A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:21 am

Post by danakillsu »

vote: Mikujin
For being the last to self-raise.
raise: DGB
For pointing out how stupid it is to self-raise. We all get that you want to tell us you're town and you trust yourself. It doesn't even need to be stated. Now start trying to play the actual game.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:39 am

Post by danakillsu »

GreyICE wrote:I am playing the actual game. I am trying to help the town win by keeping the powers out of the hands of players I don't trust. At the moment that's, well... everyone.
Wrong. You are not keeping anything from happening by raising yourself. If we wanted to raise somebody else, we could do so whether you were raising yourself, someone else, or no one. Your job in this game is to convince other people that certain players are town or scum, and a raise of yourself because "you trust yourself and nobody else" doesn't help anyone. Let me put it this way: Do you lynch vote exclusively to see the person you vote for lynched?
If no, then you shouldn't raise vote exclusively to see the person you raise vote for raised.
If yes, you've got serious problems.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:40 am

Post by danakillsu »

I went back to Clash of Kings and did a quick survey. The Day 1 Raise there had 26 players available. For some ungodly reason Unsight never raised. That leaves 25 who actually raised that day.

10 made their first raise themselves.
15 made their first raise another.

Of the 10 who first raised themselves 3 were scum. Of the 15 who first raised another 6 were scum. So a 30% rate on self-raises and 40% rate on non-self raises. Keep in mind this is a brief skim just looking at the first raise vote. Some chose to hold onto their own first raise for a significant amount of time. I’m sure looking at post 1 to 3 first raises versus later first raises might provide even more info. But I’m not going to bother with that now since the rose is off the bloom as it were.

So yes, waiting patiently would have given us some information to mine down the line. But you guys had to go and ruin it. Thanks.
And yet the very fact that you know this statistic tells us that scum could easily have seen this and decided to self-raise because "that's what town does".
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:54 am

Post by danakillsu »

Enter WIFOM. And those who didn’t play the first game are less likely to know the history and thus aren’t going to be influenced by that knowledge.

Let me ask you dana – did you know this statistic? You played in the first game.
"Less likely" doesn't really matter. Let me sum it up:
1) Some people are less likely to even know about the first game, but we don't know which ones do know.
2) Non-self-raisers (based on the first game) APPEAR to be less likely town than self-raisers, but we don't know which ones of the non-self raisers are maf.
Add in the fact that many of the people here DID play in the first one, and your theory is shot.
Yes, I did know this general trend, though I didn't know the actual statistic. I was maf in the first one and didn't self-raise, because I genuinely thought it was stupid.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Okay, I played in the last one, and I'm calling you on this. Are you honestly saying that any point during or after the game, you'd thought, "Gee, it's funny that a disproportionate number of scum are raising people others than themselves"? Even though MacavityLock and xvart, two of your three scumbuddies, both self-raised at first?

I like GreyICE's argument that the statistical difference is negligible, but not yours that scum would be aware of the trend. Since the "trend" is only noticeable if you mathematically calculate the percentages, I really don't like you saying, "Oh, sure. Yeah. I totally noticed it was a trend all along."
All I'm saying is, I noticed that some scum other than me didn't self-raise after the game was over, even though there weren't as many non-self-raisers. I may not have known for sure that it was a higher percentage, but I would have guessed it. Why does this matter, anyway? It's obvious that self-raising doesn't prove anything in this game and that, therefore, nobody should be doing it.
@chesskid
<3 you too, but there's no way much of anybody is ever going to raise me. Better to raise DGB, imo.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:56 am

Post by danakillsu »

DrippingGoofball wrote:One of these players is scum:
Hasdgfas, zoraster, Twilight Sparkle, Mikujin

Town:

DGB
Shadow
GreyICE - reluctantly.
Benmage - no scum in his right mind would come right out and suggest we mow down a dozen VIs to make up for the scum NK'ing our best players.
Raivann - I'm going to take his word for it.
Chesskid3 - Oh, alright.

More data required:

diddin
Nexus
Benmage
MagnaOfIllusion
Zdenek
Magua
Zoraster
Twilight Sparkle
Song of ice and fire
Kast
Bunnylover

Lurkers:

Xtoxm
Feysal
Percy

Scum:

hascow
LynchMePls
Locke Lamora
xvart - just to make him nervous
Where did I go?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by danakillsu »

mod wrote:diddin (1) Magua, chesskid3, MagnaofIllusion
@mod

Please tell me this is a mistake. Non-counted voters are a real headache.

Fix'd. If it looks like a votecount mistake, chances are it probably is :P
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:54 am

Post by danakillsu »

@xvart
Okay, so Zoraster said something along those lines, too. Big deal.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:48 am

Post by danakillsu »

@mod
In this votecount and the last, you have had two separate lynch wagons on Mikujin.
NOT ANYMORE I DON'T

@xvart
I found DGB's arguments more solid and convincing. What's your issue here, anyway? This just seems like a weird buddying of Zoraster. I should try to remember that if either of you flips scum.
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:39 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ DGB
Keep up that pressure.
@ xvart
This is why I'm still raising him. I would never have thought of pointing out how fake hascow's PR looks. DGB has convinced me there's something wrong there, and it's potentially the best lead the town has.
@ hascow
Don't break your "PR" yet, if you don't want to, but in your next post, post everything you're allowed to say all at once. If you're allowed to say all of it at different times, you should be able to give us the whole list.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by danakillsu »

hascow, is your PR, then, just *verb + preposition clause*, or something like that? Or are you not allowed to tell us?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:18 am

Post by danakillsu »

ICE seemed like genuine (if bull-headed and rude) frustrated townie. I see what he pointed out with xvart as a major scumtell, and increasing the pressure seems in order.
unvote vote:xvart
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:22 am

Post by danakillsu »

xvart wrote:
diddin, 252 wrote:If you're as confident that GreyICE is town as it seems you are, why are you still raising Twilight Sparkle?
Because you can have a town read on someone you don't trust to use the power, for one?

I like both diddin and GreyICE for lynching
This one. Implies heavily that he has a townread on GreyICE, then says he likes him for lynching.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:28 am

Post by danakillsu »

Not seeing what you're talking about. Would you be so kind as to explain it?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:41 am

Post by danakillsu »

Hey, I sort of messed up there, but I don't see how that makes me scummy. I still don't know why xvart responded in that way originally if he never called ICE town. But admittedly, he didn't.
unvote vote: Mikujin

People not on that wagon should iso him/her.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I would of course tell you to dayvig Mikujin. He has done nothing in this game except take the easy path and bandwagon DGB, who called him out at the start of the game, and who just about everybody has suspected this game.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:27 am

Post by danakillsu »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Raivann is exhibiting typical townie thought processes.
How can you even tell? He's not even giving us his thoughts!
I definitely get the Raivann lynch more than the Zoraster one. Would someone currently voting Zoraster like to lay out the whole case in a nutshell?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by danakillsu »

FoS: Benmage

Your 796/798 turnaround is incredibly scummy. Does it take just one short post from someone WHO IS NOT EVEN YOUR VOTE TARGET to change your mind?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Benmage wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
FoS: Benmage

Your 796/798 turnaround is incredibly scummy. Does it take just one short post from someone WHO IS NOT EVEN YOUR VOTE TARGET to change your mind?
Did you not see where I made those quotes from? I made the votes while I was catching up properly. Both were pretty much placement votes until I was caught up/found something scummier.

Zoraster lynch is fine for me. And the more I read the more I got a different feel from Raiv than last game...Last game he was scum. So if its between zoraster and raiv I prefer zoraster going.
I saw. But your evidence is, simply put, poor. I was making the point that you BROUGHT little to no evidence from the past, and you SAW no evidence from the present. And that is scummy.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:20 am

Post by danakillsu »

Benmage wrote:
danakillsu wrote:And that is scummy.
I'm not worried about looking scummy.

Do the asterisks mean neutral?
Maybe not, but that doesn't excuse you from the standpoint of anyone else. And frankly, a townie should be worried somewhat about looking scummy, because a townie who acts too scummy gets lynched, and townies shouldn't want to get lynched because it hurts their wincon. The only person who shouldn't be worried at all about looking scummy is a jester (although of course I'm not saying that's what you are).
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by danakillsu »

unraise raise: hascow

@ Benmage
Any reason you didn't want me to vote Zoraster?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:02 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ DGB
Was that supposed to be a vote? Also, what makes me somewhat scummy to you? That's a change from any time before.
I had this read yesterday, I still have it today.
Vote: Mikujin Raise: DGB

@ Magua
Your vote and raise should be switched.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:11 am

Post by danakillsu »

WHOA! I totally missed that, thanks for letting me know, MoI. I doubt that Raise thing even counted, but
unnominate, nominate: Bunnylover
. He's seemed pretty scummy this game, but not too outspoken either, like he has something to hide.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:23 am

Post by danakillsu »

I find it hard to believe that both DGB and danakillsu, who both played in Clash, misinterpreted how the Nominate Process worked. It is essentially a carbon copy of the Day 2 Mob Action from Clash without the annoying 48 hour lockdown of the thread.
What possible motivation could either of us have for lying about not realizing that?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:04 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Twilight Sparkle
Pretty sure you have to actually say "nominate". But I do agree that a Mikujin townflip would necessarily make me look very scummy.
@ Zdenek
I like how you had to quote my first post to "prove" that I've been posting fluff.
@ Benmage
We gave you an ability (and I don't even know why we did that). We didn't tell you that you got to rule the town. I, for one, am not going to let you choose who I can attack and lynch.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:21 am

Post by danakillsu »

That is why you are a village idiot. A desired policy lynch. A hindrance to any team you are on. A giant sigh when viewed on a playerlist. I've given ample people for you to choose from. And I've said just for TODAY. Doing the opposite is only going to waste time. LYNCH ME if you dont like it. You are someone being voted, yet I have you on the not to be bothered with today side.

You aren't going to get anyone I've declared unlynchable today lynched anyways because most level-headed players out there will look elsewhere and be beneficial to this town. If you want to drag your feet and do nothing...go right ahead. You asked why I didn't ask you to switch your vote before. Its because you're fucking worthless. play is devoid of logic and bad.

So I am giving Setael 1 day to see what he can do.. Call me nice...there's other scum out there. Nominate Setael like I suggest and vote elsewhere. Don't be a fucking obstinate prick.
Thanks for not resorting to ad hominem.
This entire quote is you telling me that I'm bad and that if I ignore you, I'm worthless. The interesting part about that is that if more people were like me, I wouldn't be worthless at all, assuming I am now. If everyone wanted to lynch someone that you didn't want them to, then sure, you could stop them the first time. But if we still wanted to lynch someone else you didn't want us to, we could do it. The fact that other players happen to agree with you on your reads has nothing to do with the matter. I'm here to help anyone who DOESN'T agree with you to lynch actual scum. And I plan to do that by proving that the person I'm voting (Mikujin's replacement) is the real scum here. I will never, in my entire time on this site, when I am town, allow anyone to separate me from my reads. What would really make me worthless would be to sheep you and the others saying Thor is scum, like Bunnylover-scum just did.
Also, don't try to make this about you. Disagreeing with you and telling you that you don't run the town does not equate to calling you scum. I'm not going to try to lynch you unless you try to save a scummy player with your ability.
But I'm glad that my stubbornness is making you angry enough to insult me, because it shows that you care. And if I wasn't able to accomplish anything, you wouldn't care.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:48 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Twilight
I don't think I've seen a case from you, just you saying "if Satael is town, dana is prob-scum".

@ Benmage
Your apology is accepted if sincere, which it appears to be. But this is not chess. Your actions are not guaranteed to me, because I do not know for sure what your end goal is in this game. You may threaten to stop us from lynching a scumread if it's not one of your scumreads or null reads, but I don't know (and in fact don't think) that you would actually do it. I simply refuse to lynch someone who has a much lower chance of being scum than someone else unless it is near lynch time and I have to choose between two players. You're free to call that tunneling if it floats your boat.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Benmage wrote:
Magua wrote:
Benmage wrote:He seemed to get pretty quite after I linked his delayed reading to a KNOWN scum tactic of his.
Link to this game, please.
I thought I said it is from Zachs mountainous game which just recently ended. In the LG themed section..you can scroll down to find it. But the highlighted part is here:

His first post into the game:
Thor665 wrote:Greetings all,

As noted above I (and my awesome beard) are replacing Nikanor (whose beard is, at best, acceptable). When I replace in I read the thread and will post up vague walls of commentary text. This I feel is helpful as it will 1. help establish your attitude towards me as a player and 2. will possibly remind you of something interesting that already happened.

I do promise you that this slot will never again need replacement. I'll also promise superior scumhuntng, but find that's harder to ensure. I seem to average about 7-10 pages each catching up session, so probably will manage to be caught up by the weekend sometime.

Special greetings to everyone I've played with before.
Post time: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Meanwhile, his first post in his scum daychat QT is:

"I'm going to start up my usual replace in methodology in thread. Probably I can use that to lurk through a fair chunk of the rest of the day and my brief glance made it appear you're not in any immediate danger of a lynch (which is very good)."
Post time: 11-10-2010 01:24 PM ET (US)
Uh oh. Somebody either got overexcited or scumslipped. Last game, when I was scum, WE DIDN'T HAVE DAYTALK. I'm pretty sure everybody could have known that. Do you have reason to believe any different for this game, Benmage?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by danakillsu »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'd like a Setael lynch. Why are we abandoning this ship?
Apparently because somebody told them to. :roll:
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:29 am

Post by danakillsu »

Oh wow. Looks like I skim-failed. It gets so hard to read when you quote a bunch in the same post like that.

Mikujin/Setael case:
After four posts, he has not ended up voting or raising and has only contributed the way he sees players acting and whether he likes it, which has nothing to do with scumhunting.
After six posts, he has done nothing else except defend his lack of vote. He has not scumhunted, but says he wants to save his vote until he has scumhunted, essentially.
ISO 7: Says DGB seems asinine, insane, and silly, but votes her for that, as if it's a scumtell. He says he doesn't think DGB is actually as unintelligent as she is acting, but calls her unintelligent 3 different ways, so that's bs.
OVERALL:
He really does two things in the entire game.
1) Refuse to actually scumhunt or do much logical debate.
2) Attack one person who is actually putting pressure on someone and attempting to scumhunt. DGB's actions as much as confirmed to all of us that hascow was town, which is something we definitely needed.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:47 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Setael
My exact thoughts: It was a great attempt to rescue the failings of your predecessor. Based only on that, I would have a slight town read on you. But it still stands that your predecessor obviously had time to post something and never contributed except to attack a player essentially just because THEY were contributing.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:56 am

Post by danakillsu »

I was referencing the post that I skim-failed. The one where you were talking about Thor.
Yes, that's what I'm referring to.
No, not everyone does it that way. He did a commentary on the game in a way that gave none of his opinions and drew no important conclusions.
He actually did refuse to scumhunt by defending his lack of voting. It's hard to do good scumhunting without voting. A townie places his vote on a scummy player and watches the fireworks. A scum player wants to not make waves, yes, and he accomplishes this by not voting. This is because he cares too much what the others think about his votes.
This is why I say that DGB was scumhunting, or at least playing the game the way it should be played. Whether it brought results is a matter of opinion, and I can see we disagree on the matter. What you wanted DGB to do is not important to me.
I already said what I thought of what Setael has offered. Being a different player, her posts read very differently. But it would be easy to replace into a game and make a long, logical post contrasting heavily with the actions of a scummy predecessor, whether as town or scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:20 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Benmage
It wasn't that this fake "catchup" post was wrong in and of itself. The problem is that this lame obvious stuff on the other players was as close to scumhunting or giving his reads as he got, except for with DGB, which I've already talked about. Here's a question for you: which of the following categories would you put me in?
Scum
Leaning Scum
Null
Leaning Town
Town
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Why attempt to characterize that post as a scum slip?
I didn't really, just wanted to know what made him think that. If he had said "oh, well, I guess I don't really know that" or something along those lines, I would have only seen it as minorly scummy. If he had started flailing, it would have been cool, but not expected. But, of course, I was mistaken anyway.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ Benmage
Did you reply to my request that you give your read on me in simple terms?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Benmage wrote:
danakillsu wrote:@ Benmage
Did you reply to my request that you give your read on me in simple terms?
Oh, no I dont think so.. I've had you town tho since I gave my list on the playerbase.

It remains the same. The whole time I've been calling you town and trying to implore you to use your town vote in a more beneficial way for the town.

...lol...it should've been relatively obvious.

My basis for why you are town stems from post 1016.
Fine. Your internal consistency has earned my trust for now.
unvote

I hope to find another lynch candidate within the week.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:06 am

Post by danakillsu »

Why would I need a case?
Because the only reason you've got right now for calling me scum is conditional.
Why did you unvote here?
Because I think that Benmage is probably town, and if he's a PR, then he knows what he's doing.
Actually, answering that question made me realize that he probably wouldn't have a problem with:
unnominate nominate: Setael

vote: Bunnylover
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

What does him being a PR have to do with anything? If he had damning evidence (or clearing) there would be less "we can put so and so on the backburner" or more "we're nailing so and so, end of discussion".
Umm...not really. If he was a PR with a clear, he wouldn't be outing himself or his clear at this juncture, and this would be a good way of keeping us from lynching that clear. He may want another night of investigations before giving us his info. Then again, he may not be, and I might just be throwing off scum right now. Either way, I can't figure out which it is, so I'm going to trust my townread and hope to simply incapacitate my main scumread for the night while lynching my secondary scum read.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:33 am

Post by danakillsu »

@Dana: Any reason for your vote?
Hmm...you didn't seem to ask anything when I nominated you. I'll post a full case on you later, I don't have time right now.

@ Shadow
If you don't know what his reports (if he has any) have to do with who I'm choosing to lynch, even if he's not claiming, then I can't help you. I already explained how that would affect the game, and in fact, that's what I started out saying.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by danakillsu »

And this is why you unvoted *Mikujin*?
Yes, since Benmage asked me to. I have a hard time believing you don't already understand this.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:35 am

Post by danakillsu »

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Miijukin is not suddenly not your main scumread nor your secondary scum read. Certainly I can understand cooperating with Benmage, but I'm not understanding how you being unable to vote for Mijukin suddenly made him two slots (or more?) less scummy.
Say what? I said I wanted to incapacitate my main scumread for the night. Therefore I nominate Setael, Mikujin's replacement. What's the problem, again?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:05 am

Post by danakillsu »

My eyes voluntarily left their sockets after those last two posts.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:47 am

Post by danakillsu »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
danakillsu wrote:My eyes voluntarily left their sockets after those last two posts.
Did they join your ability to post anything but one-liners out there somewhere?
It's a funny joke, but you obviously haven't read my iso if you actually think this.
And this is line 2.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:26 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Benmage
It's too bad you don't want me voting either of my scumreads. But I have more support with lynching Bunnylover, so hopefully someone else will see the light and join me. If you can manage to convince everyone else, though, I'll have to lynch one of your chosen candidates and nominate Bunnylover instead. It's hard to accomplish much when few agree with you...
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ DGB
What's wrong with you?
You vote my second biggest scumread, then vote my biggest scumread with no more material from him, and then say I'm leaning scum. Why do you agree with me so much if you think I'm scum?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:33 am

Post by danakillsu »

This reads to me as "I don't want to upset big bad gangbusting Benmage and fear his wrath if he turns on me if I don't do what he says."
That's utterly stupid, considering I refused for a long time to do what he said, and in fact, am still not really doing it anyway.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ Kast
Which mistakes are you referring to? Also, you can ask anybody, I make mistakes AT LEAST as often as the next guy. Not trying to say I can never be scummy, just saying that it should be difficult for you to say whether I'm really making mistakes.

Well, out of the lynches that are available, I guess my preferred one is Zdenek. His vote and nomination both look fairly scummy to me.
unvote vote: Zdenek

unnominate nominate: Bunnylover
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ mod
I'm voting Zdenek.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:29 am

Post by danakillsu »

My experience with Feysal is that he always look at least mildly scummy, like me. And I already explained that Zdenek's vote and nomination are both on players I consider town.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

LynchMePls wrote:So because Zdenek is voting and nominating YOUR town reads, he must be scum? And its so scummy that it negates the BLATANT connections that Feysal has to TWO SCUM FLIPS?

dana is scum.
ZOMG! I THINK DANA IS WRONG SO HE MUST BE SCUM, RIGHT?
Cut it out, man, you're better than that.
LynchMePls wrote:@dana: Benmage is voting and nominating the exact same way that Zdenek is. What is your read of Benmage?
My read of Benmage is town, because he has given some explanation at least for voting the players he's voting. Zdenek has not contributed as much, and in fact has kind of sheeped Benmage (who I think is wrong). Scum are often willing to vote town players when other town players do the work of making them look scummy. I can give you more on Zdenek, if you really think it's necessary, but not today.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ Kast
I would switch to Feysal to prevent a no lynch. Heck, I'd switch to myself (if allowed) to prevent a no lynch.
While I agree now that I've had an inordinate amount of mistakes this time, you can actually look at my scum games. I don't make more mistakes in them. Also, name a couple types of mistake that have NO scum motivation whatsoever.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by danakillsu »

-Posting in the wrong game thread
-Messing up formatting/quote tags/hyperlinks

I didn't even know you considered these mistakes in the same sense. I don't even notice these things.

-Misattributing a quote/post that doesn't have relevance to the poster's affiliation

You believe that there ARE many quotes and posts that have no relevance to the poster's affiliation? If there aren't many, this barely ever happens.

-Mixing up a player name

I think that this (at least in my case) would be something you would say DOES have a scum motivation. It certainly has as much scum motivation as me not seeing the difference in the nomination mechanic.

Conclusion:
Pretty much every mistake most players would notice could be said to have a scum motivation if it wasn't really a mistake. You have to look at what I did to make up for my mistakes. Did I hold on ridiculously to a false notion? Did I try to vote/nominate someone even after someone else showed me how mistaken I was? No? Then put them down as mistakes and move on.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:44 am

Post by danakillsu »

This is so hilarious because THIS IS EXACTLY THE THINKING YOU ARE USING, not me. Your exact explanation for your thoughts on Zdenek were that he was "voting and nominating two of my town reads". Which means YOU THINK HE IS SCUM FOR DISAGREEING WITH YOU. To boot, you confess a town read of Benmage, despite the fact that Benmage was voting and nominating THE EXACT SAME AS ZDENEK. So you have a double standard. It's ok for Benmage to vote/nominate in a way you don't like, but not Zdenek.
I don't think he is scum for disagreeing with me. I think he is scum for voting town. There's a difference. Obviously, this game is based on opinion. So my townreads are not town to anyone else, necessarily. But scum is more likely to vote for town, and he's voting for town. You think I'm scum because I'm not voting for the person in this game you think is scummiEST. That's not a scumtell. If you want to call it a double standard, you can go right ahead. The fact of the matter is, it WOULD be scummy for either of them, but Benmage is already town. Zdenek is not already town, so he's scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

I think at this point (as I've thought all along) Feysal's pretty town. His claimed night action DOES in fact line up with town motivations, since even if scum had killed Benmage, he would have just found that scum killed Benmage.

@ LMP
So, lets find out if you have the same "double standard" that I do. Benmage just horribly messed up there, thinking that Feysal was scum because Feysal didn't watch him. That's as bad a mistake with as much of a scum motivation as I ever made. He didn't read carefully and still wanted to vote based on what he thought he saw. Is he scum too, then?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:11 am

Post by danakillsu »

LynchMePls wrote:I can't believe this wagon is falling apart after that claim. WTF!?
danakillsu wrote:@ LMP
So, lets find out if you have the same "double standard" that I do. Benmage just horribly messed up there, thinking that Feysal was scum because Feysal didn't watch him. That's as bad a mistake with as much of a scum motivation as I ever made. He didn't read carefully and still wanted to vote based on what he thought he saw. Is he scum too, then?
I seriously have no idea what you are talking about.
Benmage wrote:Okay I had to LOOK!
Feysal wrote:
Raivann [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2864274#p2864274]#1497[/url] wrote:Wouldn't Benmage have been the obv. player to watch last night?
I never even considered targeting him.

Last night I considered what kind of players I would be targeting. Would it be the townish ones, or the scummy ones, or the null reads? I decided against targeting a townish player, since the most likely outcome would be, except for learning nothing at all,
was that the player had been killed and I would be no wiser.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
YOU wouLD'vE caught scum!!

Yeah I think Petyr would be scum in this game.

Watched Kast???
Benmage wrote:Feysal not watching someone like me (probably targeted last night) screams of a fakeclaim.

Watcher role screams of a fakeclaim.

******Didn't Faraday say he didn't like the watcher role? SO in a game twice?!?! Doubtful. Fakeclaim? Probable.

KAST!?!?!? KAST!?!?! Jesus.
Benmage wrote:Meant to
vote Feysal
there

Damn. I was thinking of coming in to vote Zed too just to help incriminate TS if he flipped town...damn damn damn. (reading time :P )
LMP wrote:So you have a double standard. It's ok for Benmage to vote/nominate in a way you don't like, but not Zdenek.
Now, I realize that Kast was actually the one saying I was scummy for my mistakes. But I took it that you agreed with that. Well, here's Benmage messing up in regard to Feysal's role, which is at least as bad as any mistake I made. Is he scum? If not, you have the same "double standard" that I supposedly have.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:21 am

Post by danakillsu »

LynchMePls wrote:It's not a double standard because the two things are not the same. In the instance you are applying, the two things are identical. That is you called Zdenek scummy because he was voting and nominating town-reads that you have. But Benmage, who was voting and nominating IN THE EXACT IDENTICAL WAY you think is town. It reads like you were just looking for an excuse to call Zdenek scummy.
danakillsu wrote:which is at least as bad as any mistake I made.
This even implies that you agree the two things aren't the same. It wouldn't be "at least as bad" if they were the same, it would be "just as bad". The difference is that what you've done and what Benmage has done are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. So there is no double standard. Nice try though. Flail some more.
The fact that they are not the EXACT same thing makes no difference. Stop trying to dance around the issue. He made a mistake with possible scum motivation. I made a mistake with possible scum motivation. You come up with different conclusions for the two of us. That's as much of a double standard as what you are saying about me.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:00 am

Post by danakillsu »

Benmage wrote:Dana I said I hadn't read but suddenly saw the post by raivann as I was about to...his watch comment obviously had me assume there was a watcher.

So yeah my mistake wasn't really misreading, because I never read it in the first place.
That's fine, and I believe you, but my mistakes have come from not reading things, too.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:03 am

Post by danakillsu »

WHOA, we don't have much time. Get on that Zdenek wagon if you want to lynch probable scum instead of a town PR!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by danakillsu »

vote: Setael

Nuff said.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:06 am

Post by danakillsu »

LynchMePls wrote:TS hate is mitigated by both MOI-scum flip AND Feysal-town flip.

Vote: danakillsu

Magua wrote:shot someone else who didn't die which should've been your first post today if true, or shot no one which *also* should've been your first post today if true
I'm not sure either of these statements are true. Why should I claim these things if it helps the scum to know the answers and doesn't help us?
So you are beginning to agree with me that TS is town, and you find out that even though I had no scum motivation for stopping his lynch, that I was right about Feysal being town. And then you proceed to vote me. Sure is haters gonna hate in here.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 am

Post by danakillsu »

Kast wrote: N1 I investigated Dana and he has no role-name, meaning he is either a Goon, a VT, or investigation immune.
Unfortunately, my play would have probably told people that anyway, minus the investigation immune part. Should I just give my role name?
And NO NO NO NO NO. I AM NOT CHANGING MY VOTE BECAUSE SOMEONE TELLS ME TO TODAY. I did it yesterday, and someone got lynched that I didn't want to get lynched. Granted, the person lynched wasn't the person I switched to, but I think people were just starting to realize how scummy Setael was yesterday. My case on him is there for the reading. You don't like it. Too bad. You miss out on lynching scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:22 am

Post by danakillsu »

danakillsu wrote:Mikujin/Setael case:
After four posts, he has not ended up voting or raising and has only contributed the way he sees players acting and whether he likes it, which has nothing to do with scumhunting.
After six posts, he has done nothing else except defend his lack of vote. He has not scumhunted, but says he wants to save his vote until he has scumhunted, essentially.
ISO 7: Says DGB seems asinine, insane, and silly, but votes her for that, as if it's a scumtell. He says he doesn't think DGB is actually as unintelligent as she is acting, but calls her unintelligent 3 different ways, so that's bs.
OVERALL:
He really does two things in the entire game.
1) Refuse to actually scumhunt or do much logical debate.
2) Attack one person who is actually putting pressure on someone and attempting to scumhunt. DGB's actions as much as confirmed to all of us that hascow was town, which is something we definitely needed.
On Setael himself:
The main thing I noticed was his extensive case on Bunnylover, his secondary scumread, and his lack of a case on Feysal. The closest he got to a case was saying that Feysal was just calling someone scum without giving reasons for it, which I find interesting in light of this:
Setael wrote:I'm increasingly more confident in feysal as scum, which is making my reason for unvoting null and void.

unvote, vote: Feysal
That's all he gave as a reason for voting Feysal, the fact that he was getting more confident Feysal was scum.

I also find it funny that he keeps wanting me to prove that HIS posts are scummy, despite the fact that I'm wholly confident his predecessor was scum. It looks to me like he's being really careful not to slip up, and wants me to see it and think I was wrong before.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ Thor
My read on Nexus is pretty null. It looks like he's trying to help town, but that could obviously just be put on for our benefit.

@ All
I'll admit that last part about Setael not giving much of a case on Feysal was a slight misrep, but can you really find much of a coherent case on Feysal in there? I looked and found none. My real point was that she DID have a coherent case on Bunnylover.

@ Setael
Here's where I see you essentially saying "Look at me, I haven't done anything scummy yet!"
Setael wrote:@Dana: Your thoughts on this?
Taken in context, I think it's pretty clear that was essentially daring me to find more scumtells in your very first post, because I was pushing for a lynch on you.
Setael wrote:@Dana: Anything to add to your case on me besides what you said about mikujin? What you provided yesterday is certainly not worthy of a "nuff said" vote.
In one place, this wouldn't be so conclusive. In two places, it seems very odd indeed.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:30 am

Post by danakillsu »

A single tear sprang to my eye when reading that post from Andrius.
Brilliant, my man, simply brilliant.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ mod
LMP can't be on both me and Raivann.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by danakillsu »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Setael and Thor as priorities, the other two will wait for their turn at the guillotine.
THANK YOU.
It took forever for anyone to listen to me.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:53 am

Post by danakillsu »

Well, you wouldn't want to be me, forgetting about the game and having 12 pages to read. But since Setael's not at L-1 anymore,
Yeah, you're right, I have no soul.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Nexus was right. That didn't take too long. I'm Kevan Lannister, and I've got some brother who's awesome and I'm accused of bad stuff. I have no idea about the background flavor for this, so don't ask me any more about that. I'd actually like to "lynch" ME with Benmage first on my wagon. That way, Benmage can choose Setael and I can choose Andrius or something. That way only Setael dies. But if you still want to just lynch Setael and let her kill whoever she wants, I guess that's cool with me. Oh, wait. Just looked at Benmage's last post. Are we actually trying to get Thor killed? That doesn't sound as good.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Benmage wrote:
danakillsu wrote: Are we actually trying to get Thor killed? That doesn't sound as good.
We are trying to get Thor AND Setael killed. Setael is suppose to nom Thor, and we will choose my champion to defeat Thor....

Setael not choosing Thor is equivalent to a scum claim by Setael....Also if he doesn't choose Thor, I choose Thor...and in this scenario you have his champion beat mine; Thor.....Bottomline VOTE THOR TO LOSE.

Setael has basically I'd say 24 hours to get back to us before we do this.
Awesome nearly gamebreaking strategy. I'm all for that.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:16 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Magua
Your insistence that a Setael goon flip would make me scum is terribly nonsensical. Have you so easily forgotten the fact that I've been pushing his lynch harder than anyone and for an incredibly long time? No scumbuddy buses that hard.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2472 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by danakillsu »

We said that a non-Thor pick would guarantee scum. Lets not back out of that. Incidentally, this could have been avoided a looooooooong time ago. But enough of that, lets finish off the scummer.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:21 am

Post by danakillsu »

vote: Bunnylover

You've played scummy all game and you weren't even on the Setael wagon. Bad bunny.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:41 am

Post by danakillsu »

Actually,
unvote vote: Magua

Isn't it true that the safest place for him to be in the duel as scum would be as Setael's champion? There was no way we were voting for Thor to win that fight. It does bear investigation.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2549 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:31 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Shadow1psc
The messup says absolutely nothing, nor could it. I could have messed that up if I was scum, and I did mess it up as town, so your point is worthless.

I wish people would go for Magua, which will get us some info, rather than the easy lynch target Zdenek. Seriously, he always looks scummy.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2559 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:46 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Magua
If you flip town, we can be much surer that Locke is a good lynch candidate. If you flip scum, we've likely pretty much won the game.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2567 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:13 am

Post by danakillsu »

LMP is sort of correct. I was looking for a reaction from Magua, which I practically already told you guys, and which I definitely got. It wasn't a good one, to say the least. Magua, you certainly aren't trying very hard to show me you're not the wagon for today, you would rather make me look like an idiot (which I can do all by myself, thank you very much). MY VOTE STAYS.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:45 am

Post by danakillsu »

Everything in the last 4 posts (including, and maybe ESPECIALLY the votecount) is pure fail. (That is not to say the votecount is inaccurate)
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:24 am

Post by danakillsu »

LynchMePls wrote:@TS re 256: I am not sure I understand the question. Please reformat.
danakillsu wrote:LMP is sort of correct. I was looking for a reaction from Magua, which I practically already told you guys, and which I definitely got. It wasn't a good one, to say the least. Magua, you certainly aren't trying very hard to show me you're not the wagon for today, you would rather make me look like an idiot (which I can do all by myself, thank you very much). MY VOTE STAYS.
So your reasons are so secret that even though you've gotten an awesome reaction from him, you're not going to explain what it was or in any way try to influence us to your point of view. You're simply going to say "I was trying to get a reaction, I got one, so I'm happy"?
Magua wrote:I will summarize:
danakillsu: We should lynch Magua. We get information either way.
Magua: What information do you get when I flip town?
danakillsu: If you're scum we win, and if you're town then we can think about lynching LL.
Pretty much spot on. But don't forget this bit:

LMP: dana, you're not stupid, what the hell is going on here.
dana: You're right, I'm not stupid! I was just reaction fishing. And I got a reaction, and it tells me he's scum. So my vote stays. *nevermind I'm not going to even bother trying to show people what the hell I'm talking about, what the "reaction" was, why it was scummy, or anything*

Unvote
Vote: danakillsu
Thanks for the misrep and voting confirmed town, bro. And I'm the stupid one?

Locke Lamora's not a BAD lynch for today, but Magua is better. Please reconsider, everyone.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2644 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:19 am

Post by danakillsu »

LynchMePls wrote:
dana wrote:Thanks for the misrep and voting confirmed town, bro. And I'm the stupid one?
1) I EXPLICITLY called you "not dumb". Nowhere did I say you were stupid. Nice ad hom though.

2) Explain exactly where I misrep'ed you. Saying it doesn't make it so.

3) Confirmed town?! Where? Screenshots or it didn't happen.
1) Not ad hom at all. I wasn't saying you were stupid, just that if people were calling me stupid, they have that much more reason to call you the same, since your vote on confirmed town was after many people had already stated that I was. Nor was the "and I'm the stupid one?" particularly directed at you, because I know you were saying the exact opposite. It was more directed at Magua. Reading that back, though, it does look rather misplaced.

2)
LMP wrote:So your reasons are so secret that even though you've gotten an awesome reaction from him, you're not going to explain what it was or in any way try to influence us to your point of view. You're simply going to say "I was trying to get a reaction, I got one, so I'm happy"?
That is blatant misrep. I find it hard to believe you can't see that for yourself, but I'll explain it anyway. My reasons are not secret at all. I already explained what his reaction was: trying to make me look like an idiot (see "and I'm the stupid one?") rather than actually making a defense of his play. Your sentence in quotes just obviously leaves out part of what I was saying. It should read: "I was trying to get a reaction, I got one, IT WAS SCUMMY, so I'm GOING TO KEEP MY VOTE WHERE IT IS." I never dodged this question, by the way. I already said that the question itself was misrep.

3) I believe this has already been answered. First, there is the investigation. I have been confirmed to be goon/VT. My claim lines up with VT. It is not automatic that I would have a VT fakeclaim if I were a goon, so this decreases the chance of me being scum. Secondly, there is the Setael lynch. Some are saying I didn't have great reasons for lynching him. I don't agree, but even if one thinks this is true, that would be all the more reason to consider me town. Why would I bus a scumpal constantly with a half-baked case? There's no motive for scum there.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:32 am

Post by danakillsu »

LynchMePls wrote:
danakillsu wrote:3) I believe this has already been answered. First, there is the investigation. I have been confirmed to be goon/VT. My claim lines up with VT. It is not automatic that I would have a VT fakeclaim if I were a goon, so this decreases the chance of me being scum. Secondly, there is the Setael lynch. Some are saying I didn't have great reasons for lynching him. I don't agree, but even if one thinks this is true, that would be all the more reason to consider me town. Why would I bus a scumpal constantly with a half-baked case? There's no motive for scum there.
NONE OF THESE THINGS MAKE YOU CONFIRMED TOWN LIKE YOU CLAIM! THESE THINGS MAY BE FACTORS TO CONSIDER IN YOUR FAVOR, BUT IMO ALL OF THEM ARE JUST AS EASILY EXPLAINED WITH YOU AS SCUM AS YOU AS TOWN. SO CALLING YOURSELF "CONFIRMED TOWN" IS A BLATANT LIE!

Lets take them one at a time:
danakillsu wrote:First, there is the investigation. I have been confirmed to be goon/VT. My claim lines up with VT. It is not automatic that I would have a VT fakeclaim if I were a goon, so this decreases the chance of me being scum.
This makes 0 sense. If you are a goon, then of COURSE you'd claim VT. What would your supposed fakeclaim have ANYTHING to do with it?
danakillsu wrote:Secondly, there is the Setael lynch. Some are saying I didn't have great reasons for lynching him. I don't agree, but even if one thinks this is true, that would be all the more reason to consider me town. Why would I bus a scumpal constantly with a half-baked case? There's no motive for scum there.
EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS
. If you felt like your case was half-baked (as you claim here) then there is OF COURSE scum motivation for doing it. IT'S CALLED SAFE DISTANCING! You get to fling mud at your buddy, without worrying that you're actually gonna lead to a lynch, since the case is "half-baked". Also, YOU ARE CLAIMING RIGHT HERE THAT YOU WERE ATTACKING HIM WITH A HALF-BAKED CASE! If you are town, why did you do that? If your case was half-baked, why did you push it so religiously?

So, not only do your supposed reasons why you are "confirmed town" fail to even be reasons why you MIGHT be town, but you also are trying to pass them off as you being CONFIRMED! This is so bad it's sick.
It's almost funny how predictably horrible your points are. I actually have expected every single response you have offered, but could do nothing to prevent it. I'll try one last time, but if you refuse to see what I'm saying, that's going to be your problem.

If I was given a fakeclaim that WASN'T VT, then it wouldn't make much sense AS A VT. Therefore, the fact that my claim makes sense as a VT should tell you that my fakeclaim would have had to be VT from the start to make me scum. This makes me less likely scum, though admittedly not a ton less likely.

This second is more ridiculous than any rage I've ever seen Fate go on, and that is saying A LOT. Lets start with the end, because it is more easily refuted. TRY LOOKING AT THE CONTEXT. I DID NOT CLAIM TO HAVE A HALF-BAKED CASE ON SETAEL
ANYWHERE
. I said "I don't agree (that my reasons weren't great), but even IF one thinks this is true....Why would I bus a scumpal with a half-baked case". This is waaaaay too obviously misrep to even be a mistake on your part. You're trying way too hard to make me look scummy, whether because you're town who wants me to be scum or because you're scum who wants people to think I'm scum. And your reasons that doing that would have scum motivation make no sense. Where do you get the picture that I never had to worry that I would actually lead a lynch? LEADING A LYNCH IS PRECISELY WHAT I WAS TRYING TO DO, AND IN FACT DID. As you say, I pushed the lynch almost "religously". Scum simply don't tunnel on their buddies with cases that make no sense. So to reiterate, if you think my case on Setael was no good, that SHOULD make you think I'm town who got lucky rather than scum who pulled off the hardest, least effective bus in MS history.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2648 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:34 am

Post by danakillsu »

By the way, for someone who sarcastically commented on my supposed "ad hom", you sure are throwing out a lot of "pathetic", "atrocious", and "sick".
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2650 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:25 am

Post by danakillsu »

You have shown nothing of the kind. This is all assumption and nothing more. Scum would never do what I have done, because it leads to the loss of one of their members unnecessarily. You can't form enough rhetoric to get around that. It makes no sense to say that I was tunneling and tunneling and tunneling and suddenly people see my point and I wish I could get off the wagon. Scum would have found something more useful to do with their time. Why would distancing help me if I didn't believe Setael would actually be lynched? The first point AS I HAVE ALREADY ADMITTED, only makes me more likely town. The second point is what confirms me more than just about anyone else here, and neglecting that will hurt the town greatly.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2655 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:11 am

Post by danakillsu »

So both of you are saying there are no towntells. Wonderful. Guess you two can just replace out then, because scum and town don't act differently in this game.
And don't try to say "nah, it's just because you're trying to prove that you yourself are town". It's no different than if anyone else was saying it. It's not like I was doing something over and over and immediately trying to get towncred for it. I attacked scum for a VERY extended period of time, got them lynched, and THEN claimed to be confirmed town for it.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:10 am

Post by danakillsu »

Shadow1psc wrote:The argument, is that good scum know how to act like good town. If there were a sure fire system, town would never be lynched. Town can act scummy, scum can act town.
I know that. But for one thing, I'm not really good scum even when I'm scum (although I don't necessarily expect you to believe that). And mainly, where does this thinking get you? It tells you I'm not 100% confirmed town. Sure, I guess I'll admit that. But the point is, you need to use the tells that make the most sense. And they point a big, fat finger at me being town. And the biggest scumtell I've seen today is Magua's response to my vote on him.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2666 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Magua wrote:
@Locke Lamora:
Do you think Zoraster would have become a Lannister-aligned townie if you had been lynched?

@danakillsu:
Do you think I'm the Stark or the SK?
Not sure, of course. You have played more like the SK though, with few cut and dried ties to other players.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2691 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I lol'd when Magua admitted to flailing. Continue with the lynch. If he somehow isn't scum, we reconsider what we think we know.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2742 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Oddly enough, I mostly agree with Magua's analysis, and believe that it means we should actually lynch him. I think our Stark candidates are Zdenek, LMP, and Magua, and nobody's voting Zdenek or LMP. To me, it seems your choice is clear.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:22 am

Post by danakillsu »

What's with all these stupid "plans"? We don't really know what we want to do tomorrow until we see today's flip. So lets lynch someone who has a good chance of being Stark (Zdenek, LMP, or Magua) and get on with it. Since this is the one actually picking up steam,
unvote vote: LMP
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2779 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:59 am

Post by danakillsu »

popsofctown wrote:
Magua wrote:Guys. I hate to be the wet blanket here, but LMP doesn't make much sense as scum.

Doesn't make sense as SK. Hope we can all agree on this one.

Stark. This one's going to be a bit roundabout, and it's going to be setup WIFOM.

Let's pretend that LMP is Stark. He did the chesskid3 kill. First of all, this means that mafia decided to kill chesskid3 over Benmage, hasdgfas, and Locke Lamora, which I'm just not buying.

Secondly, and here's the setup speculation part, I'm 99% sure that MagnaofIllusion jailkept popsofctown N2. pops' friendly neighbor message did not get to Shadow N2. We know that he wasn't roleblocked by town, so that leaves jailkept by Magna, or messed with by an unknown scum PR. It seems obvious to me that there's no way for scum to have a bus driver/redirector, as then they would've just killed Benmage N4 instead of Nexus/Andrius. So I'm going with jailkept by Magna.

That means that Magna, who had lost two partners, didn't choose to protect another partner. Makes sense for Zdenek partner. But for LMP to be Stark, it would mean that he'd have to have some PR that was so valuable that the mafia needed it to go off *even after he claimed a killing role with an SK in the game*.
URGGHHH

unvote, vote Twilight Sparkle
Could you explain to me why it is that you're doing everything in your power to
a) Primarily NOT lynch Magua.
b) Secondarily not lynch ANYBODY!
You're jumping off wagons when they get some votes seemingly just to kill the wagon. I don't really agree that Magua's points make LMP confirmed not Stark.

Also:

If the SK kills someone scummy tonight, then I, danakillsu, promise to let him win if I'm left in a final three with one SK and one Stark. Meanwhile, if the SK kills someone confirmed, then I, danakillsu, promise to let the Starks win instead.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2781 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:27 am

Post by danakillsu »

Magua wrote:
danakillsu wrote:Could you explain to me why it is that you're doing everything in your power to
a) Primarily NOT lynch Magua.
b) Secondarily not lynch ANYBODY!
You're jumping off wagons when they get some votes seemingly just to kill the wagon. I don't really agree that Magua's points make LMP confirmed not Stark.
Why do you think he's doing it?

You think I'm scum. Do you think I'm defending LMP because he's my partner, or because he's town?
Let him answer the question, please.
I think you are the most likely scum, not confirmed scum. Therefore what you say about LMP has little bearing on what I think about him.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2783 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:34 am

Post by danakillsu »

Magua wrote:
danakillsu wrote:I think you are the most likely scum, not confirmed scum. Therefore what you say about LMP has little bearing on what I think about him.
Has bearing on what I think about you. Do you think Magua-scum is defending LMP because its LMP-scum or LMP-town?
I already answered this false dilemma, and will not do so again. I do not think either, because I don't know for a fact that you are scum. If you WERE scum, LMP wouldn't be, obviously. How is that supposed to change the fact that I want one of you two lynched today?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by danakillsu »

unvote vote:Magua

Finally, some more support for this wagon. Everyone, go! We don't have much time to lynch this scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by danakillsu »

There's only one Zdenek vote so far, and as I've been saying, he's one of the very few that could still be scum.
vote: Zdenek
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2927 (isolation #93) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:22 am

Post by danakillsu »

LynchMePls wrote:
danakillsu wrote:There's only one Zdenek vote so far, and as I've been saying, he's one of the very few that could still be scum.
Someone is on autopilot.
Yessir. You got a reason not to be? Nothing has changed. I see no way for town to lose at this point.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (isolation #94) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:21 am

Post by danakillsu »

LynchMePls wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
danakillsu wrote:There's only one Zdenek vote so far, and as I've been saying, he's one of the very few that could still be scum.
Someone is on autopilot.
Yessir. You got a reason not to be? Nothing has changed. I see no way for town to lose at this point.
Really? What if TS is right and there are 2 starks and Zdenek is one of them. At night the SK and last Stark don't cross kill, and we lose in a 2-1-1 KM. Which has all already been explained by TS. Do you just not get it, or do you just not care? Why?

@Zdenek: Are you just trolling now?
Yeah, that would make us lose. I'm 95% sure that's not the case. And if it is, it doesn't matter. The choice is still clear.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (isolation #95) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:16 am

Post by danakillsu »

LynchMePls wrote:@TS: I'm surprised you find the 95% portion more troubling than:
dana wrote:And if it is, it doesn't matter.
If we're in the situation where lynching Zdenek makes us lose, it doesn't matter. o.O
Earth to LMP. If lynching Zdenek makes us lose EVEN IF HE'S A STARK, it doesn't matter what we do. Without crosskills, we've already lost. As I said, I'm quite sure that's not the case. 95% is completely random. It's just there to make a point. Let's get back to the game instead of making jokes about and discussing things that don't affect our play.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2955 (isolation #96) » Sun May 01, 2011 8:20 am

Post by danakillsu »

So do you think the "Brotherhood without Banners aligned" is just a red herring? The last guy who was self aligned said "self aligned". I think we might have another "Brotherhood without Banners aligned" player out there.
Vote: LMP
to start things off.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2966 (isolation #97) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ LMP
You funny, funny LOLCat. I didn't want people to lynch Zdenek for a time because he's easy to lynch. Once it became apparent that he actually was likely scum, I decided to lynch him. There's no problem there. Also, I'm not an idiot. Apparently hascow and Shadow would not have believed that Brotherhood aligned means that Zdenek had a teammate. So why would I bring that up in the first place? There's no way I would draw attention to myself like that if I was Brotherhood and people didn't know a Brotherhood member existed besides Zdenek. But good try, it's not like you have a lot of options besides me to try and get suspicion off of yourself.

@ All
Now that you mention it, a Serial Killer with a partner really wouldn't make any sense. When I think about it, calling two people Self-Aligned could be confusing anyway, since they would appear to have the same alignment. I think we have two lynches to get the scum, then, so let's get LMP and worry about the next lynch tomorrow. If, after that point, you believe LMP, you are certainly free to lynch me in Lylo.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2978 (isolation #98) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:54 am

Post by danakillsu »

LynchMePls wrote:So he thinks you should all lynch me now, no questions asked, and then if you regret it tomorrow, you can lynch him in LYLO. Which if he is town means we lose. And you think there is no problem with this?

And what does it mean if I am scum?
Obviously that I....LOSE!
Your case sucks.
Twilight Sparkle wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
TS wrote:But 4 and 2? So not only are both scumgroups tiny relative to supertown (With crosskills being more of a bugger), but one scumgroup is just randomly half the size of the other? for serious?

1) How is that any worse than an SK who is solo? Is [19-4-1-1] better? Or are you saying there are 2 Starks left? Because if so, you have a lot of explaining to do, because your position keeps conveniently changing about the Starks. First its LL-SK me and Zdenek Stark, then its Zdenek-SK LMP and ??? Stark? If lynching dana doesn't end the game, then you're clearly the last of (insert whichever group is left, most likely Stark).
2) I guess 5-2 can't be ruled out?

We have four - four! A ha ha ha - Starks dead. It's probably 18:5:1:1. The reason we thought Zdenek was probable Stark and not SK was that there were so few possible Starks aside from him. If there are two Starks left and neither was Zden...jesus fuck.

I just don't believe that flip means "Serial Killer". Especially when looking at the SK flip from ACoK. The serial killer flip there was explicit in both "self-aligned" AND "serial killer". This flip lacked BOTH.

That game also lacked a rolecop which I imagine is the definitive bit here.

Also: You think that the 2 sized scumgroup has a vanilla and the Starks got 4 PRs?

Well said. It probably is 18/5/1/1. NK immune is as good as being able to kill if your wincon is to survive, imo. Maybe even better.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2981 (isolation #99) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

LMP wrote:This is so obviously self-serving BS, and you know it. I can't believe people are letting you get away with posting this crap. You've been doing it all game and no one will call you on it.

This says my posts are BS AND crap, and that people shouldn't be letting me get away with it.
LMP wrote:This is so fail. Those of you that are scum are doing a great job. Those of you that are town are incredibly not.

This says (since LMP thinks
I'm
"those of you that are scum") that I'm doing a great job. Now I will admit that he's putting some of the blame on those he thinks are members of the town, but you can't ignore that he just said scum are doing a great job. Self-contradiction in back-to-back posts. Can we do as he asks and lynch him please?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2986 (isolation #100) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:18 am

Post by danakillsu »

Can we go over who is clear again and why? I believe that I'm clear from being a scum PR or a killing partner of Zdenek (since there is apparently no killing partner of Zdenek). I think that hascow is completely clear via investigation. What else is there (specifically on shadow and TS)?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2988 (isolation #101) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:28 am

Post by danakillsu »

Yeah, I just don't see LMP having any options other than me then, and I can't very easily be Stark even from his perspective. I'm completely ready for him to be lynched now, so fire away when you're ready too. The logic just isn't very difficult here.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2993 (isolation #102) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:05 am

Post by danakillsu »

Wait. If I was Zdenek's non-killing partner and scum decided not to kill me tonight and if LMP was actually town, then it would be joint win between me and the town, because we could gang up on the town. So it is neither LyLo, nor one lynch away from Kingmaker. It's almost autowin.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2994 (isolation #103) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 am

Post by danakillsu »

EBWOP: It would be joint win between me and the town, because we could gang up on the SCUM.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (isolation #104) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:23 am

Post by danakillsu »

Benmage - Ser Osfryd Kettleblack - Lannister Aligned Brother has been killed night 7

Hmmm.... something missing here, LMP? You're getting desperate.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3006 (isolation #105) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:04 am

Post by danakillsu »

LynchMePls wrote:ITS CALLED A FUCKING CROSSKILL! ARE YOU BEING DENSE JUST TO BE AN ASSHOLE OR ARE YOU REALLY THAT THICK!?

So yes, you are getting desperate. It's a lot easier (for me anyway) to assume we have a non-killing partner or no partner than it is to assume that a killing partner and scum shot the same guy.
And pleading with the decision-makers not to lynch you? Really?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3024 (isolation #106) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:50 am

Post by danakillsu »

I have no freaking idea what is going on, that's what I say. And apparently the only guys I have to talk to are a deaf guy and a guy who consequently is probscum. I'm going to look back at different things, especially the weirdness the mod just posted.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3026 (isolation #107) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:55 am

Post by danakillsu »

Okay, two things I have to say to any GY members who think I'm an idiot for doing this, assuming there are any such players:
1) Shadow's hammer was scummy and cryptic.
2) While I can see the wedding planner being scum, I simply can't see the mod making someone who can't be read because they can't post normally (i.e. HASCOW) scum. And I've been sure hascow was town this whole time. I can't change that without any more info.

vote: Shadow

*prays mod wasn't that sadistic*
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3030 (isolation #108) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I'm Kevan Lannister. My brother (I assume older brother) is some kind of commander. I feel like I'm in his shadow, but I've learned to live with it. That's about all I've got. I guess Shadow is Tywin Lannister then? I read the wikis a little and it seemed like he was kind of a "bad guy". He's the only one I could find who isn't already dead.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3031 (isolation #109) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by danakillsu »

unvote
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3032 (isolation #110) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Why did I need to do that, exactly? Is there any chance hascow is scum?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3037 (isolation #111) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Yeah. I don't think hascow is scum. I don't think hascow is stupid. I'm not going to be here all night. Therefore I will leave him the opportunity to hammer you if he sees fit. I know you have to be the scum, so a quickhammer is not a problem for me.
vote: Shadow

Lol, I thought you had a good reason for me to unvote.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3123 (isolation #112) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Dang it. Really? Cow, you're a mean one. But seriously, I dare anyone to say they would have lynched Cow. Everyone had constantly been saying he was town.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3124 (isolation #113) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Katsuki wrote:Faraday:

Tell the town there won't be a cult. And include one anyways.

Lolwut? Sounds like a plot to get even more discussion than Blackest Night had.
NEVER!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”