Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Stupid players trying to mod lynch. How blind you all are to the real day 1 policly lynch.

vote:Vezok
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

GreyICE wrote:Me - confirmed Tracker
You were NOT a confirmed tracker. As noted in the dead QT (when I asked you what the mod said in the pm) you said "Ray went nowhere" but the next day it was "I targetted a worgen." True at that time no one had noticed that but maybe someone would have picked it up.

Bunnylover wrote:Fuck you all guys, ok fuck you all.
I actually really enjoyed this game. This was going to be town win. So fuck you guys who had to fucking ruin it.
Fuck you.
[/quote][/quote]
This so much this. Though I still don't blame AKR who just screwed up.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Katsuki wrote:@Krazy: We didn't throw away the game
Sorry, I agree with Krazy here. Agar getting himself modkilled was to save you. And then GI threatened to get modkilled.
@Bunny: I was pretty much inactive for a few game days this game due to my comp dying and then tech ppl taking 3 weeks to fix it. No comp + finals = inactive Kat.
Your the girl who cried wolf. You go v/la + lurking so often as scum that its hard to believe you at all. As soon as you claimed to be v/la for a week I had you pegged.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm sorry that this game did not work out the way you wanted, Reck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

After reading the cult QT.

lolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololollolololololololol

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”