Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by TheLonging »

real life took the reigns

vote: Furcolow

no one read that post but me? wow. ok. I'll be in full force tomorrow night (technically later on in like, 12 - 18 hours or so. Around that.)

In the meanwhile, king and Furcolow are possible scum. discuss
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:34 am

Post by TheLonging »

bobsnox wrote:what????

that's even worse reasoning and I'm amazed you guys just took the bait.
This is literally the worst "it was a reaction test" post I have ever seen in every mafia game I've ever played. "I'm going to cover my ass!" Oh come on.

unvote
vote: bobsnox

And now for going through this thread page by page
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:11 am

Post by TheLonging »

I have this wall of my page by page look coming up soon. I'm on page 3
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:35 am

Post by TheLonging »

RVS is a goldmine for picking out who's scum.

Why Furcolow is scum:

Furcolow wrote:
vote: toogeloo
"weeeeeeeeeee jump on rvs"

Furcolow wrote:
unvote:
Vote: CJMiller

What, King, do you don't like bandwagons?
unvote;
vote: KingTwelveSixteen
"weeeeeeeeee randomly vote someone and then vote the new popular wagon weeeeeeeeee"

anyways, on page 1, furcolow shows himself as scum, king is stupid (stupid scum or stupid town?), M=W is stupid (although stupid scum? Maybe, I'm thinking though that king could be scum in association), and this post screams "HEY GUYS DON'T VOTE ME OR KING PLEASE":
Toogeloo wrote:
I like advocating any lynch that isn't mine on the first page
, but
the votes on King are highly misreped
considering all he asked for was reasons for votes that were on me.
In fact this makes me sure that King is scum, but as far as Toogeloo? Will have to see on the next pages. He almost seems like his town self but something is throwing me off.

Scum on this page: Furcolow, King
Not sure: M=W, Exe, Raikiri (or Hiraki as you all know him), Toogeloo
Town: none

page 2:
Slaxx wrote:I'm calling this BS.

Giving a joking reason to vote you and just randomly voting you are the same thing, to me at least, because neither offers any legitimate content besides a vote. Such is RVS. And you are missing the point and addressing the wrong issue in this post. We are not voting him because he gave a reason for his vote on you, we are voting him because he scrutinized random votes, which after all, are random and should not fall under any scrutiny.
Slaxx wins towniest town of town award
Toogeloo wrote:No, he asked where reasons were instead of just posting a vote. If he really had a problem with the votes on me, he would have unvoted himself. Read his post, it simply asks for reasons behind votes, which is something that should be expected from everyone.
random votes no less but knowing slaxx he probably commented on this

yup he did

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:...
@king, why do you need reasons for a random vote? honestly?
1. I didn't actually ask for reasons, I just mentioned that it was annoying that nobody gave any.
2. Reasons are needed to do anything in this game. We will never get out of RVS if people are allowed to just make empty posts with nothing but votes.
3. It wasn't a single vote, it was three votes in a row.

Also, why are you assuming that me and Tag are scum and
what
makes you think that? Other than how you think it is fine for people to post nothing but votes during RVS I see nothing saying that either of us are scummy.

Oh yeah, "scrutiny of votes is bad" is the reason you gave. And then you say my vote on Exe is scummy because it is OMGUS, without saying why the reason given is irrelevent, something I believe is required in order for a vote to be OMGUS.
Slaxx wrote:
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
Slaxx wrote:And so the fluffy rhetoric begins.

Lets create a bit of controversy. Strongest town read right now is Empking. Opinions?
You are insane.
Pretty vague for the guy who is pushing for reasons for voting.

How so?
Because Empking has done nothing to make him seem at all like a townie.
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:...What, not even a horrible reason included with those votes there?
That seems like it almost wants to ask.

2. You got us out of RVS by asking for reasoning sure. But did you know that most games with RVS actually can slowly come out of RVS after a couple pages? I was in a game where RVS went on for 10 pages (15 posts = 1 page btw on another forum) before someone slowly chipped away at someone by doing the most insane shit. I'm rambling, you got me rambling, reasons aren't needed to do anything in RVS (hence why I hate it)

Also it's because you and Toog are communicating in that subtle way of defending each other without really making eye contact, like if you two lock eyes we'll come down with a rope around you two.

Also as for why Empking seems town:
Empking wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:I like advocating any lynch that isn't mine on the first page, but the votes on King are highly misreped considering all he asked for was reasons for votes that were on me. He at least gave one, everyone else who voted me didn't even say hello, just plopped down a vote. I can agree that reasoning, no matter how shitty and weak, should still be given in a vote, otherwise it just looks opportunistic at best.
Don'ty worry we already knew it was a distancing attempt.
Wow he made the connection between you two in the first page!
Toogeloo wrote:Well, there was yours ^_^.

This is the slowest moving start to the fastest moving game I've ever played lol.
^See that.

Toogeloo wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@toog, why did you defend king?
People attacked him for being afraid of the wagon on me (despite him being one of the votes) which is a misrepresentation of what his post stated. If people are going to call him scum, it wasn't because of him being afraid of votes.

I have a null read on King, like pretty much most everyone, I do not like misrepresentations of people's posts though. Anyone who claims that King was afraid of votes has no clue what they are reading.
I don't get it. We weren't calling him scum because he was afraid of votes? Also even if he had a vote on you it's because unvoting would, y'know, make him look worse and Day 1 would already be over. You have a null read but keep blatantly defending him over something that looked REALLY scummy, what does that look like?

Raikiri's post here solidifies him as town in my eyes now.
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
Hiraki wrote:...
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:I assume you are talking about me with that baseless, evidenceless, argumentless accusation there?
Oh yeah.

It was baseless.
You still havn't given a base for it, or an argument, or evidence. You only gave a fancy picture and an insult.
Is the term OMGUS really an insult now? How long have I been away from here?
Toogeloo wrote:
Slaxx wrote:Toogeloo I find it funny you are shooting down other reasons for FoSs but not pushing any sort of accusations forward on your own. Its definitely noteworthy.
Am I supposed to have a scum read on page 2? I guess amongst all these people with scum reads on page 1, it seems a little abnormal. That's not how I play though, get used to it.
No but not having a suspicion isn't that good. Also meta. And slaxx commented on it again because he's awesome and town.

page 3
Toogeloo wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:That's not how I play though, get used to it.
I am quoting myself to reaffirm how I don't need to bother typing out a reply to you because I'm right and you're wrong. wrote:
I'm right, you're wrong wrote:*metametametametameta*
KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
Lying in order to make a faulty case/vote on somebody is scummy.
I have never heard of Lynch-all-Liars being applied to people making faulty arguments before, usually it is used in regard to fake-claims isn't it?
Bolded is funny (first person to guess why wins a free e-coke). LAL is flawed anyways.

Also I know it's hard for you guys to read but in order to break this post down I really need to post my comments in bold:
Toogeloo wrote:Since Slaxx wants me to find someone to pressure, here is my list:

07. GreyICE
08. bobsnox
09. CJMiller
12. Lady Lambdadelta
13. TheLonging

I would guess fairly high odds someone in there is scum ^_^. Should be pretty easy to guess how I came up with the list too, considering the day is a quarter over.
Wow, you took the people who didn't post, and therefore you have to assume that one of them is scum!

I prefer to gut read people though, and in many cases I tend to town read before scum read. With this game's current activity, Town Reads are easier to come by.
Gut reads are bad unless there is literally no other reason why you think someone is scum

Of the people who have posted, Exe, Me=Weird, and Shattered Viewpoint have posted a single time, each voting for someone different, so they are really no better than my list above. So yeah... I think I like Me=Weird the least due to being on a random vote that wasn't one of the two wagons on page 1 (where he had posted at the end of it), though none of them are exemplary in any way. Still, about half the game is completely inactive in the sense of participation, so I don't really feel like targeting much of anyone active in terms of "pressure" atm.
You don't like M=W because he didn't vote for a wagon? He voted for Raikiri who voted for King, hmmmmmmmmmm

I do think Slaxx is trying too hard, but if he's never played in this type of game before, he can be forgiven. Someone will get lynched at the end of the day, even if the lead candidate only has 2 votes, so hopefully his panties get unruffled a bit.
ahahahaha, I can't tell if this is an insult or what. He's a pro mafia player, the fact that he's "trying too hard", and the fact that you're accusing him of it, makes his whole points against you seem 100x more logical. And panties? what?
GreyICE wrote:- Don't like that post by TheLonging. Ignoring what's going on to attack the flaming disaster in the room is kinda bad. Furcolow will be a Furcolow... which is not to say he don't draw scum, but what?
Hi Raikiri alt.

now that I got that joke out of the way

The flaming disaster? He made a whole 2 posts, both of which are bad, and what you can sum up is "Furcolow always plays like that, so maybe he's not scum, but what?"? I'm not ignoring, I read the 3 pages very quickly, I just had to sleep (It was 1 something AM after all) so I put in a placeholder.
Toogeloo wrote:
- Don't like that post by TheLonging. Ignoring what's going on to attack the flaming disaster in the room is kinda bad. Furcolow will be a Furcolow... which is not to say he don't draw scum, but what?
I read it as he hasn't actually read the thread yet, and that was his way of showing he was here and will be back later.[/quote

Congrats for getting it!
bobsnox wrote:Scum like to nitpick to seem like they're being productive.
Town like to nitpick to catch scum WIFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

page 4
populartajo wrote:
scum
13. TheLonging
Glad you're my biggest fan.
populartajo wrote:i dont like the longing vote; im waitng for a better description when he comex back
How do you extrapolate someone being scum from a placeholder post?
populartajo wrote:why toogelo is town:
toogelo wrote:Hey Guys!
-getslynched.
bad first post as scum, brings unnecessary attention. (as it did)
Wifom

toogelo wrote:I like advocating any lynch that isn't mine on the first page, but the votes on King are highly misreped considering all he asked for was reasons for votes that were on me. He at least gave one, everyone else who voted me didn't even say hello, just plopped down a vote. I can agree that reasoning, no matter how shitty and weak, should still be given in a vote, otherwise it just looks opportunistic at best.
the defense of king rings sincere albeit kinda wrong.
toogeloscum wouldnt have defended the kingtown wagon.
the only way this could make sense is if toogelo and king are scum together which is unlikely taking into account toogelo is so conservative, it was page 2 and we are in a quicky game.
All you can say is meta? Also did you even read that first sentence? Like, at all?
However #91 is dead on from tajo.

page 5
Toogeloo wrote:I would be inclined to go with either a Furculow or Exe wagon atm. I will not be voting for King1216. CooLDoG I am not as interested in simply because he is putting in more effort than the former two I mentioned.
Mentions exe once before, and then wants to jump on an exe wagon. Mentioned Furculow 0 times before, and then wants to jump on a Furculow wagon. huhhhhhhhhh

page 6
Slaxx wrote:Pretty sure he's referring to bait placed by Lady, not him. I'll reread this one more time because I skimmed it.
So he's saying that reasons for someone being scum = bait?

How long have I been away from this site?
Toogeloo wrote:How about in the two hours since bobs last response of "what???" he hasn't refuted or even attempted to redirect or defend it.
If it were me being misrepped
, I would be doing what I could to fix it,
especially since he is now the new lynch leader.
I can not exactly describe what is wrong with this post in good words, but I can bold what I do find wrong.

page 7
populartajo wrote:
Empking wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Emp... he's voting King, meaning he thinks King is scum...

And he's suggesting LLD knows that King will flip town.
I still don't think keeping an open mind is a scum tell. The "Took the bait" thing is policy lynch material though.
why?
Here's my reasoning:

1. Keeping an open mind is good.
2. Calling evidence against you "bait" doesn't look good regardless of who you are.
3. If you read it the other way, it can also mean "HAH, it was only a reaction test guys!"

For the record the following list is what I would categorize all the ACTIVE players in (minus Furcolow, only exception). It's not an absolute you're scum or you're town, except for the ones I italicize.

Scum:
Furcolow
, King,
Toog
bob

Split right down the middle: Empking
Town:
Slaxx
, LL,
Raikiri
, populartajo, GreyICE
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:50 am

Post by TheLonging »

cooldog hasn;t posted enough for me to know what he belongs to, because none of his posts were inherently scummy. It's easier if he posts more so I can get more.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:34 am

Post by TheLonging »

I commented on the Toog case as I went from page by page to offer my opinions.

Also Raikiri I haven't posted enough because A) real life prevented me from posting until page 3 b) I woke up at noon today

and yes I'm gonna post a lot more
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:13 am

Post by TheLonging »

It's an in-joke with a community of friends over at another site. You're an alt to Hiraki (Parama actually believed this though <__<)

tajo: Over the couple of years I've been playing the mafia would just pick on the weakest/most easily riled up/"scummiest" players to push an easy lynch.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:42 am

Post by TheLonging »

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
TheLonging wrote:...
In fact this makes me sure that King is scum, but as far as Toogeloo? Will have to see on the next pages. He almost seems like his town self but something is throwing me off."
A post made by somebody else who you arn't sure is scum or town made you sure that
I
was scum? How?
Also, if you are
sure
I am scum, like you say
right there,
then why am I un-italicised in the list at the bottom of this post, hmmmm?
2. You got us out of RVS by asking for reasoning sure. But did you know that most games with RVS actually can slowly come out of RVS after a couple pages? I was in a game where RVS went on for 10 pages (15 posts = 1 page btw on another forum) before someone slowly chipped away at someone by doing the most insane shit. I'm rambling, you got me rambling, reasons aren't needed to do anything in RVS (hence why I hate it)
I wasn't trying to get out of RVS, I was being annoyed and a bit concerned that three people had parroted my vote on Toog and hadn't even given a crazy RVS reasoning for it. I was trying to get people to give reasons so that RVS would be left naturally or however you say it.
I don't get it. We weren't calling him scum because he was afraid of votes? Also even if he had a vote on you it's because unvoting would, y'know, make him look worse and Day 1 would already be over. You have a null read but keep blatantly defending him over something that looked REALLY scummy, what does that look like?
At least two people were saying I was scum because I was afraid of people's votes or of bandwagons or something like that. Probobly more like 3-4 people but I don't feel like looking back specifically to find that.
Is the term OMGUS really an insult now? How long have I been away from here?
No, but the term "OH EMM GEEE. U SUCKKKKKKKKK" is an insult. :mad:

Well, bobsnox has just responded to somebody catching a scumslip by saying that it was
bait
:igmeou: and then he stopped posting...
Unvote
Vote: bobsnox

That is
L-1
again by the way.
1st quote: Because of the connections, like defending, ignoring, if I wanted to make a stretch I could say guiding but I don't think that's happened yet. Also because the less you post the less I'm sure on the read (again only exception is Furcolow)

2nd Quote: But you accidentally got us out of RVS by asking for stupid reasoning in RVS. The bad thing about RVS; it's random. It's easy to catch scum in RVS sure, but it's RANDOM, so they can essentially give little or no reasoning.

3rd quote: granted.

4th: But he meant it to mean the term, knowing Raikiri <_<
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:03 am

Post by TheLonging »

what is your opinion on bob?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:15 am

Post by TheLonging »

I sad multiple times he's only posted twice but I heavily believe he's scum based off of those two posts.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:23 am

Post by TheLonging »

More confirmation for Grey being a Raikiri alt <____<

I don't deny that cooldog is being town now, but I still get a bit put off from some of his posts
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:41 am

Post by TheLonging »

GreyICE wrote:Hmm, yeah, that wall post was meh.

TheLonging:
1) If you had a dayvig you had to use right now, who would die?
2) What's offputting about his posts?
Who's wall post is meh?

Also:

1) Furcolow, if only because I don't see him posting again and out of all the other non-posters so far, I suspect him the most. Out of the actives? If you count bob as an active, him, if not, Toog.
2) While I can't point out specific things, I can point out posts:
CooLDoG wrote:Also depending on how (if) bob flips I slightly suspect ladylambddelta...
CooLDoG wrote:What the fuck is wrong with scum players these days, are they incapable of knowing how to play?
^from ISO #2
CooLDoG wrote:@GI, I'm trying a slightly different posting style from my other improvement game (on going). I'm trying to find what works best right now. Also My greatest fear was that I would get popped with a scum role and that would have been horrible.
^from ISO #4

I think he's town for sure, but I just get a general feeling from some of his posts that puts me off a put. I wouldn't shoot him at all.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:42 am

Post by TheLonging »

Exe wrote:159 - When bob flips scum, TheLonging is probscum. He lists Bob as scum, and yet doesn't vote or even talk about joining the wagon?
Congrats exe, I voted him, and you hammered bob.

Wow, you can read.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:44 am

Post by TheLonging »

Exe we were waiting for a fucking claim, that is why we're mad.

And because you can't read at the fact that I voted bob.

And you voted bob thinking it was a L-1.

So you probably did it on purpose.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:50 am

Post by TheLonging »

Exe wrote:
TheLonging wrote:
Exe wrote:159 - When bob flips scum, TheLonging is probscum. He lists Bob as scum, and yet doesn't vote or even talk about joining the wagon?

Wow, you can read.
Hmm, you're right. I somehow missed that you had voted him before you finished reading. My bad there.
TL wrote:Exe we were waiting for a fucking claim, that is why we're mad.

I voted knowing it was L-1. I hammered because Bobs is scum. He did nothing to defend himself, even though he had a bunch of time.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Exe wrote:Most of the people calling me scum for hammering read as people trying to appear protown. Easy-push is easy.
Hmm
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I voted, with slaxx following. This made it L-1. You claimed not to be aware of my vote, but later that same post you voted knowing it was L-1.

So which was it?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Toog is scum but Furcolow DID NOT replace out and he is still here.

vote: furcolow

I'm going to pressure this scum.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Slaxx wrote:Anyway TL, you're way too sure Fur is scum. Who are your scum reads for today besides Toog+Fur. What is you opinion on pop?
King, I think popular could be town.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by TheLonging »

GreyICE wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:
Exe wrote:Lol obvscum is scared of votes in RVS. Nice.

Vote: King
btw... you King voters are

duuuuuumb...

Exe's first post of the game. He was super bussing his teammate on page one, mirite?
Dude I dunno how many times

I've seen scum vote for their buddies during RVS.

Anyone else seen this?
A lot, scum get away with a lot on RVS
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Toogeloo wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Still the first statement still stands. You're thinking about this way too hard, and defending King way too hard.
Occam's Razor for now. There is zero grounds to lynch King today imo.

Makes Grey look worse to me as well since His vote is for King, even after stating wanting to follow through on CooLDoG and Furculow yesterday.
The simplest explanation is to not vote for you or King?

what?

also king it can't be meta I didn't mention any meta
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Hence my vote
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by TheLonging »

King, I bring it up becauze he was inactive, posted twice which were scummy posts, AND he was an inactive who stayed in. I don't play the meta game, and I never even played a game with him.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:09 am

Post by TheLonging »

Furcolow wrote:I had forgotten about this game, and its short cycles. I also wanted to stay under the radar d1, as per my style in shortened games, but I did some reading during the night and made a list. Here it is:

Town:
Furcolow
Hiraki
Empking
Slaxx

Leaning town:
GreyIce #64 and $66
M=W
Exe

Null: Shattered Viewpoint
CJ Miller

Scum:
Toogeloo
KingTwelveSixteen
Lady Lamdadelta

Vig Targets:
Cooldog
The Longing
populartajo

I feel they tried to deter each others wagons, and that there was slight distancing on page 1

Toogeloo is scared to push for Cooldog
I also noticed LadyLamdaDelta scummily mention him, which is why I’m leaning on her
She seems to be picking on easy lynches, and disagreeing with my reads of the game and the town in her #72. I’ve GMEOH. Also defends king in #73. I’m putting her from leaning to the scum category over this.

vote: Toogeloo

ahahahaha, oh no, you don't get away with lurking just to make some crappy content, unless you want to tell me how I "tried to deter wagons" and how I distanced? Also oh man, GMEOH. This is gold.

No.
Furcolow wrote:Now, I realize I was wrong about Exe, but I've been in a game with him where he hammered a lot as town, so that is what had me leaning. Has a vig come forth?
Again meta doesn't mean shit.
Hiraki wrote:This isn't fair. The only thing remotely scummy here is the assumption of a vig, rather than an SK.
You clearly skimmed over that post then. Also yes, that is classic Raikiriness King did in fact underline.
Furcolow wrote:well, i guess it could be an SK, but I like having someone killing mafia for us personally
:roll:
Furcolow wrote:
unvote;
vote: kingtwelvesixteen

I thought Toogeloo had 2 votes on him, but I see GreyIce was just confirming their vote now
lynchlynchlynch
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:31 am

Post by TheLonging »

tclawren wrote:First things first. Furc is town for the main reason why King is voting him. There is no way scum would say that a flipped buddy was "leaning town" for him. It's just plain silly and scum would realize that they would get called out for it. The only way Furc is scum is if he's a SK and I don't think he is.
Furc has posted only 7 times, his posts clearly indicating he hasn't read the thread, I don't doubt he'd be that stupid.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by TheLonging »

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:He seems like town.
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt
GreyICE wrote:There wasn't any reason Toog was scummy. Any reason King was scummy. Just "oh, I thought the bandwagons were equal, lemme move to the larger one."
I seriously must have missed context, because I'm reading that as you saying "I don't think Toog or King is scummy." Please tell me I need sleep.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by TheLonging »

tclawren wrote:Since Cooldog was confused about him v. King, let me try again.
1. Both of you are playing scummy.
2. Your interactions with each other D1 tell me that you are not scumbuddies.
3. One and only one of you are scum.
This is an absolute load of crock, and I want you to tell me why he's scummy and why ONLY one or the other are scum.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by TheLonging »

This makes so much more sense.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by TheLonging »

populartajo wrote:
1)
TheLongin wrote:Exe we were waiting for a fucking claim, that is why we're mad.
why is TheLonging so nice with Exe despite his obvscum move?
TheLonging wrote:
Exe wrote:
TheLonging wrote:
Wow, you can read.
Hmm, you're right. I somehow missed that you had voted him before you finished reading. My bad there.
TL wrote:Exe we were waiting for a fucking claim, that is why we're mad.
I voted knowing it was L-1. I hammered because Bobs is scum. He did nothing to defend himself, even though he had a bunch of time.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
2)
why do I feel TL is softly attacking Exe and not calling him scum?
1) I'm not going to resort to petty insults, so I'll tell you right here; I wasn't being nice.

2) If you read anything within 3 pages of that post, you know that I called him scum and was not softly attacking him

As for that exe quote; "my scumpartner"? And what are you even talking about?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by TheLonging »

populartajo wrote:Furc is town, tclawren is so freaking right about him. I dont see furcscum putting exe on his list when scum would already known this and would probabaly have worked on an updated list. That means tclawren is town too.
And you put me on your scum list for no reason.

If your only reasoning for furc being town is HE CALLED EXE TOWN AFTER HE DIED, then you haven't played with him.

I used meta there, but as a stepping stone for my other points.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I've played with furc. He can be this stupid. As town or scum.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Great, then that point is dismissed and all my other points are valid.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by TheLonging »

It's not my only point. hurr durr read my posts
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by TheLonging »

one post!

two posts!

Two posts, ahahaha!
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by TheLonging »

It kind of is what? My only point?

See: above you
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by TheLonging »

yup, too busy trying to find pictures of Count Von Count :(

EDIT: Hold on tajo let me get the posts
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by TheLonging »

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2950465
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2950484
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2950521

I know what you're going to say YOU DIDN'T CALL HIM SCUM OUTRIGHT but pointing out contradictions + anger + saying he did it on purpose = implying he's scum.

I can call people scum outright, but I think it's more fun when I make it obvious and show why someone's scum.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by TheLonging »

populartajo wrote:my case on the longing is awesome

and what do you guys do?

vote king?

so yeah fuck my case
It was extremely obvious that exe was scum vs furc which is apparently obvious to me only. I don't waste time on obvscum.

You know how I feel now pushing a furc case but Im not giving up
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by TheLonging »

So Toog adds nothong new...

Oh wait he really didn't
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Nothing*
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:10 am

Post by TheLonging »

Furcolow wrote:So the 3 people I listed as scum are all voting me? I wonder why...
Thats OMGUS x3
I'm reading... will post some comments I'm sure
Not OMGUS if I have a case bro. Especially if I voted for you before you even mentioned me.
Furcolow wrote:
1)
you're acting like you weren't pushing me off of my fucking RVS vote and pressure on your scumbuddy who didnt want to be bandwagonning...
funny, kid

2)
TheLonging wrote:Great, then that point is dismissed and all my other points are valid.
what other points? my RVS voting and attack on someone for not wanting to bandwagon on Toogeloo? The fact Toogeloo and KingTwelveSixteen have been openly buddying? What do you think about THAT? You have been avoiding doing anything but tunnel on me, bud.

3)
TheLonging wrote:one post!

two posts!

Two posts, ahahaha!
my "crappy content" is more than your laughing "DERP HES SCUM" idiocy that shows off how your mind isn't fully developed yet.

4)
Your first post, like I have already addressed, is attacking a pro-town concept of someone attacking someone for being afraid to vote in the RVS... deterring wagons... and buddying between king and toog. You're attacking a good, pro-town concept. I am not sure whether or not you are just young and dumb, or scum. I'm leaning towards the prior, which is why I put you on my vig list and not my scum list.

Still happy with Toog/LadyLambdaDelta/KingTwelveSixteen and want a vig to kill TheLonging because his mind isn't developed properly

@Grey: Vig targets were people I figured were scum too, GreyIce, which includes thelonging, hence why I have been looking towards tajo/cooldog and changed my reads on them
1) I pushed off your RVS posts because they were scummy (including that 2nd post you made on day 1)
2) Actually if you read I also mentioned how I believe Toog and King could be scum, even scumbuddies together
3) You're belittling me to further your case for me being scum. I mean, insulting. My mind isn't fully developed yet? What?
4) I'm not attacking a good, pro-town concept, if being afraid of RVS is pro-town, then I am scum in every game I have ever played. Further, I'm either young and dumb or scum, and you think I'm just a stupid kid who doesn't know how to play mafia? And my mind isn't developed properly?

I'm all for debating with you and trying to show that you are scum, and you can do the same, but if you want to keep insulting me, then I'll just replace out, for the only thing I do not tolerate in mafia, besides spam, one-liners, and 3 - 5 pages of off-topic posting, it's insulting people, me or anyone.
3)
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:57 am

Post by TheLonging »

tclawren wrote:@LLD: I like the way he's letting us into his mind while his opinion is being changed. It shows me that he was writing this while reading and didn't really go back to edit it to make it sound more "consistent." Scum tend to be much more careful about their usage of phrases and posts. In other words I think the structure of this post are a town tell.
And do you find insults to be town tells?

Structure of the post? Also don't you edit your posts after going through the thread to add in details and fix up stuff?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I'm eagerly awaiting your case and reads
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Toogeloo wrote:There is obviously little support for my case on GreyICE, but having reread pop's case on TheLonging, I find it agreeable. I won't vote for King, and Furculow comes off better to me based on the interactions of other, more suspicious, players (in my opinion).

Pine having issues with TheLonging,
gives a potential wagon a glimmer of hope as well.

Unvote;
Vote: TheLonging
Dohoho, I see what you did there.

Also you don't like the fact that ICE has no support so you pick a popular wagon (me) and jump on it. I read that like 10 times and I still get the same impression.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I've played so many mini games I consider 2 votes a wagon (although to be fair I did miscount as 3)

Also even with your bias against me read Toog's post.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Slaxx wrote:Erm 13 players in a mini and 13 players now wut

Clarify?

I"ll reply to toog after school as well as Pine when he gets his case up, as I can't reply to big posts like that in only 10 minutes
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by TheLonging »

It's not tunnelling if I'm open to the other ideas of being scum, but sure, I'll post a better response when I get back from school.

And again, please stop insulting me.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Pine wrote:UNVOTE: TheLonging The lynch is obviously not here today. I'll write my case up on Saturday and convince you all of what I see tomorrow.
What harm is in revealing the case today?

vote: deadline extension

let's go through and reply.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I'm not replying to anything Furcolow says until he stops insulting me.
CooLDoG wrote:Some of tl's recent posts are bad.
You should probably explain why.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by TheLonging »

populartajo wrote:no im not lynching because claiming VI is pretty much suicide in this game where deadline is tomorrow.

basically any other claim would have saved King for today at least.
I'm trying to grasp this. Are you insinuating that King is scum from his claim, therefore, he's the wrong lynch?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by TheLonging »

e_e
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Protip, not all scum are going to fakeclaim power roles to save themselves for a lynch. They'll try to fakeclaim VT as well.

Unless this has been the case in almost every game you've played in, this is pretty much some wacked out wifom
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I have done it before, 2 examples on MS and 1 off-site have led to those claims being scum (possibly more, but those MS games are long gone).

So I would.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Depends on the context of the game.

A) He's scummy but he's obviously scummy in a way to purposely attract some attention: no
B) He's just scummy in a way that makes him look like scum: yes
C) I think he's scum but could potentially be town (IE, mostly scum but some town points): depends on wagon, usually would go with no
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I
think
king could be scum (sometimes it seems like he's town), but I am much more confident in Furc scum.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by TheLonging »

to clarify: I would not be surprised if king flipped scum, nor would I be surprised if he flipped town (mostly the former though). However, I WOULD be surprised if Furc flipped town, thus, I am more confident in Furc Scum
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I still think Toog is scum. I'm probably gonna do a reread when night hits, but as far as the 3 I listed, I'm sure scum is in there besides Furc. I'm not sure whether it's Toog or King. I don't understand what you mean by "are we down to these two options", like these are the only two. I understand deadline hits but you're saying like it's one OR the other.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:18 am

Post by TheLonging »

Furcolow wrote:My hesitance to OMGUS is null, as I try to not do it. I find it weak play to attack your attackers like Lady LambaDelta does
But if you think he is scum....

I think it's just pointless trying to argue since you've shown that you probably won't be open to debating, so I'm just gonna say that you're trying to make yourself look town as quickly as possible.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I would have bet my avatar and signature on furc being scum.

so my new reads, based on reg flipping scum would be tajo and king, although I'm a bit suspicious of cooldog.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Pine wrote:Notice how TheLonging goes from "Town" in the first list to "Unsure" in the second one? I'm thinking that was to sound a little less effusive about his buddy.
I do see where your logic is on that. If that happened to any other player I'd certainly feel like that. He did imply that he didn't have a final read. If anything I find it suspicious that the people he calls OBVIOUS town are likely to be scum (tajo, cooldog, although cooldog has much more of a town vibe)
Pine wrote:I'm not a big fan of Tajo as scum. There was that one segment near the end of the day regarding VT claims, and the one post that keeps getting quoted. That's about it. The former is probably just misguided meta, and the latter is actually a stripped-down version of my reasons for switching onto Furc.
OK so you don't have a case on me yet, despite promising one for a while. That's fine. But the fact that you just stop supporting your "case" on me to switch over to Furc is incredibly bad, at least tajo has a bad case.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:49 am

Post by TheLonging »

GreyICE wrote:What's everyone else's opinion on Toogaloo? LLD? Hiraki? Pine?
Toog is on my scumlist. LLD is barely on my townlist. Raikiri is just flat out obvtown. And Pine makes some very townie posts, so I think he's town.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:20 am

Post by TheLonging »

Hiraki wrote:
GreyICE wrote:And by the way, don't make me make a town case on TheLonging.
TL wrote:And Pine makes some very townie posts, so I think he's town.
Defense noted.
Did I miss something?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by TheLonging »

populartajo wrote:what could TLscum do when there was a wagon growing against Slaxx? Yeah, bussing. And he did a TERRIBLE job with the "mmmmmmmm" stuff.
Slaxx was obvious town, and clearly you don't understand the mmmmmmmmmm thing
populartajo wrote:I was pushing for a TL case. The wagon had 2 votes at that moment.

Do you seriously think it would have been better if no one had put Furc at L-1 and got him lynched wiht the deadline rule with not a claim?
Furc was never going to claim, he even said this once or twice. And yet you still switch over like you don't believe in the case. He was going to be lynched by deadline, so voting him for L-1 to try and get him to claim when he wasn't going to was an incredibly flimsy move on your part, borderline flailing.
populartajo wrote:yeah player B is more likely to come up scum.

attacks me for going with the flow.

his vote goes with the flow.

oh yeah.
"I don't know how to respond to you cooldog, so here's something."
populartajo wrote:Yeah, specially when I had pushed that TL case for more than 24 hours.

Fine, maybe next time I shouldnt have the balls to try to give the game the best possible decision.

Go ahead and lynch me.
Again, it wasn't remotely CLOSE to the best possible situation/decision. I also love how you just give up and say "Go ahead and lynch me.", as if that makes things go away.

vote: populartajo
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by TheLonging »

populartajo wrote:just lynch TL tomorrow.
Are you the kind of person who'll give up easily? I very much believe you to be scum, and I'd at least respect you more if you put in a little effort.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Since you're deadset on me being scum, and I'm obviously not going to get you to listen to my explanation, I won't really explain it. I will tell you this; I was pointing out his blatant contradictions and him trying to cover them up.

OK then, that was my bad. If you saw he wasn't going to claim, a deadline lynch would have still happened even if you switched back to me.

And did he attack you in the post where he voted you? If so I don't condone attacks period, but I can't find his attack.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by TheLonging »

That sounds like a threat/command to lynch people. Also Cooldog and ICE are on your neutral list.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by TheLonging »

populartajo wrote:
TheLonging wrote:That sounds like a threat/command to lynch people. Also Cooldog and ICE are on your neutral list.
After this attack, I think at least one of them is scum with you.
I'm not attacking.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Raikiri being town completely throws me off.

I will be back tomorrow afternoon, as I have an idea but I need to go over a few reads before I offer anything
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by TheLonging »

*Raikiri being scum

too tired
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:55 am

Post by TheLonging »

For the record, I'm curious to know; what do people think of me?

PEDIT: Where did empking's post come from o_O
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:03 am

Post by TheLonging »

TheLonging wrote:For the record, I'm curious to know; what do people think of me?
This is a question I really do want answered btw
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:25 am

Post by TheLonging »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
TheLonging wrote:
TheLonging wrote:For the record, I'm curious to know; what do people think of me?
This is a question I really do want answered btw

As a person? Or in the game? ;)
in the game :P
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:40 am

Post by TheLonging »

I'm going to take a random stab in the dark to generate more discussion, considering how quiet we all seem to be.

Scum are in Toogeloo, Cooldog, and King. I didn't say mafia, but rather scum, if we assume we have an SK (going on mod meta)

My guess is more likely that Cooldog is mafia, and Toogeloo is the SK. I have to read on their interactions with Exe and Raikiri (the latter is ESPECIALLY important in this). These reads aren't final but rather something that can be used as a baseline for me, as I fully believe LL to be town based off of Cooldog
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:15 am

Post by TheLonging »

Like I said tc it's not what I 100% believe it's baselines to help and for reference.

Toog: Because the discussion levels aren't that great. I think SK, because if a vig exists he should step forward and explain why he shot who he shot because there's no way in hell a vig would shoot reg or Raikiri unless they found something in their posts everyone else missed. I think VCA are helpful, and I agree with most of hers, if there's something I do not agree with I shall comment on what I don't agree with once I finish rereading raikiri, cooldog, king, and you. I thought I talked about GreyICE before? If not; I think he's town, I didn't include him in my possible scum list. I also am not sure how SK play works too well tbh, and I think going into wifom territory is stupid, but I think SK would have to balance out being scummy and being town, so they won't get shot at night or lynched during the day (this is how it happened in one game I was in offsite that worked perfectly for the SK up to near endgame).
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I only guessed that we had 5 scum, or at least 5 mafia. I knew something was up when scum kept dying at night but Raikiri dying REALLY threw me off. I am so mad that I made stupid decisions (I had a small lurking suspicion of tc but did not follow it up because Toog was being lol).

If it was even semi-open parama or open I think I honestly could have done a lot better. I hate how my reads were messed up (and how the fuck did Ice, Raikiri, and LL draw scum? They were some of the towniest people ever)
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by TheLonging »

brb kicking myself
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by TheLonging »

*repeatedly
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I really hope you're saying that just to make me feel better <_<
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I meant to Parama, but no ^_^
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by TheLonging »

that wasn't made clear, since you said "you" after I posted
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #80) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by TheLonging »

this was a fantastic game but I could have done better
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”