singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #493 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:40 am

Post by singersigner »

Balam wrote:(AGar)

Ok, this is a straight up call-out on Gummybear. It's been almost an entire week since your last post here. You're both in scumchat at similar times. You're hydra has posted elsewhere since then. You guys have the biggest convenience out of any account to co-ordinate reads for a post.
I'm beginning to wonder if the lurking is because you can't fake them.

Get to it. Pronto.
First of all. Bullshit. We replaced out of one of our hydra games specifically because we HAVEN'T been able to post together for this game (and AGar of all people should know). Second of all, I don't like being harassed about not posting here OUTSIDE OF THE FUCKING THREAD, so stop it. Third of all, we forgot to say V/LA from last weekend. Our bad.

And I literally don't understand what the bolded means.

We told the mod we'd have a post up before we go out of town tomorrow and we will. Other priorities come first.
*prod avoidance :roll: *

Preview Edit/last several posts: STOP WITH THE FUCKING PISSING CONTEST ALREADY.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1736 (isolation #1) » Mon May 09, 2011 10:39 am

Post by singersigner »

This game sucked.

Sorry TBM, not by fault of your own.

Good in theory. Bad in practice.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1753 (isolation #2) » Mon May 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by singersigner »

We never said "you CAN'T lynch us." We said you SHOULDN'T lynch us until you got more information from the larger wagons. I stand by that. Yes, we kind of walked into our lynch after having been V/LA for so long, but we were town. We weren't shaking in our boots.

We were dealing with ignorant arguments and trying to figure out the mess that was town. BECAUSE of that, the ONLY good play would've been to lynch daspot of FES. If those wagons hadn't been in existence for so long, yes, our take on that would've been different.

I'm sorry that GreyICE felt cheated because he made the wrong decision out of haste.

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”