curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:09 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Also, can we know ReaperCharlie's alignment? You forgot to mention it.
wasnt I recently just "caught" for making this same mistake?

obviously it was a joke...I mean who cares about the mod alignment....what I wonder is in the joke, was there actually a slip?......

nah, dgb is too good for that....right?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:07 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:wasnt I recently just "caught" for making this same mistake?
Actually you were. The fact that others argued it was just an honest mistake doesn't eliminate the fact that you slipped as Mafia in Cyclic.
that was that game...this is a completely different game, your thoughts on DGB's comment?
Toogeloo wrote:
Strike: MagnaOfIllusion

Out of the RDS we go!
WTF? what was wrong with his tone that not only made you ignore the vote system, but to strike out on page 3?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:05 am

Toogeloo wrote:It was the tone of the last two sentences that I don't like. The last one in particular, about watching which dead bodies is overly fluffy for communication, and almost sounds as if he is prepared to be around for the next day to plan our next course of action after the bodies have dropped.

The Vote system is also silly because it is a simple way to control player's striking. I have now made it so that more people will either strike me or Magna if we are going to make it through this day with a "lynch," otherwise we all now have a wasted strike on a player.
you made a judgement call for the entire day based on 3 pages?...you reasoning for this strike was a huge stretch..

and who exactly is "controlling" the striking? it is a group decision, just like a lynch...so given your explanation, are you now "controlling"?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #184 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:56 pm

congrats ABR, you get this..
Albert B. Rampage wrote: Ignore Toogeloo's braindead opinions and posts as punishment, maybe he will grace us with a more competent replacement.
QTF
..wear it like a warm blanket.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
CKD wrote:that was that game...this is a completely different game, your thoughts on DGB's comment?
Since the alignments of all players are explicitly stated on the Wiki page it looks like DGB ‘pretending’ not to pay attention. Null.
Fair enough, I agree. I wasn’t sure what you were saying in regards to her post, but now I do.
Toogeloo wrote:
I am 100% clear on how striking works, and I fully intended to strike the first negative gut feeling I had before the game even started.
why waste it so fucking early? that is my problem...have you EVER been in a game that after 3 pages you 100%nailed scum? I understand your thoughts on voting, but by VOTING we can find links between people ie help us scum hunt.
AGar wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:
AGar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: ThAdmiral

Nice deflection there.
I wasn't deflecting. I was pointing out a flaw in his logic, and also showing that he was being inconsistent.
That's deflecting.
this is a stretch, there is no deflecting here...scum points here.
Exe wrote: @ThAd: AGar hit the nail on the head. Your deflection is noted.
And AGar has a completely different attitude towards it than you. You are two different people, and so you both read differently.
Bullshit, it wasn’t a deflection…scum points for BOTH.

Vote Exe
, Agar, might believe that crap (but I dont think he does), but I really doubt you...I also dont like how you are jumping on Hrez as the wagon is getting hot.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #276 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Exe wrote:The primary difference between my play and Hresz is that Hresz actually looks like he's trying to appear pro-town.
I however, don't really care how I appear.

Oh and, the accusations of me waiting until the Hresz wagon was popular are pretty much crap. My first post after Hresz started posting called him out on it. It's not my fault that other people had already posted by that time.
calling bullshit on this...lets fact check that...what post number was that?

When you did vote Hrezs, what are the wagon size?...and your vote on Admiral was a RVS vote?
Exe wrote: I had made 4 posts or so before Hresz started his scumtastic behavior. They involved a mod question, and an RVS wagon on Thad.
Exe wrote:Also:
ThAd wrote:You had me as scum because I was defending wraith's position on not wanting to break the game, right? If anything AGar was defending wraith's position more strongly than I was.
No, I had you as scum conditionally with Wraith, because I detected that your
intention
(keyword here, you should take note of this) when arguing against him was defense.
So was it a RVS vote or did you think he was scummy?
Magua wrote: DGB is more reserved than normal for her, which is setting off warning bells.
I was just thinking of this myself, until I remember I just saw her as an SK that was very outspoken….so meh.

ObliviousDruidMuncher wrote:Okay, absolutely insane week this week. Catching up now and will have a post tomorrow. Anything in particular I should be looking at?

One thing, though. On my first skim read, I saw that people were actually attacking Wraith for not wanting to break the game. Wow. Great sports we have in here; that isn't scummy in that context whatsoever. I wouldn't want to break the game either. Someone said the point of the game is to win, and yes, it is. But not like that.

Also, as far as whoever placed a strike already (forgot name, don't have time right now to look, sorry), I don't see a scum motivation just yet. Using one's only vote too early is more VI behavior than mafia behavior, as far as I'm concerned at this point.
there is nothing about this post I like.

---
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #313 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:24 am

skimmed, will be updating this weekend.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #349 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:10 pm

upating post coming in the next 24 hours...just spent an hour updating one game...have no time to do this one right now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #374 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:26 am

Got a limited about of time so I will get updated what I can, hope to get the rest tomorrow.

From page 12

Exe wrote:
CKD wrote:calling bullshit on this...lets fact check that...what post number was that?

When you did vote Hrezs, what are the wagon size?
You make this accusation, but you never actually look any of this stuff up? Obvscum is obvious?
It was my post number 5, and it was the THIRD vote on the Hresz wagon. Go figure.
Exe wrote: Oh and, the accusations of me waiting until the Hresz wagon was popular are pretty much crap. My first post after Hresz started posting called him out on it. It's not my fault that other people had already posted by that time.
You can say my accusations are crap all you want to, but it is obvious that you are trying to get involved in the hot bandwagon as soon as you can….calling bullshit on the reasoning of your vote…the actual positioning of your vote just adds fuel to that fire…”its not my fault” others had already voted at that time?

After you last posted here (03/14, 9:14am) , you posted 7 more times on site before your vote the following day (03/15, 4:05am)…so you were active on site, so don’t act like this wagon just sprung up on you.

Exe wrote:
CKD wrote:So was it a RVS vote or did you think he was scummy?
Can you at least make some attempt at actually reading the thread?
THAT post about ThAd was AFTER I had switched my vote to Hresz.
I realize that, so that we are on the same page…your vote on ThAd was completely RVS…you are sticking to that right?
Exe wrote:
Tl;dr: CKD should be lynched after Hresz. That was literally one of the worst posts this game. Plum...Idk, maybe it's feelings of OMGUS but that case on me is bad.
lol...keep trying..
KageLord wrote: Toog
Friend
Hrezs
Exe

in descending order of scumminess. Since ya'll don't want to take out easy very prob-scum in Toog though, I'll try to throw something together on Friend. If the quicklynch is agreed upon, I'll agree to striking Hrezs.
this is a funny post, at this point in the game, who are the top 4 players everyone is talking about?..oh yeah, this list.
Toogeloo wrote:DGB is making me suspicious. Not her normal self this game.

She makes a list, and then the rest of her posts are fluffy.
too bad you used your strike already....how awesome you have "opinions" but now dont have a strike to actually back them up...guess that makes it easy to say whatever you want without having to take an action.

I am with ABR about you....noob action, but I dont know if you are noobscum or noobtown.
DrippingGoofball wrote:I think CKD is town... OMG... if true, this is a lifetime opportunity!
DGB is scum, she never thinks I am town…ever.

baby CKD needs a bath and a bottle...will hit 14 and 15 asap.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #492 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 am

wtf, I just posted yesterday and only had to get pages 14 and 15...now we are at 20?..and DGB almost dead?...what happened?

oh look Exe is there again there too...no doubt with more BS reasoning.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #509 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:23 am

More updating….
DGB gets a fast wagon over Hrez. ABR (359), KK (364) Plum (365)….ABR actually put together a decent case, other’s float on the wagon….
ABR why the strike, versus the vote? Strike wagon for the win??!
Nacho strike (370), why the strike, DGB strike!?! (376)

Ahhhhh, what was the point of the that?

EDIT AS GOING KK (388), SC (389), Plum (391) coming quickly now. Bunnylover (399) now people are just jumping on with nothing. Camn (409) Friend (417) Hrezs (437) Kagelord (460)Exe (480) Magua (481) MOI (493)
DrippingGoofball wrote:Please kill me swiftly so that ABR realizes he's wrong without unnecessary delays.
DGB, I love ya dear...but you dont see ABR's point about you? The angle of this post makes me think you think ABR is town? have you played with ABR before? I have seen him fake claim against someone he thought was scum as town. do you think he is town or scum?
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Is ABR town?
I haven't a clue and I don't care.
nevermind.
Toogeloo wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:DGB is making me suspicious. Not her normal self this game.

She makes a list, and then the rest of her posts are fluffy.
too bad you used your strike already....how awesome you have "opinions" but now dont have a strike to actually back them up...guess that makes it easy to say whatever you want without having to take an action.

I am with ABR about you....noob action, but I dont know if you are noobscum or noobtown.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
the point remains.

DrippingGoofball wrote:I don't understand your reaction, ABR.

Your case clearly shows I'm scum, why are you even discussing with me?
this is a good question.
Exe wrote:Well, looks like DGB has aided in her own lynch...a bit odd there.
I can actually see the insano town motivation for it, but it hardly matters, since she's still probably scum AND the alternative is a no-lynch at this point.
I'm definitely thinking DGB-scum for the whole self-strike and the lack of any real contribution, but if there's
any
player who would pull this as town, it's DGB.

Anyways, not supporting a no lynch D1 in any universe.
Strike: DrippingGoofball

In other news, CKD is still scum. Friend's tone on joining the DGB wagon reads scummy as well. I'd say the first few people on the DGB lynch are town though, including Nacho.
this is more bullshit reasoning to justify a strike....if this strike was just to see a flip (and that alone) it would have been okay..but you chalk it full of "DGB is probably scum"...why do you think that?
KageLord wrote:I find your strike very bad, too. Just saying.
if she is scum, then she is doing the town a favor right? what do you care if she votes herself, you "think" she is scum right?

Ok read up…

Think DGB is at -1…at this point she is the lynch.

I will hammer if we are done..I don’t think DGB is an SK, but she might be something of the mafia variety though. To give up so quickly and urge others to join the wagon leads me to believe that she is trying to protect someone.

DGBSK would fight to the bitter end.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #510 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:25 am

DGB your thoughts on who is scum of those who are not on your wagon?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #511 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:25 am

also thanks again for the avatar...lol
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #568 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:40 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Top 5 picks for today:

ThAdmiral // Friend // Hrezs

Agree or disagree?

disagree on these 3 accounts.

Exe, Kagelord, MOI…scum…scum and scum…your thoughts on those ABR?...also you can throw in Nacho for good measure.
Toogeloo wrote:Exe was scummy as hell at the end of the day yesterday. That is where I would want to strike.
what you are not going to blow your strike early again?....that being said, I agree this post.

Vote Exe
….lets see what popular wagon he will jump on again…
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #571 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:11 am

also can we get a replacement for ObliviousDruidMuncher???
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #614 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:16 am

KageLord wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote: I'll post new reads Saturday afternoon MDT at the latest, but MagnaofIllusion makes a good point against KageLord.
... Which point? That I was being stupid? Because I think we can all agree on that, but that's not really a point against me as far as being town or scum goes.

Believable claim to me.

ABR remains my top scumread. And since I realized that I haven't done this yet:
VOTE: ABR
multiple people just demostrated suspicion toward you (with and without votes) but you comment just on this, why?
curiouskarmadog wrote: Exe, Kagelord, MOI…scum…scum and scum…your thoughts on those ABR?...also you can throw in Nacho for good measure.
Oooh, ABR?!?
AlmasterGM wrote: I've seen a few suspicions on Exe … can someone explain that to me? I'm not seeing it.
Mainly his opportunistic play yesterday...which continues today....curious, you think his play as been town? any particular reason?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #626 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:24 pm

is it wrong that I want to strike already?..yeah thought so.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #627 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I feel like Friend is slipping through the cracks.

Unvote, vote Friend
you know what is slipping throught he cracks..that you have avoided commenting on MOI, Exe, and Kagelord twice now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #647 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:13 am

ThAdmiral wrote:@ magua: do you actually think he's lying about what he saw using the simulator?

@ everyone: kagelord or friend - pick a side.

I'd be happy with either tbh, but my vote remains on kagelord. What would be ideal is if the daysk could come out and kill one and then we could strike the other...
(hint, hint)
Kagelord to be sure...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #673 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:58 am

@nacho, what was the point of the above post?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #676 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:12 am

Nachomamma8 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:@nacho, what was the point of the above post?
He's someone that will have to be taken care of eventually. I figure pointing him out as an IC member will help scum make connections to shoot the other IC members and maybe get this done for us.
Kast wrote:@Nacho-
My slot was absent for the whole of D1. That's something I can easily see people being suspicious of; and it's a potential tell. Apologizing for replacing out since you couldn't keep up and know you still won't be able to is not a scum tell at all. Not sure why you need to fabricate a bogus tell when there's a legitimate reason to be suspicious.
I'm not attacking the fact that he apologized for replacing out. Where in my post gave you that perception?
what exactly are you attacking then? my problem with that post is it just seems fluffy...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #685 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:12 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
CKD wrote:Oooh, ABR?!?
Hey CKD – appealing to ABR isn’t going to make your unexplained reads any more credible. I’d ask you to provide reasons but I’m not going to. You will be easier to lynch when your continued play reads just like Cyclical Experiment. Continue your standard scum operating procedure.
this is a great example of how you are scummy, you take an action, and paint with motivation that isnt there...."ooooh ABR" is appealing to ABR?....bullshit...I wanted to hear ABR's stances on people I fucking think are scummy because it seems to me that he is overlooking some scummy behavior...I had to asked him 2-3 times for this..."appealing to ABR", it was obvious that I felt ABR was dodging the question, but you want to twist that shit around.

also your threat is noted...you dont like that I am knocking at your door scum bag? yeah..didnt think so
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #693 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:35 pm

thinking thinking thinking..

what if a scum team decide to skip the night kill? wouldnt that throw everything off?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #694 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:36 pm

xpost.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #713 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:05 am

I am not sure where the KK hate is coming from...also dont like that there are so many people under the fucking radar right now...

in other news: I put my stamp on the Kagelord wagon..

/strike Kagelord
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #715 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:17 am

I am glad ABR got internet connection at his meth lab.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #717 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:19 am

ie, so far I agree with 0% of your(EDIT ABR's) leanings in this game..

MOI, Exe, Kagelord not scummy??? we are reding the same game right?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #739 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:16 am

KageLord wrote:Well now that the kill + block plan is officially screwed...

I don't know why someone was calling for my claim at this point. It's 6 more until I'm even hospitalized. Anyway, if someone is going to make the 9th strike on someone, wait to see if they want to claim first.

My order: KK, ThAd, me

Unvote

VOTE: KK
for the record, did you like the kill/block plan?

the rest of your post does not surprise me in the least.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #783 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:45 am

inducing sister tonight or tomorrow, so I might be busy for the next couple of days...that being said, will have phone/internet, so I will do my best to keep up and post (2 sentences) while at the hospital waiting for my nephew to show.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #823 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:23 pm

got prodded...hopefully will have time to update tomorrow...neck deep in family/
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #857 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:20 am

both my games will be updated tonight....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #865 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:32 pm

Not sure I get the Thad wagon, over KK and Kage…actually, I didn’t really like the KK wagon either. Why is Thad scum over so many other here? Like Exe?,,MOI?...and you can add Plum to that lot now too, that last vote wasn’t good either…also Nacho is not giving me vibes too.

but people are striking Thad?...I just don’t get it.

And I think ABR is probably town in the game, but I am not sure why people are letting him lead them around by their noses….maybe that it because he looks town, but town can be as off as anybody….(see day 1).

I stand by the kagelord wagon.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #887 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:40 am

Toogeloo wrote:Well, we did try to hash out scumminess of other players, but once the KK and Kage counter-wagons started, jumping the rails to someone not related to these two (or ThAd for his involvement in the two wagons and previous actions based on the reactions of others), we have little choice but to forget about others we want lynched.
well I get that, but why Thad, over the others I mentioned?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #888 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:46 am

ThAdmiral wrote:
KageLord wrote:So basically... if I have counted right, even after the DSK kill we wouldn't be able to kill anyone other than ThAd (i.e. KK). That's enough reason for me to take ThAd at this point.

Strike: ThAdmiral
Congratulations for surviving another day with another vote you don't have to take responsibility for. I hope you die tonight you disgusting scum.
this.

Kast wrote: @CKD-
You probably don't understand the ThAd wagon because you're completely ignoring the scumminess of his action.
I am ignoring stuff?....I dont think so...My strike is exactly where it should be....exact where SEVERAL people's strike should be.

Exe wrote: The argument for
not
lynching ThAd only follows from the theory that ThAdmiral is actually town. Which, frankly, is something I can't even begin to see. I've been arguing for this ever since his bad-strike:
Strike: ThAdmiral
OMFG.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1621 (isolation #34) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:37 pm

well played magua..

this game made me so mad/fustrated that I had/have to take a break from mafia for a bit..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1622 (isolation #35) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:37 pm

that being said, thanks for the game mod
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”