Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Exe »

/confirm
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Exe »

The question of mass-block is really one of risk.

If the block stops the kills, then a mass-block would be benefitial.
However, the chance that they block does not stop the kills means that in that case a mass-block greatly helps the scum.

Hold on, reviewing the rules:

@Mod:
Mod wrote:
Only one blow may be struck per player per day
, so choose wisely who it is you are beating on with that baseball bat.
I initially read the bolded part as me being only allowed to strike each person once, however the warning makes it sound like you mean I can only strike once. Can you clarify?
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:12 am

Post by Exe »

You know what won the game for town in Frenzy mafia? A ThAdmiral wagon. A ThAdmiral wagon is
always
a good plan.

Vote:ThAdmiral

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Exe »

ThAd wrote:and thereafter was influential in lynching the rest of the scum.
Uhuh..right after I discovered the connections between the obv volo and the less obv tragedy and shotty. :IGMEOY:

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Exe »

aww didn't make the smiley I intended... :igmeou:

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Post by Exe »

Sorry for the absence.
Toog is being obstinate and dense, but honestly I don't see scum doing something so blatantly anti-town. I'm filing him under "to-be-ignored," much like ABR is.

Hrezs is posting nothing more than the most basic levels of analysis. Classic scum-strat there. I pretty much agree with what has been said.
Vote: Hrezs

Bunny is acting way more suspicious than my only other shared game, in which BL was town.
FoS
with an extra serving of IGMEOU.
Thad wrote:Do you also get that not everybody plays to win, and only to win?
To put it another way - do you always use god mode cheats in games?
You're avoiding the point really, and it sounds like you're really rushing in for the Wraith defense. If/when Wraith flips scum, I'm looking at you next.

More later when it's not 5 AM >.>

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Exe »

@Kagelord: I'm not saying Toog should be perma-ignored and allowed to skate through any part of this game. I am saying that his action was unbelievably stupid, but I'd rather judge him based on further actions, rather than
just
the strike.
Not to mention, it's obvious that arguing with Toog is going to be completely unproductive. He's pretty much openly proven that his reasoning skills are about equivalent to a rock. Honestly, if he legitimately thinks that throwing a random gut-vote is a solid strategy, then no amount of arguing is going to be fruitful. Players like that are vig/cop/out-of-other-scum-reads-lynch bait.

@ThAd: AGar hit the nail on the head. Your deflection is noted.
And AGar has a completely different attitude towards it than you. You are two different people, and so you both read differently.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Exe »

@LOL at ThAd.
Are you going to claim that you and Agar are exactly alike? Because unless you can prove that, there is no inconsistency.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Exe »

Would it be possible to lynch Hresz-scum before the day-SK gets a chance to kill? Might be worthwhile.

Hresz is trying REALLY hard to find someone he can attack. Looks a lot like scum-flailing to me.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Exe »

The primary difference between my play and Hresz is that Hresz actually looks like he's trying to appear pro-town.
I however, don't really care how I appear.

Oh and, the accusations of me waiting until the Hresz wagon was popular are pretty much crap. My first post after Hresz started posting called him out on it. It's not my fault that other people had already posted by that time.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Exe »

Friend wrote:Exe, how about the accusation of you going after Hrezs for posting "basic analysis" when your posts at the time consisted of fluff and rule questions?
You mean my legitimate question to the mod and the RVS ThAd wagon? I don't see how that's relevant to my read on Hresz.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:04 am

Post by Exe »

Friend wrote:What had you done at the time that Hresz hadn't? Why are you free from the accusation you placed on Hresz?
Umm...since when in Mafia are you not allowed to accuse someone of something scummy unless you've contributed X amount to the thread? That's hardly how this game works.

Plus, let's actually read what you are talking about.

I had made 4 posts or so before Hresz started his scumtastic behavior. They involved a mod question, and an RVS wagon on Thad.
Then I didn't post again for a bit.

THEN I finally had a chance to comment on Hresz's actions. AFTER I had been absent. So how could I have physically posted MORE content between RVS and absence? I don't see what you are suggesting I should have been doing while away.

And finally, none of this changes the fact that Hresz is a solid wagon with a solid case behind it. It's completely irrelevant of how I acted.

So please, Friend, tell me exactly what you are intending to get out of this line of accusation? Because I don't see the ultimate point you are trying to make.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Exe »

Also:
ThAd wrote:You had me as scum because I was defending wraith's position on not wanting to break the game, right? If anything AGar was defending wraith's position more strongly than I was.
No, I had you as scum conditionally with Wraith, because I detected that your
intention
(keyword here, you should take note of this) when arguing against him was defense.
Agar on the other hand, I read as having the
intention
of calling a wagon stupid.
See how
inentions
can be different even though actions are the same? This is mafia: if we read everyone on purely actions, we'd be lynching every townie who didn't play absolutely perfect.
Actions are important, but not nearly important as intentions.
You can argue all day that you and Agar are the same, but the fact is that your attitudes seemed different, and therefore your intentions seemed different.

Now, however, your case on Friend....it's lulzy.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:13 am

Post by Exe »

Friend wrote:I'm saying it's hypocritical to accuse someone of not contributing anything more than basic analysis when you contributed fluff. I find hypocrisy scummy.
Are you being intentionally dense?

I HADN'T HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO POST NON-FLUFF BY THE TIME I POSTED NON-FLUFF REGARDING HRESZ.

Your entire case is hypocrisy based on the fact that I
participated in the RVS
. How the fuck is that a case? No fucking shit, I had posted fluff during the RVS. Then I posted CONTENT when I got a chance to post CONTENT.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:19 am

Post by Exe »

Friend wrote:There were things in the RVS you could have commented on. Wraith, for example.

Getting angry isn't going to solve anything.
I'll get angry if I want. You're case is shit.

I commented on what I wanted to in the RVS. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Once I got back, I posted content. I did exactly what you were asking me to do.

So here's the progression of events.

Mod question > RVS > content.

There's absolutely nothing abnormal about that.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:19 am

Post by Exe »

EBWOP: Your*

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Exe »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hmmmm ... Exe if I do recall you have a meta of getting angry when being caught for stupid reasons (in your opinion), no?
I generally get angry at stupid reasoning regardless of the target, but moreso when it's directed at me, yes.
And if you mean getting caught as scum, then yeah I would agree that I have recently had a habit of being caught as scum for reasons unrelated to my alignment, and it's been pissing me off >.<
Friend wrote:Just calling a good case shit doesn't make it so. Especially when your content provided wasn't anything more than basic levels of analysis either.
Except now you are backtracking. You were accusing me of my content BEFORE I had accused Hresz. You specifically said that I hadn't posted anything significant yet when I accused Hresz. You were essentially calling my scummy for having participated in RVS.

But if the real issue was my posts since then, why didn't you accuse me of that in the first place? It seems a lot like you are switching your argument when I pointed out that your original accusation didn't make much sense.

However, let's go ahead: would you now like to accuse me of not posting good content
after
Hresz? Because we can change the topic to that if you'd like.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Exe »

Friend wrote:Not true. I found the quote where you called out Hrezs hypocritical. It's because of the weak content in that vote post and the lack of content before.
Doesn't read that way:
Friend wrote:when your posts
at the time
consisted of fluff and rule questions?
Underlined for emphasis.

And why didn't I discuss Wraith? Because I didn't find it worth discussing.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:08 am

Post by Exe »

Friend wrote:You're now deflecting my point into a semantic discussion. I can revise my attack. I don't think the post where you voted Hrezs was good at all either.
Well that's what happens when I defend against what I am actually accused of, and then you decide you meant more than what you said...

In regards to that post, I would point you to the line where I was posting at 5 AM because I hadn't posted in too long. It was early, I was putting my reads on the table. I didn't need to post anything fancy.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Exe »

Ok Wraith, that's a fucking nightmare to understand. But I think I noticed one thing.
Wraith wrote:cout << "I dislike Exe'e defense of Hresz. Rum rum rmmmmmmmmmm!" << endl;
When did I defend Hresz?

Also, your case on MoI is basically nonexistant? You just disagree that he's not scummy...?
Wtf does that post even mean?

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Exe »

Just making sure I was actually reading your...thing...correctly.

With that revised, I still think your cases are pretty damn poor.
MoI is pretty pro-town, and while ThAd isn't very good, the fact that you didn't even comment on him other than his "scumfactor" is pretty bad.
+scumpoints for you

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Exe »

CKD wrote:calling bullshit on this...lets fact check that...what post number was that?

When you did vote Hrezs, what are the wagon size?
You make this accusation, but you never actually look any of this stuff up? Obvscum is obvious?
It was my post number 5, and it was the THIRD vote on the Hresz wagon. Go figure.
CKD wrote:So was it a RVS vote or did you think he was scummy?
Can you at least make some attempt at actually reading the thread?
THAT post about ThAd was AFTER I had switched my vote to Hresz.
Plum wrote:This when you had last posted in the thread less 24 hours previous. Why apologize?
Oh god, not this again.

Go read fate's Prison Mafia. I'll not defend myself for apologizing for an absence again. It was the ammo used by SCUM to get me lynched once before.
I apologized because a good 3 pages had passed since my last post. Whoopedy freaking do.
Plum wrote:But the skittishness about your behavior indicates that in this case it is scummy. And icing on the cake?
No. Just no.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 7#p2583027
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2583639

Apologizing for being away is NOT a scumtell.
Stop pushing this case like somehow it's legitimate.

Hey Plum, why exactly would I hold off on posting about Hresz in the first place? The case on him was solid from the get-go, I had nothing to gain from intentionally stalling.
I mean, you yourself bandwagoned on Hresz with even LESS contribution than you're calling me out for. So what have you to say for yourself?

Tl;dr: CKD should be lynched after Hresz. That was literally one of the worst posts this game. Plum...Idk, maybe it's feelings of OMGUS but that case on me is bad.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Exe »

Plum wrote:I'd argue that I bandwagoned with much more substance (and more sincerity) than you did,
You literally summed your entire bandwagon on him up with a "what he said" and a single question. How is that "much" more, if more at all?
Plum wrote:You're presenting you-scum wanting to stall the Hrezs wagon/suspicions as nigh impossible,
I presented it in no such way. I said that I had nothing to gain, and I still stand by it. Hresz is a solid wagon, AND with a game of multiple scum-teams, even as scum I would have incentive to jump on a scummy wagon ASAP.
I am not saying that hesitating somehow makes me town. I am demonstrating that my motives were not subversive, but instead just not having the time to post in this particular thread.
Plum wrote:wrongly accused of being scum with this reasoning cited before,
"Wrongly accused" doesn't begin to cover it...Reaper led my entire mislynch wagon D1 with this reasoning... :IGMEOU: Apologizing for my activity levels (whether you feel it was merited or not) is
not
a scumtell. Though, feel free to "keep tabs" on it if you want.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Exe »

MoI wrote:Other than attacking you why is it bad?
It's not the target of the attack, but the way it was executed. He accuses me first by asking 3 questions which he could look up himself (my post number, and my position on the Hresz wagon). This is made worse by the fact that my post number supports my argument AND I was fairly early on the Hresz wagon, so this makes it look a damned lot like he's trying to generate suspicion on spurious claims.

Not to mention, his accusation of me regarding ThAd shows that he is clearly not reading the thread in the slightest. I mean, he takes my RVS ThAd-vote and then accuses me of not randomly voting by showing a post many pages later where I accused ThAd of something legitimate...which would obviously have absolutely no connection to the original RVS vote.

Seriously, how am I wrong here? He's not reading the thread, and his entire accusation was essentially just rhetoric.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Exe »

Busy weekend just finished. Catchup post sometime tomorrow.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Exe »

Hmm. He does have quite a few strikes.
However, I think we can wait til tomorrow. I'm not just going to strike without having any clue what's going on.
My first class is in a computer lab, so you'll have a post by noon. I think you can wait that tiny bit of time for me to at least know what is going on.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Exe »

Well, looks like DGB has aided in her own lynch...a bit odd there.
I can actually see the insano town motivation for it, but it hardly matters, since she's still probably scum AND the alternative is a no-lynch at this point.
I'm definitely thinking DGB-scum for the whole self-strike and the lack of any real contribution, but if there's
any
player who would pull this as town, it's DGB.

Anyways, not supporting a no lynch D1 in any universe.
Strike: DrippingGoofball

In other news, CKD is still scum. Friend's tone on joining the DGB wagon reads scummy as well. I'd say the first few people on the DGB lynch are town though, including Nacho.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Exe »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Exe wrote:Well, looks like DGB has aided in her own lynch...a bit odd there.
I can actually see the insano town motivation for it, but it hardly matters, since she's still probably scum AND the alternative is a no-lynch at this point.
I'm definitely thinking DGB-scum for the whole self-strike and the lack of any real contribution, but if there's
any
player who would pull this as town, it's DGB.

Anyways, not supporting a no lynch D1 in any universe.
Strike: DrippingGoofball

In other news, CKD is still scum. Friend's tone on joining the DGB wagon reads scummy as well. I'd say the first few people on the DGB lynch are town though, including Nacho.
Exe, your post is odd.

"I can actually see the insano town motivation for it" >>>
DGB POSSIBLY town

"since she's still probably scum" >>>
DGB MOST LIKELY scum

"I'm definitely thinking DGB-scum for the whole self-strike and the lack of any real contribution" >>>
DGB scum

"but if there's
any
player who would pull this as town, it's DGB." >>>
DGB POSSIBLY town

"Friend's tone on joining the DGB wagon reads scummy as well" >>>
people joining DGB wagon are opportunistic
>>>
DGB town
DGB scum / Friend cross-scum

'Anyways, not supporting a no lynch D1 in any universe." >>>
DGB town
REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT:
, lynch anyway
I fixed the parts of your post that didn't make sense. It shouldn't be that "odd" anymore.

CKD wrote:oh look Exe is there again there too...no doubt with more BS reasoning.
THIS IS SO SCUMMY, HOW ARE PEOPLE IGNORING THIS?
You're accusing me of BS BEFORE you even read what I have posted...this is PURE RHETORICAL MUDSLINGING.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Exe »

Meh, a bit of tag malfunction in the DGB quote but I'd say it still makes sense.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Exe »

DGB wrote:I think it's pretty obv-in-your-face that I'm town by now
Hardly.
Your desire to not-die contradicts your role of VT. AND your self-strike. Your story doesn't add up, and the simplest explanation is that you are scum.
And no amount of posturing will change my mind. A flip is what will prove who is right at this point in time, anything else could easily be your attempt as sewing confusion shortly before your death.

The parts regarding the towniness are simply my qualification that your actions as a whole are rather ridiculous, and as you are DGB, I will not be surprised (only disappointed) if you happen to flip Town.

However, pretending that you are more likely town than scum simply on the basis that you're a crazy person? That'd be completely illogical.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Exe »

AND, funny little tidbit I just realized:
Exe wrote:However, pretending that you are more likely town than scum simply on the basis that you're a crazy person? That'd be completely illogical.
Believing you are town right now would be based ENTIRELY on meta...which is exactly what you felt shouldn't be used as the basis of an argument.

Hence, logic points to DGB-scum.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Exe »

DGB wrote:Noooooooo, it's YOUR story that doesn't add up.

You speak of my "desire to not-die" - urgh, where do you see that? I've been campaigning for my death quite relentlessly.

It is very consistent with the self-strike.
Your ENTIRE argument for why you've been so passive was that you are tired of being killed early. How is that not a desire to not-die?
And secondly, how is that not contradictory to the role of a VT, which is to draw night kills?
DGB wrote:But you contradict yourself again. You should realize that you will know soon enough that I was not "sewing" or rather "sowing" confusion because I'm town, so the second half of your sentence has nothing at all to do with the first. They are oddly disconnected.
This is a clear lack of reading comprehension. My point was that nothing but a flip will prove you town. All of the "evidence" that you are town is worthless, and anything you do BEFORE YOU DIE in an attempt to prove towniness could just as easily be done by scum.
DGB wrote:A-HA!!!!

Now I'm town again, hehehehehe.
How hard is this concept to understand? All logic points to you being scum. However, I believe that AGAINST logic, you may flip town. This DOES NOT mean I find you to be town.
DGB wrote:Ugh? Where is that crazy person bizniss coming from?
My experience of you, mostly second-hand. In other words, the kind of person who strikes themself at L-13 = a CRAZY person.
How are you not comprehending this?
DGB wrote:The only thing I can answer because it's the only tidbit in the quote that doesn't fry my brain with short-circuits is: "Believing you are town right now would be based ENTIRELY on meta..." - I can say is complete hogwash, where do I say you should believe I'm town based on meta??? It's simply based on human behavior and normal reactions you'd expect.
You've COMPLETELY twisted my point around. I NEVER said that you claimed a meta defense. Where did I state that?
I specifically said that the only evidence causing ME to consider the possibility of DGB-town is my meta-understanding of you.
In other words, for the thousandth time,
logic = DGB-scum
My knowledge of DGB-meta = small chance of town

Tl;dr: DGB should learn some reading comprehension before trying to accuse me of scum based on misinterpretations of posts.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Exe »

@DGB 1 more time: It makes perfect sense. Sometimes logic says scum, and gut says the person is just being ridiculous. A small part of me believes you might actually believe the nonsense that you are trying to sell, but not a large enough part to outweigh the logic.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Exe »

LOL epic.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Exe »

Have been pre-prodded O.o, will post soon.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:59 am

Post by Exe »

Alright, so the suspicions on me don't surprise me in the slightest. DGB called me out pretty strongly shortly before she died, and it's pretty easy for scum to just hop on the suspicions of a dead townie.
However, DGB's case on me was weak at best, which I stated more than enough times D1, so I'd say a few of the people on me are prob-scum.

Toog, for example, who didn't post ANY suspicion on me at the "end of the day" even though he posted right after DGB's case, reads as opportunistic scum.
Coupled with the fact that he hasn't made any real case, I'm not even inclined to take the vote seriously.

In other news, would've slapped a vote on Hresz, but I'd say let the claimed power role live in the off chance he's actually telling the truth.
CKD continues to half-ass his way through the game. Active lurking like a pro there.
Friend has been getting scummier and scummier. His vote on DGB was extremely weak, as I've said before, and I get an attitude of losing interest in scumhunting from him. Probscum.

Kagelord's night action speculation is hella-bad. There's so many reasons why we might not have a night kill, and trying to guess is just making noise. Big
FoS
on that one.

Also, why has Kise still not posted content? He had the entire night phase to catch up.

Anyways, top scum-reads are: Kage, Toog, CKD, Friend, in no particular order because with the number of scum I'm pretty confident all 4 of them are scum.
And I'd say
Vote: Kagelord

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Exe »

Toog wrote:Exe seems to be flailing a bit, too worried about his own appearance. He tries to debunk me even though I more or less simulposted with DGB that his post against her screamed scum.
Lol, right. One post saying "Yeah, Exe is scum," is really top notch content and totally NOT bandwagoning on DGB's reads. /sarcasm Try again.
Also, can you actually back up any of these claims? You say I am "worried about my appearance." I call bullshit. I specifically say that the suspicions AREN'T surprising, and the ONLY reason I am even remotely concerned with the votes on me is because it's a REALLY safe place for scum to hide.

Stop just claiming things and somehow imagining that they are true.

Oh and btw, where's your strike today? I thought you had some awesome super-pro-town reason for striking randomly.
So if we were supposed to believe that somehow it WASN'T anti-town D1, then why has that changed D2? Could it be that you are absolutely full of shit? I'd say so.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Exe »

Toog wrote:I've already explained my reasoning for my first post strike on Day 1.
And now it's Day 2, and your Day 2 actions have CHANGED. I asked WHY. Don't dodge the question.
Toog wrote:You are trying to parry the attacks coming at you without actually scum hunting anyone else.
Bullshit.
Exe wrote:In other news, would've slapped a vote on Hresz, but I'd say let the claimed power role live in the off chance he's actually telling the truth.
CKD continues to half-ass his way through the game. Active lurking like a pro there.
Friend has been getting scummier and scummier. His vote on DGB was extremely weak, as I've said before, and I get an attitude of losing interest in scumhunting from him. Probscum.

Kagelord's night action speculation is hella-bad. There's so many reasons why we might not have a night kill, and trying to guess is just making noise. Big FoS on that one.

Also, why has Kise still not posted content? He had the entire night phase to catch up.

Anyways, top scum-reads are: Kage, Toog, CKD, Friend, in no particular order because with the number of scum I'm pretty confident all 4 of them are scum.
And I'd say Vote: Kagelord
Where the fuck is that "full defense" mode?
You're seriously making shit up.

Oh and:
Toog wrote: You are trying to say your wagon looks bad, which is just a terrible defense overall
It's NOT a defense. Don't try to manipulate my words. It's SCUMHUNTING. This is a multi-scum game, I am not in the least suggesting that a bad wagon means I must be town. In other words, I am not "defending" myself, I am attacking you.
Toog wrote:DGB summed up a pretty good case against you before her demise which I support, she saw the same things I did in your opportunistic post, and your defense against it was something along the lines of "lolmisreadingme."
So you admit to sheeping. Got it.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Exe »

Toog wrote:Because it is now day 2...?
Alright, so obviously you're going to keep acting dense regarding this subject. I'll just take this as you admitting that your strike D1 was completely stupid and now you've changed your ways.
Toog wrote:So you are attacking Lurkers and popular wagons? Good scum hunting mate.
Oh look, I pointed out that you were wrong about calling me "full defense mode," and you proceed to backpedal and change your argument to "bad scumhunting." Surprise surprise.
Toog wrote:You attempted to dismiss your wagon by stating anyone on it was scummy.
BULL.
FUCKING.
SHIT.
Exe wrote:I'd say a few of the people on me are prob-scum.
A
FEW
. READ IT.

Seriously, quit the misrep, it's not helping you appear pro-town.
Toog wrote:And I am not sheeping DGB in the least. She and I noticed your comments at the same time, we both came to the same conclusion. She built the case, I support it. Besides, it's kind of hard to sheep a dead person. I am carrying on her legacy.
Semantics is what people argue when they have no other counter-point.

So basically, you are full of crap. Got it. I'll just leave you on the list of scum suspects then.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Exe »

Checking in to say I'm having a busy day and don't have time for a real post until later tonight at the earliest.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Exe »

Alright, so looks like shit happened last night >.>

ABR's strike on KK is meh. I just can't make myself see the KK wagon. However, his post seems genuine and I can't really fault him for it. BabySpice hops on pretty hard though.

I REALLY don't like Camn's attempt to justify the Double block plan so hard. Especially when she gets to the point where she starts justifying it by saying that the strategy of -actually scumhunting- will inevitably lead to our downfall. Specifically this post:
Camn wrote:Cuz the way I see it, eventually we are going to be in LYLO, and we aren't going to have shit. We are going to get beat by one of the scum factions... probably the first one to see its IC member get killed.

Thats what will happen if we dont get a plan together now.
Mine is just what I came up with.. I am into any suggestions?
This is just bad logic, and worse rhetoric. I don't understand how the normal process by which town scumhunt is going to fail us in her eyes.
Mix this with her wishy-washy hop on the KK wagon and something just doesn't seem right.
FoS
there.

ThAd's KK strike is 100% self-preservation, and scummy as hell. Enough said.
Can we discuss a possible ThAd kill? With Toog's strike on ThAd, it's now confirmed that we cannot block & kill, so at this point we can choose from any of the three. So if we can get enough support, I'd prefer ThAd wagon first, Kage second.

In other news, Plum's last big post seemed like it was trying really hard to play the neutral stance. Slight scumpoints for that one.

More later when I have some more time. For now I'd say.
Vote: ThAd

Second choice: KageLord.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:13 am

Post by Exe »

Sorry I've been silent. Crazy weekend, and won't have a whole lot of time to post today.

I'll keep an eye on the thread as much as I can today in case there's something urgent.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Exe »

Ok...sorry for my inactivity. Been ridiculously busy, and haven't been able to pop in on Mafiascum for more than quick one or two-liners.

The argument for
not
lynching ThAd only follows from the theory that ThAdmiral is actually town. Which, frankly, is something I can't even begin to see. I've been arguing for this ever since his bad-strike:
Strike: ThAdmiral

ThAd wrote:@ Everyone: this is the situation we find ourselves in - scummy bastards like this get to strike with impunity because "it's already too late so I'm just doing the town a favor" while people like me who actually striked for someone they believed was scum and was willing to go to the effort to give reasons to back it up gets fucking buried for it.
Blah blah blah: you struck early because you knew it would limit the town's choices. The entire tone of your strike post reads as a joke intended to hide your true intentions.
LLD wrote:The DSK is going to shoot ThAd when he has sufficient votes on him that no one else can be lynched/blocked this day.
Wtf was with this line? It made absolutely no sense, and Idk why it was just ignored.

P-Edit:

@ThAd: Oh look, flailing. Nice ad-hom there bud.
Definitely
makes me think you're pro-town. :roll:

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Exe »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Exe wrote: The argument for
not
lynching ThAd only follows from the theory that ThAdmiral is actually town. Which, frankly, is something I can't even begin to see. I've been arguing for this ever since his bad-strike:
Strike: ThAdmiral
OMFG.
Do you actually have anything to say? Or has your tunneling gone so far that you can only gasp in response to random parts of my posts?

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Exe »

Baby Spice wrote:#26, #27, #28
Friend wrote:Lynch him NOW.
AlmasterGM wrote:
Wraith wrote:I'd prefer to not break the game, guys.
lol hi scumbag.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:/confirm

I'd guess that Reaper hasn't left a fucking hole the size of Chicago in his set-up that would allow breaking Day 1 but feel free to test that theory.

Then hang Wraith.

When I started playing here the first time, I learned a tell from Amished.
When people express similar ideas really quickly like those three quotes, then chances are there's scum there.
With AGM's flip, I'm betting this is the case here.

So,
vote MoI.

(FriendScum appears to be flaking so he can be next.)
Help me clarify...you think that because 2 people agreed with 1 scum, then they are all scum?

Looking back at the strikes to check something. More later.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Exe »

Hey guys, this last weekend was my birthday AND a League of Legends tournament AND I have a huge project due on weds, hence the lack of posting. I'm trying to catch up and will have a post ASAP.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Exe »

Claimed scum who outed partner? Obvious IC is obvious.

Strike: Baby Spice

Was going to harass Plum for deciding for the rest of the town between BS and Toog, but I guess it worked out for the better so I'm eating my words there.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Exe »

Lololol.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Exe »

LLD is IC.
Vote: LLD

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Exe »

Alright, so I now see no way I can win this, as IC is about to gain 2 kills guaranteed. SO, the closest chance I have to winning is eliminating the person who will guarantee my death in the next night. I therefore assume this is as close as I can come to playing to my win condition.

LLD is my scumbuddy, and is therefore confirmed IC. Last night, her and BL bickered about who to kill, and sadly there was no way for us to stop LLD from controlling the other kill. We have been betrayed, and they are about to be in control of both kills.

And SC is NOT IC, because LLD tried to have us kill SC last night. So, don't kill SC just yet.

Oh and Magua is probably the SC because LLD has us roleblocked out of killing Magua.

Strike: LLD

I really have no other choice. IC was definitely NOT the hardest to play as, as long as they didn't get lynched or shot by the SK >.>

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Exe »

Frankly, I really have no idea what the hell else I can do. I can either try to pretend like somehow I've stumbled onto some amazing discovery about LLD, and hope that somehow she dies...or I guarantee that my opposing faction loses.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Exe »

I have a comment to make that won't sound butthurt.

If you think about it, the IC is basically a mafia team within each mafia. Or rather, each mafia team is essentially a 3 - 1 mafia game inside this game. AND since the mafia teams don't know eachother, that means that it's kinda like a 3-1 mafia game with no lynches but while still giving the 1 man mafia a chance to kill the relative "townies."

In other words, scum have absolutely no way to get rid of their own IC member, while still being in a type of "MyLo."

Ergo, the setup is really tough for scum UNLESS the IC dies at the beginning of the game, accidentally.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Exe »

Also, to everyone: hellll no, I am not giving you my list of kills.

I am not completely abandoning my wincon. I'm attempting to get as close to winning as I can, which means eliminating as many people as possible.

So, you can trust this if you're smart: LLD's IC buddy is pretty much guaranteed to be Magua. LLD has fought a Magua night kill EVERY night.

P-Edit: CKD was deciding between Magua and AGM. LLD made a note that AGM wasn't gonna leave her alone, and should be the kill. See the connection?

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Exe »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
You're not the one who has nothing to play for because her
scum mate
just claim in Thread and implicated her.
Fixed that, seeing as you're technically not my team.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Exe »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Exe wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
You're not the one who has nothing to play for because her
scum mate
just claim in Thread and implicated her.
Fixed that, seeing as you're technically not my team.

Exe, we're in the same gang. You just happen to be a traitor. Still doesn't make you not part of the gang.
I'm not buying your game. LLD, you may be trying to fool the town, but you can NOT fool me.

The other mafia has shot BOTH of our other scum-mates. The enemy IC would not have arranged for their allies to die, ergo you are the IC.

GTFO.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:04 am

Post by Exe »

Toog wrote:You treat it like a mini mafia game in your QT. If you scum teams weren't paranoid of your infiltrator, you suffer the consequences. Use the Day Phase to "bus" your suspicion and get your infiltrator lynched. And guess what... you also look better for killing scum >_>.
Except that we have no real way of determining the IC because there really aren't "IC tells." The IC wants to: kill the enemy scum team, appear town, and bus it's own team for townpoints. How is that any different from any other scum?

I mean, you can say all you wan't, but unless you're the other Mafia (in which case, you've failed at catching the IC just as much as we have), you haven't actually experienced it and don't know how useless it is when your members get killed by the other team essentially knowing who you are, while not being able to get rid of your own IC member.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Exe »

Toogeloo wrote:I'm gonna laugh if the ICs were the Gang Leaders that shot each other on Night 2 and the mafia teams have torn themselves apart trying to find the ICs. Probably very unlikely, but would be funny all the same.
Why would the ICs shoot eachother...?

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Exe »

LLD, the argument that as IC (who need to ALL LIVE TO WIN) I would out myself just to kill you is completely stupid.

SO.

Either YOU are the IC.

OR

The IC has already flipped and wasn't revealed.

So stop pretending like somehow my play makes ANY sense as IC, and either admit your IC or try to pretend like we're on the same team and both just fucked ourselves over.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Exe »

Magua is probably scum.

Also, apparently IC doesn't flip, so IC has already lost and I'm curious as to why the townie hasn't outed himself yet, and saved the whole world a lot of trouble.

Strike: Magua

It's either Mag or SC.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Exe »

Herp derp:
people claiming I'm the IC are clearly having trouble using their brains.

Kast, why the FUCK would I out MYSELF during NO pressure during the previous day, if I was a role that NEEDS TO SURVIVE TO WIN.

Herp.
Derp.

I'm not IC. This game has been won by town, unless you can't manage to catch the DSK.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Exe »

Though, it's actually been won by the IC & scum teams FOR the town, so I correct myself regarding that part.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Exe »

Kast wrote:@Exe-
Wow are you a complete idiot? You and LLD were the last two SkullCrushers. It's obvious LLD was going to out you if you didn't out her first. Exe-IC with SC-IC buddy was the most likely scenario yesterday anyway; you just jumped the gun on her and admitted it before she did.
And accomplished what exactly?

What the fuck would that even do for me?

Answer: absolutely fucking nothing.

Don't act all high and mighty with me, your logic here makes NO FUCKING SENSE.

Kill me, be proven wrong, and then smack your face on the keyboard for thinking my actions were even remotely logical as IC.

Also:
RC wrote:I would have thought that Bulletproof Vest implied Baseball-Bat-Proof, and surely Fist-Proof.

Still, you never know.
The people who are assuming that this confirmed that the Vest meant lynch-proof clearly aren't thinking. RC makes no sure confirmation here, AND the idea of a lynch-proof vest is stupid, both flavor-wise, logically, and in the setup. In terms of flavor, bulletproof vests save NO ONE from a baseball bat to the face. In terms of mafia logic, bulletproof townies are NOT lynch-proof. And based on the setup, a vest that would confirm a player as IC the second they got lynched seems pretty useless to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”