kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #149 (isolation #1) » Wed May 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Watching Glee is a PRetty Big scumtell...
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #152 (isolation #2) » Wed May 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

First post was a joke (he's the only person in here I've played with/recognize.) Second post is entirely unhelpful towards anything, but I don't have any scumreads so far that haven't already been mentioned and I'm not ready to start calling people town like everyone else is doing.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #295 (isolation #3) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

I apologize ya'll, this speed thing was a little more than I was expecting and I'm trying to get used to it. Anyways,

Vote: Cobblerfone

#180 Sorry but there's no way anyone reasonable could look at my posts so far and say "I think thats town" unless he knew I was town.

Cobblerfone wrote:Ah man. IDK. Should I vote Katsuki, even though the only reason I think Kats might be scum is because of what other players who's alignments I don't know have said? (Though Kats's lynch could help form reads, I'm not sure.) Or should I start with the accusations? Even though I have no idea how my D-1 scum-reads might fare?

Waffling, doesn't think Kats is scum but is willing to put the vote if we want him to. Sounds like he's asking for a responsibility free ticket onto a mislynch.

#250 Responds to populartajo's accusations with WIFOM and then votes him. Then immediately changes votes again.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #296 (isolation #4) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

EBWOP I forgot to unvote first.
Unvote, Vote: Cobblerfone
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #308 (isolation #5) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

I agree. Its Amrun. He's been waffling back and forth onto the Katsuki wagon, he voted me twice with no stated reason other than a blanket "scummy posts" and I don't like his interactions with Cobblerfone (who I think is scum.)
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #310 (isolation #6) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Its not that big a deal since its not a very valid point until one of you flip scum.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #311 (isolation #7) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Also a simple unvote works just as well as a placeholder vote. Don't do that though, someone said it was scummy. Wouldn't want to get caught because of that.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #332 (isolation #8) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:44 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Cobblerfone #319 wrote:
Ludi wrote:This intial nugget by cobbler is terrible "think Kanye, Evilpacman, and CrimpingNoofball are town." considering kayne has admitted himself to being absolutely useless and not doing much of anything, so I fail to see where the town read comes from.

Perhaps "think they are town" was too strong, for Kanye and Pacman at least. I saw people post reasons against them and I didn't think they were good enough reasons. So I guess I should've said that I don't think they were scummy? But Noofball had posted enough for my D-1 trust.

Amrun, I'm unsure still. For future reference here's the list of people I'm
willing
to vote for right now:

Kanye (Reason: Pointed out by other people. Plus the above.)

So you disagree with the reasons against me but also they are good enough for you to be willing to vote me?

Lowell wrote:
FOS kayne
. Something about him rubs me the wrong way. Both his joke posts and his "analysis" posts seem off for some reason. I'll let you know if I think of it, or someone can jump in and help me out. As well, I really don't like 295. The timing seems designed to put a snuff out the kasuiki lynch momentum and turn it another direction, esp since he doesn't mention it or the claim.

The wagon was already dieing before 295. I'd be happy to give you my feelings on Katsuki if that would make you feel better: I agreed with the "caught for the wrong reason" argument but I don't have enough experience dealing with lynching claimed PRs to feel safe jumping onto the wagon at this point and the most town player in my eyes got off the wagon.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #342 (isolation #9) » Fri May 13, 2011 7:10 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

I'm fine with an Amrun lynch but would prefer Cobblerfone. I'm heading out of town until later tonight, but I will try to watch the thread on my phone. If it looks like we're going to lynch Amrun I'll change my vote.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #406 (isolation #10) » Fri May 13, 2011 11:45 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

I got back early.
Unvote, Vote: Amrun
I'm feeling better about Amrun over Cobbler.

Haylen wrote:Then why not ask questions? Thats what keeps games moving forward. I'm presuming that as a player with 'mafia scum' as their title, has been on site since 2008 and has been in games with Spyrex, that you would have known that already. We need to WORK to get information from people, not sit around and do nothing.

Don't be tricked, I played two newbie games in 2008 and didn't touch mafia again until half a month ago. Regardless, that's not an excuse, I know.

Haylen wrote:Possible coaching to a scum buddy?

I was calling him scum trying to avoid something someone else called a tell. Sorry if that was unclear.

Regarding WD: I find the replace null as well.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #408 (isolation #11) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Cobblerfone wrote:No. You hadn't posted anything scummy at the time. It was later on that you started looking scummy. Twisting events aren't making you look good either.

I'm not twisting events. You cite those reasons as not scummy at the top of your post and then below you immediately cite those same reasons again as reason enough to vote me.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #819 (isolation #12) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:06 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Vote: Katsuki

Who am I to disagree when we sound so certain. I still don't like Amrun's play but I am willing to put my vote here. Also I think the fact that Katsuki had nothing to do with the lack of nightkill either way goes without saying.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #836 (isolation #13) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:30 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

CrimpingNoofball wrote:Does that make Lowell town, or Kats' scumpal?

Would she call her first one town in an effort to get a townie on her side to try and confirm her? Calling a scum partner town on her first attempt seems dangerous to me when she doesn't know if people are going to still be accepting of her today. IMHO.

P-Edit: wifom~~~
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #839 (isolation #14) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:32 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Doctor: CNB
Jailer: Cobbler
RB: Amrun
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #911 (isolation #15) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Just an fyi I am extremely limited access until tomorrow night.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #16) » Sun May 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Vote: populartajo

Seems pretty likely to me, especially with no doctor protect on Benmage last night.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #17) » Sun May 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

It increases the likelihood that the night 1 kill was stopped by the jailkeeper as opposed to a doctor, imho.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #18) » Sun May 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Unvote, Vote: Amrun

Time to give that last minute Haylen switchup a second look.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #19) » Sun May 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

I'm going to agree with SpyreX here, I'd rather lynch the claimed VT at this point than the claimed Rolecop. Especially when the VT is Amrun.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #20) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

AlmasterGM wrote:STOP. DAMNING EVIDENCE FOUD.

Tajo wrote:now onto obvious scum
Vote: Cobblerfone.

AFTER THE VANILLA ON HIM.

WITH TWO GOONS ALREADY FLIPPED.

BULL SHIT.

Ahahaha

Unvote, Vote: Tajo

These last few pages have been a trainwreck for Tajo..
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #21) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

C-Worl wrote:You're not even thinking this through. You're all just riding high on the bandwagon caused by the people around you and you're going to drive a PR claim to death as opposed to a VT claim. We've seen 2 town prs die and 2 goons die. Tajo might be town's or close to last remaining pr.

Theres too many holes in Tajo's claim at this point. And the odds that he is a Mafia RB seem good enough for me that we're better off just lynching him today and Amrun tomorrow if he flips true. The fact that he initially claimed to have results that would be "bad for town" but then admitted it was just a vanilla on cobbler is good enough for me.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #22) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

SpyreX wrote:C-WORL and Pacman are on the shortest of lists.

AGM not so much now.

And KKB WHO ISNT EVEN A REAL THING JUST WAGON MACHINE 9000

I'm making up for not being on any of the wagons the last few days. Its tough work.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #23) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

So it seems pretty clear that tajo was indeed the kill target for night 1. So I'd like to ask the question of why he was the kill target. He wasn't overly towny, and nothing in his day one posting shouts power role to me. So why was he targeted as the night 1 kill? He was in favor of a Katsuki lynch but there were a lot of people who were as well. He made one post where he said he didn't understand why people thought Ludi was obvtown, but he didn't call him scum. Ludi attacked tajo and suggested a tajo lynch. I do not feel that this alone would have been enough to choose killing him over someone like CNB or SpyreX night 1. I would like to suggest that there is the possibility of at least one more scum near the top of his scum list. The candidates that fit this bill are C-Worl and Amrun and Cobblerfone. Cobblerfone and Amrun had a lot of suspicion thrown at them during that day and I am actually leaning town on both of them now, so my interest here lies with C-Worl.

Day 1 C-Worl defended Katsuki and was then happy with lynching both Amrun and Haylen. Day 2 C-Worl was absent. Day 3 started with this gem:
C-Worl wrote:So I never got a chance to post yesterday but I had a come to Jesus meeting and I've decided to:

Vote: Katsuki

I think she's scum.

What? Why's every body looking at me?

*Looks up*

Oh.

NVRMND...

And she late went on to defend herself by saying that she would not have voted Katsuki even if she had the chance. I find this to be an after the fact appeal to the town to point out that she did not know Katsuki was scum and therefore could not have bussed her.

Someone said that C-Worl defending tajo yesterday was towny for them, but for me its actually very scum. Scum know that Amrun would not have flipped mafia encryptor. So having Amrun flip first guarantees a tajo lynch the next day and they get a two for one. Having tajo flip first prevents us from sacrificing this day. Scum preference would definitely be to either believe tajo's claim or stay away from either wagon and let it run its course. Anyways, I'm not sure if this convinces me that C-Worl is scum.

Something to keep in mind regarding those who stayed off either wagon:
Patrick wrote:Notc voting: evilpacman18, Lowell, Sathoris, Cobblerfone

Sathoris

Sathoris expressed interest in a Kats D1 lynch and was on the D2 wagon. Came in with a post hammer vote for Ludi on D3. His only comment on the tajo affair was the desire to lynch tajo first, and then speculated what his flip would imply. He did not actually place a vote and stayed out of it for the rest of the day. I don't feel towny about Sathoris, but I'm not sure if I see scum.

Lowell

His first real post he laments not being able to lynch Katsuki and throws suspicion at both Ludi and Kats. His next post he hammers Haylen with little reason. His next post is this:
Lowell wrote:Is it just me or is my read on this game amazing? katsuki, now ludi. I'm amazing.

vote ludi

Nice to get to actually post today, at least.

Of course, this vote is post hammer. Also, he nailed two scum guys! He was a complete nonparticipant on either wagon but hes definitely finding scum. No scum would do that right? His next post he votes tajo post hammer after everything is already decided. As I mentioned before, I feel that this is a bit scummy. In the same post he fos's me (an easy target he can push a wagon onto) and SpyreX (a difficult target he has no intention of pushing, but serves to make it look like hes not just going for easy pickings.) He then votes me (and reminds everyone that his reads have been excellent so far) and immediately switches to Sathoris as soon as he gets a few votes. I don't like Lowell.

Oh yeah. Katsuki claimed to have hidden behind Lowell. We didn't get wifomy enough with this at the time who wants to get all wifomy about this(i do)

evilpacman18

Defends all Amrun and Haylen D1 but and keeps holding out for the Katsuki lynch but finally caves and hammers Haylen, despite still claiming to think that she's town. He gets the D2 Katsuki lynch rolling and then is pretty much nonexistent in the game until today. I don't think he's scum and I don't think his lurking makes him scum. If he was scum and that willing to bus Katsuki there is no reason he would have started lurking and skipped bussing Ludi as well.

In summary, heres my general reads:

Town

SpyreX
Amrun
Cobblerfone

Maybe Town

Juls
evilpacman18

Undecided

xRECKONERx
AlmasterGM
Sathoris

Maybe Scum

C-Worl
Lowell

I think I like Lowell best as scum. I could see C-Worl and Sathoris as well, and I need to reread some more and make up my mind about Reck and come up with any opinion at all on AGM (I have none. Who is he even? His iso says he has 95 posts but I don't feel like I've actually read a single one by him.)
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #24) » Thu May 26, 2011 12:50 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Lowell wrote:I actually think pacman is town. I'll buy the not posting because he can't keep up thing.

unvote, vote sathoris
to keep two wagons on the road. kayne is better, though.

Last I'll say on this: There's a million of us and two scum left, so no, I don't think it's crazy to vote someone who might be scum, even if I think the odds are against it. The idea that you can't vote except for
certain
scum is ridiculous, and just makes us all look like idiots.

You're right Lowell, let's get another mislynch going. We're way up so a mislynch is no biggie. Also I didn't even have to place a vote to get you to omgus right back onto me. Neat. I thought you wanted to stay on one of the prepared wagons but I guess one mislynch is as good as another?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #25) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:19 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

I'm cool with a C-Worl lynch on tracker results. Like Juls, I'll hold my vote so the day doesn't get rushed too quickly. Going to reread and think about who I like best for the fourth now. Also, not opposed to a massclaim.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #26) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:54 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

I find SpyreX fakeclaiming at this point even more improbable. There was no suspicion of him so he's basically giving himself up for free if that's the case. Especially since his target is C-Worl who may have gotten lynched anyways. Its reasonable to have believed Benmage's claim earlier even as a second tracker since, if it was fake, it would have immediately resulted in lynched scum the next day.

Juls wrote:I assume you want C-Worl on top of that list?

Spy, do you want me to let C-Worl go first even though he's scum?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #27) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:01 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Alright. VT
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #28) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

C-Worl wrote:Kanye's a meany btw.

babe i still love you.... im gonna miss you so bad
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #29) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

I can confirm for Juls that I also saw Sathoris on browsing Theme Park after Lowell claimed.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #30) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:17 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

I'm literally laughing out loud right now.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

I feel pretty confident that the last scum is one of Lowell or Sathoris. I'm feeling pretty town on Amrun and Cobbler at this point. Juls is town and if Reck is scum he has been setting up to actively bus two of his partners from the very first day. I like Lowell better than Sathoris but I am okay with Sathoris for now.

Vote: Sathoris
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

He actually has C-Worl listed as Wingdamage in that list Juls. Hopin Patrick's not asleep already. Or Sathoris checks the game and admits to being scum~
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:31 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

What is making you think Reck? If he is scum he was actively trying to bus two of his buddies from day one, between pushing the Kats bus hard from the start and constantly calling for C-Worl and saying he would policy lynch him.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:36 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing Reck. I 100% expected to start this day without Juls. It makes sense for Juls to kill one of the people she declared town as that gives her more targets to mislynch.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:19 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Remember that it was Juls who derailed that day 1 Katsuki lynch by shifting the wagon onto Cobbler. Also she was quite happy with Katsuki's fake claim. And her interactions with WD/C-Worl day one stand out to me in retrospect. I think I am willing to vote Juls but I want to see what everyone else has to say at this point.

Juls wrote:Also if I am completely wrong about Amrun then I will be left alive until the end of time.

Interesting quote. Another thing to note is she calls out both C-Worl and Ludi day two as opportunistic voters on the Haylen lynch. The more I read her iso the less scummy I'm feeling about her until we get to yesterday's speed lynch and subsequent reversal of opinions. Which is in turn making me feel less good about Amrun's standing and I am reminded that the wagon on her got derailed onto Haylen much like Katsuki's first wagon was derailed.

P-Edit:
I can't give you that list right now Reck. I will say that I think you are town, and I have no reason to think Lowell is town, but I am reconsidering the thought that he is scum. He has been trying to push a fruitless wagon on me and I can't imagine him being so reckless if he was the last remaining scum. I need to think about how I feel on Juls/Amrun.

Fake edit:
Actually? You know what?

Vote: Lowell

I promised I'd get wifomy on this when it first hit, but Katsuki claimed she hid behind Lowell after it was pretty obvious she was getting lynched, then acted surprised when she got back. C-Worl and Ludi did not mention Lowell at all. My previous arguments on Lowell stand. Lynch him.

town
Reck
Amrun
Juls
Lowell
scum
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Juls wrote: I didn't like his "I'm willing to vote Juls but I iso'd her and she looks town but I am voting Lowell" last post. It's leaving tons of outs.

Ah, sorry. That post went through many revisions as I was reading Iso's and I must have accidentally left in that I was willing to vote you. At this point I am unwilling to drop a vote on you or I would have instead of voting Lowell.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

xRECKONERx wrote:We have a 20% chance of hitting correctly today.
Lowell isn't scum, because he was all over Kats & C-Worl just like me. Scum might bus one partner, but no fucking way is it a multibus with all four members bussing each other. ESPECIALLY on a team with fucking C-Worl, he's borderline retarded.

Lowell did not bus anyone. He said "aw darnit, I would have hammered Katsuki" after her wagon broke down and was no longer in danger of being lynched. He completely skipped the day that Katsuki got lynched. He put a vote on Ludi AFTER he was already lynch. And he did not mention a single thing about C-Worl at all until after SpyreX claimed and it was 100% certain C-Worl was going to be lynched. His only comments on that was simply voting C-Worl.

Lowell is scum.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Outside of Katsuki's claim to have hidden behind Lowell and his posthumous busses above, there was absolutely zero interaction between him and the rest of the scum team.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Reck my argument is hardly based just on that wifomy business. I have plenty of other objections against him.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:His first real post he laments not being able to lynch Katsuki and throws suspicion at both Ludi and Kats. His next post he hammers Haylen with little reason. His next post is this:
Lowell wrote:Is it just me or is my read on this game amazing? katsuki, now ludi. I'm amazing.

vote ludi

Nice to get to actually post today, at least.

Of course, this vote is post hammer. Also, he nailed two scum guys! He was a complete nonparticipant on either wagon but hes definitely finding scum. No scum would do that right? His next post he votes tajo post hammer after everything is already decided. As I mentioned before, I feel that this is a bit scummy. In the same post he fos's me (an easy target he can push a wagon onto) and SpyreX (a difficult target he has no intention of pushing, but serves to make it look like hes not just going for easy pickings.) He then votes me (and reminds everyone that his reads have been excellent so far) and immediately switches to Sathoris as soon as he gets a few votes. I don't like Lowell.

kanyeknowsbest wrote:He said "aw darnit, I would have hammered Katsuki" after her wagon broke down and was no longer in danger of being lynched. He completely skipped the day that Katsuki got lynched. He put a vote on Ludi AFTER he was already lynch. And he did not mention a single thing about C-Worl at all until after SpyreX claimed and it was 100% certain C-Worl was going to be lynched. His only comments on that was simply voting C-Worl.

To sum it up, I don't like how he has acted in about every lynch he has participated in or pretended to participate in and I don't like the way any of the other scum have acted around him.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Oh, I forgot that he came in again yesterday after Sathoris was already lynched and went "Sath is town, vote: kanye" That's more of his post hammer shenanigans that I don't like.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Lowell wrote:I actually think pacman is town. I'll buy the not posting because he can't keep up thing.

unvote, vote sathoris
to keep two wagons on the road. kayne is better, though.

Last I'll say on this: There's a million of us and two scum left, so no, I don't think it's crazy to vote someone who might be scum, even if I think the odds are against it. The idea that you can't vote except for
certain
scum is ridiculous, and just makes us all look like idiots.

I forgot about this post too. Especially in light of saying that he thinks Sathoris is town. Add being perfectly content with mislynching to the list of things I find scummy about him.

P-edit Juls I'd be willing to bet that his case on me will either be simply hammering me or waiting until you give in to vote me and then voting post hammer. Although, I guess if he just comes in and hammers me that wouldn't be so bad, since that would guarantee his lynch tomorrow.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Thanks m8.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

While we're waiting, do you have any opinion on Lowell besides "one of kanye or Lowell needs to die" Amrun?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Ah, I'm sorry. I was more asking why you have the opinion that you do. If you agree with me that Lowell is scum then it would be to our benefit that you elaborate on your reasons for this.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Nope. Why do you ask?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

I've only had one scum game on the old forums, let me grab it for you.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

We didn't have a quicktopic. Iamandragon and I communicated in PMs. I'd be happy to paste them for you here but there was very little meaningful communication between us. Actually, is there a way to access PMs on the old forums? I could have sworn I did it before.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”