Square Enix Mafia Gaiden: The Outsiders (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Vote: vezo

This happens. Kat/Bunny-vote accordingly.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fritz wrote:I will bandwagon anyone you do.
Fritzler wrote:All the people jumping on the
Jedo wagon
are vacuous idiots who want to bandwagon, but want to look like they aren't bandwagoning because they aren't voting for the leading vote getter.
I'm getting bad vibes from Fritz here.

unvote;vote:Fritz
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fritzler wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:I'm getting bad vibes from Fritz here.

unvote;vote:Fritz
:roll: You can't even quote properly. Why should anyone listen to you?
Discredit moar?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Jedo the Jedi wrote:Now, if said wagon carries on into a lynch, so be it. I am perfectly content with that
as long as no one else was found to be suspicious because there's still a chance we could hit scum.
This sounds like you're saying you felt the Ender wagon was a TOWN wagon. Why did you hop on a town wagon? Or its that not what you meant?

Personally, I'd still like some tangible fruit from the ender wagon (like a claim or something), but it seems it's died down too much already. :(
Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Fate-Do you think Jedo is town y/n?
Meransiel wrote: This, here?
Now this looks like a scumtell
(towards ender, not Jedo). A lot of people voted ender for something much more meaningless than this right here.

I'm not FoSing ender
, I'm just saying...
This is horrible.
Meransiel wrote:
diddin wrote:
Jedo the Jedi wrote:For the record, I'm not suspicious of Fritzler. I see what you guys are saying (and he may indeed be scum), but I think you don't understand because Fritz and I go back together. We played a lot on GL and in chat and became pretty familiar with each others playstyle. That's probably all this is. The only thing wrong with it is not knowing alignments, but if we're both town, I'm down with trusting/following Fritzler. As long as you haven't gotten rusty. ;)
2 scum, found.
If one of them is lynched and flips townie, what help could you get from this?
Oh look who's upset!!!!

@Fritz-You signed up to play, not to troll so either play or GTFO.

My vote on Fritz is justified by 142. I don't like Merans. LMP's catch of Anti is good, too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Jedo the Jedi (7) - DeathRowKitty,
Meransiel
, diddin, bill1148, Untrod Tripod, ender241, Bunnylover

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Meransiel wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Jedo the Jedi (7) - DeathRowKitty,
Meransiel
, diddin, bill1148, Untrod Tripod, ender241, Bunnylover
What's on point, dear sir?
That you aren't on the same team as Jedo.

Why were you more interested in this then 148? Not exactly a town response.

unvote;vote:Merans

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Merans-I'm not insisting on anything. If you felt it didn't feel it warrant a response then fine but to be all "uh oh, Nero pointed out I didn't respond. Better say something so I don't look scummy." Is just...???!!!?

Though the point was that you called Ender scummy and then said "oh despite him committing a scumtell....he's not scummy" WHAT. THE. HELL?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Anti-for the record no. But whats your problem with me calling Mearns scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Meransiel wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:@Merans-I'm not insisting on anything. If you felt it didn't feel it warrant a response then fine but to be all "uh oh, Nero pointed out I didn't respond. Better say something so I don't look scummy." Is just...???!!!?

Though the point was that you called Ender scummy and then said "oh despite him committing a scumtell....he's not scummy" WHAT. THE. HELL?
I don't vote people based on popular scumtells. Only on things I see as slips, Meta be damned. I was just pointing out that particular post by ender was more worthy of being considered a scumtell than the one he was wagoned for. Conclusion - the wagon on him isn't too reasonable.

Also, telling me it was scummy not to respond to post 148 and THEN saying it's scummy that I did is, though somewhat townish for what I'm concerned, pretty stupid.

:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vezokpiraka wrote:I played enough with you prana to know you suck as town.
LOL!!!

unvote

@Merns-I obviously misread. I THOUGHT you were callin' him scum. But you weren't

@Prana-What do you think of Fritz?

@Merns-What do you think of Fritz?

vote:Fritz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

bill1148 wrote:
Jedo the Jedi wrote:Are you dense? The point is you have singled me out for things other people have done. If those things are so scummy, why didn't you choose to target any of them for their "scummy" behavior? Answer: I had an impending bandwagon forming on me.
I thought you didn't post on weekends? :shifty:
Caught liar is scum.

unvote;vote: Jedo

Fritz is his buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Jedo the Jedi wrote:Plus, you should know it to be true, Nero. I don't think I ever posted on a weekend in Mutiny.
You posted twicw on the weekend in that game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

diddin wrote:Attacking someone based on whether they post on weekends even if they say they don't is crap.

Nero: What was Jedo's alignment in Mutiny? If he was town, why are you using this tell to incriminate him as scum now?

unvote, Vote: Nero Cain

Nero has posted little relevant content and is now using crap reasoning to push the wagon on Jedo.

As a matter of fact, this makes Jedo probably town, IMO.
This post is crap. First of all I'm NOT voting Jedo for "posting on the weekends", I'm voting Jedo for
LYING

He posted a pre-emptive "OH HEY GUYS I'M NOT GOING TO POST ON THE WEEKENDS." This looks like an excuse for lurking. In mutiny, when he was town, he DID NOT post a pre-emptive post like that.

Also I have far more "content" then alot of people.
Fate wrote:Nero went BACK on the jedo wagon?

Unvote:
Vote: Nero CAIN
I was never there before therefore I couldn't go back. Fate fail is fail.

This built up way to fast built up on false and crap reasoning. Both Diddin and Fate are missrepping like crap. I hate Mothraxs vote on me b/c he was agreeing with Diddin's crap case. Not to fond of Anti vote for agreeing with Fate's lie.

unvote;vote:Diddin

His line about Jedo being prob town sounds like Chainsawing for town cred.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

GhostWriter wrote:
Unvote

VOTE: Nero Cain

For lying? As a person with an out-of-my-hands sometimes posting restriction, maybe I sympathize with Jedo. But the way I see it, most people do not say they won't post on the weekends simply because they intend to be watching the game but not saying anything. They do it because of a history of having something to interfere with them most of the time during the weekends in their real life, and them posting on the weekends isn't a taboo so much as it is a smile of fortune for them. Why you would attack this by calling it lying is beyond me. It's like someone saying they're on vacation and V/LA, posting from the hotel lobby, and getting voted for not being at the beach.
I very much believe that scum players make up excuses to lurk all the damn time. For instance, and you might remember this one Jedo, in mutiny...I think when I was getting mislynched.....VOX went V/LA right before the lynch to excuse himself for not voting. Kat has a history of going V/LA.

Maybe its just me but if I go on vacation, I stay on vacation. And I don't even see the point in posting while I'm away.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Antihero wrote:Second, why did you vote diddin here if you were so gungho on LAL? Convictions don't match up with actions here.
Third, why would scum chainsaw other scum give them towncred? Wouldn't scum be chainsaw defending
town
for towncred? Did Jedo become town all the sudden?

Contradictions and inconsistancies are scummy, NC.
You should let me explain first then.

I truely belived that Jedo was scummy for his lie. Diddins post was full of crap and lies. Add this in with his "Hey I'm going to bandwagon...opps wagon is to big so I'm hopping off" from earlier in the day. Sure, I could buy a Jedo/Diddin group. But the "he's prob town" line doesn't strike me very well and sounds like Diddin might have some inside info.

Opinions change throughout the game.

[First off, the whole "OMG, everyone on my wagon is scum" analysis = weak.[/quote]
Perhaps but that doesn't mean its not true or that all of you are town. When Diddins case is a lie. Fate's case is a lie and you and Moth voting me for agreeing with liars...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

GhostWriter wrote:That's the fun part. He did.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 99&start=0

I must be blind as a bat then. Can you tell me wich ISO # it is?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Not the same thing GW. In THIS game he said I'M NOT GOING TO BE ACTIVE ON THE WEEKENDS in his first post. In THAT game he said this is my only post this weekend. Doesn't seem like the same thing to me.

But its a moot point considering Diddins possibly inside information.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Antihero wrote:I guess that's why you removed your Jedo vote...?
Yes.
So, where do you stand on Jedo now?
I'm thinking town. Diddins "He's prob town" line is scummy to me. If Jedi is town then it would make sense for scum to attach his attacker. Calling him prob town leaves the door open for him to attack Jedo later on.
NC wrote:Opinions change throughout the game.
Yes, but in this case, they changed over the course of one post.
New information [from Diddin] changed my opinion.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

GhostWriter wrote:Not a moot point, since you just read back to me a part of iso 1 in that game, rather than iso 2, which is what I pointed out.
No I did not. Less misrep plox.
Jedo the Jedi wrote:
Get back in here and post.
I posted less than 24 hours ago. I can't help it if you guys have ranted three pages worth of stuff. I won't guarantee more than two or three posts per 24-hour period,
and this will probably be my only one for the weekend.
This was his ISO 2 from mutiny.
Jedo the Jedi wrote:
Note to all: I will not be active on weekends.

I don't see it because I've been there, but one day 1 wagon is as good as another.
vote ender
This is his first post from this game.

I very much see a diffrence between these posts. To me its just like "OH I'M GOING V/LA!!!" yet coming back to defend yourself (wich is what Jedo did) thus proving that said player is NOT away or w/e. So if Didden or whomever doesn't think it was vote worthy then fine.

Katsuki wrote:/prodded

I have not had the time to read this thread yet.

FATE WHO SHOULD I BE VOTING FOR AND WHY?
Are you third party again?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tag fail

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I see what you mean now...

but still...
I've seen at least one other person in this game make a post that references the fact that they knew where to look when I said iso #2. So I honestly believe you knew what the hell I meant.
So b/c someone else understood you...that means I should understand. Doesn't really make sense to me but w/e....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Fate wrote:I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WERE ON IT BEFORE OR IF YOU WERENT.
You should since thats why you were voting me.

Did I flail in resurgance? I don't think I did.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain wrote:HEY LOOK!!! I'm touched guys, I get to be the scum attempted mislynch for today.

TMH
Saint
q21
CKD
DGB
Wrath

These guys are all tied up together. But that's getting ahead of ourselves. Lets lynch TMH.
q21 wrote:Wait. So you go through RC's 56 posts and find the one, solitary time where he makes any sort of comment to you (still doesn't mention you're name, btw) and use that to refute the point that he didn't interact with you. Right, is it just me or is that an unnaturally desperate attempt at defence?
All it takes is one. I mean if you want to be literal and anal about it yea he didn't mention my name which is doesn't make that much sense b/c DGB point was that HE didn't interact with me therefore we are scum together. Which I then prove is a lie 'cause RC tried to say I was scummy. So my question to you is why are you desperately defending DGB?

vote:TMH
LOOK @ THE TOWN FLAIL!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@GW-Fate is claiming I only flail as scum.

I was town in that game as was flailing.

And yes Fate, I am. I have no scumbuddies so no one is going to defend me but myself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Fate wrote: "YOURE ALL SCUM AND LKDAOIJEFIOFDIOEJHDERPDERDERP"
Don't believe I said that but nice misrep nonetheless.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am Umaro from Final Fantasy VI. I am a bodyguard.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”