A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Vote: DGB

I have to be in agreeance with GreyICE at the moment. You only know your alignment and no one else's alignment, so self raising is actually the only logical move at the moment.

Raise: Bunnylover

Lets face it, for those who have played with me, you know that the only way for me to be good is to be unlynchable v_v. So those who were in Gorrad favorite ficitional mafia game, unraise your hand for yourself and raise it for me.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
Vote: DGB

I have to be in agreeance with GreyICE at the moment. You only know your alignment and no one else's alignment, so self raising is actually the only logical move at the moment.
Really? So, not raising isn't an option? You HAVE to self-vote? If you don't, you're illogical? Those self-votes don't all cancel each other out, right? And they're not an excuse for people not to commit, right? And they can't cause a winner with only 3 votes because everyone is busy self-voting, right?
If you really think this player list is stupid and will actually allow someone to win with 2 or 3 hand raises, then my vote is where is should be <_<.
Raising the hand and not raising the hand means at the last moment possible someone could raise their hand and win with 1 raised hand. Do you want that to happen? Frankly I would because that would confirmed that person as anti-town/scum.
IF your going to raised, the logical move is to do it on yourself. You know I was excluding the possibility of not self-raising.

This is just like Super Smash Bros. Brawl where we had to nominate a person every day to get the smash ball. Eventually, were going to pick a person as a town and give them this power.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Bunnylover »

:P I know MoI, I was just joking. I would actually kill myself if for some reason people actually gave me that thing <_<.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@TS: Frankly I don't like the ability and probably don't even want it to be used. It basically a WIFOM situation if a townie uses it on a scum player and that scum flips.

@hasdgfas 97: Did you just do the macorania (or however you spell it) o_o?

Did DGB just claim scum :neutral:
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@MoI: Well how can we tell when she been sarcastic and not? What if she is an infinite Dayvigging Scum v_v? Yes I joke on that, but seriously I'm not going to play that game, "Oh was that you been sarcastic in this post or did you mean it." IF a player is playing sarcastically that just creates a shit load of WIFOM. Did they mean this post, or were they been sarcastic.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Benmage wrote:
Magua wrote:How many VIs do you count in this game, Magna?
From those who need to die quickest.
1)Chesskid3
9) Danakillsu
25) Bunnylover
20) A song of ice and fiure-unknown
14) Shadow1psc-town VI
21) GreyICE-town VI

There’s a couple honorable…dishonorable? mentions I’ll keep an eye on
Magua wrote:Because I am leery of people who say "Policy lynching a VI D1 is the smart move" when there's more than one VI.
We’ll lynch them all.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:My question to you – why no direct questions for Benmage based on this reasoning? He suggested that there are more than one VI in his post.
LOOK. Town can win this probably lynching 1 scum the whole game. Odds are there’s a scum Team of the North Robb Stark etc etc, and Odds are there’s a Stannis scum team. That alone means there will likely be crosskilled.

YOU KNOW WHO WONT BE NIGHTKILLED The aforementioned idiots. It is our job as the town to kill em all. We don’t need to kill scum today tomorrow or the next day to win this. We need to kill off the unreadable. The ones who even if town will lose us the game.
:< I don't always play like an idiot. But saying we shouldn't lynch scum is saying we shouldn't even play mafia x_x. Vi's are left for the vig/sk to get rid of so they can be pro-town. I think we just need to take MoI advice and get rid of the "VI" status and if those that you listed as VI do something scummy, don't let someone excuses by saying their VI.

And of course that did DGB really claim scum was not real. I'm not that much of an idiot.

Benmage so your plan is to lynch 3 to 4 VI people, make no connections between people what so ever, because honestly if we are lynching VI why should scum really do anything other then vote, and then when you actually want to get serious, its Day 1 ALL OVER AGAIN.
Best plan ever.
LynchMePls wrote:
GreyICE wrote:I am playing the actual game. I am trying to help the town win by keeping the powers out of the hands of players I don't trust. At the moment that's, well... everyone.
This post strikes me as a bit scummy. Particularly the last sentence.

Unvote
Vote: GreyICE
Explain this a little more :<.

@ DGB post 166: Scum are going to do the unexpected, especially if they are good players. I wouldn't pass it over for Benmage scum to do something like that because more then likely their will be those who agree with him.

@Raivann post 196: I am never calm in my post :P.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@TS: Frankly I think the moment someone gets the governor ability they use it just to get it out of the way.
Unraise
Raise: Twilight Sparkle

Don't know why, but I have a feeling I can trust Twilight Sparkle.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Xvart: lol you so read that post wrong. I was jokingly saying if for some strange reason that everyone decided to give me the power, I would kill myself in real life. It was a joke.
Are you saying you agree with Benmage in that lynching 3 to 4 player without gathering any information (because what would be discuss if the lynch is already settled?)? What exactly is wrong with pointing that out?

@Chesskid3: That is true. I do need pressure.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Locke: No, I am just useless in the beginning. But I do agree with you, I need to get off my ass and start doing shit.
The more I think about it, the more I am believing that Has post restriction is in fact fake, scum have safe claim, and Ilyn Payne is his/her safe claim.
Unvote, Vote hasdgfas

@Xvart: I think Benmage had posted a list of people he considered VI's, so in retrospect I thought you were agreeing with that list.

@Zedenk: Forgive me, but I am kinda confused. You are leaning scum on MoI, yet you are voting for Diddin which MoI is currently voting for. My Scum read is voting for this person, by my logic I wouldn't vote that said person too (or at least not on the first day).

@MoI: What counts as buddying to you?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Zed: Not much to elaborate on. Ily Pane or (w/e the name is, too lazy to go look it up) has his tongue removed. I haven't been in any games where only one person has a Post restriction (nor have I bother to look any up), so just that is strange to me. Further more if their are games like this where one person has a post restriction, I would assume they are more then likely town or seen as town. This means that if Illy Pane was given as a fake claim, and a person who looked up who their fake claim was, they would come up with the idea that this would be great to look townish with a PR.
Although this is basically trying to outguess the mod, but so far I'm liking my vote.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Bunnylover »

GreyICE wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Your case is full-retard,
Scuse me?????
Your. Case. Is. Full. Retard.

It is not a good case, it is not a good candidate for a lynch day 1, we should not be discussing it. It doesn't matter if he's town or scum, he's a good target for our namecops, one of the scum teams can always assume "Post Restriction = Power Role" and send him in as a night-kill target, anything could happen.

I'd really love if you'd stop tunneling and find someone else. Go ahead and go after me for this, at least it'll give us some more reads on you. You're tunneling someone in a way that could end this day in modkill. Sorry if I find that your behavior INSANE.
I just find this stupid.
We should not lynch a person we think is scum with a fake PR because a namecop should investigate that said person, come out the next day and out himself and announce his results, or we should just like the scum shot the person with a post restriction because we all know scum always get rid of the people we have doubt with x-x.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Bah.
Frankly I still believe that we should lynch hasdgfas.
I am confident that scum wont' shot hasdgfas. Reason why? Because scum would have to be idiots to shot hasdgfas. Scum doesn't shot someone who has a Post restriction and others are willing to lynch if hasdgfas is in fact town.
If we assume their is a vig out their. something tells me a vig wouldn't shot hasdgfas early on and something just tells me that the vig will die before hasdgfas can be shot. That would leave us in a situation of WIFOM.

I understand that hasdgfas case isn't this person 100% scum and is more a precaution lynch, but for a day 1 I think its a good lynch.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

chesskid3 wrote:the fuck am I reading?
PL the post-restricted guy d1 for a good lynch
THE FUCK I SAY
Ew I don't like the way you made it sound :(.
Is that really what its sounds like?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Magua wrote:
@Mod:
xvart has 4 votes on him, not 3, and Benmage has 5 raises, ahead of Twilight Sparkle's 4.

bunnylover, chesskid, thoughts on diddin?
I just got through reading Diddin ISO, and throughout it I didn't get a single read of if he's scum or town.
I actually like his last post he made.
I believe Diddin is scumhunting or at least trying to.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Because I can't get any momentum for this wagon
Unvote: Hasdgfas

I am in agreeance to vote against Raivann. That last post was just lol. Don't vote me dude, I'm town and I got a town read on you!!!!
Vote: Raivann
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Bunnylover »

The Zoraster case I'm not really seeing.
I understand why MoI is voting for him, but thats not why others are voting for him.
The thing I see is that people are voting Zoraster because Xtomt said he was town.
Xtomt also said about 6 other people were townie too.

The Zoraster FOS buddy - Vote Townie is nice. Frankly I would rather lynch Raivann (the FOS buddy) which upon flip of a scum result will prove (or at least strenght) the fact that Zoraster was in fact doing that.
Lynching Zoraster really doesn't dissolve Raivann status.

Basically, I'm happy with my vote.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@MOI: The reason you are voting Zoraster is not the reason others are voting him. The reason others are voting him, you have said only strengthening your read/vote on him.
Here the situation I see:
If we lynch Zoraster and he flips town, what happens to Raivann? Raivann still will be lynched because his post have been bad and scummy (I think one has been good). Isn't that right?
If we lynch Zoraster and he flips scum, what happens to Raivann? Raivann is lynched because the FOS Buddy - Vote Townie theory is strengthen. Isn't that right?
If we lynch Raivann and he flips town, what happens to Zoraster? The theory of FOS Buddy - Vote Townie is thrown out the window and scum now have to come up with another mislynch.
If we lynch Raivann and he flips scum. what happens to Zoraster? The theory of FOS Buddy - Vote Townie is strengthen and Zoraster is lynched due to it.

The most logical sense is to lynch Raivann.

Nothing has given us reason to believe their are multiple scum groups, so no. But if in the book their were different enemies family fighting in their, then I believe we should believe that their is multiple scum groups.
But No, I don't believe their are.

@Twilight Sparkle: I see no reason why to doubt that Hascow is town now.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Benmage wrote:And Nexus and BL

and

Shadow/Ghostlin who dont know whats going on.
No u.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Ghostlin wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
Benmage wrote:And Nexus and BL

and

Shadow/Ghostlin who dont know whats going on.
No u.
Really? This is what the discourse has come to? And I'm on a wagon with you?

You know, six of one, half dozen of the other in this particular case, and the people who are making more sense are in fact, on the other lynch.

Unvote; Vote: Zoa
How exactly do you want me to respond to that?
With a huge wall post explaining why he wrong and I'm right?

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone who is viewing himself higher up then everyone else (well actually viewing others lower them himself). I already know how that argument is going to end.

@Dana: Explain? The only thing I see that I forgot to put in (which I noticed after I posted) was that Zoraster still has the chance be scum even without the FOS Buddy - Vote Townie thing.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I really would like to LL to come in and claim if they are Petyr.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@MOI: I think you meant to say Town instead of scum (so I'm going to answer it with town in replace of scum), correct me if I am wrong :<.
I wasn't arguing on either side, I was given how I would view the situation based on who we lynched first and what they flip.
The way I am viewing is that even without the FOS Buddy - Town thing, Raivann would still be lynched regardless of Zoraster flip.
Zoraster been lynched can be avoided if we lynch Raivann first and viewing his flip because right now (other then you) the case on Zoraster is the FOS Buddy (raivann who if we lynch and flip town this theory is wrong/Raivann who if we lynch and flip town this theory is right) - townie vote (LL).

I understand that I left out the situation that Zoraster can still be scum, which I realized the moment after I posted the post. I didn't see any way to clarify the post without making myself look scummier.

The reason why is because if I remember correctly here is your vote:
X

Here is the other people votes:
O.
See the distance?

By evidence I mean night kills.
If during the night only one person dies what is the obvious thought?
We have one scum team.
I don't believe everyone thinks (some might think or consider) that scum crossed killed on Day 1, hit a BP, hit a Doc protect player, or something.
We have two night kills.
We have a vig and one scum team.
we have three night kills.
We have a Vig/SK and one/two scum team.
That is what I meant. I don't see the point in discussion or believing in multiple scum teams day 1 as you won't really know or have an idea till day 2.

Oh you did mean town :).

@Zoraster: Is Petry not a Lannister? If Petry is, then I'm confused as to why LL wouldn't come out and say it. I'm confused =/.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Zoraster if your self aligned that means you have the option to join the scum side and not only the town side.
Also why the hell would you even lie about your role?
Your first claim wasn't even a town claim, it was third party. This claim is the same claim except different names. Makes no sense why to lie.

@Diddin: You see, its all fine and dandy to say I am scummy and all, but are you saying my logic is wrong in lynching Raivann before Zoraster based on the situation I have posted? Not one person has come and said it is wrong or right.

And yes my vote is going on Zoraster after he response to why he/she lied. So Benmage you can stop worrying about that you aren't going to get the lynch you want, which in turn won't be a town flip so I guess I can't really complain since a townie isn't dieing.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Ghostlin wrote:VOTE: Bunnylover

I think I read three votes, two raises, a bunch of stuff that upon further observation didn't say much (I'm trying to decide what ISO 16 says and the fact that it doesn't really mean anything considering any lynch=a flip, and there's no consideration of what happened when Zoaster flipped third party), and the 'I can't complain if a townie isn't dying' is really odd in ISO 21. You realize we don't win the game if we lynch third parties, right?
And you realize we lose the game if we lynch townies :(?
Third party (for example SK) are people we have to lynch aren't they?
So technically we do lose the game if we don't lynch third parties.
DrippingGoofball wrote:@ Magua - we're not raising a scumbaggo today.

Mikujin
Shouldn't we raise a person who is scummy since they would be losing their vote and power.
Or did I misread :<.

Nominate: Raivann

Not too sure I am going to keep a nominated vote this day. The person who gets nominated if scum would have a perfect excuse to stay off the VC analysis (of course we will still ask them to vote, but come around day 5 if we get that far we aren't going to be going through each other ISO to see our votes, were going through the mod ISO to see the VC which they won't show up).
Although making them lose their power is a plus side.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Ghostlin wrote:EBWOP: This is the Bunnylover case/ISO. Most of the analysis posted by this player is WIFOM, fishing blantantly for Locke Lamora's role, a vote for us to Policy Lynch someone with a post restriction while not making a case why he's scum, sheeping, somewhat untrue setup speculation, and is generally somewhere between scummy and unhelpful in general.
Wait what.
Fising for LL role? A person said they knew LL role (name) and I wanted LL to confirm that so in case LL is scum he fake claims something that Zoraster didn't say while LL had already agreed that that was his claim. I wasn't asking for powers or anything, I don't see how a name claim is harmful. For example if LL had said, "Oh Yes I am that person," when Zoraster had fake claimed the first time, we would have a confirm scum on our hands or maybe dead not sure how it would go down. Plus I wasn't the only one who asked for it.
Name claim =/= Role claim.
I explained why we should lynch Raivann and Hasdgfas (before the vig shot). Yes Hasdgfas was more on the PL line, but I explained why.
Sheeping what? Where have I sheeped?
Setup Speculation? If I'm speculating about the setup how do you know its untrue unless you have inside knowledge that would prove it untrue? Since your withholding that information would that make you anti-town?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Ghostlin wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
Ghostlin wrote:EBWOP: This is the Bunnylover case/ISO. Most of the analysis posted by this player is WIFOM, fishing blantantly for Locke Lamora's role, a vote for us to Policy Lynch someone with a post restriction while not making a case why he's scum, sheeping, somewhat untrue setup speculation, and is generally somewhere between scummy and unhelpful in general.
Wait what.
Fising for LL role? A person said they knew LL role (name) and I wanted LL to confirm that so in case LL is scum he fake claims something that Zoraster didn't say while LL had already agreed that that was his claim. I wasn't asking for powers or anything, I don't see how a name claim is harmful. For example if LL had said, "Oh Yes I am that person," when Zoraster had fake claimed the first time, we would have a confirm scum on our hands or maybe dead not sure how it would go down. Plus I wasn't the only one who asked for it.
Name claim =/= Role claim.
I explained why we should lynch Raivann and Hasdgfas (before the vig shot). Yes Hasdgfas was more on the PL line, but I explained why.
Sheeping what? Where have I sheeped?
Setup Speculation? If I'm speculating about the setup how do you know its untrue unless you have inside knowledge that would prove it untrue? Since your withholding that information would that make you anti-town?
1)...The Has case was weak to the point of nonexistant. You didn't bother to expand it any with proof of how/why he would BE scum. You just went 'bad post restriction is bad.'

2) My point is, why should LL have to claim
anything
seeing the 3rd party claim and LL wasn't a suspect?

3) You sheeped onto the Raivann wagon with kinda a 'lol, that post sucked', (I'm paraphrasing) didn't expand that at all, and indicated you'd jump onto a Zoa wagon once you found out the reason he lied. (You never did, but indicated willingness too.)

4) I didn't say the speculation was untrue, I said it was unhelpful: NK's are the most nebulous way to get information about a setup. The number of NKs should not been taken as a credible bit of information, and yet you seem(ed) to want us to take this as evidence.
1) It was a PL, yes, I already admitted that. I never said Hasdgfas was 100% scum, just don't want to wait till the 6th day with 6 people left and Hasdgfas is still their and were wondering is the cow scum faking a PR or what.

2) Did you not read what I posted? Yes its unlikely for that to happen, but always good to get even the smallest chance of something out of the way. I don't see the harm in one person name claiming, so I'm confused why this is bad? Did we know he was 3rd party? No we didn't. I hate that LL never had the chance to respond to the claim, but I saw no harm it could do for LL to name claim and if he had name claimed the first time Zoraster fake claimed, Zoraster would have been lynched sooner (be it like 8 post sooner, but still).

3) You didn't read my Raivann should be lynched before Zoraster post where I showed the scenario of what could happen for each flip. It made more sense to lynch Raivann. Raivann wasn't doing anything to help the town. Raivann was just here, made several unexplained votes, made that stupid post of "Don't vote me I got a town read on you," which is just ew. I had my own reason to vote Raivann.
Zoraster, yes I was going to join the wagon, but not till
I SAW HE LIED
. I go by the rule, lynch all liars.

4) This is what you had said
somewhat untrue setup speculation
. I didn't say, "HEY TOWN WE SHOULD ALL DETERMINE HOW MANY GROUPS THEIR ARE BY THE KILLS IN THE NIGHT." Thats how I do it, yes. I was asked by what evidence I was talking about, and thats the evidence I go by.

Your trying to make something I said that has no significant meaning into something giant. Their probably a lot of other things you can find about me to push your lynch on me without having to grasp at straws.

@Magua: Not sure where I'm going to put my vote. I'm debating with-in my head rather or not to vote Raivann, but if he town he just such an easy mislynch. I mean even I think he's scum, and I'm useless in my reads almost all my games except for three and one was with like 8 people left.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Magua wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@Magua:
Not sure where I'm going to put my vote.
I'm debating with-in my head rather or not to vote Raivann, but if he town he just such an easy mislynch.
I mean even I think he's scum
, and I'm useless in my reads almost all my games except for three and one was with like 8 people left.
Do you see the discrepancy here?
Basically I'm self doubting my read.
Yes I think he scum.
Looking back at my past game, my reads are usually wrong.
Should I follow my reads that are usually wrong or consider something else.
That why I haven't voted. Their no discrepancy, I just don't know if I should trust my reads.
Like I said yesterday if we lynch Zoraster before Raivann, Raivann will still be viewed as scummy while the other way around Zoraster wouldn't have. So should I go with my read even though my mind tells me scum didn't lynch Raivann because they knew they could lynch him tomorrow or scum didn't lynch Raivann because he part of their group.
Bah, I hate how my mind work =/.

And yes I agree with Hasdgfas, DTM needs to speak up more and gives his opinions (that is what your saying?)
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Actually Hasdgfas, I don't understand your vote on me. Can you bold what part of that quote is given you the reason to vote?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Magua: No. I think Diddin was just trying to join whatever wagon was available at that time. As Benmage pointed out, Diddin just didn't consider anything and join the wagon that looked like was going for the lynch for the day.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Magua wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@Magua: No. I think Diddin was just trying to join whatever wagon was available at that time. As Benmage pointed out, Diddin just didn't consider anything and join the wagon that looked like was going for the lynch for the day.
So you don't think Raivann and diddin were partners?
No, I don't believe they are partners.
I would have expected them to be partners if Diddin stayed on Raivann wagon longer instead of just switching off as he would know he was avoiding a mislynch (I believe he switched before the claim)
This doesn't exclude the possibility that Raivann is an SK/ or on another scum team.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Everyone saying Magua catch is great:
Yeah, if I bold certain parts that someone said, I can make it into a scummy thing. If a person had said "I am" in an ass long paragraph and also used the word "scum" later in it, if I bold them do I get points for catching a slip? No. because I excluded everything before, after, and in between those words and I'm not reading the context.

@LMP: My opinion today has not differ from my opinion yesterday. You can look at my post during Day 1 and you can see that my line of thought (although it may be stupid) makes sense to the way I'm thinking.
Lynching Zoraster first before Raivann, then having Zoraster flip town would have obvious made me think that Raivann is a mislynch since people are trying to push Zoraster lynch before Raivann when it make sense for the other way.
I'm not distancing myself. This was my line of thought, and I had said that yesterday.

I'm agreeing with what LL/TS is saying about Thor.
Vote Thor

Your playing defensively. Townie's play offensively.
Your reads are going to be at best OMGUS without finishing your read through.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Setael: It was this post. The reason he calling the VI's town is because as scum we would have hopped onto that wagon without a second thought.
That is what Diddin did.
Benmage wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@Zoraster: Is Petry not a Lannister? If Petry is, then I'm confused as to why LL wouldn't come out and say it. I'm confused =/.
Game above him.

So here is how our VI-Town reacted to the worlds worst fakeclaim. I’m sorry…but even scum VI’s are gonna hop on an easy mislynch.

So as far as I am concerned BunnyLover, Shadow, and Dana are ALLL TOWN. NONE OF THEM WILL BE LYNCHED TODAY.(Vig/SK soon to fakeclaim vig..Chess was acceptable, do not shoot these)

MoI
…See. This could’ve be spun for the worst. Not the best. This is a case for why they should live…but also why without this evidence they are POLICY LYNCHES! Next someone will talk they’re way out of being tracked to a dead guy.
FML.

Now. Let us examine how a scum reacts to the worlds worst fakeclaim:
diddin wrote:
unvote, Vote: zoraster
. His claim is obv. scum. Bunny's slip has also been noted by myself and others and Bunny still wants Raivann lynch. That makes me lose quite a lot of faith in the Raivann case.
One post. One vote. No curiosity.
Twilight Sparkle wrote: Also, I really doubt zoraster's claim is true.

Unvote, Vote: Zoraster
(L-3)
The better player plays it with a little more coy. But still. One post. No curiosity. One vote.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Benmage wrote:
BL
if you agree about my point on the reaction regarding Zors claim....why aren't you voting Sparkle?
Thor > Twilight Sparkle.
Twilight still has the potential to do something (if Hito is telling the truth we should see a boost in their activeness and post).
Thor is too focus on defending himself and I can't see him getting out of that ruckus.
I see Thor having the better odds of flipping scum then Twilight
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

This was from the mod
The Envoy will immediately lose their vote for the day. They will also lose any of their abilities until the beginning of Day 3, including the ability to speak in QT, if they have it.
If scum had daychat, then it would make more sense to have the person nominated to regain their abilities at the beginning of the night phase on Day 3. Otherwise they can just discuss everything before their power is gone which kinda defeats the purpose of making scum lose their QT.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@DTM:
I would call it an almost scummy argument just because
good townies
wouldn't give up now with our strong lead.
Keyword is good townies.
I'm surprised that didn't cross my mind that Diddin didn't go after me nor that no one else pointed that out.
Would you then say that MoI is scum because he also acknowledge what Diddin said, but didn't go after me either?
Im confused on the "name cop slip"?
You'll note that if I don't agree with my lynch (their are times where I know it can't be helped that I have to be lynched because of my idiotness) that I get very frustrated and start typing in all caps.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Xvart: Reason for switching your nomination from me to placing a vote on me? You nominate me because you think I am scum (I assume), but didn't vote me until recently because I assume you have a bigger scum read. What suddenly spark you to switch?

@Dana: Any reason for your vote?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Disliking the recent post by LMP.
Twilight Sparkle is a Knight in shining white armor!
All TS did was answered a question that was asked at someone else. Never knew that was a tell of some sort. Especially since the answer was very obviously.
I'm just confused as to how this makes TS a Knight and give Scummy vibes?

Your comments on Feysal are blah. Backtracking I can kinda see where your getting that from. But from what I've read, this is how I processed it: "DGB is scum. Between Zoraster and LL: LL is townier then Zoraster." He doesn't compare DGB/Zoraster, so how exactly is that saying their is only one scum team? Should everyone never have any town reads because their are two scum team? No.

To me its seems like your trying to appear scum hunting, while you aren't. Your just trying to make things bigger then they are.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@LL: Yes.

@LMP: Why the fuck did you claim.

@Everyone else: Should we assume now that their is two scum teams, and one of the teams where blocked?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Setael wrote:
BL wrote:Your comments on Feysal are blah. Backtracking I can kinda see where your getting that from. But from what I've read, this is how I processed it: "DGB is scum. Between Zoraster and LL: LL is townier then Zoraster." He doesn't compare DGB/Zoraster, so how exactly is that saying their is only one scum team? Should everyone never have any town reads because their are two scum team? No.
As I've stated before, I'm also bothered by her constant repetition that she doesn't trust her reads and implies she's stupid. She's playing the VI card to the fullest extent and it seems intentional, like she's using it to hide behind in case of future scum slips.
If you wanted to play the, "constant repetition" thing, you might have actually wanted to quote me where I called myself stupid, doubted my read, and played the VI card.
Our of those 3 things, I've only done two. Those two are the first two things.
Can you honestly say that you don't see why I'm doubting myself with the Raivann read? I laid out what would happen if we lynched Zoraster first and he didn't flip scum. Their would be still suspicion on Raivann, and that to me just reads as mislynch incoming.
I don't see how anyone can say that is wrong.

@LMP: The problem with point 2 is that a town RB/Doc would already be assuming that the person they targeted was Scum/Town if they believe their is two scum team (although it would have probably taken another night).
I highly doubt you were claiming and in your mind you were going, "IM CLAIMING SO THAT I CAN GIVE A TOWN RB AND THE TOWN DOCTOR A STRONGER READ ON WHO THEY TARGETED!"
I find a difference between the reason you claim and night kill speculation, which is why I asked both question. And as it has been shown, their's possibilities that I have missed (read MoI post when responding to my question).

Feysal isn't the only one to say that line of thought (disagreeing with Benmage). Why do you make this a target but ignore the others who are doing the same thing?

@TS: x-x wow at your case. Obviously Zdenek hasn't been playing much attention to his own post and just wants to make you look scummy as hell. The contradictions you have shown in his play and the way he dances around LL "almost confirmed townie", is just wow.
Unvote: Thor
Vote: Zdenek
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Setael: If you played with me, you would agree with all those post above the "@Zdenek one".
When I am confused, I'll say "sorry" or "Forgive me", because either I am misinterpreting something or what they just said made no sense at all. I'm given them the chances to explain.
That next one was me been sarcastic.
I am a VI. Do I want to be one, no. Am I going to deny I am one, no. Am I going to use that as an excuse to get out of a lynch, no. Am I going to allow others to use that as an excuse to lynch me, no.
Setael what is your read on me? I know you've commented on the comments I've been making about me calling myself stupid, but I don't recall you saying the read you had on me rather it be Town, Scum, Null, Null - Scum, Null - Town, 3rd Party, or etc.

@LMP #1326: What would Feysal gain by saying their is only one scum team and lieing about it? Regardless if their is one or two scum team, our job as town is to lynch scum. If the town mindset is their is only one scum team, then were going to eliminate one scum team till something changes that mind set.
This is where I lose your train of thought on Feysal is scum, because I don't see the benefits for scum Feysal or any scum in that matter to lie.

@LL: If me and Feysal are scum today, wouldn't it be more logical to stay on the wagon for Thor and Twilight Sparkle since they are the biggest wagon?
Wouldn't it be logical to bus Feysal instead of defend him?
What logic is their to move to Zdenek wagon who only has 2 people (Twilight Sparkle and myself) if your implying that me and Feysal are scum together?

@LMP again: Are you willing to say who you are going to shoot next? If you aren't thats fine.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@LMP: I don't know, speculating about the set-up and been wrong doesn't means you gain townie points, but yeah we are just going to go around in circle at this rate.

I know I said I would be fine with it, but I'm retracting that <_<.
Its Anti-town to name who your going to shoot because I don't know, scum would kill you that night as well as roleblock you, I really don't know it would be anti-town other then that it can be consider role fishing.
Its pro-townie to name who your going to shoot because we get a claim out of that person, the cop knows who not to investigate, the doc knows who not to protect (although they should already know that unless they are an idiot), RB know who to to RB, pretty much roles know who not to target at night (and although its 18 people just eliminating one could be the difference between blocking the scum or blocking a townie).
Lets face the fact, all we know is that you have/had the power to kill.
That means we don't know if you a Town (Vig), Third party (SK), or Scum (Unlikely, pretty much impossible).
As Town your motivate as you have stated is that you had information that would help the town. Honestly the information hasn't helped the town at all. All it done is throw us down more WIFOM. Although since you did come out with claiming a kill on a townie player that something I wouldn't have expected from an SK or Scum, but doesn't eliminate the possibility.
As Third Party (SK) your motivate for coming out would be to look townie (the last sentence), but as well as confused the town.
Scum coming out and claiming this kill is um...........well I can't see any logical reasoning for that.

I realized that what I'm doing can be called role fishing, but the more information town has, the better chances of catching scum is.

@Setael:
1) A new player is a person who is just starting out in the game. Doesn't understand the game, doesn't know how to play, doesn't really know anything.
A VI has a grasp on the game and has the potential to be a good player, but makes error that lead to mislynches.
2) I know I'm not a good player, and like every game I've been called a VI by someone so therefore I'm more then likely still in the VI section of players.
3) 9 games I think. Its not up to me to decide when I stop becoming a VI. Its up to the other players determining my gameplay ability.
4) Playing more games and understanding how each person plays I guess.
5) Lol I didn't. I expected two or three times. Since you asked this, I'm getting the feeling that your falling into the trap you said I was trying to do. It's almost like the response to these question is going to be, "Alright I'll give you a bi for the previous action of the game, but get better."
6) I understand the setup of the games, its the use of scum hunting that are throwing me off. Using LMP as an example, one of the reason he calling TS scum is because they answered a question that was directed at another person. Which makes me go what because people are agreeing with him.
And I apologize, you did in fact say what your stance was.

@DGB: Why shouldn't we lynch you? What have you done this day? Why have you been lurking this entire time? Why haven't you been paying attention and you will know why I'm not getting lynched "Today"?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I'm here. Nothing that I see I can give my two cent in.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Nexus: I've addressed my opinion on the others vote. TS I had them as a town read day 1, but after hearing everyone talking about how they are 3 powerful heads together it changed my read to a null one. Then TS activity picked and they began showing their pro-townie force which changed my read by to a townie. Thor I had agree that him spending his time defending himself and staying up to date with the thread instead of reading the thread so he can have a full understanding of what is happening was not in the townie nature. Feysal case I disagree with and I'm more then sure I've made that clear. I agree with TS Zedenk case.
More then sure all of this is made clear in my posts.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@LMP: Yes, Feysal did have interactions with them.
But thats the problem. He distances his self with one and befriends the other. As scum wouldn't he distance himself from both?
Didn't other people find Diddin scummy?
The xtoxm post is interesting as I can see why a scum player would say that. If Feysal is scum, then it would make sense for him to say it in case town does want to get rid of the governor power he can joined town by that post and if town wanted it on a pro-townie player he can go that route as well.

As for why Zdenek > Feysal, I believe its because Zdenek is trying to take advantage of everyone saying that TS isn't as strong a force as they should be and is trying to get rid of them before they become the pro-townie force they can be. Zdenek has responded to every one of TS post saying that is has a negative effect or its just plain scummy. Zdenek been tunneling TS.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@LMP: Thats the problem. If Feysal is town, he is not going to know who he is agreeing with and who he is arguing with.
Should we lynch you because you pushed Feysal lynch hard and denied other lynches if Feysal flips town?
No, because if you are town you assume the person your lynching is scum.

Did you read the Zdenek case?
Your telling me that you don't see that Zdenek was hard tunneling Twilight Sparkle and trying to make their post sound scummy even if they contradict himself?
I could go through TS entire case and pick each point that I like, but basically I would be copying and pasting their case.

I don't think your going to persuade me to join the Feysal wagon, sorry to frustrate you :(.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Benmage wrote:Okay I had to LOOK!
Feysal wrote:
Raivann [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2864274#p2864274]#1497[/url] wrote:Wouldn't Benmage have been the obv. player to watch last night?
I never even considered targeting him.

Last night I considered what kind of players I would be targeting. Would it be the townish ones, or the scummy ones, or the null reads? I decided against targeting a townish player, since the most likely outcome would be, except for learning nothing at all,
was that the player had been killed and I would be no wiser.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
YOU wouLD'vE caught scum!!

Yeah I think Petyr would be scum in this game.

Watched Kast???
Feysal didn't say he knew who investigated who. He doesn't get the name so basically he a less powered watcher.
Practically I can't see why a role like this would exist =/.

@LMP: I finally agree with you.

Feysal claim is a claim anyone can come up with. Its not something that can be provable.
"Oh this person had one person who visited them. Oh no one claiming to visit them? Then it must be scum who visited them."
Because you don't learn of who visited them, the information that you receive is practically nothing.
Although he did say that the person he watched/voyeur didn't get visited which is a greater risk as someone could counter claim him but would be outting their PR. The person he picked, I didn't even know was in the game lol.
I'm questioning if I should move my vote from Zdenek who I believe is scum to Feysal who has claimed a role that scum can easily fake claim.

@Raivann: Just because Benmage said we can not be lynched, does not mean we can not be attacked.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Raivann wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Feysal
All his talk about me not doing anything today and yet he's still voting me. I was happy with my TS vote today and thought the lunch had a good chance of happening. Not so much now though.
Feysal is voting Zdenek.
You have been doing nothing today.
And your vote looks like, scratch that, is an OMGUS vote.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Hasdgfas: Reason for your TS vote?

I would like LMP to say who he shot before anyone else says something about last night.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Bunnylover »

LynchMePls wrote:TS hate is mitigated by both MOI-scum flip AND Feysal-town flip.

Vote: danakillsu

Magua wrote:shot someone else who didn't die which should've been your first post today if true, or shot no one which *also* should've been your first post today if true
I'm not sure either of these statements are true. Why should I claim these things if it helps the scum to know the answers and doesn't help us?
Because that can mean you shot the GF role?

@Magua: I agree with you. I can't see any reason why LMP shouldn't come out and claim who he shot.

Preview Edit:
@LMP: Don't know why, but I don't believe you. Day 1 only had two kills, that means either that other killer hit someone who is protected or crosskilled, and to me looking at Day 1 kills I find it highly unlikely that it was crosskilled.
Or maybe I don't believe you because I had already decided yesterday that you were the SK.
Vote: LMP

Preview Edit Edit:
:O Yay I'm not the only one who thinks SK.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Vote: LMP

Messed up the tag.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Thor: Dislike both.
Raivann yesterday has made me go from, "This could be a mislynch >_<," to this person is scum.
I still agree with Twilight Sparkle case yesterday on Zdenek.
An SK is still someone the town has to lynch/kill in order to win the game, rather we lynch the SK first then the other scum members or vice verse doesn't matter except lynching SK lowers the kill at night, but we don't have someone who can shot scum (and in all honesty we can't know if SK was aiming at scum or town).

@LMP: I don't know why you claimed the Chesskid kill, maybe to throw confusion at the town?
Look at the two people who died last night. Neither one make sense.
Xvart as the scum kill? Nothing Xvart did rings any bells in my head so why shot someone who was a nobody in a sense?
MoI as the SK/Vig/other Scum team? He wasn't even pushing on the Feysal case and was pushing TS case, so unless TS is the vig I don't understand why someone would shot MoI and not you LMP who pushed so hard on the Feysal case.
I can understand why scum wouldn't kill you LMP because you would be under some heat for the Feysal lynch. A vig not shooting you, I don't understand. An Sk not shooting you is 50/50 on both sides. It only makes sense if you are that SK.
Then the Watcher/Tracker thing. I have three things I could think of:
1) Since you saw that Feysal was a voeyur, you believed that watcher/tracker wouldn't be in this game. Why have such a weak power in the game when their are two similar power that are so much stronger?
or
2) You are Immune to Tracker/Watch and as a SK that wouldn't be so strange.
or
3) Claiming a one-shot vig would mean a tracker/watcher would be less wanting to watch/track you until closer to end game. Reason why is because they are expecting to get a no result from you.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Unvote
Because my vote isn't going to do anything on LMP :(.
Been reading this thread and nothing really standing out to me.
Zdenek claim is blah. Make sense as a GF/SK BP claim. I just don't know what to believe on it.
Ignoring him claim, I still agree with Twilight Sparkle case on Zdenek.
Vote: Zdenek
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Zdenek: I already answered that, do you want me to re answer it?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Zdenek wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@Zdenek: I already answered that, do you want me to re answer it?
Bl wrote: I could go through TS entire case and pick each point that I like, but basically I would be copying and pasting their case.
So your answer is that you agree with all of it?
Most of it, yes.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Something is telling me that Benmage should use the hand of the king now instead of continuing to hold on to it.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

popsofctown wrote:you think he's scum?
Doubt it.
But the possibility, no matter how small, is still their and should be avoided shouldn't it?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:35 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Magua wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Something is telling me that Benmage should use the hand of the king now instead of continuing to hold on to it.
Why?

Tell me the fear you have.
More of a gut feeling then actual logical reasoning.
The only reason I can see Benmage keeping the power is because he has an investigation role.
Its not on urgent were going to lose this game if Benmage doesn't use the power today, but it could come down to the situation.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Magua wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:More of a gut feeling then actual logical reasoning.
The only reason I can see Benmage keeping the power is because he has an investigation role.
Its not on urgent were going to lose this game if Benmage doesn't use the power today, but it could come down to the situation.
Tell me how it could come down to that situation.
2 scum left with 3 townies or really just 2 scum left and Benmage is one/Benmage is a cop.
If Benmage is one, he would use his hands on one of the VI that are still around knowing that he himself would be lynch.
We would then probably proceed to lynch Benmage who will flip scum, and our next action would be to lynch the person who he used the power on assuming that we don't play the WIFOM game. With 5 people left, he just gave his scum member a bigger chance of winning the game.
If Benmage is a cop and see that one of his innocent, who turns out to be the GF, is about to be lynched he uses the power. For some reason we don't lynch Benmage, probably because he comes out telling us he's the cop, and we lynch one of the other people. Benmage dies, flips cops, we would assume that the person Benmage protected is a confirmed townie because Benmage flipped cop and said he was confirmed innocent. The GF ends up winning the game.
All of this happening probably unlikely because people wouldn't just think straight forward and would consider the possibility of GF and using the power on a townie to throw off suspicion on their party and etc, but like I said earlier even if it has the smallest possibility of happening, shouldn't we avoid it?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I was prodded.
Reading the thread, just haven't seen nothing that I can give my opinion on that would be worthwhile.
Raivann claim is a VT claim. Just like any other game, VT claims are the easiest claim for scum to make.
Zdenek been bulletproof can be the characteristic of an SK or GF.
Wary of DGB since I would expect her to be a more pro-townie force then what she shown.

Like Andrius post.

That pretty much it :(.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Unvote
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Benmage wrote:OKAY SPAM! Sorry.

What if we vote Bunnylover and have her champion Setael or Thor. We kill these two. To cover our asses we have Nexus be the first voter who will champion Zednek. Worse case scenario we lose our RB but kill a likely SK and confirm BL as scum.

NEXUS VOTE BUNNYLOVER ASAP
Although I'm still confused at the whole Trial by combat, I disagree with this as I'm not scum.
Sorry :(.
Also the doctor is an idiot, assuming we do have one.

So if we lynch Thor, and he doesn't choose Setael, and I choose Setael, who do we kill off Thor and his champion or me and Setael?

@Mod: Oh now I understand it.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Setael: I saw the question, but by then it was locked. I have no idea why I wasn't on Raivann lynch. Before we went to the wedding I waned Zdenek lynch, after seeing it wasn't going to go through, I'm not sure why I didn't switch to Raivann.
Mass claim is ok.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Setael:
Right now, Zdenek and Dana.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Well since were all claiming, time for the idiot to claim :D!

I am Grandmaster Pycelle: Doctor

The most stupidest idiotic doctor to ever be able to have this role for not fucking protecting Kast who was A FUCKING COP.
Yes, me, everything makes sense now.
My flavor is ‘The spear was poisoned. No man could have saved him'
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

By the way, I will go absent now so you all can yell, scream, and beat the shit out of me for letting Kast die (emo)
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Bunnylover, who were your targets on N1, N2 and N3? (Particularly N1.)
Night 1 was Benmage.
Night 2 was no one as I was chosen to have my power taken away for that night.
Night 3 was Twilight Sparkle.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@TS: Your not imagining it. I asked LMP who he was going to shot since I was at the bottom of his town - scum list and I didn't want to die without claiming D:.
Pretty much I agree with LMP list, except Zdenek should be first.
If Zdenek is the SK, he more then likely willing to help town after losing the game. Scum would prolong it.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Magua: Is their a reason you want to know that?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Bunnylover »

lol I fail at grammar sorry.
The person I protect gets only one freebe. Meaning I can only stop one kill per night, so if two people targeted him, he dies.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (isolation #68) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I TOLD YOU ALL THAT HASDGFAS WAS FAKING HIS RESTRICTION AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN LYNCHED DAY 1.

But practical I failed as Doctor this game. I wasn't able to keep up with the game, and therefore missed Kast claimed which could have gotten Zdenek lynched earlier. Damn.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3132 (isolation #69) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Andrius wrote:
But seriously, I dare anyone to say they would have lynched Cow.

*Waves Unenthusiastically*

*Waves*
Show
I have played 25 games:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”