A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Setael »

Hi everyone. Finally finished reading.

First thing that pinged my scumdar was the combo of posts 159 and 165
LynchMePls wrote:
GreyICE wrote:I am playing the actual game. I am trying to help the town win by keeping the powers out of the hands of players I don't trust. At the moment that's, well... everyone.
This post strikes me as a bit scummy. Particularly the last sentence.

Unvote
Vote: GreyICE
LynchMePls wrote:
Kast wrote:@Cow's post restriction-
The effort being put into figuring out alternative forms of communication seem pointless. He's been able to communicate so far, and I'm sure he's bright enough to communicate more if he has need.
I agree. In fact, the 'Let me leap forward and immediately start looking like I'm being awesomely pro-town by making a list of actions to communicate' is another instance of Grey trying to hard to appear town.
Though Benmage had declared Grey a VI, he had certainly made it clear that he was willing to lynch VIs, and this looks like LMP taking advantage of that. His reasons are basically "because he says he suspects everyone" and "trying too hard to look town"). Double meh. This looks very much instead like LMP throwing his weight behind a viable wagon on a town VI. This does, however, assume Grey is town so it's not very helpful at this point.

Post 257 Nexus repeats 2x that greyice is scum and his read & reasons seem contrived.
Nexus wrote:GreyICE is striking me as scummiest so far. His constant repetition of "I don't trust anyone but myself yet" and other such phrases is grating on me, and he seems just too determined to get himself raised to the governor role. Whoever gets it should probably not be demanding it. Realistically. The argument with DGB is getting tedious. Why is DGB obvscum, exactly? Please, lay it out for us plebs.
Doesn't make sense to find determination to get the governor role scummy - it doesn't seem useful enough for scum to draw attention to themselves by going after it, and town would certainly be motivated to have control of it so if anything this should be a null tell. The rest - trusting himself and the "tedious" argument with DGB - these seem more like reasons Nexus is annoyed with Grey, not necessarily things that would make someone your scummiest read.

I don't like how Shadow sheeps onto the wagon about 10 minutes after Nexus' vote, while distancing from her vote by saying, "Grey has continually looked too pushy and boisterous, and is my strongest FoS at this point, so I'm going to lay my vote down now. I don't expect a quick lynch or anything, but I'm putting my stance out there."

Then xvart in post 320 says, "To clarify, the only reason I self raised was because I was just trying to blend in." No reason for town to try to blend in.

Scum vibes from Feysal's post 387. He defends fire and ice then says "I continue to have a scummy feel about diddin. However I will not put a vote there yet, sorry Chesskid. I will finish reading the thread first, then vote, and I will have to ISO read him too." He then admits he hasn't done any scum hunting and then buddies up to shadow and apologizes in a way that makes me feel icky inside.
feysal wrote:Shadow, in response to your #329, I was not criticizing you when I said you had not done much scumhunting. I'm acutely aware that I haven't yet done much of that either. I was simply explaining what I had a town read on you for.
Nexus' response when Magua asks what he thinks of Diddin is really suspect.
nexus wrote: Opinion on diddin: I agreed with his point on GreyICE in his first post. Not with his townread on DGB though. Disagree with his opinion on Benmage. Vote on Magua is a bit weak, really. Generally, Diddin hasn't really been posting much outside of talking about the VI/vigging debate, and answering some questions. I'm not convinced he should be the first lynch, anyhow.
I don't see anything in his diddin read that would legitimately cause him to just dismiss him as the potential first lynch. Looks like a perfect stance for a scum buddy to take.

I also don't like this:
Nexus wrote:I'm also of the opinion that DGB is leaning to be town rather than scum. I don't know why. I hate myself for saying this, but gut? perhaps. I'm not convinced by any of his attempts at "I'm gonna NK you" blustering, either.
Convinced of what? You say you have a gut read she's town so you're not convinced by the "blustering" that she's scum? Why would she be trying to convince you she's scum? Do you mean you're not convinced she's town? And yet you said you have a town read on her? Je ne comprends pas. On top of that, posts 806 and 808 look like you anticipated zoraster flipping town/not scum and were hoping for town points for your scorn of his wagon.

Feysal's post 538 looks sketchy after diddin's flip with the "And from diddin" stuck in there.
Feysal wrote:Like so many others, I'm getting a scummy feel from zoraster. And from diddin. Raivann looks worse to me than either of them though. He posted some scum reads early on, but instead of keeping his vote on one of them, he voted Song of Ice and Fire, who had only posted once, less than a day earlier. There was no rhyme or reason to that vote, and what is worse, Raivann has since then tried to justify that vote and kept it there. Also, the way he replied twice to the same post, one hour part, looks simply weird. He first dares me to vote Song, then appears to mock the way I reported what I was up to.
I can definitely see a scum buddy wanting to cover his bases by giving that little honorable mention (while staying off the wagon) where it looked at the time like diddin could have ended up as the D1 lynch.

In fact, an ISO of Feysal shows the only things he said about diddin at all were these 2 plus the first thing he said which was, "I have little love for diddin after his attack on Magua for his "contradiction". That's it. About the perfect amount for a scum buddy wanting to look clean if diddin's lynch goes through, but not wanting to push the wagon at all.
feysal wrote:I no longer think there are two scum factions, and thus sheeping the case of a confirmed scum seems like an exceptionally bad idea. If you want to sell me this idea of Bunnylover being scum, you'll have to try harder.
@Feysal:What made you so sure before that there were 2 scum factions?
Raivann, post 766 wrote:@Mina- What? This will be your 3rd game we've played together now. First one I was town, second one I was scum.
I think you must have noticed that I don't post this much when I'm scum. I'm too scared I'll f up.
Surely town Mina would notice this?
@Raivann: I can't tell if your reason for posting this is to state that you think Mina is scum (as she would supposedly notice if she were town) or to try to get her to defend you? Elaborate, please.
Bunnylover wrote:
Magua wrote:
@Mod:
xvart has 4 votes on him, not 3, and Benmage has 5 raises, ahead of Twilight Sparkle's 4.

bunnylover, chesskid, thoughts on diddin?
I just got through reading Diddin ISO, and throughout it I didn't get a single read of if he's scum or town.
I actually like his last post he made.
I believe Diddin is scumhunting or at least trying to.
Hard to tell if this is scum buddy defending or blind town, but either way it's ridiculous that you could ISO diddin and not get a single read.
Bunny, post 1054 wrote:@Magua: No. I think Diddin was just trying to join whatever wagon was available at that time. As Benmage pointed out, Diddin just didn't consider anything and join the wagon that looked like was going for the lynch for the day.
@Bunny:Can you point out where ben said this? Saying diddin didn't consider anything seems ridiculous - he was scum, so I'd assume everything he did would've been calculated. This statement seems aimed at undermining any connections that could be found to diddin.

I don't see the suspicion on Twilight. I disagree with what MoI said about the ISO posts not containing scumhunting. I can see the V/LA of 2 of the heads being the reason for the low activity D1 (especially if they're wanting to all weigh in before posting - I for one would find it annoying if they were constantly coming in and contradicting themselves because they didn't all agree with what was posted in the first place.) I would like to see a lot more content from Twilight since it has the advantage of 3 brains and hopefully that will happen now that V/LAs should be over.

I see the Thor wagon more so. Song did nothing and as for Thor, I can't imagine replacing into a game and thinking I could post anything worthwhile without having read the thread. Unless I already knew everyone's alignment. Then, maybe. I'd love more content out of him though. Wouldn't be a very useful lynch at this point with so little from Song. I'd ask him some questions to get that content, but I won't put any stock into what he says while he's only up to p. 8, so -
@Thor: Go read the thread.

Town reads: LL and Hasdgfas (for obvious reasons), Magua for play re: diddin that doesn't look at all like bussing. (Raivann too, but I found Raivann quite scummy and if diddin would've flipped town I'd be voting Raivann right now). Magua, on the other hand, seemed really town the whole thread. Also, DTMaster though this isn't based on anything he's done which is pretty much nothing, but left over from a town read I had on GreyIce.

Today's lynch should be either Feysal or Nexus. Bunnylover could definitely be scum VI.

vote: Feysal
raise: Nexus
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Setael »

Benmage wrote:If for today you can't look at these 10 people and find scum/scummy people...You EXPLETIVE suck. If you think wasting my gov shot today on idiocy will prove anything...You EXPLETIVE suck. If you're scum...shaking...and in opposition...I forgive you.
GreyICE
DTMaster
DrippingGoofball
xvart
LynchMePls
Zdenek
Feysal
Kast
Nexus
Song of ice and fire
Thor665
Twilight Sparkle

So there's Raivann who if doesn't do much will probably be a popular target tomorrow..Or Seteal(no need to repeat)....Then a plethora of VI's who I gave reasoning why I find them town.
I can see your reasoning, but I think you're going about it the wrong way. We should definitely be shining a spotlight on the players on that list (especially since Feysal and Nexus are on it), as most of them received very little to no pressure D1, but it's not a reason to give anyone a free pass for the entire day. If someone thinks I'm scummy, I want to hear why. As long as they're also considering those on that list and not tunneling, it'll provide better info for tomorrow (and be less annoying for me) if I'm not totally ignored today. Based on you telling DGB and Dana to provide reasons for wanting me lynched, I think you agree.
Thor665 wrote:
Setael wrote:@Thor: Go read the thread.
Kindly quote where I said I wouldn't and I'll send you $1,000. Otherwise - sod off and I'll do it when and as I have time available, as I've been doing.
My bad, let me restate. What I should've said is: "It is pointless for you to post until you've read the thread. So, go read the thread." You've been here over two weeks. Why did you replace in if you didn't have time to read the thread within a few days?
DTMaster wrote:Since I noticed you can raise/unraise.

Vote Ghostlin, Raise Xvart
for my current reads. Forgot to do that since I expected to post more, but I need to get back to studies.
What did you see that made you "notice" you can raise/unraise? I would think whatever it was would make you notice you should nominate. I mixed up the word myself, but the way you've phrased that makes me wonder if what really happened was you noticed you didn't vote, worried that might look scummy, and came up with a spot excuse for why you hadn't voted. A townie wouldn't be stressed about that and would just vote.
Bunnylover wrote:(their are times where I know it can't be helped that I have to be lynched because of my idiotness) that I get very frustrated and start typing in all caps.
It bothers me that you have repeatedly referred to yourself as stupid and said you can't trust your reads at all. If this is really true, why are you playing mafia at all? Or why not stick to newbie games until you trust your reads? Chances are you're hiding behind the VI label as it makes a great excuse for covering up scumminess.
LynchMePls wrote:It also assumes that I was a) calling Grey a VI and b) Grey is a VI, both of which are not true. This was ABSOLUTELY not a VI lynch suggestion, and your insinuation that it is makes 0 sense to me. Accusing someone of actions that are blatant attempts to 'apppear town' is not calling them a VI.
Read it again. At no point am I suggesting that you called Grey a VI. Your (b) I admitted, which is why it's moot without knowing Grey's alignment.

@Dana: Your thoughts on this? viewtopic.php?p=2842007#p2842007

nominate: Nexus
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Setael »

All the time I have for this thread has been spent reading it. I do want to unvote after Feysal's last post and remove him to the backburner for the present.

unvote, vote: Nexus

Welcome back from sick V/LA!

unnominate, nominate: bunnylover
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Setael »

TS wrote:I really want to know what Feysal said that made her change her mind like that.
LMP wrote:WHY! What on EARTH was townie about that post, it was FULL of completely FAIL responses to the case! OMG I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
I haven't changed my mind. He's still my #1 scum read, but something I read in his post made me decide to put him in my pocket until tomorrow. If he continues to get minimal attention, this is where he'll stay and I'll share my reasons tomorrow. If people start actually reading and commenting on him (posts by TS and LMS since my unvote have made this seem possible whereas before all anyone wanted to talk about was TS), then I'll be sharing those reasons today since if everyone wants at him, I can hardly keep him in my pocket.
Feysal wrote:
Setael #1114 wrote:Feysal's post 538 looks sketchy after diddin's flip with the "And from diddin" stuck in there.

I can definitely see a scum buddy wanting to cover his bases by giving that little honorable mention (while staying off the wagon) where it looked at the time like diddin could have ended up as the D1 lynch.

In fact, an ISO of Feysal shows the only things he said about diddin at all were these 2 plus the first thing he said which was, "I have little love for diddin after his attack on Magua for his "contradiction". That's it. About the perfect amount for a scum buddy wanting to look clean if diddin's lynch goes through, but not wanting to push the wagon at all.
I had a scummy feeling from diddin, but I had actual cases on DGB and Raivann. I voted the one who seemed scummiest at the time, and who I still find scummy now. I invite you to find fault with that if you can.
Thank you for the invitation. Let's look at your play re: diddin D1:

You mention in passing not liking his attack on Magua. You then say you have a scummy feel about him but won't put a vote there until you've read the whole thread and you will have to ISO read him. In your next post, you say you're all caught up but you don't mention diddin AT ALL. Seems pretty clear you never bothered to ISO him. It'd be one thing if after your read you no longer saw him as scummy, but that's supposedly not the case. The next (and only other thing) you say about him is this post I find so scummy where you throw in the little honorary "And from diddin". At the time you made this post, if you still had a scummy feel from him, why is this ALL you've said about him? Why didn't you bother to ISO him? Why didn't you mention him at all once you'd finished the thread?

As I've said, I think the reason is you were covering your bases. Every time you mentioned diddin D1 you called him scum, but did nothing else. Kept yourself open to bus him while keeping your vote and "suspicions" firmly elsewhere.
LMS wrote:So Feysal is scum and should be lynched. TS' white knighting Feysal when I started to question him about his assertion that the Chesskid kill must be the Stark kill is also relevant and means a TS/Feysal team is not unlikely.
LMS wrote:re post 1253: I'm calling TS/Feysal scum team right now.
Hrm... I don't think either of these are strong enough to say definitively either way.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Setael »

LMP, are you claiming SK?
Shadow1psc wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:Fuck it.

STARKS DIDN'T KILL CHESSKID, I DID. Discuss.
If that's true, btw, your attack of feysal is even moooooore off base.
Shadow, what are your thoughts on Feysal's play re: diddin D1? The "attack" of feysal is certainly not solely based on night kill speculation, at least as far as I'm concerned.
TS wrote:...Wait a minute. I thought your whole theory was that Feysal was scum because he'd slipped and revealed there'd been only one scumteam all along.
Same question for you.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Setael »

Ok so what about MY statements? LMP is not the only one posting about feysal.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:21 am

Post by Setael »

Feysal wrote:
Setael #1263 wrote:You mention in passing not liking his attack on Magua. You then say you have a scummy feel about him but won't put a vote there until you've read the whole thread and you will have to ISO read him. In your next post, you say you're all caught up but you don't mention diddin AT ALL. Seems pretty clear you never bothered to ISO him. It'd be one thing if after your read you no longer saw him as scummy, but that's supposedly not the case. The next (and only other thing) you say about him is this post I find so scummy where you throw in the little honorary "And from diddin". At the time you made this post, if you still had a scummy feel from him, why is this ALL you've said about him? Why didn't you bother to ISO him? Why didn't you mention him at all once you'd finished the thread?
There seems to be something amiss here. I did mention diddin in the post where I said I was completely caught up, that was the "And from diddin" post. Reason I did not say anything more about him was that while I still found him and zoraster scummy, I found both DGB and Raivann scummier, so I focused on the one I found scummiest.
OK I looked over your posts again and you're right that your ISO post 6 is where you say "and from diddin". (I thought it was the following post). The only thing that changes is that instead of saying nothing on your catch up post (after saying you need to ISO diddin and think he's scummy), you just say "and from diddin". The argument stands. Rather than really looking into his play like you said you needed to, you just said you still got a scum vibe from him and that's it. You left yourself open to bus him by saying you thought he was scummy without ever analyzing him, giving reasons for thinking he's scummy, or really saying anything about him at all.

Can you even provide those reasons now? I'm mostly interested in why you didn't bother to give them then, but I would like to see why you supposedly thought he was scummy. Was it
just
his attack on magua that you mentioned?
Feysal wrote:
Setael #1263 wrote:As I've said, I think the reason is you were covering your bases. Every time you mentioned diddin D1 you called him scum, but did nothing else. Kept yourself open to bus him while keeping your vote and "suspicions" firmly elsewhere.
One question about this, would this not be something town could do as well? Do you expect me to push all of my scum reads with equal fervor, regardless of how scummy I find them? I pushed my main suspect and left my secondary suspects for later.
I don't think town is likely to do what you did, no. Finding someone scummy, saying you need to do an ISO and then never mentioning them again except to say you still think they're scummy. A townie would give reasons. I'm not convinced you had any reasons. I think you just wanted to be able to bus if needed.
danakillsu wrote:@ Benmage
It's too bad you don't want me voting either of my scumreads. But I have more support with lynching Bunnylover, so hopefully someone else will see the light and join me. If you can manage to convince everyone else, though, I'll have to lynch one of your chosen candidates and nominate Bunnylover instead. It's hard to accomplish much when few agree with you...
I'd definitely like to see that support. I'm also feeling scum vibes from bunny, but I haven't had a chance to ISO her yet. I don't see much from you about her at all (though let me know if I'm missing something). Regardless of who Benmage says he'll allow lynched today, you should be posting your suspicions.

This is all I see in the thread:
dana wrote:He's seemed pretty scummy this game, but not too outspoken either, like he has something to hide.
dana wrote:I will never, in my entire time on this site, when I am town, allow anyone to separate me from my reads. What would really make me worthless would be to sheep you and the others saying Thor is scum, like Bunnylover-scum just did.
What I have so far (pre-ISO) I think her play on the diddin wagon is suspect:
bunny wrote:I just got through reading Diddin ISO, and throughout it I didn't get a single read of if he's scum or town.
I actually like his last post he made.
I believe Diddin is scumhunting or at least trying to.
Also this:
Bunnylover wrote:@LL: Yes.

@LMP: Why the fuck did you claim.

@Everyone else: Should we assume now that their is two scum teams, and one of the teams where blocked?
I find the "frustration" at LMP claiming insincere and don't like at all that she asks everyone else what it's ok to assume about the scum team, instead of just thinking it through herself. Possibly she already knows the scum setup.

There's a possible connection between she and feysal too, but it won't mean much until one of them flips.
feysal wrote:I no longer think there are two scum factions, and thus sheeping the case of a confirmed scum seems like an exceptionally bad idea. If you want to sell me this idea of Bunnylover being scum, you'll have to try harder.
BL wrote:Your comments on Feysal are blah. Backtracking I can kinda see where your getting that from. But from what I've read, this is how I processed it: "DGB is scum. Between Zoraster and LL: LL is townier then Zoraster." He doesn't compare DGB/Zoraster, so how exactly is that saying their is only one scum team? Should everyone never have any town reads because their are two scum team? No.
As I've stated before, I'm also bothered by her constant repetition that she doesn't trust her reads and implies she's stupid. She's playing the VI card to the fullest extent and it seems intentional, like she's using it to hide behind in case of future scum slips.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Setael »

LynchMePls wrote:
Setael wrote:LMP, are you claiming SK?
Quite possibly the dumbest question I've ever heard. Scummy too.
I don't see why a town-aligned player with a night kill would target chess, and I also found it odd that you said you killed him without claiming vig. TS asked you why you targeted chess and I don't think you've answered that unless I missed it. Instead of calling me dumb and scummy for being suspicious of you, why don't you provide your reasoning for targeting chess?
LynchMePls wrote:
Bunnylover wrote: @Everyone else: Should we assume now that their is two scum teams, and one of the teams where blocked?
Means you should have been able to answer your own question. Which means it wasn't really a genuine question.
Exactly. Her frustration seems really insincere when followed by a question to the town which points out the usefulness of the information you provided.
LynchMePls wrote:
Feysal wrote:For someone with a single post, Xtoxm surprised me with a good suggestion. Should we want to get rid of the governor power, the best way is indeed to give it to today's lynch. Not that I would want to do this, I prefer giving the power to someone who might use it, and who I trust to be town.
WOO BOY! Nice Buddy to Xtoxm there. He thinks Xtoxm gives a good suggestion "for someone with a single post", but then disagrees with the suggestion saying we should give the governor to someone who will use it. So basically the whole purpose of mentioning Xtoxm there was to buddy him. What alignment was he again... oh right, Stark.
Good catch. Especially where he immediately disagreed with the suggestion, it looks like his motivation in saying it was a good suggestion was to try to make the town think xtoxm was actually doing something. He buddied up to xtoxm and called diddin scum so he could bus.
LynchMePls wrote:
Setael wrote:There's a possible connection between she and feysal too, but it won't mean much until one of them flips.
Point this out please. This only makes me feel EVEN BETTER about my vote and nomination.
I did. It's the 2 quotes right below that. Here they are again:
Bunny wrote:Your comments on Feysal are blah. Backtracking I can kinda see where your getting that from. But from what I've read, this is how I processed it: "DGB is scum. Between Zoraster and LL: LL is townier then Zoraster." He doesn't compare DGB/Zoraster, so how exactly is that saying their is only one scum team? Should everyone never have any town reads because their are two scum team? No.
I'm increasingly more confident in feysal as scum, which is making my reason for unvoting null and void.

unvote, vote: Feysal

I haven't had a chance to read TS' case on zdenek yet. I'll do that next. I also need to ISO bunny still. And clean my house.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Setael »

Bunny wrote:If you wanted to play the, "constant repetition" thing, you might have actually wanted to quote me where I called myself stupid, doubted my read, and played the VI card.
I plan to once I've ISO'd you.
Bunny wrote:Our of those 3 things, I've only done two. Those two are the first two things.
My point is that doing the first two things IS playing the VI card. You are clearly aware you've done it. What I want to know is why. I think it is because you're scum, you're not confident in your play, and you're worried you'll slip up. When that happens you can once again shrug and say "Well, you know me, I'm just not very bright and not so good at this game. *Hugs*!"
Bunny wrote:Can you honestly say that you don't see why I'm doubting myself with the Raivann read? I laid out what would happen if we lynched Zoraster first and he didn't flip scum. Their would be still suspicion on Raivann, and that to me just reads as mislynch incoming.
I don't see how anyone can say that is wrong.
More than individual reads, I'm pinpointing your tendency to undermine your intelligence and say you don't trust your reads overall. ISO later today hopefully.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Setael »

LMP wrote:b)As evidenced from ACOK, and as I've seen in multiple other large games, if the town doesn't clean up the idiot players, the scum sure as hell won't do it for them. The town will LOSE when these players are left to make the end game decisions. So even if he wasn't scum, he was anti-town and needed to go.

c) He soft claimed a character who was previously the hand (ie Tywin or Tyrion). Both of those roles have a higher than average likelihood of being PR, yet a PR wouldn't blatantly claim like that. Therefore his claim looked to me like he was setting up a Tywin/Tyrion fake claim. The only other possibility is that he was a VT fishing to draw the NK, but in that case it mitigates the damage my shot could do. There is more to this that I choose not to explain at this time. When it becomes relevant, I will happily extend this point further.
In your (b) you say you think he's an idiot, but in your (c) you're saying you expected him to play like a smart player and not soft claim if he were really a PR. If he's such an idiot isn't there another possibility that he stupidly soft claimed a PR? Also, he didn't only soft claim his character, he stated:
chess wrote:I don't want to die at night because I have an awesome PR
that's why the VI act
:D
Sure, it seemed like he was joking. But there was certainly a chance he wasn't (he was an idiot after all, right?) I don't follow how you could be SO sure he didn't really have a PR. Sure enough to kill him without a claim.
LMP wrote:d)There was explicit approval of the shot from multiple of my town reads (Benmage and MOI off the top of my head).
This certainly shouldn't be included in a list of your reasons for targeting chess since it didn't happen until D2. Of course MOI is going to be glad chess is gone - he clearly found him obnoxious and you said yourself the second part of D1 was nothing but "KILL MOI!" over and over. And you knew Benmage would be glad to be rid of a VI since he had made that abundantly clear. Are you saying you chose chess in anticipation of their approval? You asked me my reads of MOI and Benmage. I also have a strong town read on both of them, but I don't think that's a good reason to kill someone you think they'll approve of, especially when that person may be a PR.

That being said, there is clearly more to your decision than you're able to say, so though I still have one eyebrow raised I'll drop it until you're able to clarify.

@LL: I resent you giving full credit for the Feysal case to LMP. I'll let it slide this once. /partial sarcasm
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Setael »

The italics/underlined are the instances where bunnylover infers that she's not intelligent, doesn't play well or doesn't trust her reads.
bunny wrote:
Raise: Bunnylover

Lets face it, for those who have played with me, you know that
the only way for me to be good
is to be unlynchable
v_v. So those who were in Gorrad favorite ficitional mafia game, unraise your hand for yourself and raise it for me.
bunny wrote:I know MoI, I was just joking.
I would actually kill myself if
for some reason
people actually gave me that thing
<_<.
bunny wrote:@Xvart: lol you so read that post wrong.
I was jokingly saying
if for some strange reason
that everyone decided to give me the power, I would kill myself in real life.
It was a joke.
bunny wrote:And of course that did DGB really claim scum was not real.
I'm not
that much
of an idiot.
bunny wrote::<
I don't
always
play like an idiot.
bunny wrote:@Locke: No,
I am just useless in the beginning
bunny wrote:@Zedenk:
Forgive me, but I am kinda confused
I recognize this one is a little less straight forward, but it's the wording and the fact that she apologizes for it.
bunny wrote:Shouldn't we raise a person who is scummy since they would be losing their vote and power.
Or did I misread :<.
bunny wrote:I mean
even I think he's scum, and I'm useless in my reads
almost all my games except for three and one was with like 8 people left.
bunny wrote:
Basically I'm self doubting my read.

Yes I think he scum.
Looking back at my past game, my reads are usually wrong.
Should I follow my reads that are usually wrong or consider something else.
That why I haven't voted. Their no discrepancy, I just don't know if I should trust my reads.

Like I said yesterday if we lynch Zoraster before Raivann, Raivann will still be viewed as scummy while the other way around Zoraster wouldn't have.
So should I go with my read even though my mind tells me scum
didn't lynch Raivann because they knew they could lynch him tomorrow or scum didn't lynch Raivann because he part of their group.
Bah, I hate how my mind work =/.
bunny wrote:@LMP: My opinion today has not differ from my opinion yesterday. You can look at my post during Day 1 and you can see that my line of thought (
although it may be stupid
) makes sense to the way I'm thinking.
bunny wrote:You'll note that if I don't agree with my lynch (
their are times where I know it can't be helped that I have to be lynched because of my idiotness
) that I get very frustrated and start typing in all caps.
If this were all sincere, and bunnylover really believed all these things she's saying or inferring about herself, then why is she playing mafia? If it's a lack of experience thing, she could stick to newbie games until she's more confident in her reads. If she really thinks she's an idiot like she's expressed
multiple
times, why play this game? Yes there's a chance she really is just a self-proclaimed VI, or maybe she's believing what other players are saying about VIs and internalizing it. There's also a good chance she's scum whether she is or isn't a VI and is hoping she'll avoid attention if people think she's stupid, and then if any attention comes she can just shrug her shoulders and look pretty.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Setael »

bunny wrote:I am a VI. Do I want to be one, no. Am I going to deny I am one, no. Am I going to use that as an excuse to get out of a lynch, no. Am I going to allow others to use that as an excuse to lynch me, no.

OK, then. Questions for you:
1. Explain for me the difference between a "new player" and a "VI".
2. Have you always considered yourself a VI? (If yes, explain your reasons for believing this and if no, please explain what happened that made you decide you're a VI).
3. How many games have you played? At what point will you no longer be a VI?
4. What are you doing to become someone who is no longer a VI?
5. Did you realize before my post
how much
you call yourself or your play stupid? What would you expect the result to be? Has the result been different than you expected?
6. Why do you feel confident playing in such complicated games if you truly believe the things you say about yourself?
bunny wrote:Setael what is your read on me? I know you've commented on the comments I've been making about me calling myself stupid, but I don't recall you saying the read you had on me rather it be Town, Scum, Null, Null - Scum, Null - Town, 3rd Party, or etc.
setael wrote:Bunnylover could definitely be scum VI.
setael wrote:I'd definitely like to see that support. I'm also feeling scum vibes from bunny, but I haven't had a chance to ISO her yet. I don't see much from you about her at all (though let me know if I'm missing something).
setael wrote:
unnominate, nominate: bunnylover
@Shadow: Can you please provide a brief summary of the case on feysal and then tell me what you think of it? I'd appreciate this from anyone else who, like shadow, is only recognizing/talking about the one point re: him possibly knowing the scum setup.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Setael »

I'd love to hear your reasons DGB.

Probably won't be able to post much today.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Setael »

@DGB So this:
DGB wrote:One of Twilight Sparkle and Mikujin/Setael are scum. I put my money on Mikujin/Setael.
This is why you're absolutely confident I'm scum and I need 15x more votes? You're hiding behind a weak argument you brought up ages ago (that was based entirely on an assumption) and just repeating it over and over instead of doing any scumhunting. What do you think of feysal? Why did you vote bunnylover for about 2 minutes?

You said this:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Actually, reading his last post, Feysal is town.
What exactly in his post made you think he's town?

Why is DTMaster town? You declaring it is so does not help any of the rest of us read you or them.
MOI wrote:
Ghostwriter wrote:Setael: Here's a simple counterquestion for you. If you believe in the BL case, are getting all the information for it, then why aren't you voting for it?
Good fucking posting.
WHAT?! How is that good posting? BL is on Benmage's "I will govern this lynch if you even try it" list so why the HELL would I vote her? Also, frankly, what BL case? Is "the information" Ghost's referring to me listing all the times she calls herself stupid, because that's about all it is. I'm wary that it's intentional, but her response made me less so. Other than that I have very little on her and it looks like it could all be explained away if she really is just a VI with low self esteem. ALSO, my vote is on Feysal which is a much stronger case imo. So no, that's NOT good posting (not even good enough for me to have bothered responding) and I find it ridiculous that you think it is.
xvart wrote:
Setael, 1249 wrote:All the time I have for this thread has been spent reading it. I do want to unvote after Feysal's last post and remove him to the backburner for the present.
Can you enlighten us as to why you want to move Feysal to the backburner, and what specifically about his post made you feel this way?
You're not caught up so you obviously haven't gotten to the post where I talked about this. I've said everything I'm going to say about it today. It's possible it doesn't matter at all, but it's also possible I'm wrong and if so, then it would matter.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Setael »

Where's nexus? He's plenty active in the game he's nodding that I'm in.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Setael »

To clarify definitions for you LL, "plenty active" refers to posting fairly lengthy death flavor 45 min after the hammer. The speed made me feel he should be able to be posting here.

I'm fine with his response. I hadn't considered that possibility and it makes sense.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Setael »

MoI wrote:1. Two other players were voting for Bunnylover when you’ve gone after him for his ‘VI’ posting. Toeing the 'Benmage's approved hit list' line and not voting him while focusing your attention with laser accuracy against Bunnylover I find suspect.
Misrep. My attention has hardly been focused only on BL. I have a LOT more reason to be voting Feysal so it's ridiculous that you find it "suspect" that I'm not voting BL.
MoI wrote:2. If you don’t see the massive amount of words you threw at Bunnylover as something leading to a vote-worthy case why waste all that time pointing out someone you are ‘wary’ of and actually hunt scum?
How is it a "massive amount of words"? Are you talking about Bunnylover's quotes that I bolded and underlined?

Nothing I say about BL at this point makes it a vote-worthy case
today
, since Benmage has declared he'd govern her lynch. That doesn't stop me from pointing out what I find suspicious and certainly isn't a waste of time when it can be looked back at later.

Your #2 here seems to indicate that if we find anyone scummy that is not on Benmage's list you think we should just keep it to ourselves since it's a waste of time to vote them. Is this true?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
LMP wrote:MOI, Benmage has said multiple times that it's fine to attack his "no lynch" list, just not vote them. So why is Setael's stance on BL bad? I don't understand this.
Because
he spent entire posts (ISO 8 and 10, specifically) addressing how Bunny is likely scum using the VI thing as a defense – specifically says this:
Setael wrote:
There's also a good chance she's scum whether she is or isn't a VI
and is hoping she'll avoid attention if people think she's stupid, and then if any attention comes she can just shrug her shoulders and look pretty.
Then Bunnylover responds at 1340 with some statements that to me don’t say a thing about his aligment. Then, in his response to me Setael says:
Setael wrote:Also, frankly, what BL case? Is "the information" Ghost's referring to me listing all the times she calls herself stupid, because that's about all it is. I'm wary that it's intentional, but her response made me less so. Other than that I have very little on her and it looks like it could all be explained away if she really is just a VI with low self esteem.
Um whut? If all
he had on Bunnylover was the “VI shield” why was the bolded portion of the first statement made. The clear implication is that other information makes Bunnylover scummy and that the VI act is just a way to deflect attention. Yet when called on it by Ghostlin (not Ghostwriter smart-ass :P ) and myself
he tries to distance himself from implicating Bunnylover as scummy. Inconsistency of opinion with a nice side of back-tracking.
The "VI shield" isn't the only thing I've pointed out about BL. The first thing that I found scummy was the post where she says she ISO'd diddin and didn't get a single read either way. I've also seen statements that indicate a connection between she and Feysal, though I realize this doesn't mean much until one of them flips (and that I'm probably reading more into it than others because I think Feysal is scum). After her response, I'm leaning toward the possibility that it's not an act and it's not intentional. (I actually started thinking this while ISOing her and gathering the quotes, but I still wanted to post it and gauge her reaction.) I'm not sure how to say anything else about it without insulting her intelligence, but if it isn't an act then maybe she really wasn't able to get any reads on diddin and then yeah, I've got pretty much nothing. She's now in my "needs more info" column.

@Anyone who has played in a game with BL before: Has she made comments like this in those games about being an idiot and not trusting her reads? I'd like to know if she does it as both town and scum (and also if she did it prior to the game she's referring to where she was unlynchable), but I won't have time anytime soon to read other games she's been in to find this out.
Locke Lamora wrote:
Setael wrote:To clarify definitions for you LL, "plenty active" refers to posting fairly lengthy death flavor 45 min after the hammer. The speed made me feel he should be able to be posting here.

I'm fine with his response. I hadn't considered that possibility and it makes sense.
You hadn't considered the possibility that he had time to write 'lengthy' (I checked, it's 125 words) flavour but not to read the couple of hundred posts that had passed since he last visited the thread? Really?
He was posting regular vote counts and posted 125 words (thanks for counting, that's helpful) of death flavor 45 minutes after the hammer. I was considering that active on the site. What I had not considered was that in order to stay active as a mod he had to ignore this game entirely. Makes sense.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
LynchMePls wrote: So IMO the only question left from the MOI-Feysal interactions is: Why isn't MOI voting Feysal?
Are you really asking this question? My number 1 scum read is Twilight Sparkle. I'm voting them. I only have one vote.
This is a pretty hypocritical response considering your surprise that I'm not voting BL when she's clearly not my #1 scum read.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Setael »

kast wrote:
Setael
- Low content. I didn't like the initial case on Mikujin, but his abrupt abandoning of his stated position/beliefs in response to the threat of pressure seemed like scum appeasement. A lot of his arguments felt like misunderstandings without interest in clearing them up.
Can you clarify this - is any of this about me or is it all referring to miku? If it's me, can you clarify what you're referring to (and use the correct pronouns - all this referring to me as "he" is confusing.)
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Setael »

xvart wrote:I think Setael's 1327 push on Bunnylover is weak and forced, looking only at mannerism and not content. And the follow up discussion about VI/number of games played is just bad. Nitpicking trivial stuff while not voting. If BunnyLover flips scum I'd bet Setael is scum too.
Did you not understand my point? Please explain what about it you find weak and forced. And the "follow up" discussion was an attempt to get a better read on whether she's faking it or not. Your "while not voting" thrown in there is sheeping MoI's argument that was terrible in the first place. In what alternate universe would it make ANY sense for me to be voting BL right now instead of Feysal?
Nexus wrote:#1249 Setael votes for me, on Thursday, to "welcome me back" from my v/la. I was on v/la until last night/today. So,
he basically found somewhere to park [her] vote for four days without having to do anything.
he's read the entire thread, and that's [her] complete thoughts? "I'll vote someone who isn't here, ignore the important issues, and carry on" Rather scummy.
You were my #2 scum suspect when I first read the thread. When I wanted to unvote Feysal, that was the logical place for me to put my vote. I thought you'd be back right away. Looking back I see you posted that you'd be V/LA almost a full week which I'd forgotten about.
#1371 Setael attempts to deflect any and all suspicion to me, just because I've got a declared v/la.
It had nothing to do with a declared V/LA (which I didn't realize/had forgotten had a specific end date and I thought was over.) I explained that post here:
setael wrote:He was posting regular vote counts and posted 125 words (thanks for counting, that's helpful) of death flavor 45 minutes after the hammer. I was considering that active on the site. What I had not considered was that in order to stay active as a mod he had to ignore this game entirely. Makes sense.
Now that you're back, can you respond to this:
Setael wrote:Post 257 Nexus repeats 2x that greyice is scum and his read & reasons seem contrived.
Nexus wrote:GreyICE is striking me as scummiest so far. His constant repetition of "I don't trust anyone but myself yet" and other such phrases is grating on me, and he seems just too determined to get himself raised to the governor role. Whoever gets it should probably not be demanding it. Realistically. The argument with DGB is getting tedious. Why is DGB obvscum, exactly? Please, lay it out for us plebs.
Doesn't make sense to find determination to get the governor role scummy - it doesn't seem useful enough for scum to draw attention to themselves by going after it, and town would certainly be motivated to have control of it so if anything this should be a null tell. The rest - trusting himself and the "tedious" argument with DGB - these seem more like reasons Nexus is annoyed with Grey, not necessarily things that would make someone your scummiest read.

Nexus' response when Magua asks what he thinks of Diddin is really suspect.
nexus wrote: Opinion on diddin: I agreed with his point on GreyICE in his first post. Not with his townread on DGB though. Disagree with his opinion on Benmage. Vote on Magua is a bit weak, really. Generally, Diddin hasn't really been posting much outside of talking about the VI/vigging debate, and answering some questions. I'm not convinced he should be the first lynch, anyhow.
I don't see anything in his diddin read that would legitimately cause him to just dismiss him as the potential first lynch. Looks like a perfect stance for a scum buddy to take.

I also don't like this:
Nexus wrote:I'm also of the opinion that DGB is leaning to be town rather than scum. I don't know why. I hate myself for saying this, but gut? perhaps. I'm not convinced by any of his attempts at "I'm gonna NK you" blustering, either.
Convinced of what? You say you have a gut read she's town so you're not convinced by the "blustering" that she's scum? Why would she be trying to convince you she's scum? Do you mean you're not convinced she's town? And yet you said you have a town read on her? Je ne comprends pas. On top of that, posts 806 and 808 look like you anticipated zoraster flipping town/not scum and were hoping for town points for your scorn of his wagon.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Setael »

Nexus wrote:It's a bullshit reason for voting, Setael. You're seriously grasping. Do you not think that if I weren't v/la, someone else would've picked up on it? You're talking out of your ass, and as soon as you got called out on it, you backtracked.
I didn't vote you because you were V/LA. I voted you because you were #2 on my scum list. And what do you mean, getting called on it and backtracking? I don't recall anyone calling me out for voting you.
Nexus wrote:You'd soon be bitching if I had neglected vote counts or the flip after the lynch. I don't understand how you couldn't have fathomed that I might put a game I'm modding above a game I'm playing in? You're backtracking a hell of a lot.
I do understand that. I just didn't consider it before I posted asking where you were, nor did I remember that you had said you'd be gone 'til Monday. I thought your V/LA was over.
Nexus wrote:Also, pretty sure this is moving dangerously close to talking about ongoing games territory. Long story short, you were looking for an easy place to park your vote, and had you not been called out on it, you would've kept it there.
Not sure what you're talking about. I didn't unvote you because I was "called on it". I moved my vote back to Feysal when I became more confident that he's scum, which made my reason for unvoting him in the first place null.
Nexus wrote:I wasn't convinced that DGB was a PR. I thought her blustering was to indicate she was a vig or something. Perhaps I'm misreading/misunderstanding it.
So your read on DGB was leaning town but you weren't convinced by what you were perceiving as a soft claim at a PR. What was your motivation for stating that? Does DGB often, as a protown player, pretend she's a PR when she's not? I don't understand why you'd say that.
Nexus wrote:Parking votes on v/la players, unless they have wagons already on them, is a pretty soft way of coasting through the game. When challenged, you can just say "Oh I'll change my vote when he responds" or something similar. It's akin to never taking a stance.
Again, it wasn't "parking" my vote on a v/la player since I thought you'd be back right away. It was moving my vote to my #2 scum. How many times do I need to say this?

Also, you seemed to have missed this:
Set wrote:Nexus' response when Magua asks what he thinks of Diddin is really suspect.
Nexus wrote:Opinion on diddin: I agreed with his point on GreyICE in his first post. Not with his townread on DGB though. Disagree with his opinion on Benmage. Vote on Magua is a bit weak, really. Generally, Diddin hasn't really been posting much outside of talking about the VI/vigging debate, and answering some questions. I'm not convinced he should be the first lynch, anyhow.
I see nothing there that would make you conclude that diddin is not a good first lynch. In fact, pretty much everything you list there is a good reason to support the lynch. So... what about diddin's play made you decide he shouldn't be the first lynch?
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Setael »

Feysal wrote:The only thing I can still say in my defense without repeating myself is who I am. However, I very much doubt my claim will help me any, in fact it is more likely to result in my quicklynch. Therefore I'll only claim when I am sufficiently prepared for death, which right now I am not.
Hold on. This is not what I expected at all. You soft claimed a PR, which is why I originally moved my vote. Once I became more sure you're scum, I expected a big fancy fake PR claim from you. If your claim won't help you like you say, then why did you say this:
Feysal, ISO p. 14 wrote:Being night killed would enable me to focus more on my remaining games, but dying without having claimed would make me unhappy.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Setael »

So... why did you say you would be unhappy if you were killed without a chance to claim if you a) thought your claim would seem scummy and not in any way help prevent your lynch and b) you had no useful info that needed shared?
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Setael »

@Thor: You said you have a town read on Zdenek. You do realize that if a few people follow you onto that wagon, a person you say you think is town will be forced to claim. How can you be THAT confident that Feysal is town just because you wouldn't expect his claim from scum? (Ever heard of WIFOM?)

Something doesn't add up about Feysal's claim. I agree that it doesn't make sense as a scum fake claim, but he could definitely have foreseen that and hoped to WIFOM the town. Or maybe when he said he'd be unhappy if he couldn't claim, he was planning on claiming something else and for some reason changed his mind. Maybe he forgot that he'd posted that (about being unhappy if he weren't allowed to claim) when he said he knew his claim was just going to lead to a quicklynch. I'm actually wondering if he'd have just claimed VT if I hadn't called him on the PR soft claim before he claimed, and then when that was pointed out he realized he had to at least claim to be some kind of PR.

@dana: You really have no problem with Thor jumping on the Zdenek wagon even though he just said he thinks he's town? You're THAT confident Zdenek is scum just because his vote/nominate went to someone you think is town? Or rather, you're somehow THAT confident Feysal is town? How is that possible?
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Setael »

Thor665 wrote:@Setael - I have an exceedingly minor town read on Zdenek, and that was from over a dozen pages ago, and frankly Zdenek talks enough logic loops that I'm not particularly enamored by him anymore.
Really? Because you just said this a few hours ago:
Thor wrote:The two vote leaders are town reads for me, leaving me in sort of a headless chicken mode.
If you only had a "minor town read on him" why did you say this? And what was the reference to a dozen pages ago? Did you forget you just stated you think he's town? Also, can you point out what in Zdenek's posts was "talking logic loops"?
Thor wrote:You seem off put by this, considering how minor of a note my liking Zdenek mention even was - how strong is your read on Zdenek and should I care about it?
You don't seem strongly sold on Feysal scum, considering you're basically just sort of weak slapping him with WIFOM as a reason to lynch
, and WIFOM is (probably after over defensive) one of the most improperly used scumtells in the game

The bolded makes it immensely clear that you haven't read the thread at all. Are you just swooping in to try to save your buddy Feysal? I am "off put" by this because I think you are trying to derail a wagon on scum.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Setael »

Spring break - I'm going to be limited access (mostly just phone) and therefore less active this whole week but I'll post when I can.
Zdenek wrote:I am Tywin Lannister. I become night kill immune if Tyrion Lannister dies.
@Zdenek - why didn't you say this as "I became nk immune when chesskid died" or something to that effect? Why did you state it as if it hadn't happened yet.
popsofctown wrote:It's strange that Zdenek didn't interact with chesskid at all. Or that draw-NK behavior looks so much like survivor behavior. Or that he didn't softclaim anything. What the heck do you mean "some people wouldn't think of that?" steedface? When you get hider, do you try to figure out how you can profit from it? When you get PGO do you play like a VT? It's utterly natural. Zdenek didn't even nameclaim D2. There was no drawback to him nameclaiming day 2, at all. It would just confirm him to namecops and make scum nervous. The scum aren't going to have "pick someone and if their name is Tywin Lannister you can kill them even if they are bulletproof lullullull!" that's bastard.
Not only is there no drawback, Zdenek maybe could've absorbed a NK attempt if he'd name claimed. I definitely don't see Zdenek's play yesterday as that of a protown bulletproof Tywin.

vote: Zdenek
Thor wrote:I'm not sure I buy a scum/third party that becomes NK immune - most SKs would start with the power and most scum don't seem like they'd get a built in lyncher sort of sub role.
This is odd to me, that you'd accept the claim because you find it unlikely an SK could become NK immune rather than starting with it. Doesn't seem so implausible to me.

@Dana: Anything to add to your case on me besides what you said about mikujin? What you provided yesterday is certainly not worthy of a "nuff said" vote.
Raivann wrote:I like Seteal, Twilight, and Bunnylover as scum atm.
Why exactly am I on this list? If you've given reasons, I missed them.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Setael »

Raivann wrote:
Setael wrote: Why exactly am I on this list? If you've given reasons, I missed them.
To xvart you were saying something like townies don't need to blend in. I don't see the point in this from a town perspective. Just to make yourself look better and cast suspicion on xvart for something he didn't even do. Xvart probably knew that townies don't have to blend in.
This is really your reason for putting me #1 on your scum list? He said he was trying to blend in, I was saying that scum are more likely to want to blend in. How is that not from a town perspective? And how is that me trying to make myself look better? Your logic escapes me. When he pointed out that he had been referring to a different game, which I hadn't realized, I dropped it. I'm baffled that THIS is what you pick out when trying to find a reason to think I'm scum. Want to try again? Double or nothing?
hasdgfas wrote:
Raivann wrote:
Setael wrote: Why exactly am I on this list? If you've given reasons, I missed them.
To xvart you were saying something like townies don't need to blend in. I don't see the point in this from a town perspective. Just to make yourself look better and cast suspicion on xvart for something he didn't even do. Xvart probably knew that townies don't have to blend in.
*attempts to lift log*
*gives up*
Seriously, can you be a little less cryptic? Anyone else understand what this is supposed to mean?
danakillsu wrote:On Setael [HER]self:
The main thing I noticed was [HER] extensive case on Bunnylover, [HER] secondary scumread, and [HER] lack of a case on Feysal. The closest
he got to a case was saying that Feysal was just calling someone scum without giving reasons for it, which I find interesting in light of this:
Setael wrote:I'm increasingly more confident in feysal as scum, which is making my reason for unvoting null and void.

unvote, vote: Feysal
That's all he gave as a reason for voting Feysal, the fact that he was getting more confident Feysal was scum.
Please detail what was so extensive about my case on BL. Just because the post was LONG because I quoted all the times she calls herself an idiot? Is this you saying you thought I should be voting BL instead of Feysal, because a few others attempted that and every time it was ridiculous. Also, this statement is a blatant misrep of my case on Feysal. Actually, I don't think you're trying to misrep me - I think this is you looking back to try to find a reason to think I'm scummy, seeing that post and then not remembering anything else I said about Feysal. Clearly you ignored most my posts yesterday, which you definitely would not have done if Mikujin was really your #1 scum read.
dana wrote: I also find it funny that he keeps wanting me to prove that HIS posts are scummy, despite the fact that I'm wholly confident his predecessor was scum. It looks to me like he's being really careful not to slip up, and wants me to see it and think I was wrong before.
I asked if you had anything to add, because what you provided yesterday hardly seemed adequate for the "nuff said". How is that me asking you to prove my posts are scummy?
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Setael »

I still think Zdenek could be an SK, but I'm willing to wait on it.
Twilight Sparkle wrote:Here is something amusing for you all:
Raivann 1768 wrote:I like Seteal, Twilight, and Bunnylover as scum atm.
Raivann 1804 wrote:
Vote: Shadow1psc
I love this wagon. The reason I thought shadow was town early was because I thought his post wherehe said aww schucks i'm lannister. When I read my pm I was like ok im scum lannister but whose my scumbuddies. But yeah that's not really what shadow was saying.
More than amusing. This combined with the terrible reason he came up with for listing me as scum looks very much like he's latching onto whatever suspicions others state. Following Dana for me and LL for Shadow. I probably won't have time to ISO him until next week, but I don't have to look back to remember how much he coasted yesterday with his free pass.

unvote, vote: Raivann

I take it there will be no opportunity for claims after this week is up. If we don't come to any kind of consensus within the next few days (which would be miraculous) we may want to consider narrowing it down to 2 choices which would both claim before we're only able to vote in thread. Then wedding discussion could focus on those 2, everyone would choose between one or the other and no one would be lynched without claiming. I'd be in favor of one of the 2 being Raivann.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Setael »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Please re-read Andrius - he's not good at a glance. He might be good after a few more days of posting, but not right now.
Well hello scum.
For once I agree with DGB.

V/LA until Monday. Sorry I can't be more active right now.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:17 am

Post by Setael »

Zdenek wrote:
I agree with DGB that Setael is scummy for reasons in addition to Mikujin's lack of activity
and his vote on DGB, which reads like he's appeasing the town.
DGB hasn't said anything like this. The only reason she's given for suspecting my slot is "wagon analysis" (of one of Miku's votes). If you're going to hide behind someone else's suspicions, at least get your facts straight.
zdenek wrote:
Set wrote: I don't see the suspicion on Twilight. I disagree with what MoI said about the ISO posts not containing scumhunting. I can see the V/LA of 2 of the heads being the reason for the low activity D1 (especially if they're wanting to all weigh in before posting - I for one would find it annoying if they were constantly coming in and contradicting themselves because they didn't all agree with what was posted in the first place.)
Here Setael says that she doesn't understand the case on Twilight, but goes on to excuse Twilight for their low activity, which actually suggests that she did understand the suspicion on Twilight and chose to defend them.
I never said I didn't "understand" the case on Twilight. "I don't see the suspicion on Twilight" means it's baseless. I then explained that it was baseless because there was a perfectly good reason for the low activity D1. You're really stretching to try to find reasons to think I'm scummy.
zed wrote:
Setael wrote: Where's nexus? He's plenty active in the game he's modding that I'm in.
I really hate these sorts of attacks; they are lazy and draw attention to a player for something that isn't really scummy.
A) If he was lurking and posting elsewhere but not here, which is what I thought when I posted this, how would that not be scummy?
B) This has already been brought up and I have already responded. Do you have a problem with my explanation?

@Andrius - Can you answer B as well because this is the only reason I saw you bring up for listing me as scummier than a leprechaun. (Let me know if I missed something).
zed wrote:
Set wrote: I haven't changed my mind. He's still my #1 scum read, but something I read in his post made me decide to put him in my pocket until tomorrow.
Maybe you already answered it, but what was the thing in his post that made you want to delay his lynch?
He soft claimed PR.
zed wrote:
Setael wrote: LMP, are you claiming SK?
A pointless rhetorical question.
It wasn't rhetorical. I couldn't see any reason a town vig would kill chesskid D1. There was actually a lot of discussion about this, so how could you see it as rhetorical?
zed wrote:Additionally, I feel that her attack on Bunnylover is poorly reasoned. A great deal of it is based on Bunnylover "playing the VI card" and while I agree that is true, I do not feel that the case actually represents an attempt to determine what Bunnylover's motivations have been, but is just an attempt to exaggerate certain characteristics of Bunnylover's that could be interpreted as scummy.
Hang on. You're saying you think BL is playing the VI card... does that mean you think all the times she calls herself stupid is intentional to try to avoid responsibility for her actions?

So basically you are saying you agree with the point I originally made, and yet you are making no attempt to determine BL's motivations. How is that different from what you are accusing me of?
magua wrote:Setael lynch is waaaay more preferable for me than a Raivann lynch.
I'd love to hear what so fully converted you to my lynch. I find this really suspect since no one has given anything but crap arguments.

Shifting attention to me just seems like a distraction from Raivann. Of those who are listing me as scum with weak/contrived reasons {Raivann, dana, Andrius, zedenek, DGB, magua} at least one is scum (I'm looking at Raivann) and one is probably SK (hi, Zed!).
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Setael »

Spoiler:
VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion ? VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion ? VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Setael »

Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Setael »

Spoiler:
VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion

Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Setael »

Spoiler:
UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion

Unvote, Vote: Raivann
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Setael »

Spoiler: vote DGB
VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: Eddard Stark VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion VOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusion UNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusionUNVOTE: MagnaofIllusionVOTE: MagnaofIllusion

Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Setael »

@Bunnylover: I asked you a question in the wedding QT that you maybe didn't see before the wedding ended. You said you'd had a scum read on Raivann from day 1. If that were the case, why did you avoid voting him yesterday?
Magua wrote:Anyways, trial by combat. Here's how we throw down. We're going to pick two people -- the scummiest person, and the second-scummiest person. In this scenario, I will use Setael as the scummiest person and Andrius as the second-scummiest person, because I can.
What's your read on Andrius? What's your read on me? Did you pick us as your scums for this example "because you can" or because you have scum reads on us both? Seems you were at least serious about thinking Andrius is scum since you voted him. Are we to assume that I am now your #1 scummiest read in the game? Last thing you said about me is that you had a nullread and were only voting me to avoid voting Raivann, so I find this odd.
Benmage wrote:Suggest someone better than Set and Thor.
Magua and BL
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Setael »

Magua wrote:No, I did not say that, I said that Raivann said that.
Here's where you said it (on March 21, several days after the post you linked to).
Magua wrote:
Setael wrote: I'd love to hear what so fully converted you to my lynch. I find this really suspect since no one has given anything but crap arguments.

Shifting attention to me just seems like a distraction from Raivann. Of those who are listing me as scum with weak/contrived reasons {Raivann, dana, Andrius, zedenek, DGB, magua} at least one is scum (I'm looking at Raivann) and one is probably SK (hi, Zed!).
Nothing has "converted" me to your lynch. I have an anti-Stark read on Raivann, and a nullread on you. If the choice is between lynching Raivann and you, I will lynch you.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Setael »

Thor wrote:Same ol' same ol' in my opinion. She tried a bit and nothing too controversial passed her lips - still think she's town.
What do you mean by "she tried a bit"?

The only time BL posted during the wedding before being called out for lurking was to say she thinks Benmage should use his power. This had nothing to do with the conversation at the time. The next time she posted was after I asked her why she was MIA and all she gave for a reason was that she's lurking in all her games except one. She then said she had a null read on me so would probably end up voting Raivann. DGB called her on this and she said she wasn't planning to vote Raivann because of her null read on me (like Magua did and then denied doing) but rather, she'd had a scum read on Raivann from D1. I asked her why she had avoided the wagon all day if she had a scum read on him and she didn't respond before the thread was locked.
Thor665 wrote:Also, as long as you're debating the Thor/Setael ask someone at our table to comment on me calling [her] on how
she
was actually the one doing misrepping because
he decided to make a leap of faith conclusion about something I said and admitted as much (and even tried to get the rest of our table to then comment on it as to whether or not they thought [her] leap was justified or not and was met with kind of befuddled silence as no one did, but...)
This is the scummiest post you've made to date. You wrote something incorrectly which caused a miscommunication. Rather than recognizing it as a miscommunication, you insist on trying to cast suspicion on me for it. I read it the way you wrote it. Likely others at our table also read it the way you wrote it. There was no "befuddled silence" and you have no reason to assume that "no one did" interpret it the way I did just because they didn't answer the question.
Shadow1psc wrote:@ Thor: Here's the problem I had during the wedding: There was clear misrepping going on somewhere. You guys are now going to argue in thread about who said what, and why you sent your morse code messages the way you did. I'm more inclined to raise an eyebrow at Thor for his voting and having no real reason for it, as well as misrepping Benmage's stance on the Raivann wagon. If I had to guess, I'd say scum were probably more inclined to stay quiet during their QTs except someone who needed to translate things in the main thread, and maybe push some agendas. I'm a bit surprised Dana was quiet, and I was wondering if Hascow's restriction carried into the QT (I imagine it did), but I set up all the tables in such a way that there should have been town in each, and I was looking for the first sign of tomfoolery with the morse code thing, and possible misrepping.

Meaning, I expected scum to take the translating reigns for the table, maybe in hopes that said person could get away with saying things unchecked by their table. Turns out, Seteal was reading and responding too eh?
Both his post and mine were caused by a misunderstanding that wasn't cleared up until after both of us posted. What I find especially scummy is that now that the misunderstanding was cleared up in QT, he still is trying to cast suspicion on me for it.
Bunnylover wrote:@Setael: I saw the question, but by then it was locked. I have no idea why I wasn't on Raivann lynch. Before we went to the wedding I waned Zdenek lynch, after seeing it wasn't going to go through, I'm not sure why I didn't switch to Raivann.
Mass claim is ok.
Who are your scum suspects now?
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by Setael »

Mace Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden - VT

I'm V/LA for the next few days (funeral) but I'll check in when I can.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2400 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:43 am

Post by Setael »

I just spent all the time I have on another game.

Though I know we can lose a VT in this game and still be in a really good position, if you bastards lynch me while I'm at my grandpa's funeral today I will never forgive any of you. (At least not the townies.)

Give me until tonight to catch up and respond.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Setael »

Thanks for waiting. I was hoping to have time tonight to really make a case for me staying alive, but it turns out I don't have much time and now that I'm caught up it's clear that it's pointless anyway. You're lynching from a list and it's been made perfectly clear that this isn't going to change.

Just let me know who to pick once I'm lynched. I don't think thor's a good choice but I'll do whatever the town decides.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:51 am

Post by Setael »

I'd prefer Dana or Magua since I think they're both scum. My guess is magua is scum taking credit for an SK kill of diddin knowing an SK is hardly going to fess up. Scum is probably confident they can take the SK out before he would ever claim the diddin kill. Magua lied about his read on me. He said he had a null read on me when he voted me over raivann and now is saying he always had a scum read on me. I can't go pull up quotes - ISO him and you'll see it. Dana is lurky and I've never liked how he calls me scum without giving reason. It's a little late in the game to STILL be coasting on a few weak points about Miku. I wish I had time to reread him. I'm definitely not certain about Thor but as I've already explained the "misrep" turned out to be a misunderstanding and I don't think it's likely that moi's play re: Thor was bussing.

I don't have time to look up quotes or make better cases. I'm at my parents' house in the boonies with just my phone and terrible service, surrounded by a lot of family that raises eyebrows whenever I look at my phone.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Setael »

Magua outed himself as obv scum when he made this post after I stated my reasons for my top 2 scum reads:
Magua wrote:Dana and I. Got it. Pick Thor when you're lynched regardless.

Someone hammer.
He didn't bother to address anything I said about either of them, nor let anyone else weigh in. Instead ordered someone to hammer. After this post, I started thinking about picking Magua instead of Thor. That way if I died, I'd at least take one of the scum team down with me and if I didn't I'd have a chance to make a case on Magua. This way the scum has to get one more mislynch and when I flip town maybe you'll actually look at Magua.

As I stated yesterday, I think an SK killed diddin and Magua is trying to take credit for the kill to get confirmed as a protown vig. There's obviously an SK, so if Magua is telling the truth, what... the SK no killed N1? (I suppose there is a small chance BL or xvart or someone interfered with the SK kill N1, but I think there's a very good chance the SK killed diddin and Magua is lying.)

There's also this:
Magua wrote:Actually, I just remembered that LMP didn't shoot diddin N1.

@LynchMePls: Who'd you shoot?
Magua, if
you
shot diddin, how did you forget that LMP
didn't
shoot diddin?

Then, there's the lie. Magua refused to even acknowledge his lie that I pointed out and instead wanted me hammered before I'd have time to point it out better. Here it is:

First, Magua said this about my slot:
Magua wrote:19)Mikujin Setael: Displays a lot of the same behaviors that Raivann/BunnyLover do, but without the scum also voting him. If not scum (I waver back and forth), at least not a townread.
Then he said this:
Magua wrote:Setael lynch is waaaay more preferable for me than a Raivann lynch.
I responded with:
Setael wrote: I'd love to hear what so fully converted you to my lynch. I find this really suspect since no one has given anything but crap arguments.

And then he said this:
Magua wrote: Nothing has "converted" me to your lynch. I have an anti-Stark read on Raivann,
and a nullread on you
. If the choice is between lynching Raivann and you, I will lynch you.
Here is the lie:
Magua wrote:
Setael wrote: *snip* Last thing you said about me is that you had a nullread and were only voting me to avoid voting Raivann, so I find this odd.
No, I did not say that, I said that Raivann said that.
So either he's outright lying (followed by an attempt to get me hammered to sweep it under the rug), or he lost track of what his read on me was supposed to be. Either way, Magua is scum.

Though I'm happy with a Magua lynch, I think the SK should be lynched today. Magua likely has at least one scum buddy still alive so as long as the SK is alive, there will likely be 2 kills every night until we lynch Zdenek.

vote: Zdenek
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Setael »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Yeah Setael, what with the not-picking Thor bizniss?

Your silence on the matter is telling.
What silence? I addressed this. If none of you bother to read my post today, at least read it after I flip.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Setael »

Did you read my post shadow? Please explain how you can discount magua's scumminess so easily.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2484 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Setael »

Benmage wrote:
popsofctown wrote:Setael if you flip town I promise to campaign for Magualynch <3
If Setael flips town he becomes arguably the worst player on the site in one fell swoop.
Unless Magua is scum. If Magua flips scum, you owe me an apology. If it turns out he's town, ok maybe.

Seriously though, put yourself in my shoes. Choice A guarantees a mislynch and possibly 2 mislynches. Choice B leads to either one mislynch and a scum dead or one mislynch. Also, if you choose B scum has to get one more townie mislynched. Choice B is clearly superior, so that is what I did.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2499 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Setael »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Setael wrote:He didn't bother to address anything I said about either of them, nor let anyone else weigh in. Instead ordered someone to hammer. After this post, I started thinking about picking Magua instead of Thor. That way if I died, I'd at least take one of the scum team down with me and if I didn't I'd have a chance to make a case on Magua. This way the scum has to get one more mislynch and when I flip town maybe you'll actually look at Magua.
I just don't understand.
I was V/LA and couldn't pull up quotes and present a decent case on Magua. He obviously wanted to end the day quickly so I would never get the chance. (Notice he's still ignoring it.) The only way I would be able to post this case on Magua was to not pick Thor so I could still be alive today to post it. I figured if I died, Magua would die too and if I lived I'd be able to post the case.

There's no reason for a townie to have lied about/lost track of his read on me. Plus, (probably before he decided to try to take credit for the diddin kill) he said he forgot that LMP didn't kill diddin and then asks LMP who he killed. (Magua ISO post 76). How does that make ANY sense if Magua is the one who killed diddin? It DOESN'T. Only scum would post without addressing this, and only scum would call for a hammer the way he did yesterday, clearly hoping my post about him would be forgotten if I died.

@Benmage - Your math on the kills assumes we continue to let the SK live so there are 2 kills every night. Just like you said, whether Thor and I both died last night or just Thor, nexus and Andrius would still be dead. We are +1 townie because I didn't choose Thor than we would've been with your plan and I was able to go back and find the Magua quotes to post, so no matter what you say I still think it was the right choice. We should be lynching Zdenek today. Even if I WERE scum, we should be lynching Zdenek to cut the NKs down to one. And you say I'm "the guarantee" but just because I decided not to follow your plan does not make me scum and doesn't even make me a terrible player. It was the best choice in light of Magua wanting me hammered before I could post a case.
Magua wrote:Explain why Magua-scum would *want* an SK killing. Doubly, explain why Magua-scum-who-is-lying-about-killing-diddin-so-is-confirming-himself-as-scum-to-the-SK would want an SK killing.

Thirdly, but this can wait, you'll have to explain why Magua-scum is not going to let Zdenek be lynched tomorrow.
So, you're saying that if you were scum you would not want the SK killed. (Makes sense since scum of course needs the 2 NKs each night). And you're also saying that tomorrow you're not going to let Zdenek be lynched. Am I missing something?

Why did you say that about forgetting that LMP didn't kill diddin?
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3137 (isolation #46) » Fri May 06, 2011 1:39 am

Post by Setael »

*high fives hascow*

Excellent game. My favorite part was Faraday's accent.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3140 (isolation #47) » Fri May 06, 2011 2:26 am

Post by Setael »

Faraday wrote:(so was the game that bad or is it really that good?)

I won, didn't I?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”