Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

jasonT1981 wrote:16 Tempz (confirmed)
I was looking over the playerlist and I saw this gak in it.

Policy Lynch the Hell out of: Tempz

Total policy lynch, totally should be done.

Up through to his lynch - though frankly I think a single iso of him should suffice as well.
This is not a joke vote in any way, shape, or form.

mod note: removed link to on going game, easy mistake I have done it myself, no harm done.
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

Vote: Tempz

Just in case the mod is pedantic.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Mod
- link above is to an ongoing game - I probably shouldn't have linked it - feel free to kill if you believe I overstepped.

Apologies to everyone else for that - my vote stands however.

mod note:Its ok, I have deleted the link. Carry on
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

LobsterCatapult wrote:isnt this a bit premature? I think we should at least wait to see how he performs/posts in this game.

You may feel free to draw your own conclusions. But let me put it to you this way; I have a black list. That black list contains exactly 1 name.
That name is not furcolow, Chesskid, or any of the other so-called "bad" players.
That name is not Benmage or Fate or any of the so-called rude players.
that name is for a player who obviously and totally plays against his wincon.
My vote stands.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

<3 chesskid
Nothing but love for the chesskid.
Help me lynch Tempz or be so rude to him he replaces out - I'd be happy with either result.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

ToastyToast wrote:@Thor: Do you ordinarily advocate for D1 policy lynches?
If he's on your blacklist, then why are you in the game?
I cannot justify voting for someone I've never played with and who has yet to say anything in the game. If a player has played against his win-con, then 1)talk to mith and 2)technically its the person who blacklisted a player's duty to regulate the games they've been in.

1. No, I do not believe so. I've certainly done it in the past, but it's hardly 'normal' for me.
2. Because he wasn't signed up when I was and I didn't go back and look at the signup list after
3. Feel free to check the link if you want, heck, I've got $5 that says if you go and look at any game he's played on site it's more of the same.

I'm honestly considering replacing out, but since I've never welshed out on a game or been replaced ever, my desire to avoid playing with him is warring with my desire to not affect my record. In a large game like this I see a policy lynch as not an unreasonable solution and am choosing to pursue it as an alternative. If he's scum - yay. If he's town than we'll need to lynch or vig him prior to lylo anyway, so...

@LC - feel free to read him in that game. He clearly needs more newbie time because he hasn't yet mastered the art of "answering a question".
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

ToastyToast wrote:Vig would be more appropriate

I do not disagree, however;

1. No assurances yet of a Vig.
2. You need to make sure that the Vig sees and understands the value of the kill.

So, how about you back me up on redflagging Tempz for the theoryVig?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

DeityKabuto wrote:Btw. A policy lynch this early is absurd. Who would Smurf up so bad in the game in the first 2 pages to be put on policy lynch? o.O

The logic of policy lynch is that they Smurfed up that hard in a different game - hence the 'policy' part of policy lynch.

AGar wrote:Lololololololololno.

Thor - SuperawesomeOMGTownalliance?

Deal, I can support the idea of getting DK dead and gone - are you with me on the Tempz dead and gone concept? if not we have nothing to talk about ;)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Thor665 »

DeityKabuto wrote:What. The scum forming alliances to have a newbie like myself dead?

Yes, us scum players fear your amazing scumhunting powers and need to get rid of you as soon as possible so we can roll the rest of the town easily.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #114 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:unless they come from my personal Do-Not-Touch list.

On behalf of young children everywhere I support this initiative. ;)

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Thor
– even though you are a naughty boy for directly violating site rules bringing the Tempz situation to our attention earns you cudos.

Question – Has Tempz even posted yet?

I'm a naughty boy but I still have a bathing suit zone...
Okay, I'm killing that joke now because it's just too horrible.
No, Tempz hasn't posted yet, because Tempz is fail - he'll probably post right before he's about to be replaced, stay in the game making "troll votes" and avoiding prods to the best of his ability, and then we'll all get fed up and lynch him. At least that's my prediction for how it will play out.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Toasty’s reaction to Thor is noted as scummily out of proportion.

I'll agree I thought he was working hard at sounding as town as town can be - but I'm not sure it crossed the line for me into scummy territory. Frankly, when he dropped it after my response it felt more legit than scummy.

Also,

Unvote: Tempz
Vote: DietyKabuto

All the cool kids are doing it.

(L-2)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #116 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

@farside - CMAR's post isn't scummy because he's defending weak scumhunting. It's scummy because he used double smiley faces to try to deflect you with - try to keep up.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #121 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

I jest?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #155 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Thor665 »

LOLOLOLOL

::catches breath.

LOLOLOLOL

Oh man, 1 and a half pages and I'm dying. This is silly as all get out. MoI still doesn't get to be town because he is faker+1 awesome, but I like where he's going with Meran and DK. We still need DK in the pressure cooker for a while because I want to clarify my read there - at the moment he's mostly scummy thanks to Meran - and though that's awesome I'd rather lynch Meran for that until I can get a better tell one way or the other on DK.

Also, how the heck do we keep getting people between me and lynching Tempz though? I would like to point out that whatever else I say a Tempz lynch today would be Grade A1+awesome and don't doubt it for a minute.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #164 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Thor665 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@AGar, Thor, Farside
– help … there can’t be as many scum in the game as I am seeing, right? Tell me where I’m reading too much into things!!

I think you're at least reading too much into Zinger because I interpreted his response exactly as he just defended it. So at the very least point 2 is "bleh" there, and point 1 isn't really that scummy because generally when someone posts a non-directed comment immediately after mine my first instinct is to see if it's applicable/directed at me. I've got no help with Lobster, I've played with him before and he was a wall of newb then and looks like he still is now. Dana...well, we'll let you continue that fish there.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Poor Thor – should I then claim you don’t get to be Town since you are a faker+1 awesome also? :D

I'm faker +2 awesome, don't sell me short.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Tell you what – if Tempz doesn’t flake and get replaced and comes in all Pants-on-Head trolling as you predict I’ll support you 100%.

Deal.

Meransiel wrote:
Thor665 wrote:at the moment he's mostly scummy thanks to Meran

You're welcome, my dear sir! :D

I really hope you're scum, because town shouldn't be proud of this.
If you're town and joking...well...town really ought to be doing some more in and amongst their joking, shouldn't they?
Is there any particular reason we shouldn't kill you today? I mean, ruddy vezo is managing to look more town than you right now and he just trollclaimed - that's not a good sign.

@GreyICE - how do you feel about Meran and also what's your opinion on policy lynching Tempz to death?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #166 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

Acted scummy.
Next question? Or maybe you'd like to scumhunt a bit, there's a lot going on.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #171 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

<3 Vezo.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #172 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

@DK - so why did you opt not to play a newbie game first? Aren't you a claime alt? Because if you're a claimed alt than this wagon could go to the moon methinks.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #198 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Thor665 »

DeityKabuto wrote:Um... I know this is not going to change anything but since you guys don't see me as much of a help to the town, go ahead and lynch me and when I flip townie I will just be like "Meh... whatever" and walk away.

As long as your plan is to give up - how about you just replace out instead? Both options require basically the same amount of effort from you, and one of them benefits your team and also kills the 'woe is me' emotional defense I feel like you're weaving.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #203 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@DK - you found the Tempz post...viable?

@chesskid - nah, wait till he generates a vote. It should happen in...well, however long the posting deadline is. Then you can all tell me how smart and special I am and we can lynch him.

@Tempz - replace out or play the game please. If I have to do a second troll lynching of you I really will have to literally replace out of every game you're in with me until the mods wise up and stop accepting you.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #223 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

CryMeARiver wrote:1) Why is MoI fake?
2) Why aren't you voting Mera then?
3) Do you still think a policy lynch of Tempz is our best option? Why?

1. Because he's a good player...? MoI got it, go back and read again.
2. Because I'm voting DK to squeeze the precious newbfruit into newbjuice so that I may add sugar and ice and then sip of it to determine if it has the fresh pizazz of town juice or the bitter tang of scum juice.
3. Yes. Please reference the full body of Tempz work on site as my case. I think it's a very viable case.

CryMeARiver wrote:You think scum would stick their neck out this far on D1 for a noob scumbuddy? While I noticed Lobster's buddying of DK, I put it off as town for that reason.

Town :? Why not scum trying to get town points for deriding obv. town newb mislynch?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #253 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Thor665 »

@farside - you're nervous about how I keep pressing Tempz as a policy lynch and yet play up how annoyed you are at the number of people who are playing sub-optimally in this game...yeah...

I still say MoI's pressure on Zinger, though strategic, is weak. I find Zinger's defense valid and find MoI's assault pedantic.

The "Kara" Zor-El catch is meaningless to my mind. We're all 'super heroes' in the fluff, so the only reason for him to fake claim in a way that was botched is if he thought his actual super hero wasn't super hero-y enough. I'm kinda meh on that. I'm willing to believe he's Supergirl - the only question is whether he's really VT.

@Mob
- could we please get a vote count, I'd love a snapshot at this stage.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #257 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

jasonT1981 w. Thor correctiuons wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count 5

Meransiel 5 - MOI, River,Lobster,AGar,Vezo
Diddin 5 -Kage,Chess,GrayICE,Meransiel, Farside
DeityKabuto 4 - Diddin, ZeL1nk, Thor,Zinger
Agar 2 - Nero, DeityKabuto
Zinger2009 - 1 Toasty
BloodC 1 - Dana
GrayICE 1 - BabySpice

:oops:

Okay, so that's the current sitrep.

Could somebody clarify that Diddin wagon for me? What's the case there?

DK's vote continues to be below useless, and he's disavowing his Chess vote altogether. :neutral: The duality of the DK and Meran wagons and their connections is still hilarious. I hope brilliance strikes me on that one sooner rather than later.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #258 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

farside22 wrote:
misrep thor wrote:@farside - you're nervous about how I keep pressing Tempz as a policy lynch and yet play up how annoyed you are at the number of people who are playing sub-optimally in this game...yeah...

I said I didn't like it.
Also I'm telling those that are VI types to either replace or be vig kill. Pushing a PL just for the purposes of they are annoying gives no information.

"misrep" Thor? Sensitive much?

You think you get VIs to replace out via a realization that they are indeed sub-optimal players and are hurting town...or do you do it by making their choice replace out or be lynched?

COuld you explain the diddin wagon please?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #287 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

DeityKabuto wrote:But tbh, when this game started I was feeling kind of lazy or depressed, but now I am better, and ready to help however I can.

Appease, appease, appease, and if that doesn't work let's try some appease - amirite?
So, is chesskid your buddy and you're distancing from him, or are you town that is really playing this poorly?

@Zinger - good lord, it's like a Parnoia invasion over here - now I have to kill you all.

@farside - thanks for that, continue you anti-diddin rampage now, I'm all for it.

Why do we have three solid wagons as the start of Day 1? We're either doing something really wrong or really right.

Nero,
Toasty
Dana
DeityKabuto
Baby

These players are failing at the game - we have three solid wagons and none of you are on any of them and are sitting around sort of smiling to yourselves as you sit on single vote wagons. Here's some free play advice - in your next post how about you do at least one of the following;

1. Totally attack the 3 big wagons and explain why they suck.
2. Totally re-explain your vote and why all of us suck for not voting that person.
3. Change your vote to one of the big 3.

This seems like a plan filled with win right now.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #291 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

Zinger2099 wrote:@Thor: Paranoia invasion?

I'm playing with Peregrine and energeticpenguin in another game currently.

danakillsu wrote:@ Thor
Settle down, I haven't posted in pages, so obviously I'm not going to be voting anyone major.

:neutral:
danakillsu wrote:@ All
This is an important question. How smart/good at mafia do you think Meransiel is?

Sorta depends on if DK is his buddy - but if he's scum he can't be a very good player unless he's trying a really badly planned double blind fake-out.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #295 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Thor665 »

DK continues to mention how he's a townie as much as possible.
I won't even go into how he was even trying to emulate vezok a touch to toss off suspicion. (vezok is special, DK, you don't get to be him)
Appease.
Appease.
Appease (ah, and I'm town - yo!)
Oh, and 'avoid responding to Thor's last attack post and appeal to GreyICE.'
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #297 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Thor665 »

No, we can't start over. Feel free to shift playtyles if you think it will save you though - you can't get much worse.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #299 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Thor665 »

So your defense is on Day 1 you think town doesn't need to do anything?
Hmmm, yeah, let me work that one over in my head a while and get back to you.
Hold your breath.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #303 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

DeityKabuto wrote:You want to redeem yourself and start over? That is kind of scumish tbh, you have to start out on the right foot on the mountain slope, and if you fall, just work your way back up.

:lol:
Oh man, I'm going to have to take a break after that one.
Oh, that hurt.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #312 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

ToastyToast wrote:
THE CHESSKID VERSION

-I don't like Zinger's reasons for voting DK/ wishful thinking in the connections we'll gain
-His misrep thing is a misrep itself
-His "defenses" do less to provide reasons for his actions and more to attack those who attacked him. Not to mention he's attempting to make my reasons for a vote irrelevant, suggests I unvote him immediately, considers me suspicious for attacking him, then makes a short wall that summarizes my case to OMGUS, I HAVE MY OWN OPINIONS

Below is Zinger's "misrepped" post.

Zinger2099 wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:there be scum in these late wagoners

pew pew goes the vig
To be fair, I only
just
joined the game.

To my mind that looks like he said it because he was being called scummy for getting on the wagon late - and he's justifying a late entrance to the wagon because he just joined the game.

As far as I can tell, Toasty - your case is that he said it to try to...justify a weak case or something?

What am I missing here? Please walk me through the 'tell' again because as far as I can tell you *are* misrepping Zinger.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #323 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Tempz wrote:I really don't feel comfortable for voting until i get some definitive scum proof.

I'll at least be man enough to note this is different from his last terrible exercise in gaming wherein he voted randomly and aggressively on large wagons.
That said, he was town that time. :wink:
He's still clearly everything I promised and more as far as polichy lynch goes. I do trust everyone is taking note - this is either a useless town that scum will never get rid of for us, or a scum we should kill.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #339 (isolation #31) » Sun May 01, 2011 1:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

@DK - Yeah, they probably are. So? If you agree we have a 1/3 chance of mafia in that mix - than town still would like to lynch somebody in that mix. If you think some scuma re on those wagons (and...duh) do something to help yourself figure out who on those wagons is the scum.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #340 (isolation #32) » Sun May 01, 2011 1:59 am

Post by Thor665 »

@AGar - I responded to both the relevant bits, but restated them below for clarity and your own sanity.

AGar wrote:I'm feeling like Chesskid's onto something here not reading the Zinger walls. MoI's are fairly easy, he puts his points in like a concise point at the beginning than expands I think... I feel like I get his gist from reading the first line of each paragraph and then furthermore if I feel it should be read. But dear god Zinger's are just. straight. text.

I still believe Zinger's action that MoI is flapping about is okay and that MoI is either misunderstanding or misrepping it. I've seen this sort of awkward logic push from scumMoI before - so it does make me notice it as something important, but not in a 'lynch Zinger' kind of way.

AGar wrote:Ok, so the general consensus to me is we lynch Meransiel first, and follow that one back to the bank. Zinger-boy here obviously wants to bus deadweight DeityKabuto, because DeityKabuto is probably not a scum PR. So by lynching DK, Zinger puts a connection to buddy-Meransiel, who probably does have the PR of some sort, if DK flips town (lolololol) or LobsterCatapult, if DK is scum. LC is either also deadweight scum or poor townie pawn caught in Zinger's cruel game.

I've seen you pull these sort of PR guess games before, and have been impressed with your accuracy. That said, I don't like the idea of lynching scum A who is scummy because of interactions with scum B. If A is scummy because of B, the smart lynch is B.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #375 (isolation #33) » Sun May 01, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

diddin wrote:Merans wagon needs to die. DK wagon needs to be bigger. Did I miss anything?

Only that Tempz signature continues to provide proof of my issues there - but other than that this sums me up okay.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #378 (isolation #34) » Sun May 01, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'd frankly like to just lynch DK or Meram - it's pretty clear that's where we're going, everything else is just people parading around trying to look town first.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #387 (isolation #35) » Sun May 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Thor665 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Thor wrote:I still say MoI's pressure on Zinger, though strategic, is weak. I find Zinger's defense valid and find MoI's assault pedantic.

Interesting given I haven’t had a chance to show how badly his arguments were made.

Interesting indeed.

Interesting that I specifically called out, when talking to Toasty, how I see the whole push is awkward and not about what Zinger actually said and you chose not to address that.

Interesting indeed.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Thor wrote:The "Kara" Zor-El catch is meaningless to my mind. We're all 'super heroes' in the fluff, so the only reason for him to fake claim in a way that was botched is if he thought his actual super hero wasn't super hero-y enough. I'm kinda meh on that. I'm willing to believe he's Supergirl - the only question is whether he's really VT.

See this also makes me do a double take Thor. Clearly the botching of the name-claim only goes to show the level of attention to detail Meran put into his claim. Which is alignment null.

The fact he actively chose to claim VT at L-6 is the part that shows possible scum intent. Because VT claims at L-1 don’t save players. Yet a VT claim at L-6 is WIFOMtastic. I ask you – why should he claim with 5 votes – simply because Vezok asks?

I agree the claim is lol-tastic, but I specifically pointed out that I saw it as not particularly indicative of town/scum - you were the one earlier pushing it as a botched fakeclaim and now you seem to be retrenching from that position to mirror my own without admitting the re-trenching.

Thoughts?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #389 (isolation #36) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Thor665 »

farside22 wrote:Thor - More interested in PLing, joins the DK lynch for weak reasoning. Hasn't put a reason why he found DK scummy. Doesn't answer questions asked to him.
And finally he seems to think MOI is scum but wants others views and opinion before laying a vote.

Actually, my charateristic ending of a accusation with "Thoughts?" is always directed at the person I'm accusing - but, keep on selling

farside22 wrote:Thor's defending of Mer but still find DK more scummy but I have yet to see why.

*cough* Read moar? I've answered this twice now.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #392 (isolation #37) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@MoI - point, I recalled you dinging it and thought you were doing so because you thought it meant something, and frankly i recalled you calling it a fakeclaim. I see now you just dinged it as a bad...regular claim...

So...you were dinging him just for being sloppy in a claim, and yet you find it scummy he claimed in an unoptimal manner? Why did you bring up the sloppy/botched claim thing at all if you thought it was meaningless?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #414 (isolation #38) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

farside22 wrote:Thor's reason for finding DK more scummy:

[snip]

Where?

So you need an actual "case" as opposed to preferential desires? Fine, here's a case;

1. Active lurk while specifically posting things that look town but do less than zero for town.
2. I want to build up the wagon and force people to react to it be either defending the useless player or agreeing to attack him so that on Day 2 I have reaction tells to look at.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I find his claim suspect, and thus scummy, based on the timing. Why did he claim when he did and what does that say about his alignment? I’d like to see your thought process.

Pretty sure I already gave it when I indicated how sloppy claim would lead to sloppy timing as not a shocking revelation. I find the timing of his claim to be bad, sure, but considering the level of the rest of his play I don't find it any more damning than his general overall actions. He appears to be trying, and for that I give him slight points over DK in addition to my previously discussed Scum A --> Scum B stuff with AGar it makes me not particularly want him to be the lynch today as opposed to DK.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #421 (isolation #39) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Can you point out posts by DK that are supposed to look Town? All I’m seeing is Terribad Newb.

I'm not saying they are town - I'm saying they're trying to look town.

"C'mon guys, we need to look for scum on these wagons"
"Hey, guys, I bet these are mislynches waiting to happen"
"I predict 1/3 of the voters are scum"

Oh yeah, they're all terrible, but they're trying to give the appearance of scumhunting and pro town activity.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:The wagon on DK already hit L-1. Unless you can actively put together a compelling case you aren’t going to get much momentum back when others are scumming up the thread also.

Why do you think it fell apart? How many people leaving it indicated town read on DK?

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Sloppy claim would lead to sloppy timing? Not buying it in the least. Meran has completed games on site and is in enough other active games that there is no way he doesn’t understand the ‘Claim at L-1’ site meta.

Your conclusion seems no more or less of a logic leap than mine. Have you actually researched his claim meta? (<---pssst, Thor is being lazy again)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #428 (isolation #40) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

farside22 wrote:And? The wagon has reached a point that people already have reacted. You haven't pointed out anything from it but push on it.

And? You have my answer - you can decide if it's scummy or not on your own.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #433 (isolation #41) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

He actually never asked me what I found, so...excellent scumtell. I actually think my question back at him pretty strongly suggests my opinion.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #447 (isolation #42) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Thor665 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I don’t get any clear impression that DK is trying to look solidly Town looking at his ISO.

Okay. I disagree.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I think it slowly (highlighted the word for you so you can’t miss it) because Meran swooped in and wanted to prove he wasn’t being overcautious by hammering without a claim. That’s exactly why I left and moved my vote to Meran.

As it stands I’m seeing the situation where we have a large group of players who can substantially see both DK and Meran as scummy and possible partners. And that there is no concensus on where to start lynching.

As I've stated - the Meran/DK connection read doesn't look as solid to me. He 'asked for permission to hammer'? That's not a scumbuddy maneuver to my mind, that's a distancing from a town flip maneuver. The quick leap from DK to Meran for this reason, while still people aren't willing to call DK town is really weird and I'm poking at it to get a better understanding there. Even you're not calling them not buddies, you're still claiming connections and then going off into this claim thing while not explicitly calling it a scumtell with evidence other than "he woulda, shoulda, coulda know".
It just feels off.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Yes, it is lazy Thor again. Good to know.

And lazy MoI too? (and it's *always* lazy Thor)
Tell you what, if Meran gets up to L-1 I'll promise to go research this question - feel free to keep pushing him on a scumtell that is meta based while not verifying the meta all you want.

farside22 wrote:Oh I'm sorry I assumed when you stated on this page that you had responded to the question I asked and that was the only one I saw as close to a response that you had.
You have yet to explain or show anyone that has pushed or defended anyone so far. I haven't seen scum hunting I see PL pushing. And a case that is on a VI.
I call it lazy scum.

So you're calling DK town than?

farside22 wrote:Okay GreyIce and Vezo. Please show what obvious town tells you see from Thor and I will show the ones I see from MOI.

Then I will point out every question, comment and reason's that Thor sidestepped and decided to ignore or patronize to make others look incompetent.

1. Y'know, when people are buddying up to someone and calling him town the obvious conclusion is that the person they're doing that to is...scum? :neutral: Oh lordy, that said your buddying to MoI is noted and appreciated ;)

I'd actually love to see the evil of Thor being condescending and dodgy of questions. Because acting superior to others is a scum tell - good to know you think MoI is town too ;) Oh man, that's funny. I might accept question dodging as a valid scumtell - but it's not really like I'm dodging any questions, I'm just giving answers that aren't in neat enough boxes to please you. Maybe you should try to refocus your questions instead of complaining that the answers aren't answer-y enough?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #459 (isolation #43) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

@MoI

Uh...actually there was no self meta. There was an opinion offered that condescending behavior does not equate to scumminess though.
And it wasn't a 'hey look at someone else' defense, it was a 'look how you're being hypocritical in how you apply scumtells' defense. There's a difference.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #463 (isolation #44) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:No, it really was. You've attempted to strip out all the content that has been laid down regarding WHY farside has reads in a certain manner and simplify it to "She's hypocritical for not liking me for being arrogant but liking MoI when he is also!!!!"

No, it really wasn't, here was her post in a nutshell;

farside: Thor is scum for dodging questions and being condescending...also, I have a townread on MoI.

If condescending is a scumtell, I have no idea why she's applying it to me and not to you. Is it only condescension while combined with question avoidance (something else I don't think I'm doing at all - though at least that one I suspect I know where she's coming from and can agree it's a scumtell as opposed to the other which is most assuredly not). I called her on it because I want her to explain it. I didn't say you were scummy for being condescending - I said you were being condescending and wondered why you were then a town read considering the reasons she was saying I was scum - dur. If you honestly think I would use 'condescending' as a scumtell and expect it to go anywhere than all you're doing is proving my belief that you should look condescending ;)

Is farside scum?
Am I scum?

farside - dunno, still null.
you - dunno, leaning scum because I'm feeling that same pedantic awkwardness I got off of you in the ongoing Faraday/Seacore romp, except it's mostly directed at Zinger who I don't see the case on. I would say gut - scum and evidence - null for you.

Thoughts? Yeah, I went there ... :D

I'm pretty sure you owe my .00012 cents now...in Pesos.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #464 (isolation #45) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I'd like anyone to review my ISO and objectively say I've tunneled on Zinger. Really I would.

Eh, I wouldn't call it that, though considering the playgroup he comes from - basically any focused pressure is called tunneling and I would say you've done that.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #466 (isolation #46) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

farside22 edited by Thor665 wrote:Policy lynches are scummy, blah, blah, Thor was scummy for policy lynch talk!

Ah....no.
Though to clarify one misconception - my issue isn't that Tempz is bad town. It's that he's a bad player.

farside22 wrote:votes for DK

Unvote: Tempz
Vote: DietyKabuto

All the cool kids are doing it.

IE: no reason

*cough*blatantwagoning*cough* I wasn't aware I needed to state that when I did it.

Doesn't answer questions

far wrote:First I believe you were the one that said you were trying to drive Temp either to lynch or replace. I assume by this he has replaced before?? Also most VI's get replaced or vigged. You believe a lynch gives information somehow that I missed?

I saw no value in answering it, I still really don't but here goes; I openly stated it was a policy lynch which should fully cover my beliefs therein. Considering his posts thus far I strongly wish to keep pressing him and keep him in social awareness until he either replaces out, or we get a Vig with half a brain to do something about him for us. I haven't hidden this belief at all.

Thor wrote:I'd frankly like to just lynch DK or Meram - it's pretty clear that's where we're going, everything else is just people parading around trying to look town first.

Never had reason's why before this post on either one.

And moreso than that - I don't think it should be Meram, OoooWHEEEEoooo.
Also, for someone noting how much they're going over my iso to discover Thor never pressed any sort of case or opinion on DK I find your results...less than brilliant. I bet i can dig out 2-3 more pretty easy, maybe you should...wait, I'm about to be condescending again. Nevermind!

Thor wrote:I agree the claim is lol-tastic, but I specifically pointed out that I saw it as not particularly indicative of town/scum - you were the one earlier pushing it as a botched fakeclaim and now you seem to be retrenching from that position to mirror my own without admitting the re-trenching.

However thinks MOI is scum for pointing out the Mer claim was missing information. In fact Thor said nothing about the claim from Mer and attacks MOI on here looks more scummy as though MOI called it a fake claim (which GreyIce feels it is, but doesn't point that out).

@MoI
- I want to know if YOU agree with how farside is interpreting my reactions towards you. I know you think my issues with this are lolstupidfail, but do you see what she's saying she sees? Also, she ignores where I admit recalling it wrong and restate my actual issues...good iso work over.

When asked about why he found DK more scummy he comments.

*cough* Read moar? I've answered this twice now.

This is a blantant lie as I pointed out. He never made a case he's just lololoing about lynching either DK or Mer.

Here's a case
I just don't think you understand the case, but I have made it.

Another question not answered or given to me by Thor
far wrote:So you typically ask someone you think is scummy their thoughts on your view?
You have links to this?

You don't ask people you think are scummy their thoughts or reactions? (the answer is - yes, always)
I have a wiki, go search meta for yourself.

Basically I see him more pushing on a weak wagon with weak reasoning and then saying oh look here is scum on the wagon (no reason) and here is scum off the wagon (no reason).
Pretty much based on his play thus far instead of looking for scum tells he says he wants to anaylsis a wagon he's pushing.
How is this town?

It's town using an alternate playstyle from your own, more than likely. (insert self-meta about my playstyle that MoI would wail about here).

Also Dk stated the following:

DK wrote:If I could I would screen shot my role PM saying I am Vanilla Townie, but I consider that cheating. ;O

But Thor didn't respond or make a buz over this. Thor do you think Scum would make a statement like this. If so why?

The first url link I provided in this post included my reactions and opinions to the DK claim.
I do think scum would say that - why wouldn't they, they now they're not allowed to and it's meaningless words.

Finally Thor stated the following:
Thor665 wrote:
farside22 wrote:And? The wagon has reached a point that people already have reacted. You haven't pointed out anything from it but push on it.

And? You have my answer - you can decide if it's scummy or not on your own.

He really didn't answer this well at all. He seems to believe that waiting till Day 2 (why does he think he would be alive to anaylsis a wagon if he is town) make sense with a person who claimed and that he has pushed with now weak reasoning.

I believe I'll be alive Day 2 because I'm a bulletproof, scum, miller, Vig of course. :roll: You can't really analyze a wagon till Day 2, that doesn't mean you don't try to make one on Day 1 so you'll have something to look at Day 2.
And I did answer it - you just don't like the answer, I don't see the problem.

I'm starting to sense ythill play from his analysis crap comments from an ongoing game.

Ythill is always scum? Or does this have any meaning whatsoever?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #467 (isolation #47) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Thor665 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Eh, I wouldn't call it that, though considering the playgroup he comes from - basically any focused pressure is called tunneling and I would say you've done that.

I applied focused pressure? Sure. Not sure why whatever 'playgroup' he comes from has any relevance to games here on MS.

Otherwise I've got a whole bag full of scum-tells from me 2 and a half years playing Pre-MS elsewhere I can bust out .... yes that's sarcasm.

*sigh*

1. Yes, you applied focused pressure, you agree.
2. I specifically described how the group he usually plays with uses the term tunneling differently than here on Mafiascum and how focused pressure tied into that definition.
3. You asked about his use of the phrase tunneling.
4. ???
5. I don't know why you don't grok my answer or how the various parts apply.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #469 (isolation #48) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Toasty - did you ever respond to me when I asked you about the Zinger case and how I thought it was misrepping him?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #471 (isolation #49) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

ToastyToast wrote:Firstly, @Thor: You had a question about my zinger case, correct? My two main issues with him lay on two factors: 1)His suspicions, some of which are OMGUS, others that he states he has provided sufficient amount of evidence for (I disagree, he's spent more time defending himself from one vote than he has in actual scum-hunting) and 2)His defense. I, quite frankly, think its BS. I cannot prove why, but that is for you and everyone else to see. It basically consists of MISREP, OMGUS, MISREP. Its one thing to say such words and quite another to prove it. Not to mention that he basically zero'd in on the chesskid part of my argument, which I saw as a minor detail to my case.

Ah, okay, I missed it buried in there.

I note you still are calling him scummy for saying misrep - and I specifically agreed that there was at least the one time (and frankly I think 2-3 votes paraded in on this one issue) where he was misrepped.

Do you or do you not agree with the example I outlined that Zinger was misrepped?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #482 (isolation #50) » Mon May 02, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Thor665 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Zinger wrote:To be fair, I only just joined the game.

Somehow I missed this the first time around.

Scumtastic for two reasons –

1. Chesskid didn’t specifically say who needed Vigged but you feel the need to defend your vote-hop immediately.
2. Excuse whut? You just joined the game
(and are inferring you are haven’t read up with this)
but aren’t shy at all about placing an L-1 vote with not notice.

This is the heart of the accusation you made which I feel is a misrep - I highlighted where you're either misrepping, or making a wild conclusion that does not appear to be backed up by actual facts.

Here is my take on the question. I don't think he was implying in any way shape or form that he hadn't read up, he was simply making a note about his timing. You
might
be onto something with #1, you look way off base or inappropriate with #2 - the fact a couple players sheeped on because of this nonsense just makes the whole mess look worse as they then took Zinger pointing out something quite reasonably as "Lol, obvious panic bad defense is obvious" without even assessing the tell with the defense. I do recall you also being very dismissive of his defense of the comment, while the defense made sense, was logically consistent, and quite frankly him being bent out of shape towards you looked *very* townish considering how I agreed that you were blowing something out of proportion while misrepresenting what was actually said.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #499 (isolation #51) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Thor665 »

farside22 wrote:Oh and lets not forget he still is not anwsering the questions I asked. Hey Thor if it's not a scum tell why do you continue to ignore my questions?

Oh I see I finally get answers after harping (yes I admiting it's harping) that you chose to ignore the questions.

:? Wow, you're going to blast me for 'dodging" questions in the same post you admit I answered the (what - two repeated and one new question...yeah, my dodginess knows no bounds. SOmeday you'll go to those 'dodged' questions and explain the deep scum evidence they were hiding I suspect/hope/wonder.

This post is going to be tl:dr for most I suspect. The short summation is this - farside is very silly, but she's probably town in my eyes (town that will annoy me as long as we're both alive, probably - but still town) at this stage and consequently I'm obligated to go through these hoops with her to try to soothe her desperate black and white, by the numbers soul.

farside22 wrote:Lets go

Indeed.

========================================================================
========================================================================

farside22 wrote:
Thor scum wrote:*cough*blatantwagoning*cough* I wasn't aware I needed to state that when I did it.

When you continue to push for the lynch of DK you sure as Smurf do.

And you're already ignoring later when I showed I had made cases and brought up opinions and issues. Almost as though I bandwagoned first...then added to my case as I kept my vote there...work with me here, it's not that strange.

farside22 wrote:You still missed what information we would get from a PL.

Um...it's a PL. I never claimed it wasn't. I think you missed the point of a PL, quite honestly. That's like asking me what my scum case was for a PL - derpy-doo. The information would be his flip, and him out of the game. Depending on the flip there might be a little extra to be had, but that would be about it.

farside22 wrote:Wow that's a case? That was your whole case on DK? Nothing with examples or reason's why you see his post that way over VI?
Oh if your using that as your "case" I'm sure I can find 2 or 3 you would claim where reason's too. Those where the lolololoing post by the way.

As noted - this is a playstyle issue. I have made a case and show where the case is. I understand it's not a case in the sense you wish it to be. You're probably never likely to see a case as you envision it from me. I don't agree with how MoI or Chesskid make cases - but I understand they can be town or scum regardless of that playstyle choice. Please open your eyes wider and look at the motive of the case, not the form. If you think the motive is scummy than that's fine and we can discuss it, talking about the form of a case is rather pointless.

farside22 wrote:This is a blantant lie as I pointed out. He never made a case he's just lololoing about lynching either DK or Mer.

The above is not a lie, it is an opinion. Shockingly enough, the thing you're calling a lie is also an opinion - it depends on whether you think my case is a case. Derpy-doo.

farside22 wrote:
lazy scum thor wrote:I have a wiki, go search meta for yourself.

You should know your games better then me and can easily do this search but chose not to. Thanks.

Seriously?
In that case - everything I'm doing is totally within my meta as town and not within my meta as scum - AT ALL. Gosh, wasn't that helpful to you? Don't be crazy, meta needs to be researched by someone who isn't the person being meta read - that's why everyone makes fun of self meta. If it's not worth you researching for your case on me, I fail to see why it should be worth my time.

farside22 wrote:So all his VI behavoir so far in this game and you think he is smart enough to know this?
My mind boggles at that logic.

So you're saying he's too dumb to understand the rule that he specifically noted he understood?
My mind boggles at that logic.

farside22 wrote:I present to those who where in the game of American God's Ythill scum play!

I present to those playing this game - the player known as Thor665 who is not Ythill.
Another handy bit of meta advice - DON'T USE PLAYER X'S META TO SHOW THAT PLAYER Y IS SCUMMY FOR PLAYING THAT WAY.
Derpy, derp, derp, dumba-doo. Seriously.

farside22 wrote:I think Thor is scum. His reason's and attack on you is using others comments (oh look following from scum, you don't say).
I missed that you backtracked.
[/quote]
Your missing of the backtrack suggests that you are being immensely sloppy with your research on me - doesn't that worry you at all? It worries me. Maybe you should go read me again and see if it looks the same still?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #500 (isolation #52) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Thor wrote:
Town :? Why not scum trying to get town points for deriding obv. town newb mislynch?

Confused by this. You refer to DK as obv. town newb yet you're voting him.
To answer your question, because he's not obv. town newb, he's scum newb. And if he's not scum newb, we really need to get him out of the way early, it's quite valuable.

I didn't call him that - I was illustrating a different way to look at it and asking why you didn't see it that way but rather your way.
Your answer is - 'gut' which is okay but doesn't really sell me. We'll probably talk more about this later (on Day 2, when I *know* you and I will both be alive OoooooWHEEEEoooo!)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #531 (isolation #53) » Tue May 03, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

farside22 wrote:It took him to the point of harping to get him to answer questions I asked.
Then I have the larger post that you obviously didn't read. I also believe someone who says I'm going to have a vote analysis for those people on X vote tomorrow to come from scum then town.
No one should believe they would be alive "tomorrow" if they are town.
I call it Ythill's play for a reason.

1. :evil: WHOA NOW! Show me where you had to ask any question more than twice! Me missing a question ONCE and you re-asking it ONCE does not make it "harping."
2. Yeah, town never analyze Day 1 wagons on Day 2...whut?
3. :neutral:
4. :?

@GreyICE - I appreciate the backup, but I don't buy into the vote. As I said in my last post, I'm pretty sure farside is town. If you look at this ridiculous case you'll see she's basing it off playstyle tells. Yet, at the same time she is saying things that sound so intensely true to her. I really think she's town who just doesn't know how to deal with someone as awesome and sexy as me (um...or maybe just with a non-standard playstyle like me) and I feel she's basically running me up for 'lol obv. scum' when she doesn't know any better. Seriously, she asked me what the flip info was going to be off a policy lynch.

@farside - y'know, in writing up my defense of you towards GreyICE I looked up your join date and now am all :?
Could you provide me links to a couple finished games from you within the past year or so?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #533 (isolation #54) » Tue May 03, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

My request was much simpler than yours - but whatevs.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #534 (isolation #55) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

LOL - and the first six I find you aren't scum in any of them (you also avoid a lot of wall posting usually - where's that farside?)

@farside - please explain the logic of your policy lynch question to me. You asked me what info we'd get off the policy lynch, I dodged it, and then you asked it again and I answered it. Please walk me through why you asked it and also, if you can, what you learned when i dodged it and then when I answered it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #548 (isolation #56) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Noted. Not bothering to explain again as I did so in my large wall to Zinger. You can reference that if you want to continue the discussion.

You asked me for this discussion sweet-lips.
I may go read it again, but my recollection was you looked off your rocker.[/quote]

GreyICE wrote:Here's what I mean - smell this sort of rolling chaos smell in the atmosphere? Were there any solid scum voting blocks, they'd be piling on Deity Kabuto, Meransial, pushing Diddin, SOMEONE to end this day. Were there five scum and DK is scum, I'd expect lots of nice long posts about how scummy he is with good reasoning as they toss him under the bus. Lets face it, him living to LyLo is a joke. Were DK town, I'd expect a lot more piling on the wagon to end things.

As it is, you have this boiling vote/unvote nonsense, other wagons springing up, scummy people doing JUST enough scumhunting to look townish. Additionally, you don't have anyone pushing to be 'town wisdom guru' and the number of people trying to organize the town in a good direction is minimal. In short, this rolling boil of chaos says multiteam.

There's a lot of brilliance being spewed here. For as much as everyone is talking Meran/DK we're going nowhere fast.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #549 (isolation #57) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Tempz is not making any comments about much of anything other than himself and is actively showing how proud he is of being a troll. I’m absolutely fine with following through with my commitment to lynch him I made with Thor if Thor chooses to invoke said agreement.

Oh, and I appreciate this, but look at it this way. Playstyle-wise DK is practically doing the same thing, and at least he's an information flip.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #575 (isolation #58) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Thor665 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Given the first time you relied on your recollection was a disaster it might be good for you to revisit. Just saying …

I did - I stand by the statement. You were primarily trying to string him up for over defensiveness and you never once reacted to him calling you out on the misrep where you did misrep what he actually said as you claimed you did in your big wall - you just changed the thrust to be more about 1 and less 2.

Do you still believe #2 from your initial call of his "scumtastic" post?

EBWOP - I need to respond to this new explosion more focused - so this will just be a MoI ding post.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #577 (isolation #59) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Thor665 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I don't see any huge scum motivation in farside choosing Thor (one of the handful of players at her caliber) to attack when the veritable smorgasboard of easier targets exists out there. It does happen (in fact I specifically chose [REDACTED] in [REDACTED] as a challenge when I was scum) but the pay-offs is pretty slim given our playerlist.

Vaguely where I'm at, I do think farside is likely town - though more for the method of the case than the target.
But, if I can ask, how do you feel about her PL aspect of the case? I originally had that as a huge townpoint for her - but when I looked at her join date and was like "Lol, experienced player is experienced" I suddenly got lost. I can buy some of this as just playstyle differences getting her panties in a bunch - but do you have a read for her pressing of the PL aspect of the case on me, it's literally about a third of her case (right up there with 'Thor is snarky' and 'Thor doesn't make giant point by point cases')

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I don't have any sort of solid Town read on Thor. DK's flip (we all know that is happening at this stage) will shed some light on his alignment, IMO.

Really? Care to give me a preview on this - because I think you're being silly.

@Chess - if we turned around the DK wagon now who would you want it run on?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #626 (isolation #60) » Tue May 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Thor665 »

And verily did they look upon Thor.
And he had called for a policy lynch.
And it was good.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #628 (isolation #61) » Tue May 03, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Well, in his defense it's pretty obvious he was trolling.

...for his prosecution it's pretty obvious he was trolling though.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #673 (isolation #62) » Sat May 07, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Thor665 »

Vote: Kagelord

Sheep, sheep, sheep the pressure.

I'm shocked if those two kills include the scum kill.
I'm leaning Toasty as town now.
I *literally* wish to bear the children of whoever killed Tempz, I don't even care if you are scum ::mwuh!:: sloppy kisses!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #743 (isolation #63) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:26 am

Post by Thor665 »

Just on a purely fluff level - I'm happy Wolverine is a scum fakeclaim, he deserves to be there.
I'm okay with the Doc protect as long as MoI delivers - if KL flips town, meh.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #748 (isolation #64) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Thor665 »

@MoI - In that case, I'm happy Wolverine is scum, he deserves to be there. :neutral:

@KL - Please provide any read whatsoever on the game.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #788 (isolation #65) » Mon May 09, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Thor665 »

Did Chess just pull a Fate, or does Fate pull a Chess?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #801 (isolation #66) » Mon May 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Thor665 »

chesskid3 wrote:DUDE WAS AT L-1 MAN

YOU KNOW WHAT WE DO WITH DUDES AT L-1 WHO WE DON'T HAVE TOWNREADS ON AROUND HERE

I usually just mock their mothers till they cry, then I call it a town reaction and try to get an alternate wagon going.

This time around my role was played by ZeL1nk, who in addition to having an obnoxious to write name also came in and said the lurker who had posted nothing until he was wagoned and then went immediately into 'you'll be sorry...' defense was not a scum read. It's also very important that we know he was
not
here to see the roleclaim. Y'know, because that's vital that we know.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #805 (isolation #67) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Thor665 »

ZeL1nK wrote:Did he? Quote it.

:?
His ISO is
7 posts long
. Go look at him in isolation and then come back and tell me if you think I'm misrepping him or not. Then *you* can provide quotes about how I'm wrong.

ZeL1nK wrote:
It's also very important that we know he was not here to see the roleclaim. Y'know, because that's vital that we know.

That would be in regards to MoI's #751, because there was nothing to comment on before the claim.

ITT we learn that ZeL1nk believes that 'role claim' and 'information' equate to the same thing.
You had MoI's information to comment on before the claim...so...yeah.
You came in after MoI's thing, and had this ginormous wagon staring you in the face, and you had *zero* commentary towards it and instead voted C-Worl for being farside's replacement. Yeah, do not pass Go and collect $200 for that performance.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #811 (isolation #68) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Thor665 »

xRECKONERx wrote:First off, Thor pushing a policy lynch on page one is not typical Thor play from what I’ve seen of him, though perhaps he really does dislike Tempz or something. I’ve gotta say though, if I had to make a call, I’d say Thor pushing for a mislynch is more likely to be scumThor than townThor, because townThor is better than that (and not nearly as childish).

I address the policy lynch repeatedly and give examples - thank you for the new insight ;)
To the second one...thanks, you've hit on a new personal pet peeve of mine, the 'you should be playing better than this' tell. I've decided I hate it and that it is, at best, null. You bring it up 2-3 times on me alone, much less the other people you level it at. What the heck? Maybe you just have an oddly inflated sense of what we're all worth? I can't imagine all of us are playing sub par just for giggles or for any ulterior motive.

I would expect more than this from you. :neutral: :D
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1064 (isolation #69) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

Ai-yi-yi.

Yeah, as noted, diddin is dying today. As I can think of zero reason to govern diddin to help town the govern effect is obviously scum controlled.

@Reck - I understand you hating on MoI, we all do. But...seriously, what was up with the diddin defense yesterday? You did seem to be literally grabbing at everything and the kitchen sink there. He claimed an ability that was directly counter claimed, so...???

C-Worl and Meran are currently still flying high with me. I'm actually amazed no one has done any VCA yet, I'll do that either later tonight or tomorrow and see if I get any insights.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1067 (isolation #70) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

Thank heaven, I thought I was going to have to get into a wall post debate about why I wasn't wall posting.

Also, you noted that cop results skew votes but didn't think maybe they skew discussion too. Me saying that i believe diddin is scum covers 95% of all the posts I missed - true story.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1068 (isolation #71) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

Plus, lacking a diddin flip...
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1075 (isolation #72) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

Ooooh, oooh! I don't get to do these very often.

Mjolnir time!

Vote: diddin
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1089 (isolation #73) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

I can sheep with the best of them, baaaa.

Vote: Ze1ink
L-3
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1093 (isolation #74) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Vezok - we've got a dead cop and three kill flavors where this was the first/second night they all showed up. So...
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1094 (isolation #75) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

*dead doc, even
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1098 (isolation #76) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

Unvote: Zel1ink
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1103 (isolation #77) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Thor665 »

@MoI - I have to say I'm toying with unknown causes as some sort of kill flavor blocker.
I'm also not sure about Burn as Mafia flavor due to the Tempz kill. Something is off there.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1108 (isolation #78) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I would appreciate at least a Day or so to get my thoughts together and posted.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1122 (isolation #79) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Why were you not on MoI more to prevent RBing or death of cop?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1124 (isolation #80) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Thor665 »

What do you mean, what? Why did you not target MoI more? You're a protective role.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1127 (isolation #81) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Ah, okay, I missed the every other night thing in your claim...you're a weaker Bodyguard.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1129 (isolation #82) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I'm not against the idea of a guilty on Zinger, the claim is just odd though.

@Zel - when did I become a Day 2 townread for my weak bussing action on KL?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1132 (isolation #83) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Thor665 »

You appeared to be hating on my weak case reasons on KL - did I read that wrong?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1134 (isolation #84) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Awwww, Lobster, I wanted to see how long he'd go without voting.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1166 (isolation #85) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Two to three people have commented on dips in my activity. Here's a hint - we're lynching Zel today, everyone knows it, and all the remainder of the conversation is basically people role hinting/claiming. Since I'm not role hinting/claiming I've got nothing to add until after the flip and some more night results.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1169 (isolation #86) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Thor665 »

Vote: Zel1nk
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1172 (isolation #87) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

I Mjolnired all over his face.

...wait, let me re-phrase...
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1192 (isolation #88) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Thor665 »

I thought it was 2 scum teams - purple and red, yeah? Reck, that's totally how it went down in the comics...also, why SK and not 2 scum teams?

Shot is Vig
Stab is scum
Burn is 'other' scum
Unknown appears to be double kill target business.

So - red is stab and purple is burn. This due to the govern and the stab not happening on the same nights, which suggests scum had to sacrifice their kill to govern.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1194 (isolation #89) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

xRECKONERx wrote:Anyway, I'm done now. I'm trying to choose between Thor or Lobster next... hmm...

Lobster
, you're up.

xRECKONERx wrote:Thor, I popcorned to you.

Can't tell if trolling...or just still being odd about two scumteams...

Fill me in on why you thought there was an SK and then clarify who you popcorned to.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1196 (isolation #90) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

Vote: Reck
for calling it an SK setup most likely and for forgetting that LC was cleared by MoI and doing both these things after suggesting other people were playing poorly.

I'm neutral on a massclaim started by you and vezok acting like you have authoritative call for massclaims...that said I actually think town is frelled enough at this stage we need one, so;

VT

Popcorn - Baby Spice
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1198 (isolation #91) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

Flavor claim;

Spider Woman (the original Drew variety)

Why is not reading the thread a scumtell? Oh, because you don't need to scumhunt - right?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1208 (isolation #92) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

Reck, it's two scumteam assumed lylo, derpy-doo.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1209 (isolation #93) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Thor665 »

And I just got called scum for having a townread on a cop and agreeing with what the cop said and not agreeing with attacking said cop...yeah.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1211 (isolation #94) » Thu May 26, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

What are you doing in my heart?

And no opinion on my attacks of two of your points against me? Not sure my heart is exactly aching here. I'll check with the spleen and get back to you though.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1225 (isolation #95) » Sun May 29, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

I have no idea why everyone and their uncle refuses to scan Reck. Bleh.

@Regfan - here are my thoughts.

1. I already did the NK analysis to the level you did.
2. Yeah, I'm a sucker for a Reck lynch, you are correct.
3. I need to re-read C-Worl.
4. Look forward to your crumbs.
4. We've gotta do a VCA, we've got two independent scum right now, and 3 town. We have to peg one of them today or pray for double crosskill.

@C-Worl - claim.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1226 (isolation #96) » Sun May 29, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Thor665 »

Well...5. Whatevs.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1228 (isolation #97) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

xRECKONERx wrote:
If we believe the Regfan Deputy claim:
the final scum are somewhere in me, C-Worl, or Lobster

:?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1230 (isolation #98) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Thor665 »

NO,
THOR
RECK. NO, YOU DO NOT. YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS.
My problem here is that there are too many players who I know are better than this that are playing a lazy game.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1232 (isolation #99) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

Why do you believe there *has* to be a Godfather and C-Worl as scum. Why is Reg obv. town?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1235 (isolation #100) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

That's not what I wanted to hear from you. I was hoping for a "I thought about it, and if he's scum than he'd be running the risk of the other scum being onto him and killing him dead" or something similar as sorta an answer...y'know, considering you yelled at me for jumping the gun on voting yesterday. For dumb reasons, as I recall.

EBWOP - that's why i asked C-Worl to claim.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1237 (isolation #101) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Thor665 »

Reck, are you better than this? Or is my recollection off? Pun intended.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1239 (isolation #102) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

Replace out?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1241 (isolation #103) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

So your claimed plan is to be a lead weight for town?

Gosh, thanks.

Further thoughts are on hold till we get a C-Worl claim.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1244 (isolation #104) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

1. You just admitted to weak play, you don't get take backs now.
2. Thank gawd you can get a couple town points somehow.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1250 (isolation #105) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Okay - so nobody has a blocking role which means red scum either were scared of crosskills or got caught by a purple scum PR or, more random, had something on their side other than Gov. that sucks away their kill.

If red scum is being blocked red scum should claim - purple is onto you and you are dead if we don't lynch him today.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1251 (isolation #106) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Mod - "Theoretically" (and by theoretically I mean, gosh I hope you might be crazy enough not to notice how this directly impacts the game) if you modded a game, and had two killing powers target the same victim, what resolution do you use to showcase the death? I know some mods list both kill flavors, and I've seen others use the one that was submitted first. What's your method?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1256 (isolation #107) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@C-Worl - I'm not worrying about the balance of the game until I see all the night action resolutions. Besides, MoI was in this game and is now in the Dead QT. If it wasn't balanced he is already screaming louder and longer than I would ever care to, so I'm probably covered.

@Reck - what color are you claiming C-Worl as, red because purple would likely have the GF, yeah?

Wht's the likelihood anyone else is going to do a VCA? I'll pretend to give you town points if you do. If not, I'll do one either Monday or Tuesday when I'm feeling masochistic.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1257 (isolation #108) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In any case, since I'm going to probably not be around much tomorrow and would love to give you all some cud to chew on;

I think Regfan is telling the truth.
I think Reck is likely scum for how quickly he leapt on the "There's a GF" bandwagon as opposed to giving any suspicion or reason for lack of suspicion for Regfan - he accepted it all very quickly, and I know MoI had GF vibes from Reck for how much he was pressing the investigate me spiel. Add in his whine at me yesterday for being "terrible" in leaping to a vote and how fast he accelerated into this one and my scumdar is pinging like a metronome.
Second scum is C-Worl or GF LC. I need to go outguess a mod a bit to see how I feel about this one. I've also had scum LC skunk me once because he was too terrible to be scum, and I hated it, and him, with a passion ever since, so I really want to see how I feel about that one after the VCA. I want to just say C-Worl for the emotional simplicity of it, but I really owe myself and the rest of the Dead QT who are already gearing up to bellow and scream at me, more consideration on this question.

Question(s?) outstanding to Reg still stand.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1258 (isolation #109) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@C-Worl - before I go...um...you have anything to add to everything that's happening other than moaning about the setup? I mean, you dig into Reck a bit, but, what do you think of Reg? Who do you think is scum? When LC looks awesome and townish next to you regardless of a cop clear...it's not a good sign. Whassup?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1264 (isolation #110) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Thor665 »

xRECKONERx wrote:There's no reason for Regfan to fakeclaim like that.

Oh, cool. Thanks for telling me, I hadn't noticed. That redefines my thought process.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1267 (isolation #111) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Um...Reck...I asked you about the claim earlier, and than provided you the explanation you're now using when you didn't use it then. What am I missing here?

Use a couple extra curse words, they help me follow thought processes.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1282 (isolation #112) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Thor665 »

I certainly agree they are lame. I'm not actually changing my read on him, are you?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1284 (isolation #113) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

Obviously - the breadcrumbs just flat out; aren't.

I still stand by the question of, if he is a fake cop what the hell sort of ballsy move is it to put himself into the most guaranteed dead prior to lylo slot out there with other scum in existence? Even if he's almost 100% certain I really am town, he still should have Godfather doubts on LC unless he is himself a GF, and with both you and C-Worl running around if either of you are scum and aren't lynched...

The scum is you and C-Worl or one of you and C-Worl plus one of me and LC. The only way this is off is if red scum was only a two person group - and with 21 players; five scum is a touch less than 1/4 scum, which is pretty effing weak for scum. 6 scum is a touch less than 1/3 which is much more apropos.

Why do you think C-Worl is obvious scum for not voting you right away? If he had his head screwed on straight town or scum he would have voted you right away, that whole aspect screams pretty obvious null tell to my mind.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1289 (isolation #114) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Thor665 »

You are aware there's multiple scum, yeah?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1298 (isolation #115) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Thor665 wrote:
@Mod - "Theoretically" (and by theoretically I mean, gosh I hope you might be crazy enough not to notice how this directly impacts the game) if you modded a game, and had two killing powers target the same victim, what resolution do you use to showcase the death? I know some mods list both kill flavors, and I've seen others use the one that was submitted first. What's your method?

Yo MOD

You've posted twice since I asked this. If you missed it, please notice it this time. If you're intentionally choosing to not answer it please post like a smirk or a funny picture of a frog or something as a reply so at least I know you see it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1301 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'm doing it, I'm just being really lazy about it. How about you do Day 1, and I'll do the rest and than we can both be a little lazy and the job still gets done?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1305 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Thor665 »

Mostly what I get is;

Thor isn't likely red.
Farside/C-Worl isn't likely purple.
Lobster has increased likelihood to be scum.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1312 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Thor665 »

For the record, none of any of the above helps me. If both of you stopped talking to each other I wouldn't mind.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1313 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@C-Worl & Reck - any opinions on Reg's VCA or my take of it?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1317 (isolation #120) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Reck;

Breakdown is this;

The farside reason was nailed spot on by Reg.
The reason I'm unlikely red is because of Zel1ink and the DK wagon. If I was red it is pretty ballsy that another red scum would leap on that wagon right after me and we'd be sitting there mushed together. Later I even unvote and then mush up on the back of Zel - so both of us were mushy face loving at two different points. Unlikely scumbuddy activity. I actually could believe three scum from the same team were on a wagon, but if that rules people out for Reg more power to him.
Lobster is correct that he's there for the Meran lynch at end of day. Only one red scum is on that wagon, and everyone else is town. Lobster is in a prime position to be a second scum on that wagon.

I guess if you believe the GF is purple me ruling myself out as red is relatively meaningless, but I do think it's supported.

@LC - there is nothing strange about Kage's vote - that's a solid bit of scum distancing on his part.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1318 (isolation #121) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

Could everyone give me a rough idea of how certain you are that there's a GF in this setup?

Express it as letter grades, percentages, colors, whatever the heck, I just want a feel of what everyone believes.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1323 (isolation #122) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Thor665 »

jasonT1981 wrote:
3rd vote count of day 3

diddin
(Zinger2009
, Regfan,
MOI, Meransiel, danakillsu, ToastyToast
Baby Spice
,)
Lynch -2

C-Worl
- 2 (
LobsterCatapult, diddin
)
vezokpiraka
- 1 (
C-Worl
)
Lobster
1 (
Chess
)

Not voting (vezokpiraka, pappums rat, Thor665, ZeL1nK, xRECKONERx)

This is something that will need serious consideration considering everyone and their uncle...or, as we also call them, Reck, is saying that C-Worl is red scum (and I tend to believe this) and GF is purple scum (and I tend to believe this as well.
I just want you to look at this - it probably means something, and what it probably means is we're wrong about some conclusion we're drawing thus far today. Either red is the GF, or Lobster is town (in which case Reck/C-Worl are scum) or...something else I'm not thinking of right now.

I'm still looking to see if I spot anything else in the lolomgwtf category but at the moment I'm getting a serious lynch C-Worl vibe right now and am beginning to believe it's a Reck lynch after that, not a Lobster - egads!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1325 (isolation #123) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I think Reg, Lobster and I are all waiting for someone to be wrong first.

Heck with it;

Vote: C-Worl

Let's dance.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1327 (isolation #124) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Meh, more like it's a solid choice that is more easily defensible if I'm wrong than the other choices. But I find the usual defense to wifom is to hack at it with a razor for a bit. C-Worl is scum because C-Worl has failed to act like town at any point thus far this game...also, cop investigations. Works for me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1332 (isolation #125) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Reck - you've acted more town than C-Worl...if that makes you feel better. To my mind the big question mark with you is your MoI attack. You're either kinda silly town, a GF, or a scum who was trying to look scummy enough to avoid cross kills. I'm still debating, and C-Worl didn't even really do what you did today, which was vaguely try to help along the thought process of what was what, which knocked him into much smarter lynch territory in my mind. With that one VC I found I am strongly leaning you over LC currently - the only way that's likely to change simply is if C-Worl flips purple. If he flips purple we're re-writing the whole playbook.

@Reg - In any case, at least focus on Reck as a re-read. If Lobster is the lynch, it will be better to focus on him with a full day to consider the GF question. Today I think is really a C-Worl/Reck debate because, especially from your perspective, the only way that's not at least a 50/50 (or possibly 100/100) is if there's a GF. Either way it's the smarter pair to lynch from, so the real question is which of the pair looks more suspect.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1365 (isolation #126) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Add me to the grumpy town majority. Scum missed a lot of kills, and we had an unbelievably awesome cop run and we still lost after one mislynch?
Add in the whiffed shots from the Vig and we have town picking wrong 5 times total and picking correctly 4 times.
I suspect the power balance was inappropriate somewhere.

@Lobster - clearly you just have to be one of my early lynch candidates from now on ;) Solid play towards the end there, though you were setting yourself up for a fail knowing Reg was unkillable.

@Reg - you totally whiffed me, I was sure town needed *something* more than what we'd had considering that Gov. action (and I even thought he was an either/or thing - yeesh)

@Town - Sorry I didn't somehow idiot savant that one out for you guys. We had a lot of really solid town play throughout - I'd love to be town with that mix again.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1367 (isolation #127) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by Thor665 »

GreyICE wrote:
Thor665 wrote:I suspect the power balance was inappropriate somewhere.

DUDE LOBSTER WAS FUCKING OBVIOUS ON DAY 1 KTHXBAI

He was certainly scummy, but a cop clear holds that off for a long while. Plus, C-Worl and Reck were pretty "obvious" too. My reads just weren't as good as yours, apparently.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1378 (isolation #128) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Thor665 »

Regfan wrote:I tend to agree that the setup was slightly flawed, that being there was far too much reliance on the night actions and hoping for cross-kills though I believe a lot of people are forgetting the fact that although town may have only msylnched twice in the game they also had a vig who shot incorrectly three nights in a row.

Eh, we mislynched once, not twice - if it's governed it doesn't count, as otherwise we lynched correctly something like 6 times, which makes us losing look even sillier.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1390 (isolation #129) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Usually when GreyICE goes into caps rage I invite him for a long walk on the beach and offer him a hot oil massage.

Usually he stops talking to me after that....though so does everyone else in the thread.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1416 (isolation #130) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I've got one blacklist.
He said he "intentionally" played really bad when town to cover for himself when he was scum.
As that is dramatically against the play to win concept - he is blacklist worthy.
That's a 'how you play the game' thing that is blacklist worthy in my opinion.
Also, though I had to get in my two cents because I'm a special and unique snowflake, I'm suspicious if we want to actually suss this out it would be better as a MD thread than as an endgame thing. Not that I don't love having this game bounce back to the top of my watched threads list, but...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”