danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:09 am

Post by danakillsu »

CryMeARiver wrote:Pay for not confirming! VOTE: Dana
I did confirm.
vote: jasonT

For not putting up my confirmation anywhere near when it happened.

Mod note: HAHA Sorry, I opened thread and was updating list as Cry made his post!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:34 am

Post by danakillsu »

Vote: BC

chesskid's avatar was staring at me, so I had to. (In other words, I never random voted an actual player.)
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:35 am

Post by danakillsu »

Dang it, chesskid. Your avatar is full of lies! Switch back to the Ivysaur one!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:17 am

Post by danakillsu »

Yeah, I don't find Deity incredibly scummy, but the information we will get from his lynch is extremely helpful at this point. We definitely need a claim.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:19 am

Post by danakillsu »

jasonT1981 wrote:
GreyICE replaces bigbenwd who failed to pick up their role.

Cool beans. Welcome, friend.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:51 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Thor
Settle down, I haven't posted in pages, so obviously I'm not going to be voting anyone major.
unvote vote: Meransiel

@ All
This is an important question. How smart/good at mafia do you think Meransiel is?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #6) » Sun May 01, 2011 8:27 am

Post by danakillsu »

unvote vote:DK

I have come to the conclusion (mostly on my own, since most did not answer my question) that Meransiel is not experienced/smart/good enough to pull a major gambit, therefore, let me ask you this: who is the most well known, most powerful superhero ever? SUPERMAN. What is Meransiel's claim? SUPERGIRL, VANILLA TOWNIE. That makes very little sense to me, and that very fact tells me he is either the worst fakeclaiming scum ever, or he's town. There is no way I would make Supergirl a VT.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #7) » Sun May 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by danakillsu »

farside wrote:danakillsu - Doesn't feel DK is scummy but barely starting the day and thinks the information of his lynch would give information (doesn't say what info). Places a vote on Mer with no reason. Places a vote on Dk do to the claim.

Yeah, because my question that most refused to answer and original conclusions drawn from Meransiel's claim are just obvious active lurking ploys.

@ chesskid
No. That is just plain not good enough. Especially since it's Day 1.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #8) » Sun May 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by danakillsu »

chesskid3 wrote:uh

I'll give you a cool superpower tonight if you are batman >_>

O.o
I'm....not Batman. Don't like how much this looks like rolefishing, tbh.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #9) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:21 am

Post by danakillsu »

MoI wrote:@Dana – Avoiding even mentioning that I’m calling you scummy or answering questions? I’ll have to roll back to Clash of Kings and see what that says about your alignment here.

Questions? What questions? I saw no questions...
Also, if you want to think I'm scum, that's your right. I'm not required to say anything about one person's suspicions on me.

@farside
Just read my iso if you don't understand. The post where I voted Meransiel and the post after it are just plain not active lurking.

@ chesskid and GreyICE
Despite the fact that you have gone on to make a case on lobster, I refuse to join your wagon atm. A wagon that starts by making jokes and ganging up is usually not great.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #10) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:05 am

Post by danakillsu »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Dana wrote:Questions? What questions? I saw no questions...

Actually reading the thread is tech.

Dana wrote:Also, if you want to think I'm scum, that's your right. I'm not required to say anything about one person's suspicions on me.

Oh good. Glad you agree that I'm within my rights to suspect you :roll:

See, this sort of things inspires me to lay out a case on why you are scum. Thanks for that.

Dana wrote:Despite the fact that you have gone on to make a case on lobster, I refuse to join your wagon atm. A wagon that starts by making jokes and ganging up is usually not great.

Do you find the case compelling? Yes or no? The manner in which you dismiss it (because it started with typical Chesskid play) is suspect. Noted.

Dana as scum

ISO 0 to 2 – Pretty much RVS fluffery. Null.

Dana ISO 3 wrote: Yeah, I don't find Deity incredibly scummy, but the information we will get from his lynch is extremely helpful at this point. We definitely need a claim.

Doesn’t find DK scummy but wants a claim. You know what is missing? An actual vote for DK. In context this occurs just after Meran pulled his “I’ll hammer to prove I’m not being overcautious” bit. DK was not at L-1. I could see either role-fishing if DK is Town or knowing his partner has a credible role-claim that will clear him (and thus not wanting to risk actually voting for him.

Dana ISO 4 wrote:Cool beans. Welcome, friend.

Buddying up to GreyIce immediately on replace in. This is note to more establish possible linkage to Zinger (who he did not welcome).

Dana ISO 5 wrote:@ Thor
Settle down, I haven't posted in pages, so obviously I'm not going to be voting anyone major.
unvote vote: Meransiel

@ All
This is an important question. How smart/good at mafia do you think Meransiel is?

Hey look – a vote for Meran where Dana’s not mentioned him at all previous to this. In context this is before Meran’s VT claim.

Note the appeasement of Thor (actually voting for a wagon) and the laying of groundwork to hop off / undermine the Meran wagon (how good is Meran at Mafia?).

Dana wrote:unvote vote:DK
I have come to the conclusion (mostly on my own, since most did not answer my question) that Meransiel is not experienced/smart/good enough to pull a major gambit, therefore, let me ask you this: who is the most well known, most powerful superhero ever? SUPERMAN. What is Meransiel's claim? SUPERGIRL, VANILLA TOWNIE. That makes very little sense to me, and that very fact tells me he is either the worst fakeclaiming scum ever, or he's town. There is no way I would make Supergirl a VT.

Note the very late vote for DK (prior vote-count had DK at 4 votes). Why the interest in voting DK now?

Also – read the whole Mod WIFOM remainder of the post. Horriblely mangled way to say that Meran must be Town based on the following –

1. Meran isnt’ smart enough to build a gambit.
2. Dana would NEVER make Supergirl a VT.
3. This Mod WIFOM indicates that Meran is either fake-claiming or Town.

See how the conclusion (unvoting Meran) doesn't follow the logic in 3? 2 states unequivocally that in 3 Meran can’t be regular Town in Dana's mind. Thus Meran must be fake-claiming (specifically that he isn’t VT). Yet he unvotes Meran.

DOES NOT COMPUTE!

I read the thread, just not always your walls. If you want to ask again in a post I can tell is about me, you're welcome to.

I do not find the lobster case terribly compelling, no.

I said I didn't find DK
incredibly
scummy. The misrep is slight, but it's RIGHT UNDER MY ACTUAL POST. Come on, man, at least misrep with STYLE.

ORRRRRR...I could have welcomed GreyICE because we're working on Brightest Day Mafia together. Just a thought.

Hey look, I hadn't mentioned very many players by name yet. Meransiel just piqued my curiosity and NO that is NOT before Meransiel's claim. WTF.

You missed the point of my comments on Meransiel's claim. I specifically said that the very fact that Meransiel's claim makes no sense to me is what tells me that Meransiel is town. I would never make Supergirl a VT, SO I WOULD NEVER CLAIM VT AS SUPERGIRL UNLESS I HAD BEEN GIVEN THAT ROLE BY A MOD WHO
WOULD
MAKE SUPERGIRL A VT. Shift (not Caps Lock) ftw.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #11) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ MoI
Everything you just said about my is unadulterated bullcrap and does not even merit a response. I think you yourself know that a lot of that included faulty logic.
@ GreyICE
What's with the vote-hopping? Are you really that convinced from your disagreement with farside that she is scum? It looks town vs. town to me.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #12) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:27 am

Post by danakillsu »

GreyICE wrote:
danakillsu wrote:@ GreyICE
What's with the vote-hopping? Are you really that convinced from your disagreement with farside that she is scum? It looks town vs. town to me.

Why wouldn't I vote hop?

And do you have any comments on my Farside case?

Well, it seems good to be able to make up your mind without changing it in the next post, but w/e.

Your farside case isn't BAD, but it needs work. farside can't just be scummy because of the way she defends one person and tries to lynch another. There ARE townreads, you know. And making a poor attack on someone isn't usually scummy either.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #13) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:09 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ GreyICE
Try telling me where this case is. I definitely read something of yours that looked like a case on farside over again. I interpreted it correctly, from what I can see.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #14) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:21 am

Post by danakillsu »

GreyICE wrote:
danakillsu wrote:@ GreyICE
Try telling me where this case is. I definitely read something of yours that looked like a case on farside over again. I interpreted it correctly, from what I can see.

Okay, so...

- Forgetting Meransial was down as town when it came time to list scummy people
- Saying CMAR was scummy for not explaining his reasoning then quoting him saying his reasoning
- Making a lynch list that is random as hell
- Pushing nothing but Thor from her scum list (CMAR? You? Diddin? Meran? Nothing).
- Scumplaining. Scumplaining. Scumplaining. My god, her ISO is nothing but scumplaining.

And this boils down to 'meh TvT' with no more comments?

What makes Farside town? What makes me town for that matter? Why is this TvT?

-I don't see experienced scum being this careless.
-I got nothing.
-I didn't see randomness there. This is just an assumption anyway.
-She made an attempt to pressure me for a while.
-Complaining? Huh?

I'm not going to go through her iso and find towntells. Considering you find us both scummy, I'm surprised you even want that. I'm also surprised chesskid and GreyICE are this far wrong about me when they're usually right.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #15) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:22 am

Post by danakillsu »

Actually, on that note, it may have been a while since I played with chesskid. Have you read anything from my recent games, chess? My playstyle has changed a little bit.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #16) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:35 am

Post by danakillsu »

chesskid3 wrote:dana what happened to me being scum?
wouldn't that explain why i'm "wrong" about my read on you?

PEDIT: nah last thing I read of yours was whatever that last game we were in was
but that wasnt that long ago

What happened to it? Nothing. You could still be scum. Why would you ask? What I said to you would of course be assuming you're town, which is what I do for everyone. It makes no sense to assume everyone is scum, especially a townread like you.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #17) » Sat May 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Okay, there's room for more pressure here.
vote: KageLord
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #18) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I was wondering something similar to diddin. How does what you said about post 365 make me jump from null to scum? That seems like a pretty lame reason to call someone scum, even if it's true. Chesskid, I <3 your avi.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #19) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:17 am

Post by danakillsu »

GreyICE wrote:Dana just claimed scum...

Yeah, the way that ended up looking was obviously unintended. You know what I meant to say, right?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #20) » Thu May 12, 2011 5:25 am

Post by danakillsu »

chesskid3 wrote:GODDAMNIT

Vote: Lobster Brisque

C-worl NEEDS TO DIE TOO.

HEY MULTISCUM/SK
START KILLING NONTOWNPLZ OR YOU'LL GET ENDGAMED

Just so you know, I have good reason to believe that they're extremely unlikely to both be scum. I'm also pretty sure that neither is the SK.
vote: chesskid

I'm going to see where this goes. You've been acting strange this game and this post strikes me as a little scummy due to the above.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #21) » Fri May 13, 2011 7:18 am

Post by danakillsu »

unvote vote:diddin

The claim seems very scummy to me, both because his action has been counterclaimed and because a power that disappears as soon as it is claimed would be a perfect scum claim. It would be really helpful if someone who could remember all of them would make a list of claims, but I don't have time right now.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #22) » Sat May 14, 2011 4:04 am

Post by danakillsu »

pappums rat wrote:Zinger, Meransiel, and dana all have bad reasons for being on this wagon.

You need to explain this if you want anyone to believe you.

Vezo wrote:If someone hammers diddin I'm going to rage like hell.

Yeah, I'm going to need to remember this one.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #23) » Sun May 15, 2011 11:03 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ pappumsrat
Was your ignoring my second reason for voting diddin intentional? You haven't said why you think that was a bad reason to vote diddin.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #24) » Wed May 18, 2011 8:55 am

Post by danakillsu »

vote: diddin

I think it'll work this time...
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #25) » Wed May 18, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Guys, I just can't see any way that diddin could be town. It has to do with my role, which I'm not going to reveal, but it shouldn't be hard for you to believe. Either he's scum, or we're dealing with one craaaazy mod.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #26) » Wed May 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by danakillsu »

If you guys didn't already know I was something other than a VT, you have problems. Also, I would like to see what's going on with the losing powers when you claim them and whether they can be softclaimed. Also, how can people simultaneously be getting mad at me for putting diddin closer to a lynch and assuming afterwards that people don't particularly want him lynched right now?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #27) » Sun May 22, 2011 8:30 am

Post by danakillsu »

Hmm. Very strange. I buy into MoI's line of thinking, and I think the vig only had one shot, and that the SK and mafia have failed a few times b/c of town PRs.

@MoI
Could you give all your reports together?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #28) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:25 am

Post by danakillsu »

danakillsu wrote:

C-worl NEEDS TO DIE TOO.

HEY MULTISCUM/SK

Just so you know, I have good reason to believe that they're extremely unlikely to both be scum. I'm also pretty sure that neither is the SK.

I'm going to see where this goes. You've been acting strange this game and this post strikes me as a little scummy due to the above.

LOL. Why'd you take the rest of this quote out, Zinger? This explains what I was talking about. I said that it's extremely unlikely that C-Worl and Lobster were both scum or that either is the SK. How is that claiming a killing PR?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #29) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:33 am

Post by danakillsu »

Ur missing the main point here. If Zinger thought you were an antitown killing role why didn't he target you during the night?

If I'm supposed to answer this, then I have no idea. It's a good point, for sure. But I just want to know what about that quote supposedly makes me a killing role.

@all
I'm waiting to hear back from the mod, but I'm pretty sure I've got another scum here.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #30) » Mon May 23, 2011 11:11 am

Post by danakillsu »

Oh wait, one last question.

@ Zinger
You claim you were blocked Night 3. Sorry if I'm repeating someone else's question, but were you TOLD that you were blocked?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #31) » Mon May 23, 2011 11:23 am

Post by danakillsu »

Oh. Okay, got it. Turns out I was wrong about the way stuff resolves. Here's the real fact of the matter: Zinger is pretty much confirmed TOWN. Yeah, you heard me right...
vote: Zelink

Coulda sworn I already did that.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Honestly, I blame our vig. I think town played a great day game.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I don't understand the setup of the two scumteams, though. I think switching the two GF roles might have made them a good deal more balanced.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by danakillsu »

ZeL1nK wrote:

N3 if dana didn't jail Zinger, the vig would have died, and no offense to Zinger, but that probably would have been better for town.

True, except I jailed diddin, keeping zinger from shooting him and him from shooting zinger. The reason I JK'd diddin was to keep any governing from happening and to keep diddin from doing anything during the night, because he was confirmed mafia anyway so he'd be lynched the next day. As it turns out, town would have been considerably better off if I hadn't done that, but only because the townie I saved by doing that was dumb.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Zinger wrote:And Dana made a comment that appeared from my perspective to be a scum-slip. It didn't appear to be so from anyone else's perspective because the comment only made sense from a killing role's point of view. Since I was vig, I therefor concluded that Dana was scum.

danakillsu wrote:
danakillsu wrote:

C-worl NEEDS TO DIE TOO.

HEY MULTISCUM/SK

LOL. Why'd you take the rest of this quote out, Zinger? This explains what I was talking about. I said that it's extremely unlikely that C-Worl and Lobster were both scum or that either is the SK. How is that claiming a killing PR?

In other words, I already countered this faulty opinion of yours. I in no way implied that I was a killing role by saying what I said. Can you see that my Jailkeeping of them did not reduce the number of kills and that therefore both of them being maf was extremely unlikely, and that either of them being a SK was impossible? I don't understand why you couldn't think past this bizarre assumption that I scum-slipped here.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Self hammering is a diff issue. I'd want to have competent town players, not people who wuss out. But, of course I would be glad for scum to self hammer when I'm town. :3 (Although then the scum team might think negatively of this)

Oddly enough, self-hammering =/= wussing out. I can't say more now, but suffice it to say that self-hammering can be playing to your wincon even if you are a VT.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”