Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #0) » Wed May 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Post by Sathoris »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Katsuki wrote:Juls you bitch don't you take reck from me.

you DELIBERATELY neglected to answer a direct question
Juls called you on it
eat rope

You acted the same way in my last game with you where you went all hyper and claimed to have caught two scum on day one. Bussing your mate and falsy accusing me.

You were scum then and you're scum now.

VOTE: Reck

AlmasterGM wrote:I know right?

For everybody's information, this game has bankable deadlines, so stalling is anti-town. If we can get a good lynch off early D1, we could have a solid week-long D2.

Kill the scum. Killlll.

I'd rather take the time to lynch the proper person than just lynch as quickly as possible to have a longer dayphase the next day.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #1) » Fri May 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Sathoris »

Thoughts on first 9 pages. Thoughts on the other pages to come tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought the early votes on Kat were unfounded. The game was still in RVS as demonstrated by other posts later and the remark didn't seem out of place. Lot of interaction between Reck and Juls who gang up on Kat in http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3034592 but then Juls distances herself from Reck in http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3034582 all of a sudden.

In http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3034619
you say Kats town and Kats scum would both react the same way. Then why is a simple random post in page 2 enough to call her obvscum?

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3034678 Not even adressed by the question and still felt the need to defend herself.

Although Katsuki then makes some posts in which he contradics himself and doesn't appear to handle himself too well early in the game. No way of getting himself out of the spotlight and only making it worse. In http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3035258 he gently refers to his cupcake answer earlier in the game with a slight breeze as if it's just as harmless as the first one. No need to recreate a post like that if you're just trying to make it appear more nonchalant.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3035694 Hints at repeatedly being called town. Never like that.

------------------------------------------------------------

The early play from Reck and espeically juls seem intent on catching anyone turning the slighest post into something big. Steering the discussion their way. However Kats didn't handle it properly and made things worse for himself. I would vote for Kats now, but I don't know what happened later so I'll cast my new vote tomorrow.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #2) » Sat May 14, 2011 12:27 am

Post by Sathoris »

Right yes, I'm all over the place with my thoughts. Sorry.

Thoughts on first 9 pages. Thoughts on the other pages to come tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought the early votes on Kat were unfounded. The game was still in RVS as demonstrated by other posts later and the remark didn't seem out of place.

xRECKONERx wrote:
Katsuki wrote:Juls you bitch don't you take reck from me.

you DELIBERATELY neglected to answer a direct question
Juls called you on it
eat rope

Lot of interaction between Reck and Juls who gang up on Kat unfairly in my view, but then.

Juls wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:
Juls wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Katsuki
for avoiding answering the question directly.

OH MY GOD JULS
you're townier than town

VOTE: KATSUKI

If only I had two votes. That buddying.

Juls distances herself from Reck all of a sudden. Trying not to appear as if they're together

xRECKONERx wrote:Kats scum & Kats town look the same so there's no way to meta this
The avoidance is enough for me, not to mention her failure to address the topic after-the-fact

you say Kats town and Kats scum would both react the same way. Then why is a simple random post in page 2 enough to call her obvscum? And Kats did adress the topic after hand and said he was town.

Juls wrote:Wow, do you hate me because I caught you or because you are not town?

Are you asking if I am gay? Are you hitting on me?

Juls was not even adressed by Kats and she still felt the need to defend herself like that. Even though the question in itself was harmless

Although Katsuki then makes some posts in which he contradics himself and doesn't appear to handle himself too well early in the game. No way of getting himself out of the spotlight and only making it worse.

Katsuki wrote:
CrimpingNoofball wrote:
4) Katsuki: can you give me one reason not to lynch you?
~c

Because I'm town and you love cupcakes.

Kats gently refers to his cupcake answer earlier in the game with a slight breeze as if it's just as harmless as the first one. No need to recreate a post like that if you're just trying to make it appear more nonchalant.

Juls wrote:@evilpacman - I am not understanding this "case" you have on me and DGB/Camn. In your "scenario" I assume I am the trusted town player since I have been called town a few times. So therefore you are claiming that I have said or implied that DGB/camn are town. The only thing I have said about DGB/camn is asking if they are a hydra. DGB called me town. But so did Spyrex and Reck. Why are you tunneling on DGB/camn? I don't think your "case" is scummy quite yet but it makes zero sense. In fact, I counter that DGB very well may be scum because the only game I have played with DGB in the past, she did something similar. She was scum, she called populartajo and a few others "obvtown" very early on (he was) and targeted me relentlessly because I was half-assing the game and was thus an easy target. Now, this is all circumstantial because I have not played with DGB town and would need to research it a bit more. Game in reference: http://www.mafiascum.net/archive/viewtopic.php?t=10894

@Haylen - my timezone is central, my schedule is posted somewhere (read my iso).

Hints at repeatedly being called town. Never like that.

------------------------------------------------------------

The early play from Reck and especially juls seem intent on catching anyone turning the slighest post into something big. Steering the discussion their way. However Kats didn't handle it properly and made things worse for himself. I would vote for Kats now, but I don't know what happened later so I'll cast my new vote tomorrow.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #3) » Sat May 14, 2011 12:27 am

Post by Sathoris »

Thoughts up to page 14. Will be caught up to the latest by late afternoon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calling for Alliances so early in the game isn't wise. Too much chance on allowing scum inside it without you realising.

Katsuki wrote:Skimmed through thread.

Amrun is town. Albeit misguided, but nonetheless town.
Cobble is scum.

Spyspy votes are lols.

Sathosis = ?

Roleclaim: Hider

The exact role any scum under pressure would claim. Really starting to feel like you've got your back against the wall and are looking for any way out

Benmage wrote:Can't really say I'm necessary less interested in seeing Kats die... I guess the only bold thing would be the risk to an easy CC....does that mean we really can't string him up, humph.

Scum would probably fake a stronger PR, if they wanted to out that PR.... Strong chances for a CC....GD'it.

Unvote

Not really, any role can appear twice or more and is not even guarenteed to be in it. Fat chance to be counterclaimed whatever role you claim. Unless the person counterclaiming didn't think.

xRECKONERx wrote:stop derailing the wagon
we can bank the time if we lynch early

What's the point in rushing through day one only to have more time in day two. Perhaps you'll have "caught scum" in the first page there aswell and you'll say the same thing. Lynching twice without looking at others. Never like being rushed.

Cobblerfone wrote:
You're certain Katsuki's scum and you say kat's bussing buddies. Her vote's on you. <_< Even though "no scum would do that", you're obviously not paying much attention to the thread.

Plus you are obsessed with banking the deadline, but 4 days is plenty. I think you want to end the day early because you're scum.

Like this very much

evilpacman18 wrote:I'm gonna outguess the mod here and say that the reason Rolecop is a potential role in the OP instead of normal cop is because there's a rolecop in the game. Rolecop is a strong cop. Hider is a weak cop. Let's lynch Katsuki.

Agree, I don't think hider is a role we need to be scared

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not liking the votes on Cobbler. I think he's been acting pro-town and the people that started voting for him are on my scumlist. Which as follows is like this.

Town

˅
CrimpingNoofball
Benmage
Ludi
Cobblefone
The Mask
Spyrex
Popular
evilpacman
Haylen
WingDamage9001
Reck
Kanye
Juls
Amrun
AGM
Kats
˄
Scum
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #4) » Sat May 14, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Sathoris »

CrimpingNoofball wrote:
Sathoris wrote:Not liking the votes on Cobbler. I think he's been acting pro-town and the people that started voting for him are on my scumlist. Which as follows is like this.

Town

˅
CrimpingNoofball
Benmage
Ludi
Cobblefone
The Mask
Spyrex
Popular
evilpacman
Haylen
WHY in the safe middle
???
WingDamage9001
Reck
Kanye

Juls
WUT
???
Amrun
AGM
Kats

˄
Scum

EMPHASES & COLORS MINE

Sathoris is xRECK's buddy.
Sathoris'
first post
contained an xRECK vote that hasn't moved since, and was accompanied by a bullish attack. Yet he rates 4 easy (mis)lynches as scummier than xRECK!!!!
Why isn't that special.

And Haylen is stuck at neutral. Something that xRECK is desperately trying to do, too, while condemning Haylen, refusing to contribute money to the lynching pool.

~DGB

Good god, tried to read the first line of my post there? I've been trying to catch up. Which ademittedly is going to slow so I'm just going to dive in now because things change to quick. Haylen was in the middle because at the time he didn't really post anything worth noting. As you can also read I refrained from recasting my vote because I only based my reads on the first 15 pages. I'll post my new list later, where you will be somewhat lower.

I still prefer a Kats or Amrun lynch than haylen, but I guess the information on any of those three lynches is worth it.

UNVOTE: Reck VOTE: Amrun
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #5) » Sat May 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Sathoris »

I've read through, I've just given up on taking quotes and remarks. Crimping was one of my top town reads but the latest posts coupled with the one I quoted are just way wrong even for a misguided townie.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #6) » Sat May 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Sathoris »

CrimpingNoofball wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:Yeah DGB, Katsuki and Amrun aren't town.

Well we don't know that.

And I bristle at the "moar information" voters. It suggest that they favor a suboptimal vote for dubious benefits.

All wagons are equal in terms of information. "Getting more information" should never be a motive for one's vote, as there is an inevitable fallacy within.

~DGB

Both wagons have provided plenty of scumminess which is to the voter to decide which is more scummy. Personally I think both, and Kats, are ok lynches because of their posts. If one lynch flip gives us a bit more information than the other I'm happy to persue that wagon.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #7) » Sat May 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Sathoris »

What is this they? I was referring to Crimping.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #8) » Sat May 14, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Sathoris »

Yeah, me trying to get back into the game is a better idea than to just lurk as scum.

I prefer a Kats speedlynch
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #9) » Sun May 15, 2011 2:00 am

Post by Sathoris »

Adding yourself under the townlist. Nice one.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #10) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Sathoris »

Shouldve lynched Kats yesterday and we wouldn't need to go through this again.

/cpt hindsight

VOTE: Katsuki
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #11) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Sathoris »

If I were a blocker I would have blocked AGM.
If I were a hider I would have hid behind Kats.
If I were a jailer I would have jailed juls
If I were a doctor I would have protected DGB.

CrimpingNoofball wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:I think Kats just claimed she hid behind Lowell.

Does that make Lowell town, or Kats' scumpal?

~DGB

WIFOMy, but lowell was rather under the radar and a safe place to hide. There's still too much pressure on kats to think she'd be let off the hook and putting her buddy in a good light.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #12) » Fri May 20, 2011 12:13 am

Post by Sathoris »

Jesus I go to bed early for once and miss the entire day phase.

I would be very suprised if the remaining scum weren't in this list.
C-worl
Amrun
Cobble
AGm
Tajo

Oh and juls, I'm usually quiet earlier in the game and get out of my shell as it were later. But that's up to you to interprete of course.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #13) » Fri May 20, 2011 12:59 am

Post by Sathoris »

Ludi could claim those roles himself without you nudging him towards that idea Cobbler. Besides if someone is seen targeting the person who died he's more likely to be a mafia than a cop, or absurdly a roleblocked doc.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #14) » Fri May 20, 2011 1:13 am

Post by Sathoris »

Best possibility? We'd have no scum caught and a tracker and doc outed themselves. Surely the best scenario is what happened now
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #15) » Fri May 20, 2011 1:20 am

Post by Sathoris »

Tracker is already confirmed. And I'd happily trade killing one scum over knowing who the doctor is, cause if we know scum know.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #16) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:37 am

Post by Sathoris »

Scared you might be picked cobbler?
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #17) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Sathoris »

I'm pretty sure he's hammered but if he isn't yet

VOTE: Ludi
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #18) » Sun May 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Post by Sathoris »

AlmasterGM wrote:Sathoris - See this post: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3042780. His scumlists don't look better knowing Tajo and Ludi's alignment - Tajo and Ludi are just chilling lamely in the center. He also hasn't improved at all since, so.

Yeah, pick a list that's about the first 9 pages. I prefer my last list:

Sathoris wrote:C-worl
Amrun
Cobble
AGm
Tajo

Although events of today leads me to believe you aren't mafia.

Tajo needs to be lynched. If he's a town-rolecop he gets NK'ed anyway and if he's scum-rolecop he gets another read. The no kill with him jailkept is evidence enough imo and his choice for N1 investigation is just as you'd expect scum would claim. And asking us to trust him over not revealing his investigations when he only got an apparent VT claim feels like he tried to cover it up.

AlmasterGM wrote:STOP. DAMNING EVIDENCE FOUD.

Tajo wrote:now onto obvious scum
Vote: Cobblerfone.

AFTER THE VANILLA ON HIM.

WITH TWO GOONS ALREADY FLIPPED.

BULL SHIT.

Damning indeed.

--------------------------------------------
Don't know what to think anymore now, anyway we got some good info whether tajo is scum or town he did deserve to be lynched and it will help us out whatever way he flips.
---------------------------------------------

Town
regardless of flip.
Spy
Juls
AGM
CNB

If tajo flips scum, last scum is in here:

Scum:

C-worl
Cobbler
Kanye

If tajo flips town, last two scum are in here:

Scum:

Reck
Kanye
Lowell
Pacman
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #19) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Sathoris »

[quote="xRECKONERx"OH HI THERE REASONS
WAIT NO JK THERE ARE NONE

It's setting up a cornucopia of mislynches with no fucking rationale or logic behind them. And if there is then it's not clearly expressed.
Sathoris being scum would likely indicate someone in his "If tajo flips scum" list is his buddy, but I'm not going that far yet.

PEOPLE I'M OKAY WITH EATING ROPE TODAY

Sathoris
evilpacman

This list will expand further momentarily[/quote]

Look, you don't agree with it fine. If I wanted to convince you I would've provided reasons. I didn't. I'm not saying it's a 100% but I'm confident at least one scum is in that list. And I'm going to focus on those people and see what I can find. I didn't advocate for any particular lynch. Otherwise I would've named two people.

Nice reaction to it too.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #20) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Sathoris »

xRECKONERx wrote:
So you're REFUSING to give reasons for the people you want to lynch because you're not trying to convince anyone? Why the FUCK are you in this game?

Learn the fuck to read and calm down for heaven's sake. I said I'm going to focus on those people because I think there's scum in there and when I find something I'll post and try to convince the rest to see it.

And AGM, no coherent reads.. Yes reads change throughout the game. If I stick with my day 9 read it'd be foolish. I've given my latest list and I shall stick with it.

Won't vote for pacman yet so to avoid another quicklynch, we have plenty of time.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #21) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by Sathoris »

Lowell wrote:I actually think pacman is town. I'll buy the not posting because he can't keep up thing.

unvote, vote sathoris
to keep two wagons on the road. kayne is better, though.

Last I'll say on this: There's a million of us and two scum left, so no, I don't think it's crazy to vote someone who might be scum, even if I think the odds are against it. The idea that you can't vote except for
certain
scum is ridiculous, and just makes us all look like idiots.

So you're voting for me, even though you want to vote for kanye? We've got about 400 hours. If you're already not voting who you think is scum just to keep wagons alive then what is the point of your opinion?
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #22) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Sathoris »

xRECKONERx wrote:COULD IT REALLY BE THIS EAAAAAAAAAASY

Vote: C-Worl

SPYSPY I FUCKIN LOVE YOU

Screams scum to me.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (isolation #23) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Sathoris »

Amrun wrote:Though it is theoretically possible, I find it improbable that there are two trackers this game, especially given that Spy immediately believed benmage, iirc.

I have also already claimed, durr hurr.

I'm torn between results first or mc first because that claim is really suspect imho.

I vote for massclaim first.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #24) » Sun May 29, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by Sathoris »

VT, next.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Post by Sathoris »

I can't tell you more than you already know. I'm just a plain townie.

vote kayne
Counterwagon.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:29 am

Post by Sathoris »

Actually no, if you're deadset on lynching me I might aswell go with my vote where I want it to be

VOTE: Reck
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:25 am

Post by Sathoris »

GG for hammering me before I even spoke. You do know these quick days only favor the mafia. Lowell's been the most quiet and could've gotten the most out of these quick days if he's scum. Reck's been the opposite and conducting so called town alliances which are rubbish. kanye's in a bit in the middle.

Depending what playstyle you believe I reckon the last scum is in there.

GL
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:30 am

Post by Sathoris »

You know I'm not scum.
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:03 am

Post by Sathoris »

Well played Juls. It's never easy being responsible for the winning or losing hammer with the whole town watching.

Told you you played exactly like in deadmines Reck! Bussing your own partner to death on D1.

good game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”