mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #0) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by mothrax »

Ugh. I site flake once because my mother was diagnosed with fucking breast cancer and you ride my shit for it non fucking stop. What is your problem?

In other news, I caught scum.
Vote Quadz

remind me to tell you why when I am not phone posting.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #1) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by mothrax »

THe pm I sent you had nothing to do with this game. This isn't the only game you have been an ass to me in recently. If you have a personal problem with me I want to attempt to resolve it and the game thread is not the place to do that in.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #2) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by mothrax »

Meh, I will leave it up to Vi to decide.
(ftr you are at the brunt of my cursing and I actually don't swear that much)

In other news, I am going to attempt to make a case on quadz withou being able to quote his posts:
His "is this a serious vote" is the main thing. It reads like panicky scum to me. Scum want to know why they are being voted because they are more naturally inclined to play defensively.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #3) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by mothrax »

Itt DDD hxc softclaims.

@quadz whole case: no.
Main point: yes.
It's early and that is IMO a reliable early tell. You were too concerned about that one vote.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #4) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by mothrax »

Ok, so I am posting this before I do my reread, so screw me.

re the PM debacle:
I was angry at AGM for more reasons than picking me as a policy lynch. Looking at the playerlist I am obviously in the bottom half, probably the bottom 5 when it comes to skill levels. That said I understand why AGM would place me there. I obviously disagree, but AGM doesn't know all of the things that have been going on in my RL as of late. I have made poor decisions joining the games I have and for that I appologize. Now, as for the last few days, no I have not been "trying to coast" as AGM put it, I have actually been taking finals, taking care of my mom who had an emergency surgery on wednesday due to complications and working 45+ hours to be able to afford rent/bills since she isn't able to work. This is not a "don't lynch me" excuse, if you find that scummy, by all means go ahead, as I should have been posting in this thread. That said, I have been reading along on my phone when I could and have a general idea of the happenings, but want to reread before I post more.

@faraday: I am uncomfortable with you being so hell-bent on me being town. Is it awesome that you have strong town read on me? Yeah, I appreciate the white knighting. However, if I weren't me, I wouldn't have a town read on me.

@the lynch mechanic: If lynching me benifited town in any way, I would say hell yeah do it, however the only thing that it does is give scum an extra chance to mislynch with the double day.

Also, I have no problem with the PM being posted if Vi allows it.
(fwiw I wish it would have stayed private as it was intended to be, but as it is not, might as well make it fully public.)
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #5) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by mothrax »

I appreciate it, but playing mafia right now is a welcome diversion. The past few days were just really hectic, what with my thesis being due, finals week and my mom's surgery. She is pretty self-supporting at this point and my thesis and finals are done, so I am ready to get back into it.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #6) » Sat May 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by mothrax »

A Case in Four Part Harmony
by
mothrax

First, you have quadz ISO #2 which I have already waxed philosophic on once, but to restate: THIS IS SCUMMY! like uberscummy overreaction to one vote. "Is this serious because I need to know so I can play defense zomg"

Secondly, in ISO 3 we have the lovely "quickvoteswitchingisbadgais!" No, no it is not. There is not only one scum in this game (one would assume) so this gives players the ability to pressure more than one scum read. Were you just worried they would catch your buddy too?

(side note: ISO 7yes, yes it is, because it was overreaction and overdefensive.)

Third: to disect ISO 9 piece by scummy piece:
The first line concerning DDD is scummy. The language in it is just begging for town approval before he goes all out. I for one use "reads scummy
to me
" much more often as scum. It gives you a chance to go back later and say "thats just me but since other people don't think so I am going to go back on that read"
His response to the Faraday/Magua/DDD quotenest is sooooo ubercontorted it isn't even funny. I skimmed that part once and could tell it was a joke... seriously? +scumpoints for trying to stretch a joke into a scumtell.
asking about alignments does not "not do us any good" IMO, and this reads like you are trying to push the town away from a line of questioning to cover your own rear. Setup speculation is good for the town (when used in conjunction with real scumhunting)

Also, your points on Dup and hito are "they are town but they could be scum." Do you enjoy waffles?
Oh look, you did it again with NS "I want to call him town but he is never town." You are just leaving all kinds of options open aren't you.

hmmmm... I actually agree with the bottom of ISO 10. The top, not so much. How is Active Lurking a scumtell and Lurking not?

Quadzscum wrote:I've since admitted that the 'pressuring multiple players' bit is not scummy, and I don't know why my brain decided to tell me that it was.

Please show me where this was.

Brilliant! For the smashing finale we have this little gem from ISO 15:
quadzscum wrote:btw, I would approve of a Parama lynch based on VI/anti-town-ness. See: Parama's most recent post.

This comes at the end of a rather long post that makes me lol. The entire post is defending himself and then tacked on at the bottom is this lovely piece of work. Let's translate this shall we?
"ohai guyz, lets get the attention of of me, oh look, a wild Parama appeared, Lynch it!"

And there you have it.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #7) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by mothrax »

RayFrost wrote:
Demonic Angel wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Guys, quadz is town.

Discuss.

Impossible.

Needs no further discussion.

Guys, this guy's scum.
thought I'd let you know along with a progress update: page 11, parama's town, magua's town, MoI's town-ish, Plum is town, sotty is town, VV is scum,
katsuki is possible but really more null scum
, gamma is town, equinox is town.... You get the idea. A lot of town reads, very few scum reads.

bolded is mine for the lulz.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #8) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by mothrax »

RE Quadz: I just reread your whole iso again. No, you did not explain those, and if you did they were either not sufficiently explained or not explained in a way that makes them any less scummy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”