* all game
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3080 (isolation #96) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

but then again the
town role that rewards town dying
is bad
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3089 (isolation #97) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Andrius wrote:FARADAY:

/inb4eddardpullsareapercharlieandeditsouteverythinghedoesntapproveof

moi beat me
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3091 (isolation #98) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

BITCH I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3093 (isolation #99) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

gg magna, teach me how to play mafia.

Spoiler:
I AM GOING
TO DELTA AIRLINES DOT FUCK YOU FARADAY DOT COM
TO BUY A TICKET

AND ILL BE IN IRELAND

ALL LIKE WHERES TAHT BITCH AT DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK IM TALKIGN ABOUT

AND ILL FIND YOU
AND IMMA FUCKING KILL YOU
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Thu May 05, 2011 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3094 (isolation #100) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

NOONE TROLLS A TROLL
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (isolation #101) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

THAT WAS A LOT OF WORK TO TYPE OUT

YOU BETTER HAVE SAVED IT
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (isolation #102) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

AHA
DEM SPOILER TAGS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3103 (isolation #103) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

i got it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3111 (isolation #104) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

CHESSKID PREIN

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”