Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #334 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I think I'm just going to start posting as this not having an account thing is getting mighty long in the tooth.

I only have three questions.

1. Why in the flying fuck are people voting Yos?

2. Why for the love of shit is UT alive?

3. Where is Shanba and why has he not said this already?
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #337 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I always liked Patrick.

UT: That's just what a witchalock would say. And I hate witchalocks.

Breaking news from the front: I have gotten word from Our Lord, first in hair, in jackets, and in coolness, the Fonz that I will be the primary poster for as long as we are lacking an account. I also have the authority to vote.

VOTE: Untrod Tripod

How's it going IS?
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #342 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

VOTE: Untrod Stranger, too.

Hi Yos.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #678 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Balam wrote:(AGar)
Lord Fonzi wrote: Balam: I find it ironic that you are on FES for lack of vote hopping when the other members of your fine wagon have cited his vote hopping. Can you explain your reasoning for going after FES rather than Gummybear, because I can't see any. You do have that right? I mean you accuse FES of never moving their vote not three posts down from Gummybear refusing to move their vote in their first post in a while. What the hell?
Our accusations of FES aren't that he's
lacking
in votehopping. Are you illiterate? Do you not speak English? Or just stupid? Seriously. FES said "We want to lynch FD." The rest of the game pretty much said "No, not happening." FES then proceeded to sit there saying "Ok. But we're not going to move our vote, except to maybe DaSpot. But we'll see," and did
absolutely nothing else whatsoever
to make the wagon on FD viable, present another viable target or get momentum behind the DaSpot wagon. A town player's vote is their
strongest
tool and they pretty much stuck it away in a corner where it knowingly wouldn't be used at all.
Balam wrote:(AGar)
To my mind, not moving one's vote and moving one's vote too much are diametrically opposed actions. Perhaps you disagree with me. Do you feel that FES's new movement in self defense is a scum-tell or a town-tell? Feel like addressing the Gummybear aspect of my question?
DaSpotthatkillsu wrote:
DaSpot: Have you even articulated an opinion about FES? Why on God's green earth are you on the wagon anyway?
Truly one of the funniest questions I've been asked in a mafia game. Try reading something we've said, okay?
I couldn't find a well articulated position that is recent enough to be valid when I made that post. Which is of course why I challenged you to make one. I welcome you citing an example, or even just articulating something fresh for me. I don't think we really need to have this back and forth when you could have quoted an old position or outlined your thoughts.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #897 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I don't buy that. One vote is no wagon, three votes is half way to lynch.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1654 (isolation #5) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I have to apologise. I was barely even playing after day three. I think it was partially because of the whole Fate thing. That just isn't mafia. Fonz carried this thing to victory on this end. I think that playing as separate heads is a poor idea. A lot of the time when I logged on I felt like disagreeing with Fonz would be bad, or agreeing with him would seem pointless. :/.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1676 (isolation #6) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Fate please stop posting.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1678 (isolation #7) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

See, when I do a postgame, it's the part of the game where you discuss calmly and without prejudice. Not when you continue to scream at people who all agree that you are a deranged fool. Nobody wants to hear what you have to say, no one ever did. So just go elsewhere.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1705 (isolation #8) » Mon May 09, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Fate: Take it as a sign that everyone, including the people who benefited from your action, is annoyed or angry at you for doing what you did. It was bad play. Accept it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”