A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #451 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

Hullo, I am the new song of ice and fire.

Less ice and fire, more verily and forsooth.

I'll be doing a big honkin' replace in post at some point...unless this is 17 pages of nonsense in which case I'll just post a wall of snide remarks and other such gobbledy-gook. Overall I small sweet, have a manly beard, and desire to lynch Magna on general principle.

Have at thee thread!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #780 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

Greetings all - I'm up through page 8 and, as usual, my brain is less than amused at this stage and has ordered an all stop in order to refresh the anti-idiocy shields enough for me to wade through more later. Thus far nothing too meaty to really dig into as with so many players page 8 is not as content filled as it would be in a smaller game, that said I have the following brilliant (and 10% accurate) observations;

Liking Magua
Liking Locke
Liking GreyICE
Should have known Mina would be in this game somewhere. Prepping drama shielding ;)

Accurate Benmage assessment in forty words or less

Good lord, we're raising Benmage and I'm voting for it thanks to my predecessor? That's hilarious. Since Magna is on there I'll presume a logical argument has been presented for the idea, and since the other player (Magua) who I'd be likely to vote is currently voting Benmage I'll presume it's generally agreed on that the logic isn't terribad. Content to sit there for the nonce - at least this way he won't be mayor ;)

Curious to discover what Zoraster did for the hate - thus far I found him very middle of the road. Benmage's dana vote is probably stupid though, and Mina is only voting me because she fears the beard and she should realize the beard is a force for good and go away. Should manage another 8 or so pages tonight (more if I get bouncy and my friends ditch me). Will have a vote out at that time too just to toy with people's emotions when I place a vote without reading up on everything. Heck, let's do that now just for amusement's sake;

Unvote: xvart
Vote: Mikujin

Third leading wagon ftw. Totally serious vote.

Will have more later today.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #787 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Locke Lamora wrote:Thor: why did you clarify that as a 'totally serious vote'?
So everyone would understand it wasn't an absolutely ridiculous vote, of course. Did that not come across?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #985 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

Catching, up, reading up, waaaay up.

Spoiler: Answering Day 1 blather
Ghostlin wrote:Thor: Curious. You've only posted three times, and your second post was 4 days after your first? Did you have something going on, or were you waiting for something?
It's called the weekend - a much better time for reading.
Locke Lamora wrote:Thor: I thought the fact that you made that vote on page 32 was enough to indicate the 'totally serious' aspect. Did you think we might think you were joking?
I dunno, did you think I was joking? I'm really not sure where you're going with this one.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Thor wrote: Greetings all - I'm up through page 8 and, as usual, my brain is less than amused at this stage and has ordered an all stop in order to refresh the anti-idiocy shields enough for me to wade through more later. Thus far nothing too meaty to really dig into as with so many players page 8 is not as content filled as it would be in a smaller game, that said I have the following brilliant (and 10% accurate) observations;.
Thor wrote:Liking Locke
Liking GreyICE
These comments do not compute. At all.

First you are complaining about the idiocy you have been forced to endure in your brief read-through. Next you complain that nothing meaty exists to dig into.

Then you like those two players.
:?
I said there wasn't anything "too meaty" which is different from lack of anything meaty by quite a bit - and if you're going to be so seriously pedantic in taking in my comments I'm shocked you would overlook that. What is wrong with drawing conclusions when I don't think there has been anything really impressive - there is *nothing* that does not compute there.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Thor
– please specify in detail what you like about Locke and GreyICE’s Page 1 to 8 posting. Also please explain why DGB does not appear at all in your post 780 when
The way Locke attacked DGB's actions came across as very pro-town to me.
The way GreyICE bungled into mountains of suspicion while basically being willing to stick to his beliefs and mix it up aggressively in the RVS looked very town to me. (different from pro-town, natch, but I'd like to think you can grok why this isn't normal scum play from someone - even most VIs)

I didn't cut off the DGB thing, you just failed to complete the thought...I'll guess you were going along with something of why didn't I address something DGB did? Or does it have to do with both of my town reads attacking DGB? Eh, I guess I didn't like DGB's early play, but it's frakkin' DGB and it's hard to get a solid read off her in my opinion. Considering her odd cult celebrity perhaps I instinctively reacted positively to anyone with the melons to call her out on her actions - but that's as much self-reflection as I really have on it.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:A Hydra composed of Hito, Mina and Sotty should have had a much more Pro-Town Day 1 if they are Lannister aligned.
Is there more to the Sparkle case than this? Because though this isn't exactly posh, it's not exactly top case of the day material either - usually you like thicker walls.
Ghostlin wrote:VOTE: Bunnylover

I think I read three votes, two raises, a bunch of stuff that upon further observation didn't say much (I'm trying to decide what ISO 16 says and the fact that it doesn't really mean anything considering any lynch=a flip, and there's no consideration of what happened when Zoaster flipped third party), and the 'I can't complain if a townie isn't dying' is really odd in ISO 21. You realize we don't win the game if we lynch third parties, right?
What's the Bunnylover case? Considering at lynch yesterday she opted *not* to hop on a obv. 3rd party for super easy town points I'm kind of wondering. My read is currently town.

I still haven't read any of pages 9-whenever my first wall post was, though I've read up after it. I need to assess a bit to see what scumreads I have and also where I want vote and lockdown nominate. I actually support the idea of flipping Raivaan at the moment but I'm pretty sure I ought to be able to come up with a better scum read than 'let's flip the other wagon for reads on who was on it' so at the very least I'm going to read up and see if I'm actually willing to call Raiv individually scummy before I vote him.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #987 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Shadow - no, silly goose. You get town points for jumping on it from most players and you get town points for not jumping on it at the very end when it's clear the other lynch you're on isn't going through from *me*. Your mileage may vary.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #999 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:So your defense is that by using a subjective modifier (what exactly is the line between too meaty and meaty?) it should be clear exactly your thoughts? You’ve called me pedantic but splitting hairs verbally is likewise suspect.
The only way you could attack me on this was either verbally splitting hairs or misinterpreting/representing what I actually said. You don't get to toss the defense back in my face for pointing out that I didn't say what you said I said. I can't defend something I didn't say.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:What about DGB’s play didn’t you like? Also if it was Town for GreyICE to mix it up with DGB regardless of how poorly reasoned the attack was, what does it say about you that you are claiming suspicion but didn’t want to go after DGB?
As far as DGB - it was probably the way she approached the raising question. Didn't like it and felt like a conversation ender without any attempts to start a new angle of discussion.
As far what that says about me on a town/scum scale for not mentioning that - I don't know, what does it say? I think I look town but I am somewhat biased.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:I suggest you catch up with pages 9-Z and then decide if you need to see more on cases.
Thanks for the link and desire to explain how a person you find immensely scummy is scummy.
I'll address it as I catch it then, I suppose. Until then - your current stated case as I am aware of it, is really weak. "They aren't townie enough" That's not a case.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1002 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Magua - already outlined when I would.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1006 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Magua - my thought process is as follows;

Cheese, Cookies, Milk Beer, I like Christmas but find Thanksgiving more relaxing and enjoyable for the overall month...cheese.

My presented thought process is thus;

I want to lynch Raivaan for, and only for, the information gained by seeing that slot flip with a few of the hoppers towards the end of Day 1. I admit I don't actually have a scum read on him myself and announce I'm going to go read up and if I get said scumtell he'll be my vote. If I get a towntell he won't. I did this so people would have something to react to off of me, and also so I could flesh out my post in order to lure more people into commenting on it so I could start babbling at them and get some reads without having to read back since I find that part of the game tedious, not so fun, and generally only semi-useful for my own reads.

What of it?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1010 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I never had a vote on xvart - my slot did. Difference.

Since the Mikujin vote 'things have happened in thread - like dead people and wagons that led to lynches. That changes the lay of the gamescape in my opinion and defeats the super solid and expansive Mikijun=scum case I had presented and pressed for earlier.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1021 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:32 am

Post by Thor665 »

Magua wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Since the Mikujin vote 'things have happened in thread - like dead people and wagons that led to lynches. That changes the lay of the gamescape in my opinion and defeats the super solid and expansive Mikijun=scum case I had presented and pressed for earlier.
Since I consider Mikujin to be scummy (see my nomination), I am interested in hearing what has occurred that makes you think he is less scummy than you did earlier.
Tell you what, let me walk you through the sarcasm - I can occasionally be a little too clever for my own good.

Here's the sum totality of my case on Miku;
Thor665 wrote:Will have a vote out at that time too just to toy with people's emotions when I place a vote without reading up on everything. Heck, let's do that now just for amusement's sake;

Unvote: xvart
Vote: Mikujin

Third leading wagon ftw. Totally serious vote.
Now, it is possible that when I talked about how vast and solid my Miku case was I *might* have been stretching the truth to some degree when I did so. I also *might* just be not voting right now because I'm still trying to get a more firm footing on the gamestate and most of the players because not all of them are hurling town tells other than the ones I've already noted. So, in conclusion, Miku is OBVIOUSLY waaaaaay less scummy than my initial, vastly researched and highly vitriolic case on him ;) <--- hint of sarcasm winkie for help.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1032 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Thor665 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:1. You complain about lack of meaty content to comment on.
2. You say you like Locke’s play, but he had two posts by page 8 consists solely of a RVS vote and a small comment on DGB based on loose meta. He certainly didn’t provide any ‘meaty content’ by that point.
3. You say you like Grey’s play despite his back-tracking and arguments that were repeatedly proven wrong or misguided.
4. You don’t comment at all about DGB despite him being the focus of your two Town reads above.
1. Yes.
2. Yes...but, what does that have to do with the price of tea in China. I never said it was impossible for me to get reads, I complained there was a lack of content - ergo, I thought there should have been more. Find me a game I've played in the last six months where I haven't claimed there is usable content within 1-2 pages. Your conclusion is presuming an opinion - whoop de doo, I don't share the opinion you presume I have.
3. Yes. How is this scummy?
4. Yes. How is this scummy?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:I don’t see the Town motivation for you to dislike DGB’s play but be afraid to voice your own opinion on it. It looks like you are happy to let others do the dirty work for you in that regard based on the difficulty of attacking DGB that you later state. Futhermore I find your explanation for your Town reads on those players to be lacking.
Fair enough on DGB, but you're barking up a nothing tree as it was hardly a conscious plan.
Also, fascinatingly enough, having reads that MoI doesn't agree with isn't a scum tell. True story. :roll: This angle is ridiculous.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Thor wrote:Until then - your current stated case as I am aware of it, is really weak. "They aren't townie enough" That's not a case.
Never said it was a case. You are the only one attempting to assert it is. My interactions and obeservations made Day with and about Twilight Sparkle are the base of my vote.
All I hear is this;

Herpy da derpy - Thor asked me to state the rest of my case, I refuse because he needs to read moar and I only wall post in the present, he then says that what he sees thus far is weaksauce and now I'll attack him for calling it my case and reference as evidence the case he has openly admitted to not seeing yet and also stated a desire to see which I refused to aid in. Oh yeah, I'll also suggest he's misrepping my case! Herpy-da-doo-dah.

Really, MoI? Really? Please tell me if you're serious on this one because it will make my read on you infinitely simple.

^^^
Last question is tech, wtf MoI, wtf indeed.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1042 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote: I said there wasn't anything "too meaty" which is different from lack of anything meaty by quite a bit - and if you're going to be so seriously pedantic in taking in my comments I'm shocked you would overlook that. What is wrong with drawing conclusions when I don't think there has been anything really impressive - there is *nothing* that does not compute there.
Circle talking here. I.e. IIoA. This is semantical fluff meant to appear active. Thor is scum.
Or it's an answer to a direct question. Also it is analysis - just analysis of my own play...unless you agree it's factual information but at that point it still is valid to have provided the information to disprove MoI's issue with me. Extract noggin from anus please.
Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:A Hydra composed of Hito, Mina and Sotty should have had a much more Pro-Town Day 1 if they are Lannister aligned.
Is there more to the Sparkle case than this? Because though this isn't exactly posh, it's not exactly top case of the day material either - usually you like thicker walls.
Someone's busting out the chainsaws early. (Yes this cant be "chainsaw" till a flip....call it foreshadowing for now.)
Uf da!
Benmage wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote: splitting hairs verbally is likewise suspect.
QFT. Thor is scum.
You honestly find his initial attack on me for the language *not* splitting hairs? You then agree that me pointing out that his hair splitting ignores how what I said is perfectly functional and decide that makes me scum? Ben, are you just too puffed up at the moment, or am I totally missing how MoI's issue on me is the most brilliant case ever? Because I look at it and see silliness and nothingness in equal amounts. I'll accept it as a scumtell on me - but only if you admit it's a scumtell on MoI first. Justify how it only works one way.
Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote: "They aren't townie enough" That's not a case.
Thats worked for me a lot.

Player A acts like "xxxxx" when town and "zzzzz" when scum.
Player A is acting like "zzzzz".
Player A is scum.

Its meta and its Smurfing great.
Yeah, but when 'xxxxxx' is "more townie and 'zzzzz' is 'not as townie as I believe they should be it's not really meta anymore, is it? It's an arbitrary and undefined decision of where the level of towniness you decide they are worthy of exists.

I expect MoI to be more townie then his weak attacks on me have been.

Is the above brilliant wrapped in win or no?
Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote:I never had a vote on xvart - my slot did. Difference.
What do you think of Xvart?
I'll let you know when I read up. He's given me zero to go on since I started posting, as he hasn't, and I still have all the back pages to catch up on.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1046 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:
Thor
Where are you on your 9-32 pg read through?
Page 9. I haven't done any reading since page 8.
Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote: I'll accept it as a scumtell on me - but only if you admit it's a scumtell on MoI first. Justify how it only works one way.
It is a scum-tell for you when you weigh in the fact that you've only been squabbling over this fluff rather than finishing your reading and focusing on some scum hunting. You're back and forth and semantic argument is to appear active. Without being active.
:neutral: Eh...if I wasn't giving opinions on players at all I'd agree with that. However note that the heart of the semantics debate came from MoI because I started calling players town. Even you have accused me of chainsawing. If you guys are getting these reads off me clearly I'm not being shy with the opinions I do have. I'll admit I don't have opinions on everyone, nor that I have been a shining beacon of catching up, but I've hardly been attempting to be a wallflower and that's what that tell is based around - derpy doo to you too, Benmage.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1062 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Scum don't actually need to be caught up to converse on the issues of the day. Townies, though, need to be to say anything useful. I can't imagine anyone reading to page eight and thinking that who they think the town/scum are matters at Smurfing all. The interpretation that is easily the most sensible to me is that Thor-scum feels obliged to make his “catch-up's” wall-quoting affairs, but doesn't have the energy to do it. He doesn't want to flake out, so he's 'playing' in real time while promising himself he'll fake that big catch-up sometime soon.
Town don't actually need to be caught up to converse on the issues of the day. Scum, though, need to be to say anything useful. I can't imagine anyone reading to page eight and thinking that who they think the town/scum are matters at Smurfing all. The interpretation that is easily the most sensible to me is that Thor-town feels obliged to make his “catch-up's” wall-quoting affairs, but doesn't have the energy to do it. He doesn't want to flake out, so he's 'playing' in real time while promising himself he'll make that big catch-up sometime soon.

Strangely enough I actually think mine manages to make *exactly* as much sense. Go figure.

Also - serious question - you're accusing Song of "lurking" until she "flaked"? Does that really make sense to you?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1067 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

In this game I am learning that apparently the only town thing to do is post nothing until you have read up.

Which is silly.

@Locke - I've also started calling MoI scummy which is in addition to my earlier stated town reads. I bet there's at least 5 players in this game that I have now actually made more reads than and done equivalent amounts of scumhunting to even with my abbreviated iso.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1069 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'll agree I've spent more time reacting to stuff about myself - but without a backlog of awareness one is obligated to be a reactionary player. Also, even when I am caught up I tend to evoke reactions via my own actions and read them more than looking at people's reactions to others. Reacting to people's actions to yourself is not inherently a lack of scumhunting, but rather a narrowed focus of scumhunting. The question is - can you see how I've been getting reactions from people, pointing out those reactions, and declaring them as tells of one sort or another. If you can say yes to that then I am still scumhunting, just not on a scope you would prefer.

Would you rather I have not posted anything at all today other than "still trying to find time to read up, lol" is *that* better scumhunting and pro-town play? Because that's what I would have been doing if not this.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1070 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, and I will add I did do the MoI/Twilight thing that isn't about me. Apparently it was chainsaw - but ::shrug:: that's what happens when you talk about people that aren't you.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1073 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Locke

Re: my read on Benmage - actually he ducked away from me, which made me suspect he was testing me and wasn't so excited about the answers I was giving. Overall I give that a town tell from him, because considering some of the other general support a Thor lynch is getting I would have expected more screaming and finger pointing if he was interested in getting through a mislynch.

Re: my read on Twilight - I don't have a read on TS yet because a) It's a hydra and those are obnoxious to read and b) it hasn't actually responded back to my snark yet. Really I'm hoping to get more Mina and Sotty eventually, as I know them better as players than hito and will be able to read them better. I personally find his issue with me about as insightful as what you initially posted, but until I can get some more reactions I can't draw a conclusion from that alone. I'll admit my immediate knee-jerk is to think of them as town simply because of the MoI read I'm getting, but I am giving him the benefit of the doubt till I actually see the case he's posted.

Re: Me posting without reading all of thread yet - eh, I can see your point. But if I actively participate I don't get caught behind the rolling end point of "I read five pages, but everyone generated five pages, net gain zero" problem that I have when I've been in a larger game to read up on with limited reading time. In the past I would have just focused on reading, but having been caught by that before and being well aware the limited time I'd have for catch up reading I decided to try an alternate method. At the moment I'm liking parts of it and disliking parts of it - but I'm amazed how many strong players treat it as inherently scummy play when I really do not see that angle. I agree it's inherently 'hard to read' play - but no way I chose to handle it the length of my reading catch up would change that aspect in any way.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1074 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Locke - actually, I may reverse my Benmage position, because looking back he just recently still listed me as a top suspect on his 'approved attack list' and yet he didn't come galumphing back at me.

@Benmage - how come lack of attack back at my responses to you? I get lonely and confused when that happens.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1076 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Why do scum need to be caught up to say anything useful? As soon as a scumbag receives their role PM, they know who they don't want lynched. I agree that, with you only at page eight, who you think are town and scum don't matter at smurfing all. My problem is that what is your 'playing'? By your own admission, your reads are irrelevant. The difference is, even if you get in a 5 pages read/5 page posted treadmill, you're at least slowly commenting on real things. Instead, you're just chattering and defending yourself without making your reads informed in any way. I can personally attest that, as a townie behind on reading, I felt naked and unable to post in the thread. Scum, though, have to consciously remember that they are supposed to have reads, and it seems an easy to thing to forget and just coast along ensuring your own survival. That's my problem.
I personally think my scum meta speaks for itself in this regard. Wait till Sotty heals and ask her about it.

I also fail to see how page 5, comment, page 10 comment, page 15 comment. Is any inherently better than page 5 comment, most recent 5 pages, comment, page 10 comment. Both tracks continue to have missing gaps of knowledge that are viable. Linear reading is no more helpful for total comprehension of a book than spot reading unless your brain requires linear reading to comprehend information.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1079 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Thor665 »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Because until you fill that missing gap, what you think about the recent 5 pages is literally worthless as soon as you write it down. I've heard it described as "not mattering at smurfing all", even.
Until you get to the second half your reads from the first half don't matter smurfing at all either - I change my reads 2-3 times during catchup reads. That's the point, none of it is solidified until you get a solid state on the gamestate - the order of reading is only meaningful to help you organize yourself.

My name is Thor.
Thor is my name.

Same thing, different order. Shocking, I know.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1084 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote:@Benmage - how come lack of attack back at my responses to you? I get lonely and confused when that happens.
What oh so precious statements did I fail to comment on?
Attack Thor.
Thor responds.
...zzz...
Locke post.
Thor responds.
Ben explodes.

The secondary sweep seems more normal for you - what happened the first time through?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1090 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

Ben - Thor is scumz!
Thor - am not, here's why!
Ben - lawl, totally scumz, I laugh at your posts!
Thor - U R ugly, here's post rebuttal.
Ben - ...zzz...

One does not often see you bother pulling back on/ignoring someone you list as one of only three possible lynches for a day. Especially when they're calling you out for poor logic.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1115 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

Setael wrote:@Thor: Go read the thread.
Kindly quote where I said I wouldn't and I'll send you $1,000. Otherwise - sod off and I'll do it when and as I have time available, as I've been doing.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1230 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

Proddodge. Reading and not commenting until I have 100% understanding of gamestate like good robot.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1278 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Thor665 »

Prody dodgy. Still reading (though really by 'reading' I mean waiting to the weekend so I can actually read, though I am on page 11 if that rocks anyone's socks. 80% chance I'll be caught up then.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1367 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

Page 10

Pretty neutral on LMPs interaction with Bunnylover where, basically, he suggests it's appropriate never to explain your reads if people don't understand them :?

Kast on page 10 is lolercoaster - Day 1 town lists are lol (which means, he believes reads day one are weak) then he dings GreyICE for pushing hard on a weak tell...oh yeah, and he's still not voting or helping anything in any way but dives into a theme/flavor debate. Lynch this guy, yes?

Page 11

I'll agree that Twilight coming back and only commenting on an ongoing slap fest between MOI and ICE is pretty weak.

diddin dinging ICE for not liking MOI's play/post style while ignoring that MOI is doing the same thing to ICE is kinda sad. A townread on Benmage for cocky aggressiveness...um...whut? Yeah, let's cast diddin down amongst the scumspects for a while.

I find it slightly hilarious how MoI didn't bring up that one of my town reads (ICE) involving the strange cult around DGB is basically being run up as scum at this stage...because he's pressuring DGB while everyone else agrees her playstyle is scummy.

Page 12

I actually like Raiv's pressure on song. The VI tell is good and his not worrying about active, larger wagons doesn't look like scum maneuvering to me.

I don't know about the rest of you - I actually have no idea what most of has' gestures mean. On all fours shaking his head? I'm glad all of you understand fully and feel no need to ask :neutral:

MoI is jumping all up and down on ICE's "faked" DGB scumtell without ever bothing to explain why he thinks ICE is more likely scum because of it. Eeesh. I do like his diddin vote, though the giant walling with ICE in order to work up to a very succinct and simple diddin vote is another eeeesh.

I like Twilight's post overall because I agree with most of it - I am slightly surprised hito's sheeping Riav's logic without any credit being given :? Bigger chance for Riav to be town in my mind though.

Page 13

Could be pretty happy with a Miku lynch too.

Page 17

LMP's push on Raivaan is :? How did he know they're VT? Um...what ruddy scum role knows who the VTs are? Does this make any sense in any form?

Up through Page 19 now. Will do more reading later. I'm really looking forward to the pages I already was active in as that will speed things up for that period - then it will slow down again when I went good robot, won't that be fun ;)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1381 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Page 20

Magna just referenced ReBoot Mafia for me when I replaced in...I'm actually too dumb to figure out what he meant by it. :? I'll presume he's just admitting he knows I'm awesome and move on.

Page 21-23

Drama, oh noes!!1!

Page 24

Liking Zdenek.

Page 29

I'm not sure what's more odd. That in refuting Chess' case on him MoI bothers to bring up examples of how Chess didn't use normal and proper logic...or that MoI is bothering to answer the case at all. I'm actually mildly offended you took a swipe at him for complimenting the mod on a post meant to dissuade personal attacks. MoI really comes across both as defensive and sort of desperate to dig at anything Chess says here, sort of a "LOOKIT THIS WALL - I AM TOWN, GULDURNIT!" feel to the whole mess.

Page 31

Mina finds my jauntiness forced? I am always jaunty except when I'm not...

Page 32

I'll confirm that I like my Mikujin vote, why did that ever get hate? Oh yeah, failure to read all thread - and I was still voting someone I would have been if I had. Damn I'm brilliant ;) That said everyone was excited by zoraster and i can't really fault that either in 20/20 hindsight, but since he hadn't hit full meltdown yet - wheee.

Ooooh, I may have found the kernal of the Twilight Sparkle case - lack of pushing for lynches. Hmmm...I don't know hito from Adam, and the super sick at the time Sotty is certainly a hammer queen. Mina is kid glove softness, but can be aggressive. I'll accept this as a reasonable tell, I'm not sure I'm particularly sold on it though. Also, this came from Magua and Ben - so clearly I still have yet to see MoI's case o' awesome. The odd thing is...I'm pretty sure I'm up to where he told me to go read for it pretty much and...?

Page 34(5? - whatevs)

Slightly odded out that Twilight Sparkle has just called me scum for like the 3nd/3rd time but keeps going with the 'will let him catch up' spiel. I never like it when people do that - either you've picked up on a scumtell or you haven't. if you're going to reaction fish me you might as well vote me. ::shrug::

Wooosh, and I'm up to the Zoraster lynch which I've already weighed in with thoughts of (during my uber scummy posting while not reading whole thread sequence, natch) and shockingly enough - I'm standing by the conclusions I had then because they are still valid. Egads!

I'm probably tapping out for tonight as considering work if I'm
smart
I go to bed within the next two hours. Sometimes Mafia does lure me in to later - but rarely for catchup reads. The section I participated in should go fairly quickly and that should leave me about 10+ pages to catch up with tomorrow? Something like that - everyone lurk till Tuesday and we should be copacetic.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1384 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:I'm pretty disappointed and further convinced that Thor is scum.

In 8 days he's read what, 10 pgs? And provides minimal content. Considering the effort he put into bickering and self-defending himself, similar, equivalent effort put into catching up should've yielded further progression and more insight.
::shrug::

I find it very easy to post from work on games I am active in.

I find it very difficult to do catchup reading. I find it's a totally different mindset. Considering I've never been this slow to catch up on a game how about you go out on a limb and figure maybe I'm in some certain circumstances that are slowing me down more than usual which *might* (only if you squint, though) explain why i tried an alternate replace-in entrance strategy from any game I've ever played in? Go ahead, squint, you'll either see stuff or get a headache.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1387 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Go ahead, squint, you'll either see stuff or get a headache.
Over committed? Why replace into a game if you're in too many?
I actually didn't say I was over committed, just that I had limited functionality for reading up past pages of the game as you can't do that effectively via short check ins while at work. Also, note initially that I was fairly willing and able to hop in quickly because honestly I didn't expect the "oh dear gawd u scumz!" reaction I got when I said what my re-read schedule was like. At that point either I kept posting and give you and MoI an anuerism or I go quiet and read up as I was able to. I opted for number two as a lynch based on playstyle issues was not helpful to town and that's where we were going when I started posting. If that hadn't happened I would have been here and commenting on stuff all this time, as should be reasonably clear by my activity level in other ongoing games and even in this one until I went robot mode.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1389 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Actually Ben, I think I did communicate that my intention was to actively post while also reading up at a slower pace. I also indicated to the mod right when I replaced in that there was a bit of V/LA in my situation and he reported as such and I know because Twilight lampshaded it.

If I produce quotes will you then admit that active posting while not being able to read up isnt scummy and join me in asking MoI wtf on his issue with me doing that? Because if that's the carrot I'll do it. Otherwise iso me yourself - it's not that long of an iso.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1390 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Whatevs, I'll do it for a presumed carrot

#13 in my iso - very first time someone dinged me for not reading up...and it's Twilight Sparkle not MoI...have I wronged someone,?

No, wait, here it is.
ISO #5 - don't comment on cases till you catch up, and I say 'okay, I'll see it when I catch up' which is not saying "never shall I catch up" and also has MoI acting like I'm a jerk for him to link or point me towards his awesome Twilight case (which I've still missed, halp!)

I'll just hate them both then.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1395 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Ben - I actually barely understood your question. Basically you're wondering why I read 6 pages as opposed to reading 6 pages - that's really what you're asking, isn't it? The only difference would be one was a linear following of pages and the other wasn't. I disagree that one set of 6 pages is inherently superior to read than another. Your personal opinion may vary, but it is just a personal opinion. I was more interested in where the game was currently than where the game had been.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1396 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Thor665 »

While we're at it - I've read this page and not pages 52 and 53. So...I'm still doing this.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1398 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Because I've also said reading up is different from being concurrent, so when you say I did the one while not doing the other I sort of nod my head yes and go, yes...?

And I read those pages because I wanted to play actively and being aware of end of Day 1 and start of Day 2 is more important than middle of Day 1 if you want to start commenting in the active game of Day 2. I really feel like we're being sucked back into the debate of whether or not it's scummy what order I read the pages and away from you accusing me of never saying I was playing actively while reading up and I have shown posts showing that I said it. What are you accusing me of at the moment exactly? Because if it's just a playstyle debate let's drop it because it's pointless and we can debate it after the game is over if it makes you happy.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1400 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Benmage - next time I do something like that I'll use smaller words so you can understand. My bad.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1404 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:25 am

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote:@Benmage - next time I do something like that I'll use smaller words so you can understand. My bad.
So you admit you lied about your limited time and tried to use that excuse for not reading pgs 8-32.
No, if you go back and look you'll realize I was being sarcastic and insulting your ability to draw conclusions. Let me walk you through it;

Ben: Thor is scummy, because he didn't say that he would read up and now he is saying he did say that.
Thor: Actually I did say it, here are relevant quotes.
Ben...um...well, you're scum because you did do that, but I'm going to claim that you're using truth to hide your greater scumminess, yes.
Thor: Was there a point to answering the first question, or is this all confirmation bias?
Ben: My penis is huuuuuuge!
Thor: Carry on good sir.

Actual quotes.

Basically you admitted that I did say I'd read up, and then decided it was all part of an elaborate truth in a lie scum fake out - meaning you actually didn't care whether or not I did or didn't say I would read up and really just wanted to scream and keep me in your scum column. If you're town you're being silly and narrow minded, and if you're scum...well played.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1479 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Thor665 »

LynchMePls wrote:Also, we're less than a week from deadline so all of these people:

danakillsu (1) Kast
Ghostlin (1) DTMaster
Nexus (1) Magua
Not voting (1) Thor665

are doing it wrong.
I am, I apologize. Yesterday was uber crazy, I'll finish the read ups I need and get out a vote either this evening or sometime tomorrow. If not I'll request replacement - and I made a vow never to need to replace out of a game and I don't like breaking vows.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1562 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Thor665 »

Raivann wrote:Why is Thor still not.voting?
Raivann wrote:and yes still Thor. Shouldn't he have at least put a vote down by now?
What part of 'I'll vote tonight or tomorrow' is so confusing to you?

I actually think Magua looks uber town and outlined the Feysal issue very well. That doesn't look like a scum fakeclaim unless your belief is that Feysal is a raving idiot of scum. I don't believe that personally.
I don't want to get over on Twilight because even after my re-read I still am not that impressed by the case (I'm still not sure where MoI's uber case on her is) and I actually think the absence of two heads does dramatically affect a hydra because I've been in a similar situation and am aware what it can do - the sheer fact they've picked up their game now that they say the heads are back helps verify this to me.

The Nexus drive seems to be similar to the Thor drive, confirmation bias combined with lurkage = scum. Meh.

Vote Raivaan

Hup, hup, hup. Let's move them doggies.

My case on him is 'gut' also just his antics towards the end of day today where he's gone into a mud slinging whirlwind and is basically trying to make Day 2 about a lurker vote as far as I can tell.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1569 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

Shadow1psc wrote:Thinly veiled defense of Feysal? It's WIFOM to consider ones motivations for claiming petyr as scum. Maybe that's the beauty of it, claiming something so outlandish that you don't expect scum to do it, therefor accomplishing what he set out to do.... how very Petyr like indeed.
More 'blatant defense of Feysal' but sure.
It's WIFOM, yeah, but no more or less than going 'lawl, obvious fakeclaim' is. Whether or not you believe or don't believe it you are making a decision on the WIFOM scale of the claim. Seriously, you see scum making that fakeclaim? That's the question, either you see that as a fakeclaim or you don't. I don't.
LynchMePls wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:By your own logic why wouldn't you target LL? Near-confirmed town, the doc was sure to target him or Benmage... you just contradicted your own logic.
That's correct. The more the story evolves the more nonsensical it becomes. What are you waiting for with your vote?
That's...actually not a conflict with his logic though. He said why targeting a pro town player was a poor idea, and honestly, looking at it, he's got a good point.

What's your read on Raivaan? Are you so sold on Feysal or is it just trying to get in a lynch at this stage? If we get some movement going towards Raiv we can muddle this through just fine as this has been a pretty active game.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1574 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

Locke Lamora wrote:Actually, we now have less than 36 hours to deadline. I assume Thor's making a point rather than seriously thinking he's going to build a wagon from scratch in a day and a half.
Well, to be honest I just really see that Feysal claim coming from town, and I'd rather go with almost any lynch than that lynch. The two vote leaders are town reads for me, leaving me in sort of a headless chicken mode.

...also, in my rush to read up I missed the Governor target announce from Benmage.

To answer your question to Feysal for him because I just think you're misunderstanding the nature of his claim; His power tells him when someone is targeted, not by whom. When someone turns up dead at the start of the day we pretty much already know they were targeted, so...worthless use of power to target someone who ended up dead. So it makes sense not to target someone you think will end up dead.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1584 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:ITT thread Thor shows his re-read didn’t actually include reading as there is no way you should have missed THIS.
In this topic MoI ignores the fact that he claimed there was a case he presented on Twilight *prior* to me replacing in.
Preview Edit – I see you say you missed Benmage’s decree. Further evidence of your well done re-read.
I never claimed my catch up was well done. In all honesty it was rushed, half arsed, and not to the level I would have liked it.
Besides going 'ooooh, Thor didn't read as clearly as I would have liked' is there a purpose behind this attack? It's not like I've been claiming to have had the master class thorough read of awesome on this thread.

Do you disagree with my read of Feysal?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1587 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

Unvote: Raivaan
Vote: Zdenek

Blatant counterwagon vote to try to avoid Feysal lynch.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1591 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Setael - I have an exceedingly minor town read on Zdenek, and that was from over a dozen pages ago, and frankly Zdenek talks enough logic loops that I'm not particularly enamored by him anymore. I consider Feysal's claim to be a giant flashing sign of town. I'm absolutely against his lynch today. I can't get any of my actual scum reads lynched, and of the viable alternates at this stage Zdenek is the only horse available whom I'd be okay lynching. Therefore, he's for the rope.

You seem off put by this, considering how minor of a note my liking Zdenek mention even was - how strong is your read on Zdenek and should I care about it? You don't seem strongly sold on Feysal scum, considering you're basically just sort of weak slapping him with WIFOM as a reason to lynch, and WIFOM is (probably after over defensive) one of the most improperly used scumtells in the game.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1601 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Saetal - I was referring to Twilight and Feysal as the vote leaders, I hadn't realized Zdenek was a solid vote contender until that vote count post.
And, yes, the scumteam's plan was for me - the bastion of town energy - to blatantly tie myself to scumbuddy Feysal in order to clear him on Day 2. Yes.

@TwilightMina - I actually don't care one whit for the name (other than that the name was repeated) what I care about is the power and the nature of the claim. It's too sloppy and terrible to be a fakeclaim because...seriously. I'm pretty sure furcolow could come up with a better fakeclaim after an all night bender if the goal was to buy one more day. Plus, I've been in a game with scum Feysal and this doesn't feel like scum Feysal to me.

And Raivaan is angling for the lurker vote due to his constant repetition of "here's a list of lurkers, where are they? Huh? Harumph, harumph, harumph." I quoted two examples just a page or two back, but can dig them back up for you if you're desperate.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1616 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

Kast wrote:@Thor-
Pay attention to the game.
Yes mom. :? You could tell me specifically where you feel I'm dropping the ball in a way that needs more attention though, unless all it is is the following, but your use of 'also' suggests it isn't;
Kast wrote:Also, fix your vote. You're admittedly deciding between 2 or 3 of your top town reads. It really shouldn't matter that much which of them you vote; except that a vote for Zdenek is a vote for no lynch.

@TS/BL/Dana/DGB/Thor-
I'm realistically the only other player who is suspicious of Zdenek who is not currently voting him. CUT THE CRAP AND VOTE A VIABLE CANDIDATE.
I consider no lynch preferable to a town lynch at this stage and in this game. I am certain enough on Feysal I'm willing to gamble with that belief to try to force a lynch other than him. Asking me to vote for people I consider town "because we need a lynch" defeats the purpose of me getting town reads, of vote count analysis, and basically turns my vote into a policy lynch 'but everyone said so' whine fest. And I am against all three of those.

Nominate: Raivann
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1622 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

You said you think all three candidates are town. If you seriously intend a no lynch, then why the hell are you voting one of the candidates you think is town?
I've already answered this and never claimed (or backpeddled - better's choice) that I called Zed a town read.
Or you can just keep running with the theory that I have no internal consistency at all in anything I post, I know some people are excitedly sniffing about that but it's all smoke and mirrors.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1626 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Kast - Exceedingly minor *might* mean something in the way I'm using it. MoI will be angry I'm splitting language hairs, but there it is. Pay attention to you suggesting that all my town reads (being equal) should mean I'm willing to vote for any of them. I don't have an exceedingly minor town read on Feysal. I don't understand why this is confusing.

I said I thought a no lynch was preferable to a Feysal lynch - that doesn't mean I prefer a no lynch to a Zdenek lynch, nor do I see how you took it to mean that.

I'm not sure if I've ever done it before - let's presume i haven't for the sake of whatever argument you wish to present about it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1630 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Kast - I very much disagree with your logic breakdown - by your logic anyone not voting Feysal is supporting no lynch. To that I say 'Pffft'. I also explained my logic for the Zde vote despite the town read there. And it *does* make a difference how strong the town read is.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1673 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Ooooh, looky, looky, MoI scum. Who woulda thunk that. (P.S. - I will at least say, MoI, I feel better about your playstyle now that I'm confirmed it was uber bad for scum reasons - nothing but love to you in your cold, dead, grave...unless you were serious about all that, in which case I still hate you ;) )
Kast wrote:Hi all,
I'm about 85% convinced Zdenek is scum.
Really? Now? Meh.
Twilight Sparkle wrote:You spend the last two days or so in the thread jumping up and down screaming for a Feysal lynch. You act with swift urgency, yelling at absolutely anyone who doesn't vote Feysal. Finally, the wagon resolves, flips town...

and that has you 85% sure zdenek is scum?
He's not the most brilliant player, that said I'm pretty certain he's town, so wtf my dear semi-bovine thing?

@has - wtf my definitely bovine thing? A Twilight vote after the MoI flip? Head down somewhere around your udders or something? Please post a few lines about moving hands and pointing that I will *not* understand and have to have someone else translate to explain that one please. I really don't follow.
Magua wrote:Shadow remains town.
Where's this from? I'd love to put that dude in a clear town column and off my "oh dear gawd can we kill him?" column.

As much as it pains me to side with Kast, I'll clarify that I don't like his logic, but I am leaning for a Zdenek lynch today. We could also string up Setael or DGB for laughs, I still don't have an awesome read on either of them.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1675 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Thor665 »

You're hungry, you want fish, but you need to add fish to the pond first...no, I got nothing.

Can't be rolefishing, as Twilight didn't do that.
Is it something about how she's pressing deluded obv. town Kast?
Or is it that you thought MoI was just bussing in all that Twilight vitriol or something?
I would gladly accept any help in translating anyone can offer.

You do have my thanks for at least not doing that arms wide thing though.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1678 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Magua wrote:Thor, will you marry me?
Actually we've been married for three years already. I move quick.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1680 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

2. :?

3. Yes, I did say that, but counter wagon to Feysal still looks tasty for information. Raivaan wouldn't make me cry as a lynch, but honestly i want to see what Benmage says as he explodes on the scene before I get too excited there. Besides, 2-3 of my totally rectally extracte dreads have proven very accurate, I have to start doubting myself a little since I don't have a Fate sized ego don't'cha'know.

4. Guldurnit, am I seriously the only one with no friggin' clue what that guy is ever saying? At least I can spot how town Kast is without having a psychotic, murdering, mime, cow gesturing at me first though, so I can't be too stupid.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1684 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Kast wrote:Also,
you're pretty bad at logic and making sense
. When you make comments as if you are brilliant and baselessly attack/insult actual logical/rational/analytical players as if they are playing at your level, you're just going to
annoy them with the pointless ad hom.
Pot, kettle?
Also, I don't think my logic is anywhere near as bad as you believe it is. I just think it's not written in pretty little rows that would make you happier with it - I am quite capable of being extremely logical and pedantic if the situation calls for it, I have found my current style produces better statistical results in being correct in my reads however and thus choose to endorse it for the moment. If you really want to bring up a specific instance you feel I am lacking logic feel free, but I actually do think my current record in this game is not shabby at all whether or not I use logic in a way that pleases you.
And insulting dead MoI for the case he was pushing on me is tech, recognize.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1698 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Thor665 »

LynchMePls wrote:Nevermind

LYNCHMEPLS – I IMPLORE YOU TO KILL HIM WITH FIRE TONIGHT!!!!

Unlikely to come from distancing scum partners.
::hurdy gurdy dance::
But thanks for noticing, not to mention his wild, screaming, bad case didn't look like bussing...though I'll admit I was on the wrong end of that stick so I'm probably biased. Not to mention he was buddying me up until I suggested he was scum and then *boom* insta-Thor hate.

@Zdenek - Dude, I am amongst the most confirmed town here, and you seem to have missed the whole Kast, Twilight, cow situation. A vote on you is fairly tech and I choose to just scream 'gut' at this stage because I think it's the smart move. Let me assure you I'm not the smart town lynch if you do happen to be town, please go back and look for a different wagon so I can get a better read on you.

@Magua - wasn't I promised a "this is why Shadow is town" post? I want to move the newbie into a town slot with a pain that is akin to flaming gall stones, so please don't leave me hanging on that one.

@Bunnylover - LMP is not a smart play today, we still have a lot of town roles that could do all sorts of interesting to him if he is an SK, and at the very least we probably still have a scum or two out there to nail. Why don't we leave the SK speculation for a later date, yeah? Where are you on the Raivaan/Zdenek question?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1703 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Magua - good point, I remember PMing Seacore and demanding the scum QT right when I got mine. Wouldn't expect scum to necessarily think outside of the box to make up that faketell, and even if I did Shadow wouldn't be who I would think would do it. I'm sold, Shadow can be town. Thank you.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1717 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Magua - Derpy-derp-dee-doo? How about we let Zdenek fight that fight if he wishes? If he doesn't have the brass tacks to call Kast out I'd rather you didn't.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1725 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Thor665 »

popsofctown wrote:No. No... I can't keep going. Can I please be excused from reading the rest of Day 2? I can't take it anymore. This is too painful.
Let me tell you, I am reassured and solidified in spirit by him reading the thread in order. Such brilliant town play!

LMP is happy times.
Magua is - really don't understand his angle times.
I think Kast just noticed I'm only half as relevant as I appear and twice as dumb as I pretend to be...wait, I think I lost control somewhere there... :shifty:

Yo, Zdeneck, if I said you had logic loop holes again would you show up and post something?

Preview Edit - and there goes Kast with the VI tag, woe is me and shame on him. I wonder if he'll notice MoI's buddying attempt and then wonder if MoI actually thought of me as a VI and then have a wonderous world of clarity opened up to him? Hope springs eternal.

@Magua - You really think kast is scum that decided to hyper push a mislynch yesterday on policy grounds and then claimed locating the SK? There's an easy way to test some of this, and it still gives me what I want which is some Zdeneck votes. Also, DGB has Z-boy in her worrisome list anyway, so whether or not Kast buys into her I'm not sure how I see that reflecting back on the Zdeneck issue.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1738 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

Zdenek wrote:Thor, answer my question, so that I know that you weren't just arbitrarily accusing me of things yesterday.
I already answered your question. Here. If you want to ask again, at least re-phrase or I just start repeating myself.
Magua wrote:Seeing as I don't *have* Kast's information, there's nothing yet to change my read of Zdenek yesterday, which was non-Stark. Yes, SK is non-Stark, but what information is Kast going to have that tells him "Zdenek is SK" instead of "Zdenek is scum"?
I had a theory to that which changes slightly considering Zdeneck's answer - basically ball is in Kast's court at this stage. But if you look at Kast's claims, and specifically what he's accusing Zdeneck of being as night kill revelations come in I feel it's pretty clear what he was getting at. Right now I'm a touch lost, hence the ball pass.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1752 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Zdenek wrote:Thor, I would like it if you could point out the logical loops that you've said I was making, so that I can see if you were just making up a reason to vote for me yesterday or not.
Let's call it a made up reason, and see where you go from there. Fire away.
hasdgfas wrote:
Zdenek wrote:I am Tywin Lannister. I become night kill immune if Tyrion Lannister dies.
*points to tongue*
*rubs belly*
...okay.
His words are sweet, like sugar, and you are hungry for him...?
Rubbing the belly = gut?
Are you pointing at his tongue or your tongue - I guess you're saying something about a gut reaction to something there, but considering you're voting Twilight all I got is maybe your gut thinks he's telling the truth?

Somebody, help, seriously.

Why doesn't this conversation happen every time the cow posts, seriously - YOU ALL CAN'T KNOW WHAT THIS STUFF MEANS EVERY TIME, STOP MAKING ME FEEL LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE!

@Kast - please explain how you went from calling him scum to calling him SK that involves anything to do with LMP's action claim. Because you have lost me with that switch and now my head hurts.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1755 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Sweet, sour, salty, bitter?
Nothing to do with gut...
Ah, okay, got it - you want some sort of flavor claim, or have an issue with the flavor?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1758 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Andrius, as much as I appreciate some backup, there are quite a few things I'd rather have you posting about than this.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1776 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Shadow1psc wrote:Thor, we did this dance quite awhile ago with Hascow. Something tells me you didn't really read the thread...
Wow, that ellipses at the end of your comment almost suggests you're going somewhere with the thought but then...you don't. Making the whole comment absolutely meaningless. And even if I haven't read all of the thread my reads have been more accurate than many players who have so it doesn't seem to really be making me useless except insomuch as I still have trouble understanding hascow - and no, you guys never figured out a way to translate him better, so unless you produce that particular quote from earlier in the thread how about you either go away or instantly translate him after every post he makes because that way you'd be helpful to me.

@Kast - you clarifying from scum to SK around LMP's claims suggested to me you actually had tracking info, and I was reacting as such. I'm not sure I buy a scum/third party that becomes NK immune - most SKs would start with the power and most scum don't seem like they'd get a built in lyncher sort of sub role. I'm buying the claim as stands.

@Magua - what's up with this Nexus wagon? I am in the market for some wheels.

Unvote: Zdenek
Vote: Nexus

@has - besides being super excited to watch you offer us flavor speck through wild gesticulations, what's up with this Twilight wagon? I'm still seeing them as likely town, and flippin' MoI was chairman of the screaming board for her lynch earlier and as much as Kast wants to throw around VI labels I just don't see MoI deciding the heads in that hydra are good VIscum getting rid of tools. Especially off that weaksauce wagon of "not towny enough".

@TS - Don't think I like the Raivann wagon at the moment, I had in my notes earlier a very townish wagon start up move he pulled earlier. I'll need to go re-check the names on it, but while we're at it could you link me back to the page roughly where you presented your mega case?

@Dana - other than lurktitude - the Saetal case in a few words please.

@Bunnylover - no, seriously, no. There are other wagon options, some have seat cushions and indoor climate control, please move.

@DGB - other than that it's really funny, why is Benmage uber town?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1786 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:40 am

Post by Thor665 »

Nexus wrote:Thor, does that mean you're finally caught up?
Does that mean you haven't read any of the pages since Day started?

Also, translation: hey, this guy is on my back, wasn't he under attack earlier? i know, let's bring up that attack again - I won't actually make a definitive statement about it, but will sort of smear it on him in the hope he goes away like fungus from foot cream.

Did I get that about right?

@dana - I like that case, what's your read on Nexus though?
popsofctown wrote:He could be lying about how it's modified.
So...what? He's scum who eventually gains bulletproof after - ? He's a SK who eventually is granted bulletproof if he survives long enough or kills a certain someone? Honestly, the faction that seems to benefit most from a late game bulletproof, to my mind, is town. Other factions make much less sense in how/why they'd get it. Besides, it's Day 3, I can emotionally let that one sit a while and think about it. The best case I see for him being scum is that LMP is alive, and that's it and that's not a hook big enough to hang my vote on at the moment. Besides, thus far we've revealed two town one shots, at most - scum faction needs bulletproof? SK doesn't just start with bulletproof? Meh.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1789 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

@pops - and all of your conclusions are no more or less valid than mine, except that due to lack of certain conclusion about him unless you can showcase some sort of scummy/SK play from him he's not the optimal lynch today, natch.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1796 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Thor665 »

popsofctown wrote:Is there seriously no one in this thread who is suspicious about the blinding speed with which zdenek achieved his BP status (if it works like he says)
I'm in agreement with cow (presuming I'm translating :? correctly).

First - if you believe his claim this is meaningless because he's town and is telling the truth.
Second - if you don't believe his claim this is meaningless because he's scum and is lying about the speed anyway.
Third - it doesn't even seem 'suspiciously' fast anyway.

Please stop burning your town points trying to get this lynch today. Pretty, pretty, please, with hot smooches on top.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1799 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

I actually really agree with Magua's towntell on him and think that is a fail wagon.

Done.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1815 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Locke - I'm probably just the dumb kid in the class, so now Kast can do a dance of self-rightousness and everyone else can stay perfectly silent and act like they "get it" but I really don't. Is it a scumslip accusation or something with how he phrased things? If so I think I disagree with how you're interpreting them - otherwise I just don't know where you're going with it so can't discuss.
popsofctown wrote:Are you saying you have a townread on zdenek? If that's so, an you explain to me why?
No, I'm not saying that. That said - I am saying we shouldn't lynch him today.
Shadow1psc wrote:If that's your only reason for voting me, and only did so because someone else did, you're either a terrible player or.... no wait, you're just terrible, town or scum.
:neutral:
Nexus wrote:Scum who are caught usually resort to insults. Convince me you're town within your next post or I'll vote you.
Nexus wrote:Thor, does that mean you're finally caught up?
:o

I am happy with my current vote and I don't even know what Magua's case is.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1834 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Zdenek wrote:
Thor wrote: Let's call it a made up reason, and see where you go from there. Fire away.
I just want everyone to be clear on that.
:? Unless other people started voting you based on my reasoning this matters how?
When are you planning to find a better place for your vote? (hint: sooner is better because we [and by we I mean 'I'] would love to see your reasons when you do)

@Saetal - I think has' log thing means...I dunno, but I really didn't care and it wasn't about a case I was worried about, so you can run him down on this one. Why are you still voting Zdenek though? Seriously? I want reason(s).

@Shadow - if people are ignoring your case it's time to pick out individuals and demand they respond to your case, not to decide it's time to stop posting.

@has - will want your feedback on that flavor claim, but also want your thoughts on your vote as currently stands and Magua's recent actions in the 'not subtle' fishing category.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1836 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Kast wrote:This is Smurf logic. You wouldn't dismiss the possibility of Zdenek-SK based on Zdenek-SK claiming his role is not SK. Your argument is exactly that; you're assuming (1) his claim is completely true and (2) his claimed ability is unlikely to be an SK ability. It's an incomplete approach to evaluating a claim; yes you should examine whether his claim is consistent (what you did), but just because it is consistent does not mean it is true.
How dare I decide he's not SK because for him to be SK two different players are lying to support his fakeclaim.
Whut?
Your claim supported his claim, and his claim supports a belief that he's not SK, and I'm pretty sure it's not an SK team of the two of you so... :?
Kast wrote:
Thor wrote:Also, translation: hey, this guy is on my back, wasn't he under attack earlier? i know, let's bring up that attack again - I won't actually make a definitive statement about it, but will sort of smear it on him in the hope he goes away like fungus from foot cream.
This is accurate.
Yeah, i am fungus like.
Kast wrote:
Thor wrote:SK doesn't just start with bulletproof?
Modified != Limited. Modified NK Immune could just as easily be a powered up version as a nerfed version.
Reasonable theory - but with fear of trackers and whatnot if he's an SK who killed I would have expected a claim involving targeting. His claim suggested either he believed you were a Vig who had targeted him or that he was being relatively honest in it.
Kast wrote:
Thor wrote:unless you can showcase some sort of scummy/SK play from him
Did you forget who the number two lynch candidate on D2 was?
Yeah, but I was neutral on that case really, I just was trying to be scummy and arrange a no vote by supporting anything but a Feysal lynch, remember? But, seriously, my wagon probably got as big as his at some point Day 2 - that doesn't actually mean I did anything scummy, nor does it prove he did - simply that some people believed it or had alternate motives for voting him. He's certainly not in a top 5 I'd want lynched today at this stage. If I was a Day Vig I wouldn't shoot him. So...present case or no dice, yes?
To be clear, I agree with your sentiments that rational/analytical players tend to be a lot more arrogant than VIs like yourself. The arrogance probably gets annoying. Doesn't make you any less a VI. But keep posting; you're mixing occasional nuggets of value amidst the mountain of BS.
:neutral: Please define VI - I consider the term malleable and I really want to know what you mean when you keep calling me it like this so I can decide if I hate you or not and also if it has any in-game validity that is worth the bytes it's typed upon.

Also - your read on Magua's towntell on Raivann please (the "I'm so excited I'm scum...waaaait a minute, lol" tell)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1876 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Thor665 »

Shadow1psc wrote:
Eddard Stark wrote:

* IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHY THE VC IS GREEN WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BE FRIENDS.
:(
*Moves arms to form four concentric rings all touching*
*Moves fingers over head in halo shape*
*Points at beer and then at mouth*
*shrug*

@Zdenek - nothing for Nexus though?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1881 (isolation #71) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

What if we'd appreciate a DGB nightkill? ;)

I buy Kast rolcop scum more than Zdenek, but I don't see Kast scum roleclaim revealing on Day 3 or doing the pressure he did on Feysal yesterday, so...no. Let's not do that.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1894 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Shadow - I actually think I have been very aggressive, loud, and clear with my reads. I don't tend to do lists, and last I checked MoI - lord high king of lists and walls, flipped scum, so maybe you should reexamine the validity of the tell you're trying to use here.

@Magua - <3

@dana - is that total agreement with Andrius there?

@Andrius - "I've seen Thor play as town, he played really well...I'll now leave him at the bottom of my scum list because he sheeped someone I'm calling obv. town, he went 8 pages without feeling there was a major tell to mention (because everyone knows major tells come every 3.6 pages, regular as clockwork) he was ..abrasive with scum MoI over town reads Thor had, and he fought against the Feysal lynch I am calling terribad and am angry at town for doing.

Did I translate that right? Your catch up read has lots of links back to posts and is very pretty to look at, but seems more focused on individual tells than looking at the tapestry of the game, and also suffers from not evaluating any relationships after any flips. if you're town you owe us better than that. I 2nd-5th the Nexus question from Magua.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1896 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Andrius wrote:I will post more on reads and stuff, but you're not one to talk AT ALL. If YOU are town YOU owe us better than what you've given, which doesn't amount to much; let's be honest.
:lol:
Seriously? Your defense is pot meet kettle? What level of "better" do you think I owe?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1899 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Kast wrote:-A VI is a village idiot. It's a player who plays like an idiot. Some examples of VI behavior are aiming for an early game No-Lynch, using crap-logic or no reasoning at all to clear a player who should not be cleared (ie. Scummy Player A told us he's not scum, so he can't be scum), voting your town reads for no reason, getting easily confused by extremely simple and clear situations, etc., etc.
Okay then, I hate you - please stop calling me this. You may still refer to me as having bad logic in whatever manner pleases you and makes you feel better, but if you call me "playing like an idiot" without some actual reason behind it I will be most put out. I accept that I currently play different than the agreed upon method of play - but that doesn't make me an idiot, that makes me a minority unless you can produce factual evidence that your method is superior.

The VI logic of the claims had very little to do with the specific wording of what your investigation was, and very much to do with how he responded to it and I said as much. If you're going to debate it please at least debate everything I'm arguing. I do believe his claim is not likely to be an SK, but that is subsidiary to deciding that how he claimed meant he wasn't an SK.

Also, since you now don't want to lynch him and seem to agree that his claim is at least functional for the moment...why are we still arguing this? If you want me to just say "Kast is smart, huzzah!" I can do that if it advances the gamestate again.

Please re-read Andrius - he's not good at a glance. He might be good after a few more days of posting, but not right now.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1941 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:
Maybe these mods really do love ties.
Because thats what NK immune townies cause.
You know, I was actually writing up a big post - but this point is actually stellar good.

Unvote: Nexus
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1942 (isolation #76) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

Actually, wait, scum can still lynch though - that's part of endgame. Meh, I'll finish the bigger post.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1944 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
Benmage wrote:(reading....how is this not an SK claim. Player gets better when a fellow town player is killed...idno)
Just noticed this.

What are you talking about? Didn't you play
A Clash of Kings
? Did you forget about Renly and Loras from that game?
Or even the basic concept that is a nurse or deputy - I see town roles that get better after another town dies as hardly that shocking or strange. Certainly not a "lol, obv. SK" clue.
Benmage wrote:How does his rolecop check out as not SK?? SK having a safeclaim, essentially being INV immune, and NK immune seems plausible.
It's certainly plausible, but it's hardly definite, let's consider;

Zdenek is a investigation immune modified NK immune SK.
Kast goes - lol, you're scum, please claim.
Zdenek goes - naw, that's anti-town, I suspect I know what you saw but won't claim.
Kast goes - lawlercoaster - you're obvious SK, claim pl0x!

At this point Zdeneck would have to think - okay, the dude can't be a cop because I'm investigation immune. So he's either a tracker who tracked me to my NK or he's a Vig who shot me and now I'm still alive.
I'll take a 50/50 gamble that he's a Vig...and, um, I'll declare I'm a limited BP townie who gets his power off of the townie who died yesterday...yes!
By dint of him claiming the modified aspect in the way he did it really makes the modified aspect seem likely and I don't buy the modified aspect being a scum/SK power because it behooves them to kill town already, why do you have to sweeten the pot?
Benmage wrote:The SK in aCoK was INV-immune and 1 shot BP(?)…This modified BP could be a different creative swingy spin.
We also had a bulletproof town as I recall as long as we're bringing up mod outguessing meta.

I think I talked myself back into it. I wouldn't expect Faracore to set up something that would lead to another draw situation, and if scum and town are 1 player each that's exactly what would happen. Let's lynch Zdenek, I'm leaning SK based on that info alone.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1946 (isolation #78) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:Still don't like Thor.
I'd love to see a case from anyone about this that doesn't involve playstyle difference as the heart and soul of it. That does mean you Benny-boy. While you're at it notice MoI's actions, herpy-derpy-duh.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1947 (isolation #79) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Actually, wait, scum can still lynch though - that's part of endgame. Meh, I'll finish the bigger post.
You have a dead GF, a dead SK...your BP townie cop-confirmed. And you have a final scum that cannot win the game.
Thor665 wrote:I think I talked myself back into it. I wouldn't expect Faracore to set up something that would lead to another draw situation, and if scum and town are 1 player each that's exactly what would happen. Let's lynch Zdenek, I'm leaning SK based on that info alone.
OMG, Benmage doesn't read everything in order before posting! SCUMZ SCUMZ SCUMZ!
:P
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1949 (isolation #80) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

Pssst - Ben, you already convinced me. Read the entire post.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1952 (isolation #81) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'm emotionally quite happy with that plan.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1958 (isolation #82) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

Andrius wrote:My defense is not "pot meet kettle". I just saw it somewhat hypocritical of you to chastise me on my catchup when you're living in page 30ish. :P Your "better" should be to catchup.
Already done.
Already said it was done.
Have acted like it was done since start of day.
Whut?

Also, you'd rather lynch me than Zdenek?
Could you then respond to my dismissal of your scum case on me, because it seemed very easy to dismiss and you didn't exactly come roaring back in to explain how I was dodging or misrepping it, wtf?
Kast wrote:
Thor wrote:Also, since you now don't want to lynch him and seem to agree that his claim is at least functional for the moment...why are we still arguing this? If you want me to just say "Kast is smart, huzzah!" I can do that if it advances the gamestate again.
This is Thor being a VI. There's a very specific reason I'm doubting Zdenek as scum; it has nothing to do with Zdenek's claim being functional and I'm still thinking about it.
I asked you a question as to why this line of inquiry is important (because theoretically I believe my understanding of that would be good) and question if it's advancing the gamestate.
You respond by calling me an idiot, not answering the question, and frankly whether or not you doubt Zdenek's claim I'm not sure what it has to do with whether or not I do - which is what we're discussing, so...does this line of questioning have a point?
Kast wrote:The point behind this argument is because you keep pushing complete crap-logic as if it is a legitimate reason for players to dismiss Zdenek as potential scum. As you noted, I'm not attacking the
reasonable
arguments for Zdenek-not-scum because those are
reasonable
. They're also
not
what you are primarily pushing, and I'm not going to bother checking, but I'm pretty sure they were raised by other people before you added them to bolster your crap-logic argument.
Oh, yes, we can't dare go back to support something, but will call your logic crap (yet again) without needing to because that's not a crap argument to say something while admitting you aren't sure if it's true. :roll:
And, yes, if you believe my logic is bad the way to answer a question i ask is to call me an idiot. :?

Kast - seriously, the constant flow of VI, crap, and whining accusations from you is coming really close to personal attacks from my perspective. Is that your intention? If not, do you need to use that language to convey your message?

If the answer to either of those is yes I really need to know so I can replace out because you're sucking the fun of the game away for me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1980 (isolation #83) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

I agree with Andy, considering the town flips (and even claims) thus far a scumteam with double blockage...meh. Until we get a second team flavor in the water I think Nexus should be spared.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1983 (isolation #84) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Shadow - a jailkeeper and a roleblocker serve semi-duplicated purposes within a scum team - so to have only one scum team and both of those roles seems unlikely, whereas if we see a second scumteam then Nexus could very likely be the role they got to equal the jailkeeper on the other scumteam.

Think of it as though we just got a second rolecop claim - probably only one would be town, yes? Same basic logic.

@TS - I thought the whole point of the morse code was to allow claims to happen during the wedding - what's the difference of allowing them then or now? Just the time?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2024 (isolation #85) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Raivann - but that's actually the basis of the tell. Do you really think only the most town looking scum send in night kills?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2047 (isolation #86) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'd rather just lynch Zdenek because if he's not the SK the SK controls whether or not Zdeneck is lynched next and we are potentially throwing away a town RB that probably could have better uses.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2051 (isolation #87) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

Magua wrote:If Zdenek is the SK, he gets roleblocked. No kills.
If Zdenek is *not* the SK, the SK must then either kill, which will clear Zdenek of being the SK, or not kill.
If is the SK there is no kill, and then we lynch him. Huzzah!
If he isn't the SK, and there is no kill we lynch him and the SK has controlled both a roleblock and a lynch.
If he isn't the SK, and there is a kill we wasted a roleblock and gained a lynch.

I see the negatives outweighing the positives, especially since the evidence strongly suggests the first scenario is the true one. The above also rules out any diddling the scum team could do to the plan to complicate it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2053 (isolation #88) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

#3 is a SK who gets to choose a NK on a bulletproof townie. 1 is the only win I see, and 1 is a win if we lynch him right now - and is in fact more of a win.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2074 (isolation #89) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Thor665 »

UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2081 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

Vote: Setael
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2086 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Thor665 »

Spoiler: spoiler
VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion

Unvote
Vote: Setael

~ Spoiler Tags Fixed
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2141 (isolation #92) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:Do we have any volunteers? Someone who will be lynched and pick a scummy player as their champion to go down with....
I'll volunteer if i have to keep listening to the 'Thor is suspicious' crud.

The case for Thor scum

SoIaF was a lurker who flaked out.
Thor broke our narrow minded hearts and was willing to post prior to reading up and admitted he was doing this.
MoI(scum) bussed Thor scumbuddy like crazy and screamed about how scummy he was for doing this - even when other votes were happening Thor was brought up again as scum by MoI.

I'll add that Thor's reads have been good thus far this thread. I called Locke obv. Town before anyone, I pegged Kast town, I pegged MoI scum, I pegged Feysal town, I won't say I pegged Raiv town (though I wish I could) but at least I wanted a discussion that was't OMGLOLOBVIOUSLYNCH RIAV!

I'm not sure why I'm still being listed as scum by all of you lackwits.
I want the case, NAOW!

If you're all just going to keep confirm biasing me and NOBODY ELSE appears to notice this but me, then I should die, and I should die soon, because I am (despite how awesome my beard is) a liability to town otherwise.

So sure LOLTHORSETEAL Even ignoring how Thor wanted to lynch Seteal yesterday - cute. Sure, yes, I'm down with it - but I want to see the case on me first. C'mon, I dare ya.

@Ben - I don't think you'd be a bad nom, quite frankly, but I'd suggest not sweating that as we just make sure a "town" player is first vote and then they can nom an "obv. scum" as their champion and we lynch the "obv. scum" champion and not the lynchee and champion.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2142 (isolation #93) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:I will nominate Thor in the event that Setael doesn't. This guarantee's Thor's death.
Yo, case would be nice. :roll:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2145 (isolation #94) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Thor665 »

Nexus wrote:I'm not listing you as scum, you lackwit.

I would prefer to get rid of Setael.

At least we can keep Zdenek around for as long as I'm around to RB him.
Yeah, keep the SK...oh my gawd, why?

And if you're not listing me as scum then I'm probably not calling you a lackwit, I'm calling the lackwits lackwits.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2147 (isolation #95) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote:
Benmage wrote:I will nominate Thor in the event that Setael doesn't. This guarantee's Thor's death.
Yo, case would be nice. :roll:
Here's my case:

I always see scum go, where's my case where's my case.
So up until today I wasn't scum? Nice.
There's a reason scum aren't killing you if you're town y'know.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2149 (isolation #96) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

Because people are confirm biasing and they see me as a mislynch? I sort of thought that was obvious, yes?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2153 (isolation #97) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Ben - the people who are confirm biasing me and want to lynch me without having to present a case because they know it's not there and/or super weak of course.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2169 (isolation #98) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Thor665 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:At the wedding table, I got a pro-town vibe from Setael.
I actually agree with this. He was sloppy and silly, but he did seem pro-town in how he was responding to stuff.

@DGB - you don't need to bother posting a case on me, because...yeah. ;)

Also, I might have killed Kast, but would have waited for him to have a chance to clarify if he was being rude on purpose or by accident first - I do have manners. Also, also - I will point out I was the first one who called Kast town, prior to the claim and everything. Just keep on trucking the confirmation bias, you can push this wagon through without explaining anything.

I'm leaning DGB or Andrius as smart lynches today. I've got too many town reads and not enough scum reads. DGB kill is tech at this stage anyway, and I have never been able to read her. Andrius is suspect for his 'Thor isn't towny as Thor could be...um...that's the case, along with other things I'll mention without showing how they're scummy in any way' case.
I think I'd like to see one more roleblock of Zdenek prior to lynching Zdenek. I don't fully love this plan, but brilliance lies therein methinks.

Vote: Andrius
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2171 (isolation #99) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Thor665 »

If I'm the lynch than you're safe unless I choose you as champion or the first voter chooses you as champion. Only the lynchee and the champions are at risk for death today.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2185 (isolation #100) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Also, I might have killed Kast
You realize that there is no pro-town explanation for your targeting of Kast.
Benmage wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:We need to lynch Zdenek and Thor.
He killed Kast.
Thor665 wrote:Also, I might have killed Kast
:roll:
Oh dear gawd, y'know if you read another few words you'll notice a touch of SARCASM in that answer. Both of you are either scummier or...well...silly looking for even requoting that and acting like it means anything. Yes, oh mighty scumhunters, Thor claimed the scum kill in thread - obviously. :neutral:
popsofctown wrote:5. Lynching zden and freeing up the roleblock is bad because.....?????????????????????????????????
In short - continues to verify roleblocker and, if scum, forces scum to deal more with their pro-town angle here.
Double verifies Zdenek as SK because if the SK is willing to wait two nights to not kill someone - lol.
popsofctown wrote:Yeah, rereading Magua it does look like he's properly broken the set up.
...thanks for noticing how I said the same thing...earlier. :neutral: But, yes, Magua's plan is good. Though probably there should be some talk prior to "hammer" about who is actually the #1 scumspect (or even just 1-2 acceptable scum choices. Since all of the champion stuff is done via PM.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2186 (isolation #101) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Andrius - Ben, TS, Kast, Shadow.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2188 (isolation #102) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:ANDRIUS IS UNTOUCHABLE. Magua. Trust me on this my friend.
Is this a verified town result?

Yes/no?

Because if it's just your "I'm Benmage, I'll Govern him" then Pffft.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2210 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Thor665 »

Thor665 wrote:
Benmage wrote:ANDRIUS IS UNTOUCHABLE. Magua. Trust me on this my friend.
Is this a verified town result?

Yes/no?

Because if it's just your "I'm Benmage, I'll Govern him" then Pffft.
^^^this.

Also, Ben, if you can mod confirm yourself...um...do it?
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Yes, oh mighty scumhunters, Thor claimed the scum kill in thread - obviously.
No I'm claiming you did the scum kill.
Then either you're wrong in your presumption or are lying, take your pick. And also - the point of quoting me was...? And as you answer that, ask why Ben quoted it - you at least I see it within meta to randomly glom onto whatever. Ben backing the play though, and doing the exact same trimming of the quote as you did? What's your take on that?
Locke Lamora wrote:Has anyone actually explained this hypocop thing properly? I feel like I should know why we're completely excluding some players before we decide who the scummiest/second scummiest are.
The hypocop is a 'hypothetical cop' no less and certainly no more. Hence my desire for her death along with someone she hasn't hypo copped.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2211 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

Shadow1psc wrote:Caught up. I think Thor is a great option here. Not entirely convinced on Setael either after the wedding shenanigans, but that seems to implicate Thor more at this point.
How does it make me "more implicated"?
Also, as long as you're debating the Thor/Setael ask someone at our table to comment on me calling him on how
he
was actually the one doing misrepping because he decided to make a leap of faith conclusion about something I said and admitted as much (and even tried to get the rest of our table to then comment on it as to whether or not they thought his leap was justified or not and was met with kind of befuddled silence as no one did, but...)
DGB/Pops/Thor, can anyone comment on Bunnylover's presence during the Wedding?
Same ol' same ol' in my opinion. She tried a bit and nothing too controversial passed her lips - still think she's town.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2212 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:04 am

Post by Thor665 »

Fixed quote fail;
Shadow1psc wrote:Caught up. I think Thor is a great option here. Not entirely convinced on Setael either after the wedding shenanigans, but that seems to implicate Thor more at this point.
How does it make me "more implicated"?
Also, as long as you're debating the Thor/Setael ask someone at our table to comment on me calling him on how
he
was actually the one doing misrepping because he decided to make a leap of faith conclusion about something I said and admitted as much (and even tried to get the rest of our table to then comment on it as to whether or not they thought his leap was justified or not and was met with kind of befuddled silence as no one did, but...)
DGB/Pops/Thor, can anyone comment on Bunnylover's presence during the Wedding?
Same ol' same ol' in my opinion. She tried a bit and nothing too controversial passed her lips - still think she's town.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2231 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

Shadow1psc wrote:Turns out, Seteal was reading and responding too eh?
Um, yeah, except if you read even his posts he's admitting to a communication breakdown, so...eh?

Setael wrote:What do you mean by "she tried a bit"?
Exactly that. Lack of brilliant scumhunting is not a scumtell unless you want to try to prove that the player in question is capable of brilliant scumhunting. All you've done is outline that Bunnylover isn't the optimal quality scumhunter you would like as a town member. So...the scumtell exactly is what?
Setael wrote:This is the scummiest post you've made to date. You wrote something incorrectly which caused a miscommunication. Rather than recognizing it as a miscommunication, you insist on trying to cast suspicion on me for it.
First off, you're debating my use of misrep vs. miscommunication - I submit the important part is "mis" but keep on trucking with that.
Second off, I'VE CALLED YOU TOWNISH FROM THE QT! Stop
misrepping
miscommunicating what I said.
Setael wrote:There was no "befuddled silence"
*snip*
they didn't answer the question.
Um...whut? No, seriously, please read this and tell me you issue with me calling it 'befuddled silence' when you admit no one even *tried* to answer the question.
Setael wrote:Both his post and mine were caused by a misunderstanding that wasn't cleared up until after both of us posted. What I find especially scummy is that now that the misunderstanding was cleared up in QT, he still is trying to cast suspicion on me for it.
This is a good one for Shadow to notice, because even Setael is calling it 'mis'something.
Me being scummy now is still a 'mis'something but that appears to be par for the course this game. :(
DrippingGoofball wrote:K, I was faking, you didn't send the scum kill.

I don't understand the rest of your question.
1. :roll:
2. Why did you quote (and an abbreviated quote at that) my snarky response?
2a. Why do you think Ben hopped on that as a good lead, and quoted it as well - but wasn't quoting you and instead was trying to showcase it as also his own personal thoughts?

Andrius wrote:Oh. Someone said "hypothetical cop" so. :/
:oops:
:oops: That were me, so...dorf.

So all DGB has is receiving messages?
Other people have also received messages that they say are in a different form than DGBs?
I'm not really sold much by that.
Magua wrote:I want to know what Setael did in the wedding QT that was so townie.
He felt honest, without doing explicit quotes I think it might be hard to sum up properly, but here's a brief rundown (try to ignore it when Seteal comes in screaming that I'm trying to make a scum case on him"

Thor: I don't want to lynch A because...sentence trails off as Thor fails at finishing thought
I don't want to lynch B because of these reasons.
I do want to lynch Setael.

Setael: Oi! Why do you want to not lynch A because of not wanting to lynch B, total asinine belief system!?!

Thor: Clarifies belief system

Setael: Oi! You posted that in thread, it's a misrep of what you said earlier.

Thor: No it isn't. Explains belief systema nd points out trailing sentence.

Setael: Ah...um...I sort of misunderstood that but here's why I thought you said what you said (offers a not unreasonable take - though I'll mock it post game, but hey) @Everybody else - did any of you read it that way, or am I off base?
----------------------------------

Really it was that last post - didn't feel like scum caught doing a misrep. Didn't feel like scum focused on shafting someone pressuring him. Felt honest. Town tell. He's on the low end of my town tells for the day, but I'd rather lynch someone other than him methinks.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2232 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

Shadow1psc wrote:In what world do scum get a daykill Andrius?
Yar.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2235 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

"Special (Once): You may send in the name of one person. That person will then vanish beneath the Underworld for the next day and night phase. The person can not be targeted by ANY powers or specials and will be unable to speak in thread until he/she returns. It will be stated that the person died in thread. You can not target yourself. "

Was that really a Dayvig? What am I missing?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2237 (isolation #109) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'm just saying - if your example of scum getting a Dayvig isn't an example of scum getting a Dayvig...wtf, dude?
Is it really that "common" I've never seen it happen.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2252 (isolation #110) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Thor, why did you tell Andrius he "owed us better" for his catch-up post, but not comment on pops' slow start to the game?
As I recall it was because he tossed up a bunch of random comments and didn't actually work to show how they connected into anything, yet drew conclusions off of it as though he had. His case on me is still a giant wall of wet tissue paper and he seems fine with that and it still concerns me.

I didn't get on pops because pops was already in my town list and also I tend to draw conclusions of what I should expect from various slots. I wanted Andrius to actually explain his conclusions because I believed him to be capable of that. I didn't with pops, and so didn't bother.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2255 (isolation #111) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Eddard Stark wrote:
Andrius (1) Magua

Not voting (12) Shadow1psc, Twilight Sparkle, Setael, DrippingGoofball, Popsofctown, Hasdgfas, Danakillsu,
Thor665
, Locke Lamora, Nexus, LynchMePls, Bunnylover

Point out mistakes you see and you shall be rewarded with love. Such love.

*It's Faraday's scumday. He's a great person. Wish him well. This is not Faraday. Seriously.[/mech]
*cough*

Also, happy day of scummy womb escapage. Now where's my love?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2256 (isolation #112) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Andrius - I've got a secret for ya buddy, that list of scum you endorse? Has isn't on it...
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2269 (isolation #113) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Unvote: Andrius
Vote: Dripping Goofball

Are you popcorning this thing, or are we all just stumbling around with silly looks on our faces and claiming as we will?

Claim: Roose Bolton, Lord of the Dreadfort - VT
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2304 (isolation #114) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Andrius wrote:THOR UNVOTE NOW YOU BASTARD.
I will point out you three being Masons and my top three scumspects at least shows I was onto something...though apparently not the right something.
You and DGB are lucky breaks for town as masons, because you are both scummy. And you don't get to call me mean names - your case is still lolsilly, and you should wake up and notice that amongst all your silly chest thumping.

Unvote: DrippingGoofball

That brings Seteal back into play somewhat, and as stated earlier I'm okay with being lynched, just because of the lackwits who have confirm biased me, though at least now there's some better justification for it.
I will be super sad if Magua is scum, he'll have fooled me hard.

@TS - as long as you're outsourcing you total opinion today to Ben, how about you just throw out your top 2 scumspects or so yourself?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2308 (isolation #115) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Andrius wrote:At least one of Magua/Cow/LMP is scum.
Cow still doesn't make sense in my mind.
Magua seems very townish to me - the worst I can say about him is he doesn't seem to suspect me, but let the wagon roll. That said, if I'm just mushy middle for him I wouldn't expect a superhero cape.
I could buy LMP, but had him on the low end of the town scale for me - but you mean people just mass claimed my scum list onto its head.
LL is near-town, as a lyncher against a scumbag is just WRONG.
ReBoot Mafia, MoI Lyncher - target? 2/3rds of the scum team.
Though, on a basic level I agree - surprised you don't consider Dayvig as evidence at least as strong as this though.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2312 (isolation #116) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Andrius wrote:Image
:roll:
Since your contribution thus far is "Thor should be playing better"
Thor is scum.
Has is scum.

I know you're at least 50% wrong with inside information and also overlooking how often I've been right this game. So, you're hating too, amirite?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2318 (isolation #117) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:There could be a scum somewhere in confirmtown.
There's always scum in the confirm town, you still have to kill the non confirm town as quick as possible though.
Oh boo Smurfing hoo we're letting the confirmed townie run the massclaim and dictate a lynch. You were in SAIII, me giving authority to Ben when he's town and not off his rocker isn't without precedent.
Wow, ease back on the tension there hito ol' bean. Confirmed or not are you seriously suggesting we *shouldn't* get people to comment on their top scumspects? Don't be silly.
Personal top two scumsuspects are Setael and danakillsu. Sadly it's not that likely they're scum together, but very likely one of them is scum. An ideal double-lynch.
dana's functionally more cleared than some others as at least we know he's goon or VT and after the massclaim extra preponderance of VTs shouldn't be too silly to note. Considering the three man mod confirmed mason squad I'm of the belief scum is a potent force considering the chances of it being a single team. To my mind that brings killing roles into sharper question than confirmed goon/VTs, yes?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2325 (isolation #118) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:What the hell is with your attitude?

I got town vibes from your immediately claiming VT, but you're acting more like trapped irritated scum than like town who knows the game is in the bag even if he gets lynched.
:? Asking your hydra to provide scum reads...I don't see any attitude there at all. WHy do you take it as rude/mean? Because I said you were outsourcing your vote...you were. I honestly don't get the annoyance at that.
I did have 'tude towards Andrius, but he'd had 'tude towards me as well so I sort of feel it's justified or at least along equal levels.

I'm perhaps annoyed because I've been getting scum vibes and dealing with 'confirm bias no case' from three masons for the better part of two days? I had a brilliant read and it was just wuss slapped back into my face - though I'm not attempting to be short that is perhaps what is giving you that vibe from me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2326 (isolation #119) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Thor665 »

And I don't think the game is in the bag.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2384 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Also, I just don't see the scumvantage for him sitting on that info considering DGB was already talking in thread about about you being confirmed. If I'd been scum in Shadow's spot and gotten that PM I totally would have been all over the 'awesome secret info - pops is town, I am awesome' train. Who wouldn't?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2387 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Shadow1psc wrote:I don't see how me not getting your wave automatically implies I'm scum either. I don't doubt you're who you are or think you're scum, I simply
didn't get a PM
. Why would I lie about that? What scum motivation is there?
Later in this thread this thought will be brought up as 'Shadow's idea' I will continue to be ignored for all contributions. :wink:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2394 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:
THOR
You said you're tired of the lackwits... Well, we aren't going anywhere and there's a lot of us. So do you want to be the one to NOM Setael, and have us lynch you..?
And the alternative is that you lynch Setael and he noms me...I don't really see the value in much choosing between.

Personally I'd rather lynch two other people and not me as that will be a greater chance to actually hit scum if you really want my opinion and I'd probably go for TS and LMP personally. But if it's just the choice above...::shrug:: I guess I'd prefer lynch me as 100% that means I'd nom whoever else was picked because I'm def town and it vaguely saves us a lynch if Setael isn't.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2406 (isolation #123) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

Though I could totally take most of you in a fight...though that's mostly just gauging your masculinity and fighting prowess off of avatars.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2409 (isolation #124) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

Actually my expression is more "Wow, I can't believe this guy is challenging me, I wonder what the most damage I could inflict on him is while still leaving him the ability to plead for me to just end the pain and kill him"
I'm also looking down on you, because it's what I do.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2421 (isolation #125) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Magua wrote:Also, Thor: Why you have to wear all that armor? Scared?
Next thing you know you'll tell me I shouldn't bring guns and tactical nukes to the fight either.

You can call it scared and I'll call it smart ;)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2444 (isolation #126) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

There's no crying in
Baseball
Mafia.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3144 (isolation #127) » Fri May 06, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Thor665 »

I will apologize to town for the whole replace in and commenting prior to catching up reading. I honestly didn't see it getting the sort of backlash it did, and it helped confirm my slot into mislynch territory which usually I can avoid signifigantly longer as town. I'll still vaguely and secretly hate those who freaked out about it as I do stand by it as not functionally scummy, but I'll avoid it in the future. Interesting game to watch - frustrating to play in though ;)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3152 (isolation #128) » Fri May 06, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Andrius wrote:Thor, seriously. You replaced in weeks before I did and still hadn't caught up in the thread. You couldn't DO anything to look scummier than that. Beside faking a PR.

:neutral:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”